The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Body Perfect,

A girl gets a job at a new, exclusive lingerie store.

Growth, masturbation, fetish, male/female, female/female, male dominant, female dominant.

I’m not sure how long this story will run. I’ll be trying to get it to be of pretty decent size, and try to add a few interesting additions to the story. Mail me at with questions, comments, flames, whatever. Of course, I’m very easy to flatter so, please, do feel free to compliment me!

V. The Changes

After the time with Jessica the day flew by, Jennifer learned a lot about the inventory and the stocking. She learned that Body Perfect made more than just plain lingerie and “sexy sleep wear” they also carried a full line of more… interesting attire. Ranging from simple corsets to bustiers, on down the line to “evening gowns” which were little more than what looked to be sleep dresses that left little to the imagination but often provided the allure of the unseen rather than any actual privacy.

Since her encounter with Jessica she couldn’t stop thinking about what she had done. She had always acknowledged the fact that she had a darker side, and that deep down she was at the very least bi-curious but ever since reading the Body Perfect rules she threw out her restraints and dove into her new life-style (and programming) with gusto. She’d always been able to look at a woman and give objective opinions on appearance and was always honest when she thought a friend was sexy, her friends had actually come to expect her honest opinions of their dressing or appearances and used them to gauge what they looked like if they were going for a night on the town. She even had been approached about (and involved in) some lesbian sex, but she never really made a habit of it because she’d always found guys so attractive.

She thought it might be because of the rules and the statement about how the rules said that employees could share their time together if they needed to and she wasn’t about to pass that up when it came to Jessica, for some reason the woman just oozed a sensuality and a sexuality that Jennifer couldn’t resist, as such whenever they would pass by each other in the stock-room they would share a touch or a grope or when they thought they could get away with it a gentle kiss or two.

Jessica and Jennifer also shared phone numbers before clocking out that day, and shared one final kiss and a gentle caress of the others breasts. They were both too occupied with each other to see Colleen glancing up from closing the register down and smiling, thinking to herself I knew they would work well together. Gathering up all of the new clothing provided by Body Perfect Jennifer rushed home, gathering up her mail and setting it on top of the box before heading up the stairs and to her apartment. Unlocking the door she was greeted by Ani as he rubbed up against her leg and making her stumble as he slipped between her feet. Smiling at the cat she set the box down on the kitchen counter she re-filled the food and water for the feline before beginning to strip. Off came the shirt and skirt and then the shoes followed and she walked around in only her bra and panties for a moment before stripping them off as well and shrugging on a bathrobe but leaving it unknotted.

Picking up the box she took it into the living room and took off the lid, taking everything out she set each item on the coffee table before looking over everything before picking up the instructions.

“Body Perfect has made itself known to it’s customers by providing a quality service for all of them. Therefore we have created a specific series of clothing for not only our customers’ enjoyment, but also that of the employees. You have received the

Perfection
Stimulation
Enhancer

Line of lingerie and sleep wear. These are all designed specifically to produce a change in the wearer that they will enjoy their life, and their clothing, a little bit more. Body Perfect is devoted to making the world a simply better place to live in.

Instructions for use of Enhancer brassiere and panty set:

The changes that are desired are pre-programmed into the bra and panty set. Both are required because they will affect each other in subtle ways. One can be worn but as the full effect will not be achieved, it is suggested that they are worn for a period of three days Installed into the clasps of the bra is a small needle and a programming microchip, the needle contains a specially designed virus that modifies the brain and musculature system of the wearer, there-by causing hormonal changes that will alter the wearers body structure to the programmed dimensions.

The bra cups also contain a small needle that will inject a strengthening agent into the breast tissue to make up for the increase in mass and therefore allow them to remain at a youthful and attractive size and shape.

The panties are required because they will measure the changes in the host body and modify them and release an anti-virus at the proper time to stop the modifications when the correct proportions are achieved.

Instructions for us of Stimulation brassiere and panty set.

Like the Enhancer the stimulation is pre-programmed with the desired specifications of sensitivity. Also like the Enhancer, the delivery method is viral in origin and is designed to hyper stimulate areas of the brain. The virus in the Stimulation also changes at the central nervous system allowing the body to carry the newly enhanced signals from the erogenous zones to the brain. Also because of the design of the human body and the fact that the erogenous zones are spread over a great distance, the virus is also injected through the panties via the clitoris while the bra issues it to both of the nipples.

The duration that is suggested to wear is unlimited. However, because of experiments with volunteers, the virus has a life span of exactly fourteen days from first injection. The recommendation from Body Perfect is that Stimulation not be worn for more than a standard week (Seven [7] Days) without removing it. Endorphin and dopamine levels in the volunteers brains reached a dangerous level after being worn for twenty days and Body Perfect decided to install a kill time. So note that after fourteen days the sensations will get no more intense.

Instructions for Perfection sleepwear,

Also like the Stimulation and Enhancer bra and panty set the Perfection is designed with a viral injection system. This also goes after the brain and central nervous system, causing the body’s metabolism to modify itself, adding a natural ability to gain muscle-tone and increase the ability to gain muscle mass. A side effect to these changes to the body is an increased appetite, increased stamina, and slightly increased sex drive.

Unlike the Stimulation and Enhancer lines, the Perfection needs only be worn for a single night. Because of this the virus is given a twenty-four hour life-span from first injection to death. The sleepwear can be still worn but will not provide the changes of the virus. The day after the initial wearing of the Stimulation line, the wearer will experience massively increased appetite and sex drive.

Thankyou again for choosing Body Perfect and enjoy our product!”

Jennifer found herself squirming with pent up desire as she read over the instructions the desires she felt at the very idea of what the changes will be turned her on to no end. She couldn’t help herself and even while she was reading she was gently fingering herself and playing with her clit and nipples. Looking over the gathered lingerie she decides that the Enhancer is what she needed more than anything else. So unhooking it from the stand that (conveniently enough) was an anatomically correct pair of women’s breasts and slipped it on, as soon as she clicked the clasp together she felt a small jolt of pain in the middle of her back and a pinching sensation in her nipples.

Slipping on the panties as well she felt another pinching sensation in her pubic mound but simply sighed as she leaned back into the couch and closed her eyes.

The changes she could feel almost instantly, it began with the sensation of heat in her breasts and a warming sensation around her waist. She guessed that the panties were now figuring out what the size was going to be and how long it was going to take before the anti-virus was needed to be administered.

One thing she noticed that was truly instantaneous was the fact that her breasts did seem to perk up a bit; they were pretty firm before, but they were feeling noticeably lighter and seemed to want to create a bit of cleavage for her. It may have just been the way the bra was designed, but her breasts felt like they were getting more… buoyant and raising a small bit, they now stood proudly out on her chest now begging for more attention than they had previously received and demanding that they be looked at because they existed.

The feeling of warmth spread out, getting hotter at her nipples which were now completely stiff and poking out visibly through the sheer fabric of the bra, they were making their presence known even more than her breasts. Looking down she noticed that her nipples were now noticeably darker as were her areolas puckered lusciously and all but begging to be kissed and sucked upon. Unable to resist the temptation she brushed a hand across her tense nipples and rewarded herself with a gasp and a quaking of her entire body. The sensation was intense, she guessed it was because of how much blood was now rushing towards her chest and again repeated the action but also grabbing the hardened nubs with thumb and forefinger and twisting slightly, nearly shrieking out in the intensity of the sensations.

She was now nearly delirious with pleasure and was beginning to imagine what it was going to be like when she finally got into the Stimulation clothing…