The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Boss Lady’s New Toy

by Madame Hypnotica

He sat at his office desk lost in a daydream. His fears were rushing over him as he wondered on that latest board meeting. Whatever possessed him to act like that? Would he be out looking for a new job? His presentation had gone well enough, he was pretty sure of nailing that new contract, when out of the blue Ms. Sinclair had started talking about company loyalty. He cringed recalling how innocently it all started...

The tall blonde looked at each of her executives, cream of the crop, and the best money could buy. Her steel gray eyes seemed to pierce through all the modern rituals of the business world and straight into their dark, primeval instincts. This was the hunt and they were her prey. She had been told of an incident she was not pleased with. One of her own had betrayed her to a rival corporation. The carrot being money, of course.

When her eyes rested on him he gazed back assuredly, unflinchingly, since he had nothing to hide. She prolonged the gaze a moment more and then began to speak.

“We have a problem. I have been told of an extreme case of disloyalty...” her emphasis on that last washed away all other thoughts as somehow deep within him a litany began to chant away in his brain.

“disloyalty is disrespect.... disrespect is disobedience.... disobedience will be dealt with..... SEVERELY!” Startled, he jumped and an involuntary reaction of fear overcame him. Shaking his head to clear his thoughts, he tried to concentrate on what Ms. Sinclair was now saying.

“I can not, should not and simply will not put up with disloyalty, now or in the future from any of you, even those who have been with me the longest!” Again those gray eyes marched from man to man, but he was oblivious, the chanting had started again.

“obedience.... respect.... disloyalty is disrespect.... disrespect is disobedience....” It wouldn’t stop. He pulled back his chair and fled to the washroom, rushing to the faucet to splash cold water in his face. It didn’t help, he was very shaken by this unforseen turn of events. What could have gotten into him?

The phone shook him out of reverie, Tina Clark’s pert voice announced Ms. Sinclair was on the other line. “Ok, Tina, I’ll talk to her, thank you.” He took a deep breath and prepared for the worse.

“Hello, Brad.” Ms. Sinclair’s brandy smooth voice purred, “I liked your presentation, but your summation left something to be desired!” Her light suggestive laugh propelled his response.

“Why yes, Ms. Sinclair, I have no idea what came over me. Perhaps I am beginning to get the flu? I don’t know.” he waited to hear his fate.

“Well, Brad, maybe you have just been working too hard on that presentation and you need some time away from it all.” Uh oh, this wasn’t sounding too good, he thought to himself. Especially since he had just returned from that mandatory company retreat last Monday. He gazed at the several proposals on his desk waiting for his attention.

“I am going to send you on a business trip for me,” Ms. Sinclair continued. “It is really low key so it won’t be that consuming for you and you might actually get a little time to relax. I’ll send Steve over to pick up the slack in your office. Tina has worked with him before so I don’t think there will be a conflict. You’ll hardly be missed, Brad.” Another laugh.

“Um, I guess, I mean if that’s what you want, Ms. Sinclair, I’ll be happy to go. What is the nature of the business? And what should I take along in the way of preparations?” He breathed in relief, it wasn’t quite as bad as he thought, she wasn’t firing him after all.

“I’ll be sending you a detailed file later with complete file notes and memos on what I require. You really only need to pack like you did for the retreat, nothing special. Everything else will be in the file, certain needed papers, letters, and so on. I’ll have it put together later today. I want you out of here tomorrow morning.” A hanging pause. “So sorry you missed the end of my little speech on disloyalty!” The phone went dead and she was gone.

“disloyalty is disrespect.... disrespect is disobedience....”

He shook his head, stood and looked out his big office window. It really was a spectacular view of the Bay. He was fortunate to have had his choice of such a great office. Of course, he paid for it dearly, Ms. Sinclair treated him like he was her number one lackey. He had been on these little business trips before, and didn’t especially enjoy them. Ms. Sinclair rarely sent the married men on these little jaunts of hers.

A small bell chimed announcing the arrival of email, he sat down with a sigh and began to read. Five minutes later he knew little more than he had before he read Ms. Sinclair’s message. His “detailed memos” consisted of what to take with him, very little, the address and time he would arrive, and a password sensitive file he was to deliver. The email ended with a little pep talk about how important this was and how important he was being a part of Ms. Sinclair’s “home team”.

* * *

He knelt in a cool dark chamber, somewhere behind him he heard voices. Soft voices murmuring, punctuated now and then with a gentle laugh. He could smell perfume, or maybe it was incense, it was seductive and nagged at his memory. He should know where he was and why. Somehow it escaped him and that fact didn’t even concern him. Now and then, music, the sound of chimes filtered in. He was drifting in the darkness, waiting for something, something he knew would happen. Soon.

