The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bouddica Bimboized

Gwynn Harris sauntered through her office pool the very image of a vacuous but happy secretary. The first few buttons of her white blouse were left undone to show off a little cleavage and her black hair was teased up. Her coworkers thought she was a silly bimbo and that suited her just fine. She had a secret to keep and a greater responsibility than anyone could understand. She wiggled, as much as it annoyed her to play that game, into the break room where everyone was watching the news.

“Whuts goin’ on?” She asked smacking the gum she was chewing on.

“Sigh,” Lynn, the older, red haired office manager tried not to get too irritated. Gwynn felt a little bad for the charade. “Apparently none of the girls the DA is trying to get to testify in their case against that dirtbag, Carl DuMarr, are cooperating. It’s like he has some sort of hold over them.”

“Gosh, that’s too bad. Who’s Carl DuMarr?”

“Sigh, never mind Gwynn.”

Gwynn, of course, knew exactly who Carl DuMarr was. She busted up his high end brothel and thought she left enough evidence for the cops in her role as Boudicca, warrior-protector of Five Waters City. She had not expected all, or even many, of the girls to cooperate, but she thought she had one or two of them convinced. She agreed with Lynn that DuMarr definitely must be coercing them, but how, with them all in protective custody was beyond her. She vowed to uncover the truth, leaving work early “cos I don’t feel good.” She hated lying but she had to prepare. Arriving home she found her mother already waiting for her.

“I thought you might want to go out.” The white haired lady grinned somberly, a spear in her left hand.

“I have to mom,” Gwynn replied as she stepped into the shower to wash the hairspray out of her hair, “someone has to fight for these girls.”

“I know dear, and your father trained you well.” What few besides Gwynn and her mother new was that her father had been The Hound, a similarly Celtic themed “superhero” that once protected the city. “Just be careful.”

“I will mom.”

Her mother helped her braid her hair and tied down the binding corset that flattened her considerable chest. It was a bit uncomfortable, but she realized that Gwynn Harris’s “assets” were a great disguise. No one would suspect the buxom secretary for the flat-chested super heroine. She took her spear from her mother and ran into the night. She knew exactly where she needed to go.

Carl DuMarr had a townhouse on the lake front. No one seemed to care about the goons guarding outside the wall, or the often raucous parties. Some of that could be chalked up to fear, but Boudicca knew that many of DuMarr’s affluent neighbors were also some of his best customers. She climbed down from the cliff wall over the northernmost townhouse onto its roof and leapt from one to the next until she was at DuMarr’s.

He had gotten a bit smarter. There were two guards on the roof. Of course neither knew how to navigate the steep slope, which meant, for all intents and purposes there were no guards. She made short work of them and broke into his home. She met the expected resistance, trying not to seriously harm the men who attacked her. As was customary, one or two tried to remove the ceramic, tribal mask she wore, only to have her break their fingers. Three minutes from the time she first landed on his roof, she found herself in Carl DuMarr’s study, with DuMarr, five thugs and a strange man in a blue overcoat, wearing a purple scarf and spectacles with different colored lenses: one pink, one blue. As she stepped into the room the door slammed behind her.

“Really DuMarr,” she mocked, “you think you can trap me.”

“My, my” the man in the overcoat crooned, “she’s as lovely as you told me Mr. DuMarr.”

“You’re not going to think so in a minute creep.”

She stepped forward only to have to deal with the thugs. She suspected as much and went to work on them. They were not half bad. They had a snowball’s chance in hell, but they were better than DuMarr’s usual punks. DuMarr and his new friend snuck out a bookcase door on the far side of the room. She ducked and weaved around her attackers, sending one to the floor with a round house kick and another to his knees with an elbow to the gut. Two of the others lunged at her and she backed away, easily avoiding or blocking their blows, while the fifth waited with a baseball bat.

The first two tenderly rose to their feet as she put down the two she was dealing with. One landed a lucky punch and she put her fist in his knee, sending him down screaming. That was when Mr. Baseball Bat got involved. He brought down his weapon into a lamp she stood near. She laughed as she went to back hand him, missing wildly. She was concerned for a moment but then he went wobbly and fell to the floor. Her relief only lasted a second as her head dizzied and a strange taste filled her mouth.

“Oh no!” She gasped, reaching for the door, forgetting it was locked.

One of the goons attacked her from behind, pushing her against the door. He pinned her good and she was forced to slam the back of her head against his nose. This made the dizziness worse and she remembered the book case. Stumbling she headed for it, only to be tripped by one of the goons on the floor. Every inch of her skin felt like pins and needles and she had difficulty even pushing herself back up to her knees. The goon pulled on her ankle and she kicked him away. She felt her eyes swimming in her head as she rolled over onto her back. The lights on the ceiling went fuzzy. Everything turned gray, and then black.

