The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The body shifters

All rights to this work belong to the author, regardless of the alias from which they are writing under. The author grants extensive permissions to reproduce the work; however any changes made (including body, appropriations and disclaimers) should be pre-approved by the author.

Think of all the disclaimers you have ever read and then multiply that by ten. The content may contain nudity, sex, violence or other practises which might offend the reader... please take responsibility for your own actions.

If you would like to comment on this story please feel free to email me at as I love hearing feedback.

* * *

CHAPTER 1: Alien takeaway

* * *

When a superior species arrives on our planet, the days of humanity will be numbered. We can fight it, perhaps for a time we can win, but the question remains: when the time comes, will we want to?

* * *

Ben knew she was alien, that much was obvious. He knew this not because of her beautiful body, all 7 feet 2 inches of perfectly formed Amazon femininity, but because she noticed him. She looked at him in the club with those big blue eyes, danced with him with her beautifully sensual body, let him look at those gravity defying breasts, and finally, perhaps most importantly, she allowed him to take her home.

…To his home.

His suspicions were confirmed when she stepped into the Taxi, illuminated only by streetlights it was Ben who got so see how her height diminished to ‘only’ 6 feet tall, but she suddenly endowed herself the largest pair of breasts he’d ever seen. On the way home they simply made small talk: him trying to be a gentleman and admire her long blond hair, while the driver took every opportunity to peek at her via the rear view mirror.

He shivered with excitement as the street lights zipped by. This… this was an adventure. He didn’t really know what was going to happen when this strange woman would enter his home. ‘But… but she’s gorgeous’ he thought, and I suppose going where no man has gone before is what it’s all about.

* * *

“What are you?” Ben asked as he closed the door to his apartment, taking the opportunity to gaze at this enormous beauty as she made her way sensually towards his bed. She was this tall Amazon again; her black dress flowing down her shapely behind like it had been painted on.

“Call me Amy” she said as she turned her beautiful face back in his direction. Having answered the ‘who’ rather than the ‘what’, it took her a brief moment to appreciate the actual question, “I’m a shape shifter” she said, by way of explanation.

“You’re an alien?” Ben asked, raising his eyebrows in an attempt to look surprised.

Amy giggled a little and made a beautiful smile. “I’m sure you’ve already figured that part out” she said, as her clothes melted away into her naked body.

“Wow” was all Ben could say as he found himself lost for words. The sight of a pair of C cup breasts freeing themselves in front of him, at eye level, was a little too much for his horny mind to take in.

She slid her naked form beside him, bent forward a little and whispered, “I need your sperm” into his ear. Ben’s eyes took a moment to stop tracking those breasts and to understand what was being asked of him.

“What do you need my sperm for?” Ben asked, a little taken aback. Somewhat confused at the direction this conversation was taking.

“Because I’m pregnant” Amy said as both her and her breasts shrunk a little while her tummy pushed outwards. A few seconds later stood a heavily pregnant Amy, now about Ben’s height, with a look of passionate desire in her eyes. “Can’t you tell?” she asked, jokingly.

“You’re going to have a baby?” asked Ben, a man typically cautious around women with consequences.

“No, it doesn’t work that way for us shifters” she smiled, taking a moment to make herself understood. “As a shape shifter I can morph or ‘shift’ as we call it, into anything of the same size and weight” she indicated by becoming busty and slim, gaining a few inches of height in the process.

“But, and this is an important ‘But’…” she said holding a finger in the air to make a point. ”I need genetic material to reproduce, to make more of myself, to grow” she explained, while looking at Ben expectantly.

“So you eat sperm?” he asked, all this being somewhat new.

“No silly, I eat raspberry pie. Or like… anything you do” she said, waving her arms about and perhaps unintentionally making her breasts jiggle at the same time.

It was the jiggling that drew Ben off a little at this point.

It took Amy a deep breath to regain her composure, “No, I eat normally. It’s just that I need new genetic material to grow. And… if its human genetic material, I find it much easier to shift into human forms.”

“Like this one?”

“Yea, like this one” she replied, jiggling those gorgeous breasts again for effect. “And here’s the interesting bit: when there’s enough of me, like now almost. I split… into two. Like, so there are two of me, or in human terms: I get replaced by my children you could say.”

Ben eyed her suspiciously.

