The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bite

(mc, hyp, mf, ff, nc, fd)

WARNING: The usual disclaimers and warnings apply. The characters in this story have sex; if that offends you or for some reason you are Not Allowed to read about such things, stop now. The events in this story might not be moral or even possible; the point is to give you a hot fantasy, not a blueprint for life.

* * *

Scarves were becoming a popular fashion accessory among the small goth crowd at Mather High. Bobby thought the trend had been started by the new girl, Lara Winter, who transferred in midway through the fall term. She was quiet and kept to herself, but the black-clad loner types seemed drawn to her, and before long she was the quiet center of her own little fringe social circle. He’d scarcely paid attention to them until his friend Sue came in wearing a red silk scarf one morning, with a detached and dreamy look in her eyes.

That day, Sue started eating lunch with the goth clique. Her clothes seemed out of place, except for the scarf, but they didn’t seem to care. It took Bobby two days to figure out how to get Sue alone at her locker to ask about it.

“The scarf is to hide the bite marks. Lara’s a vampire, and she’s been draining my blood.”

“She... what? You mean, seriously? She actually drinks your blood? Is she crazy? And you let her?”

“Oh, I like it. It’s... nice.” Sue blushed and looked away as she said this.

“Nice, as in... it turns you on?”

Sue bit her lip and nodded, still looking down.

“Is that why that crowd’s so stuck on her? She’s sleeping with all of them?”

“N.... Well.” Sue looked around, then leaned into him with a slightly mischievous grin, looking more like the old Sue he remembered than she had in days. “She’s pretty hot,” Sue whispered. She winked. Then her face grew a little more serious. “That’s not exactly why, though. She has a part of you inside of her, afterwards. She can... influence you.”

“So you’re like her slaves or something? That’s horrible! Doesn’t that scare you?”

“No no, it’s not like that,” Sue shook her head. “It’s... hard to explain. But it’s not like that. And I trust her.”

“But maybe she just made you trust her! Anyway aren’t you worried about blood loss? You’ve gotten so pale!”

“Oh, well, I take supplements,” Sue pulled a bottle out of her locker and rattled it. Bobby saw that it was an iron supplement. “And she... rotates. So she doesn’t drain any one person too much.” She turned, looking Bobby in the eyes. “That’s one reason she likes to bring in new people.” She turned her back to him again, looking in her locker.

“Would you like to sleep with her?” said a voice at his ear. Bobby jumped, then saw Lara standing almost directly behind him. She met his eyes with a calm, unreadable stare.

“Jesus! What the—you scared me! What?”

“Would you like to sleep with Sue? You’re attracted to her. I could see that just from the way you look at her in first period, and look around aimlessly if she’s not there. Do you want to sleep with her? If I tell her to sleep with you, she will.”

“You... you’ve got her under some kind of spell or something.”

“Maybe.” Lara caressed Sue’s hair possessively. Sue hadn’t turned around, or even moved since Lara came up. Bobby couldn’t see her face. “Maybe she just likes the way I make her feel.” She smiled, and looked him in the eyes as he turned back to her. “It feels really good.”

“That’s—that’s really—”

“Intriguing?” Lara interrupted, smiling even more. “You can come to me later, when you keep wondering what it feels like. But right now I’m offering Sue. I know she wants you—she told me so—and she wouldn’t approach you on her own. And I know you want her. I’m happy to set you guys up.”

“Sue, is that really what you said?” Bobby edged around to look Sue in the face, trying to catch her eye. She was staring into her locker, expression vulnerable-looking but mostly unreadable. She could be in some sort of trance... or she could just be very embarrassed by the whole conversation. Bobby couldn’t tell.

“She won’t answer you.” Lara was looking at Sue with a twisted smile. “You have to go through me. Will you accept my favor?”

Bobby looked pleadingly at Sue, but her eyes never even flickered to him. They had been friends for a long time, and Bobby had realized towards the end of last school year that he’d had a crush on her for almost as long; but he’d never gotten up the courage to ask her out. He had no idea how she felt about him. He did want her, but not like this. But whatever Lara had done to her, she’d been spending most of her time with her new friends since she started wearing the scarf to school; it had taken him this long just to get to talk with her briefly. Maybe, if he said yes, it would at least get him more time to talk with her, try to break her out of this spell. “Ah... okay.” He looked back at Lara. “Yes.”

