The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Blue Kayak

Aaron stood outside the outfitting store. Again he was in a new city, and his first stop was to check out the sporting goods store. Everything Outdoors. What an interesting name. He was glad, for a change, to find a store that was not part of the national chain. He usually found the workers to be a bit more knowledgeable.

Aaron moved around a lot, due to his job. He always requested places that offered great kayaking experiences. He loved being on the water. This place in central Florida seemed ideal. He had already scouted out several of the larger canal systems, and the natural waterways. He had watched as several other kayakers wound their way around the calm waters. He smiled and nodded to himself, considering all the possibilities.

As he opened the door to Everything Outdoors, he was assaulted by the blast of artic air that pushed against the incredible Florida heat. He was not used to this heat yet. As a matter of fact, he was surprised by it this early in the year. It was only April, yet it felt like the middle of July. Once he stepped inside, he felt his body adjust to the cooler air, as his eyes adjusted to the artificial lighting. He surveyed the store. All the usual things were displayed, yet it had a different feel to it.

He smiled as a sales girl approached. She was wearing the standard kaki shorts and hunter green polo shirt. Although, Aaron did have to admit, she looked better than most in the get up. Her long legs were firm and well tanned. Her thick curly hair was clipped back, but some of the curls slipped out and framed her adorable face. She smiled as she approached, and it almost looked genuine. “Hi, my name is Suzy, can I help you with anything today?”

As always, Aaron planned on playing ignorant. He found you got the most information when you feigned lack of knowledge. “I was thinking of learning to kayak. Any suggestions for me?” He spoke very softly, forcing the girl to lean in closer to catch his words. Aaron reached up and twisted his diamond earring between his fingers, smiling as he noticed her attention was drawn there.

The cute salesgirl smirked. “Well sure, I can give you some advice and show you what equipment we have, what you should purchase. Follow me.” She turned and walked briskly towards the water sports area. Aaron followed at a slower, more leisurely pace, forcing her to slow down. He smiled to himself and wondered what she would think if he revealed his true intentions on this visit to the store.

Suzy explained to Aaron the basics of Kayaking, all the while, focused on his earring, such an unusual cut of stone. He was impressed with her knowledge and understood she must enjoy the sport herself. He listened carefully and nodded when looked directly at him, as though absorbing all her information. Each nod he made, encouraged her to nod along with him, keeping her eyes on the earring.

“Modern kayaks come in a wide variety of designs and materials for specialized purposes. Mostly what we sell here are recreational kayaks are designed for the casual paddler interested in fishing or photography, or a peaceful paddle on a lake or flatwater stream.”

“Kayaking requires some coordination, hardest part is learning how to use the double paddle, to establish a good rhythm so you don’t flounder around in circles. If you plan to go in white water, it’s important to know how to use the paddle like a rudder. White water is when the water is not calm, it gets rough enough to raise swells on the surface that appear white, due the foam and bubbles.” Suzy took a deep breath and smiled, somewhat condescendingly at Aaron, who only smiled back in return, and continued to nod. Suzy was now nodding along with him, without noticing.

When you are in such dangerous waters, you must always wear a life preserver and helmet. But, basically if you can paddle a canoe you can paddle a kayak.” Suzy smiled sweetly and softly asked, “You have paddled a canoe, haven’t you?

Aaron stifled a laugh and nodded yes, and smiled shyly at Suzy, who continued, “Once you get the paddle down a kayak is very maneuverable. An experienced kayaker can do quite a lot of stunts with it, too! Like 360s, flips, and dives off of waterfalls even.

They also make double kayaks, which are easier to maneuver. It steers much more like a canoe.”

“They do?” Aaron looked at Suzy with a big lazy grin. “Now that would be wonderful, to go in a kayak with another person! I guess I never considered that.” Aaron thought about his state of the art equipment at home, and considered purchasing a two-man kayak; it would make a lovely addition. A glimmer of a plan began to form in the back of his mind. “Maybe you can show me one of those.”

