The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Black Kat—Kitten Captured

by A Nony Mouse

In the forties comic book heroines had full, voluptuous figures. Kitten , the Catman’s partner in crimefighting, was no exception. The 5′ 5″ , caped crusader was a sexy 36-23-32, and dressed in a formfitting red and green costume , tights , boots and all, much like Cat Man’s. But ,even in her wide lapel business suit, her figure was stunning. This story follows Kitten’s journey to the Black Kat’s lair as she responds to her partner’s forced phone call.

* * *

Cat Man sounded strange as he talked to Katie Merryweather, aka The Kitten ,on the phone. The brunette haired , hazel eyed, beauty listened as he described the location of the warehouse he wanted to meet her at. She debated whether she should change into her sexy , tight fitting “uniform” but decided , instead just to take a taxi to the location dressed in her street clothes. She assumed that The Cat Man had triumphed over the evil Black Kat, as he had predicted earlier in the evening.

In fact, he was so confident of this that he told Kitten to stay home that evening, he said he would meet her after he had turned the thief over to the police.

But then, he called and asked her to join him. And his voice was a dull monotone, not like his usually playful banter. She assumed there was something important in the warehouse that he wanted to show her.

She approached the warehouse which she thought had been abandoned long ago, and as she did noticed a sign over the door which said “Feline Productions” , a good omen for her she thought. Then , as she looked through one of the dusty windows she saw a brightly lit office area within. Dressed in a business suit , as she was, she figured she could talk to the people in the office and not arouse suspicion as to her true identity.

Then she could locate CatMan.

“The most direct way is the best way,” she said to no one in particular, and rang the bell. It must have been one of those new automatic doors , because a few seconds later it clicked, and with an electrical hum, swung open. She cautiously walked in and as she took a few steps inside the building , the door slowly swung shut. She noticed , with some concern, that there was no handle on the inside of the door. But hoped CatMan would be inside to clear up all her questions.

She walked toward the illuminated office area,her high heels clicking on the hardwood floor. An enclosed office , and another closed door stood before her.

Again, she rang a door bell. Again, the click and hum as the door opened.

There, sitting behind a large wooden desk was not the CatMan but, Linda Turner the famous Hollywood Movie Actress.

Linda looked up at Katie and smiled. " Well who do we have here? And what can I do to help you?”

Kitten , dressed in mufti, recognized Turner as the secret identity of The Black Kat but assumed her own identity to still be a secret , and played along.

Perhaps CatMan was waiting for Kitten to provide a diversion so he could attack.

“My name is Katie , Katie Merryweather, and I’m looking for a friend of mine who said he was coming here. A big, tall muscular man? Perhaps you’ve seen him?”

“No, I haven’t Katie, but perhaps one of my employees has. Sit down and I’ll check.” purred The Black Kat.

Cautiously Kitten sat in the chair directly across the desk from Turner , muscles tensed, ready to spring into action at any moment.

Katie took in everything in the room with a trained detective’s eye. The furniture, the two doors in back of the desk, the pictures on the wall, down to even the old magazines on the desk. The center of attention in the room was clearly, however The Black Kat , herself, in her civilian garb, as the well known and popular Hollywood screen actress , Linda Turner.

Katie could tell WHY she was so popular.

She was beautiful. STUNNING.

Perfect hair, well manicured nails, clinging dress, and her spectacular body and sensual face all combined to make her an amazingly attractive woman. Even Kitten, a flaming heterosexual, felt a stirring within her.

The glamorous actress wore no jewelry, except what appeared to be a ring on a chain around her neck. Katie knew this was a fashion among high school girls to display their beau’s rings around their necks, but was surprised that this rich and sophisticated actress would wear a ring in this fashion.

It clearly wasn’t a class ring however. It was a large, wide, golden ring adorned with one huge red cat’s eye stone in it’s center.

Turner manipulated the chain so the ring dipped in and out of her impressive cleavage as she spoke to Kitten.

“ I’m SORRY that I don’t know anything about your friend. Perhaps he just decided to take a rest somewhere. This modern life and it’s helter skelter makes us all want to take a rest now and then. You look as if YOU would like to take a rest right now my dear. You look very tired. Just rest here a moment or two , then you can go on with your search. If you rest, I’m sure you will find him. Just rest . Just rest.”

The Egyptian red ring slipped in between her perfect breasts and Katie kept following it in its journey, with her eyes. It—they—seemed so fascinating. Was she looking at another woman’s breasts? No its just the ring. But why is the ring so fascinating?

What was Turner saying? “Just let me help you rest. Look at my ring..... it’s VERY restful to look at. Watch it as it slips between my perfect tits. You LIKE to look at the ring... and my breasts... look .... look.....”

Like? Of course she didn’t LIKE to look at Kat’s breasts. Women don’t look at other women’s breasts and LIKE it.

But Kitten’s eyes were fixed on the ring as it went up and down and she felt that stirring once again.