Lara smiled, and handed him an index card. “Be at this address at 8pm tonight.” The bell rang. “And now, you’d better go to class.

With a last, confused look at Sue, still standing motionless at her locker, he turned and rushed off.

* * *

So, that night, he went. At 8pm he rang the doorbell, and Sue opened the door. The address was a medium-sized purple Victorian-style house with a creepy wrought-iron fence around the yard that made the whole property look like a set for The Addams Family. The interior was much the same, but more opulent—all satin and ebony and silk brocade.

“Is this Lara’s house?” was the first thing he asked.

“Yes,” replied Sue, locking the door behind him. She looked... he couldn’t figure out how she looked. It wasn’t a mood he’d ever seen on her before. She was smiling slightly, but it looked like an afterthought, like she wasn’t quite sure if she was awake. Bobby wasn’t sure if she was either. She took his hand, and led him up the stairs.

“Is she here?” he asked, looking around, and keeping his voice quiet.

“No,” she replied, leading him along a hallway on the second floor.

“Sue... you don’t have to go through with this if you don’t want to. I just wanted to talk with you alone. She seems to have some sort of weird hold on you, and I need to break you out of it. I do want you, but not forced by some sort of spell. I don’t know what she said to you, but...”

“Bobby,” she turned to face him, standing in a doorway, “I want to. I’ve wanted you for a long time, and Lara made it possible for me to have you. Please don’t take that away from me, okay? This isn’t about her. Can we not talk about her anymore tonight? Please?” She looked at him for a long moment.

“But if—”

“Please?” She suddenly leaned forward and kissed him, awkwardly, but it stopped his words. She kept at it until he relaxed a little, then pulled back slightly, looked searchingly into his eyes one more time, and drew him by the hands into the room. It was a small bedroom, with a large four-poster bed in one corner. She pulled him to it.

Leaving him to watch, she kicked off her shoes, and then pulled her thin summer dress off over her head. She was wearing nothing underneath. She stood awkwardly for a moment, as he looked at her body, seeing all the parts he’d only imagined before; then she said impatiently, “now you.”

Bobby blinked, and looked down sheepishly at all the clothes he was wearing. “You... really always wanted me, before?”

“Yes,” she said.

He bent, and started to untie his shoes. His fingers didn’t seem to be working as smoothly as he wanted, and he had to pick both knots apart after pulling at the wrong part of the bows. “Have you, um, ever...” he began, to fill the silence.

“No. This is my first time. You?”

“Me too. Um...” shoes finally off, he was struggling with his socks, which seemed to cling damply and resist pulling off. “What should we... I mean, how do we... keep from...”

“I’m on the pill, and you’re going to wear one of these.” She picked up a packet of condoms from the dresser top, tore one off, and set it on the bed next to him. He froze as she came near, all his attention suddenly focused on her naked body right next to him, though he tried not to look. She froze, too, when she realized it. Then, after a moment, she reached down, took his face in her hands, and turned it towards hers for another kiss. Slightly less awkward than the first. After a moment she released him and stepped back again.

His pants, shirt, and underwear came off more quickly. She stepped over to him then, reached down, put a hand around his penis, and kissed him again, more slowly. This time it was hardly awkward at all.

* * *

It wasn’t until afterwards, cuddling against her, that he noticed the bite marks. Two punctures on her neck, a little red around the edges but scabbed over. There was a big purple bruise around them. She’d had the other side turned to him, before... or he’d been distracted by naked. Or both. “She really bit you!” he exclaimed, before remembering his promise. “Oh! I mean, I’m sorry, I...”

“No, it’s okay now, I guess,” she replied, snuggling tighter against him. “You can ask about them.”

“Did it hurt?”

“No, it... hm.” She turned and looked at him. “I bit you pretty hard, here, and here, and here.” She touched a line of hickies going up one side of his chest. “Did those hurt?”

“Y... No... Ye... hm.”

“Hm?” She raised an eyebrow at him.

“Okay.”

She nodded, smiling faintly.

“You said she had some sort of... influence over you. That she had a piece of you inside her now.”

“Well... I guess I’ve had a piece of you inside me now, too, haven’t I?” Sue rolled over, straddling him, and licked the back of his neck, then whispered in his ear “So maybe you should be careful.”

