The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Body Shifters: Sarah’s transformation

CHAPTER 7: Sarah Learns Some New Tricks

* * *

Sarah couldn’t sleep …or, more precisely, only the human part of her had gone to sleep, while another part, a new part of her, just lay there awake as moonlight shone stubbornly through the bedroom curtains.

Beside her, Gary slept soundlessly.

She turned over to look at his sleeping form. Accidentally, on purpose, running her hand along his shoulder, wondering if he would wake up and give her some more of his sexual attentions.

Her touch went unnoticed, as he softly breathed in some night time air, remaining in a deep natural sleep. His body and mind still exhausted from the hours of passionate love making they’d enjoyed but a few short hours before.

Her appetite left unattended, she found her hand gliding down her own smooth figure. A slender feminine hand moved the thin bed sheet aside, to expose an exquisitely formed waist and tight athletic ass.

Her body was now perfect in every way.

Raising a knee, the shapely silhouette of one of her long luxurious legs could be seen in the moonlight. As if drawn by some mysterious force, Sarah felt herself slipping her naked form out of bed and into the darkness unnoticed.

She found herself walking silently along the midnight hallway, moving towards the stairs in a dreamy semi-conscious state, feeling warm and completely at ease with her surroundings.

In her mind she became dimly aware of a force controlling her body, moulding her to suit its needs. Her inhuman eyes now glowed noticeably in the dark, bending their form and function to allow her to see perfectly in the dim night time shadows.

She moved confidently, like a model navigating a night time catwalk, as a white silk nightshirt formed instinctively around her shoulders. Its material flowing down her exposed naked body, hugging her curvaceous figure and closing itself loosely just below her ample cleavage.

It was only when she reached the top of the staircase that she noticed the flickering candlelight coming from the living room below. Sarah smiled at the thought of company, before gliding silently down the stairs and taking a naughty peep through the downstairs doorway.

She blinked for a moment as her eyes turned human again, refocusing quickly to the soft light from the single candle that stood on the table next to the couch.

The sight of what was on the couch made Sarah’s pulse beat a little faster.

There lay Samantha engrossed in a paperback novel, wearing little more than a red ribbon around her neck and a shiny pair of knee high red leather boots on her feet. Boots with four inch heels that extended like needle points, only exaggerating the shape of her long supermodel legs.

However, it didn’t look like Samantha had plans to walk anywhere. Instead her feminine form lay strewn across the large three seater couch with her legs spread open and her breasts blown up to the size of watermelons.

Sarah was fascinated by how the Shifter woman managed to hold the book out at arm’s length, while a second pair of hands gently caressed the enlarged nipples of each breast, while yet another hand explored the nether regions of her womanhood.

Time passed, as Sarah watched the woman reach the end of one page and absentmindedly take one hand off a nipple, lick a finger with her dark red tongue, and then turn the page over. Her reading uninterrupted, the free hand then found itself on her thigh, sliding sensually up her shapely athletic frame and reaching her perfectly shaped bosom, before resuming its task of stimulating the hardened nipple.

It was only when a floorboard squeaked underfoot, that Samantha looked up and noticed Sarah for the first time.

“Oh, please don’t get up,” reassured Sarah, when she saw the startled Shifter close her legs and bring her boots to the floor.

“Just didn’t see you there,” defended Samantha as she began to relax herself once more, as the beautiful maid calmly licked her slender feminine finger and folded over the corner of the current page, marking her place before closing the paperback book completely.

“I didn’t know you liked reading at night?” asked Sarah, having never seen her do anything other than household chores and suck cock.

“Oh, I do many things to pass the night along,” said the Shifter in a suggestive but friendly way, or perhaps as Sarah reconsidered, in a way that warned that the Shifter woman shouldn’t be written off as an empty head.

Feeling a change of mood, Samantha’s pointy leather heels morphed themselves into a pair of cotton slippers, as a matching white dressing gown appeared from out of sight, and raised itself until it covered her smooth pink shoulders and cupped her oversized breasts.