“Keep your gaze fixed on the stone, my pet. Just concentrate on its movement without removing your gaze for even a moment, my little Kitten. It’s so VERY restful isn’t it?”

Katie nodded, “Did she call me Kitten? Does she know my identity?”

She started to get up, to spring into action, her strong muscles tensed—but then it seemed so much easier to just look at Linda Turner’s tits. So easy ... just to look.

“That’s it Kitten just watch the ring ... and listen ... and fall under my spell.... my erotic ... hypnotic ... spell of obedience....”

The Black Kat stood up slowly so as not to break the spell she was weaving and walked around the desk and stood close to Kitten as the detective continued to stare at the ring. Only now the stone ... and Kat’s breasts... were directly at eye level and SO close. SO CLOSE . They filled her field of vision. She COULDN’T look away, even if she wanted to. And she wasn’t REALLY sure she wanted to.

Kitten shook her head to try to clear her thoughts.

The Black Kat smiled as she spoke softly to the wide eyed brunette.

“No .. no... don’t fight it my dear ...it’s too strong to fight ... just give in to my power..... The CatMan has ... Miss Masque has... you should join them ... you CERTAINLY aren’t stronger than THEM and THEY have surrendered to me... You will HAVE to surrender your mind ... and your delectable , young body to me as well... Even as I speak you feel you are growing weaker ... and weaker ... and weaker .... READY to surrender to my power......”

“No” Katie thought,” She’s trying to hypnotize me. No ! I must fight this. All I have to do is close my eyes and I won’t be able to see her and the ring . Then I will be free. Just.....won’t ...... look....”

But try as she might she couldn’t close her eyes.She concentrated on the task. Then ,just at the moment she thought she had mustered enough strength to avert her gaze The Black Kat pulled down the top of her silky dress exposing her lovely breasts and the hypnotic ring nestled between them. Now Kitten COULDN’T look away. She was transfixed.

“Kiss them my little Kitten. Kiss my breasts. You know you WANT to. You know you NEED to . Just lean over and kiss them. It will be a sign that you have surrendered to me.... We will both know that when you kiss my breasts you will become my little sex toy. Just like CatMan ... just like Masque ... they couldn’t resist me and you can’t either...... ALL of you are my slaves ... weak ... pliable ... putty in my hands... mine to command .......”

Turner’s sexy voice had lowered to a husky whisper and her soft words seemed to resound around in Katie’s brain.

Katie resisted but felt her will power slipping away. " No...please don’t ... what do you want from me ... please .. I’m not like that .. pppleasse... stoooop.....”

“No my dear you AREN’T like that....But you WILL BE... Just one kiss and you will be mine... and you WANT to kiss me... don’t you?”

Kitten was shaking, with fear... with passion... " PLEASE , I beg of you let me go.... ppppppllleeeaaassseee....” But she continued to gaze at those magnificent breasts.

So close. The attraction was magnetic. Kitten’s lips drew closer and closer . Then like water bursting through a dam her will snapped and she took Kat’s breast in her mouth kissing , nibbling, twisting her tongue over the erect nipple and then switched breasts, worshipping them both, first one, then the other.

“Good girl..... Now you KNOW you must obey me ... you HAVE surrendered to me ... See if you can disrobe us both while you continue to worship my tits. Do it right now. Take off our clothes.”

Kitten’s business suit and Kat’s chiffon dress soon were laying in a heap on the office floor as the entranced superheroine followed her hypnotic orders.

Kat pulled the hazel eyed beauty’s face to hers and softly touched her lips to her mouth . Kat felt the excitement growing in her new hypno slave. Her voluptuous body moved to a rhythm that The Kat set with her expert touches and kisses.

“Oh.... Ohhhh.....Ohhhhhhhh!” Kitten groaned as she was manipulated by the gorgeous actress.

Linda whispered in the Kitten’s ear, " Who do you BELONG to, my pet? Who is your mistress?”

“Ohhhh! YOU! YOU MISTRESS. I...... BELONG ... TO ... YOU! ”

“Then you must kneel down before me and worship my body ... YOUR MISTRESS’ BODY!”

Like all who had seen the Kat’s Eye Gem before her, Kitten was helplessly entranced. Her will had been captured by the Black Kat and she was willing—no—excited to obey her every command. Immediately she fell to her knees and began kissing the dark feline’s thighs. She was The Black Kat, Linda Turner’s lesbian playtoy now. HERS ALONE.

The two rear doors in the office silently swung open and behind each was a closet ,and in each of them a naked super hero. Ms Masque and The CatMan stood helplessly entranced , watching the lewd scene before them.

The Black Kat gestured, ordering the two enslaved crimefighters to come nearer to her.

She smiled as the two stood before her , masturbating at her command while Kitten ate her pussy. All three were powerless to do anything but love , worship, and adore her.

“Tomorrow we have a bank to rob—but the night is still young... SLAVES . SERVE ME!”

The trio responded , in unison, “Yes Mistress.”