The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anyone under the age of 18, along with anyone offended by stories of a sexual nature or containing sexual situations or offended by the idea of mind control in any fashion, please do not read this story.

This story takes place in the fictional city of Chrystal Heights. This is not significant in any way other than I hope to continue creating stories involving this town.

The people and events in this story are fictional and do not represent anyone or anything from real life.

This story owes a debt to Red Shod Girl, written by Sacrip and edited by Darkside007.

* * *

Synopsis: A college girl uses a pair of enchanted shoes to teach her roommate a lesson about bullying her.

* * *

Blackberries and Cream: Shoely You Jest

By: Chrystal Wynd

“Hey, Geekette!” I said. “What the hell are you doing with such a hot pair of heels?”

My Chrystal Heights University dorm roommate Hallie sighed. “I wish you wouldn’t call me that,” she said. “I don’t call you names.”

“You didn’t answer my question, Geekette,” I said, picking up the black strappy high heels. “Where did you get the cool shoes? The only thing I’ve ever seen you wear are those stupid Mary Janes.”

“Put those down, Janelle!” said Hallie. “They’re mine! Besides, my friend Wanda cast a spell on them so that only I could wear them.”

“Wanda?!” I said, laughing. “Wanda couldn’t cast a spell if Harry Piper himself showed up to help.”

Hallie stamped her foot. “It’s Harry Potter.”

“Whatever,” I said, shaking my head. “Fuck. Just because I was a little late with my application, I end up in the stupid geek dorm with a stupid geek roommate instead of getting a room in the athletic dorm. Stupid bureaucrats.” I turned, still holding the shoes.

“Hey!” said Hallie. “I said you couldn’t take those!”

“I know,” I said. “I don’t care. If I start letting geeks tell me what to do, I’ll end up sitting home alone every night like you.”

“I do not sit home alone every night!” said Hallie. “I have friends coming over now! They’re going to be here any minute!”

“Let me guess,” I said. “Your mousy little girlfriends from the Science Club.”

“No!” she said. “I mean, yes, but there’s going to be boys, too.”

“Well,” I said, “I’ll tell you what. When you get a couple of real men here, I’ll give you back your shoes, okay? Until then, you don’t deserve them.”

“Stop it, Janelle!” she said. “You’re just being a bully! You think just because you’re on the stupid softball team, you can do anything you want!”

I pretended to think about it. Then I nodded. “Yep, you’re right,” I said. “Whatcha gonna do ‘bout it?”

Hallie crossed her arms and pouted. “You’re mean,” she said. “You’re gonna be sorry.”

“Ohhhhhh, I’m sooooo scared,” I said. “Please don’t hurt me, Geekette!”

Hallie turned and stalked away. I laughed and walked to the bathroom to get ready to go out.

* * *

I showered, then dressed in the bathroom.

I heard voices from the other side of the door and realized that Hallie’s friends really had come over. I could even hear her telling them how I had taken her shoes.

They all laughed. Even her friends thought it was funny! Wow, she was such a loser.

I slid my foot into the strappy black heel and secured it into place. It was an absolute perfect fit. The other one fit perfectly as well.

I stood, testing the heels. These really were quality shoes. I stepped effortlessly back and forth in the tiny bathroom. I had intended on giving Hallie back her shoes after tonight, but now I wasn’t so sure. Good shoes are expensive, and even with my sports scholarship, I was still a college girl on a budget.

The bathroom was steamy from my shower, so I decided to step out and let it cool off. Besides, the mirrors were too steamed to do my makeup yet.

I opened the door and every head turned in my direction.

“Wow,” I said. “I haven’t seen so many losers in one room since the free screening of ‘Lord of the Rings’.”

“Ha ha,” said Hallie. “That was so funny, I forgot to laugh.”

The two girls sitting next to Hallie matched her in geeky presence and shot me the same disapproving looks my roommate did. Surprisingly, there were also three guys in the room. Geeks to be sure, but actual guys. Hallie must have started puberty while I was in the shower.

“You’re really mean to Hallie,” said one of the girls.

“Yeah,” I said. “So?”

“You better give back her shoes,” said the other.

I took a step forward and smiled. “Make me,” I said.

