The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Blessed by the Gods.

Chapter 3: Homecoming and Discovery

The remainder of the trip had past with in a rush of awkwardness and silence. Alex hadn’t said anything about that night, but it was clear she remembered it, and Jack hadn’t brought it up either. Paige and their mother noticed the silence between the siblings, but they assumed that it was just a fight over something stupid. They would never have guessed that ever time Jack looked at Alex he was remembering the feeling of his cock sliding in and out of her, or the look on her face as she came. Anyway you looked at it it was damned awkward.

And so it was with great relief that Jack traded the hustle and madness of the European vacation for the quite peacefulness of suburbia. He had the whole summer ahead of him to figure things out, and it seemed like it would most likely take that long to work it all out.

So now he was sitting on his bed and thinking. Sitting there is his room, that rarity among the rooms of eighteen year old boys, a clean room, things at last began to seem clear to him. First was the fact that the gods were real, and had given him the powers they had promised. That much was clear, Alex hadn’t just showed up and fucked him on a whim, no, he had controlled her. Somehow. This in turn led to another thought, he had fucked his own sister. Oddly he felt little regret over the matter, in his defense he hadn’t known what was going on, and she had gotten plenty of pleasure out of it. And he had needed release.

All this brought him to the question of what to do next. He had been given a mission, fight evil, gather objects of power, do the will of the gods. But he had no idea how to accomplish that. He didn’t even really know how to use his powers. A manual of some sort would have been nice, he thought to himself. Well he would have to learn, and the only way to learn seemed to be to practice. But on who?

Alex.

It was, he realized, the natural choice. He had already controlled her once before and he needed to make sure she didn’t tell anyone about what had happened anyway. He felt slightly uneasy about just controlling anyone, it seemed a grave violation of someone to just take control of them, but with Alex it had already happened to a degree, if he had to work on someone he would rather cause as little harm and disturbance as possible. And Alex was an easy choice, they lived together and there would be plenty of opportunities to work on her without drawing attention, unlike if had to find someone outside the house. It would have to be Alex then.

But how to go about the task, that was the real question. A drink, soda or something would help him think it through. He went downstairs and ruffled through the kitchen aimlessly, he was alone in the house for the moment, everyone else was out, so he took his time. At last he settled on a Sprite, he grabbed a can and headed back up to his room. He was about to step into his room when out of the corner of his eye he saw Alex coming out of her room, which was just down the hall from his. He had thought she was out with friends, but she must not have left yet. Well, he thought, no time like the present.

“Hey, Alex, uh, can we talk for a moment?” He asked.

She started at his voice, and looked at him uncertainly. He thought she was going to refuse him.

“Come on, only for a moment, I just need to ask you a question.” He lied.

“Alright.” She replied hesitantly. She followed him into his room. Jack plopped down on his bed, and Alex sat at his desk chair, about as far away from him as she could be and still be in the room he noted. Suddenly he found that he had no idea what to say or do. The silence stretched awkwardly. At last she started to stand up.

“Well, if you’ve got nothing to say.”

“Wait!” He commanded making eye contact with her. She froze.

OK. Now what? He thought.

What did he want from her? That was the question. Then he knew, he wanted her, again, that one night had been amazing, the best of his life, and he was horny all the time. Besides, they had already done it once more couldn’t hurt right? OK. How to do that then.

He sat there concentrating hard, focusing his will on her. I want you to love me. I want you to desire me. I want you to want to please me. I want you to obey me. For a while he simply sat there thinking these thoughts at her, forcing them on her with his will. Then subtly he changed the thoughts. You love me. You desire me. You want to please me. You will obey meAgain he forced these thoughts on her. Slowly he felt something, power, will, building up within him, within his mind. He forced it into a sharp spike and hardened it, hardened his will. Sweat beaded on his forehead as held her gaze locked with his.

At last he could hold it no more, and he released the final spike of his will at Alex. It was like a bomb had gone off. Power flooded the room, he came in a rush staining his pants, and he could tell by the way Alex fell back into the chair moaning and convulsing in pleasure that she had as well. He felt weak and drained and strong and exhilarated all at the same time.

His first thought was for Alex. “Are you, OK?” He asked her, it had only now occurred to him that he might hurt her.

“Yeah, she said,” sounding a little dazed, “What was that?”

“Nothing, don’t worry about it.”

“OK.” And he knew she wouldn’t. Then she went on. “Look Jack, I was meaning to tell you... umm.” A confused look flitted over her face, then it cleared. “I just wanted to say, about that night, in Greece.”

“Yes?” He prodded when she fell silent.

“Well,” she went on in a rush, “I just, I really liked it, and I know it’s not right or you know, but if you want, it’s OK with me if we do it again.”

“You want to do it again? Have sex?” He asked as his face slowly split into a smile.

She nodded shyly, it was a very cute movement. “Yeah.”

“Well if your serious about this, why don’t you start by taking your clothes off?” He asked, then held his breath, this was the big test.

For a moment she didn’t say anything, and he thought something had gone wrong, then in one quick motion she pulled off the short sun dress she was wearing and tossed it aside, her bra and panties quickly followed it, and then she was standing there completely naked in the middle of his room.

In Greece everything had been so quick and crazy that he hadn’t really had any time to appreciate her, hadn’t even taken her shirt off in fact. Now he took a few moments to look her up and down.

There was a light dusting of freckles on the tops of her breasts, they complemented her pale completion, which the Mediterranean sun had failed to effect in any meaningful manner, perfectly. The small pink nipples which topped each breast were hard with Alex’s arousal and practically begged to be sucked. His gaze trailed down her body, as he admired her smooth flat tummy and her shapely hips, lower down... When did she shave, he wondered to himself, had she been clean shaven in Greece? Honestly he couldn’t couldn’t remember, and it really didn’t matter. For a moment he admired her pussy, wet and glistening from her earlier orgasm.

