The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Preface

Would we all like to live out these fantasies? Yes. Are they real? No. I welcome any comments and thoughts. And if any women want to act out a mind control fantasy, let me know. Otherwise, enjoy.

Boots, Leather and Smoldering Eyes

Chapter Six

I don’t know how long I slept on the floor of that restaurant. All I knew was that I heard my wife’s voice ordering me to wake up. I was instantly awake. It felt like I had slept for eight hours, yet my wife was still there in the same tight burgundy leather outfit. So was the woman they all called Mistress. So were all the other leather-clad women and their tuxedo dressed gentlemen escorts. The Mistress clapped her hands. Several of the French maids appeared. She ordered my wife to have me go with the maids and be cleaned up. My wife turned to me.

“Go with these maids. They will clean you and bath you. Do not have an erection while you are with them. You will do what they ask, but no erection. Go now.”

One of the maids beckoned me to follow her. They took me in the back where there was a room with a Japanese style bath in it. They removed their clothes and beckoned me into the bath. They lathered me up and washed me over good. Here I was in a Japanese bath with six gorgeous women bathing me, and I could not get an erection. Strange, yet it seemed all right. My wife, Milady had ordered it, and I would do whatever she said.

The bath finished. They washed everything. One beckoned me out of the bath. Two of them toweled me dry. They bade me to sit on a bench. The six of them proceeded to dry off and get dressed again. Only this time they all put on thigh high boots, leather halter-tops, leather miniskirts and long over the elbow leather gloves. They were like a matched set of dominatrixes. They beckoned me to follow them out.

We went back out into the center of the restaurant. Now my wife was in the circle. She was naked except for her boots and gloves. The Mistress stood next to her. The six women went into the restaurant, where the other male waiters joined them. I guess they were slaves to the maids. It was a very erotic fantasy scene.

My wife called to me to come before her. I did, and dropped down on my knees before her.

“Show me your devotion.”

I knelt and kissed her booted feet.

“Look at me, look into my eyes.”

I did. She put her gloved hands on my temples.

“You belong to me, you must do anything I ask. You are mine to control.”

I nodded. The woman next to her put her gloved hands on top of my wife’s.

“It is time to give control to me,” said the Mistress.

“Yes, Mistress,” replied my wife. She looked back at me.

“My pet, you are mine to control. You are mine to obey. I am giving all control over you to the Mistress. On the count of three you will belong to her. You will obey only her. You will be under her control. She will have all power over you. On the count of three, you will give all control and power to her.”

I shuddered. I was passing from my wife’s control to this other gorgeous woman. I had to do it. I was compelled to go where directed.

“You are ready to fall under her control on the count of three. One, two, three. You are now under Mistress’ control.”

Mistress now had her gloved hands on my temples. My wife removed hers. My wife receded from my view. Only Mistress could talk to me now.

“Look at me, my pet. You are now mine. You belong to me. Deeper and deeper you will go. You are falling deeper under my control. You feel nothing but pleasure under control. Being under control brings you great pleasure. Feel my power over you grow and grow. You feel deeply aroused by my power over you. You will do all that I ask.”

She was right. She did have power over me. I felt like a helpless rat, my mind in a whirl. Her eyes widened as she seemed to sense her control over me lock in.

“Yes, you feel it now. How helpless you feel. How powerless you feel. You will obey my every command.”

She was right; I was shaking from the pleasure I was feeling being under her complete hypnotic control.

“Hold still.”

I stopped moving.

“I want you to show me your devotion.”

I knelt down and kissed her booted feet.

“Who do you belong to?”

“You, Mistress.”

“And your wife?”

“She is just another woman to me. One who used to control me.”

“Very good. Now watch as your wife gives herself to me.”

I watched as Mistress went over to my wife. My wife fell on her knees and kissed Mistress’s feet. She looked up at Mistress. Mistress put her gloved hands at my wife’s temples.

“Look into my eyes. You are lost in my eyes. You are falling under my complete control. Both of you belong to me now. You are both under my complete control.”

She removed her gloved hands.

