The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Christina’s Transformation — The Cradle of Life

Part One

“Christina! Hey, wake up!”

“Hmm...Selena? What is it?”

“Look around you. Looks like BrainTrust is bringing up their A-game.”

The tall, lithe Pretty followed her redheaded sister’s suggestion. To her astonishment, she saw palm trees under an immaculate blue sky. A nice, refreshing wind blew through her long black hair, the soothing sound of waves completing the picture.

“A tropical island?” She inquired.

“Yep. I woke up in some sort of hut, uttered all the applicable “no ways”s and set out to find the others. You’re the first I found, lucky you.”

“Alright, so...I am thinking virtual reality.” She said as she got up, wincing at seeing her cocktail dress dirtied up by her nap on the ground. “You?”

“Pretty much the same. Still, this is just an incredible illusion...We’re talking Star Trek here, sis!”

“You’re right...I can even smell the sea...”

Christina closed her eyes, focusing on the memories the scent brought her. Her human childhood, with her wealthy family, on a yacht, miles away from the Caribbean coast. Back when she was called Bethany... How long had it been since she had thought about that time at all? For three entire years, now, she had become a Pretty. Bethany was so distant, so different. So...foreign. But she hadn’t moved away from the PWF for one moment during all these years. Of course the sea would conjure up anterior memories. But were they welcome?

“Master...” She inadvertently let out.

“What about him? Come on, we have to find the others.”

“There are no others.”

Selena wasn’t two steps in her new quest that she stopped dead in her tracks.

“What? Of course there are.”

“Think, Sel. Kylie always wakes up at ungodly hours. This could be mitigated by the fact that she’s a Pretty again and needs her beauty time, but I’m just going to wager there are no mirrors on this island. So if she was here, she would have trekked through the entire island, which can’t be that big since a virtual reality just can’t handle kilometers upon kilometers of content. We would have least heard her voice, not to mention Alyssa’s and Terri’s.”

“Hm.” Let Selena out, unsure of how to answer. “But...Huh...Your brilliant analysis depends on the assumption that virtual reality has limitations...”

“Yes, and this is rather good an assumption, my dear sister. Well, I admit I could be wrong, but people tend to choose the path of least effort, and we’re not here for sightseeing in a vast island, we’re here to be transformed.”

“Point taken...So, okay. Let’s go with the assumption that we two are alone. That means we can go to the beach and fuck.”

Christina giggled.

“Always to the point, are you.”

“Well, I can’t see any better use to a tropical island except fulfilling sex fetishes, and, well, this one is so widespread, it even has a freaking cocktail.”

“I’m not sure I’m in the mood, but that never stopped you before, you adorable pervert.”

“Exaaactlyyy!”

Since there wasn’t really any argument to be made, Christina being pretty far from disliking the idea of alone time with Selena, they followed the sound of waves. It wasn’t long before they got out of the lush tropical forest, and onto a beach of fine sand, gently licked the calm, blue sea.

“Damn...” Let out the redhead. “I’ve always read about some illusions that feel real, but...Chris, to me...that is real, you know what I mean?”

“Yes...” The tall Pretty observed, a finger on her chin. “It doesn’t feel like a dream at all...The smell of the sea...The caress of the breeze...”

“Exactly! Do...” Selena gulped. “Do you think we’re on a real goddamn island? Like, dropped off the middle of the Pacific?”

“It does seems more plausible than the Matrix, doesn’t it?”

There was a moment of silence. BrainTrust had proven they were more than able to manipulate their sense of time, to the point of creating a “Kylie becomes a slut” timeline. So why not an island? But even if they could...Why would they immerse them in such an incredible illusion? Or why would they drop them off in the middle of the Pacific, for that matter? None of this made sense.

“Aaaah, I don’t care either way~”

Selena let herself fall on the sand, landing with a soft crunch, followed by a yelp.

“Aw, man, fuck inertia!”

“Ha ha ha, you knew very well it would hurt, Sel.”

“Still, neither illusions nor paradise islands should be able to hurt.”

“True, but here we are.”

Christina sat down next to her sister, gazing at the shimmering waves. Selena crept closer to her, cooing.

“Come on, sis!” Said the redhead. “What does the sea have that I don’t, hmm?”

“You are enticing, Sel.” Replied her sister doll matter-of-factly. “But you’re not the mother of all creation.”

“What does it matter if you can’t have sex with it?”

“Oh, do quit playing the ultimate slut. You know what I mean. We’ve been stuck in the Coppelia for so long...”

“Yes, of course I know what you mean!” Groaned Selena. “I just don’t see why we should care! We’re sex dolls, discussing how grand the sea is isn’t part of our job description.”

With a soft giggle, the tall and gracious Pretty kissed her friend.

“I’m not asking for a two-part treatise here. It’s just...Life in the Coppelia was good, but we were so...isolated. Here...it feels like we’re back in reality again.”

“Even though it’s probably an illusion?”

“Yes.”

“Okay, so...let’s talk about the sea!”

Selena let an emphatic “woo-hoo” as she got up on her feet, and put her arms akimbo.

“Yarr! Let us build a ship out of those palm trees and sail right back to the Foundation! We’ll commandeer the Coppelia and I’ll be a landlubber if we let’em decline. Now, let’s get to avasting or whatever!”

Her outburst got a chuckle out of Christina, but the rare moment of mirth proved fleeting, as her face got back to its usual solemn expression.

“Hmm, well...actually I don’t really get pirates.”

“Oh? Why? Everybody loves pirates! Adventure, treasure, nonsensical but fun words like skallywagging! And, well...the sea!”

“Yes, the sea! That is precisely what I don’t get!” Ranted Christina with an unusual frown. “We have a whole realm of wonder and mystery, a world several times as big as ours will ever be, and we, as a culture, prefer thinking about dirty thugs who keep faffing around its surface?”

“Huuh...” Hesitated Selena, a bit weirded out.

“I mean, sailing is a big deal, but as far as adventuring goes, this is...I mean, it’s just...” Christina moved her hand straight forward along her line of sight. “Staying...on the surface of the greatest wonder of our planet. Lord.”

“Okay...I get it. I think...Look, we’re all on edge, Lady Christina. But you know, you can just scream if you need to vent.”

Chuckle.

“On edge? Yeah, we’ve been taken by a bunch of callous tits. Humans would freak out. And look at us, merely being “on edge”. Talking about the sea and trying to get some tail. Getting a bit more flustered than usual, yet basically waiting for our minds to be violated. We’re hopeless.”

“I guess you’re right...”

Both Pretties fell silent. Christina was right...They had been thrown out of heaven, and left to wonder if they had landed in Hell, or merely its antichamber. Kylie was obviously in for a world of trouble, but what about the rest of them? Did BrainTrust wanted to punish them, too? Did they have even the slightest sliver of care for their well being, or did they merely want their guilt for conducting inhuman experiments to be allayed by the fact they were already broken?

