The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Body Shifters: Sarah’s transformation

CHAPTER 6: Gary’s Missing Hour

* * *

Gary took his familiar drive home. A few blocks north from the office, taking a short cut under the overpass and turning right again to avoid the worst of the traffic.

On one corner he stopped the car for a few moments and froze.

Cars drove by as he lost the passage of time, staring blankly ahead as his eyes conveyed the emptiness of his mind. Gary just sat there, only being dimly aware of his passenger door opening and a person quietly stepping in, as a soft hint of feminine perfume slowly filled the car.

He blinked awake again, suddenly knowing which roads he wanted to take.

The car pulled out of the parking space and changed direction, as he doubled back on his previous route and headed across town. Driving past the park and taking an unmarked turning just before the overpass. He slowed down somewhat as the car bounced down a narrow dirt track and stopped under the shadow of some concrete supports.

On the elevated roadway above, the sounds of cars could be heard speeding by.

Gary blinked again.

He looked over towards his passenger seat and was surprised to see the kitten girl holding his cell phone in her hands and quietly holding down the off button.

“I don’t want any interruptions,” the woman explained with a devious smile, as she winked at him with one of her enormous dark eyes.

“Who are you?” he asked, feeling uncommonly relaxed at this strange turn of events.

“Call me Kitty,” she said, as she watched him roll his eyes at her name.

“What am I doing here?” Gary asked this time, his voice a little bit drowsy but the frustration of not knowing showing through.

“I brought you here,” said Kitty with another cat like smile, the tips of her pointy ears gesturing forward as she spoke.

“You what?” said Gary, confused, wondering if she’d drugged him or something.

“I brought you here so we could talk, away from all those other people,” she explained as she got up to kneel on her car seat, her long thin cat tail rubbing along the car ceiling as she moved.

“What do you want to talk about?” asked Gary as he tried to remember what this woman had said to him back at the junction, realising for the first time that this woman with the beautiful black eyes had some kind of hypnotic hold over him, seemingly able to give him subliminal instructions without his knowledge.

“What have you done to me?” Gary asked desperately, as he found himself offering no resistance as Kitty gently unzipped his flies and took his soft manhood out of his pants.

“It seems I’ve made you too relaxed,” she giggled as she put a slender feminine leg over his body and sat gently on his lap. She felt awfully light for someone her size, considered Garry as he felt her soft tail begin to wrap its way along his legs.

“Don’t do this, I’m married,” pleaded Gary helplessly, as his body continued to deny him the ability to resist. Still unsure if this crazy woman was going to be satisfied with just taking his sperm.

“You don’t care about your wife anymore,” she said as she lowered her wide black eyes directly in front of his face.

“Please don’t, I’ll give you whatever you want,” he said desperately, having realised the power of this little creature on his lap.

“Oh Kitty wants much more than that Gary,” she said, while using his name for the first time.

He looked back at her with fear and loathing, as she simply stared at him with those beautiful dark unquestioning eyes, eyes so large that they could swallow your soul.

“You care about Kitties priorities now,” she whispered sensually in the quiet of the car, as he felt himself once more floating over a sea of blackness.

The words “Kitties priorities are your priorities now,” passed through his mind, meeting little resistance, as he felt a pair of warm gentle hands begin to caress his cock.

“What’s best for Kitty is more important than what’s best for me,” thought Gary, confusing these thoughts with his own, as his member swelled in size to fulfil her needs.

“I love Kitty,” he felt instinctively, as the enormous eyes moved even closer, allowing her to lower her moist womanhood onto his willing tool.

“I want to please Kitty,” he begged as he felt her virginal walls tighten around and moisten his erection.

“I want Kitty to manipulate my thoughts and memories at will,” he found himself saying as she wrapped her slender feminine arms around him and held him tightly, forcing him deep within her.

She moved in a slow wriggling motion, sending waves of pleasure around his body, as their lips joined together in a long passionate kiss.

“I willingly give myself to Kitty,” he said while blinking awake.

“Who do you care about?” she asked him, somehow serious.

“I care about Kitty,” he said with all his heart.

“Good, now come for me” she commanded, with a wide grin.

Gary smiled as his manhood hardened some more, and grew further inside her.

Just to please his mistress.

* * *

“Where have you been?” asked Sarah as her husband came walking through the door, a slight swagger in his step.

“Oh, we had a project overrun. I had to work late to get the system working again,” said Gary with a half satisfied smile, his manipulated memories giving him no clue as to where he had really been for the last two hours.