The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Birth of Super Pimp

Chapter III.

Super Pimp and Suzie snuck out of the basement using a special exit only known to about 5 people. It had no cameras and led to the basement parking garage. DC led his hooker to his car and they drove off. DC had used his pass to disable the cameras, so other than the car checking out on the computer there was no record of his actions.

I needs to ditch this piece of shit. Definitely NOT what the world’s baddest pimp needs as a ride. DC said to himself as he drove the Honda Accord out of the parking lot and headed downtown.

A few minutes of driving and Super Pimp arrived in a back alley on Sunny Street, near the corner of Sunny and 17th. Sunny Street had been better known as Sassy Street as it had been the absolute lynch pin of the vice trade in Center City since the city had been founded. No matter how often they had tried to make it a legit area, it had always returned to the vice trade. Location was one reason. The area was right next to the renovated downtown tourist and business area, right next to the Center City University, and right next to a large area of major business HQs and hotels that served them and their clients. But this time, with the help of the Hidden Five it appeared that the city might actually win the fight.

New zoning laws had stopped the opening of new clubs, and several landlords had been bought out and now the seedy cheap hotels and the strip joints were being closed as the leases expired. Super-Pimp looked around with annoyance at the lack of vice in an obviously perfect area. He then noticed a very faded sign flickering in the alleyway a bit further down.

Alright, dat uploaded memory had it right. Dis is da place. Come on Suzie, time to get this place on track. DC said as he parked behind a dumpster out of sight. Suzie took his arm and strutted along with him as they went down a set of stairs. A small corridor led to a door, but Super Pimp stopped by the stairs and turned left. He knocked on an odd shaped brick in a pattern, and then a very well concealed door opened and he headed inside.

A large bouncer looked at him in surprise for a second and then looked closer. Super Pimp stared him down like a big ass pit bull putting a mutt in its place. Don’t even think bout it. I’s not here to start a fight but I’ll whip your ass around the block six times before you can even shit yourself. Take me to Kinky.

Kinky’s gone man. Left town. Just about everyone has. the bouncer replied with a look of fear and relief on his face in that this unknown hulk knew Kinky.

Well, that makes it my job a bit easier den. Ok, who is left? Fuck it, take me to em. Super Pimp said and started past the bouncer who hurried to catch up.

Uh, sure thing. But I need to like them know who you are. I don’t know you, but you obviously understand the business. The bouncer said as they came to another door with a peephole in it.

I’m DC, the Super Pimp. And I’m here to make Sassy Street sassy again. DC said, and Suzie giggled in nuzzled closer and licked his ear while whispering Fuck yeah baby!

The bouncer turned and knocked three times on the door, the peephole opened and a pair of eyes looked out. Some muttered conversation happened and door opened. The bouncer motioned inside and headed back the way he came.

DC found himself in a large room with a conference table and chairs. Aside from the black thug muscle who had opened the door, three men sat in chairs dejectedly. A fat Hispanic in a cheap suit, a bald muscled white man in leisure suit, and a tall black man in a gold trimmed tux. DC knew these guys from his inputted memory. The fat guy was Greasy Jose, he had run tail near the university on the street and had owned about 30% of the red light district’s street. The white was Disco Sam, or Sammie, who ran numerous strip joints/brothels in the area. The black man was known as G Standard. He had run some very high class class girls and also was one of the major white slavers in the area.

G Standard started the conversation with a Who the fuck are you?

I’m DC, the Super Pimp. And I’m here to take over Sassy Street and get this shit in order. What dat fuck is this? This is the Vice Council? The group that rules Vice in Center City? You look like a bunch of whipped bitches!

Fuck you DC! Sammie shot back. We are here to close up shop. The fucking pigs have won and we are leaving town. The Hidden Five put most of the others in jail, crushed the corrupt cops and lawmakers, and have their goody goody citizens yanking our leases out from under us! We only have 2 strip clubs left and they are both about to be shut down unless we can pay the rent, which we can’t because we spent it all on legal fees!

Si, senior times are hard for those in our line of work. Greasy Jose put in dejectedly.

Then it’s time to get harder. I’m not gonna let some panty-wastes shut me down. I’m taken Sassy Street back and I’m gonna take the Hidden Five and turn them all into my bitches! DC thundered as he slammed his hand down on the table. Suzie grinned behind him and started fingering herself.