“I mean...” Tentatively said the redhead, “Okay, we’re programmed to be okay with being used...We’ve been turned into commodities, I know that. I love that, even. I wouldn’t go back to humanity for the world. But when we were in the Foundation...at least, I could think...that I’m worth something. That...giving my love to the customers...Means being recognized, maybe not as a person, but...A valuable, unique pet, you know?”

Christina saw tears threatening to mar her enthusiastic sister’s face, and went to hug her.

“I know. And we are valuable, Selena. We’re docile, dependent, but sentient...No matter what BrainTrust does to us, we’re no mere canvas. We are art...And we have souls.”

“I just want my Emily back...Bunch of assholes...Erasing my honey just to destabilize us...I want to get out of here before their bullshit becomes gospel. But...If even Kylie, a bona fide badass, can’t do that, what freaking chance do we have?!”

“Don’t forget her husband, Sel...These BrainTrust guys are clearly new to this business, I really doubt they can hold their own against Nicholas McAllister. He’s the one my Master has nightmares about...And you know the esteem in which I hold my Master.”

“Yes...Yes, I guess...”

Selena regularly forgot that Christina was an owned Pretty. Bought off by a third-party customer instead of acquired directly by the PWF. She had been captured from her wealthy family, transformed according to her owner’s specifications, and let in the care of the Foundation under the condition that he could take her in a private, VIP room at any time. The redhead never did catch a glimpse of said owner, but he clearly had his influence on the organized crime scene. So it did seem like he would know about McAllister’s caliber. “Come on”, she thought. “Smile.”

“Yeah, we may be in the crocodile’s mouth, but a dragon’s on his way.”

“Exactly!” Replied Christina, smiling back. “We just have to endure...”

Both her sentence and her hopeful expression got interrupted by a sudden tremor.

“What...What the hell?” Shouted Selena. “An earthquake?”

“Oh, Hell. I really hope this is virtual reality.”

As the ground shook around them, the sea began to devour the sandy shore. Scared, unused to any kind of danger, let alone a natural disaster, both Pretties ran into the tropical forest, screaming.

“And what if it is real? What if they dropped us off on an island and God up and decided to fuck us? Shit, shit, shiit!”

“Calm down, Sel! I’m sure this...is...just a minor quake! Yes!” Shouted the tall Pretty, unconvinced by her own words.

“Goddamit, let it not be real, let it not...be real...”

They were already getting tired of running when they saw it. With a defeated whimper, they stopped dead in their tracks, as they knew running wouldn’t do much good at this point.

“Oh God oh God oh God.” Cried Christina, finally giving in to despair.

“I love you.” Soberly replied her Sister.

“I love you too.”

The gigantic wave tore down entire trees, approaching the poor girls at lethal speeds. There was no escape...only hoping it was an illusion.

* * *

Christina’s next spark of consciousness was hours, maybe days later. Her delicate body hurt all over, and her head was spinning too much for her to concentrate more than a few seconds at a time. Concerns over the quake, the tsunami, Selena’s fate or even her own formed and faded away rapidly in her confused mind, like fleeting vortices in a troubled current.

Little by little, the turmoil receded, and Christina could observe her surroundings. First a glimpse, then a glance...and finally, she looked, amazed.

It was beautiful.

She was laying on a soft, spongy material gathered in a small mound in the middle of a circular room. The walls were smooth and iridescent like nacre, a ceiling full of luminescent algae letting a turquoise light reflect off them. As for the floor...there wasn’t one. The spongy bed aside, the room was just one big pool. A familiar scent made Christina deduce that it was full of saltwater. It wasn’t very deep at all, and would likely only reach her chest should she wade in. The water was immaculately clear, and on the bottom were smooth colored rocks and fine sand, completing a perfect picture of a magnificent, marine-themed room. She hadn’t really forgotten her situation, but the beauty around her did take the edge off her worries.

As she got up and dipped her right foot in the water, she realized that she was naked. Which wasn’t particularly shocking for her, even if she was the most dignified of her Pretty sisters. Still, it meant someone had brought her here and gotten intimate.

“So, BrainTrust wishes to create a narrative now?” She muttered as she ascertained the water’s warmth. “On an island, disappearing into the sea, and then in some kind of Atlantis. I think it’s a safe bet to think they want me to swallow this lie.”

At the very least, Christina knew it meant Selena was safe. There never was any tsunami, of course, merely a narrative break from one scene to the next. And what next scene! Underwater kingdoms had always fascinated her, and it just so happened that they threw an illusion of one right after she talked about it with Selena. The tall Pretty chuckled. BrainTrust clearly underestimated her.

“I am not going to lose my grip on reality just because you show me wonders. I am well past starry-eyed childhood.”

Not five seconds after she finished her sentence, a portion of the wall across the water began to slide back, revealing a rather large hidden door. Which then opened, revealing...Not the sexy Atlantean with magnificent jawlines Christina had in mind. In their stead stood two humanoids with smooth, palish blue skin, webbed fingers and toes, as well as several pinkish fins, most notably on their upper arms and ears. The Pretty, working on the theory that the experiment was about giving her her dream world, was confused, but did not let it transpire on her noble expression.

“Gentlemen...May I ask where we are?”

To her surprise, the two men seemed greatly angered by her question.

“Blasphemer! How dare you continue to reject your Creator’s will?”

“Pardon? I do not know of this creator...I come from the surface.”

“Nothing exists beyond The Veil. You used the Aqua Vitae to shed your Creator-given appearance, and now you lie and speak sacrilegiously? Do not expect us to be lenient, female.”

With a tilt of the head, the angry fish-man ordered the other to go to her. Presumably not for a gentle invitation. “Alright”, she thought. “This obviously is not a paradise designed to lure me in...Better play it safe.” So she elected to remain silent and follow the guard on her own accord. He wasn’t armed, but never did violence enter her conditioned mind. As she had surmised, the aquatic humanoid grabbed her wrist and dragged her across the water with a couple powerful strokes. Even with someone in tow, he swam effortlessly. Not unexpected of course, but it still felt unreal.

She was then pulled through the door, and her naked feet could feel a strange new material. It looked like white-colored stone with swirling patterns on its surface, but felt slightly soft and flexible. She wasn’t given the time to ponder about its possible composition however, as the two guards pressed her forward.

“The vestals will return you to your proper nature, female. Pray your change of heart is swift, for every moment you do not show proper service, your Masters will punish you.”

“Look, Sirs...I truly don’t get what you are expecting from me. I do not know this place or its rules.”

“Silence, heretic!” Barked the quiet guard.

“Very well, I shall entertain your lie, foolish female.” Answered the other. “Here in the Cradle, females are created to be in service of the Creator, not to use their brains. Every inch of your behavior is blasphemous, but the Creator will render you soft-minded again soon enough.”

