The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bovine Legacy

Prologue

The gentlemen in the fancy suit strolled through the barn on the lightest of airs. Around him some of the men in blue jump suits gave him a short bow as he walked past. The girls that they were leading around the room, did nothing but give dazed looks. Their eyes were not drawn to his face, but like with most men they were unused to, staring below his waist. One of the girls, a thirty something with long black curls even reached out slightly, before her handler gave her a tug on her leash to get moving. Instantly her hands dropped back to her sides, and her wandering eyes returned to focus on the ranch hand.

He walked one particular young man with short black hair and a name tag on the front reading “Hiroshi” holding a long metal chain. A curvy cowgirl holding her arms behind her back nervously whimpered for a moment, before he brought the end of the chain up to the leather bell collar around her neck. Her hands were no where near a position to stop him, one having managed to found its way to her sensitive nipple, and the other to deep in her lubricated pussy to escape. It was milking time, and the normally perpetually horny animals got unusually horny during milking time.

“Come on, hana. Faster, if you want to get into one of the good machines.” He said, trying to get the girl’s need to hurry to overcome her need to touch herself.

The cow let her hand drifted out of her cunt, but didn’t and couldn’t bring her hand away from her aching teat. “Cow wants the good spot!” She exclaimed with a beaming smile. “Will Master, fuck this Cow while she is milked?” Cowgirls were not allowed to use words like me, I, or my. If they were ever caught referring to themselves in first person like a human being, or calling them-self anything besides Cow or “This Cow, they were always punished. But with their minds so malleable, the idea not only stuck in their speech very easily, but also within a week or so in their brain. Further they were not allowed to call free humans anything but Master or Mistress, to remind them of their place beneath people.

On the main room floor there was at any point in time two hundred or so nearly naked women wearing the signature bell and brand of members of the herd. Another hundred were doing other things, the majority in the milking room or some of the visitation cells. Another ten or fifteen were also likely to be loaned out. The ranch offered institutions or the very rich the right to take a cow off property in exchange for assurance of repayment of loss value.

Also, fairly surprisingly, about half the cows on the show room floor weren’t even Japanese women. With only one country in the world where it was legal, women had to go to Japan to enter into some of the few ranches that were allowed to exist legally. A great many Chinese Korean and Philipinno women were to be found amongst the bodies, but red heads and natural blonds were not unusual. As much as one fifth of the herd were westerners.

The man in the suit didn’t even listen to the young trainee’s response. The doorway to the Ranch’s visitor center was just past the open end of the main ranch floor. Most of the meeting rooms were in the hallway in the normal building. Much better for many of the men who didn’t like involving themselves in the day to day operation of the ranch. Some of them were respectable business people, and didn’t want people to know they had connection to such taboo activity.

He entered a darkened room, where a number of people in the blue jumpsuits worn by ranch employees, as well as some other men dressed in the suits worn by investors and corporate employees. As he entered all of them lowered into a deep bow. He replied with a much short bow, and then slid into the fancy red chair at the head of the table. One of the men in jumpsuits at this point walked to the front of the room, in front of the projector hooked up to a laptop.

Once he took his seat, all the other men sank into their own. The projector flashed a screen showing a table of contests. As it did, the man in the front of the room straightened his gaze towards the esteemed gentlemen, and raised his laser pointer towards the screen.

“With your permission honorable chairpeople, I would like to begin today’s report with our list of most likely cows.” He said, giving another bow, this time to everyone at the table.

“Seeing as it Mr. Iwasaka’s first meeting allow me to explain this process. Each female visitor is given a profile here detailing their likelihood of applying to join the herd. Girls with a number of factors increasing the likelihood are ranked A, girls with no evidence of joining are given an F.” He clicked the slide, making a rating system appear. “Our highest rated are as much as 75% and our lowest rates are put at .001%”

Another slide clicked forward. This one showed a picture of a girl who could only be in her early twenties or late teens. Her hair was done up in sloppy ponytails, and she wore wide glasses that only punctuated the way her eyes naturally sought the floor. The clothes she was wearing in the picture only added the look. A lopsided sweater with sleeves so long they covered her arms. She was in essence the pinnacle of awkwardness. Still, beneath the exterior there was the subtle proofs that an attractive appearance could be attainable. Her skin showed no obvious exterior blemishes, and her cheeks had a natural rosy hue.

“This is Nanami Mitsukai.” He said. “A local student at Aoyama Gakuin Women’s Junior College studying literature. She weighs 165 pounds and is 1.69 meters tall. On government papers she is referred to as having black hair and black eyes. Private estimates of her bust have been difficult for us to produce because of her normally loose fitting clothes, but we predict that her breasts are still within the limits of DD cup.”

“And she is our highest rated A class in the past three years at 72%”

The slide clicked forward again, showing another woman. The resemblance between Nanami and this woman was visible. “This is her mother, formerly Hanako Mitsukai, now just Hanako. She was a prelaw student who’d gotten married to her highschool sweetheart right out of school. Apparently the two grew to dislike each other. When she was 20 year sold, she left her husband and signed up to be property of this ranch. When first being tested with the A-160 compound, she was proven to have a nearly 90% reactivity to the drug, making her one of the most susceptibility cows in the herd. She was proven totally docile within two weeks.”

