The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Brain Drain 2.0

Alexandra Caster was already late for class. The morning had been difficult enough, working in some last second cramming for the bio test she had. Now, on top of it all, her car had refused to start. She could still make it in time though, if only everyone stayed the hell out of her way and she had a bit of luck.

She found herself in a position she often avoided. That position was frustration. If there was anything Alexandra despised it was the feeling of being frustrated. She couldn’t stand it. It was a feeling of being out of control, and if there was one thing she prided herself on it was always being in control.

Running around corners, brushing by other students, Alexandra cared very little for what they thought of her, what names they called her as she nearly ran them over. She needed this bio test to make her semester complete. One last solid grade and she’d be set with her perfect GPA. Nobody could take that away from her.

Maybe there was a time long ago when Alexandra Caster wasn’t such an uptight bitch to those around her. If there was, she couldn’t quite recall when. Even as a child, she struggled with frustration. Her name, Alexandra, annoyed the crap out of her. She couldn’t spell it when the other kids in school were spelling their names. She couldn’t even pronounce it correctly for a couple of years. And all that did was make her feel stupid.

One word never attributed to Alexandra was stupid. She had risen above those annoying frustrations and sure, maybe she stomped on a few egos around her, maybe she even turned a bit cold when other girls were out there dating and discovering the joys of boys. But Alexandra was determined to always be in control. It was in her nature and nothing changed that.

Leaping over a small corner shrubbery at the entrance to the bio building, Alexandra knocked another student’s books across the sidewalk, never taking a moment to turn and apologize. Their fault, she thought. She had places to be.

And so, with one minute to spare, Alexandra slid into her chair and caught her breath. She smiled, particularly at those students around her. They were all beneath her. They had little chance of matching her intellect. So why bother getting to know them. All semester she’d simply smiled their way, knowing if even one of them tried to speak to her, she’d simply turn and look away. College wasn’t about fun. It was about learning and improving herself.

As the exams were handed out, Alexandra nearly laughed with how easy the questions were. What kind of fool couldn’t answer these, she thought? But, of course, those students near her seemed to be taking an awfully long time to move their pencils across the paper.

“All done!” Alexandra smoothly yet loudly proclaimed, ignoring the sarcasm from nearby.

Laying her paper on Professor Greme’s desk, Alexandra stood proudly. Naturally, she was the first to finish. She glanced over and saw the male members of class looking her way. Even Professor Greme looked up at her. His eyes locked onto her body, never rising up to eye level. Pathetic fool, she thought.

Sneering, she turned away and left. Alexandra knew she had the looks that could easily attract a guy, if that was the type of pursuit she wanted. But what was the purpose of attracting a guy? So they could go back to the dorm and rut like animals? Alexandra didn’t think so. She was far too intelligent to have anything to do with college boys.

Now that she had some time to spare, Alexandra took a few moments to sit down and primp. Not that she cared much what others thought, she just knew she should always look her best.

The compact reflected back the near perfection she’d always expected of herself. Unlike her mother and sister, Alexandra wasn’t some over busty sex bomb. Girls like that never got taken seriously, so she’d long been proud of her moderately sized bust and dark brown hair. Of course, she kept her hair short and proper. No need to look like some tart with hair down to her ass.

Rubbing a light sheen of very stylish gloss across her lips, Alexandra looked up at the clock tower in the quad. Good, she thought, still plenty of time to stop by the library.

The library was normally quiet around this time of day, most students failing to properly understand how important a library was. Alexandra flashed her student ID and went on past the guard, heading straight to the computer terminals.

As far as she was concerned, the hard part of her day was over. Now she just needed to check her email, log on to her student account and make sure the bills were paid, then maybe browse the classic foreign literature section. There was nothing like a little stimulation of the mind to make a girl feel good.

“Hey Alex, how you doing?”

Alexandra looked up at the source of the voice. Perfect, she thought. Right when her day seemed to be on track, a new annoyance entered. But regrettably this annoyance was anything but new. She’d dealt with him before.

“Hello Ted.” She said flatly.

She went back to looking at the screen, hoping for a rather unlikely miracle, that Ted would take the hint and walk away.

“You’re looking pretty fine today. Feel like taking a walk over to the reference section and educating me on the female anatomy?”