Christina frowned. Soft-minded? She was dealing with a crushingly patriarchal society here...The picture concerning BrainTrust’s “experiment” now looked far darker than initially.

“And...what is a proper female like?”

“See for yourself.”

The sanctimonious guard waved his hand, and the nacre walls seemed to dissolve, revealing a translucent, flowing membrane. It was, as she quickly realized, a window. Upon laying her eyes on what was beyond, she couldn’t help but gasp. A gigantic underwater cavern, full of crystal clear water, lit by more of those glowing algae. Everywhere she looked, the water was teeming with life. Colorful fish. Powerful octopi. Majestic cetaceans. She recognized every species. And amid this storm of wonder...Christina could see the instantly recognizable figure of a mermaid. A big, pink fish tail with the upper body of a beautiful girl...though with paler skin and pretty, guppy-like fins on her arms and ears, much like the guards. The mermaid saw her, and graciously swam towards the membrane. But curiosity and wonder faded from her mind as she realized...

“Sel...ena?”

There was no mistake. The mermaid was Selena. Well, had her face...Her breasts were noticeably bigger, and her usual wry expression had given way to a bubbly, innocent look.

“You recognize your fellow Vestal, and yet you pretend not knowing anything? Bah, the lies of females are as vapid as their minds.”

Christina remained silent, dumbfounded. The mermaid kept swimming towards her, and when she touched the membrane...She shifted through, without water flowing in the nacre corridor. Mermaid Selena fell on the strange floor, her big fish tail unable to support her. It didn’t appear to be a problem, though, as in a glowing light, the tail began to separate, turning into two legs with webbed feet, just like the guards’. She stood up, her huge breasts jiggling as they went, and let out a girlish shriek.

“Yay, Pearlie’s back! Guppy missed youuu!”

Mermaid Selena jumped into Christina’s arms, much to her dismay.

“Selena! What in the name of God happened? Did...did they get to you before me?”

“Huh?” Replied her Sister, a finger on her lips. “Guppy don’t get what you say? Guppy’s always been here with the Creator, with you!”

Christina was appalled, her teeth bared from anger. Enough with these games.

“BrainTrust!” She shouted, eyes darting around in search of a glitch in the simulation, “You turned Selena into a bimbo mermaid! Playtime’s over, you hear me? I’m not going along anymore!”

“He he he he!” Chirped Selena. “Pearlie’s so silly, but the Creator will fix her in no time and we’ll play with our sisters again! Yay!”

“What? No, no, no...What about sisters? Don’t tell me...”

Behind the clear membrane, two more mermaids were swimming around, waving at the shocked Christina. Alyssa, who had a pale blue skin color like the guards, and Kylie, apparently an orca mermaid, since her whole body, hair included, was black and white, and her fins were thick and triangular. In turn, they swam through the membrane and morphed into bipedal forms.

“Pearlie! Pearlie!” Yelped Mermaid Alyssa, hopping in place. “Bubbles says welcome back! You play with Bubbles when you’re fishy again?”

“Yaaay!” Cheered Mermaid Kylie. “Willie can love and obey the Creator with Pearlie and all her sisters soon! Willie can’t wait!”

The dignified Pretty clenched her fists, her long manicured nails digging into flesh. Her sisters, changed into these giggling, childish...things! The Foundation cared for their dignity, but they were mere dolls to BrainTrust. As she seethed with rage, Christina heard the guard barking.

“Blasphemer! You want to know what a proper female is like? Vestals! Come!”

The three moronic shells of her sisters skipped towards him, cooing, before dropping on their knees in reverence.

“What are your duties to the Creator and the males?”

“Like, always be happy and loving! Bubbles lives to make the Creator’s children happy and stuff!”

“Yay, and huh...Willie and the other Vestals live for thanking the creator by prayers and cuddles, ooooh Willie luv cuddles!”

“Oh, oh, Guppy knows! Since she must be always happy and, like, obey all the time, Guppy can’t become smart and can’t say words longer than “Creator.”

Christina simply couldn’t find the strength, or even the focus, to rebel against this assault on her, and her sisters’, dignity. Women in this underwater world were mere airheaded toys, bound into ignorant, superstitious service.

“Alright, Vestals.” Authoritatively said the guard. “Back to your temple, bring Pearlie back with you.”

“Okie, Master!” Replied her transformed sisters in joyful unison.

The two males left. Panicked, Christina looked for an exit, but she felt the three mermaids grab her arms. She tried to yank free of their grasp, of course, but their arms were surprisingly strong.

“Pearlie must come with us!” Said Kylie with a stupid smile. “Pearlie will feel the Creator’s will and, like, be silly and happy again!”

“Bubbles wonders what will Pearlie look like?”

“Snap out of it!” Shouted Christina. “Look at you, you’re acting like bimbos!”

“Well, duh!” Replied Selena, giggling. “Vestals serving the Creator must have only love for Him on their fuzzy wuzzy minds!”

“Trust Willie!” Continued Kylie, dragging her forward. “A bath in pretty, shiny water and Pearlie will feel all silly and goodie for the Creator!”

Unable to resist being pulled by the bimbo mermaid versions of her loved ones, Christina felt dizzy and short of breath. This was an illusion, that much was obvious. But were her sisters really turned into bimbos, or were they merely virtual bimbo versions of them? The ladylike Pretty understood it to be irrelevant, however, when she felt the same warm, all-encompassing love towards them. These three were stupid, bubbly, juvenile, and probably virtual...But her heart still saw them as the most important people in her life. Which led to a terrifying conclusion...

Pretties were designed to crack easily under peer pressure. If she didn’t find a way to break through the illusion and come back to the real world...she would be seduced by the three bimbo mermaids, and eventually join them in empty-minded love for their Creator.

* * *

Part 2

Christina did her best to leave her body on autopilot. Bimbo mermaid Selena, Alyssa and Kylie. Right. For all the ways she wanted to scold her wayward Sisters, she knew that reacting to them in any way was falling for BrainTrust’s trap. She felt herself be led down the hallways of this impossibly magnificent underwater city, yet she knew her real body was strapped down, somewhere, in some manner of sinister machine hijacking her senses.

It was so hard to deny was she saw, heard and felt, and yet, she had to. Even if it meant focusing on the most abject memories she had. She didn’t see Mermaid Alyssa open some kind of pearlescent membrane, revealing a shallow pool of unnaturally shimmering light. Nope. She’d much rather focus on her last encounter with her Master.

* * *

“So we meet again, Bethany.”

“My name is still Christina, Master.”

It was a ritual. Every Thursday night, he would come, and every Thursday night, he would greet her by her forsaken human name. She longed for the day when he would cut that shit out, but knew all too well that day would never come. Her radiant, blindingly beautiful Master came to the Foundation every week for one and only one purpose...To taunt her.

