The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bleached

Part 2

“Oh! This is super exciting, Trish!” I exclaimed, bouncing in my seat. “I’ve been wanting to go shopping for, like, ever!”

“It’s just clothes, Kim. Bras, to be more specific. You’re going to need them for work tomorrow. Or, you know, whenever you go anywhere that expects public decency.” Patricia pulled into the turn lane, flicking her blinker on.

“Bras don’t have to be, like, just for work, though,” I pointed out. “They can be fun, too!” I stared out the window, trying to think of something Simon would like. “Frilly ones, the kind with the little bows, oh, those are super cu—”

“Seriously, what’s with you, Kim?” Patricia interrupted, finally getting a chance to make a left turn. “Clothes, make-up, sex…You never used to obsess over any of that stuff, and now it’s all you talk about.”

“What? No way, Trish, that’s not true.” I tried to think of others thing I enjoyed doing. “I still like math and junk…and…uhm…

‘Math and junk.’” Patricia smirked skeptically. “Yeah, I’m sure.”

“Hey, I’m serious!” I insisted, swatting her on the shoulder. “I work at an accounting firm, remember? Math is, like, what I do.”

“Okay, so we got math. Is that it? Clothes, make-up, sex, and math. Those are all your interests?”

“Uhm…” I twirled my hair out of habit now, thinking hard. “How about Simon?” I suggested, brightening. “I think he’s interesting! Super smart, too. Ooh, and handsome.”

“Yes,” Patricia rolled her eyes, “He’s a dream-boat.” She pulled into the parking lot and slowed to a stop.

“Oh, he totally is,” I agreed, nodding. I fumbled with the seatbelt for a moment, struggling to locate the release button beneath my wide hips.

“I see you’ve lost your aptitude for detecting sarcasm as well.” Patricia stepped out the car and closed the door, walking around to my side.

I looked over at her, confused. “Ap-ti-tude…what’s that mean again?” I finally managed to unclasp the seatbelt and clambered down out of Patricia’s truck.

“It’s when you’re good at something.” Patricia closed my door for me and headed toward the store.

“Oh, yeah!” I had to jog a bit to keep up with her long strides, acutely aware of how much jiggling my body was doing. “What were we talking about?” I was already slowing down, breathing heavily as my sandals slapped against the pavement. Patricia must have noticed, because she slowed her pace enough to match my short legs.

“Never mind, Kim, it wasn’t important.” She glance at me sideways as we reached the curb. “Simon was right, you really aren’t too bright anymore, are you?”

I frowned, inspecting my arms, chest, and exposed mid-section. “No, not too bright, I usually tan pretty good.” Patricia laughed, placing a hand on my back as she guided me inside the store. I started giggling as well, though I wasn’t sure what was so funny.

We walked through to the clothing aisle until we reached the women’s section. “Do you remember what to get?” Patricia asked, handing me a shopping basket. “Simon told me to make sure you knew.”

“Duh, Trish, I’m not stupid,” I pouted, crossing my arms. “I’m getting bigger bras, okay?”

“Just making sure. I’m going to look through the electronics department, see if they have any new computer components in.”

“Ec-el-tr…El-ec-tric-on…” I struggled to sound out the word. “Uhm…which way is it?”

Patricia smiled to herself, pointing toward the right. “I’ll be right down there if you need me.”

“Okay! Good luck finding your ec-len-tri-cal things!” I called after her as she walked off. I looked around, searching for the undergarment area. “Oh, excuse me!” I waved down a young woman re-hanging a nearby clothes rack.

“How can I help you, miss?” she asked, looking as though she’d rather not be helping anyone do anything. Her name tag identified her as “Jackie.”

“I’m looking for something cute to wear for my boyfriend.”

Jackie pursed her lips. “Do you mean a shirt…or pants…what are you looking for exactly?”

My ears perked up at the mention of shirts. “Oh! I love cute tops! Do you have any my size?” I tugged at my grey track suit, emphasizing how much skin it was showing.

“Of course,” Jackie replied, nodding. “Our plus-sized shirts are three racks over.” She pointed over my shoulder and made to leave.

“Plus-sized?” I cocked my head, confused. “No, I’ve, like, always worn a small, see?” Again, I referred her to my tight-fitting shirt.

Jackie rolled her eyes, not invested enough to care. “The smalls are right in front of you, miss. Have a nice day.” She stalked off, mumbling to herself.

I rifled through the hangers, pulling out a couple shirts, many of them pink. By the time I had gotten to the end, I had almost two dozen shirts to try on. “This is even more funner than I thought,” I giggled, throwing the shirts in my basket and wandering toward the pants section. These were a little tougher; I couldn’t remember what size I normally wore, so I figured the elastic waistbands were still my best bet.

