The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Body Shifters: Sarah’s transformation

CHAPTER 9: Sarah’s difficult student.

* * *

Sarah chose to have a quiet afternoon in class, by having the students read a chapter from the book while she marked their homework.

“Question fourteen, the answer is D, Robert Owen in 1817,” I thought to myself as I marked a student down, before realising that I hadn’t opened my teacher’s edition onto the correct page yet.

Instead of looking it up, I reached over and opened the book to page 103 and found the official answer.

14. (D) Robert Owen, 1817.

“How did I know that?” I wondered as I looked back at the student’s homework, looking for a clue. I then looked away, closed my eyes for a second and quietly said to myself: “Twenty-three, My Dark Rosaleen by James Clarence Mangan, answer is... A?”

I looked back at the teacher’s edition, turned the page and read the official answer.

23. (A) My Dark Rosaleen, James Mangan (1803 – 1849).

“How the fuck did I know that?”

I played this game a few more times with random sections of the book before concluding that as a Shifter, I now have a phenomenal memory. I was able to recall, in an instant, every line of every page.

In fact, as I sat there I glanced over the homework, and could instantly recall what answers each student had given for their homework since the start of term. Thinking it over for another second, I was able to spot a hidden correlation between two students in my class.

There sat Billy, male, arrogant, popular with the ladies, and young enough to have reached puberty after the arrival of Shifter kind. A man that grew up in a world full of sperm-chasing Shifters, never having known rejection or insecurity, and brought up to see women as nothing more than objects that would do his bidding.

Perhaps he was most memorable because, in a fit of hormone driven anger, I threw a textbook at him last term.

Maybe he deserved it.

In the other corner was Sally. Thin, quite tall and athletic. In another time she might have made the cheerleading squad, but now there was a point nine-seven probability that she was doing all of Billy’s homework for him.

Why? Well that much was obvious: he’d hung the promise of sex over her virgin shoulders like she was his birthright. “Maybe I should tell her parents,” I considered. Though they probably already knew (or were even helping), as the chance of having grandchildren is a good enough motivation for anyone.

Instead I decided to tackle the perpetrator, by making him stay late so I could mouth off at him in private this time.

* * *

I closed the classroom door after the last student had left, and heard the corridor outside start to clear as people drifted home. Turning around, I looked again at Billy, his arrogant smirk, baseball cap, and high school sports jacket that hung loosely over his tall, slender frame.

“So what can I do for you?” he said with a lazy smile as he leant back on his chair.

I wanted to be on the offensive, so I picked up his homework and chose a question that would put him on the spot: “Your last homework essay, who was it about?”

“Oh that Scottish guy, Burns,” he replied after thinking it over for a second, suddenly suspicious of what I knew and who I’d been talking to.

“Really,” I asked, this time with a smile on my own face. “Wasn’t that the topic from the week before?”

Billy looked flustered, suddenly realising that I’d caught him cheating and that I had no intention of letting him get away with it. He sat there, mentally calculating what kind of punishment he was about to receive and what, if anything he could do about it.

I stood in front of him with my arms folded, and smiled at my little victory. Looking down over his quivering form, I pondered how much I was going to make him suffer for his masculine arrogance.

Billy looked up at me, and I wondered if he was about to attempt an apology when I made my most important mistake. Only too late did I realise that I’d gotten close enough that he could smell my perfume.

* * *

Obviously I was wearing my “old” body to class, as if it were an outfit I kept around just to help me fit in. I still looked like the same middle aged, slightly round English teacher that everybody had come to expect since I started working here.

I looked maybe a little trimmer than my old human self, but had to minimise the changes in order to keep my Shifter nature a complete secret.

You have to understand, that admitting you’re a Shifter in the workplace is the same as asking for a pay cut. Or, if like me, you’re only hanging on to your job with your fingernails, I could be fired on the spot.

I was now the one under pressure as I sensed him getting aroused at this close contact. I should back away, I knew, but even as I moved, my grey sweater gave me away by unbuttoning itself and revealing a shadow of breast.

I sensed the energy of Billy’s reaction flow over me, which in turn started a chain reaction of exposed skin and shapely breast.

Garry smiled at my sudden yet pleasing transformation, before looking over my shapely body and then staring intently into my perfect trembling eyes.

“You’re pretty smart...” Gary started, as he leant forward to whisper how this was going to play out.

I stood there, my mind fearful, my traitorous body beginning to get excited.

“You know what I tell smart, pretty women to do,” he smiled, enjoying the moment. “...I tell them to suck my cock.”

I stood there, wanting to tell him off. Tell him that he shouldn’t treat people like that. How he couldn’t blackmail a teacher. Something like that anyway. But instead my mouth clammed up, leaving me unable to speak, before my knees buckled from beneath me.

I landed on my hands, face down on my knees, surprised as much as anyone that I was now face to face with his pants. It felt so easy just to reach out and unzip his flies. It felt so natural to reach inside and gently pull out his hard member and hold it in both hands.

I was hypnotised by its inviting shape, suddenly eager to show him all the stuff I’d learnt from Samantha and practiced on Gary. I opened my perfect mouth and let my dark red tongue stretch out and gently run against the head of his penis, tasting his pre-cum for the first time.

Playfully I followed through by stretching out more, as I coiled my wet slimy tongue up along his shaft all the way to the base, until I encased his manhood with muscle. I felt the base of my tongue split, as further elements stroked his balls, dove deep inside his underwear and wrapped around his legs.

Once I felt him secure in my tentacle embrace, I had the irresistible urge to pull back with my outstretched tongue and gently take him into my open mouth. Enjoying the feeling of fullness as his erect member slipped down into my throat.

“That’s the last time you give me a hard time in class bitch,” he demanded as I started to suck.

“Uh huh,” I replied obediently, unable to speak.

“I told her if she did all my homework, then I’d fuck her at the school prom,” he explained. Probably referring to Sally, the girl I set out to protect, but whose name I’d largely forgotten in my sperm induced haze.

* * *

I sat there alone, huddled up into a fetal position in the classroom corner. Trying hopelessly to reconcile my love for my husband with my new found lust for this student.

He must have put something in his sperm, some kind of mind control drug or hypnosis thing.

But even as I thought about it I realised how stupid the idea was. It wasn’t him; it was me, this body. The taste of his sperm affected this shifter body in ways I was now only beginning to understand.

It’s so hard to control it, now that Gary is refusing me at night, saying he needs to sleep. Resisting my aphrodisiac sperm inducing milk that I sneak into his drink every night, it was torture.

Perhaps if I had sex with him some more, I could eventually split. That way I could be together with both Gary and my master. No, stop, I mean my student.

His words ran through my mind, clear as day in my impeccable memory. “I told her if she did all my homework, then I’d fuck her at the school prom,” he whispered into my ear as his sperm flowed through my body making me his.

I imagined him pinning the lucky girl down over a classroom desk, his rough hands groping her apple sized breasts as she screamed in ecstasy.

I stood up and looked at my reflection in the dark classroom glass, and saw Sally wearing a long prom dress. It would be so easy, for a teacher to drug a student and replace her at a party, or I could simply drug master?

I could put a few drops of my magic milk into his cup, and have him at my mercy.

Looking over to Billy’s desk I spotted a half empty bottle of mineral water, sitting upright and discarded. “Oh shit,” I said out loud as I remembered that he always drinks is own water straight out of the bottle.

It was only then that I realised why my husband Gary has been so faithful to me when all the other men had succumbed to the shifters. He drinks water at work, which can’t be contaminated with the shifter milk without making it cloudy. So he didn’t get drugged and seduced like the others.