Once again, she would try and get him to fuck her. Once again, she would fail. Christina studied, improved herself, consolidated her role as the Coppelia’s most mature Pretty...All for the sake of this Thursday night. All for getting him to lust for her.

But her never did.

He was Christina’s Master. No second passed without her yearning for his touch. She had been molded, conditioned to see him as the most important being in her life, and the few scant hours they spent together were spent in idle conversation. She knew very well this was by design. Like everything he had ever done to her, it was to punish her for crimes others committed. He turned her into a Pretty, locked her inside a glorified whorehouse, and every week, he came to see her. To bask in the raw desire simmering under her hazelnut eyes...only to leave her untouched, frustrated, and all but unable to berate him for it.

“I convinced the Meyers brothers to sell all your stocks this week, Master.”

“Oh, so that was you...I did wonder.”

“As you can see, I have been very bad.”

“That you’ve been, Miss Sinclair....Don’t worry though. I’m a good, benevolent Master. I forgive you.”

She hung her head down, her usually calm and collected face marred by intense frustration, which was the closest feeling to rage a Pretty could feel. Her Master let everything she could throw at him from the Coppelia roll right over him. His financial empire was too big to fail, she knew that. If he did fall into bankruptcy one day, all her problems would be solved, but she’d rather not give up to pipe dreams. In the first two years after her kidnapping and Prettification, her plan had been to seduce him. To get him to stop his abuse and genuinely care for the girl he bought. Now, she knew his heart was far too dead for that. Her goal now was to make herself insufferable, so that taunting her would cost him more than it was worth.

The weekly ritual was thus spent upstaging him at every word. Being his better morally, intellectually, physically. She spent her days educating herself not for noble intellectual pursuits like her Sisters assumed, but only for this pissing contest a wretched man had transformed her whole life for. And when it turned out that clearly wasn’t working either...She just wished she could forget him.

But she couldn’t. She had entertained the idea of hiring Kylie to kill her. She knew a simple sentence would be enough to send him across the styx...And that simple sentence was too hard for her to handle. Ignoring him was too hard for her too handle.

He was simply much too committed to keep her down for her to have any alternative but endure it. He even wrote, every damn week, a nice fat check to the Foundation in order for them to refrain from freeing her. And for all the things she loved the PWF for, their greed could get rather loathsome. Still, as harrowing as it was, the ritual lasted only three hours per week. The remainder of her time was spent living in Heaven. So all in all, she was grateful to her Master...as screwed-up as this was.

It certainly beat being Bethany Sinclair.

* * *

Christina lost focus, and, for the briefest of moments, her senses came back to BrainTrust’s irreality. That blink, however, was enough for the simulation to take her in again. She was floating, immersed in liquid...and unable to move. What felt like algae were restraining her neck, shoulders and abdomen as her back, right until her hips, gently floated just above a soft, spongy surface. She took a sharp breath, only to find herself confronted to a sensation so alien, the fear centers in her brain lit up like fireworks.

She was breathing liquid.

Normally, that would just be a clumsily worded alternative to “drowning”, but the Pretty actually felt at ease, rather than asphyxiating and gasping for air. In her studies inside her comfortable room, she had read about perfluorocarbon, an oxygen-rich liquid a lunged mammal could breathe in. It could explain Christina’s situation...but she stopped herself, rolling her eyes under her closed eyelids. All her senses were under control. They could make her “breathe” gravel under these conditions.

Still, even though the only valid explanation for her predicament was “virtual reality”, she did feel something peculiar, and her curious mind couldn’t help but analyse it. She was, without a doubt, pumping a cool, fluid liquid through her nostrils, but she never breathed out the filtered product. Rather, all the water seemed to flow through her, and exit her body through an area right below her breasts.

“Of course,” she thought, pleased by the familiar spark of understanding. “Gills. They are turning me into a mermaid after all...”

All BrainTrust shenanigans aside, she found the idea of experiencing aquatic respiration rather exciting. After all, of all the things humans envied of animals, this one had to be second only to flight...And Christina always found the sea more enticing than the skies. It was just a shame that the virtual reality technology had to be employed for such sinister motives.

And since water breathing was in the picture, it of course followed that her virtual body had been otherwise transformed. The lithe Pretty wriggled her legs and found them, predictably enough, fused in a single limb. It didn’t even feel like her legs were bound together in something akin to a sleeve. She truly felt a single tail beyond her hips, without feet, or knees, or anything like legs. A cone-shaped, prehensile tail, able to wriggle in all directions. A mermaid’s tail.

She was a mermaid.

Yet, in the back of her mind, she heard, or perhaps remembered, a different word. In this underwater world, she wasn’t anything special like a mermaid. She was, simply, a female. There were no beings similar to her advanced aquatic species. No life outside of the Cradle.

Christina shook her head. Of course. The strange, shimmering water—The Aqua Vitae, whispered the inner voice—wasn’t just reacreating her body. It was readjusting her mind, as well. Filling it with lies—curing her delusions—in order to break her resolve. Well, she wouldn’t have that. She took a deep “breath”, and flapped her tail downwards with all her might, tugging at the algae bonds on her neck and shoulders. Christina might be no Kylie, but she was an athletic woman, and the restraints weakened. Smiling, she prepared for a second attempt...and nearly flipped over, the bonds having retracted back to the spongy stuff just an instant before.

She thus found herself sitting on the base of her tail, since “butt” wasn’t atanomically correct anymore. The rest of her tail was in the relatively deep part of the shimmering pool. Her torso was up in the air, and she instinctively started breathing normally again. She looked down to survey the extent of her mutation, and shrieked.

Her breasts had damn near doubled in size. She supposed she wasn’t really all that surprised—All three mermaid versions of her sisters were freakishly well endowed. Still, this was one realization she needed time to take in.

“By the Creator...”

She was so dismayed by this insult to her well-proportioned, lithe body that she didn’t even realize what she had said. Once the shock had settled, she found herself more interested with her mammaries’ color than their girth. They were quite noticeably paler. No surprise there either. All the mer-people she saw would make caucasians feel gangster. She then remembered—The males all had a pale blue skin with more pinkish fins, but her three Sisters looked different. Selena looked far more like a precious aquarium pink guppy, Alyssa was closer to the males though with more delicate fins, and Kylie was black and white, like an orca. Christina raised her tail above the water’s surface, and checked her own color.

Her torso was milky white, but her tail was of a pearlescent, pale yellow. So were her shoulders, the back of her arms, and, she surmised, her entire back. Like all the others, she had large fins sprouting out her elbows. She was now a huge-breasted, jasmine-colored mermaid. Real or not, she felt...fuzzy at the idea. She wasn’t exactly against being a mermaid, intrinsically...She loved the sea, and was straight enamored with this underwater realm...As a place, at least. Its inhabitants made sure it place was no paradise. Her physical transformation, as delightfully oniric as it was, was, by all accounts, the best part.

