The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bottom Bitch

mc, mf, ff, fd, hm

By Mana Ray

The first time I saw Trish I fell in love, at least a little bit. She’s a tall, stunning blonde—a toned, sexy sorority girl who works out five times a week and has legs to die for. Of course, every girl at the Delta Gamma sorority is gorgeous, but Trish was by far the most beautiful. That’s probably how she became president, the queen bee in charge of the most beautiful girls on campus. Even after her fall from grace she kept her amazing beauty, kissing the feet of girls who used to be her best friends. But that’s getting far ahead into the story, almost to the end. Let me explain how that came to be, and the role I played in her humiliating new role in her own sorority.

* * *

I smiled as Kathryn entered the break room before our shift together. She’s the type I really go for: blonde, a bit shorter than me, with crystal blue eyes and nice boobs. As we dug through our lockers for our stuff, I struck up the courage to make some small talk.

“Hey Kathryn, how are you liking school?” I asked

“It’s good,” she said, giving me a warm smile, “I’m thinking about joining a sorority.”

“Really? I have a hard time picturing you in a sorority,” I replied, honestly.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” she said with a laugh, “You don’t know everything about me!”

“Clearly not... so which sorority are you gonna join?”

“Delta Gamma! They’re the hottest girls on campus, everyone wants them at their parties!” Kathryn said, excitedly.

I wanted to say she’d fit in with the hottest girls on campus, but I didn’t want to come off like I liked her too much. So I smiled and said, “Good luck! Let me know if you need a character reference!”

She laughed and we went to our shifts merchandizing the store before it opened, and I pretty much forgot about the fact that she was joining a sorority until a few weeks later.

One day, Kathryn surprised me by asking if I wanted to be her date to the Delta Gamma rush mixer. I accepted almost before she finished asking, and she said “Great, pick me up at 9!” As she walked off, I looked at her ass. It was way more toned than it was two weeks ago! This sorority was having a good effect on her! I couldn’t wait to meet the other girls.

I was super nervous as I walked to Kathryn’s dorm room and knocked on her door. After a little bit, she opened the door and took my breath away. She wore a sexy pink minidress, black high heels, and had her hair tousled in a really sexy just-got-fucked style. Her makeup was heavy but very well done, and I felt lucky to show her off as we walked from the dorm building to the sorority house a few blocks away.

“So, I kind of had an ulterior motive for inviting you to the party tonight.” Kathryn said during a lull in the conversation.

“Oh, what’s that?” I asked, hoping she would confess to having a crush on me.

“Well, the Delta Gamma sorority has an... unusual tradition. They allow for one male member to be in the sorority. He’s called the ‘man of the house.” Kathryn explained.

“Damn that sounds like a good job, does he get to sleep with all the girls?” I asked, half-joking.

“Oh, he gets all the sex he can handle!” Kathryn said, excitedly. “But he also has to take on the responsibilities of the house.”

“What, like killing spiders and opening jars? Maybe move some heavy stuff around?” I joked

“Well, those are a big part of it,” Kathryn said with a smile, “but he also has to take care of the girls. You can’t just love them and leave them.”

“Who would ever want to leave a house full of beautiful, young girls?” I asked, honestly.

“I knew you’d see it that way!” Kathryn said, flashing her winning smile. She reached for my hand and squeezed it affectionately. “I hope they choose you for the position, then I’m guaranteed a spot!”

“I’m sure they’ll love me.”

And they really did seem to love me. It wasn’t like any college party I had been to before. It was way more classy, and refined. No loud music, no beer pong, no random people fucking in the bathroom. This was a classy affair, more like a dinner party. There was sushi and sangria served in dainty little glasses, and nobody wanted to get very drunk. As soon as we got in, Kathryn introduced me to her friend Natalie.

Natalie had jet black hair, and wore a flapper-style black dress that was several inches shorter than would have been acceptable in the 1940s. Even nowadays, it was pushing the limits of decency. Although she was quite short, she had amazing legs I tried not to stare at as I shook her hand and introduced myself. She gave a guarded smile and said I would fit in here perfectly, but the way she said it made me think it had some bad double meaning.