Suzy eyed this new customer, she had not seen him in here before, and knew she should probably steer him towards the more conventional one-man kayaks, but the sales were so slow, and she really could use the commission on the bigger model. Suzy smiled at Aaron as they made their way towards the bigger and more expensive kayaks.

Suzy was deep in thought about what she could do with this commission. Today was her lucky day. Aaron was in his own deep thoughts, also. He was considering his new plan. The excitement was building. This had the potential to be his best one yet.

They looked at several models, and Aaron decided on the biggest, and most expensive one. Suzy was growing more and more animated as she helped Aaron decide on a kayak. It appeared he was not shopping according to price, but the quality of the rig. She led him over to their most expensive model, and lovingly ran her fingers over the hull. Suzy wished she could afford this one, but on her salary and small commissions, that was not possible. Still she liked her job. No one every really bothered her here, and she had a lot of flexibility with her hours. This allowed her plenty of time on the water, where she longed to be. Suzy ran her fingers over the hull again. She wished she could afford something this nice. The Hobie Mirage Oasis was certainly top of the line. When it arrived the bright blue color had the whole store talking, but the price was steep, so they only carried the one. She sighed very softly and turned with a forced smile as she heard Aaron speak.

“Say, maybe you can recommend some places to take this beauty out. I am new to this area and I have heard that the waterways are perfect for sport kayaking.”

Suzy thought about asking him why he wanted a two-man kayak if he was new to the area and apparently didn’t know anyone, but she considered the price tag and the commission teased at her thoughts. She really wanted this commission! She hesitated, and then answered. “There is a perfect spot for you to test this kayak out. It is secluded and the water there is usually calm. It would be a good place to get your feel for the new boat, and to learn to maneuver. Suzy was not quite sure why she told him about her favorite spot, but as she considered it, it would be the perfect place.

“Do you have any experience with the double-headed paddle? Finding the right kayak paddle shouldn’t be that hard. After all, it’s just a pole with a flat blade at each end, right?

Suzy laughed a little nervous. She wasn’t sure she could go through with this somehow it felt wrong. This man seemed so inexperienced, and yet he was willing to purchase their most expensive kayak. Perhaps she should steer him towards something a bit more appropriate for his ability. “Are you sure you want something this big?” She blurted out the question and instantly felt better.

Aaron smiled and nodded his head yes. “Oh I am quite sure I do. I can afford it and so why not go for the biggest and best, right?”

Suzy smiled back, the guilt gone now, still nodding along with Aaron. They purchased clothing, and all sorts of gear that any new kayaker would require. Aaron was amused at how Suzy showed him all the most expensive of everything, now. She was charming and very knowledgeable. He deferred to her suggestion every time, even more amused by the fact that soon she would be deferring to his suggestion. Turn about is fair play he thought with a sly grin.

“I would love to try this kayak out in the place you were referring to. What is it called, and how do I get there from here. I was thinking there is no time like the present to get started.” Still speaking softly, Suzy leaned in closer to catch his words. Aaron smiled directly at Suzy this time, making eye contact for the first time all day. She gasped, and suddenly her heartbeat raced. She shook her head trying to remember where she had mentioned. It seemed as if suddenly she was off balance and light headed.

“Secluded, calm, perfect, those were the words you used,” Aaron prompted in a soft whispery voice. ‘That does sound exactly what I am looking for. I would very much appreciate it if you could instruct me on how to get there from here.” Again he looked directly at Suzy and smiled. She blushed as their eyes met, the color growing to a deep crimson while he held her gaze. He nodded once more and winked at her.

“The place is called Willow Swamp. Not very many people know about it. For the most part it is shaded with oak trees, red cedars and cabbage palms. Prickly pear cacti are covered with beautiful yellow flowers in late spring,” Suzy knew she was rambling, but couldn’t seem to stop talking. “The channel narrows and the flow quickens as the creek winds through dimly lit, lush hardwood forest. Some parts of the waterway are covered over by trees, creating green tunnels. But you have to be careful; there are numerous dead-ends and false channels. It is really not a place for unwary paddlers.”

