The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Brain Trust : Reality is Overrated

This is a follow-up to For a Prettier World. A spoiler-free summary of the story is provided in the prologue so this one can be read as a stand-alone.

Prologue — Many Pretty Returns

Kylie McAllister loved week-ends. They were unlike most people’s weekends—for one thing, they took place Mondays and Tuesdays. But most importantly, it was the days when she reunited with her dear Pretty sisters. They weren’t just beautiful—Pretty was both their nature and their job. Job here being meant in a rather loose sense. They had been kidnapped and turned into compliant sex dolls, then given a handsome salary to enable the Prettier World Foundation, their captors, to pretend they were legitimately employing them.

And her sisters were absolutely cool with that. Kylie wasn’t really a people person, but she had never met people quite as happy with their lives as her five Pretty friends. They had been mentally conditionned to be happy, sure, but it didn’t change the fact that they were. And one year ago, she very nearly joined them in brainwashed bliss. She too was captured and programmed to be non-violent and sexually available. Then, she was left in the company of her sisters to work with them as a prostitute in the Coppelia garden, only one of several Pretty enclosures in the Foundation,, and told that one week later, she was to be “Streamlined”—brainwashed into fully accepting her role.

The week had started rather horribly, with her attempting and failing to resist being fucked by smarmy assholes, but progressively became more enjoyable as she learned how to love. Which was a tall order for Kylie, who was a bona fide murderous psychopath.

Yeah, probably should have started with that. Kylie McAllister, nee Eisenberg, was a mercenary. She had always been graced with a lovely body, but never took advantage of it, being a major tomboy. Her features were delicately feminine, and she could easily have passed as a delicate flower if she so wished, but as established, she was a tomboy, and had spiky hair, her expressions were more often aggressive than friendly, and generally wore heavy leather jackets and pants. But that was only style-wise. WHAT truly made her the exact opposite of a delicate flower was her twisted mind. When hurting people, she felt powerful. After a fateful night during her teenage years, she engaged herself into a life of crime, and was responsible for countless deaths of innocent people. She was horrible through-and-through, insanely dangerous...But during that week, she discovered her own gentle side. Unable to be violent, she was tamed and softened...she became a lover. To clients, but especially to her sisters.

Christina, the tall, elegant, mature one. Selena, the sulfurous dominating redhead. Emily, the cute part-asian with adorable mannerisms. Terri, the sporty, friendly one. And of course...Alyssa. A curvy but modest blonde with the face of an angel. The quintessential Good Girl. In mere days, they had fallen in love with each other. Redempted through love, Kylie felt ready to be Streamlined and embrace her new life as a nice and loving, if dominant, Pretty.

But everything changed at the last minute. Unique circumstances permitted her to make a choice. Go ahead with the Streamlining, or get her freedom back. It had been a tough call, but under the condition that she may spend two days a week in her sisters’ company, she eventually decided to become free again. She fell back into murderous madness, but she had been opened to sex and love, and was almost immediately seduced by a prominent criminal mastermind way older than her. She became his loving wife and right hand. It was, for her, the compromise between her original hateful self and her new loving self, but did nothing to improve her pitch-black soul.

Only the days with her sisters did. This was one of those days. A huge smile on her face, Alyssa’s lipstick still on her left cheek, Kylie got out of the Coppelia, ready for another week of crime. Her dear husband was a busy man, and he needed a trustworthy enforcer. As it were, few things in the world are as trustworthy as a loving wife, even a sociopathic one. And Kylie did love her husband. He was by all accounts one of the biggest assholes on earth, but then again, so was she.

Speaking of him, the phone rang, displaying his number. Kylie picked up, and answered cheerfully.

“Hi my love. I’m leaving the Prettier World Foundation’s building now, don’t worry.”

“Yes, well, hold on to that thought, Kylie. I dare assume you know I am spying on the PWF?”

“Obviously. You clearly did right before we met, and my weekly escapades are by far when I’m at my most vulnerable, so by all means, spy away. Did you like what you saw, love?”

“As enjoyable as it is to order my gay secretary to watch you in your Coppelia, my attention was caught elsewhere.”

“Oh? Do tell.”

“At fifteen forty one, a tall figure in a concealing trench coat and hat comes in, tilts his head just at the right angle to keep his face out the CCTV’s field of vision. He comes straight to the clerk and makes an unusual request.”

