The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“THE BORROWER”

* * *

“Thanks for letting me take some of your stuff.” Mina gave a quick twirl, spinning the skirts of her borrowed red dress. “You’ve always had the best taste.”

Harper wasn’t staring. Mina was perfectly beautiful, maybe too beautiful, but that was no reason to be uncomfortable about it. “Well, what good is all that taste if I can’t pass some of it on to you?”

Mina fussed with the skirts a bit more, swishing them back and forth. She looked entirely like the romantic heroine she probably thought she was, though Harper wasn’t one to judge.

She’d been thinking about Mina a lot, lately.

But she’d betray nothing. Not yet, anyway. “Do you want to look at some of my jewelry?”

Mina gave a pleased little grin. Brushed her hand slowly against her clavicle. “Really?”

“Sure.” Harper shrugged, and reached into her jewelry box. “If we’re playing dress up, we might as well go the distance, you know?”

“Totally.” Mina sauntered over, gazing over her friend’s shoulder. “What have you got for me?”

Harper grinned to herself. The little lamb had no idea.

Though Mina was hardly a lamb, if Harper really thought about it. If she was, then they wouldn’t be in this situation.

“Look,” Harper declared, pulling out a strand of pearls. “You could definitely borrow these.”

“Ooh.” Mina reached for them with a delicate hand, rubbing her fingers against them. “They’re so nice.”

“Here.” Harper brushed Mina’s hair over her shoulders. “Let me put them on you.”

She was slow. Deliberate. Watched Mina’s chest rise and fall with slow breasts, and wondered for the umpteenth time if she was doing the right thing.

It was only when she caught sight of Mina’s reflection that she regained her resolve.

Mina, with her big, brown eyes and her wispy bangs. Long lashes, rosy cheeks.

Harper had no choice. And not just because Mina was beautiful. Though it certainly wasn’t hurting.

And here she was, dolled up just like Harper wanted her to be, and so absolutely unaware.

“Look at this,” Harper said. “I don’t even remember getting it, I just found it in my jewelry box one day.”

It was a cheapo necklace she picked up just for this occasion, but Harper wasn’t an idiot. If this was going to work, she had to sell it. It looked the part, at least. A long, (fake) gold chain with a large, teardrop-shaped (fake) ruby on the end.

“It’s pretty.” Mina studied it for a moment. “Do you think it would go with this outfit?”

Harper dangled it in the air. “I dunno. It weirds me out, sometimes. Whenever I can’t find something, I always find this in it’s place.”

“Well, that’s how it usually works,” Mina said. “You always find exactly what you aren’t looking for.”

Harper shook her head. “But like, it’s different, with this. I don’t know if Cooper got it for me, but something about it is just- off.”

Mina squinted, as Harper moved the ruby in front of the light. The necklace spun slowly. “Off how?”

“I think Cooper might be- Doing something to me.” It came out as the perfect confession.

“He would never.” And Mina would know, wouldn’t she? Because she just knew Cooper so well.

Harper shook her head. She couldn’t get distracted. “I don’t know. Look at it. Don’t you see the funny way it distorts the light?”

Mina wrinkled her nose. “I think it’s just the gem.”

“It’s more than that,” Harper pleaded. “You have to believe me. I catch myself just staring at it sometimes, watching it move back and forth, back and forth. It’s so hard to look away from, once you really start to look at it.”

A chuckle. “Harper, I could look away right now.”

“Then do it.”

Mina tried to blink. Harper watched in smug satisfaction as her eyelids twitched. As her pretty mouth turned to a frown. “Harper...”

“It’s a magic gem,” Harper whispered, like she actually believed that. “I know it is. I know Cooper’s been hypnotizing me with it.”

Mina tilted her head as Harper spun the gem a little faster. “There’s... no such thing.”

“Then what’s happening to you, Mina?”

Mina eyes still struggled in vain to close, and she let out a choked little noise. “I don’t know.”

“I can remember, now.” She kept her voice soft. Feigned fear. “I can remember what he’s been doing to me, how he makes me hypnotize myself. Just for him. All I can do is stare at the gem, and I’m helpless to stop myself.”

“I’m...” Mina sighed. “Helpless...”

