The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I want to take a moment and profoundly thank the inspiration for this little ditzy tale, the one and only Spacefaith, who may not be my own personal bimbo, but who can wiggle all her days away on my lap and keep stories like this swelling inside me. :D

Brain Drain 3.0 HoliDAZE Special

The campus was usually quiet this time of year, but that fact alone only strengthened the feeling that Amanda was doing something wrong. Maybe she should have gone home for the holidays. She looked out the window, gathering her purse, checking to make sure she remembered her student ID.

It was crisp outside, some might just say plain cold, but Amanda had always been the positive thinker. She was shy, and definitely reserved in her thinking of herself, but for everything else, Amanda was a bright spot in the world.

“You going out like that?” Came the voice of her roommate.

Amanda turned and rolled her eyes. She looked over the petite blonde with the pixie face and rather revealing outfit. “Yes, Annie, not all of us can pull off the mini-skirt in the dead of winter.”

Annie looked down at herself, laughed, and strutted across the room in mock hip-swaying steps. “Girl, you do know you aren’t a stick anymore. Guys look at you all the time. You might as well enjoy the appraisals.” Annie pulled out the collars of Amanda’s overcoat, looking underneath. “And you do realize it isn’t winter yet.”

Sure it wasn’t winter, technically for another few days, Amanda thought. “It’s still really cold out there.”

“Yeah, but you know the best feature of the cold, right?”

Amanda picked her purse up, turning away from the window. “No, but I’m going to assume it’s something dirty right?”

Annie grinned, the impish smile that Amanda had quickly grown to both love and fear. “Here, let me show you.”

Strutting back across the room, Annie swung the door open, letting the freezing chill from outside momentarily blast her. Then she turned and let out a soothing gasp. Amanda stared at her face for a second, before seeing the nod Annie gave to look further down.

“Oh come on, sometimes you really seem like you’d prefer just being a slut or something.”

Amanda laughed as she said it, but the way Annie’s hard little nipples had practically tented each side of her top made it very clear what her point had been, or rather points.

“Not a slut. But you’re only young once, why not enjoy it? Besides, you really need to find yourself a guy. Guys make you feel all kinds of good, and they’ll warm you up much better than a silly overcoat.”

“Annie...” Amanda said, looking down sheepishly.

“You realize you have a great body right? I mean you never really show it off enough, but you do. Take what you’re wearing right now, under that monstrosity you call a coat.”

Amanda held her purse out, opening the coat a little. Her short-sleeved top and sheer collar gave way to what would be a plunging neckline if she weren’t wearing a layered shirt beneath it. Both colors were dark for winter, which nicely contrasted her pale skin. She looked down to her knee-length skirt and dark leggings underneath.

“What’s wrong with what I’m wearing? I think it’s very nice for where I’m going.”

Annie wrinkled her nose. “You going to a funeral home today? Or no, better yet, you gonna become a nun?”

“Hey, come on. You know I just like to look respectable. Mom always told me a girl has to respect herself if others will too.”

“Your mom lived back in a decade where things like that were normal, even hip I guess.” Annie said. “But come on, when’s the last time you got laid?”

Amanda blushed.

“When? Because I can’t remember hearing about that.”

Amanda shifted her eyes, closing her coat. “Some of us don’t have to be quite so open about our personal life, Annie.”

Her roommate smiled, reaching out and tilting Amanda’s head up. “I know, and I wasn’t trying to change you, not really. Just maybe see if you can think about things differently. Like staying warm.”

“Staying warm?”

“Exactly. You know two of the best ways to stay warm right?”

Amanda shook her head, seeing the clock and realizing she really did need to be going.

Annie stepped back and lifted one hand out, tilting her head back. She began thrusting her hips and moaning, pretending to fuck an invisible lover. “That’s the number one way right there,” she said, laughing.

“Yeah, well that option is out. Listen, I gotta go. The student union building closes in less than an hour.”

Opening the door, Amanda pulled her collar up and stepped out into the chilled afternoon air. She turned to say goodbye and saw Annie grabbing a bottle and walking to the door.

“Fine, go off and do your dull little errands. As for me, sadly today I have to resort to method number two of keeping warm.” Saying this, Annie popped the top and swigged back some alcohol.

“You know that really doesn’t keep you warm.” Amanda said.

“Hey, it’s the only option I have. Number one would be way more fun, but sadly most students on this floor have gone home for the holidays.”

“Right?” Amanda said, turning to head down the stairs. “There’s always Ben.” She laughed, knowing that would get to Annie.

