The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Blessed by the Gods.

Chapter 4: Control

He awoke feeling refreshed and relaxed, the soft bed of the luxury hotel had been wonderful. Say what your would about the French, but they knew how to make a room comfortable. Mid-afternoon sunlight streamed through the windows and lazily played across the room. The light illuminated the figure of a girl, one of the housekeepers, who lay sprawled across the bed like a broken doll, which to his thinking she was. The slow rise and fall of chest was the only indication that life still remained in her.

He rouse and stretched, on the whole he was finding Paris to be quite enjoyable. It had been nearly a month now since he left the farm in Sicily, leaving the broken family behind him. Since then he had slowly made his way across Europe, first by Ferry to Northern Italy, then by train and car through France and to Paris. It had been an enjoyable and eye opening journey. He had traveled across Europe without paying dime, and his bed had never been empty.

And yet he knew it was just a taste of things to come. He had not been given these power to live a simple life of decadence and debauchery. Not that those actives were to be avoided, oh not at all, but he knew he was meant for more than that, to carve himself out a place, to gain power, and to cause mayhem. And he knew the time was ripe for it, the old order in Europe was dieing, the east was aflame and the balance of power in the world was about to be reshuffled. Opportunity abounded, yet he knew that without both the proper preparation and the proper understanding of his powers the opportunities would be wasted and missed.

He needed a slave.

He had thought about it for a while before he realized that was what he needed. Someone to serve him, to help him, he couldn’t be everywhere at once or think of everything, but he needed more than an adviser or servant, he needed someone who would be perfectly loyal to him, who would never betray him. On top of that was his need, his desire to dominate, to control, and so he needed a slave. A slave would also serve a dual purpose, it would allow him to test his power more, though he had practiced and learned in the last month he was still a novice. He had as yet found only two ways of controlling people, he could make them fallow some limited orders rather easily, but these commands worse off quickly, and were really only useful for getting money and things. Aside from that he had the more complete and total control he had used at first, that required him to crush the person’s will, which was quite taxing on him and left them without will, simple dolls and puppets in his hands. He wasn’t sure if someone subjected to this from of control would ever recover, and other than in an academic sense he didn’t really care. Still, he knew he needed to find a better way to control people, one that would leave their will, and their spirit, intact, yet would still bend them his will. He had after some thinking on it come up with several ideas and had come to Paris to test them out.

His target’s name was Emma Dupont, a prominent, and beautiful it was said, political-economist currently teaching at the University of Paris Pantheon-Sorbonne. Her knowledge and insight would be of great help to him in navigating and taking advantage of the current upheaval. Her rumored beauty was a nice added bonus and would make her doubly useful to him. As today was a Sunday he knew he should be able to find her at her home in the outskirts of Paris.

But first, breakfast. He dressed, nice clothes but nothing to draw attention to himself, that would came later he was sure. An excellent breakfast awaited him in the hotel restaurant, if all went well today a good cook would go on the top of his of people to acquire. He took his time with the meal, reading a newspaper as he ate, his new command of languages worked with written as well as spoken. One article in particular caught his attention, it was a little fluff piece on some Norwegian fortuneteller who, about ten years ago, had correctly predicted the fall of the Wall, down to the very day, and was said to have made various other accurate predictions. A month ago he would have dismissed it as nonsense, but now he wondered if there wasn’t something more here. Ah well, it would have to wait.

He arrived at Dr. Dupont’s house in the late afternoon. She lived just outside of Paris in a relativity new house, large and set apart form it’s neighbors it was a a reassuring sight to him, surely she must have some idea that what she taught worked in real life, or she would never be able to afford a house like this. Of course he realized that her money could have come from her family, dead now, she had no living close relatives, he had made sure of that, but that would be OK as well, her wealth would soon be his.

The door was opened by a woman, in her mid-twenties. She was wearing the type of clothing you might expect on your typical office worker, knee length gray skirt and a white blouse. She was pretty in an unremarkable way, average height, short black hair done up in a bun, brown eyes, on the street he wouldn’t have paid any attention to her. Well except for her tits. They were one of the largest pairs he had ever seen, massive melons of flesh that strained against the fabric of her shirt. A man could get lost in them. Normally he didn’t go for very large tits, but these were so big, so inviting, as to have their own special appeal.

“Can I help you?” Asked the woman with a voice that said she doubted very much that she could.

“Yes,” He replied, “I’m here to see Dr. Dupont.”

“I’m sorry, but Dr. Dupont is out right now.” The lady responded. “Do you have an appointment Mr...” She let the question trail off.

“Landry. John Landry, from Kent.” He quickly lied. “And you are?”

“I am Adela Blanc, Dr. Dupont’s personal assistant. As I was saying, do you have an appointment to see the doctor?”

He considered lying for a moment, but then if she was Dr. Dupont personal assistant she would know there was no appointment. “No.” He was forced to admit.

“I see.” Adela said coldly. “Dr. Dupont is a very busy person and does not like to be bothered with unwanted visitors. If you have an academic request of her, or wish an interview you may arrange for an appointment by calling her office on Monday.”

He was seething by the time she stopped talking. The arrogant bitch, he would make her pay. But he needed to take this conversation inside, here in the front doorway was to exposed, too public.

“Of course Ms. Blanc.” He said, feigning humility. “It’s just that it’s a personal matter. I was doing some research into my family after the death of my mother and discovered that me and Dr. Dupont are distant cousins. I was in town for the weekend, business you know, and I just thought I would come look her up, as I know we both have very little family left alive. I was just hoping to say hello to her.”

