The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bottie and Soul: Chapter 2

Story Tags: MC, MA, SF, FF, RB, LA, FT

Synopsis: Stephanie enjoys her new job as head of security and maintenance at Amatory Place.

Chapter Two: “The Sum of Her Parts”

I.

Everything crashed down on Stephanie all at once. It was a cacaphony of sound along with vision on top of vision on top of vision. Though she was mentally removed from her body, there were thousands of sensations and impulses that assaulted her being like an angry mob bent on destruction. It was utter agony and, if she had a head, she would surely be holding it steady with her hands—which, of course, were also not currently available to her.

In a moment of panic, Stephanie glanced around within that which was her being and tried to find an escape. Everything tugged and screamed and flashed around her, vying for her attention. Despite her countless megabytes of RAM, her thousands of central processing units, and the vast array of computing power at her disposal, Steph couldn’t seem to get it all under control. There was just too much going on all at once.

If only they had considered this possibility during the planning stages, then everything might be alright now. They might have shut down all the non-essential systems and then turned them on one at a time so that she could adjust to the sensory overload step by step. As it was now, it was very much like trying to listen to a hundred people trying to talk all at once while a hundred more were showing her a slideshow from their last vacation with a hundred other people running their hands over her flesh, her breasts and even through the folds of her sex.

Through the hundreds of moving pictures, Stephanie finally saw her. Lindy McDaniel was seated at a computer terminal and was staring at the screen with earnest. Her friend was right there in the midsts of the flashing imagery. In another part of her awareness, she could hear what was going on in the room around Lindy. And, in yet another part, she could actually feel Lindy inside her like a finger upon her flesh.

With great effort and strain, Stephanie did all she could to push everything else back and out of her conscious stream of thought. Image by image, sound by sound, feeling by feeling, she would isolate it and move it into a subroutine or chunk of available RAM. The whole thing seemed to take ages and if it weren’t for a lack of glands, Stephanie would have certainly worked up a sweat.

Finally, most everything was tucked away. Stephanie found that she was aware of everything that was going on, but that she could deal with the things in the background on an unconscious level. At the same time, her focus stayed with the most important things—the things which required her attention. At last, the storm of input was calming down and she could concentrate on the security headquarters and her five friends who were gathered inside.

At last Stephanie was able to speak.

II.

“Lindy? Tell us what’s going on!” Kathryn Becker commanded.

Stephanie’s body had been completely limp and lifeless in the tank for thirty seconds now. Everyone was starting to get nervous and afraid that something had gone horribly wrong. The total process should have taken no more than a small fraction of a second—so what could possibly have happened?

“Hold on,” said Lindy keeping her eyes glued on the monitor in front of her. “Just give it a second.”

Finally, after holding their breath for what seemed like hours—but was actually only about 40 seconds—they heard it:

“Holy shit.”

Amidst a flurry of sighs of relief, Stephanie’s synthesized voice rang crisply and clearly through the speaker.

“Are you okay in there?” asked Darla. She leaned in over Lindy’s shoulder and scanned the monitor for herself.

“Oh yeah,” Stephanie’s electronically reproduced voice replied. “Next time someone decides to do this, it would probably be a good idea to turn off the cameras, sensors and all the other non-essential things, though. Had a bit of an overload in here and if I’d had an ass, I probably would have shit myself.”

Kathryn was standing over by the line of gleaming FemBots along the wall. Her breath was coming heavily and the relief she felt was overwhelming.

“Is everything working right?” Kathryn asked.

There was a bit of an electric chuckle coming from the speaker. “I think so. I’m going to have to defrag my memory to clean things up, I think. I just sort of tossed everything in there without organizing it. I can definitely feel a bit of processor lag.”

“Nothing’s malfunctioning though, right?”

“I don’t think so. Hold on.”

Kathryn suddenly jumped as a nearby FemBot reached out with its steel hand and pinched her playfully on the ass. The android then doubled over in laughter as if it were alive.

“Well, this works!” said the FemBot with Stephanie’s voice. It did a little dance beside Kathryn as if testing out its range of moment. The dancing was very natural looking and the thing moved very much as if it were Stephanie herself and not some sort of machine.

Shaken, but glad that Stephanie was having a good time, Kathryn said, “You’d better watch out with those roaming hands, Miss Bottie!”

The StephanieBot stood erect and her soft facial features turned to a smile. She spoke and her lips moved as if she were human. “And you’d better be nice to me if you want some of this.”

Her mouth made an ‘O’ shape and, with a slight hum and whir, a shiny silver dildo slowly extended from her lips. Kathryn had to control herself to keep from taking the machine up on its offer and going for a ride on its face.

“What about everything else?” asked Darla who wanted to get through all the business so she could go on a robotic ride, herself.

