The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Bliss

AN: This story is intended to be enjoyed as a fantasy by persons over the age of 18—similar actions if undertaken in real life would be deeply unethical and probably illegal. © MoldedMind, 2020.

* * *

“I’ve heard some people mention—fellow initiates, I mean... something about... special celebrations. Could you tell me more about those?”

Tiffany smiled. “I wish I could, Andrea. But you’re just not ready yet. All initiates progress at their own pace. And you’re just... not... quite ready for the next level.”

“But what happens at the next level?” Andrea huffed. “This is just like a self-help meet-up, right? So... like, how can there be levels?”

Tiffany gave Andrea a pat on the shoulder. “When you’re ready to know, you’ll know.”

“But what goes on in the rooms with the locked doors? And what goes on—”

Tiffany put her hand on Andrea’s shoulder. “Andrea. The pursuit of knowledge is a good and healthy thing. Sometimes. But sometimes, the greatest help you can give yourself is peace of mind. Does asking all those questions make you feel good? Does it make you feel at peace? Does it make you feel rested, and healed?”

“...no.”

Tiffany nodded. “Then help yourself out, okay? Maybe go home and read our brochure again.”

“Again?” Andrea grumbled. “But I’ve read it like... a hundred times. There’s not even that much content...”

Tiffany sighed. “Andrea... does complaining make you feel calm, and at peace, and enlightened?”

“...no.”

“Well. Do you think the other initiates who’ve moved on to the next level are still complaining, and asking questions?”

“No...?”

“No. Because they are serious about helping themselves, Andrea. You are too, I’m sure. But you need to deprogram yourself of quite a few behaviours before you’re ready... When you’re ready, you’ll know.”

* * *

Life rewards those who help themselves, Andrea read. Again. It is helpful to let go of expectations and hopes... It is helpful to let go of questions and the need to have all answers. It is helpful... It is helpful... usually after reading it a few times, Andrea’s attention started to wander. Sometimes she zoned out and slipped into a nap.

Not this time, though, because her roommate Karen interrupted her would-be reverie by opening the door.

“Karen,” Andrea said, practically leaping out of her chair.

“Andrea,” Karen said, serenely. She’d been much more laid back lately.

“What did you guys do at your Level 2 meeting today?” Andrea asked eagerly.

Karen gave Andrea a look as she took off her coat. “I got moved up another Level today, Andrea. It was wonderful... but I shouldn’t say anything more. I said too much to you before... about the special celebrations. If I say anything else, I won’t be allowed to attend the next one.”

Andrea sighed. “I wanna be happy for you, Karen. It does kind of rankle that... I’m the one who brought you to the group, and I’ve been going for months, and you’ve only been going for like 2 weeks and you’re already to Level 3.”

Karen shrugged. “You know what the group teaches. Every initiate is ready when they’re ready. Every initiate needs to help themselves if they want to progress to the next level.”

“But how many levels ARE there? And why do they need levels anyway, and—?”

Karen gave Andrea a smile, as she filled a mug with tea. “Only you can help yourself. I think you know that all these questions have the same answer, don’t you? You’re just not ready to accept it.”

Andrea sighed, scuffing her shoe on the floor as Karen seated herself at the kitchen table.

“The answer is—accept without question. And as long as I’m asking questions, it proves I’m not ready. But—”

Karen shook her head midsip. “Nope. There’s no but. There’s nothing else except that. I accepted that, and they moved me to Level 2. Why do you want to hold on to the questions so badly?”

“I just want to know!” Andrea protested.

Karen raised an eyebrow.

Andrea sighed. “Knowledge is the root of all evil, I know, I know...”

* * *

Andrea attended her Level 1 meeting the next day. The meeting had become familiar, if frustrating. The cast of characters shifted every week as new initiates were moved to the next level ahead of her, and she stayed a Level 1. She was grateful that the level one orientation leader, Steph, was so kind. Steph never made any mean comments about the fact that Andrea was still in her group after months and months.

The meeting was always the same. They watched the same video over and over. For most of the other attendees, they were seeing the video for the first time. For Andrea it felt like the hundredth. But they would all watch the video, and then they would recite the key points for a few minutes. Of course, there were no clocks in the room, so it was hard to say how many minutes they sat there, but... it never felt too long.