They looked at each other and snickered. Then they looked at Hallie. “Okay, you gave her a fair chance,” said the first one. “Do it!”

“Yeah!” said the other. “Do it!”

Hallie looked at me and smiled. “You’re right, Janelle,” she said. “You can keep the shoes. In fact, I’ll help.” She stood up, took a deep breath and said, “Shoeious comeupeous!”

I blinked. “Huh?” I said. “What the hell was that? A Latin curse?”

Hallie smirked. “Something like that.”

“Oh, no, a curse!” I said. “Now my night is ruined!”

“It’s not ruined yet,” said one of the girls, “but it will be soon!”

“Look!” said the other, pointing toward my feet. “I think it’s starting!”

I looked down, but I didn’t see anything. “What the hell are you talking about?” I said, and Hallie giggled. I looked down again, and then I noticed it.

My shoes were changing colors.

I blinked. Before my eyes, the black heels were shifting to a bright neon pink. But that wasn’t the unnerving part.

“Hey!” I said. “My toenails are changing color!”

“Yep!” said Hallie. “You keep calling me a loser and a geek...well, I think you’re a dumb bimbo slut, and apparently my shoes agree with me.”

The shoes were now completely neon pink and, even worse, my toenails were an embarrassingly bright shade of bimboey pink as well. And then I realized something else.

“The heels are growing!” I said.

“That’s right,” said Hallie. “Three inches aren’t good enough for a dumb slut like you, so you get four-inch heels.”

“How the hell are you doing this?”

“I don’t know what you mean,” said Hallie. “After all, Wanda’s spells never work, right?”

“Well, whatever,” I said. “I’ve had enough. You can have your fucking shoes back.” I put my foot on my bed and reached for the buckle on the shoe.

It was gone.

“What the hell?” I said.

“Don’t bother,” said Hallie. “They won’t come off until I say.”

I yanked at the strap, but there was no give. I looked at Hallie.

“If you don’t get these shoes off me,” I said, “I will cut them off.”

“Go ahead and try,” said Hallie.

I grabbed a pair of scissors immediately.

“You were warned,” I said. I reached down and slid the blade of the scissors beneath an ankle strap on the right shoe.

The shoe appeared to fade into my skin, much like lotion fades as you rub it onto your hands. My right foot was now bare.

Well, now. That was interesting. My toes were still embarrassingly bright pink, but the shoe was gone. I switched to the left shoe.

As I slid the blade under the left shoe ankle strap, the right shoe appeared to grow out from my bare right foot. Even as the left shoe faded into my foot, the right shoe reformed completely.

I blinked incredulously. “All right,” I said, throwing the scissors to the floor and glaring at Hallie. “Stop it! Get these fucking shoes off me!”

Hallie looked at me, her eyes hard. Then, obviously savoring every word, she said, “Make me.”

That did it. I jumped to my feet and, after pin-wheeling for a moment to regain my balance, went straight for her.

Hallie didn’t move. She just giggled. Then she said, “Stop.”

And just like that, my feet stopped. I stopped so abruptly, I almost fell forward.

“You know, Janelle,” said Hallie, “I see you haven’t put on any makeup yet. You can’t be a good slut without makeup.” She turned to the girl on her right. “Tracy, why don’t you give Janelle her supplies?”

Tracy held out a bag. My eyes widened as I felt my feet walk me toward her.

Hallie smiled and said, “Take the bag and put on your makeup, Janelle.”

Incredibly, my hand reached out against my will and took the bag from Tracy. Then my shoes turned me around and walked me back to the bathroom.

* * *

Twenty minutes later, I exited the bathroom. I was humiliated and furious.

“Enough!” I said, glaring at Hallie as she and her friends clapped and cheered. “I don’t know how you’re doing this, but you had your fun, all right? Enough is enough! Like, make it stop!”

“What do you mean, Janelle?” said Hallie. “Your makeup looks adorable!”

Despite my trying to resist with every iota of my being, my hands had reached into the bag and used every cosmetic and item inside. When my hands had finished, my lips were plump and every bit as hot bimboey pink as my toenails. My eyelashes were thick with mascara and my eyelids were layered with hot pink eye-shadow. My eyebrows were manicured into a rounded arch, giving me a wide-eyed, surprised expression, and my cheeks were covered with bright pink blush. Even more embarrassing was the glitter that now decorated my cheeks, neck and shoulders.

