The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BODI — Body On Demand Inc.

Note:

The idea for this story came to my mind several months ago. I instantly knew how it would begin but never really had the time to think how it might evolve. But finally I was able to finish it. I think it is a story that brings me back to my earlier stories, but it has some—hopefully—fresh ideas as well.

And please bear in mind: English is not my native language. So please overlook some badly chosen words, phrases or other mistakes. I hope you’ll like it anyway.

Any resemblance with any real persons, places, companies and events is purely coincidental. And please: This is adult content, non-science and pure fiction and does by no means reflect the author’s opinion on treating people in real life. So don’t try any of this! I’m looking forward to any comments, suggestions for linguistic improvement, questions or maybe even fresh ideas: !

* * *

A Fresh Start

„Have you read the contract completely and do you understand everything? If yes, please sign here!” the branch manager said to Karen.

Karen sighed. Of course, there were some further questions. But there was really no other way out of her dilemma … and she was too shy to assert herself in contract negotiations. Maybe that was why she was sitting here. Maybe because of her shyness she wasn’t successful in her job, maybe this had caused her dismissal, maybe this was the sole reason for the huge mountain of debt that had piled up during the last couple of years. Maybe. But the thing she knew for sure was that she was just 27 and completely broke. And now she was about to sign a contract that would change her whole life. Karen was frightened and too agitated to understand all the terms of the contract. She cleared her throat.

“Uhm, just … hmmm. To put this in a nutshell: By … by signing this contract I will be an employee of your agency. And the … the only thing I have to do is to place my body at your disposal whenever needed, but 3 times a month tops and each time not longer than 5 days. And … in return … you will assume all my debts and pay me this quite generous salary?” Karen asked the manager cautiously.

“Yes, that is correct. Because of our clients’ special needs and the way we work we’re looking only for women like you, of your age, with your unspoiled character. And that’s also why there is no right of termination within the first 3 years of this contract,” the manager explained to her.

“But … after those 3 years” Karen stuttered, “I am free to go?”

The manager nodded and smiled gently. Karen took the pen and signed the contract. Then she sat back, went through her thick blonde shoulder-long hair with her fingers and thought about her new job. Since the depression of 2026 this was the first time of being an employee again. And now she was an employee of BODI, which was short for ‘Body On Demand Inc.’! This agency had expanded rapidly during the last few years. They offered personnel leasing on a high level and for all kinds of services. But she needed this job. She just wanted to get rid of her debts … and judging from the generosity of BODI and the way they seemed to take care of her Karen thought this to be OK.

“Congratulations, Karen!” the manager said and offered her a glass of champagne. Karen stood up, smiled and sipped at it. Then she exhaled in great relief and wanted to ask the manager about her first assignment as suddenly she felt extremely tired. The manager instantly took the glass she held in her hand. Karen frowned, but before she could think any further, everything went black and Karen slumped down on the floor.

Karen woke up on an examination couch in a small bright room. A woman in a white lab coat smiled at her: “Hi, Karen. My name is Mona, I’m your personal BODI advisor and doctor. How do you feel? Please try to stand up.”

Karen shook her head. She looked at the gently smiling woman. She seemed rather young for a doctor and was perfectly in shape. Karen sat up on the couch.

“What … what happened?” Karen asked and looked at the white shirt she was wearing.

“Oh, we just made the bodily modifications that we are contractually entitled to. But don’t worry. It was no big deal and everything worked out fine. The manager just provided you with an anaesthetic to make it easier for you.”

“And …” Karen – who now stood in front of Mona – asked, “ and what are these modifications?”

“Well, we provided your brain with a small implant. You know that you have to be available all the time so we can’t rely on mobile phones. But with this implant we can detect and contact you 24/7. Furthermore, we installed an interface so that data can be loaded to your brain. That spares us long briefings et cetera so that you can start your assignment right away and there won’t be any waiting periods for our clients. This interface works both wirelessly and cable-based. We will use a cable connection to upload sensitive data for safety reasons. So we had to install a tiny socket in your left ear. But don’t worry, you will hardly notice it,” the woman explained.

Karen lifted up the shirt’s neckline and looked at her underneath naked body: “But everything else is as before?”

“Yes. There was no need for modifications,” Mona undressed Karen with a quick movement and scrutinized her body smilingly. “You are very well-proportioned. 35-26-35, I presume. And I see perfectly round B-sized breasts, immaculate skin, thick blonde hair and bright blue eyes. Quite perfect!”

Karen nodded and smiled. She felt flattered, but also insecure and frightened of the things that were about to happen. Then she sighed and two tear drops ran down her cheeks.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” Mona asked and gave Karen a hug. “Don’t be scared. I will take care of you and I will be there for you. You should rather be proud of being a BODI employee … and of your perfect body. Everything will be fine.” Having said that, Mona hugged Karen again and then she gave her a quick kiss. Karen relaxed. Nobody had been that nice to her for months.

“OK, before you go: here’s a voucher for several treatments at a local spa. I just want you to go there the next couple of days, get those treatments and relax. Have a good time. When the spa informs me that you’re through with the programme, you will be available for your fist assignment.”