“Hi Pearlie!”

And right on cue, the worst part showed up.

“Pearlie’s all better!” Exulted Kylie. “Willie is so happy!”

“Hm hm...” Answered Christina, groaning. “Where are the others?”

“Playing in the temple! The Creator gave us a whooole day to play, so that you can get better! Willie’s here to get you there!”

“Super. Just fanta...fanta...Huh?”

Christina’s face went...well, it was already pale, but her expression displayed obvious worry. The ladylike Pretty found herself all but unable to finish the word. Orca-Kylie giggled.

“Great! You obey the rule now...All words must be, like, more short to say than Creator! Good Vestal, Pearlie!”

“Did they...did they cut off my abi...abi...skill to say long words?”

“Yay! It’s the Creator’s will!”

She would have gone into a diatribe against this tyrannical, misogynistic “creator”, but she didn’t exactly fancy the idea of being interrupted mid-word by her own brain again. The black and white, cetacean Kylie joyously skipped to her, and picked her up effortlessly from the pool.

“Willie’s the strong one! That’s why the Creator asked me to take you!”

“Yes, I know you’re strong, Kylie...But where exact...where are you taking me?”

“I told you! We have a whole day to play! Vestals must play!”

The false Kylie held her firmly in her arms. Christina didn’t really consider escaping, since falling on the floor wouldn’t get her very far on account of her new fish tail. Not to mention the fact that none of this wasn’t real. Still, the only available alternative to BrainTrust’s simulation was dwelling on memories of her hateful Master. At the very least, it looked like she would be left alone with her Sisters for a day. She wasn’t fooled—she knew it was meant to soothe her into bimbodom by way of her love for her beloved fellow Pretties...But if she couldn’t escape stupidity, at the very least she’d rather be caught up in it while in her Sisters’ arms.

Christina thus choosed to tolerate this underwater reality—for now. She lazily flapped her caudal fin as black and white, bubbly Kylie carried her through pearly tunnels. Control of her fish tail felt pretty amazingly natural, considering she only had it for minutes. Just as she thought that, she felt as though her conscience was taking potshots at her heart with BB pellets. “You’re a freak!” She heard recesses of herself say. “You’ll never walk again!” Cried her hypocondriac side. How could she deny their opinion? Her legs were a tail now. Thank God this was a virtual world...What would happen to her if she became a mermaid in real life?

But she only had a set time to be left to her bittersweet musings. Planturous Orca Kylie stopped. They were facing another clear membrane separating dry corridors from a gorgeous underwater cavern. But unlike the first, this one wasn’t filled with fish, cetaceans and other forms of marine fauna. Oh, there were some of those leisurely swimming around, but the main inhabitants of this cavern were algae, coral...and statues. Sculpted into the solid walls, like centennial Buddhas, were male figures, authoritatively carrying a spear. All those stony watchmen gazed upon the bottom center of the cave, where another unmistakeably man-made structure could be seen. Or merman-made structure, as it were.

“That’s our temple, Pearlie!” Chirped Orca-Kylie as she pointed to the underwater, ancient Greece style temple. “We play there!”

“You mean...pray?”

“Yay! Play! We have lots of fun to please the Creator!”

“That’s all you do? Just play like child...child...little girls?”

“Yay! It’s our duty! It’s so fun, you’ll see!”

With a “wheeee!", she jumped with Christina through the membrane. The tall Pretty felt herself switch automatically to water breathing. Similarly, a pair of transparent eyelids slid down to cover her eyes from the saltwater. Willie’s legs transmuted back into a tail, and began to joyously swim around her. The newly-minted mermaid paid it no heed, though, stunned as she was by how natural it all felt. The saltwater flowing through her was as comfortable as air, her limbs flowed with little resistance, and she could see every fish, every glowing algae, as clearly as a crisp spring morning.

Christina had always enjoyed diving in the water and letting herself float, free from gravity’s rule, free from any troubles, free of her Master. The world beneath the surface was to the Coppelia what the Coppelia was to the outside world. Smooth, serene, safe. This meditative paradise was only marred by its evanescence. But in this instant, she knew she belonged. This, far more than having a tail or even being able to breathe underwater, made her realize just how weight the words “I am a mermaid” now held. It felt meaningful...it felt right. Illusion or not...her soul felt at home.

She closed her eyes, filled her gills, and made an ample, powerful, yet gracious kick of her tail. She felt the water rushing on her skin, sending a shiver of delight through her spine. Freedom. No more being chained to the ground. The entirety of the universe wasn’t quite in her reach yet, but there was no use telling her. Christina felt elevated, deified. She swam around, as if dancing, given more agility and grace than she ever had in the air-world. Even her new balloon tits, so heavy and uncomfortable, were now light and pleasant, like two big bubbles. But the Pretty’s elation was cut short when she felt arms wrap around her, and two such bubbles press against her back.

Christina opened her eyes. Black and white arms around her waist. Yeah...Being a mermaid may feel incredible, but it was hardly BrainTrust’s endgame. She couldn’t sigh while in water breathing mode, but she went through the motion by force of habit. Just then, she felt something strange...A whisper inside her own head.

“Pearlie has her sexy body back...Like, don’t be sad, you’ll have a sexy mind soon too!”

“What? Is this tele...tele...talking in my mind?”

“Of course! Vestals have a sexy empty mind so that they can hear the Creator and stuff...He’s in Pearlie’s mushy mind too...”

“My mind is not mushy, Kyl...”

She couldn’t even say her sister’s name, she realized. Three syllables. Three syllables was forbidden.

“Willie.”

“Silly Pearlie, she’s got the Creator’s word in her soft brain. Do good girl things and it gives you a good girl mind. Come on! We’ll do good girl things with Bubbles and Guppy!”

Willie took her hand and dragged her down to the temple. Seen from “ground” level, it really was like an ancient greek temple, with the exception that the reliefs depicted, not gods and soldiers or what have you, but rather mer-people fucking. Inside the temple was a sculpture of a giant man sitting on a throne, and, at his feet, was an underwater garden. Colorful glowing algae, smooth rocks adorned by corals, patches of glittery sand, mollusks, fish...It was dense in a way the air-world could only hope to be. Somewhere on the right, in the gaping maw of a giant clam, Christina could see Alyssa and Selena, locked together in a tender, sensuous embrace.

Once again, she could hear Willie’s voice from inside her head, but this time, she felt the ripple in the water it came from. The telepathic thought was projected through the liquid, just like sound was.

“Pearlie’s baaaaaaaack!”

The pink and blue mermaids took notice, and drifted apart, throwing their arms in celebration.