Aaron continued to hold Suzy’s gaze. “Oh, well that sounds a bit dangerous for a novice to try alone in a brand new boat. If only there was someone that would be able to go with me, a guide so to speak.” He smiled brighter and nodded his head and winked one more time.

“Well I get off soon, I could take you there.” Suzy heard herself speaking, but was shocked at the words. Why in the world has she just offered to take this total stranger to her favorite spot! Why had she even mentioned Willow Swamp, she had told no one about that place. This was where she went to be alone with her thoughts, to feel at home in nature.

“I graciously accept your offer to take me.” Aaron reached out to shake Suzy hand. She put her hand in his and was amazed and how comfortable it felt. How strangely comforting. “I will check out, and load my everything into my vehicle. Do you need anything? I could easily add that to my order.”

“I keep everything in my van. I find it easier than unloading it every time.” Suzy smiled, her eyes unable to break away from his, as he nodded. Suzy found she was nodding in time with Aaron. She considered how odd that was, but still she nodded.

“Well then, I shall meet you out front when your shift ends, Suzy.” Aaron smiled and released her hand.

“OK” Suzy muttered, looking down at her hand which still tingled.

“I prefer ‘yes’ to ‘ok’. It sounds so much nicer, don’t you agree?”

“Yes.” Suzy blushed as she found that the word did feel nicer to say.

Aaron was right out front as Suzy emerged from the store. Suzy had decided she was going to beg off. She really had no intention of going out on the water with this stranger. She opened the passenger door and opened her mouth to speak.

“Ready?” Aaron spoke before she could, and again he smiled at her with a direct gaze.

“Yes,” was all she said. Suzy hopped in the van and before she knew it they were heading out. She looked out the window and watched all the familiar terrain pass by, heard herself give directions to her favorite secluded spot.

In a blur they had the kayak unloaded, their life jackets on, and were out on the water. Suzy always felt at peace on the water. Today was no exception. The tension of this weird day slipped away, as they paddled in unison. Aaron sat behind her and began to speak.

“This is very calming. It helps me focus. I find this is the best way to relax.”

“Notice the water, with the steady rhythm of the paddles.

How the light dances and creates tiny rainbow droplets as the paddles lift.

The water drops in the air and sunlight shining from behind sometimes looks like shiney diamonds, or a luminous rainbow that contrasts with the darkened background.

dispersing water droplets.

The reflaction of the sunlight on the water droplets causes all sorts of strange colors and patterns.

Focusing

Watch the concentric circles forming,

Swirling,

drifting away into the calm waters,

the ripples in the water, the breeze... are so totally relaxing.

Calm

The ruffled surface of the water causing fantastic patterns, that relax and disperse.

Missed if you are not paying attention

Focusing.

The sound of waves crashing on the other side of undisturbed dunes is a pleasurable complement to the peaceful tranquility of the lagoon. Calm

Relaxing

There is no other sound like the gentle whoosh of the wind whispering through those pines.

Calm

It would be so easy to become disoriented in this puzzling maze.

Focusing

Relaxing

Calm

“Notice how the sunset brings on a spectacular show as it dips below the horizon, blazing out so many hues of red and orange.

Relaxing

Watch as hundreds of birds fly in to the island to roost.

Focusing

Relaxing

Calm”

They drifted along the waterway for with Aaron speaking and Suzy listening, until they found themselves back where they had first put in the water.

Our time together on the water has come to an end for today.”

“Where do you want to go now, Suzy?” Aaron whispered softly from behind her, while both watched the spectacular sight unfolding before them. They both enjoyed watching the sun reflecting off the water, the birds all taking flight.

Suzy blinked, and felt more alert than she had a few moments before. She looked around at all the wondrous sights around her as if seeing them for the first time. Where had the day gone? It felt like they were only out here for a short time, but twilight was creeping up the horizon. How strange Suzy thought. Yet, she felt calm, relaxed and focused.