He was pondering this when his pants landed on top of him. “Time to get dressed. We only have the house free for a little while tonight. And I... don’t really want to be with anyone else right now.”

They dressed in silence. As they walked to the door she turned around. “Bobby? Thank you.”

* * *

When they reached the first floor, though, they saw that her timing had been off. The living room was occupied.

“Sue.” At that word from Lara, Sue slipped out of Bobby’s hands, and walked across the room to sit on the couch by Lara’s side. Lara curled a possessive arm around her.

Lara’s other hand held up a shiny, ornate silver pocketwatch, swinging from a long chain. Two boys from school, Tom and Matt, sat on the loveseat across from her, facing towards the watch, with their eyes drooping nearly closed. “And sleep,” Lara said, opening her hand and letting the watch fall to the carpet. Both boys slumped back in their seats, their eyes closing completely.

Lara put both arms around Sue, but turned to face Bobby , a half smile on her face, as he stood staring in the doorway. At a noise behind him, Bobby turned to see Sylvie, another of Lara’s lunchtime crowd, who smiled, edged through the doorway past him, and knelt behind the loveseat, speaking steadily to the two boys in a voice too low for Bobby to make out.

“You hypnotized them.” Bobby felt like it should be an accusation, but he wasn’t sure if it sounded that way when he said it.

“Yes. I can hypnotize you, too.” And he wasn’t sure if that was an offer. Or a boast. Or a threat.

“What did they do?”

“They asked me to hypnotize them.” She seemed to be smirking.

“They asked?”

“Or... said I couldn’t hypnotize them. Same thing. We were talking about hypnosis in our Bio class, they said it was all fake, I said I could prove it wasn’t, they said they dared me. So. I asked them to come over tonight. And here they are.”

“And here you are with your pocketwatch.” He looked to where it had fallen on the carpet.

She grinned broadly. “I love that thing. It really works. You could pick it up, and find out.”

“Uh, no thanks.”

“But in some ways it’s just a fun style thing. I can hypnotize with just my voice.” She nodded to Sylvie, who said a few more words to the boys, then stopped, caressing the side of each boy’s face tenderly as she stepped back from the loveseat.

“Now Tom, Matt, you are so deep in trance, and it feels so good. And in a moment, you’re going to enjoy it more and more. But right now, I’d like you just to explore how good it feels to listen to my voice. My voice has a quality, Tom... my voice has a quality, Matt... a quality that is so deeply compelling, and satisfying, and intriguing, that you can enjoy listening to anything at all that I say, and you can let yourself sink just a little bit deeper with each word. Everything I say feels so true, and so right, and it feels so good to trust that feeling, to trust the things that my voice tells you. Now in a moment, I’m going to ask you to open your eyes, and you might not remember being hypnotized. In a moment, I’m going to ask you to open your eyes, and you will think you are awake; but you will still be in a deep, deep trance. And although there’s no need to have any conscious awareness of this, you may notice that you’d like to be touching someone. It would be comforting to feel flesh against your own, and it might feel pretty good to sit a bit closer to your friend on the loveseat.”

Lara winked at Sylvie. Bobby saw that Sue’s eyes were closed. Had she gone into a trance too, from listening to Lara?

“And although there’s no need to think about this now, sometime in the future you may find yourself thinking about the way that girls sometimes kiss other girls at parties just to turn the guys on, and what it would be like to be one of those girls, kissing someone to get someone else’s attention. You’ve heard girls sometimes saying they’d like to see guys kissing each other too. Two guys, kissing. You might wonder what it’s like for those girls, and you can imagine what happens when a girl gets turned on from watching you do something. You know how much you love it when you’re making a girl hot. How sexy and satisfying it is to see that you’re getting a girl hot, with a kiss. And you don’t need to think about what lips you could kiss, now.”

The motion of her head caught Bobby’s eye and he saw that Lara was looking at him. She licked her lips, slowly and deliberately.

He saw the point of one very long canine tooth peeking out between her lips as her tongue moved past.

He gasped, stepped out of the room, and fled the house.