Humiliating as it was, however, that wasn’t what I was talking about, and Hallie knew it.

“My hair!” I said, my hands reaching up and holding my hair out for display. “Fix my hair!”

My normally brown, shoulder-length hair was fading into a golden blonde. Worse, however, was the fact that my hair was curling...and growing. A huge mass of golden curls were slowly extending their way down my back.

Hallie smiled. “Your hair looks gorgeous!”

I clenched my hands. “Dammit, Hallie!” I said. “I can’t go to practice like this! I’ll be totally laughed off the field!”

Hallie pretended to look thoughtful. “Good point,” she said. “Maybe you need pigtails.”

“That’s not what I meant,” I said, through clenched teeth.

Hallie giggled. “I know that, Janelle,” she said. “I was kidding. Besides, you’ve got bigger problems than your hair.”

I blinked, not understanding. Then I realized Hallie was staring at my chest.

My eyes widened. I spun and ran into the bathroom.

Heart pounding, I lifted my shirt and saw exactly what I was afraid I’d see.

“Hallie!” I said. “I’m going to kill you!”

A chorus of laughter sounded from outside the bathroom.

The cups of my 34b bra were filled and overflowing. The fabric was stretched tight and the seams threatened to tear. I reached behind me and popped my bra clasp, feeling my nails scrape along my skin. My boobs sprung free and I suddenly realized how tight my bra had actually been.

I stared in disbelief. My boobs were rounded and swelled, and growing heavier by the second. They were at least two cup sizes bigger than before, and they swayed from my slightest motion. In the space of minutes, I had become ridiculously stacked.

I pulled my top back into place. It had originally showed off a strip of belly above the waistband of my skirt, but my swelled boobs now turned it into a midriff-baring top. Belatedly, I realized my fingernails had grown a half-inch past my fingertips. I shook my head, then exited the bathroom.

“All right,” I said. “This is going too far. Fix me now and I’ll pretend this, like, never happened. Get me?”

They all laughed again. Something was wrong, but I couldn’t put my finger on it.

“No, Janelle, I don’t get you,” said Hallie. “I think you’re fine just the way you are.”

I stamped my foot, inadvertently causing my boobs to jiggle. “Darn it, Hallie!” I said. “I mean it! You can’t leave me like this!”

“Yes, I can,” said Hallie. “I warned you not to take my shoes, so it’s your own fault. You’re mean to me all the time. Now, I’m going to be mean to you, so you can see what it’s like.”

“Fine!” I said. “Like, whatever, Geekette!”

“I told you I hate that name,” said Hallie. “You have to do whatever I tell you to do, so you better stop calling me that.”

“Geekette!”

Hallie narrowed her eyes. “I warned you,” she said, “so now you’re gonna get it.” She looked around the room. Then her eyes brightened. She picked up the little remote control and turned on the CD player. Lady Gaga’s song “Love Games” began playing. Hallie turned back to me.

“Now,” she said, “dance sexy. Really sexy, like a stripper.”

I opened my mouth to tell her no way...except it was too late. My shoes started moving on their own, and my body followed.

My arms went up and over my head, thrusting out my chest. My hips bucked to the beat. I looked at one of the guys, then licked my lips. I twirled away, causing my skirt to whirl up, then looked over my shoulder and rolled my hips suggestively. Leaning forward, I thrust my ass back toward the geeks and spanked myself once.

I turned again and strutted toward the closest guy- his name was Andy- with my hips rolling in an exaggerated come-fuck-me walk. When I was right in front of him, I pulled Andy’s face into my cleavage and wiggled my boobs. Then I spun from him and placed my ass in the next geek’s lap, rubbing my rounded bottom against his obvious bulge. I glanced over my shoulder, and the geek’s glasses were fogged.

I stood up and stepped back out, hips still moving back and forth. I slid my thumb into my mouth and opened my eyes wider. I tried, but I couldn’t stop dancing.

“C’mon, now,” said Hallie. “Like a stripper.”

