The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Preface

Would we all like to live out these fantasies? Yes. Are they real? No. I welcome any comments and thoughts. And if any women want to act out a mind control fantasy, let me know. Otherwise, enjoy.

Boots, Leather and Smoldering Eyes

Chapter Five

She was dressed like the woman I saw in my dreams. On her head, she was wearing a hooded type of patent leather cap. Sort of like a bathing cap. It was a burgundy red color. It covered her hair, her ears, her neck, everything but her face. She was wrapped in a dark fur mini-dress. She wore tight black leather gloves. Her legs were encased in patent leather boots; they had to be crotch high. They were the same burgundy red color as the cap. They also looked like they were very nearly painted on, as they were very tight, and had no zippers. I don’t know how long I stood there, just staring. I looked at her up, down, back up again. Her eyes were made up with lots of eye shadow. Her lips were the burgundy red color of the boots. She slowly walked over to the woman. She bowed to her. The woman touched her with her gloved hands. She said something to her. My wife bowed again. She then turned and looked at me.

Slowly, she walked over towards me. She stopped inside a circle of light.

Here I was completely naked staring at my wife, who was now an erotically dressed woman whose only exposed skin was that of her face. It was kind of arousing. Finally, she spoke.

“What do you think?”

“Are you the woman of my dreams?”

“Maybe. Do you like this outfit?”

“Yes.”

“Do you find it arousing?”

“Yes.”

“Come over here in front of me.”

I walked over. It was like an out of body experience. I felt compelled. I stood right in front of her. She stared at me.

“Is something wrong?”

“No.”

“Something on your mind?”

“No”

“Then be silent.”

I hushed. The room grew quiet.

“Now only answer my questions. Understood?”

“Yes, Milady.”

“Do you like being under my hypnotic control?”

“Yes, Milady.”

“Does it feel good to being under my control?”

“Yes, Milady.”

“Will you submit to being under my complete control and domination?”

“Yes, Milady.”

“Good, I think you are ready.”

“Ready for what?”

“To complete the process?”

“Oh.”

“Any other questions?”

“What do I do?”

“Whatever I say.”

“Yes, Milady.”

“No more talking, just listen to my voice. Listen to me and do as I say. Get down on your knees before me.”

I got down on my knees.

“Kiss my booted feet.”

I felt my body bend over and kiss her booted feet.

“It feels good to do whatever I ask, doesn’t it?”

“Yes, Milady.”

“Lick my boots, and then kiss my pussy.”

I licked my way up her boots, and then kissed her pussy. I plunged my tongue in. She groaned.

“Now, I want you to look at me, look into my eyes, deep into my eyes.”

She took hold of my head with her gloved hands.

“That’s it, look deep into my eyes. Do nothing but look deep into my eyes. Feel how your erection throbs. You feel lost in my eyes. Feel how aroused you are. Feel your erection throb. Keep looking deep into my eyes. Deeper and deeper. Go where my voice takes you. You must do whatever I say. Deeper and deeper look deeper and deeper into my eyes. Feel how aroused you are. Feel yourself let go. Deeper and deeper you are falling under my control. Keep looking deep into my eyes. Feel how helpless you are. You want nothing but to please me. You want me to control you. Deeper and deeper. You are under my control. Feel my power over you. It feels like pure pleasure. Feel your erection throb. You want to obey me, you must obey me. Give me all control. I am your Queen. Deeper and deeper. Feel your erection throb even more. Feel it building to a climax. When you come, you will surrender yourself to me. I will have complete control over you. Deeper and deeper. You want to come. Feel my power. Give into my power. Deeper and deeper. Feel your erection throb. Feel the come build. Feel the climax build. Do not come yet. Deeper and deeper. Your mind sees nothing but me. Your mind sees nothing but me. Deeper and deeper. My eyes are growing. You feel lost in them. Deeper and deeper. You want to come, hold it in. Get ready to come. You will obey me for all eternity. I am in complete control. Deeper and deeper. Give into me, and you will come. Deeper and deeper. You are completely mine. You belong to me. You are under my control. You are under my power. You will please me. You will fulfill my desires. You will come on my command. Feel it build and build. Hold it in. You are ready to burst. You will surrender all control over your life to me. You are completely under my control. You are ready to come for me.”

I stared intensely into her eyes. My heart was pounding. Here I was, kneeling before her, and all these other people and I wanted do nothing except what she said. She stared at me with an intensity I had never seen. I felt devoured. I felt surrender. I wanted to obey her. My breathing quickened even more.

“Keep looking at me, get ready to come. You are ready to come. You are mine. Now come and come hard.”

Boy did I come. Right there on the floor of that restaurant I ejaculated at her command. As I did, I kept staring into her eyes. I was lost to her. She owned me. As she ordered me to sleep, I knew I was completely hers. I would always be hers.