The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Boots — Chapter 1

Copyright © 2010, 2012 — maslyfe

“Mind control is an expedient device to achieve other, even more pleasurable goals...”

—Dr. X

Chapter One: Doctor and Patient and Treatment

-1-

“Thank you for coming to The Woods today Doctor X. It is always good to see you; I always feel so much better after we have our little discussions... my mind is always so much clearer. I trust your ride in our pure country air was enjoyable.”

“Yes in deed Mr. Zed. Your chauffer was polite and careful as always. Such a handsome youth. I like the idea of spending a weekend a month out here at The Woods. I’ve been gone too long and being here is always refreshing. Always a pleasure working with you and yours. How are our subjects doing?”

“Ah, yes, my Boots. They are all just fine. It was quite a revelation to me when you suggested a few years ago that just as I hire my butler and other servents, to provide private and discrete services, I could also hire young men to fulfill those fantasies of mine we had spoken of in therapy. Yes, actualizing my fantasies has released the obsession; or at least transferred it to our subjects! It has turned out rather easier than I thought to obtain the subjects for our little experiment. There are so many footloose young men about... So many in the criminal-behavior-control-system who can be the beneficiaries of the Foundation you suggested I establish, the Foundation for Rehabilitation—it sounds so... public spirited. Your recommendations and tutlage have proven most helpful. I could not have realized my desires without you. Thank you Doctor!”

“Well, go on, Zed. Associate freely about your thoughts. What are your fantasies?”

“Ah yes, perhaps from the beginning, as we walk to the Conservatory, where I have had the Boots assembled, displayed among the potted plants, as exotic exhibits, as it were.”

“Where to begin... other than at the beginning. Being raised in one of the wealthiest of families had its privilges... and its limitations.”

“I remember early on, the smell of leather in the stables at my father’s equine estate. He so loved the thoroughbred racing world. The stable hands were a rough crowd, but they let the Master’s son hang around during the summers when I was Home. Father thought it was good for me to help the Gardener and Stable Boss. I learned masterbation and felatio. There were some young Stable Boys and older Workers there. They all wore rough work boots of varying design. I remember them all... They did so appreciate, as one of the big roughousers, Bart, used to say, “Gettin’ mah rocks off...” Ah yes...”

“The smell of leather always excites me. That roughhouse roustabout Bart took my virginity in the stable leather store room, among the saddles. He pushed down over a saddle, pulled his huge cock out of his jeans; pulled down the shorts I was wearing. I remember smelling the saddle as he worked a couple spit-wet rough fingers into my tender butthole. Then I felt his wet cock push all the way in with one quick push. I bit the edge of the saddle to stop from crying out. But then he started pumping, wrapped his arms around me, pulling me against his musclular chest. I swooned. He pumped harder and harder. I could feel his erection engourge. Then he burst in me. Oh yes, I remember those days...”

“Those memories were... troubling... until you showed me that I could enjoy them... I could recreate them here and now. Life has become so very pleasant now that I understand... That certain people, when properly conditioned, will do most anything... especially when money is involved. Well, I have more of that than I could ever spend, so why not, you suggested then... as it’s turned out, I am now more convinced than ever.

This is good therapy, doctor. You haven’t been here for several months and I want you to see the progress we’ve made. Applying your mind control principles... I think you’ll appreciate what we’ve achieved.”

“I’ve been collecting subjects for some time now. As you suggested, yes, there are an endless supply of young men who are willing to hire themselves for my purposes. Putting their five year salaries in advance in savings accounts for them worked very well. Then your mind control techniques... and I’ve got just what I want. They’re mine, exactly as I want, permanently.”

“Ah, here we are, the Conservatory is this way...”

-2-

“My dear Dr. X, let me introduce you, yet again, to my Boots. I decided to display them here for you, before sending them off on their daily tasks. Let me introduce each one to you as though you did not know them each inimately, already. It gives me great pleasure to describe and exhibit my Boots.”

“First, here by the potted orange trees, we have my Worker Boots. Stand tall lads! Look sharp! I’ve named my three workers ‘Mac’, ‘Jak’ and ‘Dak.’ Don’t you admire their steel-toe, tan work boots; a bit scruffy since they do all the heavy labor here. With their identical crew cuts, work belts (hung with various hand tools), their bright yellow hard hats and white jocks they are ready to work around the estate as needed. Today they’re going to continue working on a pre-fab gazeebo I’m having them build in the woods, overlooking the lake at the far end of the property. They have to hand-carry all the materials along the trail, but as you can see from their tight musculation, they are up to the task. The harder the job, the happier they are; such is their mind conditioning. They’re also making a big built-in redwood bench, a bed really, and I am so looking forward to playing with their tools there!”