“Ben the bum isn’t equipped to handle keeping me warm. Besides, I do have some self-respect.” Annie closed the door, taking another swig and strutting across the room.

Outside, Amanda tried to ignore the inner conflicts Annie sometimes sparked. She knew of course that others saw her differently from the way she saw herself. She still saw the stick, the girl who’d been overlooked or simply passed by without a second thought. Up until her last year of high school, she’d been convinced that was her life, and she was fine with it.

Amanda had always enjoyed not being the center of attention. Maybe deep down she imagined herself as somewhat of a ditz, and possibly she even fantasized about that, but she wasn’t going to let Annie or anyone change her. She was happy being who she was.

As she came to the entrance to the student union building, Amanda took a long look in the glass doors. In a way, she supposed, puberty had already changed her in a joking sort of way.

Anyone in school now saw the girl reflected back at her on this chilly pre-winter day. She had to admit, even reluctantly, that she was attractive. Her features were more pronounced on her smaller frame which probably only made it that much more noticeable.

Brunette, beautiful bright hazel eyes, and a chest that had practically inflated when puberty decided to slam headlong into her; these were just a few of her qualities that Amanda often forgot about. She played them all down with what she typically wore. She only seldom showed off cleavage that she knew in reality made Annie’s small perky numbers look even smaller.

Sighing, she opened the door and came in out of the cold. Removing her coat, she hung it on the rack in the hall, then headed into the student union store to see about buying books for next semester.

Amanda hated that she’d been unable to be home for the holidays. She knew it was the responsible thing to do, considering her course load next year, but somehow she just felt as though she were letting people down. She’d always prided herself on being generous, friendly, and dependable. It was the real her, beneath all this somewhat buxom frame, and she felt bad having to turn down anyone.

Times like this, she thought, that could be hard, as there were always bell-ringers collecting for one cause or another. She looked over towards the register, just one lone guy working. He looked down as soon as she looked his way, clearly having already noticed the new shopper. Glancing around, Amanda realized there were just two other male students shopping, and both of them seemed to look away too.

She silently thanked her own judgment for not wearing too revealing of anything today. After all, Annie may be able to handle guys. She was the more adventurous, the flirtatious one. Amanda preferred being rather subdued, and maybe just the least bit shy. She only hoped Annie wasn’t drinking herself into a silly stupor back at the dorm. Annie knew how to handle partying, but she was a featherweight and that meant it often didn’t take long for alcohol to make her giggle.

* * *

Annie giggled wildly as she sat down at the desk and popped open her laptop. She set the nearly empty bottle on the side of the table, nearly knocking it onto the floor.

“Warmmm... I’ss stay plenty warmmÉ” She slurred. “Now’s lez check the mail.”

Annie giggled and leaned in close to the screen, clicking on new mail. As the loading screen popped up, she shook her head a little and looked over at the identical laptop sitting three feet to the right of this one. She flipped her head back and forth, making herself suddenly dizzy, but giggling until she remembered why she was doing this.

“Well, thisn’t muh compewwwter, she sighed.”

Then the beep signaled there was new mail. Annie briefly looked back at her own laptop, then down at her roommates. She smiled and leaned in to read what all had come in.

“Boring, boring, she’s ssso boringgg sometimes.” Annie flipped through academic emails, emails from home, even emails from some guy who wrote internet stories. She stopped briefly at these, imagining maybe Amanda actually had an interested guy she was entertaining. Unfortunately, it seemed he lived too far away.

“Cann’t keep warrrmmm fromm long disssstance.” She slurred, hiccuped, then giggled madly for a few seconds.

Finally, she came to an odd email, in that it had no return address. In fact, it seemed brightly colorful, full of shades of pinks and yellows, but had a disclaimer in the title that seemed rather serious.

Annie shook some of the cobwebs from her mind as she blinked and read it.

Brain Drain 3.0 Holiday Special Offer—WARNING—To be opened and operated only by the addressee.

Annie looked around, as though Amanda may have sneaked in and be standing right behind her. Then she giggled and clicked on the message, bringing the bright pinks and yellows full screen.

She read the title at the top.

Welcome to Brain Drain 3.0 Email Application. If this application has been sent to you, congratulations, your GPA and student academic record have been randomly selected, qualifying you to make dramatic improvements in your life.

“Whas all thisss?” Annie slurred a little.

She scrolled down, stopping when she came to a small paragraph above a loading image that seemed to be taking a while to process.

