The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Body Perfect,

Growth, masturbation, fetish, male/female, female/female, male dominant, female dominant.

I’m not sure how long this story will run. I’ll be trying to get it to be of pretty decent size, and try to add a few interesting additions to the story. Mail me at with questions, comments, flames, whatever. Of course, I’m very easy to flatter so, please, do feel free to compliment me!

III. The Clothes

Again Jennifer woke up early, but this time it was not from eagerness or the giddy excitement of the first day of work, but rather for a completely different reason. Her dreams had been erotic and sensuous and she was now drifting awake mere moments before she stroked herself to a powerful orgasm which left her quivering and gasping for air, her free hand moving up to her chest and massaging her breasts gently. Tweaking her nipples and twisting slightly she added a new series of waves of pleasure to her orgasm, gently rubbing her engorged clit with her thumb she lay there just basking in the sensations of her body. She was now mentally incapable of noticing anything off beat from her usual routine, the mind-controlling agent worked it’s magic very well when it was inhaled, and was even now continuing on working on her mind, as the more she felt her body in ways she was always to timid to explore before the drug that lowered her resistances and made her more vulnerable to suggestion worked it’s own brand of magic. Slowly searing into her now susceptible mind the idea that this was the greatest thing in the world and that it will only get better once she learns what really turns her on.

Slipping out of bed she luxuriated once more in her body, cupping her small apple-sized breasts and teasing the nipples before caressing her entire form, just enjoying the sensation of being touched. She was becoming an increasingly sensual creature, even while she breathed deeply the mixture of her own juices and her sweat before finally lifting a hand to her lips and tasting herself. She was surprised, when she did, from the heavy musk she actually tasted vaguely of watermelon and strawberries.

Just enjoying the way her body moved she put a gentle sashay into her hips, rocking them back and forth with each step, trying to get the timing right so that she didn’t seem awkward but rather brought attention to the one part of herself that the old Jennifer was very proud of; her firm, rounded ass. Moving into the bathroom to get herself cleaned up and ready for her day of shopping she turned on the water to get it heating before looking into the mirror.

She wasn’t really the same person that had looked at herself only the morning before, not at the heart of the matter. She now stuck her chest out a bit more, breathed a small bit more deeply each time to try to make them seem that much larger, and draw as much attention to them as possible. Her eyes now seemed a bit hooded and captured anyone to look at them trying to draw them into the indecipherable depths with visions of lust and sexual activities most would only dream about.

With the water now warm she stepped into the shower and again simply enjoyed the sensations of doing it. The feel of the warmth, the glorious pounding of the water, the differences in temperature everything about her life now just seemed like a more sensuous existence. She lathered up her wash-poof and again luxuriated in the feelings. Across her still hard nipples eliciting little gasps of pleasure from her, across her flat but undefined tummy, across her mound and down her legs, then back up her body, across her buttocks and over her arms.

Rinsing off was even better and as she washed her hair she realized just how good a nice, warm shower could really feel. When she stepped out she dried herself off in one of the fluffiest towels she had, usually reserved for when she really wanted to treat herself to a day at the “home spa”. Now dry she brushed her hair, and slipped into her bathrobe, but leaving it untied and open she stepped out into her apartment still loving the new world of senses. Especially how her still warm body chilled off and thrilled at the brisk air as it moved over her body causing her skin to get goose bumps all over.

Looking over her clothing she sighed gently and selected a skirt that followed the rules that were now imprinted into her brain but it was still a bit too long for her liking. It was exactly at the mid-thigh length requirement and was denim and looked great on her but she thought she’d like something maybe an inch or two shorter. Nothing slutty or whorish, but rather tasteful yet enticing, she also selected a white button down shirt with flared cuffs. She loved how it looked and usually wore the two together anyway so this was nothing really special for her.