The First Time

10 days later Karen sat in a nice café together with one of her few friends. They chatted about Karen’s new job or rather just the fact that she had one, because her contract strictly forbid any talk about BODI and Karen’s occupation. Karen felt extremely good. Since her fist day at the agency she had heard anything from there, but she had already been paid. And she had had a terrific time at the spa. They gave her a new – rather sexy – haircut, bikini wax, lessons in make-up, manicure, pedicure et cetera and Karen spent several sessions in a tanning booth. She felt like a new woman, at least regarding her looks.

“So, Karen, what about a new flat? You could afford a larger one now,” her friend asked her.

“Well, I have thought about that, but I think I’ll wait a couple of months, just to make sure. You never know how … how things will … evolve.”

“Oh come on! Don’t be so overcautious all the time. You have the money so … Karen? Is everything OK?” her friend looked at Karen who had put her glass down on the table and now just stared into one direction.

“Karen? Is there something over there? Karen? … Hello? Earth calling Karen!” her friend frowned and touched Karen’s shoulder. But Karen didn’t react. She didn’t even move, she just looked straight ahead. But then she stood up, put on her sunglasses and grabbed her handbag.

“Please. Be my guest. See you next week. Bye,” Karen said rather monotonous and put a twenty-dollar note on the table. Then she turned around and walked away without hesitation. She went straight to a taxi, opened the door and got in.

“Hey, young lady. Where you wanna go?” the driver asked her.

“123 Union Road,“ Karen replied, buckled up properly and put her hands on her thighs. The driver started the car and pulled out.

“Tell me, young lady,” he tried to start a conversation. But Karen just gave him a fifty-dollar note, said “Just drive. No questions.” and sat back again.

After just 7 minutes they reached a house in a noble district. Karen told the driver to keep the change, left the car and went up to the front door of the quite expensive-looking house. She rang the doorbell and the door was instantly opened by a man in his early forties.

“Hello Sir. I am from BODI. I am reporting for duty,” Karen said and entered the house. The house was well furnished and everything was state-of-the-art. The man took Karen’s handbag and pointed at a suitcase standing in the middle of the room.

“This was delivered only minutes ago. The courier said you’d know what to do,” the man said slightly insecure.

“Yes, Sir. Do you have a room where I can change?” Karen asked – in a friendly but still monotonous way – and was lead to a guestroom. She asked the man to wait outside. Then she put the suitcase onto the bed and opened it by entering a personal code. Then she took several clothes from the suitcase and put them on the bed as well. After that she produced a wire from the suitcase, skilfully put it in her left ear and pushed a button in the suitcase. Instantly Karen froze, she even shivered slightly. But some seconds later she relaxed. She took off her sunglasses and blinked. Then she pulled the wire out of her ear and put it back into the suitcase. Quickly, but without haste, she undressed completely and took the items that lay on the bed.

The man had sat down in the living room. He waited for that BODI woman excitedly and chew on his lower lip. Suddenly the door was flung open. The man turned around and spotted a tall blonde latex goddess. That woman had put on a black and red body made of lace with a plunging neckline and a stand-up collar over a black fishnet pantyhose covered by a black shiny corset with red clasps on the front side. Additionally she wore black shiny over-knee boots with red front lacing and black elbow length latex gloves. The woman quickly approached the man and put the tip of her riding crop on the man’s chest.

“Get on your knees, worthless piece of shit!” she shouted as if she was really angry at him. The man hastily got on the floor and received some slaps from the riding crop.

“When your Mistress enters the room, you will always go down on your knees and you will greet her. Do you understand, slave?”

“Y-yes, Mistress,” the man replied instantly.

“Good. And now get undressed. You have to earn the right to wear clothes. Get undressed and then lick your Mistress’ boots!” Karen shouted at him again and sat down on the couch.

During the following two days Karen treated the man as her personal slave, she provided him with duties in the household and used him for personal pleasures. On Sunday noon she relieved him of his slave duties and put on the outfit she had worn at her arrival. The man had to sign a form and then Karen took the suitcase and went straight to BODI.

There, she went to Mona’s office, got in and put the suitcase on the table. She remained in front of it and looked straight ahead in Mona’s direction without saying a word. Mona took the suitcase and put it away. Then she locked the door, undressed Karen and took a careful look at her body. She touched Karen’s breasts, let her hands slide down her belly and over her ass cheeks. She gave Karen a long passionate kiss that was not responded by Karen at all. She just stood there. Then Mona smiled, gave Karen a slight slap on the ass and just said: “End assignment!”

Karen blinked.

“I’m not overcautious. I just think ... that …” Karen took a quick look around, “Mona? How did I get here? I was sitting in a café with a friend of mine and suddenly I’m here. And I’m naked!”

“Well, …” Mona tried to explain while Karen put her clothes back on, “you just ended your first assignment. Try to remember. You were talking to your friend as you received our message. You were told to start the assignment and to meet at the client’s house. There you had to receive the specifications and outfits or things needed. Do you remember?”

“Yes, slowly. I put this wire into my ear and then there was some kind of electric shock and all of a sudden I felt so … so dominant. And I … I just wanted to dominate this guy … I wanted to …” Karen ripped her eyes wide open and sat down on a chair, “Oh my god! Did I really do all this stuff to that man? Did I do that?”

