The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bound Together

Alex had always considered himself to be a good Master. His girlfriend/slave Melissa agreed enthusiastically. They both felt that she would have thought this even if he hadn’t commanded her to do so; they both loved hypnosis, and she was a willing and submissive subject, allowing him to stretch his imagination however he saw fit when she was under his control, yet remaining a docile and happy slave when awake as well.

However, Alex had never been able to make Melissa feel comfortable with one thing: bondage. Even something as simple as leather cuffs just turned her off. Of course he could command her under hypnosis to put them on, but he could tell she was hesitant and, unlike all the other things they did together, she simply couldn’t be coerced into enjoying bondage at all. And although he loved hypnosis as much as she did, he found that without a bit of BDSM play, things were getting stale. And that was the sort of thing that could erode any relationship.

Clearly, Alex reasoned, something needed to be done about this. He could have used brute force—hypnotic commands, or simply commanding her as a slave to do his bidding. But the truth was he felt very deeply for his girl, and wanted anything they did as a couple, even in their unquestioned D/s relationship, to be based on mutual enjoyment.

Yes, this would call for some delicacy.

One weekend, Alex decided that the time had come to try to break through this impasse or admit failure. He had a plan, but he wasn’t sure if it would work. “I’m working without a net here,” he thought. “If this fails I’m not sure if our relationship is going to survive.”

It was a warm spring day, and Melissa was sitting on the couch wearing just a t-shirt (no bra), cut-off jeans and sandals. As he entered the room, she turned her beautiful face to him, her wavy, dark brown hair languidly draping over one of her blue eyes. Alex thought she looked like a glamour photo in a fashion catalog, and in fact she’d made a good amount of money modeling for local agencies while she was in college, until deciding she really wanted to get serious about her degree. Now she was a programmer, and very happy about her career decision.

Alex loved her brains as well as her beauty, and loved turning those brains off with hypnosis just as much as she loved being controlled. “If this works today, I can’t imagine life being much more perfect”, he mused.

Walking over to Melissa, Alex stood in front of her as she looked up from the couch.

“My sweet,” he began, using his slave-name for her, “today we’re going to do a full induction. No triggers—we need to go very deep. Will you promise to be obedient and submit to anything I say?”

“Yes, Master,” she said demurely. Melissa loved this sort of thing, and he could see she was eager to comply.

“We’ll use a crystal today. This one seems to be the best for taking you under.” He held a large, faceted crystal in front of her, slightly above eye level, hanging on a black string. He began to gently twist the string, causing the crystal to twirl slowly around.

Melissa’s eyes were immediately drawn to it. Alex knew that she was so used to going under for him that this initial phase would be easy, quick, and enjoyable for both of them.

“All right, my sweet. Just look into the crystal. Let it pull in your gaze, let it fill your thoughts. You don’t want to look anywhere else, just the crystal.”

She was staring at the crystal and nodded her agreement.

“All your thoughts are of the crystal, and my voice. You can only see the crystal; you can only hear my voice. You are relaxed, so relaxed, and feeling so very comfortable. You’re warm and safe, with my voice filling your mind. Do you feel safe and relaxed?”

“Yes, Master,” she breathed, her eyes beginning to droop.

Alex continued to spin the crystal, bringing it gradually lower in front of her eyes, causing her eyes to naturally begin to close.

“My voice is all you hear, and everything you know. You want to listen to me and let me guide you into a relaxing state of hypnosis. Deeper and deeper, your mind is gently turning off as you surrender to the warm, relaxing feeling. Let your mind drift away and sink into sleep, while you continue to listen to my voice. Can you feel your mind slipping away, my sweet?”

“Yes, Master,” she replied softly. Her head was starting to lower to her chest, and her eyes were almost shut.

“Close your eyes, and continue listening to my voice.” Her eyes softly closed the rest of the way. Her face, slack and uncaring, made Alex intensely excited, as it always did.

“Your mind is completely relaxed. You’ve let my voice guide you into this wonderful trance, which feels warm and safe. Tell me how you feel.”

“I feel warm and safe, Master,” she intoned, her voice now almost emotionless.

“You are now deeply hypnotized; I control you, and you must obey. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master.”

Alex put the crystal aside, and thought about the next step. Up until now this had been a very standard session, one that usually ended in a fantastic session of sex for both of them. But there was much more in store today.

“Melissa, stand up.”

“Yes, Master,” she said even as she obeyed. She stood in front of him, eyes still closed, her arms limp by her sides.

“Now when I touch your forehead, I want you to begin taking off your clothing. Your clothes represent your mental defenses against my commands. We are going to strip you of any lingering doubts you have about your submission to your Master. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master, I understand.”

“With each piece of clothing you remove, you will feel more and more obedient and open to my commands. When you are naked you will have removed all doubt from your mind that you exist only to serve me. Do you understand these instructions?”

“Yes, Master, I understand.”

“Good, my sweet.” And with that he gently touched her forehead with his index finger.

