The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Birthday Curse

MF, MD, BD, GR, DS, MA

Catalogue description: Alex is deeply in love with his friend Lauren, even if she tends to use him most of the time. Well, all of the time. But when the bitchy girl gets a curse placed on her Alex may just have a chance at his dream girl.

Alex settled the stir fry in the pan before opening the oven to check and see if the cake was ready, trying to juggle everything in the kitchen at once as he ran to pull the wine from the fridge. It was a special day today and he had to make sure that everything was right. Lauren’s birthday only came once a year after all so he had to make this an occasion to remember. And maybe this year he’d finally work up the courage to tell that beautiful girl how he really felt about her.

But then he smelled smoke and was off rushing to the stove to try and save the stir fry when he heard the front door opening. Shit, usually Lauren took longer getting back from her office. Alex managed to rescue the food and set two plates just as Lauren was strutting into the room, tossing off her business jacket. The brunette inhaled the delicious scent of her favorite meal and Alex tried to turn his head away so he wouldn’t stare at her breasts pressing against the thin white fabric of her blouse. Lauren wasn’t particularly gifted in the chest but Alex cared about her personality, not her body, though he had to admit she was basically perfect otherwise.

“Mhm, smells delicious Alex. Just what I need after a day like today.”

Alex smiled and held up a finger. “Not yet, I still haven’t served your favorite dish.” He reached behind him and pulled out the expensive bottle of wine, feeling that the money was well spent when he saw how her face lit up.

“Alex, you’re my hero. I’ll get a glass.” Lauren opened a cabinet to search for a glass while he went to the stove to pull out the birthday cake. He blushed as he pulled out the pink novelty oven mitts, shaped like large cat paws. Alex had gotten them for her after she moved into her swanky new apartment, laughing as she stared at the soft pink gloves in utter bewilderment. He’d though it was a good gag gift, but Lauren made it perfectly clear she didn’t find the humor in them. Since then he’d kept by her set guidelines for gifts; they needed to be shiny, expensive, or preferably both.

Lauren still got her revenge on him for the gag gift though. After all Alex was usually the one doing the cooking for her and he was certain she seemed just a little more spitefully happy seeing him have to wear the big cat mittens. Alex pulled out the cake and marveled at how perfectly it came out, just like in the recipe. If anything they could put this right on the cover.

“Happy birthday, Laur—”

Alex turned to show off the cake but hadn’t heard her coming up behind him, accidentally smashing the pan against her very full glass of wine. The glass overturned and most of the expensive wine ended up splashing all over her white blouse. He froze, unable to take his eyes off of Lauren’s shocked face. Slowly the disbelieving shock faded into the all too familiar expression of anger the woman got whenever something didn’t go her way.

“I’ll- I’ll get you a towel.”

“Don’t bother,” Lauren fumed as she stomped past, dropping the empty glass into the sink and snatching up the entire bottle as she stormed out of the kitchen. “The shirt’s already ruined anyway. I hope you bought me a new blouse for my birthday.”

Alex put the cake down on the counter along with the ridiculous pink oven mitts, running to the doorway but Lauren was sealing herself in the bathroom. “Would you believe that I did, but it’s, uh, being delivered tomorrow?”

“As long as it makes up for this lousy night,” Lauren yelled back through the closed door.

He sighed and wandered back into the kitchen, pulling out his phone to look up designers with express delivery. So much for trying to make her birthday a good one this year. Alex could just make out Lauren angrily moving around in the bathroom, no doubt taking off the ruined shirt and trying to change into something more comfortable. For a moment his thoughts lingered on Lauren undressing, imagining what she must look like peeling off the wet shirt, some of the wine no doubt leaking through onto her breasts. Alex shook his head to clear out the naughty thoughts, realizing that Lauren was still yelling.

“Of course this is my luck, today was a shit show in court.”

“What happened? Did you lose?”