“You asked” she said, shrugging those naked shoulders of hers.

“I asked” he said, not knowing what to make of this quite bizarre situation. “So, you want me to give you my sperm then?” he enquired, his hard dick giving away any kind of moral superiority he could feel at this point.

“Don’t worry, I have ways of taking it from you” as said before kissing him.

* * *

Ben was awoken by the sunlight streaming through the bedroom window. As he blinked he noticed the dark haired woman lying on his chest, her eyes closed seemingly asleep. She was Japanese, her dark features and slender frame all that were visible under the thin blanket. Trying not to wake her, he looked around the bedroom and noticed another similarly dark haired woman lying further down the bed. The other woman looked similar, a twin perhaps lying on her side with a slender arm wrapped around his waist.

Memories of last night returned: he remembered bringing Amy home, the tall white woman with alien morphing powers. The hours of passionate energetic sex, the positions, how she brought him to orgasm time and time again. How he fell asleep completely drained, sexually exhausted, and loving every minute of it.

“Morning Ben” said the woman on his chest.

“Err… hi” he replied, looking a little confused. “What happened to Amy?”

“She split” said the Japanese woman before realising how this could be misinterpreted. “She split into us” interrupted the other woman, rolling her eyes a little at her sister. Now awake, the girl resting her elbows on the bed as they both looked up at him with warm oriental smiles, their long dark straight hair flowing over their pretty shoulders.

“Call me Becky” said the girl on his chest.

“…and me Chloe”

“Those aren’t very Japanese names” pointed out Ben.

“Are we Japanese?” said Chloe in genuine surprise, looking down at her tiny breasts, rubbed her hands around them before examining herself all over.

Becky looked embarrassingly at her sister and then back at Ben, before explaining “it’s just that every time we’re born we shifters get kind of a default look, sort of what we go back to when we’re not trying” she explained.

Chloe was now rubbing her nipples with her the palm of her hand, while a finger had already disappeared down into her own clit.

Between the girls Ben’s erection quickly mounted, with Chloe being the first to notice. She smiled a warm wicked smile and quickly gulped the whole thing down, beating her sister to the prize.

Becky, losing her chance turned around to kiss him, her long dark hair surrounding Ben as he relaxed on the bed, feeling the warm luscious lips slip tightly around his cock, an expert tongue caressing it from end to end while he looked into those beautiful brown eyes. Somewhere down below Chloe smiled and let out a soft moan, still pleasuring herself with her fingers while swallowing a mouthful of cock. Ready to take in everything he had to give.

Ben’s alarm clock beeped briefly, before being silenced by a slender oriental finger.

* * *

Ben walked out of the shower and dressed himself in a surprisingly empty bedroom. It was only after walking into the kitchen that he saw where all the activity had gone.

“We made you breakfast” greeted Becky with a warm smile.

“You need to keep up your strength” suggested Chloe as she beckoned him to sit down in the empty chair. Already Ben could tell them apart because Chloe had grown slightly larger breasts since their morning bedroom encounter.

Sit he did, and watched as Becky took a tray of croissants out of the oven while Chloe searched for the breakfast cereal. She noticed it sitting on top of the cupboard seemingly out of reach to a girl 5 foot 2 inches tall. However, before Ben could get up to help, she effortlessly stretched her arm out, snaked it all the way up and grabbing the box off the top. For a brief moment, he noticed, her arm was over twice its original length.

Dorothy certainly wasn’t in Kansas anymore.

“Will you two always be running around naked?” Ben asked, enquiring about his future domestic situation.

Becky turned around, made eye contact with Ben and then ran her hands over her slender naked bottom to put on a show. “It’s different for shifters”, she explained “when you touch our clothes, to us it feels like your touching our naked skin”.

“Cloths just don’t mean anything to us” said Chloe, now suddenly wearing a chef’s hat and white apron.

They ate together, Ben hungrily eating everything down while the girls just picked at their food while looking at him longingly from the other side of the kitchen table. Occasionally their toes would absentmindedly rub against Bens, while he rushed to be ready to for work on time.

“We’ll be waiting here for you when you get home” Becky promised, as Ben picked up his briefcase and headed for the door.

“Here, you’ll need my key” said Ben, removing the house key from his key ring.