She complied immediately, first removing one sandal, then the other. Next came her shirt, which she pulled over her head, exposing her round, firm C-cup breasts, the nipples standing proudly to attention. Next came her shorts, and finally her striped purple undies. Alex noted with satisfaction that they were almost soaked through. “Damn, she loves this,” he thought, happily. “Let’s hope she loves the rest of my plan.”

“Now, my sweet, your mind is totally open to me. You are nothing but a compliant sex slave, eager to obey her Master. Tell me what you are.”

“I am your sex slave, Master. I am eager to obey.”

“That’s good, my sweet. Now, remain completely hypnotized, and open your eyes.” She did so, her eyes opening but otherwise remaining blank, along with her expression.

“Now, kneel before your Master.”

“Yes, Master,” she replied as she fell to her knees on to the plush carpet.

The first part of Alex’s plan was to make Melissa feel comfortable and gently controlled. Since her subconscious mind was used to having sex when under hypnosis, he decided to start there.

He quickly stripped off his clothing and stood before his kneeling slave. His penis was already very hard as he said “You cannot move your arms, but you will take my cock in your mouth and suck me off.”

“Yes, Master,” she had time to say, before pulling the engorged member into her mouth and starting to please him. Her arms dangled by her sides as she began licking and sucking, first the head, then the entire shaft. Her head and body were soon moving back and forth, as his cock slid in and out of her mouth.

Her well-trained lips softly but firmly held his dick in place as her tongue expertly slid around his shaft, all the time sliding it in and out, in and out. Her eyes blinked occasionally, but never lost their blank expression.

“Now, my sweet slave, you may use your hand to masturbate.”

She would have said “Yes, Master,” but with her mouth full it came out as three muffled syllables. He loved that sound. Her hand quickly went to her soaking wet mound, and started stroking her pussy lips and engorged clit. He heard her gasp even as she continued fucking him with her mouth, and saw that her hips were writhing almost uncontrollably.

“You may cum when I do, slave. I want you to cum for your Master.” Her muffled words of compliance told him she understood.”

Holding the back of her head, he began to slam his cock in and out of her mouth, each thrust hitting the back of her throat. He had long since helped her to overcome her gag reflex under hypnosis, so he was able to fuck her hard and fast this way with no discomfort to her.

“I’m cumming!” he grunted, feeling the hot jizz start to well up in his cock, “cum with me, slave—cum now!”

As he felt the warm seed shoot down her throat, he heard her muffled screams of ecstasy and knew she had happily obeyed him. He pulled out his still-hard cock and sprayed the rest of his semen on to her face, watching it drip down her chin and on to her now splotchy-red chest. She was breathing hard, her hand, now glistening with wetness, still gently stroking her pussy lips.

“Good girl,” he said, panting slightly. “You are a good slave and you deserve a reward. Stand up for me now.”

She stood, her legs shaking slightly, and Alex went into the bedroom to get some items. The next phase of his plan was about to start and he had everything he needed in a small canvas bag.

Returning to his helplessly-standing sex slave, he placed the bag on the floor and removed a length of rope from it. The rope was about 40 feet in length. He pulled an end from the coil of rope and began rubbing it on Melissa’s upper arm.

“Your skin is very sensitive, slave. Wherever I touch you, it feels as though I’m stroking your clit. Do you understand?”

She gasped with sudden pleasure as the rope gently stroked her. “Yes, Master.”

He pulled out more rope and began pulling it sensuously over her skin—around her back, over her breasts, over her clavicle and neck, then down to her hips and thighs, letting it rub her as if a snake were sliding all over her body. Melissa was almost panting with pleasure.

“Feel the grain of the rope as it slides over your tender skin. It feels so good, doesn’t it?”

“Yes,” she gasped “yes, Master”.

Now, he pulled the rope around her upper body, looping it twice and binding her arms lightly to her sides. He put the remainder of the rope over her shoulders and let it drop to the floor.

“You have opened your mind to me, my sweet, and you have to answer all of my questions completely and without thinking.”

“Yes, Master.”

“Tell me, my sweet, what are you to me?”

“I am your obedient slave and fucktoy. I exist to serve you and I must obey you at all times.”

“That’s right,” he replied, “and what am I to you?”

“You are my master. You control me and use me to do your bidding any way you see fit.”

“Correct, my sweet. You’re a good slave,” he said, proud of his obedient girlfriend.

“Now listen carefully. I’m going to give you new instructions, and you will listen and believe me. These things are true and can never be questioned. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master.”

“I am still your Master, but in addition to being your Master, controlling you and using you as I see fit, there is one other important thing: trust. You know, deep in your heart, that you can trust me to always be a kind and caring Master, who will never let harm come to his slave. Will you trust me completely?”

“Yes, Master, I will trust you completely,” she replied, her face as blank as ever, but her voice subtly indicating a hint of happiness.

“And you are still my slave. But in addition to being my obedient slave and fucktoy...” here, he took a deep breath, preparing for the most important part of his plan. Now he would have to let her know everything about his feelings, so deep that he had only recently been able to admit them to himself. He continued softly “...You are the most treasured thing in the world to me.”