The moment of silence made it all too obvious that she was flashing her usual expression of insulted disbelief, as if Lauren would ever fail at anything she did. “No, Alex, I won. Though thanks for the confidence.”

Alex sighed as he set the food on the table for when she got back. He just wished she hadn’t taken all of the wine, he could use some about now. “So what happened in court?”

“It was some easy, slam dunk case,” the brunette yelled from the bathroom. “Some whore caught by the police in a sting. Prostitution caught on video, she never stood a chance. But apparently she got pissed off at me for some reason, as if it was all my fault.”

“What did she say?”

“She called me a hypocrite, tried to say that I was the same as her. That I lived my life using my body to get what I wanted from men the same way that she did. I mean I’m a successful lawyer, not some skank on the street. Can you believe she’d say something like that about me?”

“It’s completely insane,” Alex shouted back, setting the tiny present on the table besides her food. He’d tried to pile some more portions onto her plate, hoping she’d appreciate more of her favorite dish. But then he was afraid the extra food would be trying to say something about her weight and quickly tried to shift the two plates to be more equal. He wiped up the table, hoping the gold necklace he’d bought her would at least cheer her up a little. Here she was working hard all day and all Alex managed to do was ruin her shirt. And after some prostitute insulted her in court. How could anyone say something so cruel about Lauren?

“Anyway the defense attorney tried to warn me to watch out for myself as she was leaving the court.”

“You think the woman wanted to hurt you?”

“Oh no, this was her third offense, she’s going to be locked up for a while. But get this, the defense attorney warned me that her client was into voodoo, or black magic, or Scientology. Some crazy such thing. And apparently she thought some of her crazy ranting in court was that hooker putting a curse on me.”

“What, like a gypsy’s curse?”

Lauren’s laugh echoed back down the hallway. “Yeah, can you believe that? She seemed real scared too. And weirdest thing. I could have sworn I’d had a case against her last year and that mousy defense attorney wasn’t nearly so stacked. I swear she had implants put in.”

“On a defense attorney’s salary?”

“Who knows?” Lauren said from the bathroom. Alex was hoping she would hurry up so the food didn’t get cold, but then again it was his fault for ruining her blouse so Lauren deserved all the time in the world.

“Anyway, the hooker was spouting a bunch of crazy nonsense. Something about me using men and so I’d be changed to be of use to men instead. Or some bullshit like that. I think she was rhyming too, it would’ve been funny if the bailiffs weren’t dragging her out of the court.”

“What do you think that means, anyway?”

“What ‘what’ means?”

“The hooker nonsense. How would you be magically changed to be of use to men?”

“I don’t know, I didn’t stick around to ask. I just wanted to get home so I could… so I can… oh, ohhh…ohfuuuuckk…”

Alex straightened up, trying to hear what she was saying. What was that? Was she moaning, crying? “Lauren, you alright?”

“I’m… I’m… oh fuck fuck fuck, oh gaawwdd.”

Now Alex was running over to the bathroom, banging on the door. Something definitely sounded wrong in there. He put his ear to the wood to try and listen, hearing Lauren moving around inside. It sounded like she was panting, muttering and moaning something too quietly for him to hear. Then she let out a sharp cry of pain and Alex knew he had to act.

“Lauren, get back from the door!”

He kicked out at the wooden door but the sturdy door only bounced him away and sent him crashing against the opposite wall. Alex cursed and wished he taken more classes in college on kicking in doors to save the girl. He tried to steady himself, ready to ram the bathroom door, but then a stray thought stopped him. Alex reached out and found the knob easily turned, Lauren having not even locked it. He groaned to himself from embarrassment, and a sore back, and swung the door open.

“Lauren, are you… oh fuck.”

She was standing in the bathroom, dressed only in a pale bra and her white track shorts that she normally changed into to relax. It wasn’t seeing her partially undressed that made him freeze, even if he’d hadn’t confessed his feelings yet he’d had a couple of glimpses of Lauren without her clothes. After a bottle of wine or two her wardrobe had a habit of flinging itself across the room.