Steph turned off the lights, and put the video on again. There was very little speaking in the video. It was just shots of landscaping, pretty shots of nature, and forests with water dripping from leaves. Mostly the point of the video was the music, Andrea thought. It was really calming, and repetitive, looping over itself again and again. She often found herself zoning out there too. The feeling usually stuck around through the entirety of the meeting, and today was no different.

It usually carried her right through the spoken section of the meeting, when all the Level 1s repeated, “we must help ourselves... we must overcome the need to know, and accept the need to receive...” Over and over again, without having to think about it.

At last, when Steph turned on the lights, the meeting was over, and the Level 1s all rose. Steph called out the names of the ones who would be moving on to Level 2. As usual, Andrea’s name was not on the list.

Andrea hung back, after the other participants had cleared the room.

She gathered her courage. “Steph—I’m ready. I’m ready to be a Level 2.”

Steph paused what she had been doing, taking the room down to make way for the next group. “You are?”

Andrea swallowed. “Yeah.”

“Well, it is for each initiate to judge when they are ready. But you know what this means. You know what you have to give up, I mean.”

Andrea nodded. “No more questions. No more complaining. I need to help myself, and accept, and receive.”

Steph smiled. “You do sound like you’re ready. Alright. I can perform the Level 2 initiation for you, if you’ll just step back into the initiation chamber. Once we’re done, I’ll file the paperwork with the central desk, and you can go to Level 2 class tomorrow. But just remember—if you ask any questions as a Level 2, you’ll be returned to Level 1 so you can relearn the lesson of acceptance and receiving.”

Andrea nodded, her face flushing in relief. She really had been the one holding herself back all this time. For the months that she’d been coming to the Level 1 group meetings, she’d just never felt ready to swear off asking questions. Questions made her feel safe. They made her feel in control. But she was ready now. She could give them up, in exchange for finally becoming a Level 2.

“Step into the initiation chamber, please, Andrea. Remember—no matter what happens, no questions.”

Andrea nodded, and Steph turned the door knob to the closet like room at the back of the hall.

It was actually bigger than a closet, but it was still fairly cramped. There was a chair in the room, and that was the only furniture.

Without needing to be told, Andrea seated herself in the chair.

“Do you, Andrea, accept the responsibility of becoming a Level 2?”

Andrea nodded eagerly. “I do.”

“Then you must accept a new name for yourself: Andy.”

Andrea’s eyes widened. Karen never told her that they had to change their names.

“I accept the new name for myself. I am Andy.”

“You are Andy,” Steph agreed. “You are a Level 2. As a successful Level 1, you have completed the lesson of acceptance, and silencing of unhelpful questions. As a Level 2, the things you experience will leave you more confused and questioning than ever. The lesson you are here to learn is to love and treasure the feeling of confusion. To be able to truly help yourself, you must first be confused. When you love and treasure this feeling, you will be ready for Level 3.”

Andrea nodded. But was that it? It was that easy? No wonder so many initiates moved from Level 1 to Level 2 so quickly.

It was then that Steph turned the lights off, to Andrea’s surprise. She caught herself before she could ask “What is going on?”

There was a creaking sound, and then she felt hands on her body, removing her clothes. She bit down on her lips, keeping the questions in.

“You love and treasure the feeling of being confused,” Steph spoke—but her voice was not as close as it should have been. It sounded like she was still standing just inside the door—but then who was on their knees, removing Andrea’s clothes?

“You are Andy,” Steph went on. “You love and treasure the feeling of confusion. Confusion is the beginning of true happiness. Only when you are comfortable with confusion can you be truly ready for happiness.

Andrea was naked in the chair now. It wasn’t comfortable—it was a hard wooden chair. Whoever was kneeling in front of her—was there a second entrance to the chamber, behind the chair?—had switched to touching her. They were rubbing slow circles into her clit with one hand, and with the other, milking at her breast.

“You love being confused,” Steph was still speaking. “You love being disoriented. You know that when you are confused and disoriented, someone smarter than you can come and give the only answers you need to know.”

The hands were still touching her, and despite her qualms, Andrea leaned forward into them. She sighed in pleasure—that was, until two more hands joined the first pair.

She bit down so hard on her lip she nearly bled. It was killing her not to ask what the hell was going on.