“I cannot have my pets with any clothes on right now. My dear, please remove all clothing from your body, except for your boots.”

My wife removed all the erotic clothing she was wearing. Soon, she was entirely naked. Mistress came over to me.

“I sense you are aroused even more by this. I want your erection to harden, and feel and all arousal you feel from this.”

She was right. My erection was like a steel rod. It pounded.

She continued with me, “I want you to lay down on your back inside the circle.”

My body moved to the circle. I lay down on my back. She stepped over to stand at my feet.

“Spread your legs apart, slave.”

I spread my legs apart as my Mistress commanded.

“Wider.”

I strained to spread my legs in complete submission. She walked up between them, forcing them even wider apart with her booted legs. She held my balls between her boots. She moved around, I was soaring. My eyes closed at the sheer ecstasy.

“Look at me, look into my eyes, slave.”

I stared at her. She continued to massage my balls.

“Feel how totally helpless you are. You are completely powerless. You cannot come until I command. You cannot move unless I command it. You are under my complete control.”

It was an amazing sexual high, and I had to obey her. She beckoned to my wife to come over. She pointed to my head.

“Get down on your knees with your husband’s head between your booted legs. I want him to see your pussy.”

She got down on her knees. Her pussy was above my head. Mistress squeezed my balls some more as she took my wife’s head with her gloved hands.

“Look at me, my dear. That’s it. Feel yourself getting aroused. Feel how helpless you are. Feel your sex drive climb. You are wet with pleasure.”

My wife was breathing heavy. Her pussy was glistening.

“Your husband sees you wet pussy. He wants to kiss it, lick it. When he does you will feel an intense orgasm. Feel it build. He is going to kiss your pussy now.”

I strained up and kissed my wife in her love box. She started to moan.

“Lick her love box.”

She moaned even more as I busily licked her. She screamed out an orgasm. Mistress’ breath quickened. She closed her eyes. I think she had an orgasm all from all this power she had. My wife came down off of her high.

“He is through licking you. Look back into my eyes. You feel my control grow and grow over both of you.”

I was straining to keep from coming. I was totally out of control. Mistress stepped back away from my balls.

“Arise my dear, I want you to put your husband deep inside you. Stand where I stood, the same way I stood.”

My wife stood, then walked around. She stood with my balls between her booted legs. Mistress now stood over my head. Her pussy glistened with moisture deep between her legs at the top of those crotch high boots, beneath her tight leather dress, and deep inside the mini fur coat she was wearing. She took my wife’s head with her gloved hands. My wife had to look into Mistress’ eyes. All that showed on Mistress was her face out of that hooded leather cap. Even her ears were hidden.

“Get down on your knees, keep his legs spread far apart with your boots, and put your husband deep inside you.”

My wife got down on her knees. She brought her boot-covered knees up to my face. Her boot-covered feet forced my legs to spread even wider apart. She eased herself down and mounted me. Slowly, staring into Mistress’ eyes the entire time she put me deep inside her. She started to move rhythmically up and down very slowly. I was ready to burst. Mistress spoke and took control of things.

“Do not move. Look into my eyes, deep into my eyes. Both of you belong to me. He will stare at my pussy; you will look deep into my eyes. Deeper and deeper. Feel yourselves build to an orgasm. You cannot move. You feel like you are moving. Deeper and deeper. Higher and higher. You are both building to an orgasm. You are falling deeper and deeper under control. You are both ready to come. You will both come on my command. Do not move. Feel it build. Higher and higher. When you come, you will both be even deeper under my control. You cannot escape my control. Feel how powerful I am. Feel how helpless you are. Feel your pulse quicken. Feel yourself building to a climax. You are both ready to come. I will count to three, on three you will both come. One, building and building. Two feel your orgasm taking over your body. Three, come and come hard!”

My wife screamed, I screamed. I think all the onlookers screamed in orgasm. So did Mistress. Her pussy dripped its juices on me. It seemed to go on forever. It was cosmic. She had literally talked my wife, myself, herself, and a place full of about thirty people into joint orgasms.

