The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Black Magic

By Wolflon

Part 1

Michael

I never believed in magic and who would in our modern day times. The thing with magic I’ve found though is just because you don’t believe in it, doesn’t necessarily mean it doesn’t believe in you!!

I’ll start at the beginning I suppose; it should make more sense that way (well Duh!). My mother Mary and I had just moved to this town as my mum had been offered a lucrative deal with the local law firm. She’s a very experienced lawyer specialising in real estate and with all the new developments going on they decided they needed someone who knew what she was doing.

It all went through smoothly, house, job, etc, then came school. I was in my final year and lets be frank (well it’s better than Bette) I’m a geek, I like computers, don’t get on with sports or more importantly people. I’ve always been shy and retiring or retarded as they said at my previous school. So as I’m sure you can understand I had my inhibitions about trying to start from fresh. A lot of the time I wished I could be more like my sister who wasn’t afraid of anything.

When my parents had divorced 5 years ago Jenny and I and decided we’d toss a coin over who went with who. We loved both our parents very much and decided neither should be alone. She got heads that was our Dad, so I went with Mom. We alternated the holidays so our parents had to put up with both of us at the same time. Despite being two years younger than me Jenny’s always taken the lead between the two of us.

Any way back to the story on my first day I was lucky as another boy was joining at the same time. His name was Cole and was the biggest black kid or any kid for that matter I had ever seen. He had moved here with his mother from Jamaica.

We were from two different backgrounds; I was as I have already mentioned the geek, an average Anglo-Saxon white boy from the suburbs. Cole was this huge black kid; big on sports and from Jamaica although he didn’t have the accent having took after his father in that respect. I learned later that his father who was an American had died last year and his mother a Jamaican who’s family dated back to the first slaves brought their by the good old Empire building English.

None of this seemed to matter though; we had the same classes (Cole’s mother had told him no sports as he had to concentrate on his studies this year) and just stuck together. We soon became very good friends.

Things went along as they do for a couple of months, nothing much happening until one day in April. I’d never been round to Cody’s house, there wasn’t any particular reason that I know of it was just something I had never done. I went round to drop off some notes I’d promised to give to him the day before on Friday but had forgotten. He said he would pop round that evening, but I felt guilty.

The door was answered by this huge black woman who was almost as wide as she was tall (Ok that was an exaggeration but you get the idea). She didn’t dress to hide her figure either; she had on this red summer dress that started at mid-thigh and finished just above her nipples clearly seen poking through. The dress was held up by only two tiny straps, which went over her shoulders.

“You be Michael Haslow then I assume?”

“Yes Ma’am. Is Cody in?” I couldn’t help but stare at her breasts, mountainous cleavage all on display. They were huge and not at all like those of a fat woman. There was no sign of sag and without any support (no way possible it could be hidden by her light dress) they thrust out towards me.

“Of course. Please do come in, I’m his mother. Would you like some Tea?” His mother led me into a lounge dominated by two large brown leather sofas.

“Yes thank you.”

“Please be sitting down, I’ll give Cody a call.”

She went out and I heard her call out “Cody, you’ve got a visitor. Get down here now boy.” Her accent was straight off the islands.

Cody soon appeared and he seemed surprised if not worried to see me. “Hi Mike. What are you doing here?”

“I brought those notes over that I forgot yesterday.”

“Well wasn’t that nice of your friend, Cody. You’re in luck Michael I had just this very minute made a fresh pot. Sit you down boy you can have some too.”

“Thankyou Mother.” Cody seemed strangely subdued which was very unlike him.

Mrs Anderton set down the try on the coffee table, poured tea for each of us and chatted to me about little things such as the weather. I noticed Cody didn’t join in at all but just sat there.

The tea was not hot and I soon finished it. It wasn’t long until I felt a bit light headed, thought about going and went to stand but remained still. I couldn’t move. No sooner had I realised this that I blacked out.