I clenched my teeth. “I am not taking my clothes off,” I said. Then I gasped as my hands grabbed the bottom hem of my top

The geeks began cheering. “Whoooooo!” said Carla, one of the girls. “Take it all off!”

The shoes made me spin. Facing away from the geeks, my hands slowly drew my top straight up. “No!” I said. “Make it stop!”

A moment later, I was topless.

My hands threw my top to the side. Although I was facing away from them, I knew they could see the sides of my huge jiggling boobs. Then my fingers covered my nipples as the shoes turned me around to face the geeks.

I was still dancing. Desperately I tried to keep covering my nipples, but my hands slowly rose. Wrists crossed above my head, I danced and wriggled as the geeks cheered my topless state. My heavy boobs bounced and jiggled to the beat as I moved helplessly to the music.

“Whooooo!” said Andy.

“Sexy sexy!” said Hallie.

“You go, girl!” said Carla.

“Great boobies!” said David, one of the other geeks.

My hands reached down and grabbed the hem of my skirt. Still dancing, my hands lifted my skirt and held it up, displaying my black-and-white checkerboard panties. Then I released my skirt, letting it drop back down. I slipped my thumbs into my skirt waistband and slid it down my tanned thighs, kicking out of it once it lay around my ankles.

I was dancing in front of a group of geeks in nothing but panties and high heels.

I couldn’t stop. The shoes were responding to the music and somehow making me move to that beat. Every movement, every sway, every shake felt designed to entice and arouse the audience. The heat of my dance was obvious. And now my thumbs slipped inside the waistband of my panties. I was about to be fully stripped.

And then the music stopped.

I halted in mid-motion. Cheeks burning, my arms crossed over my chest.

“Like, finally!” I said, trying to ignore the fact my speech was deteriorating into bimbo-speak.

“What?” said Hallie. “The bully doesn’t like dancing all sexy for us?”

“Whatever,” I said.

Hallie giggled, then said, “Aww, poor baby. Strike a pose!”

My arms uncrossed and my hands went behind my head. My breasts were thrust out and my rounded hip stuck out provocatively.

“Awww, c’mon, Hallie!” I said. “You guys have seen my boobs enough already!”

“That’s true,” said Hallie, “but you know what? No one else has...yet.” She held out several singles. “Here. Why don’t you go buy us all drinks from the vending machines in the common area?”

“What?!?” I said. “In nothing but panties and high heels?!?”

“Yell at me again,” said Hallie, “and you’ll do it with your hands behind your head.”

“But...but...” I said, then stopped. If I refused, she’d order me to do it and I wouldn’t be able to refuse. This way, I could at least maintain a little dignity. I stamped my foot, causing my over-developed globes to jiggle again. “Fine!”

Hallie made a shooing motion with her hand. “Go run your errand,” she said. “By the way, if anyone asks to see your boobs, show them.”

Grrrrrrrrr.

I opened the door and stuck out my head. There was no one coming from either direction.

I took a deep breath. All right, I could do this. I stepped out and closed the door softly behind me.

I crossed my arms over my bare chest and scurried quickly down the hall. The traitor shoes had disappeared, leaving me barefoot, but I couldn’t feel the carpet, so I assumed they were still there, covering the soles of my feet. At least my feet would stay clean.

It was a very strange feeling walking down the passage in nothing but a pair of panties. My heart was pounding. My ears were perked for every sound. It’s amazing how much longer a hallway seems when you’re practically naked.

I got to the door at the end of the hall that led to the common area. This wing contained only girls’ dorms, but the common area was open to both men and women. At this time of day, it was going to be very busy as well. Full of geeks, no less.

I sighed. There was no way around it. There were twenty-five to thirty students out there...there was no way to make it to the machines unseen. Making sure my nipples were fully covered, I walked through the door. Head down, I headed straight for the vending machines.

Conversation came to a halt as I crossed the distance to the machines. Then I heard the hoots and cheers.

“Whooo!”

“Someone lost a bet!”

“Truth or dare!”

“Shake it, baby!”

“Nice panties!”

I got to the machines without incident, but putting the bills in the currency slot without flashing the entire room was challenging. Then I realized I had another problem.

Namely, trying to carry six cold drinks back without flashing the world or freezing off my nipples.

