The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Brain Drain

Kimberly Royal rolled over in bed, the sun streaming in through the partially open blinds. She blew the hair from her eyes and glanced at the alarm clock.

“Oh fuck!” She shouted, jumping from the bed. She looked at the clock again, then back at the sleeping form of Brett, her latest boy toy on campus.

“Shit, damn fucking alarm clock!” She grumbled, running around the room, grabbing her books, her shirt, pulling her skirt up.

She fixed her hair in the dresser mirror, looked at the clock again, went into the restroom, took care of her face, then came out and looked at the clock again.

“Dammit. No time. Shit!”

Then she looked over at the lumpy form of Brett, one arm covering his face, the other arm somewhere lost beneath the sheets.

“Brett!” She shouted. “BRETT!”

He moaned and rolled over. “Brett, wake up. I need your truck!”

“Wah... my truck... whas goin on?”

Kimberly stood there, hands resting on her slender hips, head cocked back and eyes glaring. “Baby, unlike you I have a brain. Unfortunately your brainless ass forgot to set the alarm and now I’m gonna be late for class, unless I use your truck. So give em up.”

Brett squinted and rubbed at his eyes. “Give what up?”

Kimberly rolled her eyes. “Keys, gimme the damn keys!”

Brett tried to roll over, still ignoring what the girl was saying. Kimberly walked around the other side of the bed. She smiled and slapped him hard on the face. “Get the fuck up, and give me your keys. I need the truck.”

“Owww!” Brett shouted, sitting up in bed. “What the hell?”

Kimberly tapped her foot. “Keys?”

“Damn girl, they’re on the dresser, next to my wallet. Why are you being such a bitch?”

Kimberly grinned, walking over and lifting his wallet. Grabbing the keys, she tossed a hand back at him , waved, and laughed. Leaving the apartment, she realized she was more than a bitch. She was the queen B on this campus and B stood for bitch. Kimberly prided herself in that fact. She could get anything she wanted from anyone around, male or female. They were all beneath her in so many respects and the simple truth of it was, she deserved it.

Unlike some of these mindless drones wasting mommy or daddy’s money on four years of partying and living it up, Kimberly had goals and ambitions. She was smarter than everyone she’d ever known, and using the intelligence she had was more than a skill, it was a talent. She could manipulate everyone, just like she was doing to Brett.

Brett was only the latest to come along. He got an occasional roll in the sack, she got access to his apartment, his truck, his bank account. Nobody ever seemed to wonder how Kimberly Royal got her tuition paid for. Nobody ever figured it was all simply gifts from desperate college goofs who did practically anything if she batted her eyes right.

The world was hers and thanks to Brett today, she wouldn’t be late for her all-important computer management classes. As she strolled in a whole minute early, Kimberly scanned the room for who her latest con would be. She needed someone who’d supply today’s free lunch. After all, a girl like her didn’t need a purse. It wouldn’t go with her outfit anyway.

“Ahhh, there we go.” Kimberly sighed.

The boy was tall, wide shoulders, dark complexion, rather mysterious looking, even if she knew he had little going on upstairs. It was his lucky day today. Kimberly Royal was about to give him the thrill of his college career.

“Mind if I sit here, cutie?” She asked, dripping raw sexuality in every syllable.

He looked up, gave the typical male stammer as he studied Kimberly’s athletic body, her toned calves, slim hips and perky rack, and then blurted out something she never expected to hear.

“S-sorry, um, I’m saving that seat for Tina.”

Kimberly let the shock of being rejected flip her bitchy switch. “Who the fuck is Tina?”

The boy swallowed, his eyes looking beyond Kimberly towards the door to class. “S-she is.”

Turning to see who could possibly compete for the attention she’d earned this semester, Kimberly felt her breath quicken.

Tina, wherever she came from, was unfathomably beautiful. Even Kimberly could understand her would-be mark for the day rejecting her for this creature. She was tall and leggy, her breasts proceeding her by at least half a foot as she strolled across the room with a practiced flair that only upstaged anything Kimberly might be capable of. Her hair was lustrous blonde, bouncing around her shoulders. Her hips swayed from side to side making her curves flow with every step she took.