Alexandra grit her teeth. She scrolled down, deleting junk mail after junk mail, trying to maintain her calm. Ted had been the one boy who just didn’t take a hint. He’d pursued her for more than a year and there wasn’t much she could do. Ted’s father was Professor Greme. If she reported Ted or just laid him out like she wanted, who knew what his dad might do to her GPA? It may not hurt, but it wouldn’t help, and she was determined to maintain her control.

“Anyone ever tell you that you fill out a skirt pretty nice for a brainy chick?”

Ted stood there, grin plastered to his face. Alexandra could feel that ignorant grin. She could feel the idiot staring at her body. She naturally dressed to tease. It was only a natural way for her to frustrate the males and many females on campus. Wearing a knee-length skirt cinched tight around her flat abs; it was part of her plan. Avoid frustration while frustrating others. Devious, she thought, but necessary.

Although now she couldn’t stand it. Ted was standing there staring at her, acting like the patient predator he always was as she sifted through piles of junk mail on her email account.

While Ted took a seat at a terminal behind her, apparently content to wait until she turned around, Alexandra clicked on the next message.

‘Feeling Frustrated by School? Are you a girl on a mission and you need some help to make sure everyone recognizes how superior you are?’

Alexandra glanced up at the sender. It wasn’t some company as she might have expected. The name simply read Kimmy Royal. She went back to the body of the text which contained a link to a website.

‘The newest and latest model in student based assistance is now yours to try. Your name was selected and by following the link below, all your imperfections can be a thing of the past. No more frustration, no more competition, and no more struggling to maintain the status you desire.’

Feeling Ted’s eyes burning into the back of her head, Alexandra clicked on the link, hoping the guy might get bored and wander off.

Welcome to BRAIN DRAIN 2.0, the latest in body and mind enhancement; your ultimate online shopping experience. You set the cost and you set the rewards, a perfect customizable balance for you, Alexandra Caster.

Impressive, she thought, the website must use her email address to enter the name. Still, it seemed a bunch of bunk so far. She scrolled down the page and that’s when she let out a gasp.

“Woah, nice screen pic!” Ted shouted behind her. He had wheeled his chair far too close for comfort, but strangely his annoyance didn’t compare to what she was viewing on the monitor.

“Back off, Ted! Just back off!”

Alexandra stood and moved forward, blocking as much of the screen as possible from the leering boy’s stare.

How did they do this? Why would they have something like this, she thought?

On the screen was a rather detailed photo of herself. But she wasn’t wearing much. In fact, the basic white panties and bra were rather clinical looking but hardly covered anything. The title above her photo read ‘Brain Drain 2.0 Purchase Page’.

Below her feet was a small shopping cart icon that was currently empty.

Alexandra moved her mouse over the image of herself. She shook nervously as she tried to click her image, make it minimize, make anything change so she didn’t have to block so much of it with her body. She could already feel Ted’s eyes on her ass.

Clicking around her head brought up new words and some slider bars that covered at least part of her body. Unfortunately the words were rather embarrassing and what the sliders were for, she had no idea.

“Come on baby, let me see what you’ve been teasing us with around campus. Apparently you must enjoy showing it off online. What are you, some porn model?”

Alexandra fumed. It was enough being sent some harassing email with links to a photoshopped mockery of herself, but now she had to listen to more of Ted’s inane attempts at being cute. She clicked the browser off and turned to face the boy, whose eyes were already dropping below neck level.

“Listen you asshole! Why don’t you go find a coloring book in the children’s section of the library and spend some time trying to decrypt the depth of the plots you find?” She glanced down at his crotch. “I can already see you have a tiny little crayon to color with. Too bad it looks broken in half.”

And with that, Alexandra stormed off into the library stacks, leaving Ted to fumble with his ego for a moment. What she managed to forget in her haste was that while clearing the screen took away her embarrassing image, it did nothing to delete the email or sign her out from her account.

* * *

Ted laughed as Alex went storming off. It was hardly the worst insult she’d ever launched upon him. Maybe he’d even give her some slack if she wasn’t such a bitch all the time.

He looked over at her computer and noticed her email was still up. He grinned and took a seat.

“Now let’s see what got you so worked up today.” He scrolled through the message, finding the link and clicking on it.