She excused herself shortly after, and Kathryn turned to me. “Brad, it’s so good Natalie likes you! She’s the second-in-charge at the sorority, she has a lot of power.”

I smiled, not sure of what to say as Kathryn led me by the hand to meet more of the sorority members. Every one of the girls I met was gorgeous—I started to really want the position of ‘man of the house.” I imagined pushing Kendal, the cute Jewish girl, onto her back as I fucked her. Or having Tiffany, their 6′2″ blonde volleyball star ride my cock as I laid back and smiled. I was especially drawn to Michelle, a red head with full lips and a full figure and I wondered how long it would be until those lips were wrapped around my cock. Each girl Kathryn introduced me to was so hot I thought I was in heaven!

Slowly I began noticing that there were less guys at the party than there were when we arrived. It seemed like Natalie was going around asking guys to leave, which I didn’t notice until I was one of the last few left. Then Trish entered the party.

She came down the staircase, like a queen descending to join the commoners. Words fall short of describing her beauty. Just know that she was wearing a peach minidress, pearl high heels, and a priceless golden necklace. The entire party fell silent as she descended, a faint smile on her face that made her look cool and in-charge. My heart stopped beating when she made eye contact with me and approached.

“I don’t believe I’ve had the pleasure,” She said, holding out her hand. But it wasn’t for me to shake. The way she held it out was the way they do in old movies, where the gentleman kisses the lady’s hand. So I gently took her hand, brought it up, bowed my head and kissed it.

“I am Brad, madam. And you?”

“Trish,” she said, her smile becoming a little more natural. After a few seconds of eye contact, she broke away and started talking with some girls. The party resumed, and I found Kathryn by my side again. When I looked at her, she seemed less attractive than I had thought at first. I was still smitten by Trish.

“That was perfect! We are SO in!” Kathryn whispered excitedly. She gave me a quick hug and I smelled the perfume on her neck.

“So when do they make their decision by?” I asked, after a pleasantly long hug.

“Tonight! Trish is going to meet all the guys then decide which one will be the b... I mean, the man of the house!”

I didn’t really notice Kathryn’s slip of the tongue because I was watching Trish as she met the other guys. She met Natalie’s guy but didn’t offer her hand, didn’t smile, and could hardly be bothered to look at him. Natalie looked hurt for a moment, but asked him to leave and went about her business.

I mingled with Kathryn and some other girls. Erika, a tanned Portuguese girl with long dark hair joined our conversation abruptly. “Ah, these high heels make my feet hurt! When you’re man of the house, will you massage my feet after I wear shoes like this?” Erika teased.

“I’d be happy to,” I responded, smugly. I imagined rubbing my way up her legs to her thighs as foreplay, candles burning in the background.

“You’ve got my vote, then!” Erika smiled, and milled off somewhere.

“I’m so glad I brought him!” Kathryn announced to the rest of the girls we were with, and we all laughed. Not long after that, we heard someone banging a spoon against a glass, like when they have an announcement to make. It was Trish, and she immediately had everyone’s attention.

“I would like start by thanking everyone for participating in the 2013 Delta Gamma rush mixer!” she said, and everyone present clapped. I looked around—there were no guys left!

“Tonight is the night when we decide which pledges will become full members of Delta Gamma. I will announce those shortly. Before that, I would like to offer Brad the position of ‘man of the house,’ with all its privileges and responsibilities. Brad, do you accept this position?”

The entire party went silent as every girl stared. I felt so put on the spot, all I could say was

“I would love to be the man of the house. I accept!”

Everyone clapped and Trish gave me a real smile. She snapped her fingers and Natalie brought forth a pink Delta Gamma sake bottle and one cup on a serving tray. She had Kathryn hold the tray while she poured the sake into the cup.

“It is tradition that the man of the house drinks from this bottle on the night he is accepted into the sorority. It represents you internalizing your service to our organization, and us providing you with all you need.”

I smiled, and drank the cup recklessly. It didn’t taste like alcohol. In fact, it had almost no flavor. As soon as I drank it, I began to feel strange. The way the girls smiled I couldn’t tell if they were happy for me, or taking fiendish pleasure in watching this scene. Trish smiled darkly.

“Brad, now that you’ve drank from our bottle, you are the ‘man of the house.’ No going back. Let me explain to you what that means. Have a seat.”