“Excuse me.” Tina said, standing in front of Kimberly.

For a second or two Kimberly simply stared, her eyes caught somewhere between the giant breasts that filled her view. Then she looked up. “Oh, yeah, okay.”

Stepping aside, Kimberly watched the boy’s reaction as Tina took her seat, the seat she wanted. If his eyes were any indication, this boy was about to cum in his pants just looking at the girl.

Taking a seat at an abandoned station in the corner, Kimberly grumbled and turned on her computer. Throughout class, she glared over at Tina, the stupid cunt, and plotted all the things she wanted to say or do to the stupid slut. How dare anyone take over her role in this class? She was the queen B and no other B was gonna invade her turf.

Unfortunately for Kimberly, Tina was the least of her worries. Due to not having a helpful mindless drone assisting her throughout class, Kimberly had to actually take all her own notes and navigate the computer programs on her own.

It was towards the end of class, when everyone had a little free time, that Kimberly Royal logged in to check her email. There was only one new message that hadn’t automatically been rejected to spam. It seemed like it was a good candidate for spam, Kimberly thought when she first looked at it.

BRAIN DRAIN—A Guaranteed solution to your every problem!

Kimberly read the heading again and laughed, catching a couple of students attention. She glanced over at them, glared, then checked out Tina and her boy for the day. Stupid slut had that guy eating out of her hand, she thought.

“Let’s see if they have a solution to that slut of a problem.” She growled to herself.

Clicking on the link in the message brought up her web browser and took Kimberly to a site like she’d never seen before. It was by far the most over-abundant use of the color pink she’d ever seen and the simplicity of the navigation buttons looked like it was meant for kids, or maybe the very learning disabled.

At the top of the screen was a big pink title, Brain Drain. Beneath that, there was a small squared off box that was lighter pink and a small paragraph describing the purpose of the site.

Brain Drain is a brand new non-invasive method of obtaining every girl’s dreams. Are you imperfect? Do your physical measurements not measure up? Have you tried everything and are desperate? Do you have little money for expensive medical procedures?

Kimberly glanced over at Tina, the stupid bubbly blonde student giggling like an idiot. Looking back at the screen, the pink beginning to burn into her retinas, Kimberly moved the scroll bar down, figuring this was some gimmick ad that wanted her to try various other offers in exchange for some fake miracle cure-all.

Instead of seeing anything about sponsors, she saw a series of buttons with options on them and another squared off pink box with a couple of sentences of information.

Brain Drain does not charge money for our solutions. Brain Drain was developed for today’s students, girls who have limited income and need maximum results in minimal time.

“So how the fuck does this work?” Kimberly muttered, keeping her voice low, but the frustration still carrying as a couple of students looked her way. She sneered at them and they went back to what they were doing.

Looking at the option buttons in the center of the screen, Kimberly nearly burst out laughing. What they promised was not only insane, it was rather funny. They must take me for a real moron, she thought.

There were five buttons and each one offered a different enhancement, a solution to a common problem girls might have. But it wasn’t these problems that made Kimberly laugh. It was the method by which those problems were supposedly solved, the payment.

Increase Breast Size—cost just 10% of your Intelligence

Increase Ass Size—cost just 10% of your Mechanical Abilities

Widen Hips—cost just 10% of your Morals

Lengthen Hair—cost just 10% of your Inhibitions

Color Hair—cost just 10% of your Physical Strength

“What kind of fucking joke is this?” Kimberly asked nobody in particular.

A girl nearby stared at her. Turning, Kimberly gave her a look to stop a train and waved her hand. “Hey dimwit, focus on your own screen!”

As the girl turned away meekly, Kimberly shook her head. “Idiot.”

She looked back at the webpage, moving the mouse up and down, trying to see what company created the site and where the punch line was. It was definitely a joke. She just wasn’t sure who the joke was supposed to be on.

“Oh, what the hell!” She said, looking back at Tina. “You want me to play along, I’ll play along. Breast size, that’s always been a minor issue.”

Kimberly actually chuckled as she clicked on Increase Breast Size, wondering if a Gotcha message was about to pop up. Instead, the oddest thing happened. A message did in fact pop up, but the message seemed somehow customized for her and rather eerily so.

