The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Bitch”

(mc, nc, f/f, d/f, best)

DISCLAIMER:

This material is for adults only; it contains explicit sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships. If you are offended by this type of material or you are under legal age in your area, do NOT continue.

* * *

‘Bitch’

part Three

* * *

Bitch-Jessica was in the weight room, doing bench presses. She was, of course, naked. Thunor-Master did not wear clothes; as she was less than He, obviously she must not either. Additionally, it was her function to be “accessible” to Him at all times. Clothes would only interfere with that.

In the three months since she had purchased the gym equipment, Bitch-Jessica had become startlingly fit. Her breasts had grown slightly smaller as she lost body fat, but now they perched roundly (actually, as she lay there, they leaned towards the sides) on top of firm pectorals, visibly clutching her breastbone as she forced the bar back up. Her bust size had actually increased.

Her arms and legs were equally tight, and her hard abs were a paired row of hillocks leading down to her bare crotch. She had taken to shaving herself, there; as with the clothes, she felt that it better showed her nakedness, her open prostration, before Master. Additionally, she felt that it made it more pleasurable for Thunor-Master when He licked her there, as He did frequently. She recalled with pleasure the tangle of Marina’s pubic hair, and the sweet taste which lay beneath. Stopping to fetch hairs from the back of her throat was a mild annoyance, though. Thunor-Master should not face any such discomfort.

Not that she considered for an instant shaving Him, despite the frequent licking she did, and the hair she had to deal with. He was Master. She was Bitch. His comfort was all. Her discomfort was entirely irrelevant.

Bitch-Jessica found that attaching position to name was a good mnemonic for keeping station always in her thoughts. She was Bitch first, Jessica only after. Master was Thunor first, and secondly her Master. She was less important to Him than He to her—naturally. She was a Bitch.

She grunted as she strained to lift the bar a last time. “Master wills”, she thought, and forced the weight up, up, and let it back onto the rack with a clang. Her obedience made her strong.

She lay there, panting, feeling the warm sweat emerge on her naked body. She was becoming the perfect tool for her Master. She was smart, strong, and utterly focused on serving Him. She would become more of each.

She heard the click of His nails on the floor, and instantly swung her head up to observe His entry into the weight room. He stopped, and looked at her with His inscrutable brown eyes. Her gaze remained fixed on His, awaiting His pleasure. It had been surprisingly easy, once she acknowledged being Bitch, to learn His moods, to ascertain His wants. Now, as was fit, she waited obediently for a sign.

Thunor-Master trotted into the room. Bitch-Jessica remained lying on the weight bench, her head tracking Him. Her sweat was beginning to cool, now, but the room was warm.

Thunor-Master walked to the foot of the bench, and stuck His head between her legs. Sex. She lay her head back down, and widened her spread legs, feeling His breath on her vagina. Then His tongue followed, as He began to lick her crotch, enjoying the salty taste of her sweat. She sighed happily. It felt so good to be wanted by Master.

His tongue busied itself between her legs for some minutes, and soon the weight bench was coated in a mixture of His saliva, her sweat, and the lubrication she started producing. Little flashes of heat were shooting up her spine as He licked her, and she couldn’t help but twitch in pleasure. His tongue pushed along her labia, sliding over her clit as it slowly emerged at His touch.

Then He stopped. Instantly, ignoring her own desire to lay there and encourage his cunt-licking, she sprang from the bench, and knelt on the floor. She could see that she had done right, for He was already engorged. After just a few months, He was secure in His knowledge that she would obey. There remained no hesitancy in His mind about her behavior, and her anticipation of His needs. He licked her because He enjoyed doing so, and she was thankful, but her place was beneath Him, the instant He wanted her there.

He quickly hopped up onto her back, His rear legs waddling forward to position Himself. Bitch-Jessica realized that her pectorals were still very much exhausted from her workout, and with Thunor-Master’s added weight on her back, her arms gave out and she slumped to the floor. Of course, her ass was still raised, and Thunor-Master’s bright red penis began quickly sliding back and forth along her stomach, leaving a slimy trail.

