The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Black Kat Triumphs

Prologue

In the 1940s such comic book publishers as Speed Comics , Harvey ,and Fiction House started publishing stories about female superheroines. It was the era of the All American Girls Professional Baseball League and Rosie the Riveter. Many of the male comic book heroes’ stories revolved around their activities in support of America’s war effort, often in Europe and the Pacific, leaving America under threat from domestic criminals ( at least in the WWII comics). This is a parody of the stories of this decade featuring, The Black Kat ,a female villain and Miss Masque, a blonde super detective.

The Black Kat Triumphs

The full moon bathed the figure standing on the roof of the Los Angeles Historical Museum. Had someone been watching, they would have seen the tall, dark, costume-clad ,woman using a large screwdriver to open the locked skylight to gain entry to the museum’s upper floors. As she dropped through the window she walked quickly to the Egyptian exhibit, which had just been opened.

The woman was The Black Kat, a costumed super heroine who had only recently changed her attitude about the law, and become the most successful “cat” burglar in Los Angeles. Of course, with all the costumed super heroes fighting overseas there was little resistance to her criminal activity. Even the best officers of the LAPD had been drafted into America’s armed forces. The city was hers to plunder.

She stood in front of a glass case which contained a rare , Egyptian ,red cat’s eye ring which was to be tonight’s booty. It was not only a priceless, historical artifact, but, according to ancient legend had mystical powers.

Her eyes sparkled through the dark cowl and mask which hid her identity from the police. Her one piece , tight fitting costume, accentuated her womanly figure. Long black gauntlets and high black leather boots completed her costume, which reeked of fetish symbolism.

The Black Kat drew back her well-muscled arm and thrust her gloved fist through the glass case shattering it and allowing her to remove the gold ring. She took off her gloves and placed the cat’s eye ring on her long , slim, finger and felt a strange tingle flow through her sensuous body. She had never felt this powerful before. Legend said the ring’s magic could control the actions, the emotions, even the thoughts, of others. And she KNEW this was true. She FELT the power coursing through her.

Suddenly the lights went on and ,as Kat turned ,she saw another female, costumed as a superheroine, standing in the room. It was Miss Masque, in her short red mini dress emblazoned with the letters MM, her high ,red boots, and fedora, her identity , too, disguised by a mask, hers re to match the rest of her sexy costume. Masque held a .38 revolver in her hand and aimed it directly at The Black Kat.

“I had heard you had ‘gone bad’ , Kat, but I didn’t believe it until now. Hand over the ring and we’ll head to the police station. My Masquemobile is parked outside, we’ll go in that ,” the blonde super detective said calmly, the revolver still leveled at the dark beauty’s ample chest.

“Miss Masque! What are you doing in Los Angeles? Your beat is New York! ”

“I’m here, just for you, Kat. The LA police asked me to help them. They thought you were too clever, too powerful for them. They knew that I, the blonde avenger, would be the only person who could capture you. And it looks like they were right. I figured out that you would want this cat’s eye ring and I staked out the museum, waiting for you to try to steal it. Now, I HAVE you.”

“Ahh, you ARE clever, but I wonder....WHO has WHO ? Perhaps, as you said , my dear, you ARE, indeed, JUST for me.”

“Well, I have the gun, so I guess that answers THAT question, at least to MY satisfaction.”

The Egyptian red ring sparkles before she speaks, as Kat slowly raises to the eye level of the blonde detective. The golden ring that encircles the Black Kat’s finger flashes as the museum’s overhead lights strike its curved surface and reflect into Miss Masque’s blue eyes.

“But I have the cat’s eye ring. It is rumored to have great power. More power than a mere revolver. Look at it. LOOK AT IT! ”

The Black Kat moved closer, her long black hair moving in sensuous rhythm with her feline steps. She held the ring ever closer to Miss Masque’s eyes as she walked nearer, her hips swaying.

“It’s a very old ring , Masque, a deep, glowing, compelling ring . Just keep looking at it my dear, and you can see just how deep... and compelling it really is. Warm, deep, red glowing brightly in the light. So compelling.... so fascinating... just keep looking at the ring... Just keep looking.... just keep looking....”

As The dark villainess spoke , she moved her hand slightly to play the ring’s red glow across Miss Masque’s eyes. The Black Kat smiled as she saw that Masque’s blue eyes were following the movement of the red stone.

“Just keep looking into the cat’s eye... Look deeply... look... ”

Miss Masque felt dizzy, but didn’t know why. But she continued to stare at the ring as The Dark Feline held it in front of her eyes.

Kat felt the power of the ring growing within her.

“L..l.. l...et’s go.... to the Masquemo...” the blonde stuttered.

The dark mesmerist did not allow the red clad beauty to finish her sentance.

“Oh I think it would be better if we relaxed a moment or two before we go to the police, don’t you? Just relax and keep your eyes on the ring... just listen to my voice and relax... think of nothing but the ring and my voice... soft ... soothing ... voice .. relax.. it would feel so good just to take a deep breath and let go... to relax.... for me.. my pet... relax for me...”

The Kat smiled as she watched the blonde take a deep breath and slowly let it out, all the while looking at the ring as it moved slowly back and forth across the beautiful blonde’s field of vision.

Masque’s eyes were becoming vacant as she continued to gaze deeply into the red stone , their inner spark fading.

Suddenly Miss Masque shook her head, “No... no... stop it... what are you doing to me...? don’t.... d .. d.. d.. " She turned her head to avoid the mystical red glow of the ring.

“I think you want to keep looking at my hand , my dear, just look back at the ring... it’s so compelling and fascinating that you CAN’T look away... you can’t take your eyes off of the ring... LOOK !” she commanded.