“Brain Drain 2.0?” He questioned. “What the hell is that?”

Scrolling down the page, he stopped when he saw Alexandra’s nearly nude pic. She wasn’t half bad looking, especially when she wasn’t being such a conceited ass.

Clicking on her body, Ted’s eyes grew wide. The same words and slide bars appeared over various portions of Alex’s body as she’d seen. Unlike her though, Ted was turned on by what they said.

He looked up above her image. “Purchase Page?” Looking down, he saw the empty shopping cart icon and scrolled down to click on it.

‘All purchases are priced according to the slide bar. Brain Drain 2.0 uses a slide from 0 to 100%, covering various physical or mental aspects of the brain. Simply decide what you’re willing to trade and receive the benefits immediately.’

“No way!” Ted said. He looked down at a small warning he hadn’t noticed before.

‘Warning, purchases cannot be returned or exchanged. Once your cart is full, Brain Drain 2.0 is no longer open for business. Thank you, and happy shopping.’

“Must be some perverted computer game.”

Ted looked back up at Alexandra’s image. Across her chest was one slide bar. On the 0% side it read ‘Breast Size Increased’ and on the 100% side it read ‘Overall Intelligence Level’. The slide bar was currently beneath 100%.

He looked at the next bar below that one. This one ran just beneath the other and at the 0% side read ‘Nipple Sensitivity and Prominence’. On the other end it read ‘Overall Inhibition Control’. Again, the slide bar was just beneath that end.

“This is fucking awesome!” Ted said, knowing nobody was around to listen.

The next slide bar was located right across her waist. On the 0% end it read ‘Ass Size Increased’ and on the 100% end it read ‘Mechanical Skills and Abilities’.

Directly below that bar was another one that read ‘Widen Hips’ on the 0% side and ‘Moral Behavior’ on the 100% side.

Ted looked around, then back at the screen. This had to be a prank or something. Maybe Alex, herself, had set him up, knowing what he thought of her.

He looked at the photo of her again, and quickly dismissed that idea. Even as deviously smart as Alex was, she’d never actually reveal that much of herself for the sake of a prank.

One last slide bar ran vertically and had a color wheel next to it. At the top it read ‘Existing Hair color and Length’. At the bottom were the words, ‘Physical Strength lost’.

Ted grinned, cracked his knuckles and moved the mouse to the slide bar. He’d start there and see what kind of game this really was.

* * *

Alexandra was just entering the classic foreign literature section, a rather dusty expanse on the second floor, when suddenly her balance seemed off. She stopped and leaned out, placing a hand on a nearby shelf.

“Ohh... Owwwww!” Alexandra moaned. She tried to stand up straight but felt her legs struggle.

“What the fuck?!” She cried out, the sensations spreading from her muscles to her head.

Alexandra nearly doubled over, bowing down, clasping her arms at her sides. Suddenly a long strand of hair dropped down in front of her eyes. She found herself staring at it, watching the hair thicken, lengthen before her very eyes. It then seemed to fade from her rich brown shade she’d had all her life.

“Oooh... what’s going onnn?” She whimpered, wishing the abandoned section of the library had someone working who could help her.

She gasped as her hair fell around her shoulders, streaks of blonde showing through and spreading as though someone were pouring impossible dye over her dark natural color. Something was making her feel weaker with every passing moment. In fact, she felt her legs weaken to where she almost dropped to her knees on the carpet.

And then, just as suddenly as it began, everything stopped. Alexandra forced herself to stand up straight. She looked around, as if in a dream, then caught sight of her reflection in a nearby painted over window.

“Oh god, NO! No, it can’t be!” She clamped her hand over her mouth. The Alexandra looking back was pure blonde. And her hair was draping nearly halfway down her back from the feel of it.

What could have possibly done this? And then she remembered. She remembered what that ridiculous site had promised. Somehow, it was real. And she knew just the asshole who was doing this to her.

She dropped her books and purse and took off running, each step tiring her more than she ever recalled. She had to get back down to the computer, especially before Ted decided to do something worse.

* * *

Ted was having more fun than ever before. The image on screen graphically changed to match whatever he did to Alexandra. He only wished the real Alexandra could look like this. She looked much hotter as a blonde.