Her face pressed to the rubber mat flooring, she reached back under with a hand and guided Him into her. She was copiously lubricated by now, and He slid in easily. Immediately, He began His jackhammer thrust, His balls slapping into her lower stomach with each thrust.

Collapsed on the floor, upper body pressed into the rubber matting, Bitch-Jessica was in Heaven. Thunor-Master was pounding into her hard, and she could feel her cunt clutching and twitching around Him. She fought down her impending orgasm, which threatened to overwhelm her at any instant—lightning was flashing in her head, but she had to keep her ass raised and steady for Master to hammer into and her legs firmly together, squeezing her slit tightly around Master’s cock.

Drool from Thunor-Master’s swaying tongue spattered her back. His forelegs were now gripping her waist—happily for Bitch-Jessica, Thunor-Master preferred to grip her waist rather than stand on her back, so the scratching was kept to a minimum. With her shoulders pressed to the floor, His upper body leaned out over her. Bitch-Jessica’s own mouth was open, gasping, and her own drool was pooling on the rubber mat. She felt a drop of Thunor-Master’s spit hit her lip, and quickly licked it in. Bitch was recepticle.

Then He stopped, and she felt His long cock quiver inside her briefly, and then gush forth. Feeling the hot spurts inside, Bitch-Jessica lost all control, and came hard. Lights flashed in her vision, and she shook spasmodically, overwhelmed with pleasure. She arched her head up, and cried out her satisfaction, her appreciation.

As Bitch-Jessica came down, twitching, Thunor-Master dismounted. His cock had begun to swell, to form the knot which would lock Him into His Bitch, but, sensing His desire to dismount, Bitch-Jessica quickly spread her legs as wide as she could, stretching herself out, and His cock came free with a sucking noise. An advantage she had over canine bitches in satisfying Master, thought Bitch-Jessica. Nature may have wanted Him to remain in her, but He did not, and His will was her only concern. She slid down onto the floor.

Thunor-Master walked a few paces, then sprawled on the floor. He began to lick His cock. Bitch-Jessica allowed herself a moment to relax, to enjoy the sense of total satisfaction that having Master deposit His seed into her gave, and then quickly crawled to Him.

Although uncertain the first few times, Thunor-Master had quickly become used to Bitch-Jessica’s servicing Him after sex, too, and He leaned back, spreading His legs. Eagerly, she dove in, sucking His cock, the base still swollen, licking Him, cleaning Him of their mingled juices. This was the place of Bitch, her mind said, serving without thought other than of Master’s pleasure.

She licked and cleaned Him for a long time, until His cock receded, and He stood and left the room. Then she rose, causing mixed cum and lubricant to slide in long rivulets down her legs. She ran a finger into herself, then sucked on it. Bitch. She was Bitch, and this was her purpose. Then she looked at the glistening bench, the pools of liquid on the floor, and left, still dripping, to get the cleaning supplies. Bitch kept the house neat for Master.

* * *

Marina swam through black waters. A sussuruss of soft noise was speaking into her ears, and she let it pour over her through her. She swam, eyes open, forward, as soft washes of color passed over her.

Then the sound went away. Marina cocked her head, confused, and then hands slowly slid the goggles (goggles?) off of her, and she was in a small white room, facing Jessica. Jessica was smiling at her.

Marina realized that she was stretched out, and tried to pull her arms in. They didn’t come. Somehow, she wasn’t worried, just curious. Some sounds resolved into Jessica speaking to her, and she looked back down from her bound wrists to the woman in front of her.

“—arina?”

“Hmm?”

“I asked, how are you feeling?”

“Funny. Mm. Jessica. Why—where am I?”

“You’re in my house, Marina.”

“What’s going on?”

“Oh, I’m just helping you. You were sick, see, and needed me to take care of you.”

“Don’t feel. Sick.”

Jessica petted her head. “That’s because I’m helping you. Soon you’ll be all better.”

“Mm. Jessica. Why’re, why are you naked?”

“Why not?”

That was a hard one, so Marina let it go by.

“Pretty. Wunna fuck you.”