“Not really” said Becky as she handed the key straight back, her index finger suddenly protruding a perfect chrome replica of Ben’s house key. As she turned it in the air he observed how it was partially flesh, partially metal before she slowly retracted it into her dainty feminine digit. Ben watched, engrossed by this bit of trickery as his eyes following her dainty hand, up her slender wrist only to find himself staring into Becky’s beautiful eyes.

With his hardened cock, he reasoned that he could arrive to work a little bit late today.

* * *

Work was long, in the way it always is when you would really rather be somewhere else. Alex, who sat opposite him at work, kept asking him about that super hottie he’d taken home the previous night from the club. Ben didn’t really know what to say, but giving no actual answers gave Alex the freedom to make up the rest of the story himself.

With hindsight, Ben would later reason that this worked out for the best.

Returning home, Ben encountered his two lovelies reading something on his computer. The lime green monitor reflection on their faces telling all: It seemed that they had found Bens porn stash.

“Interesting stuff… we like to know what turns a man on” said Becky as her head extended cartoonishly out in front of her, closely followed by the rest of her body warping its way around her sister and then snaking (python-like) its way across the floor towards Ben. Her eyes glowed green as her sister joined her on the floor and proceeded to wrap her long infinitely flexible body around Bens standing form.

After a few more minutes of sliding, rubbing, kissing and caressing, sliding in and out of his clothes, through his underwear and against his cock. Ben found himself looking into the girl’s faces, their heads suspended on long thin snake like bodies, their eyes glowing bright green.

“Weee arre readyy tooo dooo yoourr bidding masssster” hissed the two sexy pythons in union, as they re-grew their pert breasts and presented them for his approval.

* * *

It was three weeks later.

The girls had quickly become women, sporting tall oriental bodies and growing impressively sized breasts. Certainty other things had changed as well, like Bens cock and balls had almost doubled in size. His appetite for sex had increased so much that he found himself almost permanently hard, with Becky and Chloe constantly on hand to help him relieve his desires.

“Oh come on, it’s bound to grow a bit with all that exercise we’ve been giving it” said Becky as she rested her enormous breasts on this chest, while he lay on the bed.

“But my ball sacks. I’m having difficulty walking around. Perhaps I should see a doctor?” he asked, some anxiety in his voice.

“Nonsense” she reassured in a long sexy tone, while her hands ran themselves along each side of his worried face. “Haven’t you’ve always wanted more manhood?” she asked, somewhat rhetorically.

“Yea” he answered as he felt his body tremble with the approach of another orgasm. “Yea, just like that” he answered, but this time talking to Chloe who was naked and on her knees, straddling his shaft with her moist pussy, as she slowly moved herself up and down.

“Don’t worry yourself and let us take care of you” concluded Becky somewhat to herself, as he had already fallen into another pleasant sexual daze. His eyes resting on her two huge orbs, all worries of the world gone from this mind.

“Its time, I can feel it” whispered Chloe, between her aroused moans.

“You wanted to see one of us split... now here’s you’re chance” interrupted Becky, holding his dazed head up to look at her sister.

Chloe closed her eyes as Ben came deep inside of her, her expression showing how much she was enjoying the experience. Holding both her huge breasts in her hands, she caressed her swollen nipples while making them flow from side to side to increase her own pleasure.

As Ben watched though his own afterglow, he saw how even as she moved, her breasts and arms became smoother, almost liquid like. An extra pair of hands emerged from out of nowhere, under her arms and proceeded to help in caressing her changing body. Ben was amazed by the way each of these giant breasts somehow split into two.

Without warning an extra head emerged from behind her current one, a smooth smiling face appearing over her left shoulder.

The extra breasts wandered off to each the side and joined this new woman, as she emerged out of Chloe’s back. Both their faces were unnaturally smooth and fluid like, giving away nothing of their future forms.

As Chloe climaxed, she felt herself being pushed forwards by the new woman that was forming from her ass. The two new girls solidifying, their skin colour slowly changing as new features started to emerge. This time they would be white, petite, but not identical.

Now free from its fleshy confines, Ben enormous cock rested itself on his belly with a splat.

“Call me Emily” said the blond, flicking some of her long hair away from her small perky breasts.

“And me Grace” smiled the redhead.

* * *

“Meet Grace” said Ben to Alex, while Becky and Emily were returning from the Starbucks counter with everyone’s drinks.