Increasing Breast Size for Kimberly Royal. Please wait while payment is being cleared.

“What the—” Kimberly said, suddenly feeling an intense headache flare up. “Oww! Damn.” She gasped, leaning forward and nearly laying her head on the keyboard.

The pain was brief but strangely focused as though part of her brain had just been zapped by electricity. As it slowly faded, Kimberly blinked her eyes and pulled herself back from the monitor. The first thing she saw was that the message on screen had changed.

Solution Applied. Thank you for using Brain Drain.

Kimberly wondered what the deal was. Had someone created this site just to play a joke on her? Had a lack of any real breakfast this morning created her sudden migraine? Then she looked down and nearly screamed.

Her shirt was stretched out in front of her so much more that it had pulled loose from her skirt. She looked around, noticing the others hadn’t seemed to pay any attention to what happened. Lifting shaky hands, Kimberly pulled her neck out and looked down her shirt, right into cleavage that she’d never had before. She couldn’t believe it. She actually might need to start wearing bras.

Her breasts had never been large enough to really warrant support, but these puppies were almost jiggly. They had grown at least a couple of inches in diameter, starting out as small apples and ending up as rather full oranges. There’s no way, Kimberly thought. No way this site could be real.

Then she recalled the payment. Had they really taken 10% of her intelligence and melted it down into whatever grew her tits?

Tits, Kimberly thought, the word simply popping into her mind. She’d never used the word tits to describe her breasts, much less thought it. Why was she thinking that now? Why was she smiling as she lightly massaged her enhancements, imagining showing Brett her tits tonight?

It actually did it. The stupid site took some of her intelligence in exchange for bigger tits.

Other students began filing out of the classroom and Kimberly momentarily looked away from the screen to study Tina, the new slut who’d taken her role away in class. She watched her hips sway, the way her blonde hair swished across her back. Then she grinned and looked back at the computer screen.

“Okay, can’t risk intelligence again, but what were those other costs?”

Moving her mouse across the options, Kimberly stopped on Widen Hips. She looked with disappointment down at her own slender thighs and rather boyish figure. Sure, she’d always capitalized on what she did have. But the truth was, Kimberly couldn’t hope to compete with a girl like Tina. She needed much wider hips. And the cost, she read, was 10% of her morals for every increase.

Biting her lip, Kimberly weighed the options. It was tough to know exactly what they thought of as morals. Still, it was far too tempting, and right there in front of her.

“Three should do it.” Kimberly said. She clicked the mouse three times quickly on Widen Hips.

Instantly the message popped up. Widening Hips for Kimberly Royal, times 3. Please wait while payment is cleared.

This time Kimberly knew what to expect and the headache didn’t catch her by surprise. Plus, this time, it seemed to be centered in a different part of her brain. She leaned back in her chair and closed her eyes. She listened as a stretching sound began in the seams of her skirt. Her legs tingled and she instinctively began moaning.

Luckily upon opening her eyes, Kimberly realized everyone else had left the classroom. The message on screen had changed again.

Solution Applied. Thank you for using Brain Drain.

“Holy fuck!” Kimberly squealed. She jumped up from her chair, looking down at herself. Her skirt had pulled up several inches, showing more leg than she usually cared to, but at least it was still on her. The seams were pulled about as tight as she could imagine before they’d explode off her in some comedic show of force.

Rubbing her hips, Kimberly felt how sensitive they were. They were curvy, flaring inward to her waist and back towards her small ass. As she walked around a bit, Kimberly realized just how much getting used to this might take. It felt like she was walking in someone else’s body. And her larger tits jiggled quite obscenely. She licked her lips, her mind wandering for a second.

“If Brett could see me now, he’d probably fuck my brains out right here.” Then she realized exactly what losing 30% of her morals meant, because as she said that, she quickly realized how easily she’d let Brett do just that. In fact, as she thought about it, she’d let most any guy do that. Getting fucked seemed kinda fun all of a sudden, especially some place public or risky. She also imagined a new plan for keeping her GPA high. How many of the professors might enjoy a little thrusting between her thighs? Who cared if they were married or anything? She’d do em better than their wife ever could.