“Yes, you did!” Mona said and handed Karen a wire that looked just like the one from the suitcase. “Please connect yourself to my computer. I want to take a look at the assignment protocol and then download it. And after that I’ll tell you what I think about your performance.”

“Great!” Mona exclaimed one hour later. “Well, I haven’t seen the documentation in full, but I think you did a great job. Congratulations! You met the client’s needs precisely. I think there’s a very lucky man out there.”

Karen sighed. She would never have done something like that to another person. She couldn’t believe the things she had done and even they way she had presented herself in that house for two whole days. “Do I have to do things like that again?” she asked.

“First, your reaction is completely ok. But that’s why we are so successful. By using these neural interfaces we can provide our clients with the perfect staff. We provide a body with a fairly neutral mind. The client can then literally programme our employees, he can predetermine a certain scenario … nearly everything. There are even some clients who don’t like getting married or starting a proper relationship, but who need someone to show up at public events. And so they hire their girlfriend from us. Considering your question … Yes, you will have to do things like that again, but also other things, nicer things. It’s not just about sexual services, but literally everything!”

“And I have to do this three times a month. That might work … but do I really have to experience and remember everything I’ve done?” Karen asked.

“Well … at least once, because we need a copy of everything you see and hear for your own safety and for matters of liability. In case a client might hurt you or demand something he hasn’t paid for, we can sue him and thus prevent him and other clients from hurting you. It has worked ever since. But let me just think about this … well … we can delete this memory afterwards if you like. That shouldn’t be a problem at all.”

“Oh yes,” Karen sighed, jumped at Mona and grabbed her hand. “Please do that. Get your documentation and then erase everything. Please, Mona!”

Mona smiled and gave Karen a kiss on her hands. “Just sit down and stay calm.”

Karen sat down and watched Mona entering some commands in her computer. Then Mona pressed a button and looked at Karen with a big grin.

Karen blinked.

“I’m not overcautious. I just think ... that …” Karen took a quick look around, “Mona? How did I get here? I was sitting in a café with a friend of mine and suddenly I’m here. And I’m naked!”

“Well, …” Mona sighed and just explained: “you just ended your first assignment. Don’t try to remember, because I have deleted your memory of the last 2 days – just as you wanted me to. I suggest you get a hot bath and relax for a while. And believe me, you did a great job…”

Living With It

The following weeks and months Karen had to carry out a wide variety of tasks. She was ordered to attend a bachelor party, first as a stripper but then she had to sexually please every man in that room as she was told. That night – without any sign of hesitation – she blew countless dicks and let the men fuck her umpteen times, even three at the same time.

Some days later she was ordered to get dressed completely in silver latex, to behave like a robot, to chase and kidnap a young man and then finally fuck him with a metal strap-on.

Once she had to get her whole body painted like a leopard-skin, and then a programme was loaded to her brain that made her behave like a tame and cuddly leopard that was even fucked by its new owner.

After several successfully completed assignments Karen’s body had to be changed slightly. She had to dye her hair red, had to wear bright-green contact lenses and her breasts were enlarged to a modest C size. Then the personality of a young woman who had left her husband was uploaded to her brain, and it was then Karen’s task to live with that man for some days. Karen was booked by that client several times until he finally started a new relationship with another woman.

But her assignments were not only about being fucked eventually. She also had to do some gardening or cooking while being naked or wearing certain fetish outfits. Or she had to accompany men and women to social events like company dinners, weddings or vacations pretending to be their wife or girlfriend.

After each assignment Karen’s memory was erased back to the point when she received “the call”. This made it absolutely easy for her to get along with her rather unconventional job and the things she had to do during the assignments or that had been done to her respectively. It even worked out that well that BODI decided to make this the standard procedure for all employees, because that way they were able to guarantee their clients 100 per cent discreetness.

A Special Client

One day Karen went to a great fashion outlet centre together with her best friend by car. Since her breast augmentation and a new haircut after her hair had been dyed back to blonde she liked getting dressed up and kept herself in good shape more than she had done ever before – not only because her contract with BODI obliged her to. And because Mona had deleted the irritating memories after each assignment, Karen had also kept her unspoiled mind so that there was no danger of overdoing all this.

When Karen drove the car towards the parking area she suddenly noticed a silent ping in her ears. All of a sudden everything concerning her afternoon occupation, the shopping tour, her friend, everything went completely meaningless. Karen stopped the car.

“What’s wrong, Karen?” her friend asked her and turned around to take a look out of the rear window. “You can’t stop here, there are other cars behind us. Drive on, will you?!”

But Karen didn’t really notice those words. She just listened to a voice inside her head: “This is BODI. Your services are required. Refrain from doing anything else. Just go to this address and receive further information according to protocol A-1: Bridge Street 131, Henderson. Execute!”

Karen blinked. Something in her mind indicated that she had to follow that order, that she had to get rid of her friend and drive to that address immediately. It was her duty, a new assignment, it was her job. That order was not negotiable, not with BODI, not with her friend and not with those car drivers behind her that were already beeping. She had to obey.

“Get out,” Karen said to her friend, not in a rude way, but neither friendly.