Brain Drain is a program to help those who are experiencing the strains of college, work, and life in general. Brain Drain is a purchase driven program, but there is no money exchanged. All purchases come from you the buyer. Have you ever wanted a larger bust size, a firmer tummy, a more rounded backside? Then Brain Drain is the solution for you. Brain Drain 3.0 Holiday Special Offer is an exclusive temporarily available email application which provides bonuses, including free instant results, and a much simpler to navigate menu with expanded options.

Annie’s head cleared a little as she forced herself to read, then saw the image window grow as whatever was loading finally finished.

“Woah, whas Amanda doin here?” She said, giggling as she saw her roommate appear on the screen, wearing everything she’d just seen the girl wearing underneath that hideously bulky overcoat.

The image of Amanda looked exactly like she’d just had her photo taken, but as Annie clicked over it, she saw that the image rotated and had drag bars all over various parts of the girl.

“Coollll!” Annie said. She straightened up in the chair, clicking through each drag bar.

There was one over Amanda’s face that said ‘LIP FULLNESS’. Annie quickly dragged the scroll bar over towards the other end, a warning popping up on screen.

WARNING—Purchases to be made only by the recipient of this email. Penalties will be incurred if made by someone else.

Do you wish to Continue?

Annie giggled and looked at the picture of Amanda. Her half-dazed mind told her it might be fun to play around with a picture and see what improvements she could make to her shy little roommate.

“Yesss.” She mumbled, her words still slurred but a playful clarity returning.

Dragging the bar to the other side slowly, Annie noted that the cost for fuller lips was something called Academic Memory. Slowly the number dropped as on screen, Amanda’s lips turned into bee-stung beauties, lips Annie kept picturing wrapped around a nice thick cock. She giggled and looked around for more options. Hair color looked like fun.

* * *

At the student union building, Amanda was just reaching for a high shelf where her advanced chem book for next semester was perched. She felt her eyes roll and the whole store seemed to grow black as she tumbled to the floor.

“Oooh...” She whimpered, putting her hands beneath her and slowly getting to all fours.

“You okay?”

Amanda looked up at one of the two boys she’d seen shopping different aisles. She smiled, feeling something strange in the way her mouth felt all of a sudden. “Fine, I think.” She replied as the boy lowered an arm and helped her to her feet.

“Should be careful about that. You could get hurt.” The boy said. He was taller than Amanda but not too tall, brown hair, neatly dressed. “So what book was it you wanted? I’ll get it for you.”

She looked back up at the shelf, all the titles blurring together. She reached up, a finger lightly rubbing her swollen lips. They felt far too full, almost puffed out. Suddenly, Amanda had no idea what book she had been reaching for. She sucked in her lower lip, definitely feeling more than she was used to. She tried to think, to clear her head. The boy seemed concerned.

“Are you okay? You didn’t hit your head or anything did you?”

Amanda shook her head, licking her tongue across the expansive lips that if anything even seemed fuller now. She smiled. “No, I’m fine. I didn’t need anything up there.” She didn’t want to admit she’d forgotten what she was reaching for.

The boy was staring at her and she wondered what was wrong. He seemed to sense that and stammered for a moment. “Sorry, didn’t mean to stare. It’s just your hair.”

“My hair?” Amanda asked, needing to adjust to her lips as she spoke.

“Yes, was it red when you walked in?”

“Red?” Amanda asked, grabbing her purse. She pulled out a mirror and flipped it open.

Staring into the tiny reflection, Amanda gasped. Her hair was a dark red, almost a burgundy shade with highlights, and it seemed fuller, more professionally styled. She shook her head, closing her eyes, telling herself something wasn’t right here. All the shaking did was make her look like a model posing for a shoot, especially with the perfect full lips she now sported.

Without even looking away from the mirror, Amanda walked right past the boy who’d helped her up.

As she passed, he whistled a quick wolf whistle. She turned and saw he was staring right at her ass. Suddenly she felt a new sensation, both inside and out. Her outside felt suddenly very constricted. But her inside was what mattered. She giggled, an unfamiliar sound for her, but one that came quite naturally.

“You like what you see?” She whispered, almost instantly blushing. Had she really just done that? The words seemed to have simply formed in her head and traveled to her vocal cords before she even had time to comprehend what she was saying. Why would she behave that way? If not for the fact she’d merely whispered them, this guy would no doubt think she was some easy campus coed, ready to feel his hands all over her. She shook her head and looked at her feet. What was wrong with her?

“Um... sorry. Thanks for helping me up.” She blurted, rushing off toward the other end of the store before she said anything he could hear.