I managed to get the drinks from the machine one-by-one with little dignity, but without flashing anyone. I positioned them between my forearm and chest in a way that made me squeal from the cold, but left my modesty somewhat intact...at least, as intact as modesty can be when standing in front of thirty peers in only panties.

I was, however, beginning to think I might get out of this okay. Making sure I had all six drinks firmly tucked in, I stood and turned. Unfortunately, that’s when some jerk said, “Show us your tits!”

I tried to ignore him, but my arms popped open as I helplessly flashed my tits to the entire common area.

All six drinks dropped at once. The shoes briefly formed boots that protected my feet from the dropped bottles, although they disappeared again immediately. No one appeared to notice the brief appearance of the boots, however, as they were apparently too busy looking at my boobs.

Cheeks burning, I scrambled around, gathering the drinks. I grabbed them the best I could and fled the common room, jiggling at every step. I could still hear the cheers even after I left the area.

* * *

Barry held the door for me as I stomped past him into the room.

“There’s your stupid drinks!” I said, dropping them onto Hallie’s bed.

Hallie giggled. “Did you have fun?”

“No!” I said. “I can’t show my face out there ever again! I hope you’re totally happy!”

“Well,” she said, “I’m not.”

“What?!” I said. “Like, why the heck not?!”

“Because,” said Hallie, “you were supposed to get six drinks. There’s only five here.”

My stomach knotted. “Five?” I said, sounding like a squeak. “No! I got six!” But I already knew what had happened. I had panicked when I dropped the drinks and hadn’t counted them when I picked them up.

“Sorry, Janelle,” said Hallie. “There’s only five here. You’ll just have to go back out and get the last drink...but this time, you can do it naked.”

“No!” I said. “Uh uh! Forget it!”

Hallie’s shrugged. “Your choice,” she said. “We have to decide your punishment, so get naked and dance sexy while we talk.”

I tried desperately to protest, but she had phrased it as an order and the shoes immediately sprang into action. In a heartbeat, I was slipping off my panties and strutting to the center of the room. Once there, I began a steamy dance that involved me wriggling my hips and running my hands over my new lush curves.

They huddled together for about a minute. Well, the girls huddled while the guys watched me with their mouths hanging open. Then the girls split up and sat back down on my bed, except for Carla, who walked out the door.

“Okay,” said Hallie. “You can stop.”

The shoes stopped moving and, for a moment, I was standing in front of them naked, arms over my head, breasts thrust out. Then I leaped for my clothes.

“Stop!” said Hallie, and I stopped. Seething, I turned back.

“Fine,” I said, pretending like I was dressed. “So I’m naked. Like, whatever.”

“Yes,” said Hallie. “Naked. Like I was when you pushed me into the hallway last month.”

“You’re still mad about that?” I said. “Geez, it was just a joke.”

“Well,” said Hallie, “I wasn’t laughing. And I wasn’t laughing when you put your drunk lesbian teammate in my bed naked while I was sleeping.”

I shrugged. It had been funny. Hallie’s face was priceless the next morning when she woke up being spooned by our naked first basemen.

“And I wasn’t laughing when I got sick from all those laxatives you put in my leftover burrito.”

I giggled. She’d had to dispose of three pairs of panties after that little joke.

“And I wasn’t laughing when I took Nyquil for the flu last semester and was deep asleep when you wrote all over my face with that permanent marker.”

I rolled my eyes. “All right, all right, I get it,” I said. “I was a little mean to you and now you’re going to whine about it.”

“You’re a bully, Janelle!” she said. “Now you’re paying for it and you’re the one whining.”

I shrugged. “Like, whatever, Geekette.”

Hallie narrowed her eyes, then turned to the others. “See?” she said. “I told you she hadn’t learned anything.”

“You are so right, Hallie,” said Tracy.

Everyone turned as Carla re-entered the apartment. She had a gym bag with her.

Hallie turned back to me. “All right, smarty-pants,” she said. “You think you’re so cool? Well, you’re going to learn a lesson now.” She actually giggled, then said, “It’s Andy’s drink you didn’t get, so it’s him you gotta pay back.”

I rolled my eyes. “What’s the payback?” I said. “Another stupid sexy dance?”