“Oh … not again!” her friend rolled her eyes. There had been several incidents like this during the last few months: suddenly Karen had stopped doing what she was doing and had left without further explanation. And she knew that there was nothing she could do against this. “All right. See you in a couple of days then … as usual,” she said disappointedly, opened the door and left the car.

Normally Karen would have looked surprised as the client opened the door, but she remained totally calm. According to her orders she wasn’t allowed to think about unimportant things, she just had to proceed according to protocol A-1. And so she did.

“Hello. I am from BODI. I am reporting for duty,” Karen said and entered the house. The client closed the door behind her and pointed at the usual suitcase that had already been delivered. Karen took it and was led to a bedroom where she unpacked the suitcase and connected herself to it using the data port in her ear. She instantly froze as the data entered her brain. She saw numbers flashing before her inner eye and heard numerous things being spoken simultaneously by the same voice that had ordered her some minutes ago. Karen got slightly confused but couldn’t move either. Her body was totally rigid and her mind overwhelmed by all the data. But after some moments everything was quiet and Karen relaxed. She pulled the wire out of her ear and put it back into the suitcase. But then she hesitated. She didn’t know what to do. She didn’t know how to interpret the acquired data and had no memory about what to do in this situation. Karen blinked and took a look around.

“Where am I? How did I get here?” she asked herself.

“I booked you and BODI ordered you to come here,” the client said standing next to the door.

Karen turned around and looked at the door … and now she looked surprised!

“Mona!?” she whispered.

“Yes, Dear. To be quite honest,” Mona continued and walked over to stunned Karen, “since the day I first saw you and your immaculate body I had a crush on you. And some days ago I came across the idea to book you to have you around here over the weekend, to get to know each other and to have some fun.”

“But…” Karen frowned and caught a glimpse of the fetish gear lying on the bed next to the suitcase. She pondered on what Mona meant by ‘having some fun’. Suddenly pictures of women in latex clothes kissing each other went through her mind. Karen shook her head and backed away from Mona who now stood directly in front of her, “I … I don’t like women. Well, I like you of course, as … as a colleague, but I don’t date women, just men, but not …”

But Karen couldn’t say anything else as Mona grabbed her by her waist, pulled Karen towards her and kissed her passionately on her mouth. Karen sighed and wanted to back away again, but something inside her told her that everything was OK. The pictures in her mind became clearer and Karen slowly changed her opinion. For an instant she asked herself how it might be kissing a woman, being together with a woman … with Mona in particular, her dark-haired and attractive superior from BODI … with her nicely shaped breasts, her perky smile, her bright eyes, her smooth lips. To her own surprise Karen felt kind of aroused by Mona’s presence, felt attracted to her colleague, at least something inside told her so. Thus Karen kissed Mona back and even put her arms around her. After several moments and Karen really getting into kissing Mona, Mona stopped, stepped back and smiled at Karen.

“What did you just say?” Mona asked her ironically. “You don’t kiss girls?”

“I … well, at least I thought I wouldn’t. I’m a bit confused right now, Mona.”

“Relax. It’s perfectly OK. When I booked you I had to choose between different personalities or scenarios for you and this weekend. But I decided to have the original Karen … with slight modifications I have to admit, namely you being a lesbian and completely obedient to my commands. So I suggest that you get undressed and put on these nice latex clothes I ordered. See you in the living room,” Mona explained, gave even more stunned Karen a quick kiss on her cheek and went downstairs.

As Karen entered the living-room, Mona had already opened a bottle of wine and put on another outfit as well.

“There you are. Come here and let me take a look at you, honey!” Mona said and stood up from the couch. She wore black pumps, transparent latex stockings, a rather short transparent-blue latex dress, transparent gloves and a blue rubber corset pushing up her breasts so that they were almost squeezed out of the dress’ deep neckline.

Karen felt great in her new outfit, a white, skin-tight latex suit that covered her entire body except her head and breasts. In her crotch area the suit had a vertical slit so that Karen’s pussy and her anus were easily accessible without opening a zipper, but when Karen stood upright everything was covered by the overlapping latex. With every step she took the latex moved a bit over her pussy and massaged it gently. Karen felt just great: this constant stimulation, the tightness of the suit and the chilly breeze around her exposed breasts. Karen smiled and walked towards Mona on her white high-heeled bootees as if it were totally everyday, hugged her and gave her a passionate kiss.

“You look gorgeous, Karen,” Mona whispered to her and gave her another kiss.

“Thank you, Mona. But your outfit is really great, too. At BODI you always wear those medical clothes … Well, I came across the idea how you might look underneath, but I’ve never imagined you looking that great. I can’t believe this, but it kind of turns me really on,” Karen sighed and let her hands run over Mona’s slim waist, her firm ass and the latex dress.

“But some minutes ago you said, you’d never kiss a woman…”

“Yes, I know,” Karen replied, let her hands go up again and grabbed Mona right next to her breasts. She kissed her again and whispered smilingly: “I know, but it’s because of this … there’s something inside of me that tells me that this a good thing.”

“And what do you think about all this?” Mona asked.