Now there were two hands to work her breasts, and two hands to play at her cunt. One hand kept massaging her clit, but the second hand down there slipped into her entrance, teasing at her G-Spot with slightest hint of nails.

Then she felt two hands cover her eyes—hardly necessary in the pitch dark room, but there was something comforting in it.

Pretty soon she was speaking in time, right along with Steph.

* * *

Andrea came home to find Karen hastily packing up her room.

“Karen?” She asked. She was afraid to ask a more overt question than that... she wasn’t entirely sure if the “no questions” rule applied to things outside of the group. As Karen was a group member, it seemed like a dangerous grey area anyway.

“Oh, Andrea,” Karen said, looking briefly over her shoulder. “I was just about to leave. I’m being bumped up to level 5... and I... ugh... must... prepare myself... I mean, Level 5s live on base... in office. So, I must... I don’t need an apartment any more.”

Andrea stared at Karen for a long moment. She had no suitcase—it looked like she was just putting her stuff all into garbage bags.

Karen noticed Andrea looking at the garbage bags. “I no longer require worldly possessions where I am going. I am going to meet Bliss.”

“Bliss?” Andrea repeated.

“Bliss... ugh... oh... you’ll understand... later....”

Andrea thought she could hear a whirring noise, and she gasped in realization. Her cheeks burned red.

“I’ve just got to take these... take... down to the... curb...” Karen shuddered hard as the sound of the whirring increased, and when she jerked forward, her hair slipped out of place—it wasn’t her hair... she was wearing a wig! It looked like her head was shaved bald underneath there.

“Ex...cuse me...” Karen exhaled, all but moaning, as she readjusted the wig on her hair and gathered up her three garbage bags. “I... hope to see you... again.”

“I hope to see you again, too, Karen.”

A look of confusion crossed Karen’s face. “Karen? Oh.... right... yes. I hope to see you again... Andy.”

* * *

The Level 2 meetings were not like the Level 1 meetings at all. There was no video for them to watch. Instead of sitting in folding chairs in front of a screen, their new (well, new for Andy) orientation leader, Katy, made them all sit in a wide circle on the floor. The only thing in the room besides the floor was a lamp in the very centre of it, and when they all sat down in a circle, they sat down in a circle around the lamp, surrounding it.

The meetings seemed longer than the Level 1 meetings, but Andy didn’t mind. The spoken section had changed too. They weren’t required to speak it anymore, only to listen as Katy recited it again and again—“you have come to clear your minds... you have come to empty yourselves so you can receive something better... you are a vessel... you are empty, and open... you are completely at peace, and relaxed... you love coming to these meetings... you love being hypnotized...you can’t even remember your Level 1 name...”

Some of the spoken section had bothered Andy at first, but attending the meetings long enough had smoothed over that discomfort. It felt so much easier just to enjoy, and clear her mind. Before she’d ever started attending the group meetings, she’d had real trouble keeping her mind still. But now, it came so easily. She often found that when she was at home, or out and living her life, her mind just defaulted to stillness, and somewhere in the silence, in the back of her head, she could hear the outline of the group mantras, just slightly too quiet to be audible. She liked that. They calmed her.

While the group sat on the floor, in their circle, and while Katie recited her spoken phrases, she would turn off the lights in the room, and turn on the central lamp. It was a pretty lamp. The top was a perfect circle of light, but you could stare right at it, and it didn’t burn your retinas. The colors changed in waving pulses that were so intense and vivid, Andy felt them inside her own body. She felt she was changing color with the lamp every time it shifted. After awhile, she couldn’t even hear Katy’s words anymore—usually about 10 or 15 minutes into each meeting. She could only stare in awe, jaw hanging open, at the beautiful, ever changing light.

The light made her feel such wonderful things. It enhanced the peace and calm that Katy’s words had already given her, and when she watched long enough, it made her feel other things—hands on her breasts, rolling her nipples and kneading at them, and hands and tongues between her legs, pressing in and swirling over sensitive skin. The light told her that these sensations proceeded from it—not from physical reality. It was the light licking and sucking wetly on her nipples, the light lightly teething at her clit, the light slipping two fingers inside and scratching at her inner walls with just the right pressure.