What froze Alex in place was the fact that Lauren was openly playing with her breasts, rolling her hands over her bra and squeezing the soft flesh, moaning to herself absently. It was like Lauren was so lost in fondling her own breasts that she wasn’t even aware Alex was there. He was about to speak out when something struck him as being wrong. Well, being more off than Lauren fooling around with herself. Were Lauren’s boobs… bigger?

Without even acknowledging her friend standing there staring, Lauren reached back and undid the bra, flinging it away so that it landed on Alex’s chest. He let the bra fall to the floor, mouth hanging open as he took in her pale tits, already feeling himself getting hard. Her tits were so much better than he’d ever imagined. Definitely bigger than he’d fantasized about. But where had she been hiding them? They were at least a C-cup but her business blouses normally only hinted at a small chest, barely a handful.

Lauren moaned to herself as she gripped her nipples in her fingers, stretching her breasts forward as she twisted gently, swaying from the pleasure that was clearly overtaking her. Alex’s mouth was dry and his pants feeling much too tight, watching as Lauren-

And then clear as day he saw it. Lauren’s breasts actually swelling, impossibly filling out as they grew another cup size. The more she played with her breasts the bigger they grew, increasing to at least a pair of D’s already.

“Lauren,” he moaned, then shook his head. Something was wrong with his friend and he was too busy getting turned on to help. “Lauren!” he shouted now, finally getting her attention. The topless brunette yelped in surprise, making it seem as though Alex had suddenly appeared out of nowhere instead of watching her toy with herself.

“What the fuck are you doing in here?” She yelled, trying to cover up her tits. Only as soon as her hands made contact the fury melted from her face as she gently squeezed her supple breasts, cooing happily.

“Lauren, something’s wrong with you. Just look at your… your breasts!”

She whined slightly at being forced to open her eyes again, clearly almost losing herself in the pleasure. But when she stared down at her chest Lauren’s eyes went wide.

“What the fuck? Where did these come from?”

“Your tits,” Alex started, but Lauren instantly threw him a stern glance. She hated that word, hated all the cheap words men used to try and objectify women. Even with her own breasts seemingly to have magically grown several sizes she was still willing to take time to scold him for using such vulgar words to describe her. Alex groaned and said “Fine, your ‘breasts’ seem to be growing on their own.”

“That’s impossible,” Lauren muttered, pulling her hands away to take in the sight of her large breasts. It had to be a dream, or some kind of prank, but Lauren could feel the extra weight of them. This was real. Her boobs really were growing. Suddenly she looked up and saw Alex staring at her chest, instantly trying to clap her hands back to her breasts to cover them up. But Alex moved faster, grabbing her hands and holding them in the air.

“What are you doing?” Lauren cried out, struggling to break free.

“Stopping you from playing with your ti- your breasts.”

“I- I wouldn’t…”

“You were, Lauren. When I came in you were playing with your chest and the whole time you were doing it they were growing bigger. They seemed to have stopped for now but I think if you touch them again they’ll just keep getting larger.”

“Then what am I supposed to do?”

“Just, keep your hands still.” Lauren nodded with a roll of her eyes, offended at the idea that she might lose control of herself. Alex let go and true to her word Lauren kept her hands up in the air, looking more annoyed at him than freaked out about her condition. He snatched a towel from the wall and wrapped it around her chest, tying it in the back so it at least covered her up.

“There, that should keep you modest.” Alex tried to smile, hoping to keep Lauren calm about all of this. But he quickly saw her face straining, hands still in the air but starting to shake hard. “Are you alright?”

“Yeah,” she managed shakily. “I just…I… oh god, I want to… fuck, I wanna touch them so much. What the fuck is going on?”

Alex grabbed her hands again but Lauren instantly fought against him, hands trying to fly to her breasts for another squeeze. And even though Alex thought of himself as being mostly in shape the thin brunette was slowly overpowering him, fingers flexing as they slowly drifted towards her already impressive chest.