“We can all play again, yay!” Psychically shouted Alyssa-Bubbles. Selena-Guppy was less shy, as usual, and swam directly to Christina to kiss her, but the lithe Pretty managed to dodge her.

“We’re mermaids!” Tried to reason Christina. “This is an amaz...super cool thing, but we don’t have to let them make us dumb!”

With a worried brow, she looked at her Sisters’ eyes, hoping to find even a glimpse of resistance. She knew, deep down, how stupid it was to even try convincing illusions, but the idea, however unlikely, that all four of them could live as mermaids was so appealing to her, she couldn’t bear shutting them off entirely.

“Silly Pearlie!” Giggled Bubbles, dousing Christina’s hopes. “Being dumb is the super cool part!”

“Yeah, plus, like...” Babbled Willie. “We can make us dumb, too!”

As if to illustrate, the orca mermaid sensuously swam to her. Sensing danger, Christina attempted to dodge again, but in a single, lightning-fast movement, willie propelled herself behind her, and expertly locked both Christina’s shoulders with her arms.

“Nooo! Let me go!”

The poor Pretty swam around with all her might, just like a fish going erratically left and right to escape a predator. But Willie was firmly attached, and just about all this escape attempt achieved was to make the orca’s giant chest slap against her back.

“I said let me go!”

“Like, no way! We’ve got to show you how cooly being a good Vestal is!”

She made further attempts to shake her off, but Willie was stuck tighter than a remora. Defeated, exhausting, and a little horny on account of the breasts caressing her back, Christina stopped struggling, and let herself float. She saw the other two mermaid Sisters swim to her.

“Pearlie should, like, relax.” Willie’s voice softly reverberated inside her mind. “She’ll feel super good really soon.”

“Yay, and the Creator’s word will silly her up again and we’ll be back to, like, normal.”

“I’m not silly. I’m the respon...depen...the smart and, like, grown up one.”

“Pearlie-poo...” Sighed Selena-Guppy, as if amused by a child’s antics. “You know you’re only doing that to piss your human Master off.”

Christina’s eyes shot open. This line clearly wasn’t part of the simulation. Was it the true Selena? Someone else talking through her effigy? Whatever the case, this was, at last, an occasion to regain footing into reality.

“Who are you? How do you know that?!”

“Hey, Pearlie! Look!” Chirped Bubbles, dangling something in front of her eyes.

“Go away, Lyssa.” She scolded. “Hey you hear me?”

“How do I know that? I just know...” Declared Guppy in a slightly derogatory tone. “Do you want me to tell you?”

“Yes, of course I...”

The thing Bubbles was dangling was a pretty branch of coral hooked to a silvery chain. It was pretty...

“You know” continued the suspicious Guppy, “I don’t tell secrets to boring girls...”

“I...I’m not a boring girl.” Replied Christina, shaking off the image of the pretty coral. “This doesn’t have anyth...it’s irrel...dammit, it’s not impo...”

Each time she got stumped on a forbidden word, the Pretty’s focus wavered. She tried to come up with shorter synonyms, but in letting her mind wander in a simple vocabulary, she trinket made her way back into her conscience. It really was pretty...And it seemed to click with something in her subconscious. She had done a good job ignoring the things the shimmering water had put in her mind...But the part of her brain belonging to the Creator was waking up. “Pearlie wanna play”, she heard herself think. It was just an echo in her temporarily confused mind, so discreet she barely noticed it.

“What...was was I talking about?”

“You said you were not a boring girl.”

“Yes...Yes, I am not a boring girl.” Why did she need to ascertain that? Oh, yes. “So tell me, how do you know...”

“That’s right!” Interrupted Guppy. “You’re not a boring girl so you want to play with the pretty thing. Don’t you want to play?”

Her eyes fluttered. “Pearlie wanna play”, repeated the inner voice. This time, she heard it, and tried to deny it, but she found herself staring at the trinket. “Pearlie wanna play.” She felt a warmth begin to radiate in her heart, a tingling in her throat. Her caudal fin was flapping excitedly. She wanted to play. It was a simple, primal need, and the small part of her that was already transformed knew what it was—the Creator’s will. An imperative. An order to be shallow and silly. And as much as the other part of her, the one that was still free, didn’t want to obey...She had to. The order was all-powerful. Absolute. Disobedience was impossible. Unthinkable.

“I want to play.”

Christina recognized this feeling. Her agency being crushed by the will of another and thanking him for it, being filled with this warm sense of self-effacing surrender. It was her conditionned response to her Master. A horrible chill made her skin crawl from head to toe.

They were hijacking His will to transform her.

It wasn’t like BrainTrust was invading something sacred—Christina hated this programming exactly as much as she was compelled to follow it. Or even that she was particularly disgusted to being manipulated in such a way. No. The chill came from the certitude that laid beyond the realization. Christina fancied herself a woman of reason and facts, but nothing, not even her own name, was as unquestionable, doubtless, definite. If they controlled her obedience to her Master, they controlled her.

“Good girl, Pearlie.” Purred whoever was in Selena’s skin, as she seductively swam to her, toward her crotch. “You know you adore being a mermaid. You’ll adore being silly as well. Let your mind melt. Become your true self.”

Christina wanted to challenge her, but she knew there was no use. She gulped. Whatever she thought her true self was, it was irrelevant. Her true self was now whoever BrainTrust wanted her to be. They had her Sisters, they had her Master’s will...they had her soul. She was already Pearlie the bimbo mermaid. She just had to come to terms with it.

* * *

Part 3

Selena/Guppy reached Christina’s holiest of holies. Feeling her soft cheeks between her thighs was, of course, far from unfamiliar, and yet, something was strange. The redhead’s tongue wasn’t even out yet, and her pussy was already feeling all funny. She realized that the water displacement was enough to set her off, though she had trouble finding the right words to explain it. The good girl inside her mind kept giggling. “Pearlie wanna play! Pearlie wanna play!” The three words bounced back and forth in Christina’s confused mind, preventing her true self from focusing. “Shut up, you’re not real...” She tried to say, but the well-behaved part of her brain kept on hammering the mantra, feeding the longing for immature abandon that was building inside her heart.

“Pearlie’s mind is all whirly!” Cooed Bubbles. “Keep looking at the toy, okay?”

“Yay, Guppy is just gonna make you feel good, and then you won’t be thinky!”

“No...P...Please, Pear...I just wanna play, not be dumb...”

“Thinky girls can’t play, they take lessons and stuff. You’ll play when you’re dumb. Which begins...now!”