The three pimps stared at DC. His animal magnetism was such that they started sensing they were no longer the Alpha dogs and that this guy was THE dog. And that they had better fall in line.

Sammie broke the silence. K DC. It sounds like you have a plan. We’re out of ideas, so if you have something that will work, I’m in. Greasy and G looked at each other and then both nodded.

Alright, dat’s better. DC said as he sat at the head of the table. Here’s what we are going to do…

LATER THAT MORNING

Deloras Clen woke to a ringing phone. She fumbled in the dark for a few seconds and then answered. Assistant DA Clen speaking.

Uh, please help me! a frightened sounding woman’s voice whispered.

Who is this and how can I help? Deloras was the Center City up and coming Assistant DA and was one of the major movers on the pimps and other lowlife in the Sassy Street area. She had been able to protect frightened women from pimps and crooked cops for several years and had put many behind bars. This was not the first phone call at 3 am she had gotten.

I’m Jany. I work for Sammie at The Jungle as a stripper! He’s going to sell all of us for a quick buck before he skips town! He’s selling us overseas! He already beat up one girl who tried to run. I got away and I’ll turn evidence, but you need to protect me! He has a couple of cops that you missed, he saved them just for this event so you can’t use the police!

Calm down, I can help. Where are you?

I’m at Strand and 15th, behind the old Chinese takeout joint. He can’t move the rest of the girls until a couple of days but he’s looking for me right now!

Okay, I’ll be there shortly. Deloras hung up and got dressed and headed out.

She knew where to go and she wasn’t afraid. She had a permit and carried at all times. She had actually had to shoot a pimp once and after that they tended to back off when she came around. She grinned at the memory. Pimps were the lowest of the low and they needed to be reminded about what a real woman could do.

She arrived a block away, parked in an alley, and then moved up the Chinese place through the alley. She saw a woman crouching behind a dumpster and was able to get her attention.

Jany? I’m Assistant DA Chen. Come with me.

The woman straightened out and smiled at her. I don’t think so sugar. Time to start your new job!

What are you… Deloras suddenly was grabbed from behind and spun around. She kicked out and while missing the groin was able to force back a very large man in a red suit and hat. She pulled her gun and…

SLAP!!!!

The pimp slapped her hard. Her head rang and she staggered back a step. She looked at the pimp and started to raise her gun.

What the FUCK you doing bitch? Drop that heater now! the pimp barked.

Without an second thought Deloras dropped her gun. She blinked and stared at the gun and then back at the pimp. What the…

SLAP!!!!

You shut your damn mouth bitch! Bitches talk when they told they can talk and I didn’t tell you a damn thing! Keep your trap shut until I say open it! the large pimp said as he kicked the gun into the gutter.

Deloras nodded a yes, and then quietly waited while the pimp looked her over like she was a piece of meat. Part of her was raging at her to get the hell out of there, but another part, a much bigger part overrode that and said bitches do what the man says to do.

DC looked over the Assistant DA with a smile. Oh shit yeah! This bitch was a natural hottie. Chinese American, about 5 foot 8 inches, toned, muscled, long jet black hair (in a bun right now), dark eyes, and a nice 36 inch rack. She definitely fit the nickname Princess that the criminals had given her.

Nice. Don’t even need to take you to see HAL. I can put you right to work with just a change of clothes and attitude. Bitch, I’m DC the Super Pimp and I am taken back Sassy Street. You are going to help me do it and you are going to love every minute of it. Normally I’d fuck you senseless and break you like I did Suzie here, but time is short. So first the attitude, then the fucken!

With that DC stepped forward and jammed a syringe into her ass. Deloras Chen gasped, and seized, and then her eyes rolled back in head. Her head lolled about for a few seconds and then she blinked and looked at DC.

Ohhhh, damn baby! Me so horny! Me wanna fuck you! Fuck me in da ass, in da face, in the pussy! Fuck me wong time and make me bitch! Deloras said in a now very pronounced slutty Asian accent. She strutted up to DC and ran her fingers over his crotch. Oooooo, baby. For me?

DC grinned as Suzie sauntered up and grabbed Chen’s ass. Suzie licked the former assistant DA’s ear and they both giggled.

Don’t worry bitch, I got plenty for you. Your crime fighting days are done, time to embrace your destiny. Shit, there we go. You’re Destiny from know on, dig? DC said with grin as he grabbed his new bitch by the arm and led he down the alley.

Destiny? Me wik dat! Nice and slutty, wik me!