“He must be making me do this.” Harper grinned, knowing Mina could only look at the gem. She’d never notice. “He must want you. He must want us, and he’s hypnotized me to hypnotize you, Mina you have to fight it!”

“Can’t.” She sounded sleepy very suddenly, lips slightly parted. “It’s magic. The magic is so strong, Harper—”

And Mina was so, so easily fooled. Anyone could be convinced of anything, Harper supposed. So long as she played the right victim. “No, Mina, you have to break free. The gem is tempting you, it’s swirling round and round and you can’t stop looking at it. You can’t stop staring as it rotates in the light, and completely captures your attention.”

Mina let out a little sigh. “Can’t... stop... looking...”

“It’s so pretty. You just want to stare at it, because the longer you stare at it, the more beautiful it becomes. Watch as I move it back and forth, back and forth. Watch it sway. You can’t look away. You can never look away.”

She was wordless. Utterly immobile. Letting herself be hypnotized, simply because she believed she was under a spell.

In a way, she was. Harper supposed it was all just semantics.

“You can only hear my voice, can’t you? You can only hear my voice. I hold the gem, and the gem holds your mind. The gem is the only thing in your head. You can feel your thoughts leaving you. You can’t resist the magic. It’s snaking into your mind, and taking away all of your willpower.”

“Please,” Mina murmured. “Harper—”

“I’m a slave to the gem,” Harper droned, in a perfect, sultry voice. “I must obey the magic. I am a slave to the gem. I must obey the magic.”

“I am a slave to the gem,” Mina repeated. “I must obey the magic. I am—”

“I am mindless. I am a slave.”

Mina’s eyes grew glassy. Arms limp at her sides. “I am mindless. I am a slave.”

“The gem makes me a perfect slave.”

“The gem makes me a perfect slave.”

“I must obey whoever holds the gem. I must obey the commander of the magic.”

Mina moaned, softly. “Must... obey...”

“I must obey Harper.”

Mina’s fingers twitched.

Harper pressed on. “I must obey Harper.”

“I must obey Harper.”

“Oh Mina,” Harper whined. “Oh no, you have to fight, you can’t get lost. The magic is so tempting, so overwhelming, oh Mina—”

Her glassy eyes stared only at the gem. “I must obey Harper.”

“Mina, it’s so hard to fight. Every time you try, you just fall deeper into trance than you were before. Every struggle makes your obedience so much deeper. Fighting the magic just makes it stronger.”

Mina was letting out soft whimpers. Harper knew her thighs must’ve been trembling beneath her dress. “Must... obey...”

“You can’t fight,” Harper continued. “The magic is too strong. You’re already so deeply hypnotized, so deeply obedient. You’re in a deep trance, and there’s no escape.”

“No escape.”

Harper kept the pendant swinging. “You’re a slave to the gem. You’re my slave.”

“Yes,” Mina said. “I am your slave.”

Perfect. Harper took Mina’s wrist, and held up her arm. “Hold the pendant.” She looped the chain between Mina’s fingers. “You must keep hypnotizing yourself. The gem is so close now, and you’re so completely controlled. The longer you hold it, the more helpless you become. The more helpless you are, the more obedient you are.”

She brushed her hand along Mina’s side, delighting as she drew a small shudder. “The more obedient you are, the hornier you are. You’re so dripping wet. You’re so unspeakably aroused.”

Harper slid her hand over Mina’s breast. They’d been tempting her all afternoon. It was about time to reap her rewards. Mina was going to be such a pretty little slave, Harper thought. The perfect toy. “The gem wants me to play with you, Mina. It knows the more I play with you, the more enslaved you become to my will.”

“Harper...” Mina whispered. “Harper, no...”

“I want to resist,” Harper lied, sliding the straps of the dress off Mina’s shoulders. She kissed Mina’s tanned neck. “But I’m so horny and helpless. I must obey the gem. You must obey the gem.”

“I must obey the gem.” Mina’s nipples were practically begging to be pinched. And who was Harper to tell them no? She knew making Mina wear the tighter dress had been a good idea. No bra would fit underneath, and now she was completely prone to Harper’s ministrations.