Karen just smiled full of relish and pulled her towards Mona tightly: “I like it, I really like it. You can have me programmed like that as long as you want, Mona.”

“I’d love to, but …” Mona stepped back, sat down on the couch again and spread her legs, “first I have to check on your skills. Come here and make me feel good!”

Karen instantly kneeled down in front of Mona while Mona revealed her moist pussy. Karen put her hands on Mona’s thighs, pushed her head against the lower end of the latex dress and buried her head in Mona’s lap. Some seconds later Mona let her head fall backwards on the backrest, moaned loudly and caressed Karen’s head working on her pussy quite busily.

After about twenty minutes and just before Mona was about to orgasm the second time, she told Karen to kneel on the couch with her arms on the backrest. Karen stopped and licked Mona’s juices away from her chin and lips. Then she took the position on the other couch as ordered and presented her wet pussy and ass to Karen. In the meantime Karen had put on a two-way strap-on. She took place right behind Karen, pulled the tight white latex apart, gave her a slap on the ass and then slowly pushed the dildo inside her…

A Future Together

The following Monday Karen and Mona met at Mona’s office at BODI. Although they’d spent a terrific weekend with hours of kissing, cuddling and great sex, they arrived separate from each other because at the moment when Mona’s booking time expired, Karen instantly switched back to protocol A-1. She got dressed, had Mona sign the usual form, got her things and left the house without a further kiss or hug. She took her car to the agency and went to Mona’s office. When Mona entered the room Karen already sat on the examination couch and stared straight ahead.

As usually, Mona connected Karen to the computer and downloaded the assignment files, but this time she did not delete them. As Mona wanted to “wake up” her colleague, the branch manager entered the room: “Morning Mona, you wanted to talk to me in an urgent matter?”

“Yes, …” Mona sighed and took a seat in front of still motionless Karen, “I don’t know where to start, but I’d like to have Karen assigned to me permanently.” Then she explained everything to her boss.

Ten minutes later the manager buried his face in his hands, sighed and looked at Mona: “Mona, you’re one of my best employees and I do understand that you might have fallen in love or something like that with her, “ the manager pointed at still motionless Karen. “But … she signed a contract about a year ago and it will take at least another year until there’s some profit. Karen can’t even give notice within the first three years. So … I am sorry, but that’s impossible.“

„But please, I … I will pay for her services,“ Mona begged.

“Mona, you know as well as I that you can’t afford a permanent lease. Furthermore, there are returning clients who ask for Karen, especially Karen. She is one of our best. Every time she leaves a satisfied client, he or she will tell friends and colleagues and there will be two new clients. Mona, you have to understand,” the manager insisted.

“But there has to be a way. I mean, she’s an individual after all. She’s not your slave. She has feelings. Just like me.”

“Stop! That is … correct. But as long as she carries out her assignments and is under our control she IS a slave, she’s nothing but a remote-controlled body. And you know that. But …” the manager shook his head, then he thought about something for a while, sighed and looked back at Mona. “All right, there might be a way. You don’t know anything about it yet, because we can’t get that thing licensed in this country, but there is a new BODI project. There might be a possibility of getting the both of you over there to take part in it. You’d be working and living together 24/7. But … there’s a catch to it.”

“It’s OK. I don’t mind. I just want to be together with her,” Mona begged the manager again.

“Well … you’d have to waive all your acquired rights here at BODI and you’d have to become like Karen. That means you have to be provided with the interface and you’d have to carry out assignments just like her. And you have to share her with clients because she would still be bookable. There won’t be much concurrent time off for the both of you.”

Mona took a pen from her desk and smiled at the manager: “Where do I have to sign?”

The next morning Mona woke up in her bed. She looked at the clock on her bedside table. There was still enough time to catch the flight. Then she turned around and looked into Karen’s bright eyes.

“Good Morning, my Dear,” Mona said and gave Karen a passionate kiss.

“Good Morning, Mona,” Karen replied and kissed her back. She remembered the weekend they had spent together and even without the programmed change in her sexual preferences she realized that she had in fact feelings for Mona as well, especially as she now knew how much fun it was having sex with another woman, with Mona, her colleague and new girlfriend.

Then both of them got out of bed. Mona smiled as she looked at Karen’s immaculate body, she stepped towards her, put her hands on Karen’s naked ass and pulled Karen towards her. The two naked women hugged and kissed each other for quite a while. Mona dreamed about their future. They’d be in another country, at least for a while until the project would be licensed here. But they’d be together. Mona smiled and kissed Karen another time. Then both of them took a shower together and got dressed. As this was supposed to be an official business trip they put on white blouses and dark trouser suits. The manager had told them that they could take just a few personal belongings with them, and so Mona and Karen had packed just one little suitcase.

Three hours later they took their business class seats. Mona gave Karen a kiss as the plane had reached its flying altitude and they were allowed to open their seat belts: “This will be great! I love you, Karen.”

“And I love you, Mona,” Karen said to Mona for the first time, “but what will be our assignment over there? What do you think?”

“Well, I don’t know anything about that new project, but I think we’ll …” suddenly Mona stopped speaking and stared straight ahead.

“Mona? What’s wrong?” Karen asked. But Mona just stood up and stepped into the aisle.