“You know deeply and without doubt, that I hold you more dearly than any possession or other person, that I will never knowingly hurt you your allow you to be harmed. Do you understand this? That you are my treasure?”

“Yes, Master—I am your treasure.” She said this with almost a sigh, a slight smile playing on her lips.

“Now,” he continued, his voice returning to its more commanding tone, “this rope that feel so good on your soft skin, it is more than just rope. It represents Binding.”

As he spoke, he removed the loose rope from around her and began preparing to tie her more properly, folding the rope into a double strand and pulling it around her.

“These ropes bind you to me, in trust and love, and represent both your obedience and your trust in me.” He continued winding the ropes around her, now more tightly than before, making a harness that went over her shoulders, around each breast, around her neck and down her back. “At the same time, they bind me to you, my treasured slave, my love, my most prized possession.” He punctuated this last part by cinching up the ropes tightly around her and completing the harness.

“Turn around, and place your hands behind your back,” he commanded, and she did so obediently. He pulled her wrists up to the middle of her back, and began tying them in place with the rest of the rope. Soon, Melissa was helplessly bound, her arms tightly tied together against her back with her elbows bent at a ninety-degree angle. He leaned against her back, his penis hardening again as it pressed against the crack of her ass.

“These ropes, which feel so good against your skin, represent our commitment to each other. Your trust in your Master, and my promise to keep you safe. Do you understand, my sweet?”

“Yes, Master, I understand,” breathed the beautiful slave.

“Now, get on your knees and lean forward on to the couch.” She did so, her ass facing him as she placed her chest and head on the couch in front of her. Alex reached kneeled down behind her, and began to stroke her still-moist cunt, putting his fingers in side of her, then pulling them out and licking off the pussy juice.

Reaching over to the bag he’d brought in earlier, he pulled out a black rubber ball gag. This was another thing Melissa had hesitated to do, but Alex hoped that now he would find her more willing to experiment.

“You enjoy having my cock in your mouth, don’t you, slave?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Having my member holding your mouth open, stuffing you so you can’t talk, this excites you. You enjoy being degraded in that way, don’t you?”

She hesitated—she had never thought of this before. But before her conscious mind could process the question, her subconscious spoke for her: “... Yes, Master, I do”.

“I am going to put a gag in your mouth now. This represents my control over you, and your eagerness to do anything I command, no matter how humiliating. It represents your excitement to be degraded, as well as my own willingness to keep you as my treasured slave. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master,” she said, the side of her face still pressed against the couch.

With that, he leaned over her, his hardening cock now rubbing into her eager pussy lips, pulled the gag around her head, and placed the black rubber ball in her mouth. Pulling it tightly, he strapped the back of the gag behind her head. “Can you breath, my sweet?” he asked, gently. Her muffled reply was an unmistakable “Yes, Master”.

“I’m going to count to three and snap my fingers. When I do this, you will awaken and remember everything we have done and said clearly, and you will need to have sex right away. Now—One. Two. Three!”

He snapped his fingers and she awoke from her trance. Immeditately he started rubbing her swollen pussy lips from behind with his stiff member.

“Welcome back, my sweet. What would you say to a good fucking?”

“Yff, yff!” came the muffled reply through the gag.

He started teasing her by putting the head of his cock inside her slightly and twirling it around in her wet opening.

“You don’t mind the ropes? Or the gag? Let me know if you do,” he said, smiling, cock starting to throb at her opening.

A series of “unf " sounds issued from Melissa, which, along with the way she was wiggling her hips, he had no trouble interpreting as “fuck no, I don’t mind!”

“Are you my little bondage slut?” he asked, now slapping her cunt from behind with his dick.

“Yff, yff, mfftr!!” she cried, now desperately trying to rub her wet pussy into him.

With that, Alex plunged his cock all the way inside her warm hole, grabbing her hips and thrusting deeply in and out. She could feel his balls slapping against her clit with each stroke, as his hips made wet slapping sounds against her. Spanking her ass hard as he fucked her, he growled “you’re just my fucktoy! Say it!”

“Yff mfftr! Mm yr fktfff!” she managed to grunt through the gag.

“You love being bound for your Master’s pleasure!”

“Yff mfftr!!” she came her muffled scream.

“I’m cumming, slut. I’m going to shoot my load deep inside you!” he yelled, and he felt her bucking and shaking, starting to climax herself.

They both came at the same time, groaning, spasming and breathing hard in unison. Alex reached across Melissa’s back and removed the gag from her mouth, then lifted her by the harness of rope and brought her lips to his. They kissed deeply for several seconds, tongues winding together as they panted. Then he gently set her down on the couch and quickly removed the ropes, taking care not to hurt her in the process.

As soon as she was free, she turned to face him and buried her head in his chest, sobbing.

“What’s wrong, my sweet?” he asked, worrying that perhaps his plan didn’t work as he’d hoped.

“It’s just...” she replied, sniffling, “I love you so much, Master. Thank you, thank you, thank you.”

He swallowed, knowing that they were now bound together forever, and said the words he’d never said before, even though he knew they were true.

“And I love you my sweet. Always.”