* * *

Annie continued nonstop giggling, her loopiness from the alcohol fading as she continued shaping her roommate into the perfect little sex kitten. She couldn’t wait to see the look on Amanda’s face when she walked in and saw this on her computer. It would be a laugh that wouldn’t end until Christmas.

“Now, perfect lips, hair that you always wanted,” Annie said. “Just cost you 40% of your equilibrium. Guess yer gonna be a little off balance. Maybe swelling that cute little bubble butt you have will make things more stable.”

Annie began moving the drag bar, watching on screen as Amanda’s ass swelled, widening her hips right along with it, making her very voluptuous in a rather extreme way.

“Hope you don’t mind giving up a little of your morals.” She said, noting the cost of this enhancement.

Continuing to press the bar over to one side, Annie suddenly felt herself blacking out a little. She chalked it up to the alcohol and stopped to see how her roommate was coming along.

“Those leggings look ready to explode off your thighs, heh...” Annie laughed.

* * *

Amanda now knew something wasn’t right. She’d made her way over into the small selection of sweatshirts and school apparel. Her legs had been feeling very compressed, almost squished the last few minutes, and she could swear her skirt felt as though it were being pulled tight and raised up over hips that just weren’t her own.

“What’s happening to me?” She asked, making sure the other two boys shopping weren’t within earshot. Luckily they were still across the store, but both of them and the guy behind the register were staring at her.

She panicked as she caught sight of her reflection in the floor length mirrors. The white of her thighs could be seen through the stitching on her leggings. Actually, the very fact she could see her thighs confirmed she hadn’t been imagining things. She was swelling up. Well, part of her at least.

“Not again!” She gasped. Naturally, the first thought that had entered her mind was puberty. It hadn’t been this crazy the last year of high school, but it wasn’t all that different. She quickly dismissed allergic reactions or anything from her fall. Neither of those could account for where the swelling was taking place. It was only in the parts of her body that made her a woman. First her lips, then her newly wavy red hair, and lastly the fullness and curvature of her ass down to her hips.

Amanda looked back over her shoulder, seeing that the guys apparently had foregone doing their own things in order to study this confused but curvy coed. She blushed, but something else popped into her mind. It was brief but somewhat naughty and Amanda rarely had thoughts as naughty as the one she had now.

She pictured, for only an instant, going over and bending over in front of those boys, picking something from a bottom shelf. Just that thought made her snap back to the realization that something was very wrong.

She needed to just get back to the dorm room and figure things out.

“Ohhh...” Amanda gasped loudly, quickly slapping a hand over her mouth. Too late, she thought, looking at the other distant occupants of the student union store. They already were grinning and looking even more blatantly in her direction.

She had more than them to worry about, Amanda realized, much more. She stared down at her chest, her breasts swelling outward, stretching the thin bra she wore until it began to hurt, pulling her already short sleeves up until they looked like straps over the layered shirt beneath. Soon, that layered shirt beneath began to cut off her breathing and she placed a hand on a nearby rack of shirts, trying to stop whatever was happening.

Her mind was feeling as cut off as her oxygen. Every strained breath she managed to take, seemed to only result in fewer thoughts being processed in her head. She closed her eyes, hearing the shredding pops of some unknown part of her outfit. She didn’t want to look. She didn’t want to admit this was really happening. Most of all, though, Amanda didn’t want to acknowledge how simplified her mind was becoming.

She tried to distract herself, to think of anything else. Every thought was twisted and dwindled into juvenile perversion. Concentrating on clothing, Amanda began imagining how much of her body clothing revealed. Then she began thinking about her body. Then she thought about what parts of her body felt good when touched, when groped, when squeezed. She thought about books, then found her mind wandering to magazines, then on to dirty magazines, which led right back to her body and how hot she’d look in magazines. Amanda pictured how real she was, not like the stick models in magazines. She was real.

No, she thought, no, this couldn’t be real.

* * *

Annie shook off another wave of confusion that seemed to be sweeping her every few seconds now. She giggled and looked at what she was doing to Amanda. She’d already had a great body. But now she was looking like a genuine bimbo. Nobody could possibly look at this picture and see anything but a sexy little ditz.

She imagined Amanda going out in public like this, her formerly loose outfit barely containing breasts the size of her head, each of those breasts probably being nearly as intelligent as the girl herself, Annie thought.

“I’d say 60% of your intelligence is a fair price to pay for doubling the size of your tits.”