Guppy went for her tingling pussy...And even the first, slight caress made it sing. A wave of electrifying pleasure made her whole abdomen contract by its mind-bending intensity. Had she been on land, Christina would have moaned loudly. And of course, this was just the beginning. Selena made her way deep inside her snatch made overly sensitive by the aqua vitae. It felt amazing. Too amazing. Her thoughts, confused enough as they were, were now being thoroughly scrambled, and she felt the bubbly echo, the call of playtime, roar louder and louder. She tried to reach her knowledge, take hold of higher mental functions, collect her pride, but the sexual bliss was penetrating her brain. She could feel it. Like little bubbles coming from her quivering flesh below, rising up, pushing away brain tissue during their ascension, softening the seat of her intelligence, turning her into more and more of an helpless pet.

Bubbles. Bubbles. More bubbles. Bigger bubbles. However impossible that was, she heard them, she saw them, she felt them inside her skull, scrambling everything in their path. Names began to sound silly and nonsensical. Logical connections between numbers and symbols dissolved and faded away. “Pearlie don’t wanna know”, said the voice. “Pearlie wanna play and play and wheee!” Knowledge, facts and certitudes were all getting reduced to mush, leaving behind a soft soil of doe-eyed bewilderment. Worse...with less and less of a mind to focus on, she saw the bubbles getting bigger, clearer...And full of something. Something pink. Something happy.

“No.”

Christina summoned what was left of her focus.

“No I don’t wanna. Please. No more bubbles in my brain. No more...I DON’T WANNAAAA!”

It was left of a conscious effort and more of a tantrum. She couldn’t even conjure the reason why she should fight against the pink bubbles. She just wanted to. Two single letters repeated in her increasingly empty brain. NO. NO. NO. She made them her whole universe, ignoring the pleasure, ignoring the pink. And suddenly...She pierced through something.

“Grace! Look at that, she’s...”

A familiar voice. A girl. Who?

“Yes. On it. Get me the suction cups, Terri, I’m going to stabilize her.” Woman. Unfamiliar.

“What’s happening?” Man. Unfamiliar.

“Cognitive tunneling, Sir. Not too surprising. The treatment will work, I just have to avoid complications.”

“Bah, let the bitch as is!” Other man. Familiar.

“Silence, Bradshaw. I’m letting you watch this because it’s cleaner than torturing you. Don’t make me regret it.”

“Y...yes, Mister Mc...”

“I said SILENCE, worm!”

Bradshaw. Bradshaw. Mas...ter?

“I’ve got the pumps, Grace!”

“You know what to do.”

“You bet!”

Christina sees a hazy image of Willie and Bubbles swimming in front of her and taking her heavy jugs inside their mouths. Almost instantly, two streams of pleasure are added to Guppy’s cunnilingus. So good. So good. The NO weakens. Christina wants to hold on to the strange voices. Pearlie wanna play.

“Sshhh, sweetheart. Enjoy your happiness. Enjoy the bubbles.”

The pretty temple becomes clearer. She’s losing the voices. Sooo good...Enjoy the bubbles. The bubbles. The...

pop

A pink bubble has popped. The scrambled remains of all the serious stuff is filled with stars and smiles and rainbows. Another bubble pops and out come some happy mer-ponies, swimming through the soft brain stuff, cute pink algae blooming all around. The mer-ponies are cute, they’ve got a big tail just like Pearlie. Two bubbles pop. Lots and lots of fishies come out. The fishies go around and sing with girly voices, picking what’s left of the seri...not fun stuff and swim away. More fishies. Even more fishies! They clean Pearlie’s silly head. No more ugly stuff. No more long words. Only good girl mind. The more the fishies clean, the more Pearlie’s mind is clear and pretty like the Vestals’ temple. In fact, what Pearlie sees is what’s in her silly head. Nothing else. No before, no after, just now.

Pearlie’s pretty head also lets in more pleasure. Pleasure in her clitty, pleasure in her nips. It felt good, natural, normal. Pearlie was being remade for pleasure.

“Aaaannnh...So goood...soo gooodie...! Pearlie want pleasure...Pearlie want more! MoooOOOoore...!”

And Pearlie is a good girl, so she gets more. No more other girl. Just Pearlie and her pleasure. She rides the wave, flips her tail fin around, her whole body shaking. And when she comes...Lots and lots and heaps and loads of bubbles. In a biiiig red and blue and pink flash, colors and fishies and birdies and smiles and toys flood her empty mind. It’s like her whole mind becomes a playground! Nothing boring there now. Just pretty and fun things.

Her three mermaid friends let go of her. Pearlie just floats up, smiling, lulled into passivity by her brand new mind. Where one could once find adult concerns and extensive knowledge, only cute things and pretty colors now reigned. In the real world, her body even broke into singsong. Two people smiled, one groaned, and one remained impassible.

“It is done. No more smart Christina.”

“Yeah, well I hope you’re glad for ruining my fun, assholes.”

“Yes, yes...your opinion is noted.” Sighed the unfamiliar woman. “Please leave now.”

Groans. Footsteps. The lights came back. Two females were looking at Pearlie from above. The newly created just sighed a confused “heeeeh?", an utterly vacant and oblivious look in her eyes.

“Shhh, sweetheart.” Said a pretty woman with weird hair, who made a long thingie dangle in front of her face. “Your mind’s all done. Just suck on this and go back to sleep.”

“Yay?” Hazarded Pearlie, impressed by the smart-sounding girl. “Suck...”

The phallic object was gently pushed inside her mouth, and she obeyed the smart girl, sucking away, as her mind wandered to mental pictures of pretty rainbow fishes. The dildo leaked some sweet liquid and Pearlie felt her whole body tingle.

“Hmm! Ffls ffnny!”

“I know, sweetheart. Go back to dreaming now.”

She did something to a flat thingie, and everything turned pink. Lots of swirlies and pretty sounds. And the thing coming out of the dick really was pleasant and sweet. Pearlie wouldn’t have minded getting more at all. The room’s lights were switched off, Christina was left alone, but she didn’t mind. Even half asleep, her new brain was fun, and sucking was, too. Plus, a strong male voice started to teach her new words. Words from the the Cradle. Christina’s near vaporous memories were overwritten by clear lessons about her home. She was much too weak-minded to question or resist them. She just accepted them as her truth. Just like that, she forgot about reality and remembered her life as a Vestal. The liquid was rewriting her whole anatomy, and the words forever turned her into a being of fiction. It was just a matter of time before reality became her preposterous alternate reality, and nobody was interested in rescuing her.

* * *

She opened her eyes...later? She didn’t really care. There was a place. A small place with white stuff. No more water. Her eyes wide open, she looked around, and...nothing. She had a vague impression that there should have been something. But like what? Like...ideas? She was fine just looking, walking around aimlessly, yet...she knew she had to do something. But what?

“Hello, Vestal.”

She looked to her left. A male was here. She looked at him. Her mind swam. What to do? She had no idea. She had nothing but the vague idea that he was sexy.

“Hi~” She said absent-mindedly.

“What’s your name?”