“Second, over here is my Biker Dude. At 6′2 and all muscle, he looks great in his slick Doc Martins, black leather vest, bkack leather biker belt, black thong and black ‘Wehrmacht’ helmet. Love to run my hands throught his short, thick, curly black hair, As Estate Mechanic, we rely on the Dude to keep the vehicles and machinery running right. His machine works really good too. Spending the night with the Dude is a unique experience, as you well know! Love riding naked on the back of his dirt bike, through the woods!”

“And here, third, is my Hunter Boots. Hunter is a real outdoorsman and has such an enormous organ! I call it my Big Thing! Love how he looks clad only in his Brown leather boots, brown leather belt and brown leather cap. The short, brown Mohawk haircut fits under the cap just right. Love grooming all of my Boots myself. His brown leather loincloth bulges just right too. We have hundreds of acres of woods around the estate, and he maintains them for me. Way up on the mountainside, by a warm spring there, he built a rustic lean-to where we’ve spend many a pleasurable afternoon... though must say it took a while to get used to being mounted by... well, you can see, just talking about the Big Thing and it pops up, pushing aside the loincloth, thick and dripping!” Let me pause a moment to lap it up before it drips to the floor.

“Well, and here, forth, by the rose bushses are my Military Boots, ‘Corporal’ and the ‘Private’ with their Khaki boots, belts, helmets, ‘high and tight’ military haircuts and camo khaki jocks. Ranks tatooed on their upper arms. I am so proud of these two studs! They are focused on duty and discipline; ready for action any time, any where! Taking care of guard duty at the estate, they are a tight and tough twosome, always there for joint maneauvers! Doctor, you must try them together; they’ll give you their full double-duty work-over... nothing like being fucked and sucked... or fucking and sucking... them at the same time! And if they don’t fully please, they understand the necessity of being severely spanked. Been considering having their cocks and balls camoflage tatooed!”

“My fifth Boots are my Gardener Boots. That’s ‘Gardener’ and his ‘Helper’here by the garden tool shed. Gardener is mature and well-muscled; I like the contrast with his younger, slim-but-tight Helper. They are always a turn-on in their worn black work boots, worn black leather belts. Gardener is a close-cropped redhead; always with a rough, short beard. His helper Helper has close cropped brown hair. Looking good in their black baseball caps, black jocks. Helper knows when Gardener cuffs him, or spanks him, its for his good. My Gardener Boots reminds me of my Father’s grounds boss; he too was a manly stud; when Gardener plows me, it takes me back to my youth. Father’s Gardener used to spank me and the stable boys when we got into trouble. Father used to always say that modern schools didn’t understand anymore that boys needed to be spanked to grow into real men. So if we got caught, he’d send us to the Garden Shed and the Grounds’ Boss would handle discipline.

“Today Gardener and I both take turns plowing Helper. They maintain the estate grounds, orchard and gardens, but not the woods which are my Hunter’s domain. Gardener oversees the Worker Boots and Military Boots when he needs extra boots on the ground, as it were. I’ve instructed him to be real strict with all the boots!”

“Sixth is my Chauffer Boots. ‘Driver’ wears black leather low-top boots, black leather belt, black leather cap, short blond hair, black jock; black sweats when driving off the estate. He’s my driver on and off the estate; quite a hard-driver in bed too!”

“Seventh are my House Boy Boots. Boss Boy is in charge of maintaining the house with his assistants, Boy #1 and Boy #2. All wearing white canvas boots, headbands and jocks. These boys are eager to please and we have the most amazing group sex together. Ah...”

“Last, is my no-boots ‘Pool Boy’ normally wears blue plastic flipflops, but I do have a pair of bright blue high-tops for him to wear on formal occasions, like now. Love his bulging blue speedo, blond crew cut. Nice shape. He maintains the estate pool and surrounds. Especially good to screw him in the hot tub! He’s usually a very well-behaved lad, but last night I caught him jerking-off without permission. None of my Boots are allowed to have sexual release unless I give them permission! Well, I’ll deal with him later.”

“And what do I do here? As Master Boots, I work too, grooming and training and enjoying my Boots! So, my friend, what do you think?”

“Zed, I think you’ve done very well with these subjects. You have actualized your fantascy! They are obviously responding to the mind control training very well. They certainly look to be fit and in great shape—obviously well-focused on their roles. I’ll take some personal time with each of them over the next couple days. I assume you’ve used the same control-triggers for all; the triggers I’ve given you?”