“Ew, large? My butt’s not that big.” I moved down to the mediums, unfolding a pair and holding it up to my waistline. Not even close. “Oohkay, so maybe my butt is that big!” I went back and gave the large pair a try. “Seriously? This ass is, like, killing me!” Extra large appeared to be the winner, draping easily around my wide hips. I pulled a few pink ones off the shelf and a few pairs of lacy black underwear before stepped into the changing room.

I stripped down to my underwear and began trying on different combinations of pants and tops; the effect was nearly the same for each one. Every shirt had to contend with my melon-size knockers. Being small-sized shirts, they often left me with an excessive amount of cleavage and, depending on the cut of the shirt, a peek at the undersides of my breasts. Both perky and heavy, I had some difficulty maneuvering around them.

The extra-large stretch pants actually proved to be a little on the snug side, but I absolutely refused to go up another size. The tight fit meant I ended up with the top of my ass exposed, showing off the soft slope of my backside as it met my juicy thighs. My soft tanned belly pressed gently over the waistband, gracing my hips with generous love handles. Despite my ample chest, I was now, without a doubt, a bottom-heavy girl.

When I had finally matched the right shirt and top, I piled the rest back into the basket and walked out of the stall, leaving my old clothes behind. I gazed down as I walked, smiling at the way my hips wiggled with every step. “I’m, like, seriously loving this look!” I remarked, getting into the checkout line.

“Did you find everything okay, miss?” It was Jackie again.

“I totally did,” I sang, smiling. I set the basket on the counter so she could ring my items up. “I’ll be wearing these ones out,” I told her, gesturing to my pink ensemble and winking. Wait, I was forgetting something. Something important… Oh, right. I grabbed a bottle of bubblegum-colored lip gloss from the shelf next to me. “I’ll take this too, please.”

Jackie added it to the order, throwing it in with the rest of the items. “Okay that’s going to come out to…$652.37.”

“Oh wow, that’s a big number…uhm…hang on…” I pulled a money clip from my cleavage, laying it out all the bills on the counter so I could see them. “Uhm…six…five…two…” I counted out loud, putting the money into piles. “And…three-seven…There!” I said proudly, beaming.

The cashier looked down at the piles. A five and a one. Just a five. Two dollars. And…the remaining bills jumbled into one big heap. Jackie sighed. “Do you have a card, miss?”

I bit my lip, twisting a lock of long blonde hair around my finger. “Uuuuhm…you’ll have to, like, teach me, I’m not very good at cards.”

“You’re holding up the line, miss. I’m talking about credit cards. You know, Visa, Discover?”

“Oh!” I searched through the money on the counter, pulling a silver piece of plastic from the “miscellaneous” pile. “Here you go,” I said, offering her the card. She swiped it and gave it back, glaring at me sourly while the machine processed the transaction.

“Here’s your receipt.” Jackie muttered, bagging my purchases. “Have a nice day.”

I took the receipt and folded it around my credit card, wedging them into my waistband for easy access. “Thanks, you too!” I beamed, walking away with my spoils.

“Miss! You forgot your money!”

“Keep it!” I called, glancing back, “You can’t even, like, buy stuff with it, anyway!”

I stepped through the automatic doors, shielding my eyes from the afternoon sun. A slew of shops lined the curb on both sides of the street. I was supposed to meet Patricia…I screwed up my face, trying to remember which direction she had pointed to…somewhere to the right? Or, wait. I turned back to the double doors I had just walked through. Maybe it was back inside that building? I stepped up to the doors, expecting for them to open for me. Nothing happened. I went to the other set of double doors and pushed against the handles, frustrated. No luck.

“I could’ve sworn we came in this way,” I murmured, looking around in confusion. “Ohkay then, I guess I’m going…uhm…” I looked at my hands, trying to remember which was which. “Oh! Right!” I held up my right hand and wiggled my pink-tipped fingers, triumphant. I threaded my arm through my clothes bags and turned the corner, looking for Patricia’s electronics store.

My sandals slapped loudly on the pavement as I walked, heel-to-toe, causing my hips to swing in a wide arc with every step. My lips were pinched into a quizzical “o” as I glanced from store to store, looking for anything high-tech and shiny. I flashed a vapid smile at the occasional wolf-whistle, tossing my waist-length blonde hair across my back, enjoying the attention. Finally, I stopped, staring at a small hole-in-the-wall shop with a bright blue neon sign.

“En-chem… no, wait.” I reread the sign, mouthing the words silently to myself. “En-chin-tag…Ink?” I shook my head; it was a big word. Patricia had gone to a store with a big word…it had started with an “E”, too. I scratched my head, trying to make the connection. “Oh!” I gasped; she must be in here! Shifting my bags, I pushed the door open with my shoulder; a small bell jingled on the handle, announcing my presence.

“Welcome to Enchanting Ink! Our design stencils are in that book, right over there.” A short-haired girl was pointed to the opposite end of the room, where a large binder lay open on a podium. I searched the room for Patricia, but the girl was the only person here.

