The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Birth of Super Pimp

Chapter IX

DC strode down the street with a definite air of command. His suit was tailor-made and fit him perfectly. He showed his custom bling and his custom cane and tasteful hat off along with a high polished pair of shoes. He definitely was king of the street.

“And the street is showing much improvement.” DC thought to himself with a chuckle. His corruption of Sapphire’s Bank and Ms. Platt (formerly the Platinum Angel, now Trixie the Super Hooker) had allowed tons of money to flow in fast renovation projects on Sassy Street. There were now upscale fashion stores and boutiques, a couple of nice clubs, a couple of nice bars, two “B and Bs” that had opened up, a spa, and a fitness club. The street definitely looked much cleaner and most respectable.

Which made the hookers strutting along stand out even more to DC’s delight. He owned all the property now, either outright or because the owners were now his bitches and working the streets for him. He smiled as he saw Sapphire lean into an open window with a tiny spray bottle cupped in her hand. He saw the short spritz, the john shake his head and then get a dirty grin. He quickly parked and Sapphire, a former Bank President now turned bimbo hooker took the grinning john by the arm into one of the B and Bs which was really just a Class A hooker hotel. She’d fuck the john’s brains out, clean out his wallet, and leave him wanting more. He’d be back, and he’d be back real soon.

Trixie giggled next to him. She and Sparkle were his arm candy tonight as he surveyed his domain. “Looky at Sapphire! She got a john! And I know him! He’s like a minister at the 1st City Church. He was probably trying to talk her out of the life and now he’s gonna be living the life!”

“No problems bitch, he can have a taste of heaven here on Sassy Street.” DC said as he strode on.

DC nodded at the police cruiser as it drove by with two very happy looking cops in it. DC glanced back to see Destiny and Ginger straightening their tube dresses and re-applying makeup. The police patrolling Sassy Street were all in his pocket and used his ho’s regularly. He gave discounts, but nothing for free. So he figured Destiny or Ginger would have some information about police operations when they got off shift tonight.

DC slowly walked to the corner of 17th and Sassy and glanced around. He knew that going out into the open like this was a bit of a risk, but he was doing it to lure out the next Hidden Five member, the Dragon.

After tapping the concealed communications system the Hidden Five used, he had discovered that 2 of the 5 were actually out of town. Right now, the only super hero left in town was the Dragon. Dragon was in interesting one. She was supposedly a creature of magic, she had some very strange abilities, strength and stuff that simply couldn’t be explained. She was human, but had some definitely not-human abilities.

And DC was going to turn her into his little own Wicked Witch.

DC glanced at his smart watch and saw a reply to a fake message sent by Shimmer a little bit ago. It had requested a link up near 17th and Sassy. DC looked around carefully. None of his lookouts gave him any warning signs and he smiled. “Good, the bitch isn’t early. Time to get set.”

DC stepped back into a corner dance club doorway. It really was a hot dance club and the line stretched out the door and down the street. Tiffany and her friends had used a whisper campaign with some of the models who used to work for her mom to make this “THE” dance club in Center City. All the college and most of the high school hotties hung out here now. DC used it to scope out new recruits. He hadn’t taken too many bitches yet, just a couple sorority bitches to give him more access onto campus, but he had a list of who he would be sweeping up for street walkers and strippers shortly after the Hidden Five was knocked out.

DC nodded to the doorman who let him in without delay. He and his bitches ducked to the side through a “employees only” marked door into a small office with a off duty cop guarding the door. He wasn’t much of a cop anymore, little more than a horny thug, but he could watch a door.

“Okay bitches, time to get into character.” DC said as he tapped his smart watch. His suit seemed to melt and then reform into something much more pimpish, bright red, foxskin hat, polyester. He looked at his two super bitches and smiled. Both Trixie and Glitter had transformed back into their old costumes and looked quiet the heroes, but spoiled it by giggling like vapid bimbos that they now were. Sparkle had to put on a wig as her hair couldn’t change, but she looked close enough. DC pulled out a small box and put on a pair of gold rimmed shades.

“Well, let’s see if my genius works well on magic.” DC said as he touched some apps on his smart watch.

DC led them through the back of the club and out into the alleyway. DC had Trixie hide in a hidden doorway with a IR shielding blanket hanging over it. Then DC moved down the alleyway a bit with Shimmer and said “Okay send it and let’s get this going.”

Shimmer giggled, then pulled herself together and hit the open talk button on her smart watch. “Dragon! I need help NOW! It was a trap, help me!” and then cut off with a burst of static as she flipped on a small jammer.