Cool bands of thin steel encircled his wrists, ankles and neck. A small charm-like disk hung from the neckband. If he could see the disk, he would notice a number stamped into it. Other than the bands of steel, he was nude. He was unsure how long he had been kneeling, moments seemed to elongate into centuries. Time had become meaningless as he patiently waited. He felt nothing amiss, it seemed as natural as anything to be kneeling waiting this way.

Thus, he had no idea when the voices had ceased until he heard the click of heel against hardwood floor heading in his direction. He lowered his head to the floor automatically as if someone had pushed a button. The steps stopped inches from his nose. Two finger snaps sounded and he rushed to get into heel position to the left and a little behind the woman who had come to fetch him. He scampered to keep up with her certain strides as they progressed down to the end of the hall.

“In here, 211, over in the corner, nose to the wall.” A key clicked in the lock as he was left alone once more. He dogwalked over to the corner, no thought of doing anything else came to his mind. As he snuggled into position, he briefly wondered who the woman was and where she went. No thoughts of the outside world or anything that led up to this moment troubled him. It was a serene existence, even the nudity and steel bands seemed perfectly normal.

As the room settled he picked up a thread of female conversation once more, almost audible, but still muted by distance. The music and incense was gone, and this room seemed much darker than the first. Soon he was aware of a soft buzzing, a kind of whirring noise, coming from somewhere nearby. However, he was unable to break his position to investigate the source, so he just dismissed it as not important enough to worry about.

A disembodied female voice came from somewhere, “Turn around, 211, and look straight ahead. Wait for further instructions.”

Obediently he turned around and faced the wall across from where he knelt. A soft click and a sudden globe of light illuminated a round plate of silver attached to the opposite black draped wall. It hung at a level that was in line with his eyesight down the bridge of his nose. The light danced on the silver causing it to shiver and fluctuate. He marveled at how fascinating it really was and gazed deeper into the shimmering silver glow.

The voice resumed, “Gaze into the silver light, you want to, you find it so absorbing... See how it shimmers... Everytime you gaze into the silver light you will want to do it more and more... It feels so good... You feel so good... As I count to ten you will become deeper and deeper attracted to the shimmering silver light...”

“One... you cannot help yourself... Two... the light is so beautiful... Three... you feel so content... Four... deeper and deeper... Five... all cares dissolve... Six... you want to gaze into the silver light... Seven... time has no meaning... Eight... deeper and deeper... Nine... you feel so peaceful... Ten... you want to gaze upon the silver glow...”

He could feel himself being drawn deeper under as the voice repeated the sequence several times. Soon all around him dissolved and all he was aware of was the calm, measured voice leading him deeper and deeper into hypnotic surrender. Time stood still and darkness descended once more. Oblivious to the fact, he sunk to the floor and curled into a ball.

* * *

One immaculately enameled fingernail tapped on the phone as she waited for her connection. Her gray eyes darted across the monitor assessing the day’s end breakdowns. It was looking very good and she was pleased. Her review was interrupted by the party on the other end of the line.

“Hello Celeste, Ariel here. How is our little project?” Her rich buttery voice inquired. She gazed back at the monitor.

“Oh, hi there, Ari. It is going just as planned. Project 211 is coming along right on schedule. I will have him ready for you by Tuesday. I read the file and understand exactly what you want. The transfer will be firmly in place just as you desire.”

“Good! Also, I am going to fly in on Monday evening to observe the interrogation and final performance runs on Tuesday morning. Please have your ladies prepare my customary suite. I’ll order in some groceries.”

“That sounds excellent, Ari. It will be a pleasure to have you with us again. I’ll set everything in motion. Oh, and by the way, the residuals from last week-end’s programming are very strong. I am sure you will be very pleased with this one. I think this is turning out to be the best project so far. I hope the other projects we worked on are still in satisfactory working order?” Her voice told Ari that the woman was confident indeed that all was fine.

“Yes, oh yes, Celeste. Everything is doing remarkably well. I have one little problem area among my upper level staff. As soon as I trace it down I’ll be setting up a new project for you. I know you will do a good job, you haven’t failed me yet!”

“Why thank you dear, it’s a pleasure working with you. I’ll be seeing you Monday evening, then.” The two women said their good byes and Ms. Sinclair turned once more to her reports. She smiled to herself anticipating an enjoyable visit to her training facility. She must remember to pack the latest issue of “True Confessions”, she’d get a chuckle or two out of it on the plane.