Jessica flashed a smile at her. “Oh, you will, Marina, but first you have to get better.”

“Better now.”

Jessica walked across the room, and returned with a small tray, on which were several instruments. She proceeded to take Marina’s temperature, blood pressure, and poked and prodded a bit. Then she filled a syringe. Marina drew her head back up.

“S’at?”

“Oh, this is just something to help relax.”

“Don wanna. No shot.”

“Shhh,” Jessica said, placing the needle in her arm.

“Mm. Don’ hurt.”

“No, it wouldn’t. And just one more shot for now, and then you can rest some more.”

“Jes’ca?”

“Yes?”

“Trust you.”

Jessica paused at that. She looked at Marina’s blurred eyes, looking back at her, hung on the rack.

Then she pushed the needle into Marina’s arm.

* * *

Bitch lay, nude, curled up alongside Thunor-Master in the living room. She was reading through the data Bitch-Maeve down at the lab had collected the day before; sure enough, the results were exactly what she expected. Occasionally, she ran a hand alongside His furry flank. The water bowl they shared was a few feet away.

The phone rang. Rising to her feet, Bitch walked to the wall where the phone hung. Thunor-Master raised His head and watched as she lifted the reciever.

“This is Jessica Koontz. Ah, hello Dr. Montrose. Yes, I’m preparing a report for you as we speak. Ah—yes, yes. Uh-huh. Of course you were. It’s impressive stuff.”

Thunor-Master rose from the rug, and stalked around the sofa, approaching Bitch as she spoke on the phone. As He drew near, she lowered herself to the ground, placing herself down where He could more easily do as He wished, if He wished.

Her conversation continued. “Exactly so, Doctor. I told you in Boston that it was a bargain, didn’t I? This battery of tests should be finished by August at the latest, and we can probably begin Phase I FDA testing concurrently that month. With luck, Kensington can license product inside of four years.”

Thunor-Master had stopped immediately in front of her as she sat Indian-style on the linoleum. He sniffed the air for a moment, then began to lick her face. While the voice on the phone droned on, she opened her mouth and returned His kisses, tracing her own tongue over His gums as His tongue ran around the inside of her mouth.

Detatching, she continued the conversation. “Of course. I will send you the timetable for the staffing ramp-up by tomorrow at four, and you can expect my latest update before close of business today. Why, thank you—I appreciate that. Unlike some of my perhaps more visionary colleagues, I do try to keep the needs of my financial backers a priority.”

Thunor-Master began to lick her lower belly, and Bitch immediately rolled to her side, and took a hands-and-knees position. Master’s tongue slithered over her pussy immediately, and the warm thrills of enjoyment began to course through her body. It was difficult to refrain from giving voice to her pleasure, but her service to Thunor-Master required that she both obey His desires and keep her own rightful place as His Bitch a secret. Her ability to serve His needs would be greatly diminished if the wrong-thinkers comprising society knew of her surrender.

“Yes, Dr. Montrose—sorry, Bill—I think that would be great. What? No, I’m fine. Just a little out of breath—I’m moving some stuff around. Yeah, cordless phones are a nice invention.” Thunor-Master had tired of tasting her, and hopped up on her back, His erection swatting at the inside of her thighs. Bitch pinned the phone between ear and shoulder, and reached back to guide Him into her. She bit her lip to repress the moan of pleasure as He slid within. With her now sticky hand, she reclaimed the phone.

“Okay, then, Bill—and did you want to have someone come by the lab? I’m not there all of the time, but Maeve or someone else will be there if I am out. Ah—well, if you guys come to Chicago, let me know, and I’d be happy to show you around. Okay. Great. Talk to you later, Bill.” She pressed the Off button, placed the phone aside, and put her hand on the floor. Thunor-Master had begun to batter her, and on the linoleum she needed the additional traction to push back into Him. God, He felt good. Her breasts were bouncing back and forth underneath her. Perhaps she should consider wearing a sports bra or something while at home. Then she gave up thinking, and surrendered herself to sex.

* * *

Bitch opened the lab door, closed it behind herself. Marina lay naked on the table. The headphones, the goggles, were still plugged in, still functioning.