“Have you seen—” I paused, laughing as a tickling sensation ran through my backside. It took me several seconds to realize it was my phone vibrating. Fishing it out of my back pocket, I swiped across the screen until Patricia’s picture popped up. “Hello?”

“Hey, where are you?” Patricia asked, sounding impatient. “I’m standing in the clothing section, but I don’t see you.”

“Oh, I left,” I said matter-of-factly, “I went to find you.”

“So, you’re in the electronics department?”

“Uhm…” I looked around the shop uncertainly. “I don’t see any, like, phones or anything. I don’t know.”

I heard Patricia sigh over the phone, her mood souring. “Damnit, Kim, did you leave the store?”

“Don’t be mad!” I pleaded, starting to feel flustered. “You said to go right, so I went right! I found En-chat-gin Ink…I thought you were in here…”

“You mean Enchanting Ink?” Patricia paused. “That’s the tattoo parlor on Whittier Street. It’s not too far, thankfully. I’m coming to get you; don’t go anywhere, Kim. I mean it.”

I heard a click and pulled the phone away from my ear, squeezing it back into my shallow back pocket. The clerk at the front was watching me curiously. “I’m supposed to wait here,” I informed her, dropping my shopping bags by the far wall.

“That’s cool.” She smirked, leaning forward across the counter. “Did you happen to see anything you like? We do a lot of different tattoos. Body modifications, too, if you’re interested.”

“What’s a mod-ul-i-cate-shun?” I asked. Today must be Big Word Day.

She walked around the divider, laughing at my pronunciation. “You know, gauges and stuff, piercings.”

My eyes widened with excitement. “Oh, I want to get my belly pierced, like, super bad!” I exclaimed, wiggling my generously proportioned waist. “Like, super, super bad!” I followed her to a display case at the opposite end of the room.

The girl looked me up and down, studying my attire. “I think I have one you’ll like,” she remarked, unlocking the case. She reached in toward the back and pulled out an ornate, pearly-pink dangle piercing, holding it up so I could see. “Not bad, huh?”

The small silver chains winked at me, sparkling in the light. “It’s so pretty,” I agreed, mesmerized. “I’ll totally take it!”

The shop bell jingled softly behind us. “No, she won’t.” Patricia was standing in the doorway, fuming. “Come on, Kim, let’s go.”

“Hang on, Trish, I’m going to get a sparkly new piercing.” I pointed to it, still hanging from the clerk’s fingertips. “Isn’t it cute?”

“You don’t know what you’re saying, Kim, now come on,” Patricia sighed, exasperated.

I glowered at her, furrowing my eyebrows. “Stop trying to, like, boss me around, Trish. What’s your problem, anyway?”

“My problem is that my best friend is acting completely stupid,” she answered through gritted teeth, “And it’s starting to get on my nerves.”

I gaped at her, stunned. “I’m not stupid! I’ve been more smart than you for, like, as long as I can remember.” The shop girl inched away from us, clearly not interested in getting involved.

“Yeah? Well, I can easily outsmart you now, Kim, and you know it.” Patricia shook head and turned away, making for the exit. “Come on, it’s getting late.”

“Prove it!” I blurted out, stepping up behind Patricia. “There’s was no way you’re better at thinking than me, Trish.” I crossed my arms, glaring up at her. “No way.”

“Alright, Kim.” She turned around to face me, stone-faced. “I’m tired of dealing with your bullshit. You want to play? Let’s play.”

“Good.” I uncrossed my arms, uncertain as to what I just agreed to. “What are we playing?”

Patricia wasn’t listening. Jaw clenched, she wandered over to the binder with the tattoo stencils in it. Suddenly, she perked up, a completely different person, her voice light and bubbly. “Oh, wow, Kim, have you seen these?”

“What is it?” I asked, suddenly distracted. I stood next to her, quickly losing interest in our argument as she flipped through the beautifully detailed designs.

“Look! That one’s pretty…ooh, or how about this one?” Patricia pointed, directing my attention back and forth across the pages. “What?” she said suddenly, cocking her head at me, “You want that one?”

“Which one?” She showed me a pattern in bold, looping letters. I shrugged. “It’s okay.”

Patricia frowned. “But you just said you wanted it.”

“No I…did I?” I was confused, the conversation was changing too fast. We had been talking about smart things…then I said…what did I say?

“You said it looked ‘super cute,’” she insisted, tapping the page.

“Oh, I…” I did remember saying that at some point. “It is pretty,” I admitted, taking a closer look. “Do you think I should get it?” I looked up at her, hopeful.

Patricia smirked. “You’re the one who keeps talking about it.”

“Well, I mean, like, look at it! It’s, like, gorgeous!” I gushed. “I bet Simon would love it, too!” I turned back to the clerk at the front of the parlor, making up my mind. “Excuse me! I want this one please!”