“I can’t… hold on…” Lauren whined. Alex suddenly noticed the tub behind her.

“Quick, sit on your hands.”

“What?”

“Just do it. There’s rope in the other room I can use but you have to control yourself long enough for me to get it.”

Lauren bit her lip and nodded. Alex released her and for a moment her hands hovered, nearly moving to rip off that towel and plant themselves on her tits. But thankfully Lauren kept control, managing to move her hands behind her so she could plant herself on top of them instead. She sat down hard on the edge of the tub, yelping at the painful weight landing on her hands.

“You alright?”

“No, just look at me! How am I going to explain…This!...to everyone at work?”

“We’ll- we’ll think of something. Just hang tight so I can—”

Suddenly Lauren bounced up and squealed, quickly trying to sit back down on her hands. But now it was clear that if her hands couldn’t fool around with her breasts they’d settle for her ass instead. Lauren was rocking back and forth, her hands now groping at her normally toned bottom. And just like before Alex couldn’t help but get turned on watching as Lauren’s ass slowly began to grow larger, giving her a perfectly round rear. Impossibly Lauren’s shorts were changing as well. The gray fabric was shrinking, creeping up her leg until they become booty shorts you’d more likely see on some cheap girl trying to get attention.

“What’s happening to me?” Lauren whined, still moaning at the indescribable pleasure.

Alex acted quickly this time, snatching away her towel and leaving her topless. Lauren gaped in shock, nearly ready to curse Alex out but just as he figured her hands instantly slipped free. Moving on their own Lauren’s hands tried to snatch for her tits, but this time Alex moved faster, wrapping the towel around her arms and tying them tight, locking them away inside the fluffy towel.

“There, that should make them easier to hold. Just… try to hold on, Lauren.”

“Hurry,” she whined, though Alex could have sworn her voice was dripping with arousal and that her eyes were staring at his noticeable erection. Alex ran out of the room and into the living room, instantly searching for anything he can use to help. Lauren had a small length of rope she’d planned to use for some project she never got to work on, this time her habit for procrastination coming in handy. As he was running through the kitchen he noticed the large pink over mitts, snatching them up after a moment of deliberation.

By the time he reached the hallway he could already hear Lauren crying out in passion, moaning as if she were having the best sex of her life. Afraid of what he’d find Alex burst into the bathroom and sure enough the towel was long gone, Lauren on the floor as she toyed with her breasts. The brunette was lost in the sensation, eyes shut as her breasts only grew larger with each fresh moan.

Alex knelt down and took hold of her hand, shoving the pink oven mitt onto it. Her breasts only seemed to grow larger when she was playing with her nipples and figured the fingerless mittens could only help. He tied the glove into place as he wrapped the rope around her arm, trying to flip Lauren over to get to the other one. He expected resistance but Lauren easily let herself roll over onto her knees, if anything moaning louder.

He tried to ignore how her shorts were half off, exposing a black thong he definitely knew Lauren would never wear. Just how much was this curse going to change her? She only started whining when he took hold of her other arm but she seemed to purr happily as he tied her up. Hands hidden away in the pink mittens and arms wrapped up tight behind her Alex figured she was safe now.

Suddenly Alex felt a surge of ecstasy as soft pressure began to grind against his cock. For a moment he thought the curse was somehow affecting him too. Then he stared down to see Lauren’s face pressing against his crotch, trying to nuzzle against his cock through his pants.

Alex instantly jumped back in surprise, banging his head against the wall. Sure he’d always fantasized about having Lauren do this for him but she clearly wasn’t herself. He wasn’t going to take advantage of his friend, he wasn’t that kind of guy. Although Lauren didn’t seem to want to give him a choice in the matter as she crawled forward on her knees, tongue reaching out towards the outline of his erection in his pants. Her eyes were drunk with lust, panting in clearly arousal.

“Alex… I need it… want you.”