There that sounded half convincing. He pushed a bit of his power behind the words, willing her to believe them. It worked. Her icy demeanor softened a bit, and it was fairly easy to get her to let him into the house so he could wait for Dr. Dupont to return. Once in the house she led him to the living room were he was told he could wait for the Dr.

“Does she live here all alone?” He asked once he had settled himself on a plush couch.

“No. Dr. Dupont requires me to be available at all times, she keeps odd hours, so I live here as well. There is a maid who comes to clean three times a week, but she does not live her.”

That was all he needed to know. At last he had this bitch alone. But, how to work this, and how to maintain enough energy for Dr. Dupont? Simply destroying her will wouldn’t do at all, he wanted her to suffer. An idea came to him. He formed his will in to a dart. This took a while, but at last he was ready and looking straight at Adela he cast his dart at her, transfixing the part of her brain that allowed movement. Instantly she collapsed to the ground, like a marionette with it’s cords cut. She could neither movie nor make a sound, though since he had only stopped her conscious movement she could still breathe.

He quickly rushed over to her, making a great show of concern, and dragged her to the couch, laying her on it and propping her head up. Then he spent a few moments mentally examining his handy work, he could now explore his targets brains, to a degree. Looking at what he had done to her he understood the action better now, and realized he could make a few changes. But first another thing. He sent another blast of power into her. Instilling in her a power need for his cum. It wouldn’t last very long, didn’t change her personality or morals, didn’t really put her under his control, it just made her need his cum like nothing she had ever needed before. Then he returned movement to her neck and head.

“Adela,” he asked still pretending to be concerned, “are you alright?”

“Cum.” Was all she could gasp out so powerfully was the need. “I need your cum.”

“What?” He was smiling as he asked the question.

“I need your cum, need to eat it.” The need was driving everything else from her mind.

“What a slut.” He said. “Why should I give it to a slut like you?”

The need burned in her, a living thing treating her apart. “Please!” She almost screamed. “I’ll do anything, just let me eat your cum!”

Her cheeks were burning with embarrassment and shame, he was loving it. “If you want my cum, your going to have to let me use you like the slut you are, no complaints.”

“Anything!”

“Alright.”

He quickly slid out of his clothes. At the sight of his hard cock she moaned and began to drool, opening her mouth in invitation. But that was not what he had in mind. He quickly straddled her, and ripped her shirt open, pulling her bra off in the process, and reveling her massive breasts. No, things this big shouldn’t even be called breasts. Funbags, melons, something degrading and slutty.

He grabbed her nipples in his left hand, pushing the funbags together, and pulled on them hard. Adela let out a whimper of pain, but he ignored that and thrust into the inviting valley between the two mountains of tit flesh. He thrust again and again, enjoying the sensation, with each thrust Adela would eagerly crane her neck forward, desperately to suck or tongue his cock as it slid out the top of her breasts with each movement of his hips.

But that alone was not punishment enough for her. He began to slap her tits with his right hand, timing the slaps to match his thrusts, he also kept up a constant stream of abuse, calling her a slut and whore, and other things. Pain and shame came crashing down on Adela, in between sucking his cock and breathing he let out screams of pain as he abused her tits. Tears of shame welled up in her eyes and slid down her cheeks.

The feeling of her tits rubbing his cock, of her mouth and tongue on the tip of it, the desperation, pain and humiliation in her eyes, all of it had him in paradise. A world of pleasure surrounded him and in that moment he decided that he would take Adela as his slave as well. That though brought him over the edge and he came in long bursts. Adela desperately twisted her head about, trying to catch as much as she could in her mouth, swallowing in great gulps. Even that was not enough for her and she was reduced to licking his cum from the tops of breasts were it had landed.

Unknown to him Dr. Dupont had arrived just as he was cuming and chose that moment to walk into the room. She was a tall statuesque blond, with a finely sculpted face and small tits. He froze her with a look and a small expenditure of will the moment he noticed her come into the room, and laid her down on the couch next to Adela. Then he went to work on the two of them.

* * *

It took the better part of two days for him to complete his work, but at last it was done. Stark naked Adela and Emma crawled across the ground towards him, adoration shining in their eyes. They were now the perfect slaves, loyal and trustworthy, but retaining enough of their old selves to still be useful. Emma he had made to love her new self, he had left a spark of resentment deep with in Adela, she would be loyal, but she would hate herself for it. He stood before them and ordered them to suck his cock.

“Yes master!” They replied in unison.

They began to lap eagerly at his erection, Emma, her proud aristocratic face shining, worked on his shaft, while Adela paid close attention to his balls, sometimes kissing or licking them, sometimes taking one in her mouth and sucking on it.

He gave them an order, and without losing a beat the two women pushed closer to each other and began to fingering their partner in cocksucking. Emma was in totally bliss, while desire and shame warred across Adela’s face. He greatly enjoyed when Emma would moan around his dick as waves of pleasure swept her body. His joy was increased by the knowledge that these two, now cock craving sluts, had been lovers just a few days before. The scandal when it was revealed would force Emma to leave the university, the perfect cover for her coming to serve him full time. The three of them came together, the two girls writhing in pleasure as he squirted cum across their tits and faces. He settled back into a chair and watched as they began to lick his discharged off of one another. Two slaves was good, but it was only a beginning.