The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Brainwave of Horror

(Part 2)

A Trilogy of Tales of Terror to Titillate and Traumatize

Summary: mind control, Mf, incest, some ff

A man watches his wife and daughter turned into whores; a woman watches her control crumble as those around her turn into ... things; a young man watches his mother survive in a world where sex is not reviled; better watch YOURSELF on ... Halloween.

See No Evil: Contains sexually explicit and politically incorrect material. If you shouldn’t be reading this, or if it might offend you, simply stop now.

Legalese: All actors and actresses are over the age of consent. Proof of age is on file. Any similarity of any character, event or place to any actual person, event or place, is purely coincidental. This is all fantasy, and the actors are all professionals—do not try any of this at home.

Archiving: You are welcome to discreetly repost or archive this, just do not change it, steal from it or claim credit for it.

Author’s Rambling:

For the author, the third tale was the most fun (it probably shows), although the first had some bright moments. The second tale is for whomever it’s about power as much as it’s about sex.

Live well!

Intrusion of the People Snatchers (mc, ff, extraterrestrial worms)

Discourse: You stagger uphill shouldering a heavy pack. If a fellow traveler lifts that pack off your shoulders, is he taking your pack, or giving you relief from your burden? The taking or the giving—this has always been the quandary of mankind. When evicted from Eden, was paradise taken from us, or free will given to us? Perhaps the answer can only be found ... on Halloween.

* * *

They’re coming.

The Taggert girl and I are huddled in the dark under one of the tables in Conway’s chemistry lab, but that won’t help for long. They’re surrounding us, searching for us.

And soon ... they’ll find us.

And then ....

I’ll kill myself before I give into them. They’re THINGS! Things in human costume. And I ... will not become one of them. Even if I have to ... even if ....

I squeeze my hand around the knitting needle I hold to reassure myself. I took it from Cecilia’s desk just after they turned her, and it is my way out of this if needed. I won’t let them turn me, not into a THING. I’ll place the needle between my third and fourth ribs and drive it into my chest if I have to.

But then ... what of my family? My husband? My eight-year-old son and six-year-old daughter? Will the children be safe? Or will these things take over them, no matter how young? Or will the children be penned up like cattle until puberty and taken then?

Ohgod, help us please ....

* * *

(One day earlier)

“I think that we can reach her if we keep trying,” Angela Garretson said in her soft melodious voice. “I was talking with her the other day and she seemed to really open up.”

“You’re just wasting your time,” I sighed. “The girl will never amount to anything. Except trouble.”

Angela frowned. She and I had butted heads on this topic before. “You can’t just wash your hands of the ones you don’t like, Deborah.”

“And YOU shouldn’t waste your time on the bad kids—it just reinforces their bad behavior. And it makes it hard for the rest of us that have to put up with them in our classrooms.”

“One, she’s not a bad kid. She’s just different from you, and that doesn’t make her bad. And two, she’s trying to find herself. That’s what teenagers DO. It’s what they’re SUPPOSED to do.”

“She turned 18 at the end of January,” I sighed. “If she doesn’t like being coddled here, she can go try her hand in the real world. Wind up selling her body on the street corner.”

Angela tightened her mouth and looked off to the side.

I pushed it: Angela needed to be yanked back into line. “And people like you make it harder for people like us to do our jobs. If it were up to me, the Taggert girl would tow the line, or she would be out of here the next day. And she would know this, and she would make her choice. But then people like you come along and make things muddy. After listening to you, she thinks she might be able to be bad and get away with it, might even be rewarded for it. You make things hard for the girl. Now instead of being able to make a clean break and go on with her life of prostitution and drugs, she wonders if she might have a place—”

“Deborah,” Angela snapped back, “YOU are NOT the final arbiter of who gets to stay in school and who gets relegated to a lifetime of prostitution. Fawn is a smart girl—she got 1300 on her SATs.”

“She has both nipples pierced and comes to school braless! She looks like she’s had each boob stapled! I don’t want the slut in my classroom.”

“Maybe she doesn’t want you there, either.”

“Well,” I smiled, “she doesn’t have any choice now, does she?”

“Deborah, you changed classes with Osborn at the beginning of the semester just so that you could get her in your history class.”

“Maybe I like to take on the problem children.”

“She’s NOT a problem child! If you just get off her back!”

“I agree with Deborah,” Cecilia piped up.

I looked at Angela and nodded. So there.

Angela leaned back in her chair and looked away. “Sorry, I’m not giving up on her.” She kicked her foot a couple times, then looked back at me. “She’s NOT even a bad girl! She’s just DIFFERENT from you!”

“I have to disagree with you on that,” I said coldly. “She’s a bad seed. Has been from the day she was born. And you need to cut the bad seeds loose so you can help the good ones like Dana.”

Angela rolled her eyes. “Dana Levee is just a little suck-up that thinks that she can keep her GPA by telling you what you want to hear. And in YOUR case, that DOES work.”

That was enough. I stood, turned my back on the woman and walked out. Cecilia was right behind me.

“What are you going to do?” Cecilia asked as we walked up the hall.

“Angela Garretson is trouble,” I declared with pursed lips. “Same as that Taggert kid. We’d all be better off if both of them left.”

I walked up to the front office, Cecilia in tow. “Stay,” I told her just outside the door and stepped in alone.

Diane and Louise saw me and whispered together a second. Then Louise stepped up to the counter. “May I help you, Mrs Brady?”

“I wish to make an appointment to speak to Principal Edwards.”

The woman fidgeted a second. “Are you sure it’s nothing I could help you with?”

I just stared at her.

“Okay,” she sighed and pulled out an appointment book. “Do you have a 11:00?”

“No, I’m free that period. I’ll see him at 11:00.” I spun around and walked out.

To allow Angela Garretson to continue like she was would be to just make things muddy for her. She simply was never meant to be a teacher. And we just needed to lay things out clearly for her so that she could make a clean break from teaching and get on with HER life of prostitution and drugs.

* * *

Dana Levee was walking a little funny. Her sister had come home from college last night and ... well ... after the things they did, Dana’s body felt a little different.

Actually, a lot different.

