The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Black Kat and Catman—Feline Fury

It seems that cats were a fascination for 40s comics publishers. At various times comic magazines were titled , CatMan, Catwoman, Cat Girl, The Black Cat , She-Cat,The Black Kat, and Catman & Kitten.

This , however, is a story of OUR hypnotic heroine The Black Kat and the cape and cowl clad Catman. This golden age Catman wore a red and green set of tights ( someone’s school colors, I’d wager) and had a sexy female sidekick named Kitten.

* * *

The Black Kat was reclining on a sofa as Miss Masque , submissively nuzzled at Her pussy. The Kat sensouously ran Her fingers through her blonde, mesmerized slave’s long hair and gave the human equivalent of a purr—

She contemplated the new power that the ancient Egyptian ring she had recently stolen had given Her. She felt the power to control minds growing within Her, and with each passing hour She learned more about this amazing ability. It had only been two days previous that She had captured the former super heroine Miss Masque and turned Her into a simpering sex slave, using the hypnotic power of the glowing, red ring. But amazingly, She had felt Her powers growing even stronger and the ring somehow made Her AWARE of this growing power. She somehow knew that as long as She WORE the ring. Her eyes held all the hypnotic fascination that the ring itself held. And , in the two days she had been wearing the ring She had gained enormous physical strength, as well. She felt invincible.

As someone once said " It’s GOOD to be Queen.”

Little did She know that outside Her secret lair Catman kept a patient vigil. He had returned from Europe, where he was engaged in fighting the dreaded Axis powers, at the request of the Los Angeles Police Department, to try to defeat The Black Kat.

They told him they had previously asked Miss Masque to assist them, but shortly after her arrival in LA she , too, had disappeared, like all the loot The Black Kat had stolen.

It seemed that Catman was the only hope to stop the sensual dark feline’s criminal crusade.

* * *

As the sun set, the Catman stealthily slipped into the entrance of the “abandoned” warehouse that The Black Kat was using as Her hide out. He quietly broke a pane of glass in a window in the rear of the building and unlocked it. With cat like grace he entered the building and sneaked up the steps to the second floor and threw open the door that entered the hidden suite of rooms that were Her lair, hoping to surprise Her.

As he rushed through the door the only thing he could see was the blonde super heroine Miss Masque sitting on the floor staring at him , with vacant eyes. He stepped over to her, “What’s wrong, Masque?” he whispered, hoping not to alert Kat of his presence, " What has she done to you?”

Then, with a snap, the lights went off, leaving only the diminished light of the starlit sky streaming through the windows, to illuminate the chambers.

In the dark he spoke, in a loud voice. " Black Kat, I’ll stop your nefarious misdeeds, and take you to jail! Evil MUST be thwarted. ”

A quiet, sexy laugh could be heard throughout the warehouse. Then She spoke, " “Nefarious misdeeds? Who talks like that? You must think you are some kind of comic book hero.”

Long minutes of silence followed, in which only the regular breathing of Masque could be heard.

In the dim light , he sensed a quiet movement behind him and turned to see the sexy outline of The Black Kat standing right behind him. But something about Her ( besides Her magnificent body) was unusual. Her eyes, seemed to glow, with a red light. It was not the reflected light of the stars , but some inner glow that emanated from Her eyes. For a moment, as he looked into Her glowing eyes, he felt paralyzed, but he quickly shrugged off Her mental attack and drew back his fist, as if to strike Her. A dilemma presented itself. Caped Heroes ( at least in this age) NEVER struck women.

He paused.

She struck !

Her enormous physical strength caught the Catman by surprise. She struck a spinning round kick directly on his chin and he fell in a heap at Her feet. She reached down and rolled him over, onto his back and then ,just sat down on his stomach and waited for him to regain his senses.

Miss Masque turned the warehouse lights on again, and stood , mutely watching the struggle going on before her. Catman lay motionless underneath the well muscled body of the hypnotic Black Kat.

Moments later, as he began to stir, She leaned over and grabbed his wrists,and swiftly pushed him flat against the floor in a classic “schoolyard " pin. He struggled to throw Her off , but She had all the leverage. He found himself looking up at Her big , sexy breasts swaying back and forth as he struggled.

He ( and She) felt the stirring in his loins as She had him pinned down. A knowing smile crossed Her lips, this might be easier than She had thought.

She pushed downward, trapping his face between Her breasts and moved back and forth , slapping his face with Her satin clad tits.

Then She shifted Her weight, trapping his shoulders under Her knees, and thrust Her crotch toward his face.

He inhaled the musky moistness of Her warm sex , so near his nose. It was hard to breath, with Her sitting on his chest, but when he DID inhale, Her sexual perfume was all he could smell.

He again, tried to push Her away, but the hero felt helpless, trapped, in this position. He closed his eyes to summon his strength for one last push to throw Her weight away from his face.