Suddenly recalling that “little problem”, Ms. Sinclair buzzed her secretary. “Tina, come in here. And bring those time logs.” She didn’t wait for a reply, the secretary knew better than to keep her waiting long. Sure enough, the door opened within moments and the conservatively dressed secretary walked in and sat in her customary chair in one corner near the desk. She arranged her skirt and then posed with notebook and pencil in hand.

“Ok, Tina, I need to know who was on a week ago last Wednesday.” She peered at the young woman. “I know that since I have instituted staggered work schedules not everyone is here at the same time. But all I am interested in is that specific day.”

“Ok, Ms. Sinclair,” She murmured, eager to oblige, “Let’s see...” She began pouring over her notes, quickly flipping the pages back to find the right day. “Ok, well, I was here, Steve... and Brad, Gary and Stuart. Hmmm... that looks like it.”

“Mike wasn’t here that day? Was he scheduled?” She stared as the girl rifled through further notes.

“No, Ms. Sinclair, Mike called in, family illness he said. He was scheduled that day, tho. He put in for one of his personal days.” The secretary sat straight, at full attention.

“I see. Ok, that’s all. Thank you, Tina,” She turned back to her work and the secretary was forgotten.

“Thank you, Ms. Sinclair,” She left as quickly as she entered. As the door closed behind her, Ms. Sinclair called up a hidden database and started scanning numbers across her monitor. Simply titled “The Project”, it appeared to be a code, or list of identification codes. She selected one and started reading the accessed file.

* * *

He was sitting at a computer, his naked buttocks pressed against a cold metal chair. He had been working for hours, his left ankle attached by chain to the desk. He couldn’t remember when he had started working, he only knew he had to get the report done and fast. It was as if his existence depended upon it. He felt as if he were being chased by demons and they were ahead.

He was working on a resume of sorts, an unusual resume. He was writing in detail about his sexual experiences starting from the first time he could recall an erection, an orgasm and all the details thereafter. He described the sensation of an erection and the heady thrill of the first full penetration of a warm, wet, tight vagina. He was naming names and telling intimate things about himself he had never shared with anyone. Like the way he masturbated and his forbidden secret fantasy about his female boss, Ms. Sinclair.

This wasn’t the first draft of the report. It was, in fact, the third, the first two had been deleted from the computer as unacceptable. He had knelt nearby, unable to speak on his own behalf. In silence he was directed to begin again. This was his third try. Three strikes and you are out, a wry little voice inside chided him. He had no idea if that was true, he only knew that this time it must be acceptable.

So on and on he typed, giving details so minute. He described the sensations of his erections, the color of the pubic hair and how thick it was of each woman he had ever had sex with. And there had been a string of them. Not that he was any kind of lady’s man, but he had his fair share of sexual encounters and a very active fantasy life. He recounted, to the best of his ability, how each had enjoyed sex with him, the differences, those things that seemed the same from woman to woman.

This time he included his limited experiments into the world of so-called “kinky” sex. He wrote about the woman who liked to be tied to the bed with scarves and then he would pleasure her with his tongue. Blow by blow, he listed every time he could remember he had a woman return the favor. Normally, thinking about sinking his penis into any willing woman’s mouth or vagina would have him extremely aroused. But not now, he had to finish his report and it had to be pleasing this time. It simply must. He detailed every fetish he had ever experienced and those he had sought out in sexual partners.

He could feel the tenseness in his calves as the uncompromising chair bit into him. He wouldn’t, couldn’t let it distract him from his work. If he got it right this time something good would happen. He had no idea what that might be, but he was sure of it. He talked about stealing his sister’s panties from the hamper so he could sniff them while he masturbated, and the time the lady in the mall caught him staring at her shiny black high heels. His masturbation later at home was especially fulfilling.

Then he went on to describe breasts and how he felt so attracted by a woman’s breasts. He detailed the few times a woman allowed him to oil his penis and slide it through her breasts into her warm mouth. He would pull it back out and slowly piston back and forth between the large breasts, teasing himself with her lips on the head of his penis each trip. Then, when he could no longer take it, he would plunge into her mouth and empty himself into her. The women he remembered the most always hungrily devoured him and swallowed all he could give.

He talked about his experiments with anal sex. The women that would allow him to penetrate their anus were even fewer than the ones who enjoyed giving him oral pleasure. He described in detail the exquisite pleasure of having the anal ring clamp down on the very base of his penis. The deep stroking of that extremely tight passage left him delirious. And the final emptying of his tight testicles was almost indescribable. But describe it he must. He typed it all, making sure to get each sensation listed and fully described.