* * *

“Come now boy, its time you be waking I think.”

“Whaa.” I could barely move my head and I had to force my eyes open, even then my vision was blurred. At first all I could see was this great dark shape in front of me.

“Come, come boy. That’s it.”

The shape converged into Mrs Anderton who was now not wearing a stitch of clothing. Everything was on full display for me, from the twin mountains on her chest, her huge rounded belly, thick trunk like thighs and to top it off her pussy with its lips and clit engorged barely seen through the forest of pubic hair.

“Coughy.” Was all I could slur.

“If you be thinking my son will save you, you be wrong. Look at em there.” She turned my head to the other sofa. Cody was sitting bolt upright naked, each hand was gently resting at the base of his dick. It was huge, easily twelve inches long and three thick, straight as a flagpole and hard as concrete. His eyes were glazed starring off and seeing nothing I suspected.

“He’s all ready to use that tool on his Mama just as I made him. Now you my boy are going to serve me, but not in the same capacity. Oh I might call on you from time to time but that will not be your main task. As you may expect I am a Voodoo Witch, I serve powerful gods to gain my Power. They need to be fed.”

She must have seen the panic in my eyes as she continued. “No not with blood but with Chaos boy. The taking over and corruption of a person’s will, the more the better. You shall be my instrument in this.”

The witch turned and went to a cabinet, rows of jars containing goop, powder, parts of animals and things I could not describe. She selected two and knelt between my legs. “For this to work you must be good and hard.”

I could only stare as she took my flaccid cock from my pants. She quickly sucked it into her fat mouth and began to play with it as though it were a lollypop. I’d never had a blowjob nor gone any further with the opposite sex so it wasn’t long until I sat there with a hard on.

Mrs Anderton stopped once I was good and hard, she sat back and while mumbling under her breath unscrewed each jar and poured the contents of both onto my dick. One jar contained white powder, the other red goo, once the jars were empty rubbed her hand up and down my cock mixing the two, while still mumbling.

The burning sensation came suddenly and very painfully. It was like a thousand hot needles were stabbed straight through my dick with a thousand more that were made of ice. I tried to scream but could not make a sound.

After what seemed an eternity I stared in horror as it began to grow, thickening and lengthening until it was a match if not greater than Cody’s. “Ah boy now that is a cock to be proud of, don’t ya think.

“The spell I have placed on ya will make you horny, you’ll want to beat that thing almost hourly to keep ya’self satisfied. Any woman that looks on it will become enamoured by it, will want to be screwed and fucked by it. They will have to obey you ma boy, as they could not risk offending you and having it taken from them. No normal woman will be able to last more than a day from the briefest glance.”

“Why me?” I gasped.

“No reason, you just happened to be here. I useful side effect of da spell though is that you must obey me, I am your lord and master.” The grin on her face was pure evil.

The spell that she had originally placed on me was wearing off; I could feel strength and life returning to my body. “Now you will tell no one of what you have seen or learnt here today, I think you’ll stay away from Cody for the time bein’ as we wouldn’t want to confuse the poor boy. Not yet anyway.”

I tried to sound defiant. “I won’t do it, I’ll never show my dick to anyone.”

“You’ll try boy but you won’t succeed. That’s the fun in it, why would I give it to someone who would just show it to the first pretty face he saw? Now get dressed and go home boy.”

There was nothing more I could say. I stuffed my huge and now flaccid snake between my legs and left. She was right about my obeying; I had no other choice but to go home. I thought of other destinations but whenever I tried to head to them I found my thoughts slide to home and it was some moments before I even remembered I had even tried to change direction.

Mum was out when I got home and I could feel my new dick stir in my pants and knew I had to relieve myself and quickly. Think of puberty, when you’d be walking through the corridor trying to hide the erection which without conscious thought had sprang up between your legs. This was the same but multiplied by a factor of a hundred. I quickly grabbed some tissue from the bathroom and jumped onto the bed. Hastily I pulled out my dick and began stroking it, falling into the most pleasurable experience I had ever known.