“I’ll be back in a minute,” Mona said in a rather dull voice and walked away leaving speechless Karen behind. One minute ago Mona had received a call and had switched to protocol A-1 for the first time in her life. She had been ordered to go to the restrooms and await further instructions.

In the first class a wealthy businessman received a message on his cell phone: “Your BODI order is ready and waiting for you in the business class restroom. Just knock four times and show her this message. Thank you for choosing BODI.”

The businessman took his phone and went to the restroom as well. He knocked four times and the door was opened by Mona. As she spotted the client, she smiled instantly and took his cell phone. She looked at the message, entered a secret code and held the cell phone to her left ear. The man just heard a silent noise while Mona received her orders. The client then closed the door, Mona handed the phone over to him and instantly got on her knees. She unzipped the man’s pants, put her right hand into them and produced his cock. Mona flung back her hair and licked over the cock’s bell-end. Then she swallowed it without hesitation and felt it growing inside of her mouth. As the cock reached Mona’s gullet, she pressed her head deep inside the man’s lap and let his cock penetrate her deeply. Then she lifted her head up again and let the fully erect cock slide through her moist lips. Mona then sucked it heavily and let it slide back in again. She did this again and again. The man just grabbed her head and pushed it into his lap until Mona chocked. As he let go of her she went on sucking his cock calmly until he finally came inside her mouth. Mona licked his cock clean very carefully, stood up and smiled at him. But the man just pushed Mona back so that she almost fell and landed on the toilet bowl. He turned around, put his cock back into his trousers and left the cabin.

Mona felt nothing. She didn’t even think about what just happened. A voice inside her head just told her that everything was fine, that she had carried out her task very well and to get herself ready. And so Mona just stood up, rinsed her mouth with water and arranged her hairstyle and lipstick. Then she left the cabin as if nothing had happened and returned to her seat.

“Where have you been?” Karen asked her as she sat down.

Mona blinked.

“What do you mean?” Mona asked her back, seeming rather puzzled.

“Ten minutes ago you just stood up and went away. You just said you’d be back in a minute.”

Mona thought about what had happened: “I can’t remember anything, just that I suddenly felt the urge to go to the restroom. Like being operated by remote control.”

Mona looked at Karen. Karen smiled and rolled her eyes. Then she gave Mona a kiss, leaned back again and just said: “I think you just carried out your first assignment for BODI. Welcome to my life.”

Part Of The Project

A car waited for Karen and Mona at the airport. The two women got in the back of the car and the driver started the engine. Karen and Mona enjoyed the luxurious car, breathed a sigh of relief and leaned back.

But as Mona wanted to say something to Karen, she obviously received another call from BODI. All of a sudden the beautiful landscape was meaningless to her, as well as the nice car, her future together with Karen … and Karen. She managed to turn her head slightly towards Karen, but then she realized that Karen must have received a call as well because she already looked straight ahead with a meaningless expression in her face. Mona tried to think about this, but the call was stronger and so she slowly turned her head back straight ahead.

“This is BODI. You will obey my every command. You will not hesitate. Now undress completely, put your clothes into the bags in front of you. Then stay calm and await further instructions.”

Instantly Karen and Mona started to undress. They took off everything and put it into two plastic bags together with their wrist watches, necklaces and rings. Then they leaned back, put their hands in their thighs, stared straight ahead and waited. None of them even thought about being completely naked, the feel of those leather seats or what the driver might think of them. None of them said a single word. Some minutes later the car stopped in basement garage. The driver got out and opened the right rear door. Then there was the noise in their heads again:

“Get out of the car, walk straight to room 00-201, lie down and await further instructions!”

Mona and Karen instantly got out of the car and walked through the garage, through a door and a long corridor. On their way they just looked straight ahead and didn’t say a word. When they ran across someone in the corridor, Mona and Karen didn’t react at all. Their only concern was to get to room 00-201. Finally they reached the room and got in. It looked like a completely tiled operation room with two metal tables, many devices and bright lamps hanging from the ceiling. But the two women didn’t bother. They walked straight towards those tables and lay down. Minutes went by and nothing at all happened. Mona and Karen just lay there and stared at the ceiling. They breathed calmly and thought about nothing. Even as two robotic arms began to move and punctured their carotid arteries, Mona and Karen didn’t react. They experienced something like pain, but as they weren’t ordered to react in any way this was just a meaningless sensation.

One of the robotic arms took a sample of Karen’s blood and processed it. Then it removed the needle from her neck. But the other robotic arm didn’t do the same to Mona. It remained where it was while the first arm moved quickly around her body and inserted wires and tubes into her nostrils, mouth, urethra, pussy and anus. Then something was pumped into Mona’s blood circuit. After some moments both of the robotic arms went back to their initial position leaving Mona on the table – still connected to those tubes and wires. Then a metal cap was lowered from the ceiling and sealed Mona within. Mona and Karen still didn’t bother. And again, there was absolute silence. Nothing else happened.

Nearly an hour later a door opened and a man in white clothing entered the room. He checked Mona’s vital functions that were now displayed on the top of the metal cap and then he went over to Karen.

“Stand up!” he ordered her and as Karen stood in front of the table he added “Terminate the last call from BODI, behave normally as Karen!”