DC nodded and then sprayed Sparkle with a special spray paint that coated her special cloth and made it glow. It appeared that “Shimmer” had been coated with something that caused her to lose her cloaking abilities. DC immediately punched Shimmer hard in the mouth and then kicked her in the stomach. Shimmer stumbled and blocked his next couple of punches, but DC was faster. He landed another solid punch right in her awesome tits, and she dropped to her knees as she winked at him and cut her eyes up.

DC barely dodged the lightning blast that struck right where he had been standing. DC spun, looked around and said “Dragon.”

Dragon hovered a foot off the ground about 10 feet behind him. She seemed to be about 6 foot 2 or 3 inches high and was dressed in a glossy bodysuit that appeared to be made from scales. She wore a red cloak with a large Dragon’s head emblazoned on it. A hood hid her face except for her glowing red eyes.

“Yes, I have come. And you are about to suffer greatly pimp! You will not survive to see the law take its…” Dragon cut off as DC threw a glass bottle at her face. She dodged it easily, and then another and another.

“You talk to damn long bitch. If you’re gonna fight, then fight!” DC growled as he pulled out a knife from each sleeve and rushed her.

Dragon eyes narrowed, and DC got the idea she didn’t like having her hero mantra interrupted. “Tough bitch, it’s the last time you’re gonna give it!” DC thought with a nasty grin. DC blades struck a staff that appeared out of thin air.

“You are going to regret toying with me pimp.” Dragon said as she spun her staff in a blur. DC parried the blows but it was hard. The bitch was FAST and strong. DC growled as one of his knives broke, and then the other was knocked from his hand. DC backed up fast and knocked over some garbage cans to slow her down.

Dragon swung her staff and the cans popped into the air and launched at DC. He dodged a couple but was laid out flat by the last one. Dragon swept forward, past Shimmer.

“Now you vile pimp, I will, what the? Get the fuck off of me Shimmer!” Dragon started swatting at Shimmer who had jumped on her back and wrapped her arms and legs around her.

“No way Dragon! You need to stop fighting and let DC make you into a super whore like me! You’ll totes love it! You’ll get to fuck guys and get lots of money for sex and blowjobs and anal and stripping!” Sparkle babbled into her ears as she tried to lick it while Dragon thrashed around.

Sparkle giggled and laughed and tried to kiss Dragon for a few seconds until Dragon was able to get her staff free and wave it with some magic words. Sparkle was pulled off her by invisible hands and suspended in air. She licked her lips and blew kisses at her former super hero partner while Dragon shook her head.

DC had slipped quietly to his feet and was creeping up on Dragon with a syringe when she muttered a spell and DC was jerked off his feet and slammed against a wall with his arms and legs spread-eagled out.

“Fool. My senses can detect any moral trying to sneak up on me. Just like your other trap, the woman hiding down the alleyway. You would try and lure me past her so she could jump me? Abso Retum Aplaris!” Dragon said in a commanding voice.

DC heard a crashing sound and looked over to see Trixie now lying face down on the pavement, snoring happily.

“PLATINUM ANGEL? You FIEND! I am going to wipe your memory clean and turn you into statue!” Dragon turned on him in a fury. She strode up to DC and looked him in his lightly tinted shades. DC trembled and looked away.

Dragon smiled. “Cannot look your better in the eyes? I have a better idea than turning you into stone. I will transform your personality, but will allow your memories of what you were to remain. You will be a frightened little man, weak and scared, for the rest of your days. But you will always remember that once you had conquered two heroes and had once been feared.”

With that Dragon pulled out a clear crystal the size of a silver dollar that hung from a golden chain around her neck. “Behold the soul gem. Gaze upon it, little man!” Dragon said with an air of command as the crystal began to glow and sparkle with an internal light.

Dragon smiled as she looked into the eyes of the man. He started to struggle and she had to concentrate on hold his head with her magic. He was very strong for a mortal and it forced her to use her left hand to hold her staff and focus the magic holding him still. She started into his eyes. Deep into his eyes.

“No I am not looking at the crystal. I am not looking at how it shimmers.” DC said.

“Yes, look at the crystal. Look deep at how it shimmers.” Dragon said in a calm voice. She looked into DC eyes. She had to focus a bit harder as the shades seemed darker than she thought they had been.

“It does not shimmer. It does not glow.” DC said in a calm voice.