He mentioned the woman who had slipped a finger deep inside his own anus during their frantic lovemaking and how he had exploded in orgasm almost immediately. At the time, the incident had worried him because he had no desires to engage in any kind of sexual activity with another man. Then there were the twins, they did it all, including licking his anus and taking turns on different parts of his body at the same time. And the girls who had the threesome with him. Especially the one who sat on his face while her friend impaled herself on his engorged penis. He went into detail concerning the taste of a freshly sexed vagina. He described his own reactions to each encounter.

The fantasy was always the same, whether he was having sex with another woman or masturbating alone in his bedroom. In his fantasy Ms. Sinclair was his complete sex slave and he ordered her to do all types of sexual acts for his amusement and pleasure. In his fantasy he told her to lay on the floor, spread her legs and finger herself to orgasm while he watched. Next he would direct her to pick up a huge dildo and work it in and out as he jacked off into her face. Maybe even straddling her body so he could plunge between her full blown breasts squirting all over her face at close range. Pinching her nipples as he came.

Then, in his fantasy, he would pull her by her blonde hair and shove himself deep into her throat and roughly force her to suck him dry. Time and time again while she begged him to stop. Then he would push her to the floor, spread her legs wide and place them up over his shoulders to accommodate deepest entry and push his large hard penis deep inside her, taking her against her will. Then flipping her over and treating himself to plunging into her tight anus. Her cries of outrage only urging him harder, faster and longer. In his fantasy, he continued until his penis became raw and could no longer stir.

His fantasy ended with Ms. Sinclair kneeling at his feet naked as his buddies all used her for pleasure and amusement. There were penises in her mouth, anus, vagina and each hand. Each pumping out sperm all over her. Her skin was shiny and her hair was sticky with it. Tears coursed down her face. Over and over again. At that point the fantasy always ended in a tremendous orgasm and feelings of guilt the next day at work. Once he even had to leave the board meeting because of the huge erection he had developed. Like a guilty schoolboy, he hurriedly relieved himself with a quick handjob in the men’s room.

He wrote the words as if he was describing a day at the race track, no passion, just facts. He had wrenched every last incident he could recall and written about it until he could no longer come up with anything new. Nervously, he chewed at his lower lip trying to edit it out, smooth out the details. He sat going over it for another half hour or so, not really aware of the passage of time. When the report was as complete as he could make it, he pushed the red button next to the keyboard.

* * *

Celeste sat in the control booth observing the different cubicles via the remote cameras installed within the walls. On each screen a different drama played itself out. She gave each one a cursory glance until she came to number 211. There he was, crouched on all fours, head hanging between his arms, swaying back and forth as if to some invisible music. She switched on the microphone.

“Relax, 211, you are becoming more and more relaxed.... you are aware only of my voice... all else melts away as I speak.... you hear only me.... when you hear my voice.... you feel my presence with you.... I am with you.... you hear my voice.... you know I am with you.... you want to please me.... pleasing me makes you happy... pleasing me means obeying my words.... you want to please me.... you want to obey my words.... you hear my voice.... you obey.... I am with you....”

She observed his flaccid penis and made a mental note to put him through the stallion training before Ms. Sinclair arrived. She would see to it herself, he was an excellent specimen. His files would be extremely useful in determining just the right sequence of triggers. Ariel would be pleased.

“Gently, gently now, sink to the floor...” She watched as he did just that. “you are very comfortable.... relaxed.... at ease.... at peace.... you obey my words.... I am with you....” She repeated the obedience induction a half dozen times or so, her sensually firm voice never altering. As his body relaxed and his breathing became deeper, she gradually wove in the words that would change his life. A change he would joyfully embrace. She ended the session with some “feel good” suggestions and the command to sleep as it was late into the night.

Celeste sighed as she clicked off the microphone. She needed a massage, so back to the screens to see who was available. She selected one of the more advanced subjects and buzzed him to her inner office. Checking the screens once more, she rose and walked back into her office.

He was already there, a handsome sort, tall, sandy blonde hair, eyes the color of blue that would melt a less experienced woman’s heart. He was nude, of course, wearing only the training facility customary bonds and ID tag. He stood next to her lounging couch, hands behind his neck in a position of attention. With a chuckle, she noticed he was obviously at full attention, sporting a good size erection.

“Well, well, 71, it appears you are pleased to see me!” Celeste purred. She walked around his body, touching and caressing, giving his penis a friendly little tug. Her lips curled into a smile as she judged the thickness of his erection. She could extract hours of frantic sex from this man. Well trained, the man stood still and simply submitted to her appraisal of him.

“Yes, Madame, it is always a pleasure to serve you!” He sounded like he meant it and Celeste was pleased.

“Tell me, 71, what is your stallion index?” She questioned.