Mary

Mrs Mary Haslow struggled through the door with the shopping, dumping it on the kitchen table. The shoes she had chosen were in retrospect not suitable for going round the supermarket she thought and now her feet hurt. Mary was a petite woman, 5′ 4″ with slim build and dark hair now shot through with grey. Since her divorce she always made an effort to dress attractively and the blouse her daughter had bought that accentuated her small breasts had gone very well with the shoes.

Mary headed upstairs and as she passed her sons’ room she could not help but see him laying back on his bed masturbating. She was going to step back and make some noise on the stairs so he would have time to cover up or shut the door, but she couldn’t take her eyes of Mike’s cock. It was huge, far bigger than anything she had previously encountered. Before meeting his father and since the divorce she had gone out with a number of men. None came even close to the monster her boy was sporting.

She couldn’t help it, her pussy became wet, her nipples hardened and she could feel the need to rub herself right there in front of her son. Even worse though was the compulsion to go in and wrap her mouth around his swollen head or even better/worse to fill her-self up with that thick pole.

Her mind screamed at her to move away but her body needed, demanded satisfaction. Her hand slipped inside her slacks and knickers, sinking at first two fingers into her pussy. This wasn’t enough though, so she pushed the other two in with them and rubbed her clit furiously with her thumb.

Finally she came moments before he did, allowing Mary to recover and move to her own room. Not before though she saw the gush of white gold that fountained from him. The wad of tissue he held wholly inadequate for the task.

For the rest of the day whenever she saw her son, the urge came over her to drop to her knees in front of him and suck off that King of Cocks. She tried avoiding him, which was made easier by him taking himself off to his room on odd occasions. It was on one such time, later that evening, she found herself upstairs putting some washing away, Mary noticed Michael’s door was again ajar. She crept over and pecked through, he was once more laying there pumping his dick. The next thing she realised was that she was kneeing on the floor one hand buried once more inside of her the other rough pulling on her nipple. This time though she barely managed to crawl out of the doorway before he opened his eyes.

The next day was Sunday and for Mary the attraction was even greater. She could no longer avoid her son. She found herself with the constant need to be with him, to touch him. A hand on a shoulder or thigh, sitting close almost curling up to him on the sofa. No conscious thought, actions she just found herself doing. Whenever he went to his room, she was there in the doorway. Mary had realised the day before that he was so entranced while wanking that he wouldn’t notice her open the door.

Each time the draw to go to him, give herself to him became stronger and stronger. That night she found she was awake whenever he woke to relieve himself. In the morning she left for work even before he woke.

Through the day she had to frig herself to orgasm in the toilets with thoughts of her son fucking her from every position possible. It came to three o’clock and she knew Mike would be home from school by four. The need to be with him was all consuming now so pleading a headache Mary went home.

Michael

School had been horrible for me that day, as instructed I avoided Cody and I knew he must have been given the same orders as he stayed away from me. This was a mere inconvenience though compared to the rest of it. Every time I saw a woman from the age of sixteen upwards (the spell must have someway of knowing who was legal, thankfully these Gods weren’t that depraved) I had the urge to flash my dick at them. It was horrendous I had to concentrate 100% of the day. In history my mind wandered for a moment and with out realising it I had taken my dick out. Fortunately it was hidden under my table and the teacher Mrs Guile was facing away from me. I had it stuffed back in before she turned around.

The crunch test came when I was out the back of the sports hall trying to keep out of everyone’s (that is female’s) way. Stacy Mansfield came round the corner, popular, tall, blonde, stacked and curved in all the right places would all you need to describe her (rumoured to have a 34FF). Every boy in school fancies her plus me but she was known as the ice queen, no one including the quarterback had even been able to get a date out of her.

