The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bottie and Soul: Chapter 3

by Xenos

Story Tags: MC, MA, SF, FF, RB, LA, FT

Chapter Three: “Yours Truly”

I.

Lindy was a passenger in her own body—or at least that’s what it felt like. Sort of. Actually, it was a little bit stranger than that.

In her mind, she could feel Stephanie in there with her. Lindy’s computerized friend’s consciousness seemed to wrap her like a warm blanket. She had all of her faculties for reason and thought. Her emotions were there for her to swim in and she could feel everything that was going on. The only thing different, really, was that Stephanie had taken total control of all her motor functions.

“Oh my goodness,” Lindy had wanted to say. The thought had formed, but she couldn’t control her mouth, her voice.

“Pretty cool, huh?” Stephanie’s thoughts echoed in Lindy’s head and mixed with her own.

Through her eyes, Lindy saw Darla standing before her. The spitfire scientist was trembling with excitement as she looked back into Lindy and smiled with a lustful look in her eye. Lindy desperately wanted to reach out and take the aroused and suffering girl into her arms—to help her overcome the uncontrollable urges brought on by the software and drugs. Lindy’s mind created the thought to do so, but her body refused to respond.

The sensation was terrifyingly wicked and sweet, all at the same time. With no physical bonds nor constricting ties, Lindy felt as if she were completely immobilized. Her body was free, yet bound to the will of someone else. She wanted desperately to lunge toward Darla—to hold her body close and to make love to her. Yet Stephanie held her fast in place.

This had been the plan from the start, of course. Throughout Lindy’s eighteen years of life, she had been on her own for much of it. She had done well to even survive, not to mention thrive. On the streets, though, she had always had trouble living with the consequences of her decisions. Invariably, every time she had made the choice to eat, someone else had been forced to go without. If she had spent a few dollars on a notebook for school, it was like taking a Salvation Army coat from the back of one of her fellow homeless.

Her will had been strong and young Melinda McDaniel had managed to graduate high school, and had saved up enough to get an apartment. She always wondered, though, at what cost her moderate success had come. How had her decisions to better her own life had ignored the needs of others like her. She had wished desperately to have a Mother, an Aunt, or a lover who would guide her, to teach her right from wrong.

And then she met Jenna Carlisle, the woman with the power to control minds and bodies. Lindy had eagerly volunteered her entire soul and existence to the woman. Jenna would dictate every move, every thought, every emotion. There was to be no more guilt over wrong decisions that she had made, no more wavering at not being able to decide the proper course of action. Even if it meant that Lindy would become a slut, a toy to be used for the pleasure of all the women in the circle of friends, it was far better than the horrors of living with the guilt of making hard decisions on the street.

In short time, Jenna had fallen flat in her role as Mistress of Lindy’s fate. So caught up in her own desires and lust, Lindy had been greatly ignored unless Jenna happened to need a good fuck. True, she didn’t mind the countless hours of idle melancholy, but it just seemed such a waste. Lindy was a tool that wasn’t being used.

Over time, some of the other women had picked up some of Jenna’s slack. Kathryn, especially, always had plenty of things for Lindy to do—useful things like fixing broken appliances, collecting the rent, and covering bar shifts down at the club. It was never quite the same, though. Kathryn and the rest just didn’t have that level of commitment, the promise of total freedom from her inner demons.

Now, as Stephanie became acclimated in Lindy’s mind, her freedom of mind and the bondage of body were truly complete. Steph would hear Lindy’s wishes and desires and she—only she—would decide whether or not her body would be allowed to act upon them. Her new mistress would control her every movement and nothing would be left to chance.

“You really want to fuck her right now, don’t you?” Stephanie thought within the bounds of Lindy’s mind.

“Oh yes,” came Lindy’s non-verbal response to her Mistress. “Please.”

“Not yet.”

“Why?” Lindy managed a mental whimper.

“Because I said so, that’s why.”

II

Stephanie wasn’t cruel, but she had to admit to herself that the power she currently held over Lindy was more than a bit intoxicating. When she had first used Lindy’s access password and had connected to her mind via the BioLink, the girls entire mind had opened up to Steph. She didn’t just have access to Lindy’s motor functions, she had access to it all. As her powerful mind continued to process the hundreds of tasks required to maintain and monitor the building, the logic thread working within Lindy gained access to her memories, her wishes and dreams. With a prod with her digital awareness, Steph had witnessed the death of Lindy’s parents, the hard years on the street, and the sensation of despair , loneliness and frustration.

The sensations she got from Lindy were quite different than those she got from the other pieces of electronics and equipment around Amatory Place. Though it was Lindy’s brain, the electrical impulses moving up and down her spine came in the same way as Stephanie’s had in her own body. If it weren’t for her awareness of Lindy’s conscious presence within the girl’s mind, it would have felt very much like she had simply become Lindy.