The girl walked up and nodding, writing down the stencil number. “Okay, I’ll tell the guys in the back to get their stuff prepped.” Having made her point, Patricia grabbed my shopping bags and sat down by the back room while the clerk led me over to the register. “Did you want the piercing, too?” She held it up for me to see, raising her eyebrows inquisitively. It was really shiny.

“Oh, yes,” I breathed, staring at it. My breasts rested heavily atop the counter as I leaned forward, captivated. Simon was going to be so surprised!

“Alrighty.” She rang up the sale, tattoo included. “That’s going to come out to $235.”

“Okay,” I nodded, smiling at her. She hesitated, looking at me expectantly. “Oh! You need my plastic money thing!” My hands slid across my soft midriff, searching for the credit card tucked against my hips. “Here you go!” The girl just stood there, staring at me with the card in her hand. My smile faded. “What’s wrong? Do you need more money?”

The clerk looked at me, then from the card to the register. “Yes,” she said slowly, glancing in Patricia’s direction. “It’s actually going to come out to…hm, how about $300?” The girl tensed, watching me carefully.

“Oh, uhm, okay,” I nodded, trying to figure out the difference. The numbers wobbled indistinctly in my head, floating away on fluffy pink clouds. “Wait, what was it, again?” I asked, fingering a lock of hair.

The clerk eyed me, her mouth curling into a wry smile. “After tax? Hm, let’s say $500.” She drummed her fingers across the dangle piercing she had laid on the counter between us. “Problem?” she asked, pulling the piercing away tauntingly.

“No, no, it’s fine! Like, totally fine.” I said quickly. “I want that belly piercing super bad, you have, like, no idea!” Relief flooded through me when she handed it back to me, smiling sweetly as she swiped my card.

“The boys will fix you up when you’re ready,” she said, handing the credit card back to me. “It was a pleasure taking your mon- er…business.”

“Thanks!” I walked to the back room, wiggling the silvery piercing triumphantly as I passed Patricia. “Who’s stupid now?”

Patricia rolled her eyes at me, shaking her head. “Yeah, you sure showed me.”

I bounced happily into the back room, eager to try on my new jewelry and excited for my first tattoo. I really hoped Simon was going to like it, because I intended to give him an up close look at it tonight.

* * *

“I can’t believe you did that, Kim. Simon’s going to kill me.”

I winced, fidgeting uncomfortably in my seat. I leaned forward until my breasts were mashed up against the dash, trying to scratch at the itchy bandage taped across my lower back.

“Hey!” Patricia smacked my hand away. “Don’t touch it. You’re stuck with it now, so just let it heal.”

“But I’m, like, sore all over, Trish,” I complained, easing back into the seat. “My titties are, like, swollen and stuff!” I reached into my shirt, gasping as I gave my breasts an experimental squeeze. They were still really tender.

“Well, you should have thought of that before you got the piercings, huh?” Patricia glanced over at me, groaning. “Oh c’mon, no fondling in my car!”

“Sorry.” I released my grip, allowing my bosom to jostle back into place. I felt a familiar tickle in the back of my brain as a thought slowly took shape. “I…I, uhm…” It was hard to find the right words. “I’m sorry for getting mad earlier…I shouldn’t have, like, you know, said those things.” I would have been more specific, but I had already forgotten what the argument had been about.

Patricia stared at the road in front of us, silent. “It’s okay, Kim,” she finally answered. She glanced over at me, concerned. “I didn’t say any of those things to be mean, you know. You do realize you’ve changed, right?”

I considered her words for a moment, concentrating. “You’re different, too. You don’t laugh as much anymore.” The car grew very quiet. “We’re still, like, friends, though, right?”

“Best friends.” She smiled at me and winked. “Just leave the thinking to me from now on, okay? I’m definitely smart enough for the both of us.”

I mulled it over. “You be the smart one…and I’ll…I’ll, uhm…” If she was the smart one, what did that make me?

“You’ll be the vapid, blonde stereotype?” Patricia supplied, snorting.

“Yeah!” I agreed. My boobs jiggled within my tiny top while I nodded enthusiastically.

“Wow, seriously? I was joking, Kim.”

“Oh.” I thought about it for a second. “Oh! Super funny joke, Trish, super funny.” I still didn’t get it, but I couldn’t help giggling anyway. Patricia exited the highway, heading back to my apartment. I looked out the window, vacantly watching the street lamps pass by in a blur of pretty lights.

“Hey,” Patricia nudged me with her elbow, “I saw you had bought some new clothes. You did remember to buy some larger bras for work tomorrow, right?”

“Oops.” I knew I had forgotten something at the store.

“You’re killing me, Kim. What are you going to say when your boss sees your tits poking through your shirt? I mean, do you even have a big enough blouse? Dress pants?”

I gawked blankly at her, trying to process all the words she had just said. Boss. Tits. Something about pants. I picked the most interesting one. “They’re still sore, but I’ll totally let Simon play with them tonight if he wants.” I smiled, enjoying the new topic.