She looked at the floor behind her to make sure she wasn’t leaving a trail of juices.

She knocked on the nurse’s office. There had been just way too many people in math class for her to do the things she wanted to do. The nurse’s office would be quieter.

Nurse Simpson opened the door. “Yes, Dana? Are you not feeling well?”

“Nooooo, I have this buuuuuurning ....” she fidgeted.

“Oh, my. Where?”

“Let me show you,” Dana said as she stepped inside.

* * *

“She tried, Principal Edwards,” Diane said, “but once that women goes on the rampage about something, there’s no stopping her.”

Louise gave a confirming nod. “I did try, sir.”

“I know,” Edwards sighed. “And thank you for that. Guess it’s up to me to sedate the bull now.”

All three looked up at me when I stepped into the office. The two women resented me. I’m 35, a little flat-chested, with dark hair to mid-back. I’m not unattractive, but I know what’s right and what’s wrong. And that puts some people off—just the ones that want to do wrong, though.

“We have an 11:00,” I told Principal Edwards.

“Yes, we do,” he smiled. “Come on in, Deborah. What can I help you with?”

I pulled his door shut behind me. “We have trouble,” I declared.

He sighed and almost rolled his eyes. “And what seems to be the problem, hmm?”

“Garretson does not belong in the teaching profession.”

“And yet, somehow she made it here.”

“Which is astonishing to me. You’d think they would try to weed these people out.”

“She cares for her students, Deborah.”

“She cares for the wrong ones. The trouble makers.”

“All of our students are important to us, Mrs Brady. We have to care for them all.”

“But it’s different types of caring, Principal Edwards. With students like Dana Levee, who have so many options, you help them excel however you can. For students like that Taggert girl, the best you can do is train them into a vocation—hairdressing maybe. And you have to pay special attention that they don’t disrupt your classes and cheat all the REAL students of THEIR education.”

“And this applies to Ms Garretson because ....”

“Garretson is unable to control her classroom. She’s unable to control herself. She gets a bleeding heart for these bad kids, then rewards them for their misbehavior and cheats the good students out of their education. And she makes it hard on the rest of us that ARE trying to teach the good students because the bad ones act worse in our classes—they think they can get away with it because of her.”

“Mrs Brady, if we proceed any further with discussions against Ms Garretson, I will need to get her in here so that she can answer your charges.”

“Go right ahead. I have three other teachers that I will want to bring in too, to vouch for the same things that I’m saying.”

Edwards sighed and drifted off in thought.

“Principal Edwards?” I brought his attention back after several seconds—the man looked like he was getting ready to zone out in contemplation.

“Hmm?” he sighed.

“What we need to do is to simply make clear to Garretson what is required of her to be a successful teacher here at Washington High. We need to counsel her and let her know that she cannot cheat the good students of their education in order to cater to and reward the bad students. Then we need to watch her and if she does such a thing again, we need to reprimand her until she gets it right. Or leaves.”

“And how do you propose we measure whether she is ‘cheating the good students’ as you call it, Mrs Brady?”

“Oh, I’ll be sure to tell you.”

Edwards looked sick. “I will talk with Ms Garretson and see what we can do.”

“Principal Edwards, that is simply insufficient. This woman is not doing her job, she is preventing the rest of us from doing our jobs, and I don’t think that the parents of this school will put up with us shirking their children’s education like that. If we attempt to, they will storm the school in protest.”

Edwards scratched his chin, studying me. Let him. If he crossed me on this, I’d have a small army of parents storm the school, demanding to know why their children were being cheated out of an education in order to give a cushy job to Garretson and a cushy grade to Taggert. And he knew it.

His eyes narrowed as he weighed how much of a bitch I could be versus how much of a bitch Garretson could be. That was easy: I would win because I was determined.

Then his eyes grayed with resignation and I smiled: the man did want to keep his job.

“I will speak with her,” he sighed, “And she will cease fighting for Fawn Taggert. Does that appease you, Mrs Bardy?”

“For the moment. But as long as Garretson is here, there will be trouble. She’s just like that.”

He just stared at me silently.

“Good day, Principal Edwards.” I stood and left.

* * *

“How do I leash that woman?” Principal Martin Edwards asked his wife over lunch. “I’M supposed to be HER boss!”

“You’re talking about Mrs Brady, of course,” Tamara Edwards smiled.

“Who else?”

“What’s she up to this time?”

“She’s decided that Angela Garretson will no longer work as a teacher.”

“Except that’s your decision to make or not make.”

“In theory. I just mentioned bringing Ms Garretson in to be present at the meeting to decide the fate of her future career, and Brady immediately countered that she wanted to bring in a gang of her cronies to nod and blindly back up everything that she said.”

“That’s the way that one works. She won’t fight you one-on-one. She always brings a gang and makes sure that it’s bigger than any you bring.”

“I tried to pacify her that I would talk with Garretson, but that apparently wasn’t showing enough zealousness for her cause: she threatened to instigate the parents into a riot because the sheer presence of Angela Garretson will cheat every last one of their children out of an education. And the trouble is, she can pull it off: she can rile them up at church better than I can calm them down with rational discussion.”

“Can you just fire her for insubordination? This is clearly—”

“I don’t know. She has some hold on Stein. Maybe he goes to the same church. Maybe he fears the riots she can stoke too. But I’m not sure at all that he would support me.”

“The churches in this town,” Tamara shook her head. “If you don’t ‘belong’ to the ‘hive’, you’re shunned as an outsider and ganged up on by drones from the hive. And this Brady bitch is just sure that she’s queen bee.”

“I think that I’d like to start a church of my own whose only tenet is tolerance and freedom. Do you think I could get any supporters?”

“Honey, people join a church to get the power to hurt other people. What you’re talking about doesn’t meet that need at all. In fact, it undermines it.”

“You’re right, of course,” Martin Edwards sighed, then looked up. “Do you think the human species even deserves to be saved?”

* * *

Nurse Simpson lolled her head and eyes around, starting to slip out of another orgasmic haze. “God, Dana ...,” she moaned, “what ... have you done to me?”

“Feel good, Nurse Simpson?”