“Nope,” said Hallie. “Well, yeah, actually, but not yet. First you have to put on this costume.”

Laura handed me the gym bag. I reached in and pulled out what was inside. I blinked.

“A gold bikini?” I said.

Andy nodded. “Not just a gold bikini,” he said. “Geez. It’s the Princess Leia slave outfit!”

I blinked again. “Seriously?”

Andy laughed and snorted. “Yep!” he said. “Isn’t it great?”

“Let me get this straight,” I said. “You’d rather see me dance dressed in this than see me dance naked?”

Andy nodded vigorously.

“Wow,” I said. “I’m pretty sure you just set a record for geekiness. Fine, I’ll wear the stupid outfit.”

I tried to stomp into the bathroom, but the heels made it too difficult. I did manage to slam the door, though. A minute later, I came out wearing the gold bikini.

“Hey!” said Andy. “You have to wear the whole thing!”

“This is the whole thing, Urkel!” I said.

“No, it isn’t!” he said. “You have to put on the collar with the chain hanging from it, and you need the upper arm band, too!”

He was in such a state of nerd rage that even Hallie and the other girls giggled. Hallie finally nodded.

“Well, you heard him,” she said. “Go put on the whole outfit.”

My eyes narrowed, but the shoes turned me around and marched me back to the bathroom.

* * *

A few minutes later, I was standing in front of Andy dressed in the official Princess Leia slave outfit. The shoes had even shifted into the correct slave shoes Leia had worn. At least, I assumed so. I couldn’t remember what she wore on her feet, but the shoes had shifted and I assumed they knew what they were doing.

Andy nodded. “Perfect!” he said. “Go ahead!”

I sighed, then started dancing. Well, sort of dancing. I was more shifting my weight than anything, but I figured Andy wouldn’t know the difference.

Tracy laughed. “Wow,” she said. “She’s dancing like Jamie Lee Curtis in ‘True Lies.’ Remember how she danced at first?”

Hallie nodded. “Yep!” she said. “C’mon, Janelle. Dance like a good slave Leia should dance.”

Dammit. An order. The shoes reacted immediately and my body followed, my hips rolling as my hands weaved patterns in the air. My erotic gyrations soon had me dancing within inches of Andy, and the effect on the geek threatened to overheat him.

“Wow, Janelle,” said Hallie, obviously enjoying my discomfort. “You should drop off the softball team and major in dance. You’ve got the moves.”

“Bite me, Geekette,” I said, my teeth clenched. I couldn’t stop dancing.

The geeks all laughed at my words.

“What’s so funny?” I said, twirling and sliding my fingers along Andy’s cheek.

“It’s funny you should say that, Janelle,” said Hallie, “because guess what you get to do next?”

“What do you mean?” I said, twirling and rubbing my ass on Andy’s lap. “Wait a minute...you don’t mean...”

Hallie giggled. “Yep!” she said. “You get to suck his weiner!”

My eyes widened. “No way!” I said, hips wriggling. “No fucking way!”

Hallie nodded. “Oh, yes, totally way.”

“Forget it, Geekette!” I said.

Hallie stood up and stamped her foot. “That does it!” she said. “I have told you to stop calling me that! Now you’re gonna be sorry!”

I did a sexy spin and shook my ridiculous rack at Andy. “I’m already sorry, Geekette.”

She glared at me, then turned to Andy. “Andy,” she said, “unzip your pants.”

Andy’s mouth opened and he looked side-to-side. Then he blushed.

“Fine,” said Hallie. “Go sit on the other bed.”

Andy stood and walked to the other bed. He reached over and picked up the pillow—my pillow—then sat on the end of the bed. He unzipped his pants and laid the pillow across his lap.

Hallie watched him get ready, then turned to me. “All right, Miss I’m-all-that-because-I’m-on-the-softball-team,” she said. “Go over there, put his thing in your mouth and give him a blowjob. And make sure you swallow.”

A direct order. Shit.

The other girls howled with laughter. “Omigod, Hallie,” said Tracy. “You’re so bad!”

The shoes stopped dancing and turned me toward the bed. I found myself crossing the room and dropping to my knees in front of Andy. I looked down, Andy moved the pillow to the side and suddenly I was staring at geek cock.