Karen blinked twice and looked at the man, the room, the tables: “What have you done to Mona? What … where am I? And why am I completely naked?”

“Calm down. You reached your destination. From now on you will live in this facility together with Mona. She will experience a slight bodily modification and then the both of you will live and work together.”

Three weeks later and after being booked by new and returning clients, Karen was told to meet the doctor who had welcomed her the first day in room 00-202. Karen went there straightaway. The room looked just like 00-201 except for the fact that there weren’t two metal tables in the middle of it but two chairs like those that she knew from her dentist. She was told to sit on one of them and so she did.

“Where is Mona?” she asked the doctor. But the doctor just grabbed Karen’s arms and bound them tightly to the chair’s armrests. Then he also put straps around Karen’s ankles and her neck.

“What are you doing? What’s going on here?!” Karen asked and her heart pounded heavily as the door opened and the branch manager who had transferred her here entered the room.

“Hello Karen. How are you?” he smiled at her.

“Quite fine. But I want to know where Mona is. You promised us that we could live and work together, but I haven’t seen Mona since our arrival!”

“Calm down, Karen! Mona is right here,” the manager said and opened the door again. Karen couldn’t believe her eyes as Mona entered the room. She walked over to the other chair and stood right in front of it. She was completely naked and indeed bodily modified. Mona now looked exactly like Karen as if she had been her identical twin all her life: the same physique, the same face, identical eye and hair colours. Karen didn’t know what to say, but then she was just happy to see Mona again.

“Mona, finally! How are you, my love?” Karen asked but Mona didn’t react.

“She won’t respond to your questions. We extracted Mona’s mind and personality from her brain. What you see is just the modified body. And in a few moments we will extract your personality form your body as well. You and Mona will work in our newest project as fully remote-controlled, identical twins,” the manager explained.

“What?! What’s this new project? Since our arrival and between my assignments I’ve been locked in a small hotel room. And now this! So you’re breaking your promise, aren’t you?!” Karen shouted at him. She had never been this angry in her whole life. People had always treated her like crap and she had never really fought back. But this was too much. She wanted to be with her true love Mona.

“In a couple of days we will open a kind of BODI pleasure ground. People can come here and visit different theme-related worlds. They can choose BODI employees and then programme them as they wish. The both of you will be one of our favourite attractions. And when you’re not needed in the pleasure ground you can be booked as usual. And the great thing about this is: we have now 2 Karens, 2 copies of our best body on demand!” the manager got excited like a child and smiled at Karen.

“So you are breaking your promise!” Karen resigned. The manager nodded towards the doctor who put a metal frame around Karen’s head and started the extraction sequence. Then the manager sat down next to Karen.

“No, I am not. You will live and work together. Well, in a slightly different way but you will have enough time together … in fact 24/7. You’ll see. And now relax,” the manager explained.

Karen didn’t really believe a word but there was nothing she could do. The extraction sequence had already started and Karen felt how her mind left her body. She was able to think and she still knew who she was, but she couldn’t move a muscle. She gradually lost control over her body and finally she felt like some kind of ghost in a great dark room. Everything went black but she didn’t loose consciousness. Then there was a flash and she looked at the scene in the room from a surveillance camera. She saw Mona’s body still standing in front of the chair, her own body lying on the other chair, the manager, the doctor. Then the manager moved towards her field of vision.

“Karen? I hope you can hear me. Your mind ... well, you are now inside this computer. Everything is saved in our central computer that is connected to this camera. Don’t try to talk to us because we won’t hear you. Just try to relax. Everything will be over in a couple of minutes,” the manager said and went back to the two bodies.

He then freed Karen’s body from the chair. He looked at the doctor who confirmed the upload of a basic programming. Then the manager addressed the body: “Stand up, move next to your twin sister and undress completely!”

Karen’s body did as it had been told. The manager looked at the two female bodies standing next to each other. They were absolutely immaculate, absolutely identical: two sexy women with thick blonde hair, perfectly shaped with round C-sized breasts and bright blue eyes. He put his hands on Karen’s right and Mona’s left cheek and smiled. Then he let his hands run down over their breasts, bellies and pussies. But the two bodies didn’t react in the slightest way. They were just empty bodies without any personality, just there to exist. Then he let go off them and nodded towards the doctor who started to enter several commands into his computer.

Seconds later the two bodies started shivering. They went some inches forward and back again, clenched their fist and finally moaned loudly. About two minutes later everything was over and the two bodies stood there – again absolutely motionless.

“Who are you?” the manager asked them and both of them answered instantly:

“BODI device twin-1 and -2!”

“Who do you belong to?”

“We are property of Body On Demand Inc.!” the two said in perfect unision.

“Switch to pleasure ground mode PG-1!” the manager said.

The women blinked.

“Who are you?” the manager asked again.

“We-are-PT1-and-PT2, twin-pleasure-dolls, ready-to-be-programmed-and-re-named-as-desired,” the women responded still in perfect unision but in a very monotonous way.

“Very nice! Now switch to basic lease mode BL-1!”

The women blinked and smiled.

“Who are you?”