Suppressing every fantasy he’d ever had Alex managed to grab hold of Lauren and haul her out of the bathroom, dragging the horny girl back into the kitchen. The entire time she kept trying the turn around and use either her mouth or grind her ass on his crotch. She didn’t care which end it was, she just wanted Alex’s cock. Noticing how her shorts were nearly ready to slip off Alex decided to be decent and pull them back up. But feeling the shorts press up against her pussy set her off moaning even more.

Alex sat the limp girl down into a chair, wiping his mouth as he tried to figure out what to do. But it was so distracting having Lauren chasing him for once. Not to mention the way her massive tits were practically begging for him to grope her now.

“Mhm, Alex,” Lauren suddenly muttered. Smiling wickedly she tried to put herself on display, whispering seductively. “I need you inside me. You can use me anyway you want. Go ahead, grab my tits. I want you to tease me, pinch my nipples. Make me even more of a slut. It feels so gooood.”

He suddenly reached out and slapped her across the face, the expression of submissive arousal vanishing as Lauren glared at him. She was back, good old angry and bitchy Lauren.

“What the fuck was that for?”

“You were begging for me to fuck you, Lauren.”

She recoiled, insulted. “Please, as if I’d do anything that trashy.”

Alex sighed and reached his hand down to his crotch, gently stroking his fingers along the outline of his cock. Lauren’s eyes locked onto the erection instantly, licking her lips and struggling against the rope, pink mitted hands straining to reach out from behind her back. “Fuck, looks so good. Want it, please. Fuck me, fuck this horny slut until she—”

Alex raised his hand back for another slap and Lauren shied away, shaking her head wildly to try and get herself back under control. “I couldn’t stop myself. I’m sorry, it’s like I saw your- your penis…and I just…fuck, what’s happening?”

“Well I’m not an expert, but I think a hooker putting a curse on you might be the only rational explanation.”

“But that’s insane,” she cried out, struggling against the rope. Lauren caught sight of her hands restrained in the pink cat paw oven mitts, groaning to herself.

“Sorry, I thought they’d help stop you from playing with yourself.”

“Not…that…” Lauren moaned, clearly trying to fight. “It’s just… I hate them so much. They’re so tacky and cheap like what a bimbo would use and I… oh god they look so cute now. Bright pink and pretty, just like… just like I wanna be. I wanna keep ’em on and act like a good kitty, purring and curling up with you. Let you do anything you want to me. Won’t you be a good Master and pet your pussycat? I’m so horny, please Master. Won’t you fuck this slutty pussy?”

Alex couldn’t stop himself from staring, trying to dig his nails into his palms to keep himself steady. Lauren was purring at him now, batting her eyes playfully and licking her lips. She bent her head down to try and lick her own tits, to clean herself like a cat would. She could almost reach her new large tits now too. If she was free Alex was sure she’d be able to suck her tits, bend her flexible body and show off how much of herself she could kiss and lick thanks to all that yoga. And all he had to do was ask and this sexy, horny kitten would come crawling over to him, letting him fuck her anytime he wanted.

Alex shook his head, trying to get himself under control. Thankfully he saw Lauren doing the same as she tried to fight herself free from the kinky fantasy. Though by the looks of her face it wasn’t an easy fight.

“Oh my god, I’m such a mess,” Lauren whined. “I can feel it getting into my head. Trying to change me. Be of use for men,” she laughed. “That bitch is trying to turn me into some slut eager to fuck any man that comes along. Even you.”

Alex struggled to hide how much what she said hurt. Instead he said “So what else did the crazy hooker say? Were there any rules to how it worked?”

“I didn’t stop to ask, you idiot,” Lauren shouted. “All she said was I’d be changed to be of use to men. That next time I cum it’ll seal my fate. That tonight would determine the rest of my life. Which means… oh god, I think that means this is permanent.” Lauren stared at her massive breasts in horror. “It means I’m going to be stuck looking like some playboy bimbo for the rest of my life. If you hadn’t stopped me when you did I could even be so much worse than this.”