“Wha—?” Patricia stared at me, before remembering to keep her eyes on the road. “What goes on in that blonde head of yours?” She pulled up to my apartment complex, stopping outside the gate. “Do you need help getting inside?”

“No, I can do it,” I assured her, struggling with my seatbelt again. My boobs were just so big…

Patricia watched me fumble with the strap, skeptical. “Are you sure?”

“Yup!” Finally free, I slipped out of the car and grabbed my shopping bags from the back seat.

“Don’t forget your purse.”

“Like, thanks for your help today, Trish.” I grabbed my purse from underneath the seat, beaming at Patricia.

She returned the smile. “No problem, Kim. Have a good night.”

I closed the door, waving at her as she drove off. After opening the gate, I walked back to the apartment, hefting my bags on either side of my thick hips. It took me a few tries to find the right key, but eventually I found myself home again, excited to see Simon. All the lights were off; he must have already gone to bed. I dropped my bags in the living room and staggered through the dark hallway, peeking into our bedroom. It took a moment for my eyes to adjust before I could make out the outline of my boyfriend, fast asleep. My voluptuous body swelled at the sight of him, filling my head with lust.

I tiptoed back to the bathroom and rooted around in our toy drawer until I found what I was looking for. Now, just one more thing. Pretty pink lip gloss lubricated my full lips, preparing them for kissing, sucking, and everything in between. I snuck back into the bedroom and stood over Simon’s sleeping form, ready.

He started awake at the sound of ratcheting metal, looking up at me in confusion. “Kim?” He tried to move his arms, slowly realizing that they were stuck, spread out. I had handcuffed him to the bedposts. “Kim, what’s going on?” he blinked, still half-asleep.

“Hi, cutie,” I cooed, pulling the covers back, “I’ve been thinking about you, like, all day.”

“Kim, you’re not—” I pressed a finger to his lips, shushing him.

“You won’t want to talk too much,” I advised, pulling down his boxers. “You’ll wear out your mouth before I get to use it.” Simon raised his eyebrows, but didn’t argue. I rewarded his obedience with a kiss, warm and wet.

I tossed back my long hair, letting him watch my breasts wobble softly in the dim moonlight. “Let’s, like, role play a little, won’t that be fun?” I swung my legs across his pelvis, straddling him. “Who do you want me to be?” I whispered, slowly grinding my hips against his.

“Kim, I—”

“I’ll be anything you want, Simon. I’ll do anything you want.” I pulled my tight shirt up over my head, resting my round, perky boobs against his bare chest.

“Are…are those barbells?” he asked, looking up at me in disbelief. I nodded, compressing my bosom with my arms. My nipple piercings caught the light, twinkling hypnotically. “Oh…Kim…” I felt Simon growing stiff beneath my gyrating bottom.

“Tell me what to do, Simon,” I breathed, flushing.

He looked conflicted, so I helped him along, kissing him slowly along his jaw line. It wasn’t long before he broke. “Blow me,” he grunted, pulling at his restraints.

I got off of him, peeling my pants down and pausing, giving him a chance to see my lacy new lingerie. I giggled, fingering my dangling belly piercing as it fluttered against my soft stomach, tickling me. “So, like, what do you think?” I asked, hooking my thumbs through my panties, letting them drop to the floor.

He stared at me hungrily, his eyes burning. “I think your mouth is as empty as your skull.” Simon jerked his head, ordering me back onto the bed. “I know how you can solve one of those problems.”

That was so hot. I could feel the heat between my legs spreading as got onto the bed, crawling back to my man. My sensitive boobs nuzzled against the bedding as I lowered my head, pressing his stiff dick against my moist lips. The handcuffs clinked sharply when Simon tensed, shuddering at my touch. I let him slide further into my mouth, rolling my tongue across his head.

“Do it,” he whispered.

I was moving before I had even registered his command, blowing him like it was all I knew how to do. Like I lived for it. My blonde hair billowed about, shimmering, while I dipped downward and resurfaced again and again, loving the taste of him in my mouth. I fondled his boys while I lifted my head, taking a break. There was a loud, splintering crack and suddenly Simon’s hand was on the back of my head, pushing me back down.

“Suck the cum out of me, Kim,” I heard Simon growl. I moaned into his crotch, trapped between his hand and his throbbing shaft. He shoved me in deeper so that I was practically swallowing his cock. My legs spread of their own accord, gyrating helplessly against the bed. Simon grunted, bucking his hips until my mouth was full of cum. I swallowed all of it, cooing softly at the sweet taste, and wishing I could have it with every meal. His hand released me, spinning me around so that my ass was facing him. He wasn’t finished with me.

Still hard, Simon slid easily inside of me, then paused. “You got a tattoo?” I felt his fingers running lightly across my lower back, tugging at the bandage.