I knew the moment she turned that corner she could be mine. Oh how hard it was for me to mumble a greeting and walk as fast as possible away. All in all I had been glad to get home and to beat off (for the tenth time that day, every one in school thought I was suffering from a weak bladder).

I went into the kitchen thinking to grab a drink before heading upstairs but was surprised to find my mum standing there. She was at the kitchen sink holding, from the look of her white knuckles, for dear life, dressed in a white suit.

“Mum? Are you alright?”

At the sound of my voice she turned to look at me, releasing the counter as she did so. Her voice had a strange faraway quality as though she were fighting something. “No, I can’t... I can’t resist any longer...”

“Mum?” I was worried; she wasn’t looking at me, well not my face at any rate. She was looking lower, it was with horror I realised she was staring at my crotch. “Oh God. Mum did you see me...?”

“Yes. I, I couldn’t help watching that first time, or every other time.”

“Oh Mum, look at me.”

Her head came up and all I could see in her eyes was lust, want, need and worst of all craving. She was lost to the magic. The witch had said I could control her, could I keep her back until I had at least tried to have Cody’s mum reverse the spell? I thought she might, as it was my own mother.

Mum took it out of my hands. She stepped forwards and ran her hand along my now stiff length through my trousers.

“Please.” Was all she said but it had heart and life as though she had begged with all the eloquence of both Charles Dickens and Shakespeare. The moment this word was uttered a great pressure I didn’t even know had been building came crashing down on me. I NEEDED to fuck a woman, any woman, even this one, my own Mother.

No longer in complete control I reached and grabbed her pulling her towards me. Our lips met and our tongues invaded the others mouth. Mums’ hands pulled at my belt, undoing it and releasing the beast that was coiled within, pushing my pants and trousers to my ankles where I stepped out of them. My hands were also busy as I opened her jacket and ripped open her blouse, she wasn’t wearing a bra.

With a hands round her waist I lifted my petite mother to the kitchen table and took a nipple in my mouth sucking on it. I quickly undid the trousers to her suit pulling them over her small bottom. Her head flew back and she screamed. “Fuck me. Please fuck your mother.”

I had never fucked anyone in my life so it was pure instinct that made my thrust aim true and enter her. She gasped as I sank in and wrapped her legs around my waist. Now with her back to the table we rutted like animals, only grunts and moans came from us.

It didn’t end there, no sooner had we finished but I carried her to the lounge. I dumped her on the sofa and turned her so her arse was pointing to me. Grasping her hips I speared her again and with her pushing back at me meeting me every time, we continued.

I lost count in the end and awoke from a haze at about ten o’clock. Mum was curled against me on the sofa in a deep sleep, strangely I didn’t feel disgust at myself but knew what I had done was deeply wrong. I realised I was satiated for the time being and if I was going to do something about this I had to do it fast.

Quickly I got dressed and ran to Cody’s house. I found the front door unlocked and entered without knocking. The Witch was in the lounge, her hands on the sturdy coffee table while Cody pounded her from behind.

She looked up as I entered and before I could say anything ordered. “Wait there silently till I’m finished boy.”

There was nothing I could do I had to stand without moving and watch as Cody fucked his fat mother to a climax. They fucked for some minutes until she arched her back and he grunted with release. Cody just pulled back and sat blankly on the Sofa. His mother stood and didn’t even try to cover her self or the thick gobs of her son’s cum that ran down her legs mixing with her own juices.

“Now boy tell me why you came barging over here in such a puff, don’t leave anything out.”

The order was direct so I related everything that had happened to me since I saw her in relation to the spell; by the time I had finished she had a huge smile on her face. “Oh this is rich, your own mother. This is far better than even I expected now.”

“Please help me. She’s my own mother and I fucked her like she was some nympho whore.”

“Hmm. Since ya asked so nicely.” She walked to a cabinet and pulled out a vial with a light blue liquid in it stoppered with a cork.

“Get her to drink this. All of it mind in one gulp.”