“84 per cent, Madame Hypnotica, if it pleases you.” He answered.

“Good, then we can begin. I want you to remove my clothes,” he obeyed swiftly and she lowered herself onto her belly on the lounging couch. “I want you to begin with my feet, rub with your hands, use my aloe lotion, I want you to stop every now and then and apply gentle kisses to my flesh... in the area you are massaging. Don’t be afraid, I want to feel you adore me.” She sighed in content.

The male kneeled and took her well-arched foot into his hands rubbing the lotion in, massaging between her toes and each individual toe. From time to time he bent his head and lightly kissed each toe, daring to add a gentle suck here and there. He continued to her other foot and then alternated up her legs. The slave lingered on her thighs, massaging and dipping his fingers between, close but not actually touching her vagina. He knew better. His kisses were hot, and as he bent over she could feel his hard penis bobbing against the backs of her legs.

Then his hands progressed up to her buttocks, kneading, massaging and kissing as he went. She felt him suck in little mouthfuls of flesh as he worked. His fingers stroked down between the cheeks barely grazing her puckered anus. Next he climbed astride her to reach her back and shoulders and began applying deep rubbing pressure. Now she could feel his hot penis rubbing against her buttocks as he moved up and down intent on the massage.

Despite herself, Celeste was becoming extremely aroused instead of the relaxation she had sought. Well, perhaps this was just what she needed to relax, she thought to herself. “Just a minute, 71, you are doing such a good job, I want to turn over so you can do the front. My feet and legs are fine, start with my upper thighs.” She turned over and he readily obeyed.

“No lotion! I want you to massage my vagina, in a slow progressive way, getting closer and closer. And do not neglect the kissing,” Celeste sighed. She spread her legs as the slave’s strong hand began to massage. The massage included each labia and even inserting a finger or two for internal massage. She was getting more and more excited as he lowered his head to kiss her vagina. He kissed slowly and luxuriously, interspersing small sucks that sent icicles of desire shooting through her body.

“Ah, nice, climb the mountain, 71.” His hands reached up and massaged her breasts as he continued kissing her labia and sucking gently on the puffy lips. Her juices were building and her nipples puckered into two hard little stones as his fingers toyed with them. He momentarily moved his head up to her breasts to suck on each hard nipple, his hands cupping each breast and feeding them into his attentive mouth. She felt his throbbing erection pressing against her lower belly as if it would seek entry on it’s own.

Playfully she spread her thighs open just a bit and captured his penis right near the opening he sought. The satiny skin rubbed against her pubic hair as he kissed each breast. She moved her pubic muscles drawing him slowly toward her. Gradually he squirmed until the head of his penis was barely inserted between her labia. She felt his muscles bunch as he prepared a one-shot full penetration. His erection had grown even more and it seemed like he was hung like a fully aroused horse. It would be fun but not today, she laughed to herself. She waited until she felt his hips swivel way back and prepare the downstroke. She caught him in midstroke just as his penis began to push deep inside of her.

“Very good, 71, now tell the tale.” The words evoked the programmed response, the slave withdrew his penis and his leisurely kisses and attention to her nipples immediately transformed into holding her lips apart with his two hands as his tongue sought out her clitoris and began to suck urgently. He began lapping eagerly at her vagina as if it was the best thing he had ever tasted. His tongue pistoned itself in and out of her vaginal opening. Her juices flowed freely, but none were neglected as he served her pleasure. Celeste entwined her fingers in his hair and held on as she began to buck against his face, her breasts bobbing against her chest. He was tireless and easily took her through a wave of tremendous orgasms, her juices trickling down his chin.

“The story’s over,” she intoned. Immediately the slave stopped, stood up and resumed the motionless position she had found him in when she entered the office. His erection was even more enormous and twitched as if it had a life of it’s own. Celeste stretched, her nudity not important as the slave stared blankly ahead. Celeste reached around the slave, her breasts pressed against his thighs, into a nearby drawer and pulled out a short hose attached to a glass collection jar. She affixed the end of the hose to his raging penis, checked to make sure it was secure, then flipped a tiny switch attached to a small motor where the hose met the jar. A slurping suction sound, lasting less than a minute, produced a jar half full of fresh sperm.

The slave stood unconcerned as if what had just happened did not involve him in the least. Celeste released his penis from the tube, it flopped lifeless between his legs as she capped the jar and put it in his hands. “Take this to the storage lab and you are dismissed 71.” He murmured a subdued thank you, but Celeste had already dismissed him from her mind. She turned her back on him and began to dress as he quietly left the room, pulling the door shut behind him.