“You must obey me,” Harper said, twisting Mina’s delicate nipple. “The more I pleasure you, the more obedient you become.”

Mina offered Harper her chest, still beautifully entranced by the gem she held in front of her. Harper had sunk her completely. She was hypnotizing herself, at this point.

The soft skin of her chest felt incredible under Harper’s hands. She squeezed, hard, enough to make Mina yelp. “You want to be my slave,” Harper said. “You want to be my helpless sex pet.”

For emphasis, she gave each nipple a tug, then rolled them between her fingertips.

“You have always wanted to obey me. You have always wanted to be my slave.”

Mina quivered against Harper’s hands. “Harper—”

“Shut your eyes, Mina.”

On command, Mina closed her eyes. Her body went slack, and she fell into Harper’s arms. “That’s right,” Harper said. “Good slave. Good, sexy little slave. All mine.”

“Yours,” Mina said, as Harper laid her out on the bed. Mina still looked every bit the romantic heroine- But now she was one that had been throughly debauched.

“Lift your skirts,” Harper ordered. “Show me how wet your little cunny is.”

“So wet.” Mina pulled up all her skirts, fluffing them around her waist. She lifted and spread her legs. “I’m so wet, Harper.”

“I can make you do anything,” Harper said. “I can make you hypnotize yourself for me. I can make you pleasure yourself, and fall deeper into trance. And you love it. You love the control I have over you. It makes you feel so good.”

Mina traced a finger over her underwear, feeling her own dampness. “So good.”

“Play with yourself, Mina. Feel how intense the pleasure is, now that I control it.”

She watched Mina’s fingers disappear into her panties. With a wicked grin, Harper leaned onto the bed, and rolled the underwear down Mina’s legs.

“You’re so wet.” She stared as Mina thrust two fingers in and out of her dripping cunt. How she spread her wetness against her thighs. The way her clit was glistening with arousal. “You’re gonna come so soon. You can’t help it. You can’t stop yourself.”

“Oh,” Mina breathed, speeding her pace. “Oh, Harper, I can’t stop, I’m coming, I’m—”

“Every time you come, the pleasure doubles,” Harper says. “And then you come quicker, and it feels even better. And it keeps going. And going. And going.”

“Harper please—” Mina begged. “Harper, it feels so good—”

“Obedience is pleasure.” With a content sigh, Harper rested her head against Mina’s knee. She just wanted to watch the show. “Obedience is love.”

Mina came again, in a squealing fit. “Please, I can’t—”

“It’s so good,” Harper said. “You’re my sex doll. My toy. My slave. You never had free will. You have never been anything but mine.”

“I can’t stop coming.” She was sobbing, fat tears rolling down her cheeks. The pleasure was overwhelming her, the obedience complete. “I can’t stop, Harper, it feels so good, I’m so wet, I’m a slave, I’m a slave, I’m a—”

Harper mercifully pulled Mina’s fingers out of her cunt. “Shh, shh. I know. Open your eyes, Mina.”

Mina lay there, staring into nothingness. Harper made quick work of her own underwear. “Are you ready to eat my pussy, slave? Are you ready for me to dominate you?”

Mina wiggled her hips, as if waiting for Harper to fill her. “Yes, Harper. I want to eat your pussy.”

“Good. Very good, Mina.”

She crawled up the bed, and happily placed herself on Mina’s pretty face.

Mina didn’t hesitate. Her tongue eagerly lapped against Harper’s cunt, as she completely submitted to her best friend.

There would be no escape for Mina. Harper had known that going in. She adjusted herself, rubbing her wetness against Mina’s chin. “You will only ever desire me. You will be my slave. My puppet. Your thoughts are mine to command. Your desires are mine alone.”

To show her assent, Mina slid her tongue into Harper’s willing slit.

“You will never look at another man again. You will never envy me, or what I have, or who I date. Because you are mine. You are exactly what you have always wanted to be. My sex slave. My property.”

Mina moaned against Harper’s cunt. Dug her heels into the mattress. The pleasure she felt from mere words alone was astounding.

“I’ll take such good care of you, Mina,” Harper sighed, tugging on Mina’s hair. “My most prized possession. And I take such good care of my things.”