Through Lindy’s eyes, Steph could see Darla’s trembling body standing before her. As she reached out with Lindy’s arm and placed lightly brushed a fingertip over Darla’s quivering breast, she could easily feel the thrill—in both Darla and within Lindy herself.

“She needs it!” Lindy’s emotions plead silently. “I need it too! Please!”

“You seemed so calm and detached on the outside, before. Have you always felt this lust in your mind?”

Lindy whimpered with her thoughts. “Yes. I resisted to prove my loyalty and dedication to my goal, though. But, I felt it. Every time I serviced someone, my mind cried out. I just wouldn’t let my body give in.”

“But your body is responding,” Stephanie noted. “Your pussy is very wet.”

“Yes... Please... Let me feel her... Just a little bit closer...”

With a signal from her powerful brain, Stephanie controlled Lindy’s body like a puppet. She leaned in and pulled Darla close and she caused Lindy to speak aloud. “Do you want to fuck me, Darla?”

Darla tensed in Lindy’s arms as she sensed the personality change within her friend. No longer was Lindy acting like a machine, her body was responding with heavy pants, soft moans, and a firm grasp on her...

With a precision flick of Lindy’s exoskeletal glove, the buttons on Darla’s jeans popped open—seemingly all at once. “If I eat your cunt, will you come all over my face?”

Darla gasped, obviously aroused by Lindy’s aggressive demeanor. Inside, Lindy gasped along with her. Her body was behaving like a sex crazed slut and the way her own voice surprised her with its words was beyond anything she had ever felt. Stephanie could feel Lindy’s arousal as well, so she continued her delightfully wicked orchestrations.

With a single motion, Lindy pulled Darla’s jeans and panties to her ankles. Kneeling before the trembling girl, she could see the heat from her pussy through the infrared eyepiece over her left eye. It had been less than a half hour since Stephanie had had her own nose to smell through, yet Darla’s musky odor was a pure delight. Lindy’s body was excellent at transmitting recognizable sensations that she could readily translate into her own.

“Oh my gaw...” Darla moaned as Lindy started lapping eagerly at her folds. Darla’s tiny frame trembled and shook with delight.

“That’s it baby,” Lindy mumbled between licks and kisses at Darla’s girl-flesh. “Fuck my face. Yes! Like that!”

Her shoulders against the wall, Darla pressed her hips outward to meet Lindy’s tongue and lips. She lifted one leg up over Lindy’s shoulder and let it rest on her back. With both hands, the tiny brunette grabbed the back of Lindy’s head and pressed it hard against her cunt.

“Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god.” Darla said it as if it were a single word. “Shit. I need a hit. Hold on...”

Darla started to remove her leg so that she could find her tin of Lucid-Z. Her StareWare programming had done a job at keeping her hot and horny, but it was her addiction to the drug that gave her that amazing shove off the edge of the cliff.

Lindy rose and pinned Darla against the cold steel wall of the security office. She held the trembling addict’s shoulders as she brought her mouth in and kissed her deeply. Their tongues danced and Darla could taste herself in the mix.

“You don’t need that stuff,” Lindy smiled as she stepped back and tore Darla’s blouse open and left it hanging from her shoulders in shreds. “You’ve got Lindy-Bot to take care of you now, baby! Now come on over her and fuck the shit out of me, will you?”

IV.

With each passing second, Stephanie was becoming more and more acclimated to her new surroundings. She was actively monitoring all of the building’s security systems, having a FemBot threesome with Kathryn and Marti, grinding Lindy’s remarkably flexible pussy into Darla’s face, and a few hundred other things, as well. There was a lot to do to keep all the new systems in the building working—and to keep the residents satisfied, as well.

Stephanie took one of her free thought processing threads and headed up to the roof. As she accessed the cameras and scanned the impressive Megopolis skyline, she took no small amount of pleasure in the power she held in her hands—even though those hands were in a glass cylinder five floors below.

Down inside Lindy’s mind, she had the girl look up from her work. Lindy’s face was glistening with the juices from Darla’s sopping cunt. Through the haze of arousal in that “thread”, Steph gazed out through Lindy’s eyes and saw her own body floating in the tube. Dangling from the circuits, Steph’s body hung like an alien experiment. It still contained her brain and most certainly her soul, but everything else was routed out through the computer that Darla’s head was banging against while Lindy’s head dove back in between the young girl’s legs.

Here on the roof, Steph’s mind could relax and take in everything that had happened to her. Sure, everything else was still going on within the massive structure below, but this one train of thought had a sensation of freedom. Just as a web server can process and handle the requests of thousands of Internet users, Stephanie could keep it all going at once.