* * *

The tall blonde was met at the airport and ushered into a waiting limo which silently sped to the secluded house. Ever conscious of her corporation, Ms. Sinclair sat hunched over her notebook computer itemizing her next weeks goals. She really needed to relax more, Celeste had told her many times. She knew the other woman meant well, but some things needed her direct attention. Soon they pulled into the white graveled drive.

“Hello, my dear!” Celeste encircled her and gave her a warm hug. “It’s great to actually see you here with us again. Now, I want you to get upstairs and relax before dinner. You’ll find a standard fixture waiting to serve you just inside the door.” Celeste actually gave her a little push toward the stairs.

Laughing, “My goodness but if you are not the pushiest person!” Ariel exclaimed. “But I do feel a little tired. I could use a long bath and a rub down.” She sighed and allowed Celeste to propel her to the stairs.

“Good! Dinner will be served in your suite exactly at 6:30. Feel free to use the amenities in any way until then, dear.” She bustled away toward the back of the house. Ariel climbed the stairs to her customary suite and smiled in anticipatory pleasure at the “standard fixture” that waited in attention near the door. She wondered how Brad was doing, but knew she would find out soon enough.

“Front and center!” She exclaimed, the male stood in front of her and bent his neck in such a way that the ID tag stamped with the number 9 rested in her outstretched hand. Such a low number indicated this was one of Celeste’s best products, she felt honored at being offered his services. But then, she brought Celeste a lot of business.

“Ok, 9, dance the dance.” Ariel laughed as the slave began to gyrate his hips exactly as if he were an erotic dancer or male stripper working on stage for a group of hungry women. “Enough!” He stopped at once. “Now, 9, I want you to taste the fruit.” The slave’s tongue protruded out and he began making licking and suckling motions as if there were something more than empty air in front of him. “Good, 9, now pump the sausage.” He began pumping his hand on his penis. “Enough! At ease.” The slave visibly relaxed, altho his position was still very erect.

Well, that was certainly entertaining, but now time to relax. “Now 9, I desire service.” The slave knelt at her feet, head bowed, and murmured, “How may I be of service, Milady?”

“You can start by preparing my bath, then hang my clothes and prepare the bed so that I may relax.” She stepped out of her heels, unbuttoned her blouse and disrobed. Her clothes dropped to the floor where the slave would retrieve them as her bath filled. Steam began to filter out of the bathroom as the slave hurried around the room to do her bidding. She walked into the bathroom, stepped into the tub and sunk into the fragrant bubbles. The slave poured her a glass of wine from a nearby decanter on ice, served it to her and then retreated back out to the bedroom.

A good forty five minutes later the blonde emerged from the bath, reluctantly as it had been deeply satisfying. She padded out to the bedroom and saw that the slave had been busy. The bed was open, pillows fluffed and her favorite caftan layed across it. Her gold brocade high heeled slippers rested nearby on the floor. The slave knelt near the head of the bed holding a silver tray of creams, lotions and other paraphernalia she could not identify at the moment. She strode over and selected a thick white massage cream labeled “Madame Hypnotica’s Protein Emollient”.

“Very nice, well, 9 I will only need my back, neck and shoulders attended to, but first I expect some adoration.” She sat on the edge of the bed, her full breasts swaying, and legs slightly parted. “Come over here closer.” He complied. “That’s better. Now I want you to tread with caution.” Immediately he took her foot in his hand and began sucking on each toe. She felt little tendrils of desire awaken in her belly as her toes disappeared in his mouth. She reached out with her other foot and toyed with his penis, gratified to see it arouse at her attention.

Eventually both feet were well adored and she had enough, “Back pedal, 9.” At her command he sank back on his heels awaiting her next command. His eyes were fixed on her nipples, other than that it was as if he were alone in the room, oblivious to all around him. His complete compliance and fixed gaze excited her, she felt herself lubricating and wondering if he was stallion trained as well. Most likely, being a high level product of the household regime.

“Ok, I want you to massage my back, neck and shoulders. I want you to slip your penis between my legs so I can hold you there.” She layed on her stomach and the slave climbed onto her back, inserting his penis between her thighs right under her buttocks. He began massaging the cream into her body as she clasped him to her with her strong thighs. His penis twitched now and then trapped against her soft, warm flesh, but his training held and he did nothing about it. Gradually she drifted into a nap after dismissing the attentive male to his waiting spot near the bed.

* * *

Dinner and Monday evening were uneventful. Ariel amused herself in various ways putting number 9 through his training paces. When she was almost ready to go to sleep she directed him to lay on his back on the bed. Lifting her caftan up around her waist she straddled herself across his thighs. She reached under the pillow looking for the customary condoms kept there, pulled one out and handed it to the male. Obediently he applied it to his penis and then remained still.