StephBot, with her facial attachment still extended, leaned in close to Kathryn. The woman had no choice but to part her lips and let the phalus into her mouth. She had started to resist a bit, but once the cool metal hands of the thing started rubbing lightly over her body, she decided not to bother.

Darla jumped as the speaker nearest her came to life while the FemBot and Kathryn continued their bizarre sexual display.

“Once you get the hang of it, it’s pretty easy to get the whole multi-tasking thing down, I think.”

As Kathryn fell to the floor and allowed the humanoid machine to have its way with her, Darla chuckled. Of course Stephanie could multi-task. It was all a part of the design.

“As near as I can tell,” the speaker said, “Everything is working just as we expected. If anything, it’s working better than we guessed. It’s all a bit overwhelming, actually. I know I can handle it, but I need to figure out how to handle it first.”

Darla nodded to show that she understood, and then turned red in the face. “Sorry, I forgot you don’t have eyes. Yes. I can imagine that it’d be disconcerting.”

Lindy and Darla both turned their attention from the monitor at the sound of whirring behind them. In the corner of the room, a wide angle security camera wagged back and forth quickly and then focused itself on them.

“You’re forgetting—I’ve actually got a few hundred eyes,” Stephanie said. The camera lens spun to zoom in for effect.

Marti, who had been quiet throughout the ongoing discussion, was watching the FemBot slowly remove Kathryn’s clothing. A small opening formed along the band of metal where the machine’s pubic bone would be. Another phalus emerged. With the precision of a machine and the tenderness of a human, it pressed itself toward Kathryn’s slick slit.

“Aw, come on!” Marti exclaimed as her sexual frustration began to build. “There are other people here too, you know!”

“Sorry,” said another of the FemBots as it took Marti gently in its arms and pulled the woman in close. “There’s plenty of me to go around.”

Trixie, who was standing nearby, smiled. “You don’t mind if I have a little snack, do you?”

As Marti’s eyes began to twinkle upon activation of her StareWare, she managed to work out a few words between the soft kisses from the machine. “Be my guest. Snack away.”

Back over at the main terminal, the external diagnostics that Lindy had been running showed that everything was definitely working as they had planned.

“It all checks out,” Darla said.

“Excellent!” Steph replied.

“Do you think you could...” Lindy said, her voice sounding like a little girl who was asking her mother for something she wanted, but desparately feared that she wasn’t going to get. “You know—can we do my thing, now?”

The electronic massager in Lindy’s chair came to life ever so slightly beneath her as if to comfort her and keep her safe. “Awww,” Stephanie said. “Soon, Lindy. Give me just a little more time to make sure I can handle all of the levers and dials in here. But soon. I promise!”

Lindy nodded. She didn’t want to wait any longer, but she knew that it would be worth it.

III

Once she got used to everything, it was remarkably easy to do. She didn’t need to tell the FemBot that was busily humping away at Kathryn how to do it, she just needed to send off the command and the software would handle the rest. She could then cycle quickly through everything else in her queue—like making adjustments to speed and thrust force in the FemBots—before letting it all cycle again. Though one processing stream seemed to take priority in her mind, everything else managed to get the thought and consideration it needed. With practice, it all became rather automatic.

She could, in essence, do hundreds of things at once—each task getting it’s own processing thread in her mind. Each thread got a microsecond of her attention and then she’d move onto the next. When she had first been put into the system, her mind had been receiving each of those attention requiring microseconds in a mishmosh—her consciousness was aware of each request and they came to her awareness in the order in which the events actually occurred. Thanks to the multi-threading capabilities of her CPU, Stephanie quickly learned that each of these thousands of isolated threads could be organized by stream and it was fairly easy to keep each stream sorted.

Through the eyes of the FemBot, she could see the expressions on Kathryn’s face—while at the same time commanding the other one to rip open Marti’s blouse. Through the sensors throughout the units, she could even feel the bodies against her cool smooth flesh. Even though she had no body of her own, her memories of her own body could easily translate the incoming electronic signals and she could imagine what Kathryn’s touch was like. She could enjoy the burst of data as Marti flicked her tongue into her soft synthetic mouth.

In many ways, it was better than the real thing. If she wanted to, she could program her system to feel the touch of a hand on the FemBot’s arm to equate to the sensation she remembered as that of a finger running over her clit. There was no physical body to worry about, so she could wire it all up to work however she wanted.

With each passing nanosecond, Stephanie found that she could add more and more tasks to her lists of things to do all at once. As one stream of consciousness headed up to the roof, the others continued to work on Kathryn and Marti without missing a beat. And she was carrying on a conversation with Lindy and Darla the whole time, as well.