She was a god—or a goddess. The semantics didn’t matter. It wasn’t a gender thing. It was all about the power, the efficiency, and the wonderful sensations tickling at the core of her massive CPU.

The only real problem—if one could call it a problem—was that her logic circuits weren’t meant to handle emotions. They simply weren’t capable of such a thing. Her mind—that organic machine within her wired up head downstairs—could handle emotions, though. In fact, it demanded them and would create them on its own if there wasn’t already one attached to any of the hundreds of things she was doing.

This had the effect of what Stephanie had decided to call “Emotional Bleeding” for lack of a better term. Steph was finding that the decisions her mind made in one of her “threads” was often been affected by the dominant emotion in her brain. Even up here on the roof, it was somewhat difficult to think of anything that didn’t bear the tinge of lust from her ongoing sexual activities downstairs. And, so it was that within her own brick and mortar body, Stephanie couldn’t help but find that big 72 floor steel and glass building next door to be somewhat attractive—in a strange architecturally erotic way.

The activities on the first floor and in the basement were compounding the bleed effect, too. Jiggy’s, due to it’s open access to the public, had been more heavily rigged for security than most of the other places inside of her. She could feel Karen’s bare flesh running along the dancer’s pole as she teased the huddling patrons at her feet. She could sense the teeming mass of Lucid-Z crazed bodies writhing and sucking and fucking like mad in the VIP room.

It was all very hot, strange, and foreign to Stephanie. On the rooftop, she found herself wishing that she had a pussy to stroke She wanted to lie back and just get into the sexual sensations that bombarded her from all sides within.

That, of course, was easy enough to fix.

First she accessed her “Lindy Thread” and had her reach down while her face continued to lap and nibble at Darla’s hot, wet folds. Lindy’s fingers found the entrance to her smoothly shaved pussy and slid them easily inside. Steph could hear—or feel—Lindy’s consciousness moan an approval at this new stimulation. As the sensations flooded in through Steph’s circuitry, she recorded them.

Downstairs in the main room at Jiggy’s, Steph accessed the sensor array for the dancer’s poles. With a simple file association adjustment, Stephanie set it up so that the current signals coming off the pole sensors would trigger the sensual and emotional routines she had recorded from Lindy.

As soon as Stephanie clicked that Commit Button of the Soul, it started. As Karen slid up and down the pole, Steph could feel the fingers in her nonexistent pussy. When Karen teasingly licked the cool smooth metal, each of her routines shivered and trembled. Up and down the dancer moved along the pole, heat from the girl’s panty covered crotch warmed Stephanie further.

Instinctively, the two active FemBots increased their pace as they sent Marti and Kathryn to new and delightful heights. Lindy pressed her face harder into Darla’s crotch and slid her tongue inside—as deep as it would go. The sensor at the base of Kristy and Allie’s rotating Synergy exhibit got a feedback surge that increased pace of the machine—and the lust entranced girls seemed to approve greatly.

Her mind let the sensations wash over her consciousness on the rooftop. They combined in a sweet sexual soup of mental pleasure that was far beyond anything she had ever experienced. Human beings had limited surface and places upon which to derive pleasure from. They were even further hindered by their lack of tools to provide that pleasure to others. Stephanie had no such limitations—every sensor, every PinkLink enabled device within range was a potential sexual organ. The FemBots, the contraptions in the basement galleries, Lindy McDaniel, and even the airflow from the building’s air conditioning systems were all tools she could use to pleasure others.

With remarkable skill for someone so new within their body, Stephanie allowed the sensual input and output to converge on that single thread of thought on the rooftop. Hotter and hotter, the lust and pleasure grew within her mind. Had someone been up there at that moment, they might have heard the intercom speaker moan.

As Darla’s cunt exploded over Lindy’s face, Stephanie felt her own orgasm preparing itself to crest. When both Kathryn and Marti pulled their FemBots close and began to shake like cans of paint in a mixer, the top of the hill was reached. Stephanie started to come along with them. For a moment, every thread of consciousness within her was interrupted as her circuits sparked with sexual release.

So perfectly distracted was Stephanie at that moment that her facial recognition routines took a few extra seconds to fire. She hadn’t felt the front door to Jiggy’s open nor had she sensed the figure step in out of the heat. He had already passed through the view of the first camera and was into frame on the second before she noticed him at all.

The waves of pleasure still sending jolts through various circuits and routines, Stephanie froze.

Downstairs in the security office, Darla let the trembling continue. Spasms, like mini-short circuits of her own, still shook her.

Lindy, the bun in her hair undone and her face aglow with Darla’s lust, stood up and growled.

“W-What’s wrong?” Darla asked with a significant amount of difficulty.

The blonde girl under Stephanie’s control turned slowly. Her eyes narrowed. She hissed.

“Richard is here.”