“Stallion attention!” The blonde ordered. Immediately the male was erect and his large penis bobbed against one thigh as she lowered herself upon him. “Ahhh, yes, you feel very good. Buck the bronco!” The male began plunging in and out from his difficult position on the bottom. Ariel held onto his shoulders as she rode her stallion. Stallion inflate!” Impossible as it seemed, the male’s penis grew even larger inside her as he continued to pump in and out of her vagina.

And so it went. “Saddle!” And the slave pulled out of her, and turned around so that his face was under her. Ariel lowered onto his face and commanded, “Taste the fruit!” Instantly his tongue plunged inside of her and his jaws worked to please her. Ariel stayed in the “saddle” until she was totally drained, dismissed the slave to the floor and fell into a deep, fast, untroubled sleep.

Ariel was awakened in the morning by the soft kissing and licking of her labia by number 9. She layed still enjoying his attentions to her clitoris as realization of the day came to her. This was the day all her plans for Brad would come to fruition. He had been an excellent executive for her, he would be an even better slave! The week end retreat had tested his capability and prompted her to put him through the whole course. She knew it was not money wasted. She felt a slow, easy morning orgasm washing over her and then dismissed the slave to the floor.

She quickly ate the waiting breakfast, dressed and made her way to the performance chambers. Celeste was already there questioning Brad. He answered in short monotones, never breaking the attention position or his fixed gaze. She noticed he sported an intense erection and wondered if he had been allowed any release at all. As if reading her mind, Celeste grabbed his penis and roughly pumped it a few times, his hips gyrating as if he couldn’t help himself. It was obvious he had been denied any orgasms. She pushed her breasts, easily accessible in the topless riding suit she wore, into his face, snapped a command and he closed his eyes, sinking to the floor.

Celeste stopped and walked over. “He is deeply under, dear, he is totally unaware anyone but himself and I are in the room. He will not know you observed any of this at all. I am almost done with the interrogations, then I will put him through the final performance runs. I think you are going to be very pleased with your new slave. He has been well trained in all the customary programs as well as the stallion sequence, he scored an index of 99 per cent. It doesn’t get very much better than that, my dear!” She laughed and walked back over to Brad.

The standard fixtures in the observation booth included kneeling slaves to be used as chairs. Ariel got comfortable and watched as project 211 was taken through all the performance runs and then exhibited in the additional routines of the stallion. Judging from the flushed look on Celeste’s face and breasts, he lived up to his stallion index. The blonde felt herself getting excited watching and snaked a finger into her panties to stroke her wet vagina. She had no idea if the fixtures in here were stallion trained so she pleasured herself as she watched the sexual spectacle unfold in front of her.

Finally, Celeste seemed satisfied, snapped her fingers and Brad fell to the floor again, deeply asleep. A strange by product of his training was that although he had sexually pleasured Celeste in every way imaginable for over three hours, and appeared exhausted, he had not been granted an orgasm. As he slept, his over used, firmly erect penis throbbed urgently for relief. Ariel licked her lips and couldn’t wait for Celeste to hand her the reins in the form of the special keywords programmed into her new stallion.

“Well, dear, what do you think?” Celeste smiled as Ariel pulled her fingers from her panties.

“Looks good, Celeste, is he ready for me?”

“Yes more than ready. He has all the usual triggers as any trained here in my establishment, for servitude, stallion service, his work back at your offices, household laborer and some special programming just for you. We have been very busy these last ten days. And his confessions were very useful, I have a bound copy for you to put in your safe deposit box. I know you will be intrigued. His biggest fantasy, poor boy, is for you to be his total sex slave. Little does he know how far off the mark that one is!” She chuckled at her wit.

“You may claim him tonight. I will teach you all the keywords beforehand. For now, why not use one of the fixtures to take care of that little problem!” She laughed again.

“No problem, Celeste, besides, I want to wait for the claiming ceremony.” The two walked off together deep in excited conversation of things to come.

* * *

Ariel Sinclair was excited. She had put most of her executives through Celeste’s program, but Brad was different. She had been having secret fantasies about him ever since he had started working for her. Now all of those fantasies were about to come true and not in some forlorn one-night stand. That would have been so tacky, this was better, this she could savor and enjoy for years. She was well aware of the lust she inspired in Brad, and now that lust would be put to good use.

She dressed exotically as she prepared for the claiming ceremony. Her breasts were showcased in a shiny studded halter that kept them firmly encased but fully exposed. A matching leather skirt with zippers up each side, black spike heels, hose and long leather gloves completed her ensemble. She wouldn’t be needing panties, she intended to fully claim her new toy.