He moved the mouse over to the other physical attributes. “Let’s see. Tits? No, not yet. Let’s first give Alex a little boost to the caboose.”

He laughed and started moving the slide bar from 100% mechanical skills and abilities over to where her 0% ass increase began climbing.

“10%, 20%, 30% should do it!” Ted said.

On the screen, Ted watched as Alexandra’s thighs plumped up slightly, building to the massive swell forming in her ass. Both cheeks filled up nice and firm, making her rather flat behind into a real bubble butt. And this was no minor improvement. Ted had to restrain himself from just whipping his cock out right there.

The way her panties pulled tight, nearly seeming to explode off her, the way her body looked so much more voluptuous; it was almost too much for him.

* * *

Alexandra had just reached the door to the stairwell when she felt the severe pain in her ass. It was as if momentarily she’d just been injected with a huge needle right in each butt cheek. She jumped and fell to the floor, crawling the last few feet to the stair door.

“What.... ooohhh, what’s happening to meeeeee?” She moaned.

The pain was a sensation that rather quickly morphed into the exact opposite. It was a pleasure like Alexandra had never felt, her ass swelling, filling out her skirt, lifting it up each thigh and exposing far more creamy white skin than she ever dared do before. Her skirt began to stretch tight, the fabric nearing the stress point when threads began popping.

“Fuckk... nooooo, stop this! Pleaseeeee!” Alexandra cried out.

Her skirt popped as the small fashionable slit up one side became a rather obscene rip that showed off one thigh all the way to the waist. The growth seemed to be stopping though. Finally, she was feeling some sense of control returning.

“Oh fuck.” Alexandra said, gripping hard on the door handle to try and get to her feet. She barely had the strength to do it, but something worse came when she stood there looking at the door.

She furrowed her brow, studying the door handle. It wasn’t a knob, just a flat handle. Trying not to let her swollen ass overbalance her and pull her back to the floor, Alexandra looked around, scanning the other doors nearby.

She placed a hand on the door. She pushed. Nothing happened.

“What the fuck?” Surely they wouldn’t lock people in this section of the library would they? She tried to reason it out. She’d come up here and the door was closed just like it was now. She still got through.

How did the door work? Alexandra placed a hand on her temple and pressed, closing her eyes. How the hell? Then she remembered.

Grabbing the handle, Alexandra tentatively pulled. “Yes!” She squealed, as the door opened. She wasted no time trying to figure out why her brain just didn’t seem to be working the same way and tore down the stairs. At least it was easier to descend than she imagined climbing would be.

* * *

Ted was already moving the slider for nipple sensitivity and prominence. He wanted to see those pokey poppers before he made her tits swell up like monsters. He could hardly believe how fun this was. Who needed to chase after a frigid bitch like Alexandra when playing around with her image was just as much fun?

Still, he thought, what he wouldn’t give to see those nipples perk up like they were on screen in real life. They looked ready to bore right through the fabric covering them.

He also wondered what the meaning of sensitivity was. Oh well, he figured, onward and upward. The percentage of nipple sensitivity and prominence climbed past fifty percent as inhibition level dropped into the 40s.

* * *

“OHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKK YEAHHH!” Alexandra screamed at the bottom of the stairwell.

Another student left the main library floor and stopped short, staring at the blonde holding onto the railing.

“Are you okay?”

Alexandra darted her eyes from side to side, the pleasure inside her reaching orgasmic levels as her nipples practically hardened into diamonds. She arched her back, whimpering, her eyes finally locating the girl holding a stack of books.

“Oh... ummm... oh yesss... I’m fineeeee! Just please hold that door open for me.”

The startled girl looked down at Alexandra’s shirt and gasped.

She looked down herself and couldn’t suppress a similar reaction. Somehow though, it excited her far more than embarrassed her.

Her nipples were so hard she could feel them lengthening, like fingers trying to push her bra off beneath her shirt. For half a second, Alexandra considered helping them achieve that, shucking her bra off and tossing it in the trash. She considered how hot it might be to have guys and maybe girls leering in her direction, knowing she wasn’t wearing a bra.