“It shimmers, it does glow.” Dragon replied as she tried to look deeper into DC’s eyes. The shades actually seemed to be almost like mirror shades and she could just see glimpses of the crystal as it sparkled and danced.

“The crystal shimmers. It glows. Its light dances. It is pretty.” DC said in a very strong calm voice of command.

“The crystal shimmers. It glows. Its light dances. It is pretty.” Dragon said as she focused on the reflection of the crystal in the mirror shades.

“You must look directly at the crystal. You must watch it sparkle. You must watch its light.” DC intoned.

“I must look directly at the crystal. I must watch it sparkle. I must watch its light.” Dragon said in a monotone voice. Her eyes slid from looking at the mirror shades to the crystal she held in her hand.

“The crystal is everything. It is soooo beautiful. When you look at it all your cares and thought fly away. You can feel all your thoughts fly away. Your mind is emptying. As you look at the crystal your brain empties out until there is nothing left.” DC said as he slowly pulled the staff from Dragon now limp fingers.

“The crystal is everything. I cannot look away. I have no cares. I have no thoughts. They are all flying away. My mind is empty…” Dragon said as her voice trailed off into silence.

“Dragon. Can you hear me?” DC said quietly.

“Yes, I hear you.” The now fully entranced hero replied in a monotone voice.

DC reached over and carefully took the crystal in his hand, making sure that Dragon kept looking at the glowing light all the while.

“You are going to forget all about being a superhero Dragon. You never were one. You are and have always been a super villain. A super hooker who works for me DC, the Super Pimp. You are a nymphomaniac , a hooker, a stripper, and someone who likes to make money shaking her booty on the street. You use your magic to corrupt men and women, to make them johns, and make them desire you. You use your powers to please your pimp.”

“Yes, I am a super hooker. I serve my master DC the Super Pimp. I am a nymphomaniac, a hooker, a stripper, and I love shaking my booty on the street.” Dragon replied.

“You will now use your crystal to cast a spell on yourself. You will use the soul-reversal power to corrupt yourself into this new you. You will no longer be Dragon, that name is too scary for a sexy little hooker like you. You are now Bunny, the Sexy Witch of Sassy Street.” DC said with a big smile.

“Yes, I will now transform myself.” Dragon stepped back and stared into the crystal. “Transfama Sula! Hoget Manti Atraum! Soulas Changa Meum!” she said with a sharp voice.

The crystal flared with a bright light. It flowed out of the crystal over Dragon’s arm and engulfed her whole body. It shined bright and then vanished.

Standing in front of DC was a 6 foot tall, platinum blonde hair down to her waist, red lipped, 38DD titted, bubble-gummed assed, hourglassed shaped, empty blue eyed, hottie dressed in a hot neon pink one piece with rhinestones, a bunny tail and ears, white stockings, and silver 6 inch heels. She held a magician’s wand in one hand and a top hat in the other.

“Master, you wish is my command. Command me please to turn some tricks for you!” Bunny said with a big grin.

“Nice. We’ll get to hooking in a bit. First though, you tell me about your magic powers. Are you a magical creature or just someone who learned it?” DC asked in a serious tone.

“Baby, I accidentally got them when I found that crystal in an old Druid temple in Wales. I was a grad student doing a summer project for my degree. The crystal transformed me and gave me the ability to use magic.” Bunny replied with a slutty grin as she started to twirl her hair around her fingers.

“Okay, so you are really just a normal human then who can use magic. Good, that makes the next step easy then. Wake up Trixie and let Sparkle go and then we will finish you off for good.” DC commanded.

“As you wish Master!” Bunny snapped her fingers and the magic enchantments on Sparkle and Trixie vanished. Trixie rolled over and stretched, and then smiled at Bunny. “Hiya Dragon! You a super hooker now too?”

“I’m Bunny now. Dragon is a scary name for scary people. I’m not scary, I’m a sexy witch who likes to trick!” Bunny replied with a giggle.

“Enough talk bitches. Trixie, Sparkle, get back in your real costumes and meet me in the main office. I’m taking Bunny here to have her head examined.” DC said as he led his new hooker into a hidden doorway.

DC was laughing out loud as he led his newest super hooker through the door. It had been so damn simple. After some research and some talks with her former team mates, DC had figured out that Dragon, now Bunny, liked to use her soul gem on people she determined were truly vile. Like a Super Pimp. She would use it to entrance them and then would imprint commands that would reverse their personality. She would always let them remember who they had been, but without the ability to ever be that again. It relied on the person being mesmerized by the crystal though, which needed eye contact.