Annie giggled and realized just how horny she was becoming playing this little email game. She squirmed in her seat, feeling some dampness down below which ordinarily she’d immediately go spread her legs and take care of.

“Not now,” she said. “I still have a few tweaks to make to Amanda before she gets back from her silly little errands.”

* * *

Amanda no longer felt like Amanda. She knew that the second she opened her eyes. And upon opening those eyes, she had the briefest sensation that there were a lot of things she now didn’t know anymore. What those were, she couldn’t say. The feeling passed quickly, replaced with bubbly pink thoughts, happy silly fluffy thoughts. Her mind seemed to have stopped aching deep inside. In fact, all she recognized now was a dull throb that settled into a pleasant warm feeling. The swelling seemed to have finally stopped, her proportions off from where she best remembered. Somehow, though, the idea of proportions made her brain ache. It was much easier to just say she’d gotten bigger in places.

She giggled a little as she looked down at herself, eyes wide and rather blank looking. She smiled, shaking her titties from side to side, enjoying the way she could really see those bowling ball sized flesh mounds shimmy inside her now overly tight outer top. The layered shirt previously beneath it had shredded right down the middle, falling to the floor.

She guessed the torn shirt and most of her leggings now lay somewhere near her feet, if only she could see her own feet. Amanda giggled and looked around.

There were three guys staring at her. One was behind the register craning his neck and trying to see beyond the shelves and racks that mostly blocked her from the chest downward. She smiled sweetly, always liking when a guy looked her way. Giving a little wave, Amanda turned and began trying to think.

There had to be a reason she’d stopped in here today. It only made sense. Why else would she be in the student union store?

Wait, Amanda thought. This ‘was’ the student union store, wasn’t it? She looked back towards the entrance, past the gawking male behind the register. There were words written on the glass but for the life of her she just couldn’t make sense of them. Was that an S? Sure, she thought, how silly of her. It was written backwards since it was meant to be read from the other side.

Amanda giggled and saw some bright little baby tees. “These are soo cute,” she said, unable to stop the flirty little laugh.

She grabbed three different ones, all much too small to look decent on her newly enhanced chest, and began walking back towards the register.

The other two guys shopping dropped all their books as soon as she cleared the higher shelves and they saw what she was wearing, or rather wasn’t wearing any longer. Her outer top didn’t provide any more than a flimsy, almost see-through barrier between the boys’ bulging eyes and her massive tits. She smiled and gave them a friendly wave.

At the register, she saw some sparkly lip gloss and quickly snatched it up, placing it with her pile of tiny tees. The slightly older man behind the counter stared right at her chest, his eyes practically popping from his skull. This went on for more than a minute before she finally spoke.

“I’m all done. Got what I needed.”

The man continued to stare, only briefly looking up at her perfect face, lips swollen, hair tumbling in red waves along her cheeks. “Uh... ahem... okay.” He paused, shifting, as though hiding something behind the counter. “Student ID, please.”

* * *

Annie was a dripping slut, sitting there at the desk. She no longer felt the effects of the alcohol but with every passing second had been feeling more and more desperate to get some cock in her. She no longer cared about any standards she might have had before. She only knew that playing around with this Brain Drain game had made her horny as all hell. She wiggled in the chair, forming a pool beneath her, rocking one leg as she made one final change to her roommate, entering a new name in the identity box over the top of her photo.

“There, that’s a more fitting name for a hot little bimbo.”

Speaking of hot, Annie thought, she wasn’t sure quite why, but she was having hotter thoughts than ever before. She pictured guys doing her all over campus, doing her in any hole they chose, doing her until they filled her with thick frothy cum. She shivered at this last thought. Having a guy do her unprotected had never even entered her mind, even if she was a party girl on campus. Now she couldn’t picture sex any other way.

Annie jumped up, tore off her top, and ran to the door in just her mini-skirt and panties. As she left the dorm, feeling the delicious swell of her nipples, Annie couldn’t wait to have a guy, any guy, fucking her brains out.

Running down the hall, the chill of the air melting on her hot flesh, Annie nearly tackled Ben right to the floor.

“Hey, what’s the big...” He began, his voice falling silent as he looked over at the topless blonde.

Annie looked around at the laundry Ben had been carrying. Then she looked up at him. Arching her back, she crawled up before him, grinning as he swallowed deeply. He had just what she needed, and she needed it now.

* * *

“Name’s Amanda?” The clerk behind the counter asked.

Amanda had to think for a few minutes, her mind seeming pretty fuzzy on just about everything at the moment. “Um... no, well I like Mandi.” She said, giggling.