DC led Destiny into a back door of a seedy hotel and up the back stairs into a room. There the other three pimps waited. The look on their faces was classic.

Holy shit! You fucking turned the Princess! G Standard nearly shouted when the hot asian slut strutted into the room licking her lips.

God Damn! I have been dreamen about tapping that tight ass! Sammie added as he started to undo his pants.

You fucks get seconds. I ream this bitch first then you. Now get out and wait in the hall. DC ordered. The other pimps looked irritated for a second and then after getting a glare, dropped their eyes and headed out the door.

On your knees, put dat tongue to work. Make me like it or you are out. DC said as he dropped his pants.

Destiny smiled and licked her lush lips. She ran her tongue up and down his whole shaft while she fingered his balls. Then she winked at him and started to take him inch by inch. DC watched with a smile as she proceeded to show her hooker serum worked perfectly as she was able to deep throat his entire 14 inches. She hummed and was able to make her entire tongue vibrate as she took him entirely in and out in a slow rhythm. DC’s eyes rolled back as he nearly lost himself to the pleasure.

MMmmmmmmm, if I wasn’t Super Pimp this would knock me clean out from the pleasure. You are doing good bitch!

Destiny increased her speed and DC blew his load in her. Her cheeks ballooned out, but she swallowed the whole load without missing a beat. She then stood up and stripped out of her clothes and bent over the bed wiggling her ass. She looked over her shoulder and said Mmmmm, baby, come fuck Destiny in ass. Break me in, make me your bitch!

DC strode over and without further ado, rammed his huge cock right up her ass. Destiny screamed in pain and pleasure and nearly blacked out. DC rammed her so hard he knocked the bed slowly across the floor with each thrust. With one final heave he blasted up her ass and Destiny passed out cold with a huge smile on her face.

DC let the limp bitch slide to the floor in a heap. He snapped his fingers and Suzie strutted in and licked him clean. As he did up his pants he looked at the other pimps standing at the door.

You guys gots till sunup to fuck Destiny. Then get her ass cleaned up, get her to take a nap, then get her some hooking clothes. I want a tramp stamp on this bitch in the small of her back, a big SP, and her street name tattooed on her wrist. Get Suzie here one of each too. I want them both ready to turn tricks by 4 pm.

Done boss. But what about Center City Vice? They are all over Sassy Street and will be looking for blood when they realize the Princess is missing.

I’m counting on it. DC replied with a evil smile.

LATER THAT DAY ON SASSY STREET

Hey look over there, just inside the alley. Officer Branston said as he pointed.

Damn, that actually looks like a hooker. I thought they had all gone underground. Officer Stephens replied.

Branston was a 15 year veteran of the force and a senior sergeant. He was allowed to pretty much wander Center City as a roving patrol with a random officer with no set pattern. It had been discovered that the randomness had been quite effective in deterring certain times of crime. Stephens was his random assignment. She was 25, and while not a rookie was still pretty new. She was also pretty hot, although Branston would never say it. She was 6 feet tall, red hair, in iron shape, and an fine athletic body. Her breasts were a bit small due to her focus on fitness, but still she could kill a dress when she went out.

The two police officers passed by the alley, and then parked and doubled back. The hooker had been looking up the street when they passed, so they were able to move up behind her without to much trouble.

Don’t move. You are under, STOP! Branston yelled as the hooker took off down the alley, pretty fast for someone in 6 inch heels. But Stephens ran her down with no effort and grabbed her, pushed her against a wall, and cuffed her.

The blonde giggled while handcuffed and said Kinky. I like being restrained. Wanna play before I go back to work?

Zip it girl. Stephens said. Go get the patrol car, I’ll hold her here.

Branston left and Stephens was left with the hooker. She quickly read her rights. Stephens had to admit for a street hooker, this one was actually quite a looker. Long blonde hair, huge, obviously fake tits, really well done makeup. A golden spandex body suit that left nothing to the imagination and 6 inch gold heels. She even wore some very nice perfume. Stephens found herself trying to figure out the scent.

Like my perfume?

Quiet.

It’s a new brand, a friend of mine got it from a scientist. The guy is really smart. This perfume will make men putty.

I said quiet. Stephens said. She was concentrating on the scent. It really was lovely. She was feeling a bit hot and loosened her collar a bit. The hooker backed up a bit and her hair jammed into Stephens face as she breathed in. The perfume was very strong and she got a full breath of it. She actually gasped and when she tried to step back the hooker pushed back and said Go ahead, have a nice long smell.