Shaking her head, Alexandra tried to clear the detailed scenario from her mind. It just wasn’t working. And the feel of fabric rubbing her nipples was making her feel things she never had even thought about. She looked over at the door where the smaller girl still held it open, her eyes wide.

“Thanks,” She said, walking up as though she wanted to flaunt her every sexually appetizing feature. She stopped next to the girl and leaned in close, breathing heavy right in the other student’s face. “Maybe you and I can compare tits sometime, huh? I bet you have some cute ones behind these books.”

The girl looked at the floor and quickly ran off up the stairs, her cheeks visibly flushed crimson.

Alexandra left the stairwell, entering the main floor of the library. She’d gotten barely three feet when it hit her just what she’d said. “What the hell is wrong with me?”

She looked around. More students were wandering the stacks, a few seated at nearby tables. Luckily none seemed to be staring at her. Scanning the distance, Alexandra saw Ted.

“That fucking prick!”

He was seated at the computer terminal she’d been using and seemed deeply involved in whatever was happening on the screen. She’d shove his head into that screen so hard he couldn’t see straight.

She started towards him, her body slowly adjusting to the new enhancements and strength level. As she began to consider just what the options were for getting back at Ted, Alexandra found herself wondering if maybe him getting her on her back wasn’t the solution.

She stopped walking. “No, fuck no!”

* * *

Ted moved his hand nervously, the excitement of this site really making him feel cramped in the pants he wore. He looked around quickly, making sure Alex wasn’t anywhere nearby.

No, he thought, no sight of her. She must’ve gone off hiding in her boring books again.

He moved the mouse over the slider for breast size, then stopped. He turned back to the central part of the library.

“No fucking way!”

He stared at the approaching blonde. She was hot, and he knew he’d recall a hot girl like her being on campus. Her ass was the stuff guys dreamed of. Even from the front, he could see the swish and sway as the girl stalked towards him.

Her nipples were pronounced enough to put eyes out. The shirt seemed penetrated by each one. For a moment he couldn’t take his eyes off them, so exposed and depraved looking for such an angry looking girl.

The intensity in her eyes was what made him assume anger. However, as Ted really took a second to study her face, that’s when he got the shock of the day.

“Alexandra?!”

He looked back at the screen, then at the quickly approaching girl. “Oh shit!”

Grabbing the mouse, Ted looked over at the percentage under intelligence. 100%, he read. He looked back at the girl now entering the rows of computer stations. “Not for long!”

* * *

Alexandra was almost to Ted when suddenly her chest felt warm. More than warm, it began to burn, a searing heat that seemed to spread straight up into her brain. She shook and let out a long gasp as Ted jumped to his feet and turned to her.

He grinned, one hand still on the mouse. When she looked at the monitor, she saw the slider across her breasts moving. He was making her tits grow. And he was doing it excruciatingly slowly, making her feel every little swell, every tiny increase in flesh beneath her top.

“Ohhhhhhh... OH FUCK!” Alexandra shouted.

Several students in the distance turned, all watching the writhing blonde fall to her knees.

Alexandra could feel it happening. She could feel the intense pleasure filling her chest as it grew and grew, passing cup size after cup size. She entered the territory of her mother and sister, women she’d often heard compared to Hooter’s waitresses.

“Ohhh... Ohhhh.... like stop it... pleaseeee!” She whined.

Ted looked down at her, squatting on her knees, blonde hair thrown back over her shoulders, shirt pulling tight and beneath that, bra struggling to maintain any hold or support.

He laughed, and moved the mouse more quickly, her intelligence draining faster and faster.

“Noooooo....” Alexandra moaned. She stared over at the screen, watching as her empty shopping cart icon filled up, as her breast size increased past 60% and as her past self slowly got melted and formed into the slutty whore she was now becoming.

Somewhere inside, she could feel what was happening. The heat grew inside her skull, burning away knowledge on biological chemistry, obliterating all understanding of the periodic table, flaring up brightly as all her thoughts on classic foreign literature turned to ash, and finally trailing off and flaming briefly as her entire education slowly turned to dust.

Alexandra looked up at Ted as he smiled down into her wide vapid eyes. He took his hand off the computer mouse and kneeled down before her, looking from her confused face to the monstrous tits now lewdly hanging out from her shredded top.

“Nice tits, babe! Can’t wait to slide my dick in them. You up for a little fun, now?”