Alex imagined Lauren with even more outrageous curves, hair dyed blonde in full bimbo fashion, plump lips wrapping themselves around his cock as she kept playing with herself. His cock twitched painfully, wanting to use this horny girl in front of him, but Alex tried to control his desires. This was his friend, he had to do what was best for her.

“Oh Jesus,” she suddenly whined. “My tits… I mean my breasssssttiitttiiieesss, my tits, my tits… I can’t call them anything else. Fine, my ‘tits’ are… lopsided.”

He did a double take at her chest and sure enough one was at least two cup sizes fuller than the other. No doubt it was because she kept playing with one tit while he was busy tying up that arm.

“Alex I, uhm, need you to… fix them.”

“Fix them?”

“If this is permanent then having huge tits is bad enough but I can’t have one bigger than the other. If I’m going to be a freak I want to be at least symmetrical.”

“But I can’t let you go. You’ll lose control.”

“I know,” she whined, looking away. “That’s why I need you to… play with them. Make them even again.”

He stared at her nearly perfect tits, wondering how many times he’d dreamed of Lauren wanting him to touch her breasts. “How do I know this isn’t a trick? You’ve been trying to cum this whole time, and if you cum I don’t think your mind will ever recover.”

“I… I don’t know if it’s still me talking. But please, I don’t want to look so freakish. You need to help me. I know you want to do it anyway so just go ahead, I’m giving you permission to feel me up.”

“I- I don’t want you,” he muttered unconvincingly, reaching out and grabbing a handful of her huge breasts. Lauren set off moaning, trying to grind her chest into Alex’s rough hand.

“Of course you do. I know you’ve had a thing for me for years. And I know you love big tits. I’ve seen your browser history.”

“What? That’s,” Alex coughed. “That’s private.” He still kept playing with her, trying hard not to lose himself in the soft pale flesh, reacting so pliantly to his fingers. He began teasing her nipple and her tit began to grow, Lauren’s face melting in absolute bliss.

“Fuuuuck yes, that’s so good. This must be perfect for you. The girl you want to fuck having the body you’ve always dreamed of. Like I’m your own personal wet dream come to life. Changing me to match your fantasies. Making me your fucktoy.”

Alex pulled his hand away before he was unable to stop himself, walking away to try and regain his composure. Lauren whined like a pet cheated out of a treat. “Please, don’t stop Alex. I need more.”

“Your tits are fine, they’re the same size again. If I play with you anymore they’ll—”

“Get bigger? Better? Hotter?” She licked her lips, pressing her shoulders back to push her giant tits out for him.

“If I do any more then one breast will be bigger than the other again.”

“You’re right, that’s so awful, Alex. You’d have to tease the other tit again. Then back to the other, and the first one again. Or you can just play with my tits at the same time. Suck on them. Let me titfuck you even.” Lauren blinked, surprised at herself for saying such a thing. But then she imagined Alex shoving his cock between her breasts and only smiled wider. “Mhm, fuck that actually sounds so hot. Come on, Alex, fuck my huge tits. I know it’s what you’ve always wanted.”

“No, it’s not!” Alex shouted back. “I love you Lauren. You, not some sextoy this curse is trying to turn you into. I like you for the successful person you were so I don’t want to change you.”

“You shouldn’t,” Lauren said quietly.

“Right, I won’t be changing you.”

“No, I mean you shouldn’t like me for who I was. I was a complete bitch before.”

“You weren’t,” Alex muttered back. “You were just… stressed. A lot.”

“I was a cruel person, Alex, especially to you. I knew you had a thing for me and just didn’t care. I thought it was flattering but I was never going to actually going out with you. I was holding out for someone better. I just used you to cook and clean for me like my own pathetic little maid. I was a cruel and heatless bitch. And now that this curse makes me want to please you I can see just how awful I really was. So go on, use me. Fuck me, change me even more. You deserve it. I deserve it. Make me your fucktoy.”