Bitch watched Marina’s breasts rise and fall with her breath, and found herself becoming aroused. Bitch as she was, she was also still very much in lust with Marina.

She walked across the room, and gently removed the goggles. Marina’s eyes, dilated incredibly, began to slowly return to normal. Bitch removed the headphones, then turned to the equipment cabinet. She took out a fresh ampule of the agent, and began preparing two syringes.

Behind her, she heard Marina stir, and slide around on the table. When she had the syringes ready, she turned back around to find Marina seated on the edge of the table, looking at her.

“Hello, Marina. How are you feeling?”

“Pretty good, I guess. Strange, but I suppose I should expect that. I’m a lot calmer now.”

“I can see that. Are you ready for your next injection?”

“Yes, please. Jessica, I... I smell funny.”

“I was noticing that. I do too, but I’ve been showering more regularly. If you like, you and I could go take one after I administer the agent.”

“I’d like that, Jessica... but not because I want to be clean. Actually, I kind of like the way I smell. What is it?”

“Oh, the agent is already starting to change us. The mixture of chemicals put off by our glands is altering to become more like that of a canine. Basically, Marina, we are starting to smell like dogs.” Bitch put down one syringe, and filled the other from the ampule. Both women watched silently as Bitch slid the needle into her arm, and slowly injected herself with the contents.

As Bitch prepared the second syringe, Marina continued. “I... I want to smell like a dog, Jessica. I don’t really know what you’re doing to me, but I want you to keep doing it. It doesn’t feel wrong, anymore.”

“That’s wonderful, Marina. Hold out your arm.” Marina did so, and Bitch slid the needle into her, pushed down the plunger. “You should want to be a dog.” Bitch pulled the needle out, and looked into Marina’s eyes. “A Bitch.”

Marina shuddered, and gasped. “Yes. A Bitch.” She shivered again. “I do want to be a Bitch. I... I...”

“Yes?”

“Jessica, are you a Bitch?”

“I am.”

“Are you... Thunor’s Bitch?”

“Yes.”

“Can I be His Bitch, too?”

“Oh, Marina, that’s what I’ve been doing to you. Of course you can be His Bitch. It’s what we are for, you and I.”

“Will he... fuck me?”

“Oh, yes.”

“Oh, God, Jessica. Please, I want Him to fuck me, I want it so much.”

“Do you?”

“Oh, more than anything.”

“Well, then, let’s see if we can get His attention.”

* * *

After Thunor-Master trotted out, Jessica slithered off of the chair from which she had watched Him mount Bitch-Marina. As Thunor-Master had ridden Bitch-Marina, Bitch-Jessica had fingered herself to her own powerful climax, the room smelled powerfully of sex.

“Well? How do you feel?”

Bitch-Marina looked up at Bitch-Jessica from where she lay on the floor. Covered in sweat, with fluid still slowly draining from her crotch, she smiled.

“Complete.”

Bitch-Jessica lowered herself to the floor next to Bitch-Marina, and drew in a big breath through her nostrils.

“Oh, Bitch-Marina, you smell so good. Like a hot Bitch who has just been fucked by her Master.” Bitch-Jessica slid in close, and pressed herself against Bitch-Marina, undulating her body to rub Bitch-Marina’s sweat all over her breasts and hard stomach.

“Bitch-Jessica?”

“Yes?”

“I just wanted to say it. It feels so good to acknowledge it. Bitch-Marina. Bitch-Jessica.”

“Mmm, yes, it does.” Bitch-Jessica ran a hand down Bitch-Marina’s stomach, and slid her fingers across her sex. Bitch-Marina closed her eyes and made soft noises. Bitch-Jessica slid her fingers in.

Bitch-Marina opened her eyes, and leaned in to kiss Bitch-Jessica’s face. She ran her tongue across Bitch-Jessica’s lips, and then the two of them slowly circled their tongues around each others’, drawing closer, until their lips touched. Bitch-Jessica’s fingers darted expertly in and out of Bitch-Marina’s slit, dripping and slightly open.