“It’s, like, for you, babe” I answered thickly, still trying to swallow some of his sticky seed. My back prickled, still sore, as he pulled off the medical tape and rubbed his hand gently across the tender area.

“‘Bimbo,’” he read. “You got this for me?” Simon moved his hands to my waist, gripping my round hips.

“The tattoo man said that, like, any girl with this on her back was sure to be fucked, good and often.” I backed up a little, pressing his dick further inside of me. “I want to you to fuck me, Simon,” I breathed, “Like, all the time.”

“You want to be my blonde bimbo?” He started to move again, pumping against me while I took it on all fours.

“Yes, Simon,” I moaned, “Oh my god, yes!” Stars dotted my vision as the heat rose to my face. My mouth went slack when I felt his big hands cup my breasts, playing with my new piercings. His warm cum sloshed around in my belly as he pounded me harder, forcing my ass higher into the air. I practically drooled as pleasure wracked my sensitive body, turning my brain into mush. The last thing I remembered was a painfully satisfying slap on my round ass. Incoherent and over-stimulated, I came, screaming while Simon filled me once more.

I woke up in a fog, floating on a fluffy white cloud. My boobs obscured my immediate vision, rising and falling with my every breath. “Those are, like, some real big titties,” I murmured sleepily, rolling toward Simon.

He cracked an eye open, nodding. The handcuffs from last night were still bound to his wrists, clinking softly as he traced a finger around my stiff nipples. “Biggest I’ve ever seen.”

A lazy smile crossed my face. His voice sounded funny, so faint and muffled. “I think you really did, like, fuck my brains out last night.”

Simon brushed my bangs back, kissing me on the forehead. “There wasn’t much in there anyway, Kim.” He played with my belly piercing, tickling me until I squirmed, giggling.

“Guess I really am, like, a bimbo now, huh?” It felt kind of nice, actually, to have an empty head. Memories flitted in and out at random, reduced to vague impressions now. Thinking was like trying to grab a fistful of water; I could get my hands wet, but never ended up with anything significant. My body seemed to be running the show more than my brain now. Sex was the priority; everything else was just background noise.

“You do seem pretty dense,” Simon admitted. “Great sex though. I’ve never cum twice in one go before.”

I propped myself up on my elbow, combing through my hair with my fingers. “Does that mean you, like, like me better now that I’m stupid and sexy?”

Simon grinned, pulling me toward him so that my head was on his chest. “Big boobs and no brains is just how I want you.” He sat up a bit. “Hey, isn’t today a work day for you?”

“That sounds, like, super boring, Simon.” I looked up at him, feeling a familiar sensation spreading through my loins. “I wouldn’t mind, like, doing a job for you though.” I licked my lips, suddenly very thirsty. A grin spread across Simon’s face as he pushed my head beneath the blankets. He closed his eyes and I went to work.

* * *

“So, then I, like, gave him a super good BJ, and he still made me get dressed!” I complained, tugging at my uncomfortable outfit. I was too curvy for any of my old dress clothes, so Simon had let me borrow his for work today. They fit, but just barely; I had to forgo my nice shoes entirely and hope that no one noticed that I was wearing flip-flops. With my button-up blouse tucked into my wide waist, I looked like a fat little pear.

“Yeah, TMI, Kim. I really didn’t need to know any of that,” Patricia replied. She glanced at me, frowning. “Did Simon really say all that? That he likes you being so…so…”

“Dumb?” I supplied, grinning. What a fun word to say.

“I was going to say simple, but yes, that works too.” She shook her head, puzzled. “That really doesn’t sound like him at all.”

“I like it. He was being all worried and sad before. Now, he just wants to, like, fuck me and touch my boobies.” I bit my lip, getting hot just thinking about it. I unbuttoned the top of my shirt, letting my girls breathe a bit.

“Again, too much information.” Patricia slowed the car at a red light, waiting for it to change. “I take it you’re giving up on your education then?”

“What’s ed-yoo-kay-shun?” I asked vaguely, still thinking about Simon. I felt my tits swell through the taut fabric of my blouse.

“Oh, Kim, please tell me that was a joke.” My friend looked at me with concern. “You’re really not going back to college?”

“Uhm, like, bimbos don’t go to college, Trish,” I said matter-of-factly. “Simon told me so.”

“Simon said you shouldn’t go to your classes?!” Patricia exclaimed, incredulous. “He actually said those words?”

I thought about it for a minute, trying to recall the conversation. “He said something about, like, spending too much money on clothes yesterday…something something…aaand then…no more school, because too-y-shun.” I shrugged, not really concerned about it.

“Tuition is not that expensive, Kim. Why is Simon being such a dick?” Patricia stopped the car in front of my work so I could get out.