When she woke, Boudicca found herself bound to an uncomfortable chair. Her right arm was restrained to an arm rest, while her left arm was extended all the way out to her side and restrained to a support beam. The strange man and two others were in the room with her, a comfortable distance away.

“That’s it dear,” the man said, “time to wake up.”

“Who are you?” She demanded through a dry mouth.

“I am Doctor Twyst and I am here to help you.”

“I don’t want your help.”

“Of course not, that is why you are sick. You are angry and bitter but I am going to help make you happy.”

“Keep away from me you freak!” She choked as he approached her, a needle in his hand.

“Don’t worry,” he said as one of the goons tied a rubber hose to her left arm, “it’s just your medicine.”

“Wh-what medicine?” She was actually scared now.

“Oh, just heroin.”

“No! Don’t!” She screamed as he jabbed her with the needle, pushing down the plunger. He handed the needle to one of the goons and untied the hose himself. “Please… stop!”

“Shhhh,” he soothed as he rubbed her arm, “it’s alright, let it happen.”

“Nnnnnoooo!!” She complained her voice getting weaker.

“That’s right, let yourself feel it.”

“Have to… to… I have to…” her breathing slowed and her head felt light, relaxed and happy as the endorphins prompted by the raw opiate kicked in.

“Good girl, don’t fight it…” he removed her mask, “it feels so good, doesn’t it?”

“Y-yeaaaah,” she agreed feebly, barely smiling with a slack jaw.

“See, we can all be friends here.” He soothed as one of the hoods stepped forward with a pair of scissors.

“Nnnnoooo…” she sighed, “yr bad guysss…”

“Oh we’re not so bad.” Dr. Twyst reassured her as the thug opened the scissors and placed them on the middle of her top.

“Y’havetstop,” she mumbled as the man struggled with the industrial strength implement. “Dndothat.”

“Don’t do what?” Dr. Twist smile as the man finally cut through the binder, her mammoth melons popping out.

“Holy shit!” The crook gasped “I’d a never known she was so big!”

“Sssstoooop!” The captured heroine whined weakly.

“Oh, we’re just getting started dear.” The villain insisted as another criminal walked up from behind her and started groping her tits. “Doesn’t that feel nice?”

“Mmmmyeah!” She wanted to deny it, but could not.

“You’re really enjoying yourself, aren’t you?”

“Snotme, sthdrugs,” she slurred as she slobbered happily.

“Oh, I don’t think so dear. But don’t worry, you’ll realize in time.”

They continued to fondle her jugs for what seemed forever. She nodded off for a bit, and woke up to them injecting her with more smack. They continued like this a few times. They played with her tits until she passed out, giving her more dope when she came to and starting the cycle anew. She lost track after awhile, not knowing how long she was there, though she knew when things changed. After awhile she got hungry, not knowing when the last time she ate.

“Pls”, she grumbled, “mhungry.”

“Oh really, dear,” Dr. Twyst asked as he fed her veins more horse. “Well, what are you going to do to earn your dinner?”

“Idonunerstan…” she trailed as they untied her right arm.

“Well,” the cruel captor explained as a goon unzipped his fly “if you help take care of this nice man’s needs, maybe he’ll take care of yours?”

“Nnno cndothat.” She fought.

“Well, then I guess we can’t feed you.”

“Pleeeeasssse…” she slurred.

“Sorry, you need to be nice to us if we’re going to be nice to you.” He mocked her as another goon squeezed her breasts.

Again, this continued several times. The pain of her hunger gnawed at her gut, just as the heroin made her feel so good. The men tweaked her nipples, teasing her but never doing more. She would fall unconscious, waking up hungrier than before. Eventually the twisting in her gut was too much to bear.

“Igottaeat,” the words were barely audible.

“Well, you know what you have to do my pretty.” Twyst insisted as a man stood ready to her right.

“Oh…okay,” she gave in, feebly raising her arm and barely grasping the man’s swollen member.

“That’s a good girl,” her tormentor praised her as she sluggishly stroked the man. Another crook came up to her with a jar and dipped a spoon in it. It came out with orange colored goop, baby food, and the man offered it to the woman’s drooping lips. She struggled to eat it as she continued to slide her hand weakly up and down the man’s shaft. The food dribbled out of her mouth and onto her tits and the goon had to scoop it into her mouth.

“Is that better?” Twyst asked as she continued with the hand job.

“Yeah,” she agreed.

“That’s good, we all want to take care of each other here, right?”

“Ssure,”

“And it feels so nice taking care of your friend there, right?”

“Iges” her head lolled as a little of her strength returned and her grip tightened ever so slightly.

“Of course it does, it makes you so happy.”

“Nnnoosdrugs…” she insisted.