* * *

Tom and Matt weren’t wearing scarves the next day, and they didn’t sit with the goth kids. But they seemed subdued, and if anything a little nicer than usual. They were usually the class cut-ups—Bobby entirely believed they could have heckled the Biology teacher claiming hypnosis wasn’t real—and usually at least some of their razzing was directed at the goths, but not today. Bobby saw them both nod pleasantly to Ben, another of the goth kids; and they nodded and smiled at Bobby when he passed them in the hall.

At lunch, Sue tried to convince him to come sit with her and Lara’s clique, but he said he was still too freaked out by Lara. So Sue sat with him instead. “Tomorrow I’m going to sit with them again, though. I’d like it if you joined me.”

“Um... I’ll think about it” was his reply. “Um... are we... dating, now?”

“Would you like to be?” She looked directly into his eyes.

“Well, yeah.”

“Then we are,” she said, and nodded to herself.

“Oh.” He digested that for a moment. “Does that mean... you’ll go to the semi-formal with me?”

She smiled. “Yes.”

“Seriously?”

“Yes!” she laughed. “Although I may point out that you already got into my pants, so if that’s the point of going to a dance you’re sorta doing it backwards.”

“Oh, yeah... I dunno, last night doesn’t seem entirely real to me yet.”

“Yeah, me neither.”

They sat in silence for a moment.

“So, if we’re dating now... are you still... are you and Lara still...”

“Friends with benefits?”

“If that’s what you call it.”

She smiled again. “Yes.” She turned serious. “And yes. Is that a problem for you?”

“I don’t... I don’t know.”

“Well, that’s fair.” She nodded again.

“Did she hypnotize you?”

“Yes.”

“Is that the... influence she has over you?”

“No.” She looked thoughtful. “Well, I don’t think so. I guess I might not know. She can make me forget.”

“She can make you forget things?”

“Yeah.”

“Like what?”

She looked away. “I forgot about you for a whole day.”

“Forgot about... me?”

“Yeah. Who you were, how I felt about you... everything. She kept teasing me with it... I mean, I didn’t realize at the time that was what she was doing. She kept pointing you out. ‘Who is that guy? Do you think he’s cute?’ That kind of thing.”

“Wow.”

“Yeah.” She was still looking away.

“Did you?”

“What?”

“Did you think I was cute?”

She turned and stared at him. “What do you think?”

He stared back.

“Yes, all right? Yes, I thought you were cute.”

He smiled.

“So isn’t that... weird? That she can make you forget things? Doesn’t that bother you?”

“No. I trust her.”

“Why?”

She looked at him again, silently, for a long time. Finally, she said “Because it feels hot to trust her.” She looked away again. “You’ll find out.”

“What does that mean?”

“That you’ll find out.”

“What it feels like to trust her?”

“Yes.”

“What makes you think I’ll do that?”

“Because she hypnotized you, too.”

Bobby jumped up. “She what?! When?”

“Last night.”

“Wh... what did I do?”

“You just stood there and listened to her talk—I bet you remember all of it. Hypnosis isn’t... like you think. But you were in a light trance while you were listening to her. I bet it felt pretty good. And it will feel even better, and be even easier, next time.”

“That’s... you mean I can never listen to her talk without getting sucked in?”

She looked at him again. “How long did you think about her lips after you went home?”

He blushed. “What do you mean? I’d just had sex with you. I was thinking about that.”

“I hope you thought about that a lot. I did. But she’d just told you to think about her lips. How long did you?”

“She was talking to Tom and Matt!”

“She was also talking to you. She wants you, too. I kept talking about you and she agreed, she thinks you’re really cute. But she doesn’t jump people; she wants them to want her. She wants you to be hot for her, and she won’t make a move on you unless you ask for it.”

“Hypnotizing me wasn’t making a move?”

“No. If you asked her to hypnotize you, then she might... do more. You’d like it.”

Bobby shivered.

“No, really. But... anyway. It’s not like she’s gonna zap you with a magic spell. You can talk to her. If you think you don’t want to go into trance for her, though, you probably shouldn’t talk with her about hypnosis.”

“Even to tell her I don’t want it?”

Sue considered this for a moment, then nodded slowly. “Yeah.”

“So she might ‘zap me with a magic spell’ after all?”

“She might think you were flirting.”

Bobby sighed.

“You know,” said Sue, looking around the room and then down at her watch, “we’ve got about 15 minutes before the bell rings.”