“Very good, excellent. Feel your breathing return to normal. Your husband is looking into your eyes now. Put your hands around his head. I am passing control of your husband back to you. When your wife kisses you, you will be under her control again. I will kiss her, then she will kiss you. When she kisses you, you will fall under her complete control. You will devote yourself entirely to her wants and desires. You will do whatever she says.”

Mistress kissed my wife fully on the mouth. My wife seemed to shudder at the kiss. She had a mini-orgasm.

“Excellent. Now you may kiss your husband, and take back control of him.”

My wife leaned down and kissed my. I felt a shudder. Suddenly I knew my wife was in control of me again. Mistress spoke again.

“What a wonderful sight. However, my dear. I think you should demonstrate your power over him shouldn’t you?”

My wife bowed to my Mistress and kissed her booted feet, which still held my head in place.

My wife finally spoke, “Yes, my Mistress.”

Now my wife looked at me and spoke to me.

“Look at me, look into my eyes, deep into my eyes. You belong to me again. You will obey me. You are completely under my control. Now feel my power over you. Make yourself erect again.”

Even though I had just come, I felt myself get an erection. She started rocking back and forth. Mistress still stood above me. Milady rocked and rocked.

“Do not come. Only I will come.”

She rocked and rocked, then had an orgasm. I lay there, on a continuous high.

“Now come for me.”

I did not think it possible, but I came again.

“Excellent,” she said. She dismounted and got to her feet. She stepped up to Mistress. They kissed. “Thank you, my Mistress.”

Mistress stepped away, and returned to her throne setting. Milady turned to me.

“Bring me my clothes.”

I got to my feet, and picked up all her clothes. I handed her each item as she asked, and helped her dress. My wife was again dressed in that burgundy outfit.

“Let us return to our table.”

I followed her to the table, still dressed in my birthday suit. My tuxedo was folded on a nearby chair waiting for me. I looked at it, a little self-conscious of my nudity. My wife saw my concern.

“You will show me your devotion. Keep your eyes on me. You will remain undressed until I say you may dress.”

That was it, I would do as she said. She sat down. She pointed to a position next to her.

“Stand next to me.”

I moved over by her. My wife called out.

“I am ready for dinner, Mistress.”

Mistress replied, “Excellent.” She clapped her hands, “Servers, you may bring on the main course.”

The French maids and tuxedoed waiters brought out the main courses, an excellent Chateau Brian’ by the way, and a bottle of red wine to each table. The quartet started to play again.

“You will feed me.”

I cut the meat, and served her food to her, a bite at a time. After several bites, she bade me to sit down and eat. I was ravenous. I consumed the plate in record time. Dessert was brought. It was excellent.

“I think it is time to go. Show your devotion to me, escort me to our car. You will not get dressed. Bring the tuxedo with you.”

I offered her my arm. She looked for a beat.

“I want you to have an erection.”

I instantly obeyed. She took hold of my erect member, and guided me out of the restaurant as the rest of the patrons politely applauded. We went outside. It was a little cold as the Maitre d’ opened the door to the outside.

“I think it is a little warm. It is very warm, don’t you feel the perspiration on your forehead?”

Suddenly I was sweating. The valet opened the door to the passenger section. She got in, and sat down. I stood there, she was still holding my erect member.

“When I let go, you will get in the driver’s side and drive me home.”

She let go, I did as I was told. As we drove home, she told me that was the final exam, and that I was her slave forever. It was conversational. I agreed with her. In a way, I told her it was like a mind control marriage ceremony. She agreed. She freely admitted that the Mistress had her under a hypnotic control that she could turn on at any time. All the women were under that hypnotic control. It was a world of dominatrixes, and sub dominatrixes, and she was the Queen. She asked if I minded being so controlled. I told her no, I loved being hers, it was the ultimate love. I loved her before, I loved her even more now.

We got home. She had me carry her in across the threshold and into the bedroom. There, she ordered me to seductively make love to her. Slowly removed all her leather attire, getting more and more turned on in the process. We made love for an hour, then fell asleep in each others arms.