“Will it make her forget?”

“No my boy, nothing can do that but it will help you both.

“Thankyou.”

“We’ll see boy, you can tell her everything. Now go home so I can finish me fucking.”

I left as quickly as I arrived and ran home. One good thing of this spell my stamina had increased to an incredible level. I felt as though I could run to the moon and back (or at least fuck the thousand wives of Ali Baber five times in a row).

I went straight to my mother and woke her. “Hmm baby.” She was reaching for my dick before she was fully awake but I headed that off.

“Mum stop. There’s something you need to hear.” I told her everything. Nothing was left out from Stacy Mansfield to Cody’s enslavement by his mother.

“Thank God, I’ve not lost my mind.”

“No mum you haven’t. If I’d closed my door...”

“It’s not your fault the need drove you. So if I drink this I’ll return to normal.”

“I hope so, she said it would help.”

“Do you trust her?”

“No but I don’t think we have a choice. Do you?”

“Your right. Well here goes nothing. Down the hatch.” She tipped the vial back and poured the contents down her throat in one go.

She lay there for a moment. Almost subconsciously it seemed she moved into a more alluring position.

“Nothing yet I don’t feel any different. Oh... Ahhhhh.”

My mother thrust her chest forward as she arched her back. I hadn’t imagined that it would cause her pain but I hoped it would be worth it.

Those hopes died as I saw her hair darken and length, in moments it’s thick lengths were spread around her like a mane on the sofa. Her face seemed to be made of clay as the cheekbones rose, lips thickened and wrinkles smoothed out.

The changes continued down her body, the barely handfuls of her breasts inflated growing to create a huge valley between two mounds of flesh the size of melons with chunky nipples. Her arms lengthened and ended in fine boned hands with long fingernails. Slender to begin with her waist needed no slimming but muscles tightened to give her a washboard for a stomach. The trunk was made longer to match the arms.

It moved swiftly down to her hips making them wide and her arse full and firm. Her legs were made long, strong and shapely ending in dainty fully manicured feet. The pubic hair around her pussy retracted, disappearing completely, my mothers’ lips fleshed out and finally her clit swelled and pushed up to become the size of a half a man’s thumb.

I could barely register what I was seeing. My loving petite mother had been turned into a 5′ 9″, Amazonian, raven haired, gorgeous, sexual Goddess.

“Hmm. My that feels good.” Even her voice was low, lusty and extruded sex. She looked at me through long eyelashes framing sultry grey eyes.

“You know Michael I don’t think that worked the way you thought it would.”

“How, how do you feel?”

“Wonderful.” She hefted one of her tits. “Magnificent aren’t they?”

I just managed a gulp. “Yes.”

“The potion was very complete. I know every change to my body; she wasn’t lying when she said it would help. First I have no problem with fucking you and I hope you won’t with the new improved me.” She smiled like a cat who has all the cream, I said nothing. “Second I’m also an instrument now, with the exception of yourself I’m completely gay. What I want are women, as many as possible and I’ve been equipped to get them. I now give off a powerful aphrodisiac for women if I choose to, so that minutes of being in my presence will make woman want me just as they do after sight of your lovely cock. If they drink my cunt juice they become my slaves. As an added bonus these fantastic breasts hold milk which will turn any woman who drinks of it lusty and busty like, but not as good as me. To top it off men will wilt under my gaze and will do and believe what I tell them.

“Do you know the real kicker though?”

I shook my head.

“It would only work if the potion was given to me by a loving member of my direct family.”

“What! She tricked me!!”

“Yes completely and you did this of your own free will. She didn’t even need to lie.”

“What do you mean?! She said it would help!”

She leaned forward and took my hands in hers. “It has. I’m happy, I’ve got a son with the most gorgeous cock who I know won’t deny it to me and think of all those lovely women we can make ours. Including Stacy Mansfield. Now come on.”

She led me up the stairs to her room where we fucked the night away.