The man stared at her a moment, then handed the ID back. “Okay, well, you’re all set, Mandi.” His eyes trailed down her hair, draping down to her shoulders, following those strands to her very open and deep cleavage. “Uh... er I mean, that’ll be 16 dollars and 15 cents.”

Mandi opened her purse and dug around for a few moments, then held a finger to her face puzzled. “Um... can you help me?” She searched for the man’s name tag. “Seen?”

He looked as confused as her for a moment, then followed her rather vapid gaze to his name tag. “Oh, no, my name’s Sean. You know, shaw-n?”

“Ohhh...” Mandi said, not really seeming to get it. “So can you help me?” She held out her open purse.

It took the man only a minute or so to dig out the correct payment, place it in the register, then reach over to hand her the receipt. As he did, his hand brushed her large breasts which now seemed content to sit on the countertop considering the way she leaned over. She was letting the other two boys get more than an eyeful of her curvy ass. He jumped back, as though terrified she was going to slap him.

“Oh silly. It was my fault.” Mandi said, giggling, sending her swollen tits into a momentary fit of jiggles.

She took the receipt, shoved it in her purse and walked out the door. Both guys who’d been shopping came quickly to the register, watching along with the clerk as Mandi strutted towards the exit. She breezed right past her forgotten coat hanging on the rack next to the door and swung the door open.

For a moment, all three guys just knew the entertainment, as bizarre as it had been, was over. They almost went back to what they were doing but then Mandi swished back through the door. She marched along and stopped briefly at the glass entrance, as though reading the student union store sign. Then she stepped inside and all three guys grinned with the amount of serious nipple action she now had going on beneath her top.

“It’s really, like cold and stuff out there” Mandi pouted, which had an enhanced effect with her new puffy lips.

She walked up to the counter, standing next to the two guys, giving a quick wink to the boy who’d helped her up earlier.

“You guys have any alcohol?”

The man behind the counter spoke up first, his voice hoarse just trying to focus on words in the presence of such a hot little coed. “Alcohol isn’t allowed in school buildings.”

Mandi made another pouty face. “Aww... I was hoping to warm up before going home.”

One of the two student shoppers spoke up, his friend smacking him in the arm. “We could warm you up, babe.”

“Really, you’d do that for me?” Mandi asked sweetly.

“Sure, whatever you want,” Sean said from behind the counter.

“So, like what should I do?”

The two guys stepped in next to the clerk, all seeming to nod, clearly devious thoughts being exchanged, very focused on the ditzy top-heavy student who seemed barely balanced as she watched them. Finally the one Mandi hadn’t met already spoke up.

“How about we all warm you up with our cocks?”

The other two guys visibly looked embarrassed and nervous, but Mandi had to think about what they were even suggesting. Then a light seemed to brighten in her dim little mind. She shifted nervously.

“Ohhh... you mean sex?”

All three guys shifted, looking around the store. Sean looked right at Mandi though, his eyes scanning her form and undressing every strained article of clothing. “We mean fucking.”

Mandi looked over at the other boys, then back at him. “That will warm me up? I think my roommate said something about that. I just can’t remember though.”

The boys stepped to either side of her, one boldly slipping his fingers over her left tit, squeezing firmly, and massaging at her swollen nipple. “Yes, if we all fuck you, you’ll be warmed up in no time.”

Something seemed strange about this, as though somewhere in the dark recesses of her mind, Mandi just knew this wasn’t the smartest decision. But she grinned, realizing smart decisions were for smart girls. She was such a ditzy little girl sometimes. She just had to trust these guys knew what they were talking about.

“Like, sure, okay. Go ahead and fuck me!” She paused, putting a finger to swollen lips and biting in concentration. Then she smiled confidently. “Better fuck me lots and lots, cause I’m really chilly.”

Sean jumped over the counter top and all three moved in towards Mandi, eyes hungry, pants nearly bursting with swelling erections.

* * *

Annie squealed madly as she bent forward over Ben’s dresser. He slammed his cock deep inside her body, fighting with every thrust to only go deeper, to reach places in her tight little cunt that no guy had ever reached before.

“OOOOH... Oh fuck me, Ben, fuck my stupid brains out. Fuck me harddddd!” Annie gasped.

Ben continued doing just as she requested. He propped his glasses further up his nose, slapping his hips forward into the young blonde. He’d never been with a girl before, but having practiced for a moment like this all his life, he knew just how to hold off cumming until the little slut got everything she wanted.