Her husband however was not to keen on the idea of his wife being turned into an animal. He sued us for custody and lost. By this point about a year had passed and Hanako had integrated into the herd. In that respect she felt no particular revulsion when he signed up to use her on a weekly basis. A year and a half after she started visiting, the doctors confirmed that she was pregnant. Nine months later she was handed to her father.”

“As a result of being in the womb while her mother was on the A-160 her body naturally produces trace amount of the substance. This has been confirmed in fluid samples. The effects are minor and in some cases curious. The mind numbing effect has slightly limited her rather high intelligence in that it makes focus too difficult. All evidence suggests she has a sub-par memory and ADHD. We cannot know if her breasts have ever lactated, but we sincerely doubt it. It’s much more likely that it caused her breasts to swell to current proportions. It is assumed that she has gained a cup size from her exposure, and likely would only rise up one more cup size should be given the actual compound. As for evidence regarding what A-160’s sexual effects have had on her....”

The slide changed again, this time to a video. The trainer kept the mouse over the play button but continued talking. “As of two years ago she started making frequent visits to Minamoto’s Ranch. We assume she only found out where exactly her mother was then, and wanted to meet her. Of course, her mother barely even remembered her existence, and couldn’t converse inteligently in any way for more then a fifteen minutes on the best of days following twenty years of exposure to A-160. Still she continued to go on regular biweekly visits.

During these visits, she was described as constantly blushing, nervous and passive whenever spoken to, and fascinated with the other cows. At this point she was raised to a class B with a 10% probability of applying to join the herd. In this regard, she was snuck small doses of compound A-101, a compound designed to create sexual frustration without increasing appatite, into drinks that were offered to her at each visit. Effects were almost unprecedented.”

“Within three months of her being upgraded to class B, we’ve seen reports of her taking hour long ducks into the restroom in the middle of visits, eyewitness reports from staff who thought they saw a damp patch on the front of her skirt or jeans, and several recorded videos like...this.”

The video showed one of the private stalls where cows and nonpatron visitors had visitations. On one side, Hanako was sitting, wearing only her cowbell and the cowprint stockings and full arm gloves worn by the ranch’s cows. On the opposite bench, Nanami was sitting wearing a combination of a sweater and blue jeans. Her wringing hands nervously rubbed her thighs, and her eyes remained downcast.

“Mistress, I hope you don’t mind but Cow wants to touch herself.” Her mother whimpered, her eyes not showing much appreciation of the irony of the relationship between them. Nanami shivered at ever word. “This worthless Cow’s pussy acheeees.”

The girl didn’t respond in any way, save for increasing the speed that she rubbed her thighs. Not bieng a patron or a trainer, Hanako didn’t need to obey her, and without any word of denial, sunk both hands towards her exposed sex. Nanami didn’t do anything at first, but after a moment, one of her hands found their way underneath her sweater. It was impossible to see what happened from there, but the lump between underneath the crotch of her jeans, and the way she arched her back with a low groan proved beyond any reasonable doubt what she had started to do.

There was an uncanny resemblance between the two. Both had a way of shutting their eyes closed the more aroused they got. The only diffidence being, that as the processed cow got closer and closer to orgasm, a small trail of white milk began to run down her breast. Nanami panted, running her hand into her sweater as well, to caress the side of her sensitive breast.

“Cow...wants...needs...oh god” Nanami panted in a whisper quiet enough that a lesser recording device wouldn’t have caught it. “Cow needs to be fucked.” she cried in a hushed whimper, biting her lips as soon . A second later her eyes shot open, and her body shook with an intense orgasm. Her mother was mooing in pleasure, and as her daughter came in her panties, Hanako released a loud moo and shook with her own orgasm.

The pair’s breath was almost in unison. Looks of contentment lining their exhausted faces. They even has the a similar expression. Eyes closed and cheeks in a bright red burn. Even years of degredation could not make that vanish from the mother’s face. And then the video stopped.

The trainer at the front of the room cleared his throat. “We have caught her on camera a total of twelve times, three times in the bathroom, seven times in the actual meeting, one time in her car in the parking lot, and once she snuck behind one of the milking machines and watched the cows. We have caught her talking like a cow while doing so a total of seven times.”

“If she is touching herself while speaking to her mother and declaring herself a cow, why is the percentage only 72%?” Asked the newest member to the circle.

“We may have her just about convinced for the moment, but life is filled with uncertainties. She could die, she could meet someone and fall in love, she might decide against it, she might even join another ranch. We’ve never had the percent of any girl pass 74.89. We just know that this girl is as close as any can get. It just needs the right tip in the scales to get her across. In the meantime we will observe her and try to influence her decision in whatever way we can. Her expected value per year when balancing ownership costs versus milk yield and sexual sales, she should be in the upper range. Our best number is 400,000 per year.”

“Now then,” He said. The slide changed to another a girl. “Next on our list we have—”