“OH, YEEEEEAAAAAAH ... !” Another ripple of orgasms twitched through her genitals. “It’s ... illegal to drug ... someone, Dana ....”

“I didn’t drug you, Nurse Simpson,” the eighteen-year-old high school senior giggled.

“When ... when does this wear off ... ?”

“Never, Nurse Simpson! Isn’t it wonderful? You’ll feel this good forever!”

“Uuuuuunnnnggh,” the nurse shivered as another herd of orgasms stampeded through her.

Satisfied that her work here was done, Dana pulled her clothes back on and walked up the hall toward the front office. She’d always thought that Mrs Zimmler in the front office swas cute ....

* * *

“Diane,” Principal Edwards stepped out of the office, studying a paper, “do you have the minutes to the—" He looked up and smiled. “Hello, Nurse Simpson.” He looked around. “Do you, uhm, know where Diane or Louise went to?”

“They’re, uhm—Dana is showing them ... something. Sir.” Pleasant smile.

“Well, they’re supposed to—(sniff). Do you smell something, Nurse Simpson?”

“Why, no, Principal Edwards,” she stood and stepped close. He took a step back. “Not unless it’s my new perfume. What’s it smell like?”

“Well ... honestly ... like a skunk. But not bad. It’s, uh ... sorta nice.”

“Do you think?” She stepped to him again, and he didn’t step away this time. “Kinda,”—she crinkled her cute nose—“NICE, isn’t it?”

“Yeah,” he laughed and nodded.

“Don’t you think?” she touched her fingers to his chest when the phone rang.

“Ehr, I should probably get that,” he said after a minute.

“Do you think?” She leaned a little closer.

“I, uh ...,” he lost himself in her eyes for a second, but then blinked. “Yeah, I ... should.” He took as couple steps back, then hurried to answer the phone before the caller gave up.

It was Mrs. Edwards. “Yes, honey? Yeah. Yes, I can pick some up. Sure.”

Coach Baker came up to the counter and Nurse Simpson stepped toward him and smiled. “Yes, Coach?” she asked as a perky light danced at her eyes.

“Hi, Nurse Simpson. Are you subbing for Diane and Louise?”

“Call me Tina, Coach Baker,” she smiled, “And yeah, I guess I’m watching things here while they’re out.”

“Well, that’s sweet of you, Tina,”—she giggled for him—“And call me Jim,” he shrugged.

“Thank you, Jim.”

“Do you smell something, Tina?” he gazed into her eyes.

“Smell something?” She leaned over to prop her elbow on the counter and her chin in her palm and gazed back into his eyes. “Like what?”

“Like ... uh ....”

“Would you like to walk back to your office, Jim? And discuss some ... things?”

“I ... uh ... yeah ....”

“Well, let’s GO!” She cooed.

Principal Edwards wrapped up his phone call a couple minutes later and stepped out of his office. Noone. Not Diane, not Louise, not even Nurse Simpson. He shook his head. Diane KNEW that either she or Louise was supposed to be there during working hours to maintain phone coverage.

He waited fifteen minutes until 4:00 in case anyone called, then headed to the grocery store to pick up some items for Tamara.

He’d need to talk to Diane about this tomorrow.

* * *

Jonathan Brisbee had had enough. He walked over to the two mothers for the opposing team, irritation showing in his step. “Are we going to play soccer or not?”

“Deborah won’t let the kids play unless she’s here.”

“It’s NOT HER that’s playing! It’s the KIDS playing EACH OTHER! Does she COMPREHEND that?”

“I don’t think she wants to lose—" Rosalyn Applegate started, but Sarah Vail cut her off, “We’re not playing until she gets here.”

Brisbee turned around and kicked the dirt and turned back. “What does that make you? Two deadweight dingbats?”

“We’re not playing until she gets here,” Sarah reiterated.

“Well ...,” Brisbee drawled, “if we don’t play in five minutes, YOU forfeit the game.” He walked back to his team’s bleachers. The two mothers looked to be talking, just short of wringing their hands. Good! He hoped he WAS stressing them—so anxious to not risk a loss for Mrs Brady’s team that they were nothing but useless quivering hens!

I drove up then, got my bag of equipment out of the trunk and joined my two mothers. “Sorry I’m late,” I said, “I got hung up—”

“Oh! You’re here! Thank goodness!” Sarah sighed relief.

“Oh, Mr Brisbee is getting REALLY impatient, Deborah,” Rosalyn shared her worries.

“Well, he can just stuff it!”

“We didn’t know WHAT to do,” Sarah said. “He WAS within his right to call a forfeiture!”

“THERE you are,” Brisbee marched toward us. “WHY do you refuse to let your kids play without you present? You don’t think they can DO it on their own?”

“Go cool off,” I ordered him.

“If I had been this late, you know YOU would have just declared my team forfeit.”

“Go sit down, Brisbee!”

“What?! Can’t even take the little bit of competition these kids might give you?!”

“Brisbee, I am the manager of the coaches and if you don’t go sit down RIGHT NOW, I will remove your name from the coaches rosters!”

He glared at me, but then turned and walked back to his bleachers.

“That’s tellin’ ‘em, Deb!” Rosalyn cheered me.

The kids played.

Twice I had to out-yell Brisbee, but the referee knew which way to make the calls.

We won. Not that there was ever any doubt.

Afterward, I walked over to talk with Brisbee. He needed to be yanked back into line. “Good game, Brisbee.”

“Yeah ... good game ....” He was exhibiting just a twinge of sullenness.

“Maybe you ought to double up on your practice sessions. Then your kids might have a chance of winning.”

“Chance of—?! Maybe if YOU didn’t manage WHO referees WHICH games, we’d have a chance of winning!”

“Don’t try to blame MY referees for the incompetence of YOUR coach,” I said bluntly.

“Incomp—?! The reason YOU won’t let your kids play when you’re not around is that you’re AFRAID that the referees might make a STRAIGHT CALL if you’re not around to THREATEN them!”

“This is just unsportsmanlike conduct, Brisbee,” I declared.

“And rigging games against these poor kids so you can gloat ISN’T?!”