From atop the ten story building, Stephanie could look out across the huge sprawling city of Megopolis. Thanks to the multiple cameras installed up there, she could look in every direction at once. And, with a little practice, she found that she could merge the images from all four cameras to create a single dizzying 360 degree panorama.

Down in Jiggy’s, she watched as Zarah Wilder worked her first shift behind the bar. Since everyone else had been busy helping to patch Stephanie into the system that afternoon, her help had been needed. She appeared to be doing alright, but right at that moment, she seemed to have misplaced her bottle opener.

“It’s over there in front of the JD,” Stephanie said, her voice coming out through the intercom beside the cash register.

At first a bit startled, Zarah looked up and then smiled at the camera near the end of the bar. “I see you made it! How does it feel?”

Stephanie grinned, despite her lack of a mouth. “I’m starting to get the hang of it, I think!”

“Nice!” Zarah said as she scooped up the bottle opener and cracked the beer in her hand. “I’m sorta in the weeds right now, but we’ll talk later, okay?”

“You got it.”

“And thanks for finding the opener for me!”

Stephanie’s primary stream of thought had already moved onto her next task when she heard someone at the bar ask, “Who the hell was that?”

She heard Zarah’s half-truth reply while zipping through further adjustments to the active FemBots and while picking up a disturbance down in the building’s lobby.

As a security system, the word “disturbance” didn’t really fit what was happening. In terms of security, the word disturbance meant that someone was breaking in or causing some sort of a ruckus. In truth, all that was going on in the lobby was that someone was walking in the front door.

To Stephanie’s mind, still new at everything, it was a bit disturbing, though. She could see the movement through the cameras as Clara Barker came in off the street. She could smell and even taste the outside air mix with the air conditioning as it wafted through the smoke detector just inside the door. The microphone allowed her to hear the woman’s footsteps as she click-clicked her shoes across the marble floor. Most interesting, though, was that Steph could feel Clara moving inside of her as the woman moved through the heat and motion sensor arrays.

Since she had been inside her new body—which at this point was a grand total of about 4 minutes—Steph had been trying to associate various sensations and the bits of data with real world equivalents. Seeing something through the camera was like seeing something with your eyes. When something vibrated the microphone, she assocated it with hearing. The vibrations of the filaments in the smoke detectors were smells.

Even the frantically flying bits of response data from the girl-fucking FemBots were easy to assign. A finger across the soft fleshy breast felt like a finger across her own breast. She knew what the data coming in from Marti’s tongue dancing in the FemBots mouth should feel like, so she just told her system that it was so.

But what could she associate Clara’s passage through her sensor array with? It was almost—as best her imagination could figure—as if Stephanie were some sort of ghost and Clara was walking through her. Except, instead of coming out the other side, the woman just passed into the next array and it started again. Her logic circuits, now that she knew how to better manage them, passed the signal off from array to array. It was a like a single constant flow rather than treating each disturbance as it’s own unique steam of data.

Stephanie was to well connected to the building that she was startled when Clara pressed the elevator call button. It sent a thrill through her electric soul. Without even considering it, Stephanie connected that sensation to what it felt like when someone took a little nibble at her sensitive nipple—the left one. There was no real logic in that association, but in the way it had startled her, it reminded her of the sudden surprise when a playful lover would take a little nip. She had always enjoyed that sensation, though she had rarely felt it during her marriage to the selfish and anything-but-playful Richard.

The elevator doors opened and it was like Stephanie had spread her legs. Clara stepped into the carriage and it was that feeling when she was begging for her lover to fuck her—and he finally decides to oblige. When Clara leaned back against the wall, Stephanie’s sensors could feel the smooth supple flesh of the young married professional’s ass even through her skirt. When the box began to rise through the shaft, Stephanie could feel the machinery work, holding tight to keep it moving upwards and...

Stephanie realized that while her logic circuits could handle hundreds of tasks at once, her emotions—especially the strong ones—seemed to carry over from task to task. Her choice to associate the sensations of riding in the elevator with sexual sensations had been caused not by random thought nor a wild imagination. The choices had been made in response to the lustful emotions she was feeling from the FemBots as they did their work in the security office.

And so it was that Stephanie learned that, despite her lack of a human body, her new and majestic ten story frame was perfectly capable of bringing her pleasure. While FemBot #1 pressed its metal cock hard into Kathryn to meet her orgasming hips, FemBot #2 felt the gush of Marti’s climax as it pumped into her pussy from behind. A sensor in the security office felt the heat shift as Trixie’s pranic aura reached a perfect balance with the room.

When Clara Barker stepped quietly out of the elevator on her floor, several circuits within Stephanie had some pretty earthshattering digital orgasms. If there had been some hydraulics hooked up to acheieve the effect, the entire Amatory Place would have trembled and shook in that moment.