“I like it,” I repeated, tossing my hair over my shoulder as I stepped out of the truck. “Dicks are super yummy!” Patricia said something to me, but I wasn’t paying attention. I tottered toward the building, imagining all the ways I was going to let Simon fuck me when I got home. A strange fluttery feeling filled my stomach, though it faded as I stepped into the office.

I was already late by the time I clocked in, but it didn’t really seem to matter to anybody. I sat in my swivel chair, giggling as it creaked beneath my big butt. After spinning around a few times, I got bored and decided to do some work stuff. Scooting up to the desk, I let my melon-sized breasts rest on the table top in front of me. I pulled a form out of my in-box and read it over, trying to make sense of it.

“This dok-yoo-mint hereby states that something something…in-shoo-rans claim …something…account ak-tiv-it-ee…something something…fy-nan-shoo-al.” Ew. I skipped to the bottom, where there were some blank lines to fill out. “Ohkay, math time.” I looked at the numbers listed, trying to recall what they meant. That wiggly one was a three, I remembered that. This one was…a five? Or maybe a two…they looked similar, so it probably didn’t matter. Oh, eight was easy; it kind of looked like little sideways boobs.

I scribbled a few numbers onto the paper and stuffed it into the out-box, satisfied. Actually, that was a lot easier than filling out every single form. Giggling at my clever plan, I moved all the in-box forms to the out-box. There. No more work. I rocked back and forth in my chair, wondering if I could go home yet.

“Oh…” I doubled over suddenly, squeezing my belly as the fluttering sensation returned. It spread throughout my body and up to the tip of my nose, feeling almost like my limbs were falling asleep. I tensed, standing up, when my bosom started to tingle too. “Uh-oh…”

Buttons exploded rapidly off my blouse as my breasts swelled up until they were completely exposed, now bigger than my head. A loud tearing sound signaled the end of my dress pants; my ass spilled out of every available seam, popping my belt off like a rubber band. My tan thighs grew soft and silky smooth, beautiful gateways to my wet womanhood. Even my sandals fell apart as my feet spread out under my new weight, pink-tipped and pudgy.

I heard the vaguely familiar sound of footsteps rounding the corner just beyond my cubicle. My boss, Mrs. Owens, was making her rounds again. The strange sensation was almost gone, only tickling my nose now. Grabbing the tattered bottoms of my shirt, I tied the two ends together just beneath my boobs, barely able to wrap my arms around them. I raised my eyebrows in surprise when my lips puckered into a pout, better suited for kissing and sucking than for talking. I found that my eyebrows would not lower after that; my face was locked into a permanent expression of vapid cluelessness.

The footsteps were closer now, nearly here. I tried to salvage my dress pants, but they were mere rags at this point, just barely gripping my round hips. My belly piercing dangled garishly, sparkling on the soft slope of my stomach. My breasts bounced shamelessly within my makeshift top as my forearms snapped up instinctually, perpendicular to my elbows. Wrists limp and elbows tucked in toward my sides, I looked like I was about to strut down a catwalk.

“Excuse me, what do you think you are doing in here, miss?” I turned around to find Mrs. Owens standing in the doorway to my cubicle, her nostrils flaring angrily.

“I-I’m Kummie, er, I mean, like, Kimmie,” I stammered, trying to get used to my puffy lips.

Mrs. Owns squinted at me. “Ms. Kilner? What on Earth happened to you?” Her eyes fell from my quizzical expression, to my scantily-clad chest, then to my flared out waist.

“Like, I got a bimbo tattoo!” I turned to show her the tramp stamp on my lower back, wiggling my ass excitedly. I wobbled unexpectedly, tottering backwards from the weight of my round bottom. My pale blonde hair tickled my bare back, forcing vapid laughter from my lips. “Isn’t it, like, super cute, Mrs. Boss?”

“No, it’s crude and indecent.” My manager looked at me with a mixture of pity and disgust. “Go home, Ms. Kilner. You’re fired.”

“Like, thanks!” Bending at the waist, I fished my cell phone from the shredded remnants of my pants on the floor. I dialed Simon’s number, pushing past Mrs. Owens as if she were invisible. My hips gyrated as I walked down the hall, heel-to-toe, with my arms tucked up against the side of my breasts, wrists dangling. I squealed when Simon picked up. “Hey hon, guess what? Boss lady said I’m, like, on fire today! She totally, like, let me go home early!”

Epilogue

“Happy birthday, Kim!” Simon gave my ass a squeeze as he wrapped his arms around me, pecking me on the cheek. He handed me a small box wrapped in bright pink paper.

“Awww, like, thanks, Simon!” I accepted the gift, beaming. “I totally love pink stuff!” I sat down on the couch, setting the present in my lap.

Simon sat beside me, watching me expectantly. “Aren’t you going to open it?”

“Like, open what?”

“Your gift, Kim.” He pointed to it.

“It opens?” I picked at the wrapping curiously, tearing off a strip. “Ooohhh, fun!” I tore away the rest and opened the box. It was a pair of pink panties with small frills along the waistband. “Wow! Super cute!” I admired, holding them up.