She looked at the outfit in the mirror and sighed, even with all but four of the buttons undone she didn’t have much cleavage. She looked around her room then nearly smacked herself! She almost forgot about one of her bras it was a Body Perfect design and was little more than a Wonderbra. It gave her cleavage and made it seem like she had tits that were a bit bigger than they really were. Slipping out of her shirt and throwing on the bra she looked once more into the full-length mirror and grinned at her appearance. “Very nice…” She muttered to her reflection, slipping back into the shirt and grabbing her purse and apartment key she quickly gave her cat some food and water a few gentle scratches behind the ears and then set off. She went downstairs and checked her mailbox and strangely enough found a letter with Body Perfect as the sender, opening the letter quickly she found money inside. Lots and lots of money, after counting it, then re-counting it, and re-counting it for a third time she nearly lost her footing, there was almost three thousand dollars in the letter! There was also a note attached.

“Dear Jennifer,

We here at Body Perfect believe in providing our employees with every possibility for receiving all of their dues. Which includes as much from their paychecks as we can manage to give them without breaking laws and giving illegal tax breaks, because of the requirements our company has on the dress code and because clothing is very difficult to find when it comes to our rules and regulations we think that it’s only proper that the company provide enough money to each of our employees to buy enough clothing that they cannot only work comfortably but also go about their daily lives as a walking representative of Body Perfect and everything we stand for here. Therefore we now provide you with three-thousand dollars. That is $3,000.00, and a list of places nearby that you can purchase the clothing that will conform to our dress code. This is only a list of suggestions and is not a list that must be followed, biblically, but we have taken internal surveys and found that the columns offered are usually work for each employee’s needs.

We cannot thankyou enough for working for Body Perfect and hope that this can only help to express our gratitude in some small way.”

Moving the letter to the back of the two pieces of paper she glanced at the listed columns, Professional, Casual, Clubbing, Whore, Common Streetwalker where the listed options. She didn’t usually go clubbing and her taste in clothing didn’t really match up with the last two options. So she glanced over the first two Columns and found a few stores that she not only liked but often shopped at anyway! A few she had heard good things about but also heard that they were a bit pricey and a couple that she had never heard of before.

Since she didn’t really trust stores she didn’t know about she mentally picked at a few of the stores she recognized and then set about her day with the three thousand dollars.

IV. The Perfect Body

Jennifer was pretty satisfied with herself after the shopping trip. The weather was starting to turn chilly so she got mostly skirts varying in fabric from denim to corduroy, but what was consistent was the length. It didn’t vary much, but stayed anywhere between an inch to two inches above half-thigh.

The shirts she picked up also didn’t have much of a change, mostly because of her personal preferences she picked up button-down dress shirts but also bought a few V-neck sweaters. With the weather turning she had to be practical even though she did splurge with a pair of halter-tops, one a chocolate brown and the other a deep black.

She still had almost a thousand dollars left over when she was done shopping for clothes but shoes were a different story all together. By the time she was done with that she was down to only a hundred and twenty dollars, she had picked up five different pairs of boots, ranging from just above the ankle to knee-high “fuck-me boots”, ranging in colors from an attractive green to black. A few normal high-heels at four inches were also acquired but she was currently wearing a pair of her boots, just loving the look of how they sculpted her calves and drew attention up her legs.

The day was getting late however and she was again excited, she had work tomorrow and she had to be fresh and ready with her new clothes hoping that they were all in conformity with the dress code. Of course they were but that was because of the fact that the rules were branded into her brain and even sub-consciously she couldn’t disobey them. So even though she didn’t know consciously if everything worked right for the dress code her sub-conscious mind worked it so that she would only look at the clothing right for work.

Slipping out of her skirt and the shirt she was wearing and sliding off the boots she stretched her body again simply enjoying the sensations of being alive and being a sexual creature. She glanced down to her chest and smiled to herself before slipping the bra off and cupping her small breasts. Gently squeezing them she lay back on her bed and slipped beneath the covers and slowly masturbated herself into an erotic night of sleep.

This time she woke up on minutes before her alarm went off, she still had nearly an hour and a half before work but she set it so that she would have time to get ready. She would have woken up earlier if it weren’t for the fact that the dream she was in was simply too good to wake up from. She couldn’t remember anything specific about it save for the fact that she really, enjoyed it.