“I’m going to talk to the other coach managers tomorrow, Brisbee,” I said tightly. “You won’t be coaching any more.”

“FINE! You are SUCH a piece of work! You not only want me to bend over to get screwed, you want me to say, ‘Thank you, ma’am, may I have another’!”

I walked off.

Hotheads like him are never even a challenge.

* * *

Louise shook her head as she awakened the next morning.

Actually, she hadn’t really been sleeping. She had been contemplating.

It was a most strange contrast.

On the one hand, she had never thought that she was lesbian. And yet, here she was in Diane’s bed with her, having teased and delighted her coworker all night long and been teased and delighted by her. Diane truly was a most amazing woman.

So was Dana Levee. Letting herself be kissed by the pretty honors student yesterday afternoon was Louise’s first lesbian act.

It sure wouldn’t be her last.

On the opposite hand, Louise HAD always thought that she had a pussy. She had never suspected that her crotch had been deaf, dumb and blind all her life.

But the ol’ girl sure woke up yesterday! God, sex was good now! Louise was more than ready to eat, drink and breathe the stuff!

“Hey, lover,” Diane rolled over sexily and smiled. “Wanna fuck again?”

“I thought you’d never ask,” Louise said as her lips moved to her coworker’s.

* * *

Well, terror spreads, as they say.

Nurse Simpson did Coach Baker, his son, two guys she picked up at a bar, a waitress at that bar, her landlady and an irate pedestrian that she almost ran over as she drove to work with her finger up her puss.

Louise did her brother, then her father, both of whom live with her. Then she did the cute guy up the hall from her apartment and the UPS guy that made a delivery while she was spreading for her cute neighbor.

Diane did a female teacher, then the male student (age 18, of course) that had been peeking while she did the gal. Then she did the male teacher that had watched while she did the gal and the kid.

Diane got to yearning for Louise again just before midnight and called her to come over, and the two canoodled in an orgasmic haze the rest of the night.

Dana, of course, did eight other men and three other women, each of whom enjoyed porking the honors student and did several others themselves before the day was out.

Anyway, this digression has been to convey two things.

One, the ... changes ... spread rapidly.

Two, Diane and Louise each had a wet spot between the legs for each other, and that’s how they came to be necking a little when ....

“Hi, ladies,” Tamara Edwards smiled as she walked toward the counter at the front office.

Diane and Louise were in the back corner, facing away from the counter. Diane’s tongue was in Louise’s mouth. They broke their kiss and exchanged a knowing look.

“What are you two studying so intently over there?” the principal’s wife asked pleasantly.

“Oh, nothing,” Diane said, and they both turned around to face her.

“Really?” Tamara came around the counter. “You two sure had your heads pressed together like you were studying SOMETHING back there.”

“Actually, there IS something,” Louise caught Diane’s eyes with a look, then glanced back to Tamara. “Would you like to see?”

“Sure,” Tamara shrugged and stepped toward them.

“Back here,” Louise smiled.

“What’s so—" Tamara began as Diane stepped behind her to cover the activity in case someone stepped into the office just then. Tamara felt Louise’s hands grab the sides of her head and the younger woman press her lips to hers.

“Mmmpphth!” Tamara struggled only slightly, too shocked to do anything more.

Louise coughed and something traveled down her tongue and into Tamara’s mouth. Tamara winced at the thought of another person’s lugie in her—

Then the lugie MOVED!

It lengthened and thinned, then dodged its way past Tamara’s tongue and down her throat!

OHGOD! Had the younger woman spit a WORM of some kind into her mouth?!

She felt a brief small pain in the front of her throat, then a second one in the back.

As Louise pulled her lips away, Tamara tried to scream, but got out nothing more than a hoarse breath.

“It’s okay, Mrs Edwards,” Louise smiled at her and nodded. “Your voice will come back in just a few minutes. You’re vocal cords are just temporarily paralyzed. For the transference.” Smile and nod.

“What?! Why?!” Tamara coarsely whispered.

Louise and Diane shared a smile. “You won’t have to ask why in just a few minutes,” Louise told her.

“We should probably get her down behind the counter,” Diane said as Louise reached out to caress her breast. “In case anyone comes in.”

The two kissed, then one took each side of Tamara and walked her to the counter and tipped her over to set her down on the floor there.

Tamara Edwards felt very strange. She pressed her fists at her crotch.

A jolt of something startled her and she jerked.

The other two women watched her and smiled knowingly.

Another jolt. Another jerk.

It was like her pussy was trying to make a phone call to her brain and, whereas the connection had never gone through before, some new phone company was running things now and putting the call through and ... OH FUCKING WOW!

“Uuuunnnnggh!” she moaned quietly as her body started to tingle with imminent orgasm.

“Kind of like God knocking on your door, isn’t it?” Louise giggled.

“Uuuuunnnnnggh ... !”

“Hi,” Ms Garretson smiled across the counter.

“Hi,” Diane smiled back as Louise stepped to the corner, where a blanket was laying on the floor, placed there since this morning for just this type of situation.

“Principal Edwards said he wanted to meet with me?” the teacher smiled softly.

“Did he?” Diane asked as Louise grabbed the blanket and threw it over Tamara’s body as she went into orgasms.

Ms Garretson frowned slightly—the other women were acting a little oddly. “Yes—he left a message for me this morning.”

“Well, come around the counter. Let’s get you right in to see him.” Diane stepped to his door and knocked. “Principal Edwards?” She said as she opened it, “Ms Garretson is here for her meeting with you.”

“Thanks, Diane. Has my wife ever shown up? She was supposed to bring some papers by fifteen minutes ago.”

“Why, no, sir. But I’ll be sure to keep an eye out for her.”

“Thank you. Send Ms Garretson in.”

Angela Garretson stepped in while Mrs Edwards began trembling beneath the blanket in ecstasy. “You wanted to talk with me, Principal Edwards?”

“Have a seat, Angela.”

Angela sat and waited for him to speak.

“Angela, you’ve taken a special interest in Fawn Taggert, haven’t you?”

“No more so than any of my other students, Principal Edwards.”

“Some of the other teachers feel that your interest in Fawn may be a little ... excessive.”