“Ohhhh, yessss, Ben, Ben, ohhhh fuckkkkk!” Annie screamed.

Whatever had caused the girl to practically bust in his door, Ben no longer cared about. He was expecting a dull and quiet holiday on campus by himself. Now he had Annie, notorious party girl, and usually rather annoying fellow building tenant bouncing back to meet his thrusts as he fucked her like a porn star. He quickly realized who was in charge here.

“You like taking it like a slut, huh Annie? How about I give you the full thrill?”

“Oh dooo it, Ben. Do it!!!” Annie cried out. “Shoot your cum inside me. Fill me the fuck up!”

Ben grunted, grabbing onto the girl’s hips, rocking her back at him as he looked into the dresser mirror. Her face was pure slut. She wanted to be used and enjoyed. He liked that. He also liked her small tits jumping wildly as he picked up the pace. If she wanted to be a cum slut, he’d gladly oblige her and fill all her slutty holes with man juice.

“Unghhh...” Ben grunted, his cock swelling. He shook and flooded Annie with cum, pouring more into her than he’d ever done while practicing. He continued rocking into her from behind, shooting even more seed as far into the corners of her hot pussy as he’d ever dreamed.

“Oh yessss, Oh I can feel it. Fill me up! Fill me sooo much!” Annie climaxed wildly, falling forward to the dresser, streams of semen flowing down her thighs.

She looked back and saw a gleam in Ben’s eye. “Don’t rest now. I’m nowhere near finished with you.”

She giggled. “Yes, Sir.”

* * *

Across campus more moans of passion could be heard, but these were clearly muffled moans that just managed to escape the student union store.

Mandi groaned around the thick invading cock shoved down her throat. It felt so warm, so churning with molten heat that it made her shiver every time it thrust past her teeth and down her throat. She lay back on a low display table, papers and sign-up sheets for campus events knocked all over the floor. Her body was twisted to one side slightly, Sean squeezing her tits tight around his cock as he violently lunged up and through her cleavage. Mandi never recalled having taken a cock in either of these places but she could already tell they were doing the trick and warming her body up.

The other boy, Chris she’d learned, the one who had helped her off the floor, was between Mandi’s legs. She happily bounced back and forth, feeling her pussy swallow his thick throbbing erection as he drove deep inside her. It was a tight fit at first, being shared by three guys, but now she was giggling in between stifled moans. It felt so good to be warmed up. They were so kind to offer their help.

“Ohhh fuckkk... Mandi!” Sean shouted slapping his dick up through her breasts. The feel of his hands squeezing her tits, fingers pinching her throbbing nipples, his dick sliding right into her flesh, provided more than just heat. It was a fire that boiled over in Mandi’s mind.

She moaned and slurped on the third guy’s cock. She wasn’t even sure his name but things like names just didn’t seem important. They’d assured her that it was dangerous to be out on campus this time of year without at least three loads of cum in or all over her. Insulation, they’d called it, a big word but one she was quite pleased at learning. She realized she’d have to find more guys willing to help, at least until spring, but for now she was only glad to have found this out.

“Ohhh, damn... suck me... suckkk me you bimbo.” The boy fucking her throat shouted. He reached down, grabbing hold of her dark red hair, fucking her skull like mad. She felt her mind being shaken silly but only giggled, which tickled his cock deep inside her mouth.

“Ohhh... unghhhh!” He grunted, spraying thick wads of cum straight down into her belly. She felt every warm splash, a sensation that burned in her belly and convinced her the guys all knew what they were talking about when it came to providing warm insulating cum.

As the boy backed away, dragging his lengthy spent cock from her cute swollen lips, Mandi was free to express her thanks to the other two.

“Ohhh... Ohhh I’m sooo warmmm!” She squealed, her voice high and flirty. She bounced faster and faster, back and forth, up and down, lifting herself up on shaky elbows. Sean was a blur fucking her tits. They slapped up and down, squishing his cock between them, tickling slightly as he squeezed them.

Chris stared at her, grinning, watching her vapid eyes melt with every punch of his thick erection deep inside her cunt. He’d explained that in order to better warm her, she needed to get fucked deep. He was really deep now.

“Oh fuck...” Sean shouted. He was slamming the young coed’s swollen melons faster than he’d ever known himself capable of. He rammed her harder and harder, nearly knocking her off the table and away from Chris still rocking into her pussy.

“Ooooh... I feel warmer!” Mandi gasped. Sean seized up and clenched her breasts hard, thrusting right up through her tightly crushed tits and erupting all over her chin and face with thick creamy sperm.