“I love this author,” the woman beamed, showing the cover illustration of a muscular man rescuing a scantily dressed princess in red boots. “It’s an erotic novel based in a fantasy world, where there are ample men chasing women, doing heroic deeds, while wanting to make love to them all night long.”

“Fantasy?” asked Samantha with a raised eyebrow and a trace of disbelief, looking down at the tattered library book that obviously pre-dated Shifter kind.

“Yes, I suppose so,” Samantha said with a disappointed almost embarrassed tone, as she lowered her head and caressed the book tightly against her covered bosom. “It’s really quite fanciful I know, a poor maid like me, working my days and living my nights in men filled fantasy.”

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to judge,” Sarah tried to apologise.

“You have to understand, as a Shifter I have a powerful imagination and a relentless sex drive... And I really like how the sex scenes play out, they really help me climax.”

“So I guess you don’t need much sleep?” asked Sarah with a grin as she sat on the single couch facing Samantha, and observing for the first time, that under the other woman’s dressing gown, the extra hand had resumed pleasuring her womanhood.

“Not as much as you’d think,” winked Samantha, before closing her eyes slightly and letting out a soft moan of pleasure as an orgasm approached. Momentarily oblivious to Sarah’s presence, she went on to grasp her own fleshy globes and pressed them together through the thin fabric of her dressing gown.

Sarah shifted slightly in her seat, nervously tugging her nightshirt to cover herself up, unsure how comfortable she was with Samantha’s overt sexuality.

“Oh don’t be shy, it’s just us girls down here,” giggled Samantha quietly, as her body arched forward involuntary from the finger fucking pleasure. Watching Samantha’s well lubricated finger pump in and out of her womanhood, Sarah realised that she herself was becoming aroused by the lingering smell of Samantha’s sweet feminine juices.

Sarah was by now observing with new eyes, now no longer as a human female judging her competition, but as an adventurer starting out on a journey, curious to see how she might turn out.

Leaning over to whisper in the candlelight, Sarah asked the question she’d been burning to ask for some time: “So, what’s it like being a Shifter?”

“That’s a little deep for this time of night,” Samantha mocked, pausing briefly in her masturbations. “What’s it like being a human?”

“Right, you’ve got me there,” replied Sarah disappointedly, not knowing how she would answer such a simple question herself.

“Besides, you look well on the way to becoming the world’s greatest expert,” smiled Samantha as she looked over the other woman slender model like curves.

“Yea, I should really write a book about it when I’m done,” replied Sarah in a resentful tone, looking away slightly to her right.

Samantha suddenly felt kind of awkward, and tried to apologise: “I’m so sorry this is happening to you, I had no idea this kind of transformation was even possible.”

“No, it’s not your fault,” reassured Sarah, not wanting to blame the maid for her current predicament. “Besides, who knows what might happen?” she smiled reassuringly, flicking back a strong blond curl and putting on a brave face.

“Maybe there is something else I can answer for you?” the Shifter suggested, genuinely wanting to help.

“There is one thing,” Sarah asked conspiratorially, while still being unsure how to ask. “It might sound a little strange, crazy even.”

“Oh do tell,” smiled the Shifter, leaning forward to whisper.

“I don’t know how, but sometimes it feels like parts of my body are talking to me.”

“Talking?” asked the Shifter. “How so?”

“It’s like my bottom complains when I sit too much, or breasts are telling me they are longing to be touched.”

“Like this?” Samantha asked as she gently placed her warm hands on both of Sarah’s breasts, cupping them sensually through the thin silk nightshirt.

“Umm... that feels good,” said the surprised Sarah, taking a deep breath while a warm pleasurable feeling flowed through her chest. “God, my body likes so much to be touched,” she breathed sensually, as she cupped Samantha’s hands with her own as she pushed her breasts together tightly.

“Yes, that kind of thing is what you get when you don’t morph enough,” reassured the Shifter, as she moved forwards on the couch, so her hands could reach underneath the other woman’s nightshirt and caress her hardening nipples. “Parts of your body start to get settled where they are, begin to develop their own personality, start influencing your behaviour.”