“No, it’s you, you just don’t realize it yet.” He corrected her as the man getting her attention blew his wad, “now it’s time to help the others.”

“Wut?” her head spun as another man unzipped his pants “oh.”

One by one she stroked everyone present, except Dr. Twyst. She fell unconscious in the chair before the last man could cum. As she slept they untied her as they had each time, stretching her out so she would not get sores. They always made sure she was bound again before she woke up. After three of these new cycles she woke up, reflexively reaching up for the offered cock before even asking for food. She was fed while giving out her first two hand jobs, never realizing that they never injected her. After the second man came, the third man stood in front of her, his dick barely an inch from her face.

“Now,” Dr. Twyst explained, “I think you should help this gentleman with your mouth.”

“Wut?” Bouddica was confused, “Nway, thasgross…”

“Well then, I guess you don’t get your medicine.”

“Gd,” she mumbled, “Idunwanit.”

“If you say so.” Dr. Twyst shrugged his shoulders and walked away. It never occurred to the woman to stop giving out hand jobs until she passed out.

She woke up in incredible pain. Shaking and sweating, Gwyn’s every nerve was frayed. She felt cold and her head pounded. Dr. Twyst and the men walked up to her. Her teeth ground as she looked up at them.

“What’s happening to me?” She cried, tears streaming down her face.

“You need your medicine.”

“No I don’t!” She yelled defiant.

“If you say so.”

The mad scientist walked away, taking the goons with him. They watched from the other side their as the woman twitched and shook in her bonds. She tried to hold out, but spasms down her back made it so difficult. After awhile she sobbed out loud. The sobbing turned to an open throated moan and finally a cry of pain.

“Please!” She screamed, “please help me!”

“Oh we’ll help you,” Dr. Twyst promised, “we’ll give you your medicine, if you promise to help us. Will you do that? Will you use your mouth like you were told?”

“I… yes.” She cried.

“Now, I’m trusting you. We’ll give you your medicine first, but you have to do what you promised, otherwise no more medicine. Do you understand?”

“Yyes…”

“Okay then.”

The men prepped her fix and injected her. Before long the shaking stopped and she laughed a little as the euphoria washed over her. When the first man stood in front of her bobbling face she remembered that she promised, and that she would get no more medicine if she did not keep her promise. Clumsily she leaned forward, slipping the man between her lips. She nodded her head back and forth feebly until he filled her mouth with jism. He slipped out and it dribbled down her chest as the next man stepped up for his treatment. She fell asleep with the third man in her mouth, and the Doctor let him jerk his load onto her tits.

This continued several times, Gwyn waking up, stroking off a couple of men until she was done with her breakfast and sucking them off until she passed out. They always gave her medicine and she loved them for it.

“You’re such a good girl,” Dr. Twyst complimented her as she blew a man, “it feels so good to do that doesn’t it?”

“Mmmmhmmmm…” she hummed as she bobbed.

“Such a good girl,” he cooed to her, “you like being told you are a good girl, don’t you?”

“Mmmhmmm!!!” She agreed as they completely untied her.

“Now I need you to do something else to show how good a girl you are, and we’ll let you give yourself your medicine.”

“Really?” She asked as the man popped out of her mouth. She giggled a little as he spurted in her face.

“Really.” Doctor Twyst promised as the men helped her into a sheer, pink camisole and crotchless panties.

“What do I gotta do?” She asked as they slipped three inch, clear, pink heels on her feet and helped her stand up. They led her to a bed and laid her back, spreading her legs for her.

“You need to let these men fuck you.”

“Oh, I dunno,” she hesitated. “I never did that before.”

“Well, you’ve let them fuck your face all this time right?”

“Yeah.”

“And you really like that, right?”

“Oh yes, Doctor! I love it!”

“And we took the time while you were sleeping to bust your hymen using toys and to make sure to get rid of all that nasty hair between your legs.”

“You did?” She reached down and felt her smooth lower lips. “You did!”

“And if you are a good girl and do this for us, well, we’ll let you sleep in this bed and give yourself your own medicine. Doesn’t that sound nice of us?”

“It does! It does! I’ll do it!”

She raised her hips up and let the first man slide between her legs and into her moist pussy. He pumped away as she panted her eyes wide and cheerful. She squealed as one man after another slid in and out of her, popping out to cum in her face each time. After they all had a turn, again with the exception of the Doctor, he showed her how to administer her own medicine, as well as show her a dresser full of lingerie she could change into and a bathroom with a shower. They all took one more turn before she stuck the needle in her own arm.

From that point on they gave her real food to feed herself. She would wake up, get high and spread her legs, all while Dr. Twyst told her what a good girl she was. That made her happy. She wanted to be a good girl for Dr. Twyst. Finally one day, they did not bring any medicine for her and she was confused.