Alex gripped the kitchen counter, the smell of the birthday cake still lingering in the air. This night was supposed to be fun and now Lauren was tied up and magically transformed into some horny slut. How had things gotten so out of hand?

“This… this isn’t you, Lauren. It’s the curse messing with you. You’ll say anything so you can cum.”

“That’s right,” Lauren said excitedly as she jumped up to her feet. Alex shrank back instantly, wondering why he hadn’t tied her to the chair. “I’ll say anything so you’ll make me cum. And I’ll do anything too. Anything you want, Alex. Just take it. Take me. Make me cum so I’ll stay this horny slut for the rest of my life, only wanting to keep you happy.”

“I…I…”

“You never were one for taking the initiative,” Lauren said as she curled up against him, pressing her warm tits against his chest and kissing at his neck. “So here’s what’s going to happen. I’m gonna grind against you until I cum, making this new me permanently wanting you. Needing you so much. The only question is that when I cum will you still have your cock hidden away or have it stuffed deep in my wet pussy? I’m going to get myself off. The rest is up to you.”

True to her word Lauren pressed herself against Alex’s leg, immediately soaking his pants against her leaking cunt. She bit her lip and moaned as she began to grind up and down, huge tits dragging along his chest as she humped his leg. She could feel his hard cock against her waist, knowing the pressure would be getting him off to and that knowledge only making her hornier.

Finally Alex couldn’t stand anymore. He pushed Lauren away and reached down to free his cock. Lauren cried out happily, moving to get down on her knees with her mouth ready to pleasure him. But Alex had already been pushed too far for that. Instead he grabbed Lauren and hauled her around, lifting her up and dropping her on the kitchen table. The bound bimbo cheered him on as Alex ripped away the tiny shorts, tossing them to the floor in a wet mess.

He pressed the tip of his cock to her eager pussy, still trying to hold himself back. “Lauren, I’m sorry. Sorry I’m doing this to you. That it had to be… like this.”

She stared back at him, the drugged look of pleasure gone. This Lauren was as lucid as she’d been all night. “I’m not, I’m so fucking horny already. Please Alex, I want this. Fuck me, transform me into anything you want. I’m all yours.”

That’s all he needed to hear as Alex slipped his hard cock inside her, Lauren screaming in ecstasy. He grabbed hold of her now supple ass and thrust into her with abandon, the two falling into a natural rhythm as they fucked frantically. This curse had driven them both to their limits, so close to the edge all night. Now they threw aside their cares and simply enjoyed one another, both rising up to a powerful orgasm.

Lauren knew she was about to cum, feeling this powerful climax welling up inside her. Felt that impossible power and knew it would change her forever. That she’d be throwing away her old life, everything she’d built for herself, just so she could be Alex’s devoted sex slave. Lauren fought with everything she had, trying to keep the orgasm back. Trying to fight the effects of the curse with her entire spirit.

Only until she felt Alex’s cock throbbing, warm cum filling her pussy. Then she groaned in bliss as she let go and let the orgasm take her. She needed to wait until she knew she’d made Alex cum. It was going to be her only purpose from now on, may as well let it be her last conscious act in existence. And the pleasure was everything the curse had promised her.

Alex collapsed against her on the table, knocking over the cold plate of stir fry. Lauren tried to reach out for him but her arms were still bound, so instead she shuffled over and pressed her head to his chest, purring happily as she felt his cum dripping down her thighs. She’d never felt so perfectly content in her life.

“So… guess you had a good birthday then?”

Lauren giggled, kissing his neck. “Mhm. The best one ever. Pretty sure this is the only birthday I didn’t act like a bitch for no reason. Well, aside from earlier. But I swear I’ll be a good girl from now on.”

“That’s not necessary,” Alex said laughing. “I just want you to be happy.”

“Well I’m happy being your fucktoy now, so you’re going to own me and control me and just have to enjoy it.” Lauren smiled at him sweetly, already feeling herself completely devoted to this man.