Kylie smirked. Her Nicholas was largely content to order people around, but he was more than capable enough to handle the spying himself.

“Unusual?”

“Judging from the clerk’s reaction and him picking up the phone, yes. Before the poor bastard can work anything out, our friend says one last thing and departs, straight to the stairs, which are notoriously ill-labeled.”

“No kidding, it took me forever to realize where they were.”

“He went straight to the last floor. More specifically, to the room where you were reminded of your own plan one year ago.”

“What do you...” Kylie hesitated, before gasping. “Oh shit. The CEO’s room. Could you catch their conversation?”

“Yes, but it is heavily encrypted. Far more than usual, in fact. While we wait for the IT department, though, here are the facts,” solemnly said the crime lord. “The meeting was brief. Ten minutes. The man left the same way he came in, quickly and avoiding showing his face to the cameras. Mere five minutes later, five hundred million dollars were wired to the PWF’s account.”

The lovely mercenary gasped.

“Five fucking hundred mil?!”

“Minus fees, yes.”

“Well...Huh...” Said Kylie, ruffling her hair. “The Foundation’s new plans are finally getting acted upon, maybe it was a billionaire stricken with their ideals? I would expect some secrecy...but a meeting in the PWF’s headquarters?”

“Not that unlikely, it’s safer than an online meeting. He wasn’t entirely successful at concealing his identity however. I have a theory about who he is.”

“Theorize away, love.”

Nicholas McAllister chuckled.

“Well, his shoes are in appalling condition. Beyond worn out, but not beneath functionality. People who assume shoes are only for walking tend not to rise up the social ladder. But as we know, he’s extremely well informed about the place, despite not being a regular client, the clerk would have recognized him otherwise.”

“Yeah...So what, a geek? One of those hacker guys?”

“If this is the case, he should have preferred an online arrangement. Anybody able to get the specifics of a building without being recognized by a full-time employee stationed in the lobby is sure as hell able to cover his tracks on the net.”

“I...guess...Other ideas?”

“Unkempt, well-funded, well-informed, came only for a brief meeting...I’m thinking intermediary for an unknown third party. And you know how I hate those, darling.”

“Oooh, yeah.” Replied Kylie with a smile. “Wish we knew what they’re after, though...”

Suddenly, Kylie heard chatter over the phone. Somebody was talking to her husband. She waited for the conversation to be over. The Foundation’s lobby was mostly empty at this hour. Only a few guards were going around, and she soberly greeted them with a wave of the hand, which they returned.

“They’ve decrypted the meeting’s video.” Eventually said Nicholas. But before she could express her satisfaction, he carried on speaking, in a somber tone. “You’re not going to like this, Kylie.”

“What?”

“In ten minutes, that person basically convinced the CEO to sold him the Pretty prostitution program.”

“Meh,” Shrugged the mercenary. “It was obvious the Foundation was moving on to its true project anyway. They haven’t created new Pretties for two months.”

“No, we’re talking selling the heart of the project here. For these five hundred million dollars, the PWF sold everything one needs to know to run its own Prettification program...”

“So they want to create Pretties by themselves. Big fucking whoop.”

“And they bought your Coppelia sisters.”

Kylie’s yell startled every soul still in the lobby.

“They did WHAT?!!”

“They’ve purchased them. As a matter of fact, I think this is just about the time when they’re scheduled to be picked up.”

“Oh, HELL no.”

The tomboy hung up and rushed to the stairs. Back to the Coppelia. Second floor, all the way to the left. Sure enough, she saw a group of security guards, accompanied by a familiar figure, in front of it. Enraged, she sprinted towards the group, yelling.

“What in bloody fuck do you think you’re doing, Setton?!”

The interested party turned his head around. Lawrence Setton. A professional, by the book sort of twat who was, incidentally, the head of the brainwashing department. He had been responsible for Prettifying her, and indeed, freeing her after that fateful week.

“Oh, Kylie. I guess you are going to hurt me now.”

“WELL GUESSED, asshole.”