And Andy believed it. It was a such a beautiful, powerful light—a light too powerful for her to ever resist, or even want to resist. It could do anything. It was limitlessly powerful. And it was entirely trustworthy, more trustworthy than any other person in Andy’s life. It would never lie to her. If it said something was true—it was true. She was a servant of the light now, and she always would be.

After that point in the meeting, the light would go on fucking her for a long time after that, until her orgasms were pulsating in time with each shift of color. It was fucking her deep inside her hypnotized and entranced mind, completely fabricating the sensations consuming her body and forcing her to feel them, and knowing that just made her orgasms more powerful.

She would watch and watch and watch the light, and come and come and come with it, when it told her to, because it wanted her to. And then, after what felt like hours of this, Katy would turn the lamp off, and the overhead lights back on, and all the girls would come back to their senses. Their faces were always a bit slicked with sweat, and their clothes slightly rumpled, but mostly they looked innocuous, as if nothing had happened to them at all. That made Andy even wetter. There was no evidence on them of how deeply the light had been mind-fucking them; it was their private secret. Even the Level 1s who saw them would have no clue.

This was how the meetings always went. And then, they would all go home. There would usually be one girl after each meeting who would stay back to be advanced to the next level. But Andy wasn’t in a rush to be one of them. She loved the light, and didn’t want to leave it.

One day, after their meeting, as they were all standing up from the circle and preparing to leave, one of the girls spoke up.

“Katy... I’m sorry... I know I’m not allowed to ask questions, but... what happens when you get to the final Level of the program?”

“You find Bliss,” Katy said, simply. “And I hope that question was worth it, because you must be corrected for it now.”

The girl’s cheeks burned, but she obediently followed Katy out of the room. They didn’t see her at any more Level 2 meetings after that.

* * *

After meeting one day, Katy pulled her aside. “Andy,” she said, with a smile. “It is for each initiate to decide when they are ready to move forward in the path, but you are the last of your original group, and to me, it seemed you were ready before the rest of them. Is there something holding you back? Something I can help you with?”

Andy returned her smile. “No, Katy. It’s just that I love the light so much... The thought of leaving it behind makes me very sad, and I’m just not ready to do that.”

“Ah,” Katy said, in understanding. “Your devotion to the light is admirable. But the light is just a symbol for something greater... you can never really leave it behind now. It has become a part of you.”

Andy’s widened. She’d never thought of it that way, but she realized it was true. In her dreams, she dreamed of the light. Probably because she fell asleep every night picturing it fucking her again and again and masturbating herself raw to the memory. She would never forget it, and could never really leave it behind her.

“I’m ready then, Katy.”

Katy smiled again. “I’m so glad. This orientation is much quicker than the last. Are you prepared?”

Andy nodded.

“Do you, Andy, surrender, and promise to perfectly obey?”

The starkness of the question startled her. But there was really only one answer she wanted to give.

“Yes.”

“Good,” Katy said. “Obedience is Bliss.”

Katy gave her a long look then, and she realized she was meant to repeat it. “Obedience is Bliss,” she echoed.

“As your act of initiation, Andy, kneel down for me, and lick.” As she spoke, Katy gave her skirt a quick tug down. She wasn’t wearing any underwear, and she was dripping down her legs.

Andy obeyed, and felt a shiver for the first time as she did so. For a moment, it was like the light was fucking her mind again. Then she was consumed by her assigned task, swirling her tongue over Katy’s clit, and running it up and down along her crease.

“Oh, it won’t take me long,” Katy moaned, pressing her hands into Andy’s head. “Thank god one of you advances each day... I get so horny watching the light hypnotize you all, knowing I am helping her by saying my words...”

Her?

But then, Katy was moaning harder, and coming on Andy’s tongue. And then, it was finished.

“You’re a Level 3 now,” Katy said, with a fond smile. “I’ll get your paperwork through and you can show up to Level 3 tomorrow morning.”

* * *

Level 3, unlike the other levels, was not a group meeting. They all met in a central room, but the orientation leader explained that level three was for private study, and unlike the other 2 levels, each initiate would be told when they were ready to ascend to the next level, and when they were told, they would all obey. This caused a shiver to go through the room. But after the introduction, and roll call, each girl was led by a helper to their own room—the locked rooms along the main atrium.

