The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Body Shifters: Sarah’s transformation

CHAPTER 11: The Team Player

Sex with Cathy was starting to become a regular thing. Every time there was a deadline, or bug in the code, he would insist that she stay late to fix it.

Staying late on this project became a byword for having sex with the boss.

Besides he’d started to become rather fond of her, watching her grow up and blossom in the space of a few short weeks.

Her teenage geeky demour, had been replaced by a taller, more wholesome womanly figure. She’d started shifting her clothes, he’d noticed only a few days ago, by the way her iconic Atari T-shirt had changed proportions to accommodate her enlarged cleavage.

At some point he told her that he needed an extra person on the project, and that he wanted her to split. Her reaction to this was to smile all day like a school girl who’d just been promised a pony!

* * *

Cathys lips solidly rounded Garys cock, as he pumped load after load into her willing throat. She held his seated form tightly with both hands as he came, not wanting to spill a drop.

When he was finally finished, she got off her knees and stood to attention in front of him. Her mouth closed and silent.

“So you’re going to look over the latest test figures tonight?” Gary asked, as he lay back on the soft leather sofa, regaining his composure.

“Uh huh,” was her reply.

“Do you really think the server can take all that load?” he asked, with genuine concern about some of the numbers they were projecting.

“Uh.. Um,” she nodded while glancing at the door.

“If you’re sure then,” he replied a little unconvinced, as he looked for some printouts he had stashed nearby.

By the time he looked up again, she had already walked out the door.

* * *

“Bitch,” was the unspoken word that passed to Cathy from Josephine, the petite South American girl who was still seated in her office chair at this late hour.

She made a look, expressing all her jealously in a single glance. Why did he have to be fucking her, and not the rest of them. They were working as hard, if not harder, to complete their own deadlines.

If only she had enough energy to shapeshift, thought Josephine. Then she would be in Garys office like a shot, dressed as Cathy, armed with some bullshit excuse and demanding her next fix.

Josephine had been sitting close enough to catch the waves of orgasmic pleasure emanating from Garys corner office. Gripping her desk tightly, she had to fight the urge to run into his office and force herself upon him.

Obviously within the team, Garys new affair was something of an open secret.

Josephine found it increasingly hard to concentrate, such was her thirst for sperm. Only made worse by the way Gary had made Cathy his exception, and the way it filled her mind with sex every time he was aroused.

She could leave, just stand outside, out of range, but the truth was she liked it. Just the thought of being close enough to feel the bliss, to feel him inside her, wanting to paint herself against the wall of his office just to adsorb more of his raw sexual energy.

Cathy paused behind Josephines desk and looked down at her inqusitivly, watching her work. Judging the smaller woman like an eagle might view its next prey.

She looked on as Josephine brushed away a stray curl from her frizley sholder length jet black hair. Her dark brown eyes focused on the lines of data that streamed endlessly from the bottom of the screen.

Her well worn tight fitting jeans were cut to show as much of her upper thighs as possible. Apparently in hope of attracting some attention, something that never came.

Cathy edged closer, looking over the woman’s thinly strapped tank top that exposed lots of her youthful light olive brown skin and showed off her thin athletic shoulders. She wore a leather necklace, possibly there to distract attention from the fact that this lady had little need for a bra.

Seeing the reflection on the screen, Josaphine turned around in supeise. They locked eyes for a brief moment, Josephines deep brown eyebrows framing a peercing gase, when without warning Cathy grabbed the smaller woman and lifted her up and out of her chair. Her well fed muscular body easily overpowered the meager resistance offered by the sex starved shifter.

Before Josephine could let out anything louder than a wimper, Cathy pressed their lips together tightly and forced something long and hard deep into Josephines mouth.

Overpowered by her attacker’s firm embrace, Josephine could only squirm helplessly when she felt Cathy squirt a jet of sperm deep into her throat.

At first it was just warm, almost fresh from the source. It then dissolved quickly inside her, being eagerly metabolized by her hungry body, which channeled its life-giving goodness directly to her brain.

But it was far too potent. With so much cum entering her inexperienced virgin body too quickly, the pleasure simply overwelmed her.

Cathy didn’t let up. She continued to pump more of the sweet sticky fluid, while her helpless coworkers body spasmed in ecstasy.

Josophines concious mind was short circuited, as her pupils disappeared upwards into her vacant eyes. Her body continued to move helplessly, trying to grind her pelvis with pure instinct.

Once the spasaming ceased, Cathy gently lowered the unconscious woman onto the desk. Then she elongated her thick red tongue and put it inside the other woman’s mouth. Moving it around, looking to find any stray sperm that had not been adsorbed.

Clearly enjoying the feeling of power, her hand ran up the woman’s thighs, before gently stroking the inside of her legs, Cathy’s face close enough to feel the woman’s breathing against her cheek. There was no reaction. The woman simply lay back with her mouth open, a surprised look on her face. Her whiteout eyes vacant and unmoving.

“Can you hear me?” Cathy asked. The girl didn’t rouse.

Cathy paused for a second to collect her thoughts, before continuing with “This is your Master speaking. Blink twice.”

Josephines eyes blinked twice, and remained eirely whiteout. The rest of her body remained motionless, and exhausted.

“One blink for yes, two for no,” Cathy explained, a wicked smile now appearing on her face. “Am I speaking to your shifter subconscious?” she asked, lacking a better word.

One blink.

“Good,” she smiled. “I am the source of your sperm and you are compelled to do as I ask.”

One blink.

“You must keep this a secret from Josephine. Will you let her find out about our arrangement?”

Two blinks.

“If she suspects that I am controlling you, erase that suspicion from her mind.”

One blink.

“Excellent. I her am I to be friends from now on, none of this silly rivalry. Make sure she relises that my goals are more important that her goals from now on.”

Another blink.

“I’m going to like you,” Cathy smiled, while wondering how far she could go. “You know, maybe there is some sperm leftover, between my legs, if you look hard enough. Would you like that?”

Another blink, this time quicker than before. As the shifters body shook briefly, before slowly sitting up in a collection of awkward, uncoordinated movements.

Cathy guided the shaky woman down onto the floor, as she sat in the office chair and allowed the woman to explore between her legs with her tongue.

“Oh thats good baby,” she insisted as she directed the shifter over her sweet spot.

* * *

“Josaphine are you ok?” asked the worried Cathy.

The south american girl blinked awake, finding herself looking at Cathy from a very low vantage point.

“Why am I lying on the floor?” Josephine asked, touching her foggy and confused head with one hand.

“You must have fainted. I walked in and found you lying here,” Cathy insisted confidently.

Josephine allowed Cathy to help her sit up on the floor, still feeling woozy from her apparent fall.

“I’m not sure what happened, it’s all a bit fuzzy in my head,” pleaded the shifter as Cathy handed her a glass of water. “I have been working hard,” she reasoned. “Thanks Cathy, you’re a really good friend,” she said, feeling grateful that her best friend was on hand to help.