Angela raised an eyebrow. “You are speaking of Deborah Brady. And perhaps her goons. Aren’t you?”

“She is one of the complainers, yes.”

Angela waited for him to continue.

Edwards sighed. “I don’t know how to, uhm ... continue this conversation. Ms Garretson, I am just going to be frank with you.”

“Please do, sir.”

“You may not like what I’m going to say, but it’s the simple facts.” He took a deep breath. “I don’t think I would talk this frankly with any other teacher in the school, but you—”

She was looking at him, waiting patiently for him to get to the point.

“Angela, what I’m about to say does not leave this room. Agreed?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Yes, Mrs Brady’s attention has landed on Fawn Taggert and subsequently on you. Brady is like a mutt that has been running around without a leash so long that noone is going to get one on her. Those are the simple facts. She does have undue influence on her fellow teachers, who are afraid of her, and on the parents, whom she can rile up, and on the school board, who are scared of the parents. This situation had developed before I ever got here, and it is still like that to some degree now.”

Angela sat quietly, listening.

“Angela, I am working on changing this and I think I am making a dent in it, but it is not entirely corrected yet. It has to proceed in its own time. If I make too strong a stand at this point, she will rile up the parents. Then the board, in fear, will get rid of me.

“At this point, I can whittle away at the control she grips these people in, but if I make too public of a stand, I will lose to her.”

Still Angela just sat, listening.

“It’s not right what she wants to do to Fawn, it’s not right what she wants to do to you. But if we explicitly challenge her now, we will lose. That’s ... the simple math of it.”

“So ... what course of action do you propose, Principal Edwards?”

“That we hold. It’s not time to confront her yet—that’s a battle we haven’t done the preparation to win. I’m throwing out the idea that we relax and be quiet. If she doesn’t get a fight out of us, she’ll get bored and move on to someone that WILL fight her. That’s how she feeds: by playing rigged games against people and then crowing and gloating when she wins the rigged games. If we cheat her of her victory, if we just never engage in these rigged games, there will be no nourishment for her, and she’ll move on.”

Angela frowned. “Meanwhile, Fawn Tag—”

“I don’t think Fawn has to lose in this. Help her. Talk with her. Help her find out where she wants to go and help her get there. Just do it quietly. If you have an idea or a success with the girl, you don’t have to mention it to Brady. It’s not like you’ll change Brady’s mind or anything. People like her don’t form opinions as you and I understand them. She selects opinions that can be used to break people so that she can feed on the shame and humiliation when she defeats them. She doesn’t use opinions to understand the world, she uses them as tools to feed.

“So there’s no point in telling her that Fawn Taggert can be saved. She doesn’t want to hear that. She WANTS Fawn to be broken because then there will be blood and shame for her to lap up like some goddam vampire of the spirit.”

“You have a very vivid way of speaking, Principal Edwards.”

“You tell me if what I’ve said is not true. And her gang of cronies fears her and has learned that if they submit to her and submit to her orders, then they can lap at the excess blood like hyenas at a lion’s kill.”

He looked at Angela. “You tell me if Cecilia Downy won’t get a sick little charge out of it if Fawn is broken and humiliated into a dead-end life. A wasted soul. Spilt blood. These people WANT her broken so that she can bleed for them.

“And here you come with your bright ideas that she can be saved. And she can be. But not if they have anything to say about it. She’s nothing but a bag of tasty blood to them. And they’re hungry ....”

“God!” That was a disgusting image.

“Tell me if I’m wrong.”

“No. No, horrid as the images are, that pretty much captures what she and her cronies are after. So you think we should help Fawn, but just do it in secret.”

Edwards nodded. “It makes you ashamed for the species, but sometimes you have to help people discreetly rather than overtly. And I’m sorry, but I can’t challenge Brady on this, not at this time—it’s not a fight I can win yet.”

“Okay,” Angela said, “Let’s say I do this. For the future, how do we clear the Bradies out of the world so that we can help people and not have to do it in secret? So that the Fawns of the world don’t have to worry about being broken and sucked to death by the hungry Bradies feeding on them, to continue your metaphor?”

Edwards sighed. “It wasn’t like Jonathan Harker could just whine that he had been beset by Vladimir Dracula and the universe would take pity and make everything okay. He had to figure out how to defeat his Dracula, just like we are figuring out how to defeat our Brady. We’ll make it less attractive and more costly for the hyenas to side with her; we’ll expose more people to what a dangerous bigot she is; we’ll make her stand alone and fight her own battles instead of brining a gang with her.

“Why does God let the Bradies and Draculas remain in the world? Well, if you were God, how would you turn a vampire around so that it would stop just sucking from others and stand on its own two legs? You would spin it around the karmic circle, let it experience the other side . If it sucked others to the edges of their lives, you would let it be sucked to the edge of its life by bigger and stronger vampires. Then, having experienced all sides of the issue, it could choose—whether to stand on its own two legs, or whether to continue toward its own destruction.”

“For you and me and others like us, it’s better to not even be around when something like that happens.”

The two sat a few moments.

“I will ... continue quietly,” Angela said finally, “because that’s the best thing for Fawn. I don’t like it, but if you and I are disposed of, that leaves just her to fend off the bloodsuckers alone.”

The two stood. “Thank you, Angela.”

“This still doesn’t feel right.”

Edwards shrugged. “If you figure out a better way to defeat the Bradies of the world, let me in on it.”

Angela opened the door and stepped out. And gasped.

Mrs Edwards was leaned back in a chair behind the counter, her knees parted, a dreamy smile on her lips. Diane smiled at Angela as she pulled her hand off Mrs Edwards’ boob. Louise had her hand on Mrs Edwards’ thigh, a few inches up her skirt, and she didn’t bother to move it.

Angela took another step and Principal Edwards saw his wife sprawled out on the chair.

“Your wife arrived, Principal Edwards,” Louise said and all three women smiled at him.

“Ehr ... are you okay, Tamara?”

“NEVER better, honey,” she smiled and sighed.

“Uh, thank you, Ms Garretson,” he told Angela and stepped to his wife. “Did you fall or anything? You look ... flustered.”