“Gods Alex, your so beautiful.” He whispered when he at last tore his gaze away from her inviting body and looked her in the eyes again. A slow flush crept up from her breasts.

“You really think so?” She asked.

Rather than answer with words he stepped up and gave her a deep passionate kiss. He might have been inexperienced and clumsy, but in that moment it was the effort far more than the technique that mattered. At last he broke the kiss and looked into her beaming face.

“Look, Alex, last time, I... I didn’t really know what I was, it was my first time you know.” She nodded. “Anyway I had no idea what I was doing, and I know I didn’t really, well, pay much attention to your needs or anything, and I know I probably wasn’t any good. And well, I’d just like to get better you know, and practice, with your help of course.”

In that moment, powers or not, chosen champion of the old gods or not, he was really just an earnest, if inexperienced young man worried about his performance. It never even occurred to him that he could simply will her to enjoy whatever he did.

He had her lay on the bed while he undressed quickly, tossing his clothes in a pile on the floor, then he joined her. He began by kissing her thoroughly. Then he began to work his way down, kissing her neck, the tops of her breasts, and at last planting soft kisses on the each of her nipples. As he did this an idea came to him, and he reached out mentally, trying to read her to get some idea of what did and would please her. He could sense that her breast were sensitive and spent a long while working on them, massaging them, sucking, and nibbling on her nipples, while stroking the rest of her body.

After a time he moved on, trailing kisses and caresses down her body, across her taunt stomach, over her navel, and down to her groin, where he first planted kisses on her inner thighs, before moving on to the main course. Here he took his time. He could feel his connection with Alex growing stronger, could feel what she wanted and liked, could even, he thought, begin to feel her thoughts and emotions, almost instinctively he began to please her. Mouth, tongue and fingers, for thirty minutes he used them all on her, bringing her to three massive orgasms. By the time he was done he had fully explored her, he had tasted her sweet nectar, understood just what he could do to her with something as simple as blowing on her clit, and could easily bring her to an orgasm.

Up till now he had held himself back, spending time on her pleasure, which had taken some self control. Now he gave her another deep kiss, he knew by her reactions, and by her increasingly load moans, that he had pleased her, it was his turn. At long last he slid into her well lubricated pussy, burring his cock in her with a single hard thrust.

“Oh, god.” She moan as he trust into her. “YES! Fuck me Jack, God Fuck me!”

Her encouragements only made him harder, something he had not thought possible. He stroked away at her, plunging in and out of her as fast as he could, all the while he kept stroking and kissing her, playing attention to her lips, her breasts and nipples. In only a few moments he brought her to screaming orgasm, but he kept going, revealing in the feeling of her pussy contracting around him. Through the link he now shard with her he could feel some measure of her pleasure and he let it wash over him, like nothing he had felt before, and drive him on. He increased the tempo of his thrusts, grunting with each deep penetration. Alex was calling out encouragement, clawing at his back, and warping her legs around him, drawing him in deeper, thrusting back at him with her hips and bucking beneath him. He drove into her, never before had Jack felt this energized, this alive. She came yet again, gushing around his iron thrusting cock, but again this only drove him on.

The world shrank to the hot wetness surrounding his cock, to the taste of her lips, her nipples, to their shared pleasure. Beneath him Alex could only moan now he drove her to every increasing heights of ecstasy. He never knew how long they went on like that, locked together in an orgy of pleasure and self discovery, but at last he felt Alex tighten around his erection and saw her eyes roll back in her head as she reached her seventh and last orgasm of the day. When she came, he at last came as well, shooting his hot cum within her in a rush of release. He rolled off of her, as she slipped into a blissful, but exhausted sleep. The last thought he had before joining her was: Man, life is going to be awesome now.

* * *

The next week past in a haze of sexual bliss. Neither he nor Alex had anything to do during the summer, so they were free to fuck whenever they felt like it. Their activities were aided but the fact that both their mom and Paige had to work and so were often out of the house. Only when one of them was home did Jack and Alex have to be cautious and act as if nothing had changed, though both Paige and their mom noticed that they seemed to be closer since coming back from Greece.

It was Friday morning and Jack when sitting on the couch watching TV when he heard the knock on the door. For once he was totally alone in the house, even Alex was out with friends. With a sigh he rouse from the couch and headed over towards the door. Who the hell could it be, he wondered, he wasn’t expecting anyone. Annoyed at the intrusion on his otherwise peaceful morning he flung the door open and glared at his visitors.

A tall man, who Jack judged was in early thirties, was standing on the door step. He was Jack’s height, or maybe even a little taller and in excellent physical condition, but not in a way that made him look like a body builder. He had short, close cropped blond hair and sparkling blue eyes that seemed to draw you in, his wide mouth looked like it was used to smiling. He had a proud looking nose and a firm strong jaw and slightly tanned skin. He was dressed well, in clothes that made him look rather like the traditional picture of an Oxford don. Behind him, standing somewhat in the shadows, was a younger girl, early twenties maybe, with dark hair and wearing a somewhat flimsy black dress. Jack paid her little mind, she seemed to be one of those people who could almost vanish in plain sight, and the man outshone her like the sun.

Jack’s hard glare vanished as he looked at the man, who beamed at Jack.

“Hello, Jack!” He exclaimed in a rich and cultured, but American, voice. “I’m Tyler and I’m going to teach you how to use your powers.”