As he fell away, that only left one boy fucking her. Mandi looked up and giggled. She licked her cheeks, plastered in thick tasty cum, warm insulating cum. Now that she was free of the other two cocks, she could really show Chris her gratitude, not just for helping her off the floor earlier, but for helping warm her up as well.

“Ohhh, Oh yesss, Oh Chrisss! Fuck me! Fuck me all warmmmm!” Mandi moaned. She began launching her hips up off the table, feeling that cock reach new depths, feeling it warm her hot dripping pussy to a boiling orgasm.

“OHHHHHHHH!” She shouted, her voice echoing against the glass at the entrance to the store.

Chris joined her in his own climax, a silent grunt that he barely held back by gritting his teeth. His cock jerked inside her tight cunt, exploding in massive spurts that quickly loaded the coed down with even more seed. He kept right on cumming, her body only continuing to rise and fall. Grabbing Mandi around her hips, Chris stood up, letting her hold onto his shoulders. Her massive tits squashed into his face and chest. He reached up, grabbing her thin top that now looked more like a cum-soaked rag around her neck. Ripping it in pure aggression, Chris growled and Mandi felt even more ropes of semen shooting into her. He lowered a hungry mouth over the nearest nipple and bit down, sucking it deeply as every muscle in his body seized up.

“Ohhh, Ohhh fuck. Soooo much.... Sooo warmmmm!” Mandi sighed, settling her body and letting Chris remain rooted inside her as he slurped and licked at her large tits. She fell to his chest, satisfied, warm, and just stuffed full of fresh hot seed.

Eventually, Mandi got to her feet, reluctantly letting Chris withdraw from her well-used pussy. She stood, letting the skirt fall back in place, but leaving her panties on the floor.

Tying the remnants of her torn top closed over her pendulous breasts, Mandi giggled and blushed a little. “Thanks so much for warming me up.” Then she looked at Sean who was worn out but very happy looking. “Do I owe you for the insulation?” She asked, pleased that her ditzy mind recalled the word correctly.

Sean rolled his eyes. “Shit no, but if you need a refill, they’re free. Just stop by when you’re out and feeling cold.”

Mandi grinned. “Okay, I’ll do that. And thanks so much. You guys really warmed me up. I’m gonna melt snow on the way home.”

Before leaving, Mandi got all three of the guys’ names and numbers on pieces of paper. That way she’d remember who they were and where to find them. She put the papers lovingly in her bag next to the new baby tees.

“Well, gotta get home. My roommate will be worried.” She paused, and thought really hard. Everything seemed to be hard now, she thought, grinning as she saw Chris was regaining something hard of his own. “Hey, maybe you guys could come over sometime and help keep me and Annie warm. She’s my roommate. That’d be a nice Christmas gift for her.”

“Sure thing.” The yet unnamed guy she’d sucked off said. “Anytime.”

“Here let me walk you back to your dorm,” Chris said, offering to carry Mandi’s purchases. He turned to the other guy. “Hey Thomas, you can get my stuff for me, right?”

Thomas, Mandi thought, so that was who she tasted. She grinned and licked her lips.

Chris and Thomas huddled for a moment before Chris turned back to her. “Okay, all set. Let’s get you home.”

“Why thank you. You’re so generous to do this.” Mandi said. “I’ll have to repay you.” The two of them left the student union, heading off into the frozen tundra of campus buildings.

Mandi knew she was being a good girl. Even if she couldn’t quite remember what she was studying at this school or why she didn’t seem to remember ever having had three guys fuck her before. All she knew was everything seemed happy and warm now. Her thoughts were happy and warm. Her body seemed happy and very warm. And Chris definitely seemed happy when they barely made it halfway back to her dorm.

Yes, she thought, looking up as she bobbed her head on and off his cock in a dark hidden corridor, he most definitely seemed happy. And he wasn’t just warm; he was hot.

Down the hall from Ben’s room, where orgasmic screams echoed out into the chilly air, another dorm room was empty. The door was wide open, discarded shirt lying on the floor, and a new message popped up on an open laptop.

Thank you for using our Special Holiday Offer from Brain Drain. Your use of the trial version 3.0 email application has concluded and all changes will now be made permanent. Penalties were incurred due to improper usage. Penalties are permanent as well.

Thank you for using Brain Drain. Please send the following free trials to three of your friends and have a warm holiday season.

The End—Happy HoliDAZE everyone ;)