She didn’t have the time to luxuriate in her body today so she simply was efficient, getting showered, dressed, feeding both herself and her cat, and making sure she had everything ready she was out the door and heading towards work with nearly twenty minutes to spare. She picked up a cup of tea from the same street vendor before going in. This time Colleen was out on the floor speaking with a male customer and handing him a catalog.

The man shook Colleens hand and nodded to Jennifer on his way out slipping the catalog into his briefcase as he got into the street and went about his day. Jennifer stepped up to Colleen and smiled. “Good morning Colleen.” Jennifer nearly chirped.

“Oh! Good morning Jennifer. Early again today I see, I hope you’re this prompt always because that’s a great way to get advanced in this company. Now, you needed the Perfection, Enhancer, and Stimulation, right?” Colleen was very businesslike and professional even though they were discussing changing the young woman’s very life.

“Yes ma’am.”

“Alright, let’s see…” Colleen paused for a moment as she moved behind the counter and checked on something under it. “Ah. Good, we did receive it on time.” Colleen pulled out a box and lifted the lid, inside was a bra and panty set of what looked to be sheer but stretchy looking fabric, a bra and panty set of non-descript plain white cotton that was more functional than sexy, and a slinky little sleeping dress. It wasn’t really a teddy, but it was defiantly not something to go out in public with, sheer black fabric with a spiral line of solid color covering all of the interesting bits it was definitely an attractive piece.

“The instructions are all underneath everything. But to make matters easier for you, this one here is the Enhancer.” Colleen said point at the sheer bra and panty. “Don’t worry, it will fit you like a glove. This one here,” Colleen said pointing at the functional-looking set, “Is the Stimulation set. I’m sure you’ll like it. This one right here is the Perfection,” She continued pointing to the final piece in the set, “It’s very comfortable and I know you’ll love it.”

“I hope so to ma’am.” Jennifer hesitated a second before continuing though, “Ma’am, you said last night that I was going to be signed up for the benefit package today as well?”

“Oh, yes. Thankyou for reminding me of that, I talked to the district manager and the soonest they can get someone here to go over that with you is Friday. It’s only three days away so it’s not too long and it’ll be a bit better having a delay there’s going to be a lot of changes in your life so you’ll need to have time getting used to them.” Colleen smiled to Jennifer reassuringly.

Jennifer nodded and perked up immediately, looking over the clothing she smiled to herself wondering how the Enhancer will fit, but looked up to Colleen. “So what will I be doing for work today?”

“I’m going to have you in back giving Jessica a hand with stocking and keeping the stock room clean, neat and it’ll give you a chance to get used to the lines we offer and what’s expected of you in the back.”

“Alright,” Jennifer nodded and followed Colleen into the back where she met one of the most beautiful things she had ever seen.

Jessica was an absolutely stunning woman, she had to be easily five foot nine, and was stretched to over six feet on a pair of six inch heels that she nearly danced in by the way she moved. Strongly sculpted legs and a beautiful hourglass shape was only shown off more by the fact that the woman must have been sporting a pair of EE cup breasts. Straining her v-neck sweater to nearly exploding her chest was mouthwateringly on display. She wore a shirt that barely covered her firm looking ass and left little to the imagination including the color and style of her panties.

“Jessica?” Colleen said as way of preamble, leading a nearly dumb-founded Jennifer over. “This is Jennifer, she’s going to be back here with you today giving you a hand. Show her the ropes, and give her a few pointers on the stock room, how to keep it neat.”

Jessica looked down to Jennifer and smiled indulgently, her skin was a tinted bronze that suggested a latino background and something else that Jennifer couldn’t place. “I’d be happy to show her the ropes.” They shook hands and it took nearly everything Jennifer had to not gather the svelte woman up and fuck her right then and there.

“Don’t forget Jennifer, you have the one hour of free time as well as lunch. I’d suggest getting a quick bite to eat so that you have that much more free time.” Colleen suggested as she turned around. “I’ll be out on the floor if you two need me.”

“I think we’ll do just fine Colleen,” Jessica said with a smile as she leaned over and gently cupped Jennifer’s right breasts. “Just fine indeed.”

They didn’t get much done for the next hour and a half.