Her lips opened by themselves. That was an easy question. She knew her name...She knew her name. Yet...why did nothing come? Her eyes drifted upwards, and she put her index finger on her lower lip. Name...Name...Chris...something?

“...Huh?” Was all that escaped her gaping mouth.

“You are Pearlie.”

“Ooooh, yeah! Pearlie is Pearlie!” She shouted joyously, finger still on her lip. Of course! It was so obvious. “You’re smart, sir!”

The male smiled. He put his spear aside, and approached the yellow mermaid.

“Yes. You were an heretic, but you were cured. You are now a good girl. Pearlie, a pretty girl.”

Pretty.

The word flared up inside her. Pretty. Her mind had a hard time grasping at anything not immediately obvious, but that word...it spoke to her heart. Such a beautiful word...And such a beautiful thing to be. A potent cocktail of fuzzy feelings made her blush and smile wide.

“Ohmigawd really? I’m Pretty?”

“Of course. You and your friends are the most beautiful beings in Creation.”

A giggle escaped her lips as she squirmed around, embarassed and proud at the same time. She felt amazing, as if merely being watched bathed her in warm honey. The strong, smart male was so nice..Her knees buckled and her stomach fluttered. His attention made her feel so pretty and happy...

“Huh...” She hesitated. “If Pearlie is pretty...can we...play, Sir?”

“Oh, so you want to play?”

“Yay! Pearlie wanna play!”

She hopped in place, hands raised like a cat’s paws. Pearlie wanna play. It felt so right...It was right. She was happy, and she wanted to share all the little smiling fishies going round and round in her simple mind. Somewhere within her, she knew this was...primitive, a little crude even, but sooo warm and fuzzy. She was Pretty. Playing and sharing happiness was as good as it got.

“Of course, why wouldn’t I want to play with a proper, pretty, happy girl like you?”

Pearlie jumped in his arms, mewling, overjoyed. She felt her own beauty in his gaze, his touch, his rugged breath. She was desired. She was loved. She belonged. Vague memories of a man teasing her and rejected her lingered in the background, but it only made the present all the brighter. He turned her around and began massaging her big titties.

“Tee-hee! Pearlie feels real good!”

“Of course, that’s how a good pretty girl should feel. As long as you only think about being pretty and happy, that’s exactly what you’ll be.”

“Yay! Sounds great...Pearlie wanna be pretty and happy!”

“Do you? The Creator had to make you dumb again because you started to think about things...”

The mermaid tilted her head to the side.

“What things, Sir?”

“Things that aren’t pretty.”

“Huh? Pearlie doesn’t like those thingies.”

“What do you want?”

“To obey the Creator and play!”

“Should I continue playing with your titties then?”

“Yay! Play with me, Sir!”

The male, the strong, smart male kept fondling her. She giggled. Sex was now a meaningless word to her. The pleasure simply meant “fun”. It was natural, normal for her to have fun. Letting a male partake in her fun was nothing but the simplest courtesy. Her knees buckled as more and more fun came from her big knockers, but the male held her up.

“Oopsie, Pearlie slipped!”

“It’s alright, Vestal. You’re just being stupid, as a Creator’s daughter should.”

“Pearlie’s stupid, he he he!”

“Good, dumb girl.”

Being praised made the mermaid blush. The male nodded. She was ready to join her sister vestals. With a smirk, he put a finger in her naked pussy and watched her melt into a mewling mess. She opened her pouty lips to let out a mindless, high-pitched moan. Nobody would have looked at her and think she had PhD-level skills in economics. Because she didn’t anymore. She was just a toy now. A fully domesticated fish woman, conditioned to love and trust men. A pet. But most importantly...She was happy. Even remembering her Master’s harsh words couldn’t cloud the clear waters of her mindscape.

“Now, pet...” Whispered the male in her ear, “There is one more fun thing you can do.”

“Ohmigawd really?” Shrieked Pearlie, smiling from ear to ear.

“Yes. Suck me.”

“Yay! Pearlie loves sucking!”

He let go of her, and she sank to her knees, elated to have found a new fun thing to do. She turned around and saw the smart man’s shaft in all its turgid glory. She felt some concern at the back of her mind. Didn’t she dislike blowjobs? But pop went the thought. No time to worry, she had a dick to suck! She was glad, too. The dick was very yummy and pulsating with love. Having the nice guy’s manhood inside her meant trust. It meant she was a very pretty and lovely girl...and nothing could make her happier. Except, that is, for the hot load that quickly came to fill her mouth.

“Waaah, so warm and yummy...” She marveled.

“I just asked you to suck my dick and you did it.”

“Yay?” She answered, not really getting what he meant.

“You’re a dirty slut. A brain-dead bimbo that’s more toy than human.”

“But you said I was pretty, Sir?”

“Pretty, yes, but that’s all you are.”

“But Pearlie likes being Pretty the most!”

Looking at her moronic smile, it was evident there wasn’t a shred of maturity left in her. Even outright insults couldn’t reach her anymore. Which was, of course, the point. Even as a Pretty, she had clung to her dignity. Even if it meant being hurt by her Master or avoiding diving in the most radiant delights the Coppelia could provide, she held on to the cliff’s edge. Not because she wanted to be smart, or dignified, or boring. Only because she didn’t know how to let go. Even the Streamlining couldn’t pry her last fingers open, but targeted chemical lobotomy dressed as a gorgeous underwater fantasy did the job. Finally, she was the happy moron she always wanted her Master to turn her into. She was just a fucktoy. Useless. Oh, not to the customers. To him. With her mind half lost, she was finally free.

In silence, the merman clapped his hands, opening something in the wall. All of Pearlie’s friends were there.

“Heeeeee!” They squealed in unison. “Sexy silly Pearlie’s back!”

Pearlie skipped towards her fellow big-titted mermaids, and little girl laughs filled the room as they took each other’s hands and turned round and round, making all their funbags jiggle.

“Vestals!” Called the man, making them immediately stand in line, biting their lips as they ogled his sexy chiseled chest. “Kneel.”

They complied. A male’s word, as vessel for the Creator’s will, was absolute.

“The Creator has a mission for you. Today, you can just play and be adorable vestals. Tomorrow, everything will change for you. You’ll go through the Veil.”

The Veil. Pearlie shuddered. Nothing existed outside The Veil. It was just the burning, impossibly shiny curtain of suffocating, fiery gas that awaited in the world beyond the waves. Why would a Vestal be send through that? She was sad at the idea of leaving her home, the shiny caves she always lived and played in after the Creator sprouted her forth from the Aqua Vitae. But if He wished for her to go forward and explore...She would do it. What kind of strange things waited beyond the Veil? Flying fishes?What kind of dangers? How would she even find yummy fish and algae? She was confident, though. Under the Creator’s guidance, she would surely be okay. And most importantly, she would surely have lots and lots of fun.