“My body influencing my behaviour?” said the intrigued Sarah, while enjoying the other woman’s attentions. “I’m sorry, but that just sounds really odd.”

Samantha looked at her quizitively, “I thought that was the way it worked for humans; like your stomach making you go have lunch or your breasts telling you to go seduce someone?”

“Well not this literally,” Sarah complained as she felt her lips grow fuller and redder, while they compelled her to lean forward and give her lover a soft sensual kiss.

Samantha reciprocated, gently sucking on Sarah’s dark red tongue like it was a cherry ice Popsicle.

“You should know, I like girls,” said the Shifter, breaking the kiss momentarily as she looked at her boss with her enormous brown eyes. “I only do the sexy thing for the boys, for their sperm... it’s my nature, you know that,” she whispered innocently. “But a beautiful feminine ass like yours really gets me going.”

They kissed again, this time with their tongues curling around like Octopi, while their bodies landed on the long couch, Sarah on top.

* * *

“So how do you mean morph?” Sarah enquired, as she gently rested her head on Samantha’s soft oversized bosom. The two lovers embraced in the soft afterglow, as the feeling of euphoria flowed through their hot, sweaty bodies.

“You’re a Shifter now,” Samantha pointed out with a sly grin. “You can become anything you want to be, maybe you should start using your imagination, explore the possibilities?” she suggested in a way that dared her to do something sexy with her power.

“I really shouldn’t, the doctor said it wasn’t safe.”

“Fine,” replied Samantha, sighing in disappointment as she stretched herself out a little bit more on the couch. “Well, I just guess you’d just better get used to your ass being jealous of your boobies from time to time,” she grinned evilly as she ran her hand through the other woman’s thick shiny hair.

“Come on, there must be other things you can do,” asked Sarah all annoyed. “Like how is it that the Shifters can make a man produce more sperm, enough to feed a whole harem?”

The two made eye contact for a moment, one being unsure whether to trust the other with her secrets.

“See these,” Samantha pointed.

“Of course I see them, their huge.”

“They can make milk, very special milk, something that can make a man do anything you want him to.”

“Really, how?” asked Sarah, fascinated. “Show me.”

“They make some kind of hormone, I don’t know, it’s some kind of instinct,” Samantha explained. “You want someone sleepy, breasts make sedative. You want someone horny, they make an aphrodisiac.”

“And if I want someone with a big cock and balls, they make enough hormone to turn him into a sperm factory?” Sarah interrupted, as all the pieces fitted into place.

“Exactly.”

“So what do I have to do to get Gary to make more sperm, more reward for us?” said Sarah, her new Shifter self doing all the thinking.

“Don’t look at me, look towards your own breasts,” said Samantha defensively, “Command them... talk back to them if you have to.”

“That’ll work?” replied Sarah sceptically.

“Try.”

Sarah thought how crazy that sounded for a second, before sitting back on her knees and cupping her naked B-Cup breasts in both hands.

“More Sperm?” she asked out loud, having no idea how this should work.

Looking back at Samantha for reassurance, all she got was a somewhat sarcastic pearly white grin.

A moment passed, where Sarah felt uneasy and wondered if she would rather be practising this in front of a mirror.

It was then, slowly at first, that Sarah felt a strange sloshing feeling within her. Her heart beating a little faster, as unseen juices flowed within her, flowing into her breasts as they started to produce milk.

Both girls watched closely, as Sarah’s breasts started to rise, growing in size as they filled with milky erotic fluids.

Sarah allowed a button to come undone on her silk nightshirt, exposing her growing C-cup cleavage, her nipples ripening underneath the thin material, becoming fuller and more elongated as they pressed outwards.

“Oh my god, what have I done,” Sarah asked rhetorically as she held up the extra weight with her hands, mentally willing the growth to end.

But stop it did not, as the swelling caused another button to pop and expose her now double D’s sized pair, her fruitful teats jutting outward invitingly to all comers.