Without ceasing her stroking, Bitch-Jessica pivoted on the floor, sliding her legs around behind her, moving her mouth slowly down Bitch-Marina’s body, until she reached her own hand pumping slowly in and out. She kissed Bitch-Marina’s hipbone, then slowly suckled her way down the V of her crotch, until she reached her sex. She slid her mouth over the top of Bitch-Marina’s slit, teasing the clitoris with her tongue, while her fingers continued their probing and stroking.

Bitch-Marina moaned. Then, Bitch-Jessica felt breath between her own legs, and the soft touch of lips on her own pussy. The contact sent tingles coursing up her back, causing her to echo Bitch-Marina’s cry of pleasure.

They lay there a long while.

* * *

The Bitches were lying around the living room. Bitch-Jessica was reading through some lab results, making annotations with a red pen. Bitch-Marina, reclining on the love seat, was reading a mystery novel. Both women were naked save for a matched set of black sports bras. Thunor-Master was napping in a spot of sunlight under the front window.

There was a knock at the front door. Three heads perked up, turned to face the door. Bitch-Jessica rose from the floor and walked into the entry, where she took a robe off of the coatrack before looking through the peephole. She smiled, and opened the door.

Bitch-Maeve stepped in, looking professional in a light grey suit. The women kissed, and Bitch-Maeve began disrobing.

“So, how did it go?” Bitch-Jessica queried.

“Oh, swimmingly. They were very impressed with the lab, but I doubt if they knew what half of the equipment in there was for.”

“Excellent.”

“Yeah, it was. Of course, they’ve been really impressed by your reports. I don’t think I could have made us look bad had I tried. You’ve got these Kensington guys wrapped around your finger.”

“Money men. You just have to know what they want, and give it to them. Then, they are yours to command.”

“Whatever you say.”

Bitch-Maeve pulled off her panties, and placed them on the pile. Smiling, Bitch-Jessica opened her arms, and Bitch-Maeve stepped into them, for a much deeper kiss. They pressed against each other for a long while, shifting, enjoying the feel of each other.

Bitch-Maeve broke off, with a slightly worried look.

“Master.”

Bitch-Jessica grinned, and stepped to the side. Bitch-Maeve quickly entered the living room, eyes fixing on Thunor-Master. As she approached Him, she dropped to her knees, and then lower, sliding towards Thunor-Master at a level beneath His eyes.

Bitch-Maeve slithered up to and around Thunor-Master, slowly sliding against Him. She licked His flank, and then turned to lick His face. He licked her in return. The phone rang, and Bitch-Jessica left the spot in the hall from which she had been watching and went into the kitchen to answer it.

After greeting her Master, Bitch-Maeve rose, her face exhibiting the warmth of her belonging. Seeing Bitch-Marina on the couch, she knelt and kissed her hello. For a minute or two.

Bitch-Maeve drew off, licking her lips.

“Mmmm. Hi, Bitch-Marina.”

“Hi, Bitch-Maeve.”

Bitch-Maeve smiled. “I can smell you, Bitch-Marina. You don’t smell quite human.”

Bitch-Marina put her book down on the end table, and stretched, arching her back.

“Yes, the agent is really kicking in. It’s also starting to affect my senses. Bitch-Jessica says that we’ll have to walk a fine line between Becoming and giving ourselves away to the public. Hey!”

Bitch-Maeve had latched on to a nipple, and given it a playful bite.

“Sorry, couldn’t resist. They were so tempting, rising up like that.”

“Don’t start something you don’t plan to finish, Bitch.” Bitch-Marina cast an inviting eye at the dark-haired girl.

“Oh, I’m good for it. Really.” Bitch-Maeve moved in to start kissing again, but stopped. “Oh—first, I should get my injections. Bitch-Jessica?”

“Yes?” came a voice from the kitchen.

“It’s time for my injections, isn’t it?”

“Oh, right. Okay, I’ll be right there.”

In the kitchen, Bitch-Jessica smiled into the phone.

“I’m looking forward to your being here too, honey. See you soon. Don’t study too hard. Love you. Bye.”

* * *

END part Three

* * *