DC had built a special pair of shades. He never even saw the crystal, and Dragon had never actually seen his eyes. She had seen a projection on a special screen that appeared to be his eyes. As she had concentrated on making him watch, DC had gradually turned the screens into mirrors and she had actually entranced herself. Dc had been watching a video feed that had blocked out the crystal. He only had to wait until Dragon was concentrating on the crystal reflection and then he simply took over giving the commands. It was too damn easy.

DC led Bunny down the stairs and through several high tech security systems and a very big blast door. With the Platinum Corporation’s assets as his disposal he had build rebuilding Sassy Street in several secret ways. He now had secure passages between all the main buildings, secret rooms, vaults with money, a very high tech lab and a direct route to the Platinum HQs building basement. Once the work had been started he had used his super hookers to fuck the workers brains out and had turned them into mindless slaves eager to do anything for a super fuck. They were now loyal and would never ever snitch. DC was going to kill most of them off when done, but now had another idea.

DC took Bunny to his lab and sat her down. He strapped a helmet on her pretty little head and started turning on some machines. “This won’t hurt a bit Buns. This is my brainwashing machine. I’m going to make sure you are properly hookerized in case that spell of your wears off or gets cancelled. This will turn you into a complete bimbo whore, but with brains enough to use your magic, and completely loyal to me.”

Bunny smiled as the visor slid down and the machine went to work. The magic had made her enough of a looker DC didn’t need to make any changes there. After an hour, the machine turned off and a vapid bimbo bunny girl giggled back at DC.

“That was like sooooooo cool baby! Let Bunny show you how much she appreciates the make over.” Bunny said as she slinked over to a smiling DC.

Bunny waved her little wand and DC pants dropped to the floor. Bunny waved her wand again and her bunny suit shimmered and disappeared, leaving her in only a garter belt, stocking, heels and bright pink cuffs. She was wearing her Pink rhinestone encrusted top hat and somehow her bunny ears stuck out. She wiggled her nose like a bunny and then sucked his cock completely down her throat. DC grunted with pleasure. Bunny winked at him and waved her wand again. Suddenly DC’s cock felt like it was being licked by three tongues all working on different sides. DC grunted again and got out “FUCK BITCH!” and then blasted a load down Bunny’s throat.

Bunny swallowed the whole load and then backed up. She then pushed her tits together around DC’c cock and started to massage his dick. Bunny muttered something and DC’s dick instantly grew rock hard and incredibly sensitive. DC’s head rolled back and he gasped with pleasure at the feel of his cock sliding up and down between Bunny’s tits. He didn’t last long and blasted all over her face.

Bunny giggled again, and waved her wand. The cum vanished and DC’s dick became rock hard again. Bunny pushed him back on the table and straddled him. DC by this time was nearly wild with lust and he wasted no time in pumping Bunny up and down on his cock. Bunny moaned and laughed and then grunted and finally screamed in pleasure. She had a dopey smile on her ditzy face as she slid off of her pimp’s cock and onto the floor.

“Nice. REALLY nice! You are gonna be a BIG earner with that magic, Buns.” DC said as he caught his breath and pulled up his pants.

“Thanks boss. Glad you liked it. Anything you want, you just tell Bunny and I’ll make it happen!” Bunny replied as she waved her wand and her clothes reappeared on her hot bod.

“Well, here is one thing you can make happen. Take the soul gem. I heard you can actually take someone’s soul and make them a mindless zombie with this. Can you?” DC said as he handed Bunny the crystal.

“Totally baby! I did it by accident to worker on the site. I eventually found out how to reverse it, but he was a complete voodoo zombie for like, 4 days.” Bunny replied with a grin.

“Good. Here.” DC pushed a button and Trixie and Sparkle led 12 men into the lab. “These here guys are workers. They are doing all my special improvements to Sassy Street. I don’t want anyone being able to talk about what is where. Make them zombies.”

Bunny smiled, gave DC a big sloppy tongue kiss, and then strutted over to the guys standing in a row. She held up the crystal and said a few words. A white mist seemed to flow from each man’s eyes and mouth with a moaning sound. Bunny lowered her crystal and said “All done, they are nothing but empty shells who will obey the holder of the crystal.”

DC took back the crystal and put it around his neck. “Excellent bitch. You guys get to work on the office when you are done, go the basement of the HQs and wait for more instructions.”

The zombies shuffled off and DC turned to his three Super Hookers. “Now then, who shall we recruit next?”