I noticed someone had put a chair behind me, and I almost collapsed back into it. My body felt numb and my head was buzzing. Some girls brought a throne-like chair I hadn’t noticed until now and placed it a few feet in front of me, and Trish took a seat. From my vantage point, I had to look up to make eye contact with her. After she was on the throne, Trish continued,

“Girls, what is the motto for the Delta Gamma sorority?” Trish asked the crowd

“Delta Gamma, because nothing goes down faster than an anchor!” all the girls called out at once. I was confused.

“You see Brad, Delta Gamma has a reputation on this campus. We are the sluttiest girls in the whole school. Guys get with Delta Gamma girls because they want a quick fuck, and when they want a girlfriend they look anywhere else. And we’re happy with how things are,” Trish explained. I couldn’t look away from her.

“But you see, we can’t really have boyfriends because we’re so slutty! What guy would stick around as his girlfriend fucked a random guy from her class who said she looked hot? Or sucked another guy’s dick at a fraternity party? But we want the perks of a relationship. We want a guy to cuddle us, to play with our hair, who fixes dinner for us and who cares about us. A guy who won’t care when we fuck around, who wants us to be free. That’s what your job is now. You’ll be the boyfriend to all of us!” Trish finished.

I was dumbfounded. It took me a little bit to find the words to say.

“Kathryn said... all the sex I can handle...” I murmured, dumbly. I’m surprised she even heard me. Trish beamed at Kathryn.

“That’s a good way of putting it! But it’s not entirely accurate. It’s all the oral sex your tongue can handle. By tradition, the man of the house does not fuck any of the girls. The closest you will get is eating pussy. Trust me, though, you’ll be doing it all the time.”

My head was spinning. All these girls would fuck whoever they wanted, except for me? I could only eat the pussies of the sluttiest girls on campus?

“Of course, you will be expected to move in with us, and to quit your job. Your new job is pleasing us, and that’s a 24/7 commitment. In addition to oral sex, you will be expected to clean the house, do all of the girls’ laundry, give massages, cook food, and anything else that we ask of you.” Trish said with princess-like arrogance.

The room was silent. I moved my eyes and saw Erika eyeing me like I was dinner. Natalie gave a smug grin, her eyes dancing with fiendish ideas. Tiffany had taken off her heels and I now noticed how big her feet were as I imagined myself kneeling before her kissing them.

“As some ground rules: you cannot harm yourself or any of the girls. You cannot call for help or tell anyone of your situation. You cannot disobey a girl, except as would contradict the previous rules. Also, just to make it easier, you cannot cum without the permission of a sorority member. Orgasms make men so lazy and uncooperative.” Trish ordered, and my heart sank.

It wouldn’t have been so bad if I could masturbate while I serviced these beautiful girls, but without jacking off this would be torture. Everyone would be having orgasms except for me, and I’d have to give pleasure without getting any in return.

Trish clapped her hands together twice and two girls brought forth two square, red foot stools. She removed her high heels and placed her feet on either of the footstools so they were spread slightly. Then, she removed her panties and put them on the handrest of the throne.

“For your first task, I order you to eat my pussy the best you can. For each time you make me cum, I’ll let you have one orgasm.”

Without thinking I got up from the chair and kneeled before her throne. I bowed my head and put my hands on her thighs. Lovingly, I planted slow kisses on her inner thighs as I eased her skirt above her waist. I kissed my way up to her shaved pussy and lightly grazed her lips with my tongue before kissing it slowly and passionately.

Slowly I worked my tongue into her sex, tasting how turned on she was by the whole scene. I licked her deeply, lovingly. Before long I was tongue-fucking her while running my lips over her clitoris, then sucking on her clit while she moaned in ecstacy.

Trish was bucking her hips against my face and moaning loudly. “Fuck! I’m gonna cum!” I mercilessly tongued her clit, sucking and pinching with with my lips as she came, my mouth filled with her juices. I gave her a rest, gently kissing the outside of her pussy, before starting again.

“Oh fuck, I think we’re really going to like this man of the house!” Trish called to the crowd, and I realized that I would probably lick the pussy of every girl in this sorority. Only part of me was bothered by the idea.