Alexandra giggled. The sound seemed foreign to her, as though she’d never done it before. Somehow though, it just seemed to come naturally to her.

“Like, okay. Ya wanna fuck me too?”

Ted grabbed the stupid bimbo by her shoulders and stood her up. He could tell her balance was severely off and she’d need help walking for a little while. He also wondered how severely her intelligence had been drained.

“So, Alex, do you know who you are?”

Alexandra looked around. “Um... like who’s Alex? Is he some other dude that wants to fuck me?”

Ted laughed, noticing the students in the distance watching them both. He reached down and cradled her massive teats in his hand, fondling nipples nearly two inches long and hard as bricks.

“No, slut. Alex was you, but you know what, I don’t think that name suits you anymore.”

“ooohhh... ohhhh... wow!” She moaned as Ted continued pinching and prodding her tits.

“Alexandra Caster, hmmm... you know, let’s just drop the first name. You can’t remember it anyway. Far too many syllables for a dimwitted whore like you.”

The girl that was no longer Alexandra Caster nearly fell over, her tits being fondled and groped by the stud standing before her. She giggled, moaned, and smiled.

“I think Cassy sounds better. Don’t you?” Ted said. He pulled her violently at him, nearly falling back into his chair, allowing this newly created brainless cunt to slide down onto his lap.

“Ooooh... okie dokie... like Cassy is sooooo horny! Please fuck me!”

Ted took a moment to weigh his options. He was in the middle of the campus library, the nearest students were some twenty feet away, and he had an over-sexualized cartoon slut version of Alexandra Caster seated on his erection begging him to fuck her.

He grinned. Who the fuck cared if he got caught? He was sliding his cock inside her right this second.

Reluctantly letting go of Cassy’s swollen tits, Ted shifted a bit beneath her, reaching down and unzipping his pants. Luckily his boxers allowed for his eager erection to spring right out into view.

Cassy looked down beside her, eyes growing as she saw the massive dick just waiting for her to mount. “Ohhhh... oh hurry, hurry up and fuck me. Fuck me soooo harddddd!”

Ted lifted Cassy up, just enough so he could reach beneath her torn skirt and shred her already tightened panties. He then positioned her and plopped her down, slamming his cock as deep as it would go right inside her.

“Ohh fuck yeah, Cassy!” Ted grunted, maintaining a little control so he didn’t shout too loudly.

Rocking back and forth in the chair, Cassy began hopping away, plugging herself again and again, only seeming to want more and more of his cock inside her. Ted wrapped his hands around her, lifting her tits, flapping them from side to side, feeling their weight, their added bulk, poking and prodding the ever erect nipples at the ends and if at all possible growing even harder inside the girl.

“Fuckk... Cassy, you’re so damn tight!”

Ted glanced over at the screen. Her intelligence was at 40% of what it once was. He looked up at her bouncing blonde hair. He listened to the audible slosh of her tits as they slapped up and down, nearly knocking her in the chin. He heard the gasps and moans she suppressed and the giggles that intermittently mingled in.

“Cassy, I think it’s time I literally fucked your brains out. How bout that?”

“Oooohh... OHHH fuck me, fuck me stupid!” Cassy moaned.

The students watching in the distance were no longer alone. A professor had joined them, and Ted noticed immediately which professor it was. It was one of Cassy’s professors. Worse than that, it was his own father, Professor Greme.

“Fuck! Better make this quick, Cassy!” Ted grunted.

He reached over to the mouse and slid the percentage even further down. Her tits sloshing even more as they stretched her skin, making the white creamy orbs grow another few inches. Her gasps became more uncontrolled, her mind disintegrating into the basest of urges.

“Oooohh... fuck Cassy, fuck cassy, FUCK CASSY!” She shouted, the entire library probably hearing her.

Ted saw his father approaching. He looked serious.

“Ohh... Oh fuckkk babe.” Ted grunted.

She was bouncing on his lap, slamming his cock harder and deeper on every drive downward. He looked at the screen just in time to see intelligence lowered to 10% of what she began with. She was a brainless whore now, a receptacle for cocks and cum, and he was about to make a donation to that receptacle.

“Unghh... fuckkkkkk!” Ted groaned.