As if pulled by some powerful magnet Miss Masque’s eyes slowly moved back to the ring only to find that The Kat had moved her hand to her own breast. The black satin of her costume was tight , sensually displaying her erect, pert, nipples. She moved her finger, and the red ring in a circle around her breast. " Look.. you can’t keep your eyes off the ring... as it moves around my nipple... around... my... sexy.. nipple....

Masque was weakening and felt as if her mind was being captured by this magical erotic spell The Dark Feline was weaving. But she couldn’t tear her eyes away from the compelling stone and the full, lush breasts of her antagonist. She HAD TO fight it she thought.

“Now, my dear you must close your eyes so you can listen to my voice as it speaks to you. You can hear my voice deep in your own mind as it speaks to you ... and controls you... CLOSE.. YOUR ... EYES....NOW... " the dark feline whispered into the helpless blonde’s ear, her breath burning with sensuality.

The detective’s eyes blinked twice then slammed shut.

As the blonde heroine stood , frozen in place by the power of the ring, The Black Kat approached her and gently removed the gun from her hand and placed it into a bag , on the floor, along with some other items she had previously stolen from the museum. “You won’t be needing this, my dear.”

Miss Masque’s arms fell limply to her sides.

The Dark Feline then stood directly in front of her hypnotized captive and gently traced circles on the blonde’s temples with her soft fingers and spoke to the ever weakening blonde in a quiet, yet compelling voice, driving her deeper and deeper under her powerful hypnotic control.

“Obey.. you MUST obey me... you hear my voice inside your head.. in fact my voice IS the voice inside your head... everything I say is true... everything I command you to do is what you WANT to do... you WILL obey me... no desire to resist.. no desire to fight.. my will is becoming your will... slowly... but...surely.. you are becoming... my.... slave.. ”

Miss Masque tried to open her eyes ,tried to blink, but they remained closed as a struggle went on in her mind, she fought to speak.

“ No...no.... nooooo... I won’t ...”

Kat’s fingers continued to trace soft , little circles on the beautiful detective’s temples.

“Relax... don’t fight... relax... no will... no resistance.. my little slave... surrender.....”

The Kat brought her mouth gently to Masque’s and ran her tongue across the blonde’s soft lips. " my slave,” she whispered, hotly in her ear.

The young blonde detective heaved a huge sigh, her will to resist flowing from her. The Kat’s soft words washed over her mental defenses like a soft ocean wave. And like a sand castle in the surf her will to fight against this woman slowly collapsed.

“Your slave,” the blonde responded, " I am your ... slave...” her will crushed.

The Black Kat stepped back and deftly removed her costume, letting it fall to the floor.

“Now , my pet, you may open your beautiful eyes, once again letting them focus on my hand and the compelling red ring that keeps you under my power. Open your eyes and gaze at the ring. Open your eyes....”

The entranced blonde opened her eyes as instructed and found her gaze captured , once more, by the mystical ring. Only this time Kat’s hands were cupping her naked breasts, displaying their full sensual beauty to the captivated crusader.

“Do you enjoy looking at my beautiful tits, Masque?” she said as she ran her hands slowly around her lush , full womanly, breasts.

Unable to look away, she merely nodded.

“Have you ever had sex with a woman before, my pet? " The dominating seductress whispered.

“No , I’m not a lesbian...” the helpless blonde quietly answered.”

“Oh...now you are, " The Kat laughed. " You don’t EVER want to have sex with ANY man... ever. You just want to have sex with me. You are my little slave... my sex slave... say it Masque... say it for me...”

A tear trickled down Miss Masque’s cheek. " I am your slave... your sex slave.”

“Louder my dear.”

“I AM YOUR SEX SLAVE!”

“Good girl, then why don’t you kneel down and kiss my pussy.”

The blonde, still in her red super heroine costume, fell to her knees in front of her captor and began to worship her soft pussy , running her tongue across Kat’s sensitive lips.

The Black Kat purred with excitment.

Minutes passed and then The Black Kat shuddered with pleasure as her detective-slave continued her oral assault. With an almost girlish giggle she stepped back , robbing Miss Masque of the delightful tastes and feelof her sex . Then she placed one finger under the hypnotized slaves chin and gently lifted. The hypno-slave stood up. Then the evil Mistress guided the blonde’s mouth to her own ample breasts.

“Suck my nipples slave.” was her only command.

The dark feline beauty shifted her body so that first one breast then the other brushed the entranced blonde’s lips. Helpless to resist this erotic attack Masque’s mouth moved from one tit to the other until she felt dizzy with lust.

Miss Masque was totally enslaved now. As she obeyed the erotic demands of her new Mistress it was obvious she would do ANYTHING the Kat commanded. The dark beauty had recruited a new assistant to help her commit a crime wave in Los Angeles, an assistant that served her in ALL ways.

An hour before the sexy detective had been a super heroine, The Masque. Now she was only a slave. The Black Kat removed the entranced blonde’s mask and tossed it to the floor, exposing her delicately beautiful face.

“So pretty, my pet. And all mine.” she sighed.

The Black Kat’s slave girl looked up at her adoringly.

“KISS MY ASS " Kat ordered thrusting her soft white globes into the blonde’s face.

The hypnotized slave softly touched her lips to The Kat’s soft buttocks, totally mesmerized by her erotic power.

The dark dominant laughed and took a few steps away and turned around to face her entranced puppet.

“Now help me dress, slave-masque.” No longer Miss Masque, but slave-masque she assisted her Mistress putting on her dark ,erotic,feline, costume.

“I think I’ll take you up on your offer now , my pet. Let’s go to your Masquemobile, but we’ll drive to my hide out. It’s going to be a long, enjoyable night.”

“Yes, Kat...”

“Yes MISTRESS Kat, " the dark hypnotist corrected.

The blonde fell in a step behind the dark Goddess, " Yes Mistress Kat.”