She descended the stairs and made her way to the performance chambers for the second time this day. But she felt like a teenager on her first date, her stomach fluttered. “Damn it!” She thought to herself, “I am not a tender virgin about to swoon from the power of first love!” She set her jaw and marched into the room Celeste had designated. He was already waiting for her, kneeling, head down to the floor.

Ariel walked up to Brad and began, “The meeting is on,” She intoned. Immediately Brad awoke, stood up and assumed the inspection position his hands behind his nick. She giggled to himself imagining him doing this at the office upon her utterance of that key phrase. “Taste the fruit.” He stuck out his tongue and motioned in empty air as if he were deep inside her vagina and giving her intense pleasure. His expression remained the same, fixed and impassive. “Climb the mountain.” He reached over and began kneading her breasts, bending to kiss and suck the erect nipples. “At ease.” He stopped and stood motionless.

“Declare!” She demanded. For the first time since she had seen him here, Brad spoke. “I am your slave, Ms. Sinclair, please use me to the fullest extent as you desire.” Exactly as Celeste had promised. The tall blonde walked over to the claiming throne and made herself comfortable. “I claim you!” The words caused the slave to insert his head under the seat of the ornate chair as Ariel bent down to clip his neckband to the leg rings. The claiming throne was close to the floor so Ariel found she was actually sitting exactly on Brad’s nose and lips.

“Taste the fruit!” Again his tongue came out, but this time it met with her excited flesh and began to labor to please her. She stretched her legs out and rested her high heeled feet on his hard penis, now and then pushing the heel into his flesh slightly as a new thrill would course through her body. She wanted more tho, she wanted to test his stallion index , feel herself impaled upon him. At last all her fantasies were coming true right here and now.

“At ease!” She stood as Brad removed his tongue. “Strawberry kisses,” She commanded. The slave began to masturbate, getting harder and larger as she watched. She sat down once more but leaned forward so that his tongue made contact with her anus. “Taste the fruit,” His tongue immediately began licking and sucking at her anus. She bent over and unrolled a condom down his turgid shaft. She allowed him to continue to masturbate as she contemplated her next move. His tongue tirelessly swirled around and in her puckered anus. “At ease!” Brad became still once more.

She released him from the claiming throne. “Stallion attention,” he became erect as she positioned herself on the floor cushions. “Walk the dog!” She commanded. Obediently, Brad knelt behind her and inserted his huge penis into her vagina from the rear. “Stallion inflate!” He grew even harder, longer and thicker. As he began pistoning in and out of her, the urgency she felt almost propelled her to the floor. She bucked back against him, feeling his testicles slap against her buttocks. Her breasts swung back and forth, grazing the soft cushions.

Eventually the sensation was diminishing as she was becoming so wet it was hard to feel any orgasmic spasms. It was time to take this to another level. “At ease!” Brad obediently pulled out and waited for her next command. She ran her hand against her sopping vagina and smeared the juices further back between her legs. “Dig the hole!” She clenched her teeth as Brad gently worked his huge penis completely into her anus. She pushed back to receive the last few inches a little harder. It was a tremendous feeling, just like she knew it would be.

Brad began pumping in and out of her again, this time pulling out incredibly slow, then pushing back inside in one long fast stroke. Just the way she liked it. Celeste was very good at her work. Each pull out was brought just to the edge of release, slowly, so slowly she thought she would cry out, then pushed back in hard and fast. “Stallion inflate!” Again Brad’s penis grew with such enormous proportions she was sure something would get damaged. But she was heedless of caution now and urged him on in fast animal sex until the tears followed, tears of ecstatic joy.

* * *

The tall blonde with the steel gray eyes surveyed the scene before her. In her absence, another instance of company disloyalty had surfaced. She was about to put a stop to it. She buzzed Tina to put through her call.

“Hello, Mike.” Ms. Sinclair toyed with the little silver disk in her hand, “Maybe you have just been working too hard on that merger, you need some time away from it all.” She smiled to herself at his perplexed objection. His reasoning was weak, too weak to dissuade her. “I have an excellent proposal for you. Something that could turn into a new project I am very excited about. Could mean a promotion for you.” She hinted teasingly.

This silenced him as she continued.

“I am going to send you on a business trip for me,” Ms. Sinclair continued. “It is really more like a week-end retreat of sorts. I think it will be extremely good for you and you might actually get a little time to relax. I’ll send Brad over to pick up the slack in your office. Tina has worked with him before so I don’t think there will be any conflict. You’ll hardly be missed, Mike.” She laughed as she hung up the phone.

* * *