“Yeah...” replied Bobby curiously.

“Wanna go behind the building and make out?”

* * *

The next day, Sue went back to eat lunch with the goths, and Bobby apprehensively joined them, under strict orders from Sue not to bring any garlic, holy water, crosses, or mirrors. (“They won’t hurt her— I’ve seen her eat garlic pizza, she wears a cross all the time, she does her makeup in the girls’ bathroom mirror—they’ll just make you look silly.") Whatever his fears, they didn’t seem to pan out—Sue sat next to him, not next to Lara, the goths seemed to have the same sense of humor as most of his friends, and they spent the time talking about movies. Lara, apparently on her best behavior too, hardly spoke, but was funny when she did. He left still confused.

Two periods later, Lara walked by his locker. “Nice to see you at lunch, Bobby,” she said.

Bobby sighed. “I need to know something. That thing you said about Sue being already interested in me—was that true? Or was it all just an idea you planted in her head?”

She gave him a sardonic smile. “It was true.”

“Then what was all that stuff about you making her sleep with me?”

“Some people need a push, to do what they really want, Bobby.” She licked her lips slowly, exactly the way she had two nights before.

The sentence seemed to hang in the air, in the silence after she said it, and Bobby didn’t realize he’d been standing there just staring at her open, parted lips, until the bell rang, and she turned her back on him, laughing as she walked off to class.

* * *

The next day, they again ate lunch with Lara and the goths. And Tom ate with them. With a bandanna tied around his neck. Sitting next to Lara.

He looked pale.

Bobby finished his lunch quickly and left. He could feel Lara’s eyes on him as he walked away, imagine her smug half-smile. The curl in her wet, red lips.

Sue joined him behind the bleachers he’d aimlessly wandered to. Wordlessly, she sat next to him.

“Is she going to keep... drawing people in? Biting them?”

“I think she has to keep biting people,” Sue said. “She tries to spread it out, so it doesn’t affect any one person too much. If she only bit one, it would be very hard on that person.”

“You make her sound very noble.”

“Well, I trust her.”

“You keep saying that! Do you suppose maybe you were hypnotized to trust her? Just maybe?”

She smiled. “If anything, it works the other way around. I—Hm. It—” she stopped again. Paused. “Maybe it would help you to see it for yourself?”

“Hypnosis? I saw that the other night.”

“No, what it’s like to be hypnotized.”

“You said I was.”

“Lightly, but... I’m not sure you really believe it, that that’s all it is. Anyway, I know she scares you. But I could hypnotize you. Then you would get to see what it’s like, going a bit deeper, safely.”

He eyed her. “What would be the point of this?”

“So you get an idea of what it’s like for me... so you’ll understand that just because she hypnotized me doesn’t make me a mind-controlled zombie.”

“But what if it does make me a mind-controlled zombie?”

“Then, I’ll get to make you do this, whenever I want,” she said, taking his hand and slipping it inside the waistbands of her pants and underwear, cupping his fingers until one slid inside her. She drew in a quick breath. “I see it as win-win.”

* * *

So that night, after dinner, he came over to Sue’s house, and she hypnotized him. They were up in her bedroom; she had him lie down on the bed. Her parents wouldn’t let them close the door, she said, so it wasn’t very convenient for more risque’ stuff; but if anyone looked in, all they’d see would be the two of them having a quiet conversation.

She had him close his eyes, and slowly relax each part of his body in turn, breathing in time with her breaths as he did. By the end of it his whole body felt like a big sack of sand, and she drew his attention to that feeling of knowing that he could move but just feeling too relaxed and comfortable to be bothered.

“It feels warm, and safe, and good, and now that you’re still and quiet you can look inside and notice that last tiny bit of tension that is your fears, misgivings, and doubts. In a moment, I’m going to brush my hand against you, and just like my hand is the hose of a vacuum cleaner, you’ll feel all that tension sucked right out of your body so you can relax even more, now. Are you ready?”

“Yes...” he said faintly. His voice sounded very vague and far away, in his ears.

“Theeeere you go,” she said, brushing her hand down his chest, “much deeper and more relaxed now, and whenever you feel my hand brush across your chest like that you can just feel all your worries just sucked away, drawn out of your body like poison from a wound, leaving you so calm and relaxed and accepting. Even more worries you didn’t know you had, drawn out and away just like that,” and she brushed her hand down his chest again. He felt almost hollow now, but it was a nice feeling. He could just stay in this feeling forever.