“Oh, ohhhhhh fill meeeeee!” Cassy screamed.

His cock swelled, blasting rope after thick creamy rope of semen deep inside the girl that used to be Alexandra Caster. Now she was Cassy, Ted thought, and now she was dumb and filled with cum, just the way he’d fantasized.

Cassy slumped a little, her legs sliding along his as he held her up by her now even more massive tits. He raised his head just in time to see his dad glaring down at him.

“What the hell are you doing son?” Professor Greme asked.

“Um... well... it’s a long story.”

His dad looked at the computer screen, then down at the bimbo slumped over his son’s lap. His eyes grew wide.

“Alexandra? Is that really you?”

Ted leaned back and pulled Cassy back with him, so his dad could better see the slut she’d become.

“Nope dad, not anymore. Isn’t this awesome?”

“Brain Drain 2.0 actually worked?” Professor Greme said, ignoring his son for the moment.

Ted suddenly noticed the look on his father’s face. It wasn’t shock or surprise, not anymore. It was beginning to look like enjoyment.

“Wait a second, dad, you knew about this?”

Professor Greme turned and looked down at his son, then reached forward and roughly enveloped one of Cassy’s drooping tits. As he squeezed, she moaned slightly, stirring from her worn out slumber.

“A colleague of mine sent me a message a few weeks back, mentioned another university where a girl named Kimberly Royal reportedly changed one day, from thorn in every professor’s side to hot little cunt willing to take any load. He asked if I knew any students who got on my nerves. Naturally I assumed he was joking. I still gave him Ms. Caster’s name, said she was a rather stuck-up bitch who teased everyone with what she had.”

Ted grinned, his cock almost returning to life inside Cassy’s warm, dripping cunt. “Well dad, I’d say it worked. I’d like you to meet Cassy. She’s a little stupid but I imagine we can have all kinds of fun with her.”

Professor Greme smiled, one hand still thoroughly massaging Cassy’s enormous melons. “Come on son, let’s get her home. I want to see just how this slut feels on the inside.”

* * *

After wrapping Cassy in his dad’s sport coat, both Ted and Professor Greme managed to get her out of the building with little more than some crude stares. The professor was more than eager to give this little tease a proper inspection but both father and son found a small problem awaiting when they started to undress her at home.

It seemed Cassy wasn’t entirely sure of the moral-ethical dilemma of allowing both father and son to simultaneously enjoy her tight little body. It was a problem quickly taken care of when Professor Greme added a few inches to Cassy’s hips, really completing her transition from student academic to student slut.

“Ohhh fuckkk dad! You’ve gotta try her mouth. She can suck the freakin cum right out of you like a straw!” Ted shouted.

At the opposite end of Cassy, Professor Greme thrust his hips hard, jackhammering into young Cassy’s cunt from behind. “OH Damn, I’m sure you... unghh... have a point. But I aim to fuck this little bitch until her cunt can’t hold any more! Ohhh fuckkk, yeah, Cassy!”

Cassy happily bounced back and forth between father and son, empty head rocking forward into Ted’s crotch as her tongue slurped all over the thick invading cock he gave her.

As far as she was concerned, this is what life was all about. Who needed school or education? Fucking was so much more important, and being filled with cum all day was better than any knowledge her brain used to have.

Cassy tightened her lips around Ted’s cock, her cunt muscles squeezing Professor Greme’s incredible erection.

“OHHH fuck yeahhhh!” The man behind her shouted.

Cassy tried to giggle as thick hot spurts of sperm flooded her body from both ends. Her cunt felt absolutely stuffed, her throat feeling sore and yet oh so good. Unfortunately giggling only resulted in cum spilling out her nose.

“Damn, she’s incredible!” Professor Greme gasped.

“Incredibly stupid!” Ted said. He laughed as Cassy pulled back, her mouth dribbling semen, her nose white with remnants, and her eyes rather empty looking.

Cassy giggled. Somewhere in her mind, in some dark recess, she wondered what else there was to life. Maybe if she knew, she’d find herself frustrated. As it was, her frustration was gone forever, and as long as she kept finding guys like these to fuck and suck, she couldn’t imagine anything else.

Cassy was the hottest little airhead on campus, and nobody could take that away from her.

The End