Stephens couldn’t help herself and inhaled. Ooooooo, that’s nice.

Yes, its very nice. I bet you would love to put some on. Wouldn’t that be nice? You could smell sooooo pretty. The blonde cooed.

Yes, that would be, nice. A dazed Officer Stpehens replied. Her eyes were now very glassy and unfocused.

If you un-cuff me, I’ll let you have some perfume. You would like that wouldn’t you?

Yes. I will un-cuff you and you will give me some perfume.

The dazed policewoman undid the cuffs and the blonde hooker turned around with a big smile.

I’m Suzie. Thank you for letting me go free, now here is your reward. She reached into her purse and pulled out a spray bottle. You’re going to love this. and sprayed the officer in the face.

Stephens face blanked out, and then a big stupid grin came over her face and her eyes rolled up. Ooooooo, that is sooooooo good. I feel hot. The drugged policewoman started to rub her chest and one hand dropped to her crotch.

You are hot baby, this perfume is just made for sluts like you and me. You are a slut right? I mean, why else would you let a hooker go?

Stephens looked confused for a second. No, I’m a…. another spray and her eyes rolled back.

You’re a slut, a horny slut, just like your best friend Suzie. Suzie said.

Yeahhh, I’m a slut, just like Suzie, my best friend. The now horny police woman moaned out as her hand worked her tits.

Yes you are. And this will make it alllllllllll better. Suzie pushed a needle into the cop’s butt and watched as her eyes rolled back and her head lolled around.

Well then girlfriend, let’s get you changed. If you are a slut, you can’t be a cop. You can come and work with me as a hooker. How does that sound?

Niiiiccceeee. The drugged cop replied with glazed over eyes.

Suzie giggled and then proceeded to strip the cop naked in a few seconds. She had a bag of clothes stashed nearby and quickly decked out Stephens in a black micro shirt with no panties, fishnets, 6 inch sandals, a micro-black metallic bustier that pushed her tits up, and had given her a quick make up job.

Nice. I’m gonna call you Ginger. That’s your name now, kay? Suzie said with another giggle.

Ginger, yeah. I’m Ginger. Ginger replied and then giggled too.

Just the Branston pulled up in the squad car. He got out and stared.

Stephens! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING??!!

Getting some perfume, silly. Wanna fuck? And my name’s Ginger.

Before Branston could do anything, Suzie blasted him with a spray gun. It looked like one of the long range pepper spray container and it hit him full in the face. He gasped, sputtered, and then blinked. He stared at Ginger and then Suzie and back to Ginger.

Ginger giggled and strutted over towards the cop. You looking for a date? I can be your date. But you gotta be nice to Suzie and me. Can you be nice? she cooed.

I can be nice, and I can be nasty too. Right now, I’m thinking nasty. Hop in bitch. the now very horny and very corrupt Senior Sergeant Braston said with a leer.

Suzie watched as Ginger went down on the cop and nodded as she got him off and then let him fuck her over the hood. Ginger was a mess when it was over, and Suzie walked over and took her by the arm. Come on babygirl, I’ll get you cleaned up, and we get you a nice make-over and some nice fake tits and have you on the street in no time. Sound good Ginger?

Yeah Suzie, lots of fun! Ginger replied with a big smile.

Branston watched them go and then turned to see a big man in a red suit had come up behind him.

I’m glad you enjoyed my bitches cop. You wanna make this a regular thing? DC said with a smirk knowing what the answer would be.

Fuck yeah. I’d like that tart Suzie next, damn she’ll look nice bouncing up and down on my cock.

We can arrange it. I’m DC, the Super Pimp and I own Sassy Street. You want any tail, you want any pussy, you and I need to work out an arrangement.

The cop nodded. No problems, I can give you patrols, times, and even stings. But I have to be careful, IA is all over the place.

Don’t you worry none about IA. I’ll take care of that. You provide me what I want when I want it, and you do as I say, your life is gonna be full of lovely tail and fucks of a lifetime, dig?

Yeah. I dig boss.

After giving the cop some orders, DC watched the cop pull out and head down the street. G Standard moved up behind him and said That guy has busted me more times than I can remember, and you turned him into a dirty pig with one spray and turned his bitch partner into one of your bitches with perfume. You really are fucking Super.

You ain’t seen shit yet G.