Bam! Catman’s head exploded with pain and bright points of light revolved around his eyes as he blinked in reaction to the blow.

“Open your eyes, boy! Look at Me while you lick My pussy!”

She pushed the soft cloth away from Her crotch exposing Her tender flesh to his view and rubbed it across his face.

“Look at Me, I said!” She laughed as She struck him again.

Still trapped between Her thighs, he opened his eyes once more and found himself , again, staring at Her glowing , red eyes , only this time they were so CLOSE they seemed to bore INTO him.

She concentrated on breaking down his will to resist. She felt his mind weaken and fill with confusion and fear as She probed his psyche. She gazed DEEP into his eyes and spoke to him , using Her awesome mental powers to manipulate his will.

“That’s it, my pet. Keep looking into My eyes as they expand to become your whole universe . Look DEEP into My eyes as you fall under My irresistible hypnotic spell. Look into My eyes. LOOK!”

Everything else started to fade away. He just kept gazing into Her erotic,controlling eyes.

“NO!” He suddenly shouted and tried to roll out from under Her. " STOP IT! I WON’T LET YOU DO THIS TO ME ! ”

She said nothing , but continued to gaze into the eyes of the super hero helplessly trapped beneath Her powerful legs.

His struggles seemed to weaken. With a deft move of Her right hand She pulled off his mask revealing his chiseled face.

Fear filled his eyes.

“Keep looking at Me my pet. You aren’t strong enough to look away from Me. And as you gaze into My eyes feel yourself weakening. No longer able to fight Me. Falling under My power. Weakening. NEEDING to be under My control. WANTING to surrender yourself to Me. UNABLE to resist Me. Falling deep under My spell. WANTING to surrender to Me. SURRENDER to Me. WANTING to OBEY Me. NEEDING to OBEY ME. No longer able to resist. OBEY. OBEY. YOU MUST OBEY.”

His eyes became fixed and vacant as he stared , transfixed, at the lovely dark hypnotist. In spite of himself he felt Her words altering his thoughts. He DID want to OBEY Her. Only Her.

She edged Her sex closer to his lips and reached down , entwining his hair in Her fingers, then She roughly pulled up, forcing his mouth over Her pussy.

“Eat Me.”

His tongue began to move, first tasting then attacking Her sex. Hypnotized or not he was filled with lust for this lovely woman.

“EAT ME!” She shouted as She rode his face, like some sort of cowgirl.

His tongue responded as if independent from his thoughts. Even though he was TRYING to resist , he feverishly drove his tongue in and out of Her musky cunt.

She suddenly pulled back and stood up , shedding Her black costume.

“Now you, my little badly dressed boy toy, stand up and strip!”

Again, refusing to obey his own thoughts his body responded, moments later he was standing naked in front of the now naked beauty. A sideways glance at Miss Masque, and an almost casual gesture from the hypnotic feline had her disrobing as well.

“Take your cock in your hand , Catman,” She whispered, again capturing his gaze with Her glowing red eyes. Like twin red torches , they seemed to burn away his last vestiges of mental resistance.

“Yes, Cat,” he responded with no emotion, as he grabbed his dick and started slowly to massage it.

“Kneel down before your new Mistress.” She commanded.

Somewhere in his mind a picture of The Kitten flashed , but was immediately ignored. The Black Kat WAS his Mistress.

He fell to his knees , as if worship a Goddess. The Black Kat WAS his Goddess!

It was as if the caped crimefighter was trapped in his own body. He knew what was happening to him and WANTED to resist, but every time She spoke to him his body responded to Her commands and his mind grew weaker and weaker.

He felt HELPLESS before the sensuous criminal.

“You know what, my little puppet? I seem to remember that The Kitten your assistant is QUITE the attractive woman. Perhaps she, too would like to come here to join our little group?”

He found himself unable to even speak as he remained on his knees stroking his erect manhood.

His mind , however, contemplated Her words. Kitten? No, she must be protected from this evil woman. She can’t come here. It’s too dangerous, he thought.

“MASQUE—go over to our little pet and do what women have done to men for countless centuries.”

He thought he knew what was going to happen , but as the naked blonde beauty stepped closer, she reached down and grabbed his engorged prick and pulled him around the room, the helpless , entranced, slave simply following her docilely. She was doing what women had done for centuries, she was leading him around by his cock.

“Bring him here to Me, pet.”

The Masque yanked him in front of the feline hypnotist and then pulled him down to his knees.

The Black Kat extended Her foot and pointed. " Worship it slave.”

He simply fell to his stomach and began to kiss and lick Her toes.

She bent over and placed Her finger under his chin, lifting his face and forcing him to again look into Her glowing red eyes.

“Now call Kitten. Have her come here immediately. I want to talk to her” .

In his mind, he screamed in resistance to this command. He WOULD NOT do it!

Yet silently, he rose and walked to the phone and picked it up.