Kimberly walked back over to the computer and checked out her new favorite site once more. There was just one more thing she wanted to do before leaving today.

“Now let’s make my hair a little longer, two times should do the job.” Kimberly said.

She noticed the price per increase in length of her hair was 10% of her inhibitions. She grinned. Who cared about inhibitions when she was gonna be a better Queen B than ever thanks to this crazy site. However it was accomplishing these things, they were essentially free and that made any hesitation a minor issue at best.

“Grow hair, grow!” Kimberly said. Clicking the button on the mouse brought a new and stranger sensation, one like cobwebs brushing across the surface of her scalp. She could feel every individual strand, every lengthening bit of rich brown hair. Gritting her teeth, she also saw something else when she began thinking about how she looked.

Kimberly Royal giggled as she realized how fucking hot she’d be. And just the thought of fucking made her nearly collapse in orgasm right there. She imagined not only fucking the professor for a better grade, she imagined fucking him in front of the class. She could see herself getting up and showing that Tina bitch a thing or two about how a real slut behaved. She’d grab the man, any man, and tear his pants off with her teeth. She’d throw him back on a desk or the floor and mount his cock faster than he could even say his name. And names no longer mattered. As Kimberly felt the tingling fade, she smiled. No, names never mattered. What mattered was getting a cock inside her.

As she left the classroom, Kimberly couldn’t help but notice the attention she was getting. Students and faculty were nearly tripping over themselves as she distracted them. Everyone was beneath her once again. Even Tina couldn’t have hair this silky and long. She tossed it over her shoulder, feeling it settle in the small of her back.

By the time Kimberly returned home with Brett’s truck, she’d collected seven new phone numbers and was so horny she’d nearly fucked all seven of those guys right there where they stood. She rushed in the door faster than Brett could hope to react and slammed him into the wall.

“The Fuck you- woahhh!” Brett said. He pushed Kimberly back and looked her up and down. “What the fuck happened to you, babe?”

Kimberly tried to restrain herself, but her need for sex was far too strong. “Nothing, need you, NOW!”

Brett allowed her to begin unbuttoning his shirt, his own hands grabbing at her expanded tits. He gasped as he twisted her nipples and she only giggled. Never before had he gotten so bold without being slapped.

After leaning against the wall, watching Kimberly drop to her knees and suck his cock, Brett tried to form a coherent thought. All he kept thinking as her head bobbed up and down was, what the hell had Kimberly done?

“Ohhhh, fuckkkk... you taste sooo good!” Kimberly moaned as she let Brett blast her face and hair with semen. She bent her head down and rubbed his dick all over it, making it look as though she was lathering shampoo in her newly lengthened hair.

“Kimberly, what the fuck happened today? How’d you get this way?”

She stood up, face still speckled with cum, eyes intense with desire. “You like? I found a website and made some changes. Now hurry up and replenish your fluids. I want you fucking my brains out before dinner.”

Indeed, Brett thought, he did like. But something seemed really off about this whole thing. Still, as dumb as she gave him credit for being, he wasn’t going to pass up an offer like that.

“Ohhhh... Fuck, Fuck me, Brett! Fuck me like I’m a dog. Fuck me like your bitch in heat! Come on, tear me up!”

Brett grabbed at Kimberly’s tits, squeezing and pulling them as hard as he could. Slamming his cock into her newly widened hips, he enjoyed the extra wide handles those hips provided. He fucked her just like she wanted, sending his cock deeper and deeper, over and over, her wild and passionate moans only bringing him to a quick and powerful climax.

“Shit, oh damn, Kimberly!” He grunted.

Kimberly giggled beneath him as she felt his cock twitch and begin unleashing a raging flood of semen straight up inside her womb. Ordinarily, she’d never risk anything by making him wear a condom. Tonight, for some reason, that didn’t seem important. In fact, she thought, what was the big deal about letting a guy squirt inside you? It felt good.

Only after both had showered and cleaned up for bed, did Brett get a real chance to ask for answers. “Okay, tell me about this website.”

“I’ll do better. I’ll show it to you.” Kimberly said.