IV

“Oh my.” Kat was straddling the FemBot with her juices running down over the hard metal shaft in her cunt.

“You can say that again,” said Marti who was on all fours with her own FemBot still slowly pumping her from behind.

Trixie, her hunger sated, was leaning against the cool steel wall of the room with her skirt up around her hips. She didn’t say a word—the expression on her face said it all.

“I didn’t hurt you guys, did I?” asked the FemBot beneath Kathryn. “I got sort of distracted there for a minute, I think.”

“No. No. No. It’s all good.” Kathryn insisted.

“Very good.” Marti agreed as she lay herself face down on the floor and tried to catch her breath.

“You guys all suck, you know,” said Darla. She was still over by Lindy making sure that all of Stephanie’s routines and processes were working within the desired specifications. “Some of us are trying to stay focused over here!”

There definitely had been a significant surge several moments earlier. True, so far Stephanie seemed to be operating at well under 1% of her total processing capacity. A 3.6% spike might not seem huge, but in relation to her normal operating levels, it was more than significant.

“We’re going to—uh—go clean up and let you two finish up, then.” Kathryn stood up and shivered at the sight of the shiny silver bot-cock glistening with her juices. “Can we maybe take one of these things with us?”

StephBot #1 brought her slick silver phalus back inside her body with a whir and a click. The sultry machine rose and dusted itself off before following Kathryn, Marti, and Trixie out of the room.

“You guys are going to have to service me this time. though. It’s only fair!” said StephBot as the heavy vault door slammed closed behind them.

“Can you tell me about the spike?” Darla asked, her hand absently resting on Lindy’s shoulder.

“You mean that little burst when I had that big ole orgasm?” Stephanie asked.

“You... you had an orgasm?” Lindy was staring across the room at Stephanie’s human form suspended within the glass cylinder. It hadn’t moved at all since the switch had first been turned on.

Darla frowned. “That can’t be right.”

“Oh believe me. It’s right.”

It didn’t seem possible at all—at least not in the way they had designed the system. In essence, all they had really done was beef up the bandwidth of Stephanie’s BioLink to make it handle the extended flow of data. They then connected her brain through the massive computer which, in turn, had a PinkLink connection to any other PinkLink device in the building. The various sensors in the helmet just measured brainwaves so that they could make sure that everything in her mind was working in synch with the electronics.

There was no way that Stephanie could have experienced an orgasm, though. Her brain’s connection to her body had been severed since all functions needed to pass through the hard-link to the master computer. Steph’s body couldn’t feel. Her mind had no awareness of her body at all.

“I can’t see how that is possible.”

“I see through cameras, hear through microphones, and feel through the heat and motion sensors,” Stephanie said. “I can feel you standing inside of me right now. I can feel the girls downstairs as they dance around the poles and move around the stage—something that is actually quite nice, I should add.”

It had been a long day for Darla and her StareWare induced lust was starting to get the best of her. She was also hungering for a Lucid-Z fix. All of that served to make it even more difficult to comprehend what Stephanie was saying. The fact that her pussy was a raging fire and desparately needed something thick and hard rammed into it had pretty well shut down the connection between her ears and her brain. She just wasn’t going to be able to understand it until she got her fix.

“I’m sorry Steph,” she said. “I’m afraid I can’t multi-task like you and there’s something else going on in my head right now.”

Lindy turned her head. With Darla leaning over her shoulder, Lindy could clearly see the dampness starting to form in the crotch of Darla’s jeans.

“If you would like, I could give you a quick hand to get your head clear,” Lindy said.

Darla seemed to realize that she had been absently caressing Lindy’s shoulder. She pulled her hand back almost apologetically. She loved Lindy tremendously, but the poor thing never seemed to enjoy herself when she was “lending a hand.” It always ended up giving Darla a sense of guilt that didn’t sit well in her stomach.

“I’ll be fine. I’ll just duck into the bathroom for a second and...”

“Hold on a second,” said Stephanie. “I think I’ve got everything under control now. Let me do the thing with Lindy real quick and then maybe I can help you out.”

Lindy stood and faced Darla. Inside she was very excited—they had been planning this out for ages and the time was finally here!

“Are you sure you’re ready?” Lindy asked.

“Yes I’m sure I’m ready,” Lindy answered herself.

Darla’s jaw dropped as Lindy flashed a smile—a big smile. Not only was it a rarity to see such emotion from Lindy, but the smile didn’t look quite normal. Lindy’s expression, the way the muscles pulled at the corners of her mouth, looked remarkably like Stephanie.

“Steph? Is that you in there?” asked Darla.

Lindy winked and struck a seductive pose, “Oh yeah, I’m here. Come on over and give us a kiss, will you? I want to thank you for all the stuff you’ve done for me today.”