“No, I’m fine. These two wonderful ladies were just explaining things to me. Let’s go into your office.”

His wife took this arm in hers and led him into his office, Louise following behind them.

“I’ll just get the door for you two,” Louise smiled.

Tamara led her husband around his desk and sat him in his chair while he tried to place the odor that he smelled. Looking up, he was surprised to see that Louise had shut herself on the INSIDE of the door instead of on the outside.

“Don’t mind me,” she smiled.

“Whuh?” he asked, aware that he was not thinking as clearly as he should.

“Oh, honey, I am so wet! Can’t you just smell me?!” Then Tamara pressed her lips to his.

Martin Edwards was surprised when his wife spat the worm into his mouth. It lengthened and thinned, then slid down his throat to sting and paralyze his vocal cords. Turning to the back of his throat, it made a tiny puncture to escape the confines of the esophagus, making its way toward the spinal column.

In males, it took up residence there, extending only one filament upward toward the brain where it would stimulate a vestigial region to become active and direct the body through a cascaded sequence of biochemical reactions to begin producing pheromones like his ancestors did 10,000 generations ago.

In females, it extended a second filament upward and another filament downward in order to reconnect the vagina to the brain. Due to a biological catastrophe 15,000 generations ago, the species had that connection severed and the vagina had been muted all these thousands of years.

The age was dawning now when the vagina would be reconnected to the brain and the species would become natural again instead of deformed and twisted.

In both genders, the worm reproduced, so that it could continue to spread the wonderful things that it brought.

Its creator, not of this world, had taken pity upon the species and this was its gift.

The worm did two other things, and these were the results of lessons learned by the creator on other worlds. On another planet, during it travels, the creator had come upon a pathetic species whose spine had become vestigial. Individuals of the species flopped around clumsily, inefficiently. The creator’s gift to that species had been a worm that unblocked the genes for the growth of a spine. When it saw the first of that species stand upright, after hundreds of thousands of years of flopping, the creator was so proud that it almost cried. But .. the spineless ones of the species resented the beings with their new spines and they killed all of those that had developed those spines and the worms that they carried. Saddened by the extermination of its gift, the creator learned. Now the worms quieted their hosts until fully installed and then instilled caution in them, that they might spread enough before the resenters could kill them off.

“What—" Martin Edwards sighed as he rolled down off yet another orgasm, “what did you do to me ... Tamara?”

Tamara was licking his neck and the side of his face. “Feel delightful, lover?”

Louise—pretty, young, giggly Louise—had her skirt hiked up and was getting his pants leg wet as she slid back and forth on his thigh.

“Ohgod, yeah!” he sighed.

Diane—earnest, methodical Diane—opened the door and stepped inside, closing it behind her, then chanted, “Cock! Cock! Cock!” as she flounced across the room to them, obviously braless and aroused.

“I have a PUSSY now, darling!” his wife breathed into his ear, “As hot and excitable as your COCK, dear! So DO me! Do me a dozen times a day for the rest of my LIFE!” She unzipped him.

“I’m next!” Louise giggled as she pushed Martin’s finger up her cunthole.

* * *

After a lunch of snacking on three pussies, Principal Edwards sent messages that he wanted to see both Mrs Brady and Ms Garretson at 1:30.

I would have preferred to take in three other people so that everyone could know how many people shared my opinions, but that would be awkward. And Cecilia would be at ready if I needed her.

I was there on time. Typical of these rosy-nosed liberals, Garretson was late. When I stepped into Principal Edwards’ office, it smelled like he’d had a dog chasing a skunk around in there.

“Do we want to meet in here,” I croaked, trying not to breathe, “or in the library?”

“In here,” he beamed.

His wife was in the office too. Perhaps she had been skunked, or was bringing him a change of clothes and taking his skunky ones home.

Garretson showed up then and looked taken aback by the odor too. I was starting to get use to it by then.

Garretson took a seat too, and Louise pulled the door shut, though Mrs Edwards was still standing by the desk beside Principal Edwards. “Will she be staying for the meeting?” I asked him, pointing at his wife.

“My little sugar-twat is always welcome,” he smiled, and she leaned in to kiss him. Had she just used tongue? No, that would be ridiculous. Not in an official school meeting. My nose might be getting used to the skunk smell, but I think it was still making my eyes water, making me see things.

Principal Edwards steepled his fingers and began the discussion. After a couple minutes, his wife beside him shimmied off her panties, stepped out of them and held them dangling in front of him. “Honey, these are all weeeeet!” she whined in a little girl’s voice.

What in the world?!

“Well, your musky odor,” he lifted the front of her skirt and did a broad lick of her crotch, surely getting hair on his tongue, “has turned our two feisty teachers into two timid little bunnies, snookums. So pick one and show her the light, and I’ll do the other one.”

Tamara Edwards undulated around the desk to stand in front of me and stuck her pinkie in the corner of her mouth.

“You’re too stringy,” she made a face at me, “I want the TASTY one!” She skipped to Garretson and pressed her lips to hers.

What in the—?!

Garretson gave a muffled cry and very feeble resistance. I had KNOWN it! Garretson was a slut that would just let herself be kissed by another woman! She had no business teaching!

Mrs Edwards pulled back from Garretson and smiled.

“Whuh—... whuh ... ?” Garretson slowly shook her head.

“Don’t worry,” Mrs Edwards told her, “You’ll love it.”

“Guess that means I do you,” Principal Edwards stood and stepped toward me. “You know, Brady, physically, you’re really not too bad. Kind of attractive, even. But your soul is just eaten up with worms.” He and his wife shared a look. “The bad kind of worms, that is. But I have a good one for you.” He stuck out his tongue and rapidly flicked it.

He leaned toward me!

He was going to KISS me!

“No!” I mumbled and pushed, tumbling my chair over backwards. Feeling uncoordinated, I crawled to the door and opened it.

“Oh, come on, Brady,” Edwards chuckled. “I want you to bend over for me. Then you can bend over for Angela too. Because she owes you one up the ass, sweetie.”