The four guards tried to put themselves between her and the scientist, but they knew damn well that would only amount to “heh, we tried”. Kylie McAllister was a professional warrior, they were big guys who played football in their spare time. She knocked them right out of the way with a series of not very spectacular but painful strikes. Once they were out of the way, Kylie opened the Coppelia’s door, and threw Setton inside it. Fortunately for him, the Coppelia, the glorified cage for her Pretty sisters, was modeled like an indoor public park, and he landed on grass. To the right of the entrance was the snack-bar in which the clients could eat and drink during their visit. Terri, the sporty Pretty, was cleaning some glasses and heard Setton’s muffled yelp when he touched the ground.

“Kylie? Why are you throwing Mister Setton around?”

“Get the others here, Terri. Now.”

Terri didn’t wait for Kylie to repeat herself, and went fetch the others while the mercenary pinned down the mind controller with her foot. Two minutes later, the whole gang was here, understandably puzzled by her sudden return.

“Okay, girls, here’s the sitch. I was about to leave when Nick calls me and informs me that you’ve just been sold to some sort of unknown group, along with all the Prettification technology.”

“Say what?” Came the stunned reaction from her sisters’ mouth.

“You heard me, I’m afraid. You mind filling in on the details, Lawrence?” She said, squeezing on his solar plexus.

“Hrngh! All right...I was at the meeting. It was sudden. Unexpected. It was less a business proposal than an ultimatum. They knew we were giving up the Pretties. We are currently moving to make the world Prettier by less obtrusive conditioning of target female citizens. We leave them free, and largely unaware of their modification, but more loving and gentle. We also have a project for providing paid behavior modification servic...”

“I know, and I don’t care. Why did they buy my sisters?!”

“They didn’t say! They just offered this huge sum of money, then stated what they wanted in exchange. We honestly didn’t expect them to request to buy the Coppelia staff...But that happened.”

Kylie was furious, but her sisters were utterly shocked. They had spent at least two years in the Prettier World Foundation’s care. They trusted it to the bottom of their hearts. For them, it was as if their parents had sold them to strangers. Setton knew it.

“I swear, girls, I tried to engage negociations...or obtain a delay at least. But they were clear. Everything they requested, today, or they would withdraw their offer. I think the CEO got scared. They’re on their way now. I was here to sedate all of you, except Kylie of course, as I thought she was gone, and prepare you for transport. I’m sorry.”

Silence fell for a few seconds. Then Emily’s delicate voice chimed in.

“K...Kylie-chan, can’t your husband do something?”

“Right. Good thinking, Emily.”

Kylie lifted her foot off Setton and dialed, trembling, separating herself from the group to avoid chatter noise. When she came back, she was livid.

“He already contacted the Foundation’s CEO. Negociations will take time, and there’s already a truck waiting outside. As it stands, the CEO refuses to postpone the transfer. Setton’s staff are already moving the equipement and transferring data.”

“How...How can you possibly know...” Inquired Setton, puzzled.

“Bitch, we’ve got 0day backdoors to shut down the local federal prison’s security system. The foundation’s CCTV system is just shy of public domain compared to that. Now shut up.”

She took a deep breath, and looked solemnly at her sisters.

“I’m coming with you.”

“What?!” Yelped Alyssa. “No, out of the question, love! Who knows what our new owners would do to you?”

“Nick is going to set the whole clusterfuck straight, but I’m not going to leave you alone in the interim.” She then turned to Setton. “Consider me as collateral. Nick dislikes having his plans messed with, and if I’m not back in his arms in a week, this whole place will be liable for a catastrophic gas leak, IF YOU CATCH MY DRIFT.”

“Yes. Yes, I do. You don’t have to yell.”

Setton got up, rubbing his lower back.

“But I’ll have to activate the Coppelia’s soporific gas diffusion, as I was going to before you barged in.”

Kylie closed her eyes and sighed, before reaching for the inside of her jacket, and throwing her concealed gun on the grass.

“Go do it then. I ain’t moving.”

The PWF’s head of conditioning silently left the room, closing the doors that could only be opened from the outside. Kylie was now as much a captive as her dear sisters. They all had somber faces. They had been sold. Betrayed. But Alyssa, sweet Alyssa, ran to her beloved, tears in her eyes, as the gas entered the room, hissing.

“Kylie, you idiot! They’ve bought the conditioning equipement along with us, they obviously want to modify us even further! You’re free! You don’t have to give your body to others...You...You’re a proud woman...”

But Kylie only smiled warmly, her eyes locked into Alyssa’s gaze...

“Lyssa...Just shut up.”

And kissed her for their last moments inside the Prettier World Foundation.