“I am Karen, I am a BODY employee,” the women said as if each of them was Karen.

“Switch to time-off mode TO-1!” the manager ordered.

The women blinked and looked at each other.

“Karen!” Mona shouted with delight.

“Mona!” the other woman sighed. Then both of them hugged each other.

“I told you, I’d keep my promise. We have combined your personalities to a new one. You are technically one. A copy of this new personality has been uploaded to each body. While you’re in TO mode you can even choose which body you want to inhabit. But that doesn’t make any difference because they’re both absolutely identical. When the neural interface in your heads puts you on BL mode both bodies will be former Karen. In PG mode you will have no personality, you are just nice robotic pleasure dolls that can be programmed by our guests. Trust me, you’ll have enough time in TO mode. And you will be together 24/7 in any way due to your new joint personality that will exist permanently on out main computer. You are now one spirit and you have the power to use these two remote-controlled bodies as you wish, well … at least as long as you are in BL mode until receiving a call or in the TO mode” the manager explained.

“I … we don’t know what to say … except maybe: thank you,” the twins, who could not really believe what just had happened, said carefully.

“Never mind. And trust me, you will get used to it very quickly. But now change to PG mode so that you can get ready for the pleasure ground’s grand opening!”

About an hour later the door of the manager’s office was opened and the two pleasure dolls entered. They didn’t say a single word but walked straight towards the manager and stopped abruptly in front of his desk.

“Pleasure-dolls-PT-1-and-PT-2-re-porting-for-duty. All-systems-fully-operational,” the dolls said simultaneously. The manager got up from his chair and scrutinized the two pleasure dolls standing in front of him. Both of them now wore a silver latex overall that was so tight and stretchy that there was not a single crease visible. The overall covered them completely from head to toe. Additionally they wore absolutely tight thigh-high silver boots with chrome-plated 5.5 inch heels, long silver latex gloves, a neck corset and a silver body with a built-in corset made from thick silver latex. The body included two chrome-plated lids covering their pussies as well as their anuses. The built-in corset forced their figure into an hourglass-like shape. It also pushed up the breasts which were not covered by the body so that one could easily detect the fully erected nipples covered just by the tight latex suit. On the bodies one could read “PT-1” or “PT-2” respectively black shiny letters. Their heads were partially covered in latex, just their faces remained free and the thick blonde hair had been put through a hole in the back of the hood as a ponytail. Both of them wore light silver make-up on their lips and eyelids to accentuate their bright blue eyes.

“Very good, very very good!” the manager said. “You will be the crowd puller, that’s for sure.”

Then he took a swipe card and pulled it through a slit on the latex body’s front side. Instantly the lids covering pussy and anus slid aside so that all of the three orifices were now easily accessible. The manager put both his index fingers into PT-1’s and PT-2’s moist pussies and massaged them gently. Although both of them behaved and looked like robots they were still able to feel and to react. And so they started moaning and moved their hips back and forth. Then the manager pulled his fingers out of them, pushed a button on the latex body and the lids closed automatically. The pleasure dolls calmed down instantly and stood at attention.

“What is your duty?” he asked the pleasure dolls.

“It-is-our-duty-to-give-pleasure-to-the-park’s-visitors. We-will-be-available-for-them-in-the-park’s-future-theme-world. They-can-programme-us-as-desired-after-registering-with-their-BODI-credit-card. Their-registration-will-expire-after-half-an-hour. Then-they-can-register-a-second-time. After-that-we-will-be-available-for-other-visitors. When-not-needed-we-will-stand-at-attention-and-wait-for-new-visitors-in-our-vitreous-container-or-we-will-carry-out-lesbian-robotic-activities,” the robotic twins answered.

“Very good! But first …” the manager said, produced another card from his pocket and pulled it through the slits on the pleasure dolls’ fronts. Then he went over to a couch and sat down. The robotic twins followed him, knelt down in front of him and PT-1 (Mona) unzipped his pants. PT-2 (Karen) then produced his already erect cock and massaged it for a while. Then both of the silver latex-clad women licked the erect penis simultaneously. They then started to sucked it in turns while the manager stroke their shiny silver heads that went up and down. As he finally came and his warm cum was licked up by the pleasure dolls he just said: “Switch to TO-1 …”

Mona and Karen stopped licking and looked first at each other, then at the manager and his still throbbing cock. The women tasted the warm cum in their mouths. But the arousal of the things they’d just done and of the outfit they wore still lasted, and as they realized that both of them looked like silver sexbots they ignored the taste in their mouths as well as the manager. Mona and Karen felt so turned on. They touched each other and stroke their latex-clad breasts with their shiny fingers.

“I love you!” they said to each other simultaneously. They started kissing passionately and wanted to touch each other’s pussy. But they were still sealed by the chrome-plated lids. Mona and Karen didn’t care and so the two silver latex-goddesses continued kissing and making out. They really enjoyed all this, their new joint personality, their bodies, their versatile jobs and their new life.

“I don’t want to interrupt you two,” the manager said and stood up, “but I have to attend a meeting right now. You’ll find a key card that will grant access to your orifices and a double-dildo on that table over there. Have fun and switch back to PG-1 exactly one minute after your second climax…”

THE END