She knew she wanted to feel this way again, maybe never stop feeling this way. She half turned in the kayak and stared in wonder at the man sitting behind her. A virtual stranger, yet she felt very close to him, wanted to feel even closer. “Wherever you want to take me, Sir.” Suzy whispered.

“Very good. I am pleased with you. You have made me very happy.” Aaron whispered, but knew by Suzy’s shiver that she heard every word, and he understood the impact those words had on her.

“I bet you think you are strong, resistant to male charms, although you enjoy toying with them. Today you learned the pleasure of having your guard taken down slowly. Perhaps even compared to a lover undressing you. You do remember that, don’t Suzy?”

Suzy nodded and swallowed deeply.

“Maybe as we get to shore you will want to undress yourself as a lover would. Let the cool air swirl around your flesh as you do.” They rowed to shore and she stepped out of the kayak, and Aaron smiled at Suzy.

She stepped from the boat, turned to face Aaron and began to remove her clothing. Shivering as the dampness of her sweat met the gentle breeze. Aaron began his soft rhythmic whispering once again.

“You can’t stop yourself, Suzy, and the fact that you don’t want to just creates humiliation. The embarrassment of this situation just makes it worse.”

Suzy stood before him, naked and burning with humiliation, longing to be released, yet dreading the time when his voice would stop whispering to her. The embarrassment of this situation making her progressively weaker. The fact that she was now so turned on just made her crave his control that much more. She began to shudder standing there nude on the shore of her favorite private place.

Aaron smiled and silently watched Suzy work through her muddle emotions. He allowed her to see how she was being taken, and used your own anger and indignation to trigger her even more, allowing her to stay in turned on.

Aaron stepped from the boat, and stood very close, leaned in and whispered soothingly into her ear. “Suzy, maybe you would enjoy laying your hands flat across your nipples. Roll slowly in a lazy circle. Feel that pleasure flow into you through your nipples.”

Suzy automatically did what he suggested, seemingly unable to resist, a curling weakness coiling inside. A low moan escaped her lips as the familiar tug of erotic pleasure awakened.

Aaron stepped closer and ran a calloused hand down over swell of her backside, feeling her whole body shudder again. “You are very pleasing, Suzy.” He moved his hand over the rise of her hips and entwined his fingers in her neatly trimmed pubic hair. He watched her eyes as they confusion danced there.

“No sense trying to resist now.” He laughed softly as one finger rolled over her clit. Suzy shook her head no, but her feet moved apart, spreading herself open to his touch.

His hand cupped her sex and held still. He smiled again, gazing directly into her eyes. Her hands continued to move in lazy circles over her nipples. “What do you want, little girl?”

Her nostrils flared at the term he used to address her, but she did not pull away, or stop rubbing her own nipples. She felt no power to stop, although the humiliation was coursing through her. She fought to against answering, tried to bring back some of her own free will.

“Hmmm? Not going to answer me, that’s fine, my pet. I am sure in time your wants will become evident. Aaron rolled his thumb across the growing bud as his hand continued to cover her warm slit.

His fingers danced slightly against the tender flesh between her thighs. He smiled when he felt her hips roll slightly against his hand. “That’s it, good girl. Show me what you want even as you refuse to speak it.” He whispered directly into her ear, causing a new ripple of pleasure to shoot through her.

A low growl erupted from her lips, mixed of frustration and pleasure. Her world had gone mad, and she was rubbing herself against this stranger’s hand. Her body seemed to have separated from her mind.

Her hips moved again, trying to rub against his hand more firmly. He remained still, with a smile playing on his lips while she began to hump his hand in earnest now. Her growing whimpers of frustration the only sounds in the damp forest.

“Are you ready to tell me what you want?”

“I want to cum.” The words barely audible as her moans replaced her whimpers.

“I bet it would feel better if you were pinching those nipples, now.”