This wasn’t happening. This couldn’t happen.

“All right!” I said. “I’m sorry, all right, Hallie? I’m sorry I was such a bully! I’ll do whatever you want from now on!”

“You’re going to anyway, Janelle,” she said, “and what I want you to do now is suck Andy off.”

My heart pounded. That cock was getting closer and closer to my mouth and I was fighting it every moment.

“Hallie!” I said. “I said I’m sorry! I’ll do whatever you want!”

“I know,” she said.

“I’m serious!” I said. “I’llmpppphhhh mppphhhh mppphhhh!”

It was too late. My mouth was full of Andy’s cock.

The geeks tittered and cheered as my lips wrapped around his thickness and my blonde hair bobbed up-and-down. Andy had trouble staying hard initially- likely from a crowd watching and cheering him on during what was almost certainly his first blowjob- but that problem faded as my lips and tongue instinctively adjusted to what he seemed to like best. Unfortunately, this seemed to involve a lot of slurping, and the geek crowd howled at each wet slurp.

Once Andy got used to the sensations, his cock got harder and harder, and I realized it was about to happen. Desperately I tried to pull my mouth off his cock, but instead found my lips wrapped around the base of his shaft and my tongue sliding along the underside. Then his hands were in my hair and my mouth filled with hot, salty cum.

“Take it, Leia!” he said, his voice pitched high. “Swallow it all!”

I couldn’t help it. I swallowed it all as his cock emptied into my mouth. My belly filled as I drained his shaft.

He came hard and he came a lot, but finally he fell back, exhausted. I got to my feet and glared at Hallie.

“Satisfied?” I said. Then I burped.

The geeks laughed as I clapped my hand over my mouth, my boobs jiggling inadvertently.

I stamped my foot. “You are so dead!” I said. “I’m serious! And your stupid friend Wanda is dead, too!”

“You thought it was so funny when you did stuff to me,” said Hallie. “Well, now you know how it feels!”

“It’s not fair!” I said.

“You did it to me,” she said.

“That’s different!”

“How?”

“It just is!”

“Amazing,” she said. “You still think it’s okay to bully me! Well, it’s not.”

“Well, I said I wouldn’t anymore.”

“Not good enough,” she said. She turned. “David, Barry...your turn.”

“What?!?” I said. “No! I already—”

“Shut up,” said Hallie, “and suck them both off.”

* * *

It was close to midnight when Barry fell asleep on the floor. He had been the last guy geek left awake.

“Wow,” said Hallie. “Not bad at all. You sucked all three of them three times each!”

My hands were on my very full belly. I had the hiccups and I was breathing through my mouth. “No more,” I said. “I’ll be good. Really, really good. I swear. I’ll be your slave.” I knew I sounded pitiful, but I had lost completely. I was a cock-sucking bimbo right now and I just couldn’t stop. The shoes controlled me completely and they only listened to Hallie. They had changed during the blowjobs, seemingly adjusting to the desires of whoever I was sucking off at the time, but they ultimately responded only to Hallie’s orders.

“Well,” said Hallie, “I think we can talk about it tomorrow. I think you’re finally sincere and maybe you’ll—” She stopped suddenly as Carla tapped her on the shoulder.

Hallie leaned toward Carla as Carla whispered in her ear.

Hallie finally leaned back and looked at Carla. “Really?” she said. “Wow! I had no idea!”

Both girls turned to look at me. Something felt weird, and I realized what it was. I looked down.

The shoes were changing once again. Now there were hyper-feminine pink open-toed high heels with straps wrapping all the way up my calf gladiator-style.

“Perfect!” said Carla.

“Huh?” I said. “Perfect for what?”

“Your final assignment for the night,” said Hallie, smiling. “Carla is your final assignment. Use your tongue to please her any way she wants.”

My eyes widened. “What?!” I said. “A girl?!? But...but, surely...” It was too late. The shoes moved me toward a blushing Carla.

“Now, if you two will excuse me, I have to call Wanda,” said Hallie. “I think she deserves to know just how well her spell worked.” She fixed me with a mock glare. “And don’t call me Shirley...you know I hate it when you call me names.”

The End