“Ben told me you love redheads?” asked Grace moving a bit closer to him on the soft leather couch, a slender hand finding its way under the table onto Alex’s nervous knee.

“He said that, did he?” Alex remarked, as he nervously sipped his hot chocolate while glancing over at his best friend. Ben smiled back at him, his baggy trousers doing little to contain his huge manhood, while a beautiful girl held onto each arm.

Alex had so many questions, but when he looked into Graces beautiful smiling eyes they all just seemed to fade away.

* * *

“Why don’t you let me go to work for you instead?” asked Lucy, as Ben was having difficultly getting his huge hard cock into his work trousers. The room was full of beautiful women of different races, some attending to him, some cleaning, cooking, reading or just lounging around naked on the bed or couch.

Bens cock was now quite capable of producing litres sperm almost non-stop, and he loved every minute of it.

“You… do my job?” he asked, suspiciously.

“It shouldn’t be a problem. I’ve been reading up on you’re skill set for some time now. I can just turn up today and impersonate you.”

“Can you do that?”

“Oh I know your body really well” she said, emphasising the ‘really’ part while sliding her hands along his elongated cock.

“I meant the programming bit, like… do you know C?”

“Oh, I can do anything dear. My mind in just as flexible as my body” she explained as she morphed into a smartly dressed Ben without the enlarged manhood.

“So I can stay at home all day with the girls?” smiled Ben, as thoughts of getting fired for incompetence got lost somewhere at the back of his brain.

“Of course you can, as long as I get first dibs on your cock when I get back. We don’t want a hard working girl going hungry now do we?”

“We sure don’t” replied Ben, feeling a little weird as he watched himself walk out the door, suitcase in hand. But the girls surrounded him again and in a few minutes he was suckling on an elongated nipple, his mind lost in fleshy wonder as his cock was given the utmost attention.

* * *

“I just wanted to call you and congratulate you on that promotion” said Alex, smiling away on the telephone.

“Oh thanks” replied Ben, not really listening as his cordless phone was held to his ear by a leggy Spanish brunette. His super long cock now being massaged by three women on all sides. A rare thought came to him from a part of his brain not currently devoted to his sexy endeavours, “Oh by the way… how was Grace?” he managed to ask.

“Oh wonderful, the most beautiful body I could have imagined. This whole shifting things amazing, thanks for the invite dude” replied Alex with genuine gratitude. “But answer me this, if they can shift into anything why do they always turn onto women?”

“I reckon its better eats. Real chicks can only give one egg a month” said Ben while pumping out another load over two grateful looking supermodels, as they eagerly massaged his juices into their finely toned bodies. “But, whatever you do, don’t let them near your porn collection” Ben joked over the phone.

“Oh, it’s too late for that” said Alex as the moaning in the background became louder.

* * *

Ok, so all that sounds convoluted or perhaps a little too good to be true?

Ben gets to stay at home all day, attended to by a harem of loyal shape shifting servant girls ready to do his every bidding, with an unquenchable manhood and a replacement to go out and do his day job. Everybody wins, happily ever after? Where is the downside you ask?

Aren’t you being a bit cynical for even asking that question?

If you don’t like downsides, stop reading.

Are you still here? Ok, good. Here goes…

Remember that gift to Alex? Ask yourself how many more of these shifters did Grace produce, how long has this ‘production’ been going on for? What are the consequences?

For an answer we need to venture outside Bens flat, perhaps back to that club where Ben first met Amy. Look around as the same music plays and the same disco lights flash. Not many men here tonight, but lots of women though, some in groups, some alone. The male bar staff only being here because they have to be, occasionally skipping into the back for a quick sex break with some of the exceedingly beautiful women that constantly follow them about.

It’s ironic, but while the amount of sperm produced worldwide has never been greater, the demand will shortly outstrip supply. Why? Look up exponential growth and what it means for a species that can double its population in the space of a week.

Soon, real (i.e. non-shifter) women will have to go to great lengths to get anywhere near a mans cock. Hence, when you look around you will see lots of lonely, unsatisfied women walking about. Perhaps more importantly from this moment on, birth rates will start to drop.

Remember, when you see a church leader taking against the evils of homosexuality, or contraception its not morality they’re talking about, its birth rate. If people (i.e. human people) don’t have sex, children don’t get born, then the human race is over.

Period.

But this story isn’t over just yet.