She quickly sat at the computer and pulled up her email account, clicked on the link in the Brain Drain message, and leaned back to let Brett see.

He stared at the screen, momentarily distracted by looking down her top. “You’re kidding? You mean this shit actually works?”

Kimberly giggled. “Yeah, I couldn’t believe it either. It’s real though, trust me.”

“Oh, I can see it’s real. You clearly used it on your hair and hips, and I guess your breasts too, but...”

“But what?” Kimberly asked.

Brett looked down her top again. “Well, you know, they aren’t really all that big.”

Kimberly leaned back in the chair and shook her tits from side to side, lifting her hands and feeling herself up. “What are you talking about? They sure are bigger than last night.”

“True, babe, but I mean why not make them even bigger? It sure would be fun to titty fuck you.”

Kimberly looked back at the screen, then at her chest. She imagined him wrapping her tits around his cock, sliding it up and down, the friction of her skin tingling and sending chills inside her as he pistoned up and down her chest, faster and faster, ultimately spraying his seed all over her face and chin.

She bit her lip and grinned at Brett. “Okay, but only one more time. Every time I increase their size, it costs me 10% of my intelligence.”

Selecting the option, Kimberly lowered her finger and clicked the mouse button. Her head seemed to swim as the expected tension returned and she nearly fell out of her seat.

Brett simply stared, his eyes widening faster than her hips had earlier. “Oh fuck, you weren’t kidding. This site actually does what it says. I can’t fucking believe it.”

Kimberly reached up and felt her shirt straining to stay on. It had lifted and pulled away from her body as her tits forced it out. Now she appeared to be wearing a half-shirt or something. As her head cleared and the confirmation message appeared on screen, Brett surprised her by grabbing her top in his hands.

“Sorry babe, I have to see em.”

He ripped her shirt in half, using brute strength she wasn’t even aware he had. “Ooohh... that feels good on my titties!” Kimberly giggled.

“Titties?” Brett said.

Kimberly looked confused then got distracted as she began groping her massive new breasts. There were so sensitive, she thought.

“Oh my god, this site is awesome. Change your hair color, babe. Come on, you know I have a thing for redheads. Become a redhead and we can fuck each other senseless.”

“Ooh, okie dokie!” Kimberly said.

She moved the mouse up to Color Hair, seeing that the cost was only 10% of her Physical Strength. Clicking the button brought up an option page and she selected Red from the list of colors.

In seconds, a new strangely warm sensation was spreading across her scalp. She giggled as the tingling began to tickle and Brett hadn’t even released her tits from his manly hands before her hair was changing.

“Oh damn, this is sooo cool!” He said. “I can’t believe this stuff actually works. How the hell does it do that?”

Kimberly giggled and looked down to his fingers squeezing the life out of her titties. “No idea, it’s like magic or something.”

Brett let go of her tits and spun her around, looking her in the eyes. “I thought you didn’t believe in magic.”

There was the beginnings of a vacant stare in Kimberly’s expression. She smiled vapidly and shrugged her shoulders. “I don’t know. Like, maybe I changed my mind.”

Brett seemed to think about something, his eyes never leaving Kimberly’s enhanced body. He leaned over her and grabbed the mouse moving it back to the main options and selecting lengthen hair again. Clicking it, he watched her giggling slowly change into a moaning as she closed her eyes.

“Oooh,” She whimpered as her red hair grew and settled on the seat of the chair behind her. “Like why’d you do that?”

Brett grinned and scooted her to the side. “To see if I could make the changes or if it had to be you.”

Kimberly giggled. “Um, like okay. My hair grew.”

“I know it did. And guess what, some other things are about to grow too.”

“No, like Kimmy wanna fuck now. Fuck me all night long! I’ll even let you do me on the balcony where everyone can see.”

Brett kneeled down and groped her breasts as he felt sorely tempted to give in to her demands. But one thing made him turn back to the computer. Kimberly had been a real bitch. He was smart enough to know she used people to get her way. Now it was his turn. He was going to use her like the brainless slut he knew she’d soon become.