“And you can just rest there, enjoying the deeply satisfying peaceful feeling that hypnosis brings. That’s right. I’m going to wake you in a moment, and this time, too, you will remember everything that happened while you were hypnotized with perfect clarity and serenity. And you can keep this gesture,” she brushed her hand across his chest again, and he sighed happily,” that makes you feel so good, as a private signal between us, that lets you know deep, deep down that everything is all right. Are you ready to wake up now?”

His lips and throat seemed unwilling to move to make sounds, but he eventually managed an “mmhmm...”

“Very good. Waking up gently and happily when I count to five, now. One, coming up, two, body starting to liven, three, stretching a little, four, eyes fluttering, five, wide awake! Hi.”

Bobby blinked, looking up at her. “Hi.” He blinked more, looking around the room.

“How do you feel?” she asked.

“Really good. And just... restful. Nice. That’s... it? That’s what being hypnotized is like?”

“Yep.”

“So am I your zombie slave now or something?”

“I don’t know.” She swung a leg over him on the bed, to kneel straddling his chest. “If I told you to put your tongue in my pussy, would you do it?”

“Yes...”

“So no change there, then.” She grinned mischievously, and they sat silently for a moment, staring into each other’s eyes. Her head lowered towards his, slowly.

They heard footsteps on the stairs, and she quickly climbed off of him and sat back on the chair next to the bed.

“Sue, honey? Your father and I are having ice cream, would you like some?” Her mother appeared in the doorway. “You can have some too, Bobby.”

“Thanks, Mom. That sounds great.”

“Yes, please,” put in Bobby, gamely bowing to the inevitable interruption.

* * *

Over the next week, their relationship seemed to settle into a pattern that seemed like what Bobby had always assumed a normal dating relationship was like, having never had one. He had lunch with her every day, usually with Lara and the goths. He was still afraid of Lara and worried about her influence on the goths, but he had to admit she had a wicked sense of humor (sometimes that worried him too), and as she was always on her best behavior at lunch, he’d secretly started to look forward to the rare times she talked. As long as he faced away from her, so he couldn’t see her lips.

In the evenings, whenever he could, he would go over to Sue’s house and they would hang out in her bedroom, making out a little in between parental visits; or they would go down the street to the park and make out a bit more there. For a relationship that had started with sex, it was a bit frustrating being limited to whatever contact they could sneak under cover of darkness behind the playground; Bobby didn’t even have a room to himself at his house, having to share with his younger brother, so there was no obvious place they could go to take off their clothes. But they consoled each other that after having been friends for so long each really wanting to kiss the other and being afraid to ask, they had a lot of just kissing to make up for. So they tackled the task enthusiastically.

Then, the following Thursday at school, Sue told him she wouldn’t be free in the evening because she was going over to Lara’s.

“To let her bite you?” he asked agitatedly.

“Yes.”

“Do you have to? Can’t one of those other folks—”

“I told you, she rotates. It’s my turn.”

“But—”

“I’ll make you a deal, Bobby,” said Lara, coming up silently behind him yet again. “You can come with her to make sure she doesn’t get hurt. If you want... I’ll even promise never to bite her without you there. To... protect her. Would you like that?”

He turned angrily to look at her, but her expression was as unreadable as ever, and he forgot what he’d been planning to say.

Lara smiled. “Come over to my house at 8. You remember the address.”

The bell rang while he was trying to figure out how to answer.

* * *

Bobby wanted to put off the evening for as long as he could. But he also couldn’t think about anything else; so in the end he was on the way to Lara’s house much sooner than 8pm. He met Sue outside the house.

“Hi,” he said, unable to think of anything else.

“Hi,” she replied quietly. She looked down.

“Sue, is this... you said you liked it. Like... Um. Is this like me asking to be there while you have sex with her?”

“A little.” She turned a bit red, looked at him out of the corner of one eye. “I like that part of it.”

“Oh.” He digested that for a moment. “Really?”

She leaned in close to him, wrapping her arms around him and pressing her whole body against his. Nuzzling his neck for a moment, she put her lips right against his ear and whispered, “I can’t imagine anything hotter than you fucking me while she bites me.”