“That’s quite a fine pair you have,” commented Samantha, as she raised herself off the couch and enveloped Sarah’s exposed teat with her dark red lips, catching Sarah totally by surprise.

“Oh my,” exclaimed Sarah, as she felt Samantha’s wet tongue caressing her sensitive nipple, before the Shifter sealed her mouth around the opening and started to suck on her gently.

Sarah felt new pleasure, of the warm liquid passed out of her body, arousing her senses as it did so. An instinctive bonding feeling possessed her, as she held the Samantha head in her embrace, and willed the woman to take in more of her sweet milky essence.

Time passed, as the two women entered a hazy symbiotic bliss. One woman was giving, the other receiving, as their naked bodies held each other tightly in the flickering candlelight.

It was a while later before Samantha started to feel somehow unconformable, squirming slightly as she signalled that she needed to break off the embrace.

“What’s wrong?” questioned Sarah, looking at Samantha as she lay back on the couch, rubbing her hand between her legs.

“I don’t know... Something feels tight somehow,” Samantha tried to explain as she ran her hand up and along the inside of her naked and perfectly formed leg, until she had two fingers pressed against her clean shaven womanhood. As they watched, a faint trickle of clear sweet liquid could be seen flowing out of her vagina, before it ran down and along the inside of her smooth inside leg.

In her mind, Sarah could hear her tongue suggest that she bend down and moisten the woman up some more, but the human part of Sarah still resisted, in part because Samantha looked like she could be in some kind of trouble.

By now, Samantha had plunged her two fingers inside of herself, softening her vaginal muscles and making her feel visibly more relaxed.

“Is there something I can do to help?” Sarah found herself asking, without innuendo.

It was then that Samantha relented in her masturbations and her eyebrow shifted forward, as she felt something strange within her. Slowly withdrawing her fingers, it became apparent that something else had started pushing Samantha’s virginal walls apart, as the head of a newly formed penis emerged from within.

“Oh my, now that’s really quite unexpected,” said Sarah in amazement as she watched the new appendage extend almost 15 inches and stand to full attention.

After a moment of silence, both girls broke out into laughter.

* * *

Bathed in moonlight, Gary rolled over on the bed as he was woken by the sound of laughter from the level below.

“Sarah, where are you?” he said in the darkness, before he realised that he was now alone.

“What are those girls doing downstairs?” he wondered, now recognising the voices, as his imagination started offering up inviting scenarios.

* * *

“So you’ve gotta teach me how to suck like a pro,” begged Sarah as she knelt down on the carpet and began stroking the other woman’s member with both hands.

“Sure, just be gentle will you,” Samantha asked as she felt the other woman playing a little rough with her new toy.

“I only wish it were real,” dreamed Sarah, as she starred fixated at the long shaft in her hands.

“So do I my dear,” replied Samantha. “If Shifters could somehow make their own Sperm, then none of us would be in this mess.”

It was then that Sarah felt like she had been hit by a powerful energy wave that nearly knocked her over.

“Oh-my-God, what-was-that?” Sarah asked as she found herself resting forward on Samantha’s trembling knees. Her head feeling dizzy from the energy blast, while her body somehow felt hornier.

Before Samantha could form a reply, the energy overcame them both for a second time. A warm throbbing feeling rushed through Sarah like a powerful orgasm, sending her body into heat, and made every part of her crave more.

“Did you feel that?” Sarah demanded, as her senses now told her that this crazy sexual energy was coming from upstairs.

“That’s Gary being aroused,” said Samantha sternly, as her own body began to ripple with raw desire. Her hair becoming stronger and fuller, as her eyes developed a dark, animal-like lustful look. All traces of their previous experimentation were washed away, as Samantha’s breasts were pressed together by newly formed tight sexy lingerie.

Without words, both girls stood up to their full heights, their Shifter instincts morphing them into feminine sex goddesses. Their minds now focused on nothing but lustful obedience, as they sensually stepped out of the room, drawn inevitably upwards by the mysterious erotic energy.