“Yes Doctor. You’ll find them all very well trained. The verbal triggers work very well. I’ve arranged for a few of them to entertain us at lunch, but right now they all need to get on with their daily duties.”

“Boots! Attention! All Boots, except for No Boots, to your work! Dude and Miliboots, report back to the rear patio at one. Dismissed!”

In unison, the Boots respond, “Yes sir!”

“Doctor, I need to deal with my Pool Boy. Why don’t you join me; then you can go off and begin your assessment of the various subjects. We’ll then meet at one on the patio for lunch and entertainment. No Boots, follow. Let’s go to my library where we need to correct No Boots’ attitude.

-3-

“Yes Zed, I’ve always admired your library. Such a great collection of pornography!”

“Pool Boy! Off with those dress boots and speedo! You know the routine. You’re going to get spanked and then we’ll do some attitude adjustment. Move it!”

“Doctor, please have a seat. I’ll take this bench. Boy, come here and get into position. That’s right. Facing away, straddle my legs. Stretch down. Head between my boots. Arms around them. You love Master Boots. Wrap your legs about my waist.”

“Now Doctor, you see he’s in the right position. Crotch against my crotch. Buns up and open. This is my spanking bench, so I keep two paddles hooked under it. Two paddles; two buns; lots of discipline! And No Boots, start counting... I’ll stop when I’m satisfied you’ve learned the lesson. Count!”

“One.. ouch! ... two... .... twentynine... uh... thirty...”

“Good boy! You took that well. Now stand up. Let’s see those pinked buttocks! OK! Eyes closed. Stand at ease. Listen to the sound of my voice... triggers relax you. As you listen to my voice you accept that you must not touch yourself without my permission. Now relax and repeat in your head, until I tell you to stop, ‘Master owns my cock. I am obedient. I cum only at Master’s command.’ Repeat now silently.”

“well Doctor, what do you think?”

“Well done Zed. Having him repeat the conditioning is useful, but you should also put it on a CD loop and use it with him daily for two weeks, so that it becomes assimilated fully into his mentation. If you have a bench by the pool, I would bind him to it, wrists bound under it, to reinforce the ‘no touch’ rule, and then play the conditioning for at least two hours.”

“Thank you Doctor. Pool boy! Eyes open! You may stop repeating the conditioning, but you will remember it throughout the day as you do your work. Now take your speedo and boots and get back to the pool area!”

“Yes sir!”

“Doctor, we can meet later for lunch. I am sure you can find some interesting ways to occupy yourself until then... The two Miliboots should be saved ‘til lunch.”

“Indeed I can Zed.”

-4-

“Ah, there you are Doctor! Ah, I see you have Driver with you. He looks spent. Let’s go around back where lunch should be waiting. Have you been conditioning Driver? Let’s bring him along too.”

“Yes, I’ve been training him to obey mindlessly. He does have good stamina and good response and recovery time. I must say, given the environment you’ve created here, it is rather simple to ensure that your Boots behave as we’ve planned. I think, though, while the physical set-up is very good, we can still enhance the mental conditioning. I’ve been researching some even more powerful mind control advances.”

“Yes, Doctor, do tell...”

“You have a powerful computer system here; there are newly improved brain implants that can be keyed to the system. Essentially, your voice would replace the Boots own voices in their heads, providing them with the mental chatter that we choose. Like the mind control tapes we use on them, only continually. They would have no thoughts that were not programmed. Your voice would be their only thoughts and thus, you would have total control.”

“You mean I wouldn’t have to control them through mental training and discipline?”

“Well, not exactly. You can certainly continue to spank as you desire. That always reinforces obedience. And they still need to be subjected to mind control tapes when in rest mode. But generally, their minds would be free from any conflicting thoughts. Complete devotion...”

“Ah, very good. Let us make it so. Meanwhile, here’s lunch.”

“Yes, Zed. Nice food spread. I especially appreciate the seats. I see those are specially designed benches onto which you’ve bound the Miliboots, nude except for their boots. I like the way their arms and legs are strapped to the bench legs, so their crotches form our seats. Nice erections. I see they are dripping a bit. Shall we join them for a naked lunch?”

“Doctor, the only way to sit comfortably on these warrior studs is bare-bottomed. Once mounted you may notice a slight tingling, since they are being stimulated at the base of their balls to maintain the erection.”

“Ah, yes, yes... stiff and moist enough to slide right in. Very comfortable. Let’s eat!”

-End of Chapter One-