Swaying a little, I crawled out of the office into the fresh air. Diane was in the corner, feeling up a halfway-conscious Coach Stevens.

Using the counter for balance and leverage, I managed to stand, then wobble off.

“Diane,” Edwards called.

“Oh, I’m cuuuuummmmming!” I heard Diane quietly wail as I made my way up the hall, using the wall for balance.

My head cleared relatively quickly, and I got my balance back before I got to the end of the hall.

They were crazy!

And Principal Edwards was going to KISS me!

His wife DID kiss Garretson! Another woman!

These PERVERTS were running our school!

They BELONGED in PRISON!

I made my way to Cecilia’s classroom. I would get her and together we would tell the police. “Cecilia!” I gasped as I burst into her room.

“Aw, whatsamatter, honey,” she smiled at me.

“You will not BELIEVE what is going on up in Prinicpal Edwards’ office!”

“Try me,” she smiled and stepped toward me.

“His wife and he are into these sick sex ga—mmmmphtphm!” Cecilia pressed her lips to mine. After Principal Edwards, though, I was halfway ready for her. I bit her lip hard and pushed her away.

“Aw, come on, Debbie. This feels so good, even YOU’LL have no choice but to like it, you little tightass.”

“What?! What has HAPPENED to you?!” Her knitting was on her desk, and I snatched a needle out of it and held its point toward her.

“Oh, Debbie,” she rubbed her hand over her breast. “This just feels WONDERFUL!”

I ran outside and up the hall.

“Oh, cum on, Debbie, Debbie,” she called up the hall after me, “Lemme give you a kiss.” Giggle.

As I ran up the hall, I saw Teresa Rollins, one of our math teachers, tongue-kissing Alex Harrison, a senior that turned eighteen last month. “Hi, Debbie,” she leered at me. “You want a taste?” she asked, indicating her lusty student with his erection poking the front of his pants out.

“No!” I shrieked and continued running.

I made it to an empty chemistry lab and hid underneath one of the counters, trembling. What was I going to do?!

I sat there, trying to control my breathing. Could I fight my way out? Could I elude them and sneak out? How many of them were there?

A half hour later, I heard the door open!

Someone quietly moved into the lab and pulled the door shut behind them!

I held my knitting needle at ready. I was ready to stab out someone’s eye if I needed to!

The Taggert girl backed up the aisle I was hiding by, breathing hard, eyes wide.

“Are you infected?” I asked, holding my needle, ready to jab.

“Oh!” she started to shriek before stifling herself. “Are you—are you—”

“No, I’m not one of them,” I growled. “I take it you’re not either.”

“No,” she shook her head. “No, I—" She suddenly squatted and crawled under the counter with me.

“What—what’s happening?” she asked after a minute. Her eyes were still wide.

“I don’t know. Something horrible. They’re—they’re taking over people’s minds or something.” I thought of Cecilia. SOMETHING had taken over her—she not only had a dirty mind now, she’d grown a spine to just defy me.

We hid under the counter another fifteen minutes when the Taggert girl asked, “Should we try to sneak out? If they’re turning people, they’re going to come looking for us later with a lot more people than they are now.”

“They’re NOT people. They’re THINGS!” I told her. “And you can run if you want to. I’m staying here.” I pointed the needle at her and frowned. “Just don’t you tell them where I am!”

“But wh—" She halted mid-word, for the lab door had quietly opened.

“Here, little Debbie, Debbie, Debbie,” Angela Garretson called me like I were some goddam cat. “I know you’re in here, sweetie. Come on out and make this easy on all of us. Yourself included.”

Taggert and I just stayed under the counter, frozen, silent.

“Oh, come on, honey.” Garretson started walking up the aisles, looking under the counters for me. “Edwards said he wanted your ass. Oh, he’s gonna bend you over like a slut and make you feel so good that you’ll beg, sugar!”

As Garretson moved up the aisles, Taggert gestured, eyes wide, that we were going to get caught and pulled on my arm.

I scowled and shook my head. I wasn’t going to run. I had a good hiding place and was going to stay hidden.

She finally gave up on me and crawled off on her hands and knees.

Let her. Let her get caught.

“Come on, little Debbie,” Garretson called still walking the aisles. “I’m gonna want to stuck something up your ass myself. Maybe a new attitude. Doesn’t that just make your mouth water?”

Bitch. She might talk big with all those other THINGS to back her up, but she’d never had the courage to make a stand like this against me before.

“Gotcha,” she smiled.

I looked up. There she was, wagging her finger at me.

“I’ll—I’ll—I’ll jab you!” my voice quivered more than it should have, and my knitting needle seemed puny suddenly.

“Oh, come on, Debbie. You’ve fucked so many people over. Now it’s YOUR turn! You’ll LOVE it! Come on, sweetie.”

“I—step away! You—I—just—”

“Aaww,” she pursed her lips, “widdle Debbie scared?”

A microscope raised up behind Garretson, then it came down to whack her on the side of the head with its bottom surface.

She dropped.

Taggert stood there, holding the microscope. “I hope I didn’t kill her,” she mumbled.

I pushed myself back up under the counter tighter. Stupid girl. I hoped she HAD killed her. That would be one less of those THINGS running around.

“Come on, Mrs Brady,” Taggert reached her hand to me. “We have to get out of here. Now.”

I shook my head and pushed back tighter under the counter.

“Mrs Brady! Come on! We need to go! They’re searching for us! And the longer we wait, the more there’ll be! We need to get out of here while we can!”

I shook my head violently. I wasn’t leaving my safe hole here.

She grabbed my wrist and started tugging and my voice was screaming before I realized it was going to do that.

“Bitch!” Taggert snapped at me, then dropped my wrist and ran out of the lab.

“Up here!” someone—maybe Louise—yelled. “I saw her running up the hallway!”

I stayed in my safe hole and shivered.

* * *

A few minutes later, Garretson—or the thing that HAD BEEN Garretson—stirred.

“Ow,” it held its hadn up to its head.

I thought of jabbing it with my knitting needle, but wasn’t sure if its blood was contaminated—if I got a drop on me, would it turn me into a thing like them?

It sat up and looked at me, still rubbing it head. “You’re a real pain in the ass, you know that?” it asked me.