They were smaller inside than Andy had expected, but not as small as the Level 1 initiation chamber. The only thing in the room was a chair, and plugged into the arm of the chair, a set of headphones. The helper gave no further explanation, only closing the door and locking it again behind Andy.

It was clear what Andy was meant to do. She seated herself in the chair, on its soft black cushioning, and picked up the headphones and placed them over her ears. There were no discernible words, only a low, kind of pulsing hum.

Andy relaxed deeper into the chair, focusing her attention on the hum. The same sense of peace and calm—the feeling of obedience, she realized—descended over her. It was like she was sitting in front of the light, serving and pleasing it with her obedience all over again.

Obedience was Bliss. If she was obedient, then Bliss was inside of her. She was full of Bliss, consumed and controlled by Bliss, helpless to resist. She could only obey, and if she obeyed, it meant that she was Bliss-full...

Her thoughts swirled around again and again in the same loop, like a hand sweeping in circles around her clit. Always circling, never stopping. Each cycle of thought made her hornier, and if she was getting hornier, it meant she was obeying, and if she was obeying...

There was no end in the cycle. And there was no thought strong enough to resist being pulled in by the gravity of the cycle. She tried many times to think about other things, just to see what would happen. No matter what thought she started with, her mind was inexorably pulled to follow the same chain of thought, again and again. That turned her on even more.

She was dripping in the chair before long, feeling her juices on the back of her legs, and pooling in her underwear. Her mind cycled through the true thoughts being implanted in it, again and again, smoothing them in until it felt like they were ideas she had come up with on her own.

It was like the light all over again, her body primed to orgasm in time with the pulsing hum in her ears. She did not pay attention to the number of orgasms this time. The number was irrelevant, and the orgasms were not out of the ordinary. They were the natural course of things. She was obeying. Therefore, there was pleasure. It was natural. The way things would always be.

After a long time, her thoughts completely stopped, and her mind was just caught in the instant of total pleasure, feeling it again and again and not needing words.

And a long time after that, the door behind her unlocked.

* * *

They were all led, by their helpers, back to the central room. Their orientation leader, whose name Andy could not remember, smiled at the Level 3 initiates. “You have all received well. You are all full of Bliss. Many of you are prepared for the 4th Level already, and we will initiate you into it now. If I do not call your name, you may leave the room.”

To Andy’s delight, her name was called. Almost half the Level were invited to stay.

“To be accepted to the next Level, you must all kneel,” The orientation leader instructed, and the twenty girls who had stayed behind did as told. When Andy kneeled, she felt a shiver of pleasure between her legs as reward.

“You will not question. You will sit perfectly still, and not move. If you can hold perfect stillness, and allow the action, you have become a Level 4. If not, you will remain a Level 3.”

The helpers had returned, one standing behind each girl. There was a clicking noise behind Andy’s left ear, and then a quiet whir.

She felt something touch down on her head, and remembered Karen’s wig. She held perfectly still as she felt the helper shave her head bald. She did not even move her eyes to look at the hair falling from her head to the floor.

When it was done, the orientation leader spoke again. “You are all Level 4s, now. We will process your paperwork. You may show up to Level 4 orientation tomorrow. And we have wigs for you all in at the central desk in the atrium. When you are not within our walls, you are to wear them. But even in your normal lives, you will know the truth—that you belong to Bliss. Everything can and will be taken from you, except the Bliss inside you. It is in you permanently, and can never be removed.”

* * *

The twenty of them showed up to Level 4 the next day, after turning their wigs back into the central desk for the duration of their meeting.

The orientation leader—Sophie, this one was called—greeted them briskly. “Our meeting will be short. Level 4 is the final level before ascension. Level 5 is the end. You will meet Bliss face to face.”

“But we are full of Bliss,” One of the other initiates said.

“You are. Bliss is the light, and Bliss the sound, and she is all beauty, and perfection, and in obeying you are filled with her. But she is also a person. And you will see her, when you are initiated into the 5th level.”

The thought sent a gasp through the room. Yet something about it felt right. In her bones, Andy felt that somewhere beneath the hum she had heard the shape of a woman’s voice... that somewhere, in that old Level 1 video, she had seen the flash of a woman’s face, just out of sight...