He smiled. “Try them on, see how they fit.”

I did as he said, wiggling my round ass out of my pants and letting them drop to my ankles. “You want to, like, take off the old ones for me?” I turned around, running a hand along my expansive backside.

“You know that I do,” he replied, getting up from the couch. His big hands slipped past my waistband, fondling the curvature of my wide ass while he peeled my panties off. “Lift your legs.” Simon slipped my birthday present up along my thighs, pulling forcefully until the pink panties were stretched tight around my hips. “Now, put your pants back on.”

“Aw, Simon…” My face fell. “I wanted to, like, have some fun…”

“Put on your pants, Kim,” he repeated, crossing his arms.

I moved almost automatically, eager to please him. “Like, is that better, sweetie?” I asked timidly, turning back to face him. “Did Kimmie do good?”

“Very good,” Simon nodded, putting his arms around me again. I noticed something in his hand, but the observation evaporated as my man leaned in, kissing me on my soft, pink lips. He began to pull away. “Oh, more, I want more…” I cooed, holding him close to me.

“I have to go to work, Kim,” Simon breathed into my ear, “But I won’t be leaving you unattended while I’m gone.”

I heard a faint click and suddenly I was on my knees, panting like I had just run a mile. My panties were vibrating, rubbing tightly against my clit. “Like, what’s happening?” I moaned, grinding my hips in an attempt to satisfy the growing need between my legs.

“They’re called Pleasure Panties,” Simon grinned, his glasses flashing as he waved the remote in his hands. He knelt down, closing my slack jaw with his fingers before allowing me another sweet kiss.

“Simon…” I whimpered, watching him walk away. “Oh god, please! You have to, like, fuck me!” I tried to stand, to follow him, but my knees buckled each time, too weak to support me. Failing that, I crawled toward him on my hands and knees, letting my beautiful blonde hair drag across the floor. “Please…” I begged, pulling off my shirt so I could massage my sensitive breasts, “Make me cum!”

Simon looked down at me, his expression passive. Finally, he unbuckled his pants and let them fall, positioning his pelvis just in front of my face. “Your cum or mine.” He checked his watch. “I only have enough time for one.”

I bit my lip, feeling my face flush while I looked from his erection to my quietly humming hips. I was so wet, ripe for the picking…but the taste of Simon in my mouth was too good to pass up. He smiled, patting me lovingly on the head while I swallowed his. My breasts slapped lightly against my body while Simon fucked my face, gently cupping my full cheeks.

Signals went haywire all throughout my body as every part of me engaged in some form of stimulus. Fingers teased my nipples. Vibrations snuggled against my clitoris. Simon’s thick dick slid down my throat. “Mmmmm.” I sucked on the tip, savoring his manly flavor. The throbbing was a telltale sign; I pressed him between my full lips one last time, closing my eyes. I gulped noisily as he came, wishing I could drink until I was full. He let me enjoy it a little while longer, waiting patiently while I licked any leftovers off of his cock.

“Good girl,” he praised, pulling up his pants and tucking in his shirt. “You’re really living up to your tattoo,” he remarked, pulling me up onto the couch.

“Kimmie’s, like, a good little bimbo,” I assured him, licking at my puckered lips. My eyes rolled as I sat down, unable to fight past the sexual fog clouding my brain. I smiled, dazed, as Simon looped a lock around my belt buckle and clicked it shut.

His voiced floated around me, intruding on what little thought I had left. “No jilling yourself off while I’m gone. I want you to soak in your own juices until I get back.” The remote to my panties drifted into view, clicking sharply as Simon adjusted the knob. “The intensity of the vibrations should spike at random intervals. Hopefully it will keep you entertained.” I heard him chuckle and I was compelled to join in, giggling just to please him.

“I totally, like, love you, Simon,” I sighed, slowly sinking into the couch. “Like, totally…”

He kissed me on the lips one last time, whispering, “A horny girl is a happy girl, remember? Enjoy your birthday, Kim.” I heard the door lock behind him as he left for work, leaving me to writhe on the sofa, mesmerized by the constant sensation between my legs.

A lazy smile crossed my clueless face while the vibrations below my waist continued, emitting a low hum. “A horny girl is, like, a happy girl,” I repeated, whispering it to myself over and over. All I could think about was Simon’s big dick filling me up when he got home. Unable to finger myself, I resorted to teasing my massive boobs, pinching my barbells in a desperate attempt to get off. I was so horny. “Like, a horny girl is a happy girl,” I reminded myself.

Suddenly, the vibrations spiked, blasting my clit while my thoughts scattered and popped like slippery little bubbles. It wasn’t so bad; good bimbos didn’t need to think anyway. That last thought lingered, and I watched the room go dim as my eyelids drooped. I was definitely a good bimbo.

END