I just stayed huddled in my corner under the counter.

“You sure get meek without your ‘gang’ around to back you up.”

“Just you stay away from me! Or I’ll jab you!” I held the knitting needle point toward it as an audio-visual.

It just sat a moment, rubbing its head.

“What ARE you?!” I hissed.

It shrugged. “A caring person.”

“You’re a THING!” I spat. “You have a pod or virus or whatever it is they put inside you!”

“You thought I was a thing before Tamara Edwards ever kissed me,” it shrugged again. “Nothing’s changed.”

“Nothing’s changed?! You have—you have—that ‘pod’ thing or whatever in you now! You’re—you’re—”

“It’s a worm. And all it does is make my pussy feel good. And even though you detest anyone feeling good, that’s not enough to justify this reaction. So what’s really eating you?”

“You—you’ll—it will SPREAD!” I hissed

“Aahh ... I see. You fear change.”

“That’s not true!”

“Dynasty changes are always scary to the deposed.”

“You BITCH!” I snapped at her.

“Actually, it’s not even about dynasty changes. It’s just that everyone’s feeling too good to follow your orders and hurt those that you take a dislike to. And without your cronies, you’re—you’re nothing but a quivering little rabbit, aren’t you? JUST like a bully.”

“And you think you’re so strong with these THINGS ganging up with you now! But they’re only doing it because they’re CONTAMINATED! You’ve POLLUTED them! Otherwise, they’d still be standing with ME!”

“The pathetic, fearful deposed queen—that’s what you fear most of all in the world, isn’t it, Deborah? Listen to me, though. You’re not deposed. Nothing bad is going to happen.”

“Stop it! You’re trying to lull me! You’re ... you’re ... PEOPLE SNATCHERS!”

“Honey, think of it this way. Horse shoers don’t shoo horses, they provide horsed with shoes. And people snatchers don’t snatch people, they provide people with snatches. Do you see?”

I just shook my head, horrified.

“Deborah, they just power on your pussy. They just connect it to your brain. And the women have just lost their resentment about their pussies being dead. No regime change, no turnover of power, no—”

“Liar!” She was trying to deceive me!

“You are just obsessed with this, aren’t you?”

“You just want to topple me! You’ve tuned my friends! But you won’t topple me! I won’t let you!”

“Maybe I OUGHT to turn you into a sex slave for a couple weeks,” she mused. “Maybe it would clear some of that hate out of your brain.”

“Cunt!” I hissed.

She stood. “I’ll discuss it with the others and let you know. Toodles.” She waved and walked out.

She was just tying to play with me! So she could BEAT me!

* * *

Two hours later, I heard the lab door open again.

I wished they’d die. I wished they’d die! I wished they’d all just die!

“Hi, little Debbie, Debbie, Debbie.” Taggert’s voice. That BITCH sold out my hiding place! Her or Garretson!

“Hmmm,” Taggert mused. “I wonder if she could still be in her little hidey-hole. What do YOU think, Ms Garretson?”

“I just want to stick things up that bitch’s ass,” Angela sighed happily and sweetly.

“Now, I’m trying to remember,” Taggert played with me, her voice dripping with sweetness, “where that cunt’s hidey hole was.”

“Could it be up here?” Principal Edwards’ wife asked.

“No, no, not up there,” Taggert replied.

“How about this aisle?” Principal Edwards asked.

“No, no, not that one.”

“How about this one?” Coach Knapp asked.

“No, not that one either. I think it would be ... this one.”

Footsteps.

“Hi, Mrs Brady,” Taggert smiled at me.

“You—you—get back—I’ll jab you—I’ll JAB you!”

Coach Knapp’s hand came from the other side to yank the knitting needle from my hand and break it in two.

“Please ...,” I whined. “Please ....”

“Oh, come on, Mrs Brady,” Taggert said very rationally and sweetly, “You’ve been a bad, bad girl. A real BITCH.”

“No ... please ... no ....”

Coach Knapp grabbed my upper arm and pulled me out despite my wails.

“PLEASE!”

“We’re only doing this FOR you, Brady. If you want SO BAD to be beaten down and humiliated,” Garretson shrugged and giggled, “well, we’ll give it to you.”

“On her knees, Coach,” Taggert smiled. The rest were all standing around, eagerly awaiting my downfall!

Knapps forced me over in front of Taggert, who was lifting the front of her skirt. “Oh! Smell me, honey!”

That ... heady skunk scent ... again ....

“Please ...,” I sighed in a little voice.

“What a tightass,” Garretson sneered in her soft voice. “Maybe if you spread some juice on her lips she’ll shut up.”

Giggling. Taggert took a half step forward and rubbed my face back and forth against her wet pussy.

I felt ... very ... something ... it was really hard to think straight.

“I think she’s ready for it now,” Garettson ... Angela Garretson ... Angelique ....

I felt Taggert’s tongue enter my mouth and dance there, feeling sort of good inside me ... like velvet against velvet.

She coughed and something fell into my mouth ....

A ... a penis? No ... but it ... wriggled ....

They lifted me up and stretched me out on my back on the counter while a tingling started off deep down inside me ...

Then fireworks started going off in my head ....

* * *

God! I never knew that life could be this GOOD!

I’m lapping muff again while someone behind me is sticking something up my ass.

It’s just sending shivers through me! While they laugh at me.

All the women in the school—the eighteen-year-old students as well as the teachers—are keeping me “sexed up” as they call it, doped up on their pheromones. As soon as I lap one of them to orgasm or come down off a screaming orgasm of my own from where they’re putting things up my ass—as soon as I get done with one like that, another one will come up and push my face around in her crotch!

And the SMELL ... !

Oh, the smell is just HEAVENLY! And it makes it SO hard to think!

Not that I need to think to lap or squeal.

My brain may just atrophy away to a vestigial thing if they keep this up with me.

Not that I’ll care.

I used to worry all the time when I was a queen bee. Now I just cum! And cum! And ....

Oh, goody! Angela Garretson is bending over! I think she’s going to let me stick my tongue up her ass!

* * *

(To Be Continued)