“To prepare you for your final initiation, you will each be given one of these.” Sophie held up a dildo. “We will insert it for you. Then you will return home, and you will remain there, until you are ready to leave behind your old life. When you return, and your old life is completely finished, and all is resolved, we will initiate you into the 5th level.”

The initiates said nothing. They were silent as the helpers re-entered, and silent as in turn, they were each stripped at the waist, and felt the helpers inserting the dildos deep into them. Though she was outwardly silent, however, through the entire process, Andy was shuddering in pleasure. She was obeying, and the knowledge of that brought her so much pleasure that the dildo slid in to the hilt in one thrust.

“You are dismissed,” Sophie told them, and they quickly departed.

* * *

It was when Andy arrived home that the dildo first turned itself on. The sensation shocked her. She had barely stepped in the door, and it had immediately started vibrating. It was deeper within her than she had realized, even as it had jostled with every step on the walk home. Its vibrations were not small, either. They were deep, shuddering things that made all her muscles quake. She was shuddering in orgasm within seconds, but there was no end to it. As her body attempted to come out the other side of the orgasm, the dildo insistently vibrated on, as strong as ever, forcing more orgasms on her in succession. It was really more like one never ending orgasm, shaking her body mercilessly.

She was on the floor, babbling incoherently within seconds, her body shaking and thrusting desperately through the pleasure. She thought it was the most amazing thing she had ever felt.

Too soon for her liking, it turned off again. When it did, she was surprised to find tears in her eyes. She realized they were tears of joy. She was full of Bliss, but Bliss was real—a real woman she could meet, and worship, and serve. She longed for it. When she had loved the light, she had not really been loving the light, she realized. She had been loving Bliss, even then, but her mind had not understood that yet. But she could understand it now—through the entire program, all 4 levels, she had really been obeying Bliss, and filling herself with Bliss, and emptying herself so she could receive Bliss into herself... she loved Bliss so powerfully, so entirely that she could not waste one second more than she had to.

She eagerly stood, and began throwing her things into a garbage bag.

* * *

It was surprisingly easy to tie up the loose ends of her life. It was only a matter of quitting her job, blowing off some friends and telling her family she’d be out of touch for awhile, but not to worry about her. Though these set of tasks, the dildo turned off and on at random, pleasuring her deeply, and each time it did, she gave it perfect obedience and accepted the pleasure, knowing that she wasn’t really obeying or accepting the dildo—everything was a proxy for Bliss now, and a beautiful act of service to Her.

When at last the last of her affairs had been sorted, she returned to the center. When she checked in at the central desk in the atrium, and returned her wig, she suspected it would be the last time she would ever need it. After returning her wig, she was quietly directed to a room by a helper. It was a room she had never been in, and it lay at the end of many halls.

When the helper opened the door for her with a key, she saw it was much bigger than the other learning and initiation rooms, though it was clearly similar. It had only a single couch in it, but unlike the other rooms, the floor was a plush carpet, instead of a cold linoleum.

“Kneel on the carpet and wait,” the helper instructed Andy, and then departed, locking her in with the key again.

Andy waited. Andy obeyed her instruction, and felt cascading waves of pleasure for each second she did. Bliss was in her. Bliss filled her completely. She was only her vessel, her servant.

She heard a key in the door again, but did not move or turn to look. She remained kneeling.

“Andy,” a voice spoke warmly, and it was more beautiful than any song Andy had ever heard. “You have obeyed me well. Rise, and face me.”

She obeyed, and felt her heart burst when she looked upon her Mistress’ face. Bliss was more lovely than any woman she’d seen, and she was overwhelmed with the desire to return to her knees, and service her.

Bliss smiled at her knowingly, as if she could read this thought. “In good time, sweet one,” She said, placing her hand on Andy’s arm reassuringly. Her hand burned where it touched Andy’s shirt, the heat sinking through the fabric. “There is something we must do before we can enjoy divine congress together. Will you pledge your eternal service and obedience to me?”

She almost couldn’t wait for Bliss to finish the question. “Yes!” She burst out, close on the heels of Bliss’s words. Bliss smiled at her radiantly, and then her hands were on her, slipping off her clothes and igniting her skin, and Andy’s hands were on Bliss.

And Bliss was both in Andy, and on Andy, surrounding her completely, and she always would be.

Andy was full of Bliss.

* * *