Then she disentangled herself deftly, walked to the front door, and rang the bell.

* * *

As soon as Lara opened the door, she leaned forward to enfold Sue in a long, slow, passionate kiss, then whispered something in her ear that made Sue’s whole body stiffen against her, a little involuntary moan escaping her lips. While Sue was still panting against her Lara caught Bobby’s eye and said “I’m so pleased to have you back in my house again, Bobby. I guess the last time left very pleasant memories.” She licked her lips.

Bobby told himself sternly that he wasn’t turned on. But once again, he realized he’d been staring at Lara’s lips when she laughed and turned away.

“Come into my... bedroom.” She kept a hand behind Sue’s back and another hand holding Sue’s hands; she almost seemed to be helping her walk.

They went into the 2nd floor bedroom that he and Sue had made love in, before. Apparently they’d been in Lara’s bed. Bobby thought he should have realized that, but he just hadn’t thought about it until that moment. He gave a quick look around, but was too upset about what was about to happen to notice more than a quick impression of black and purple and white decor with lots of lace and ribbons, some dolls, a bookcase, a low wooden dresser.

Lara had laid Sue down on her bed. Sue’s eyes were closed, and her body was completely limp; Lara had set her down very carefully and arranged her limbs.

“What did you do to her?” Bobby almost shouted, coming over.

“Sue, please reassure Bobby that you’re okay.”

Sue sat up, eyes still closed, and dreamily reached her arms out to hold Bobby. He clung to her. “It’s all right,” she whispered in his ear, kissed his neck, and then brushed her hand down the front of his chest. Bobby was startled for a moment—he thought that gesture was private between them!—but as he tried to figure out whether it was okay Sue stroked his chest again, and he was still worried but it didn’t seem urgent, and again, and maybe it was okay to leave his worries aside for a little while, and again, and he was sure it was really all right on some level if Sue told him so. She caressed his chest one last time, and he relaxed into it and sighed calmly.

“Good girl,” said Lara, and Sue gasped a little and squirmed against him. “Now just open your eyes and look into Bobby’s. That’s right.”

Sue’s eyes were unfocused, dreamy. Beautiful.

“Now Bobby, I’m going to talk to Sue for a little while, and you can listen too. Sue knows how wonderful it feels to listen to my voice and fall into a deep, deep trance, and you know about that too, don’t you? So it’s easy to just drift a little deeper with each word. You know you can trust my voice, and it feels so good to do that...”

Bobby lost track of what Lara was saying at some point, but he didn’t mind, because it felt so wonderful to just look in Sue’s eyes and try to imagine what it felt like to be her, so deeply in Lara’s power and loving the way it felt to give up control to Lara more and more. He trusted Lara. And he knew it was okay to let Lara know how much he was attracted to her. After a little while Bobby and Sue both stood up, still looking deeply into each other’s eyes and falling further into trance together, and together they gave Lara a slow, sensual strip-tease, loving the way it felt to show off their bodies for Lara, and even more to be naked for her. Lara handed him a condom, and he looked down for a moment to put it on.

Then Sue was lying back on the bed, waiting for him, and Lara was lying next to her, caressing her. Bobby knelt on the bed between Sue’s legs, again looking into her eyes, but he was waiting for Lara’s signal; Lara was in control and he loved that. Lara’s hands guided his cock into position at the entrance to Sue’s pussy, and touched Sue’s clit for a few moments as Lara’s other hand pushed his body forward to enter Sue. All three moaned.

And then Sue was writhing on the bed as Lara bit deep into her neck and Bobby fucked her. It was so wonderful, the best, he loved pleasing Sue this way and he knew he would always think about this and remember this feeling when he thought about Lara drinking blood...

* * *

In the morning, the details of the previous night were largely a blur to Bobby, and he didn’t even remember snippets of how he’d gotten home—he just knew he must have somehow, because he woke up in his own bed.

He remembered mainly that it had been wonderful, and that there was something he’d planned to do the next day; but it wasn’t until lunchtime, when he saw Sue and Lara waving to him, that he remembered what it was. He’d planned to ask Lara to bite him next. The more he thought about it, the more letting Lara bite him seemed like the sexiest thing ever. And he trusted her.