She closed her eyes for a moment, trying to resist this suggestion, but felt her fingers and thumbs wrap around her aching nipples. She began to tug and pinch both of them, while her hips still tried to make friction against his cupped hand.

He watched the emotions play across her face for sometime. Her moaning became desperate and the pinching and tugging frantic. His low chuckle rang in her ear, and she felt the blush deepen across her face and down her neck.

Most of the daylight was gone, as they stood together at the bank of the creek. The sounds of the forest changed subtly as they stood together.

“Poor baby. So needy. I bet you need that release pretty bad. I guess you will have to learn how to ask.”

Suzy glared at Aaron and refused to speak. He loosened his touch on her pussy, letting cooler air fill the gap where his hand had been. He still hand her in his clasp, just so loosely she could no longer rub herself on him.

Desperately Suzy began to hump wildly, making no contact.

Finally after several minutes of complete desperation she whispered a muted “Please.”

“Please what?” Aaron asked casually.

“Please let me cum.” Suzy pumped out each word between her moans.

“Hmmm, well that was a little bit better, Suzy. But I am to let you have all this pleasure, what will you promise me in return?”

“Anything, anything you want!” Her desperation clouding all judgment, Suzy felt the tears rolling down her cheeks.

“Anything? Well that does sound like a generic promise. Try to be more specific, what will you offer me?” His fingers toyed at her sex now, rubbing along the dripping slit, smearing some of the copious fluids on her throbbing clit.

“What do you want? Please tell me what you want, I will promise it!” The tears flowed freely now as Suzy begged.

“I want you to remember this Suzy. I want you to crave it time and time again. I want you to feel the humiliation of your complete submission. I want you to return to me as I wish it. I want you to bow to my whims. Can you promise that?”

“YES! I promise all that. I will come to you as you wish. I will obey your whims.”

“Good, that’s right, you will not be able to cum again until you do. Do you understand what you are giving up, Suzy?”

Suzy whimpered and nodded yes, her body covered in sweat from the denied pleasure, the pure want.

“Then say it, Suzy. Tell me what you are willing to give up for me.” The soft whispery words washed over her muddled brain.

“I will come to you, obey your whims, enjoy the humiliation, and offer my complete submission.”

“Yes. You will.” Aaron smiled and removed his hand from her wanting pussy and stepped back. “Your pussy no longer belongs to you, Suzy.”

Suzy whimpered. Her hips continuing to pump at nothing. Desperate tears burning down her cheeks now.

“It is my new toy, made just to please me.” Aaron rubbed the juices from his fingers across Suzy’s lips. Automatically Suzy darted her tongue out and tasted herself on her own lips. Aaron slowly passed a finger between her lips, fed her own pleasure to her.

“As you taste how pleasing you are, Suzy, you will be allowed to cum.”

She hungrily licked and drank from him, as ripples of an orgasm traveled through her. Instead of bringing release, the orgasm left her agonizing for more. Suzy whimpered again, as she realized all she gave up, all she was going to give again and again.

“What’s the matter, pet?” Aaron chuckled again.

“Please, don’t stop.” Suzy begged, desperate to feel his touch once more.

“There will be more, Suzy. There will be plenty of time to explore this. I love playing with new toys. Aaron reached out and stroked her pussy as he spoke, light caressing strokes, bringing no satisfaction to her.

“Now, what do you say we get dressed and back to the real world. It’s getting rather dark here and I am sure you are covered in mosquito bites.”

As he spoke, Suzy felt the stinging itch of her many bites. She blinked and shivered, and looked around, as if coming out of a daze.

Aaron laughed, and handed her the discarded clothing. “What do you say, same time tomorrow?”

Suzy took the clothes from his outstretched hands. She wanted to scream at him that never again was more like it, but she found herself nodding in agreement instead. She longed to feel that building pleasure again, needed to find the release that only he could provide. She licked her lips and felt the lingering taste of herslf there. She knew she had to taste that again and again, fed to her from his fingers.

“OK,” was all she could manage to squeak out, as they walked back to the van together and left the woods.