“Babe, I’ll fuck you out in the parking lot later and even give all the guys on campus a shot at flooding your cunt. You’ve been asking for this a lot longer than just tonight. So let’s make some changes.”

Kimberly stared at him, trying to figure out what he meant. Her thought processes were being hampered by her horniness and nothing seemed to be adding up.

Brett scrolled the mouse over to Increase Breast Size. He looked back at Kimberly, then to the screen. “Okay so you’re at 80% intelligence now, and that already seems to have done a number on you. Let’s just make sure you properly fill out a sweater...” He laughed. “Or maybe a tent.”

He clicked the button six times really fast, then let go and stepped back, watching both the screen and the cute vapid redhead sitting in the chair. It began quickly. The message came up on screen that solutions were being applied, then Kimberly squealed in what sounded like pure pleasure. He stared at her tits as they seemed to undulate from within, shimmying from side to side, then blowing up like water balloons. They quickly reached the size of cantaloupes and expanded into near watermelon proportions.

Kimberly moaned, eyes closed, hands rising and pressing into the sides of her expansive flesh. Her nipples lengthened and the aureola’s widened into compact disc sized circles. Her tits seemed like they’d never fully stop billowing out as they sat in her lap and the nipples rolled out towards her knees.

“Ohhhh... OH fucckkkkkkkk!” Kimberly moaned. Then she began giggling uncontrollably and finally as everything seemed to settle, she slumped back in the chair, drool forming at the corners of her lips.

Brett looked to the screen and saw the confirmation message. Then he looked back at the girl he hardly recognized from just 24 hours earlier.

“How you doing, babe? You still in there?”

Kimberly opened her eyes and looked around the room. Then she looked down and smiled.

“Boobies! Yay! Kimmy like boobies.”

Brett smiled. “Kimmy like anything else?”

She looked at him, took an inordinate amount of time thinking, then grinned. “Kimmy like fucking. Fuck Kimmy, fuck Kimmy hard!”

Brett was horny enough to fuck her into next week. He was also rather power mad at this point. He held up a finger. “One second. Just gonna make that ass a bit bigger and those hips wider. Need to even up your proportions a little.”

Kimmy frowned. “Hurry up. Kimmy wants lots of cock juice inside her. It feels sticky and good!”

Quickly checking the costs to Kimmy of increasing her ass and widening her hips, Brett smiled as he realized Kimmy would be losing a lot more morals and a lot of her mechanical abilities in a moment. He wondered what that would mean, but guessed it might simply mean she’d never be able to open a jar or drive his truck again, and maybe be so immoral as to fuck in the middle of a crowded church or something.

He could live with that.

“OOOOOhhhh, Ohhh!” Kimmy whimpered, falling from her chair onto the carpet. Her hips widened into the realm of cartoon sluts, and her ass ballooned out into a bubbly yet full swell that matched her hips quite effectively.

Soon enough Kimmy was complete. As far as Brett was concerned, this would more than make up for her being such a bitch to him and the other guys on campus. In fact, after he broke her in by fucking her publicly out on the balcony of his apartment, filling her so full of seed it dribbled down to her feet, Brett decided some payback was in order.

And so the night ended with Kimberly Royal, now known to herself and others as Kimmy, on her hands and knees in the middle of the quad. Guy after guy, even teacher after teacher made their way through the line that had formed, all ready to have a piece of the slutty little bitch who’d acted as though she were better than them all.

“Ohhhh... Fuck me, Fuck Kimmy hard!” She screamed, until her voice began going hoarse or until the guys began lining up at that end of her body too.

Soon, Kimmy was filled with the loads of nearly fifty men and students, and there was no sign the crowd would let up anytime soon. Even when the campus police showed up, it was only to get their own turn in. Kimberly had ticked off everyone at some point, her bitchy attitude making her a prime target when those former victims got a look at the new and improved slut she’d become.

The best part was that Kimmy begged for each guy who came along to do whatever he wanted to her. She loved fucking, and she loved it almost as much as what came from fucking. She saw herself being fucked until next semester, being never let off her hands and knees, being screwed until her belly dragged from all the cum flowing inside her.

After all, Kimmy thought. She was the Queen B, and now she was a B in permanent heat.

The End