“Aren’t I good girl Doctor?” She pouted.

“Of course you are Gwynn,” he reassured her, “you even told me your name like a good girl.”

“Then why don’t I get medicine?”

“Because you don’t need it anymore.” He explained.

“I don’t?”

“No, you’re all better now. All fixed up good. In fact, you’ve been giving yourself fake medicine the whole time so it wouldn’t hurt not taking it.”

“Really?”

“Really.”

“Does that mean I gotta go now?” She was on the verge of tears.

“Not if you are a really good girl for me.” He helped her stand up and led her out of the room.

“How do I do that?” She asked as he led her down the hall.

“Well, you’re a very pretty girl Gwynn”

“Thank you.”

“You’re welcome. Do you know what pretty girls are supposed to be Gwynn?”

“Ummm… no.”

“Pretty girls are supposed to be sex toys. Now we tried to help a bunch of pretty girls be good sex toys, but you always stopped us.”

“I’m sorry.” She put her head down as they reached a door at the end of the hall.

“Well, I’ll forgive you if you if you’re good for me. Now you’ve done a good job at letting the guys fuck you, but you have to learn how to work at being a sex toy. Are you ready to do that?”

“Oh I am!”

“Very good.” He opened the door and the room was full of bed and naked men. He led her to the nearest bed, where one man lay back his cock growing hard at the sight of her. “Now, do you know what to do with this man?”

“I think so,” she said as she climbed over the man and lowered herself onto him. She bounced slowly on his shaft as he groaned.

“That’s pretty good,” Dr. Twyst hedged his praise, “but you have to act sexy while doing it. A good sex toy plays with her tits and licks her lips while being used.”

“Oh, OK.” She grabbed to handfuls and kneeded.

“And make sure and tell them how big there cocks are.”

“Ohhh, it IS huge!!!” She giggled as she slid up and down.

“Listen to the men. You need to know when they are going to cum. Unless a man wants to cum in her ass or pussy a good sex toy always takes jism in her face or on her tits.”

“I’m ready!” The man grunted. Gwynn climbed off lowering her face to his dick. She smiled at him flirtily as he plastered her face.

“Now,” Dr. Twyst instructed, “eat as much of it as you can and fix your make up.”

She did as she was told and he led her to a dress her. He had her put her hands on a dresser and stick her ass out. As soon as she did so a man’s pecker plunged in her twat from behind. She moaned as pumped her hips and wrapped his hands around her knockers.

“Make sure and make little circles with your ass as he fucks you.” The Doctor instructed and she obeyed.

“Oooooo! Your cock feels so good inside me!” It was true, but Gwynn wanted to make sure the man knew.

“Gonna cum!” The man alerted her after a few minutes. Gwynn squatted in front of him and let him unload on her tits. She licked them clean as another man stood over her.

“I think this one wants to fuck your pretty face.” Dr. Twyst explained, though she already guessed.

For hours she took one man after another, sometimes several at a time. She did them doggy style. She titfucked them. She stroked them and took it in her ass. Each man got at least three goes at her and she was weak in the knees but very happy when she was done.

“Did I do good Doctor?” She looked up anxiously.

“You did great. Now there is only one thing left to do.”

Stephanie Harris let herself be led through the police station. It had been six months since she had heard from her daughter, and that long since anyone had heard from the heroine known as Bouddica. She, of course knew the connection, but was afraid to tell anyone. She sat in the captain’s office, the computer monitor.

“Mrs. Harris, we have news about your daughter,” the captain explained.

“Where is she?” Stephanie was excited.

“We still don’t know. Ma’am, I’m sorry, but this is gonna be kind of a shock.” The officer clicked on his mouse and a video of Gwynn in skimpy lingerie started. She was holding two men by the penis. “We got a link to this earlier today, we think it went out to the entire underworld and we haven’t been able to trace it.”

“Hi, I’m Gwynn Harris,” the girl announced as she stroked off the two men, “I used to be the hero called Bouddica, but I don’t do that anymore. See, a real nice man called Dr. Twyst helped me become a good sex toy, just like pretty girls are supposed to be. I used to stop him from helping girls like me, but that was naughty. Now I know better. Anyone who wants to fuck me can just find Dr. Twysts friends and pay them. Guys I put in jail get a discount, cos I shouldn’ta done that when I could have been fucking you like a pretty girl’s supposed to. Now I don’t put boys in jail no more, I just help them cum like a good sex toy.” She kissed the head of one of the cocks as the camera zoomed in, keeping it pressed against her as white jism smooshed out between it and her lips. She smiled at the camera as cum dribbled from her chin and it zoomed out again, showing her playing with her tits. “Call soon, cos I really wanna fuck ya!”