“Alright, if you insist. Oh, I did get you a present though.” Alex reached around on the table, trying to find the small gift-wrapped box he’d left there.

Lauren forced herself to sit up. “I’m pretty sure no gift can ever top your cock, Alex.”

Alex blushed as he held out the gift. Then seeing her still bound he ripped it open himself. “Well I spent a lot of money on it so I’m giving it to you anyway.”

He held out the gold necklace to her as Laura smiled happily. She bowed her head and he placed it around her neck, the thin gold chain sliding smoothly between her new enormous breasts. They both admired the view but gasped as the gold suddenly began to twist on its own, the golden chain transforming from the power of the curse. The necklace grew two words imprinted in large, shining golden letters. Lauren cried out happily when her slow working mind finally deciphered what it said.

“Alex’s Slut,” she read proudly. “It’s perfect. Thank you, Master.”

Alex smiled and kissed her, grabbing hold of her impressive new tits as she moaned excitedly. “Happy birthday, Lauren.”

“Wait, what am I going to do about clothes?”

He laughed it off easily as he turned her around to undo the ropes keeping her arms bound. “Well, the curse does stay in effect for the rest of the night. And if your shorts were any indication all the clothes you wear will become just as slutty as you are now.”

Lauren tried to think about it but her thoughts were running too slow to work properly. Then again she’d probably always think this slowly from now on, so Lauren supposed her mind was normal and she was just not smart enough to follow her smarter Master. “So I should…”

Alex pulled the rope free and set his new toy on her feet. “You’re going to go put on every piece of clothing you own so this curse can make them all skimpy and sexy. I don’t want to see you ever wearing one normal piece of clothing again. Not if you’re going to be my slut.”

Lauren giggled excitedly and clapped her hands, the big pink cat paw mittens muffling the sound. Alex tried to take them off too but she whined and pressed them to her tits, moaning happily. “Nooo, I wanna keep my cute new mittens.”

He sighed and nodded. No sense taking them away when they did look very cute on her. Maybe she’d need a set of fluffy pink ears to go with the outfit. But before he bought Lauren another piece of new clothing she had to sluttify the rest of her wardrobe. Alex smacked her ass and the submissive new plaything yelped happily, quickly running out of the room to follow his orders.

Alex watched her cute ass jiggling as she ran, her pussy juices still dripping down her thighs. Even though it was Lauren’s birthday he felt like he received the best gift possible. And it might have just been wishful thinking but Alex felt like he had some natural instinct to being a Master. He picked up the forgotten birthday cake he’d baked earlier and carried it with him into the hallway, following the drops of pussy juice that made a trail right to the bedroom.

Lauren was already hard at work obeying his order, stuffing on a long black skirt and a white blouse even if she did forget to throw on any panties to go with it. She managed to slide the skirt halfway up her new, thicker ass and her blouse was caught around her head, stuck between her plush pink mittens and giant tits. Alex was about to put down the cake to go and help when he saw the curse going into action, the fabric seeming to melt and shift as it easily slid down around her new curves. The business skirt transformed into a mini pleated skirt that rose up to show off her lovely ass, while the white blouse become a loose tank top that did nothing to hide her cleavage. If anything the flimsy number complimented her tits even more.

Alex’s transformed slut cooed happily at the cute new clothes, spinning around and staring at her Master with pleading eyes, hoping he approved. He grinned and nodded, Lauren moaning as she hastily stripped the slutty clothes off. She still had an entire closet to get through after all and Lauren was determined not to leave a single boring piece of clothing left. Everything would be slutty and pink to show her off for Master.

Alex took in the sight of the former bitchy girl bending over to snatch up an armful of clothes, doing everything she could to please him. He ate up a piece of cake and smiled to himself, completely satisfied sitting like this. At least until Lauren’s little modeling show of skimpy clothes got him ready for round two.

“Happy birthday to me,” he muttered and took another bite of cake.