The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Brandi, the Protector of the Gateway: Season 2

by Pan

Chapter 11:

The second Michael entered the Mr. Foster’s office, he recoiled in shock.

The counsellor had been expecting this. Demons can instantly recognize their own kind, and Mr. Foster had known he’d have trouble on his honds as soon as he’d learned of Michael’s true form. The counsellor snapped his fingers and the door slammed behind Michael before he could turn and make a run for it. When he spun to see who had closed it, he found four members of the cheerleading team, naked and staring at him with lust.

Mr. Foster had come to their meeting prepared.

* * *

The previous night, Michael and Brandi had (with great effort) redressed their drunken friend and taken her home. To their relief, after throwing up on the walk back home, Lily had finally stopped aggressively hitting on the two of them…though once her crude pickup attempts had stopped, they’d been forced to fill the gap with awkward conversations.

Brandi was burning up with questions about Michael’s sex life and what she meant to him, but she avoided letting any of her errant thoughts loose, instead conversing about safer subjects.

“So, uh, how do you think the football team is going to go this year?”

“Oh yeah, great. Great, for sure.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah. Yeah, great.”

“Great.”

“Great.”

There was a long pause.

“…yeah.”

Once they’d dropped Lily off, Michael offered to walk Brandi home, but she declined. A part of her was still hurt, still angry, but more than anything—she didn’t trust herself around Michael. When they were alone, they’d more often than not jump each other’s bones, and she knew she couldn’t handle that right now, not with the revelations the strange demon had shared with her.

Before parting ways, however, they had briefly spoken about Lily.

“I mean,” Brandi had said, avoiding eye-contact with the demon, “I figure maybe she’s just a late bloomer? Repressed for so many years, she’s letting it all out at once, you know? Women do have needs, after all.”

“I know,” Michael replied firmly, before immediately regretting his response. “But honestly, it seems like there’s something more to it than that. Even going to the party in the first place was a weird move—is there any chance she got hit by one of those hexes?

“Oh shit. Maybe—I’ll ask Niles when I see him tomorrow.”

“Great. Who knows, maybe it’s nothing. Or…”

Michael trailed off, and Brandi looked him in the eyes, unable to stop a slight flush entering her cheeks as she did.

“…or maybe it’s a brand new threat.”

“God knows we need another one of those.”

The pair stood in silent eye contact for a few seconds, before Brandi forced herself to look away, and started striding toward her house. It was a school night, and she’d already been out for far longer than she intended.

“See you tomorrow!” Michael called out after her, and Brandi half-heartedly threw one hand up in a goodnight wave without turning back.

* * *

The next day, Michael had been surprised to find a summons to the counsellor’s office waiting for him when he arrived at school. The moment he entered the demon’s office and recognized his true form, a lot suddenly made sense—Lily’s behavior, some of the changes he’d noticed in other student’s bodies…

The answer was right in front of him, but before he could do anything about it, he’d turned around and been hit by a wave of boobs.

Mr. Foster was proud that he’d managed to put his small army of altered cheerleaders to good use. He’d originally only tinkered with them to test his powers, keep himself entertained, and create general discordance in the school, but in this situation they’d turned out to be quite hondy.

As the pack of girls descended on Michael hungrily, Mr. Foster took advantage of the football player’s distracted state to work the most powerful magic he had access to. He’d be absolutely spent for the rest of the day, but controlling Michael would be enough of a coup to be worth it.

He didn’t bother with subtlety or polite conversation—he leaped forward, placing his honds on Michael’s head, digging his fingers into the demon’s thick skull.

“Urngh…” Michael struggled, but before he could focus his energy and strength, he was distracted by the feeling of half a dozen feminine honds running all over his body, lifting his shirt and lowering his pants, and several tongues starting work work on his cock.

The counsellor worked fast, draining Michael’s mistrust as fast as he could. Once he got past the demon’s natural resistance, he knew it would be easy, but as the cheerleaders fought over who got to pleasure him first, one of them had hefted her ample bosom into Michael’s face, and without even meaning to, he’d begun to suck on her nipple.

“That’s it,” Mr. Foster hissed, “suck the fear away…”

The motion of the football player’s mouth was perfect—Mr. Foster used it to direct the psychic trickle, and soon the last of Michael’s negative emotions were sapped away. The young demon stopped struggling and allowed the cheerleaders to do their work.

As the previously-lesbian brunette (who now had the largest tits on the team) won the right to fuck Michael first, Mr. Foster pulled out his huge demon cock, and mentally willed one of the girls off Michael to take care of it. Normally he’d have given his newest target a bisexual streak and pleasured himself with their body, but he had a lot of work to do on Michael—wiping his memory of the counsellor’s true nature, for one—and he didn’t want to expend any energy unless absolutely required.

He needed to focus for the task ahead of him, and Mr. Foster had learned his human body focused best while a busty bimbo was servicing his sexual needs.

“Now, Michael…” he said softly. “I’m going to ask you a few questions, and I want you to be completely honest.”

The tit Michael was still frantically sucking on dropped out of his mouth, and he mustered up the energy to ask a question in return before again being distracted by the show the cheerleading team was putting on for him. As one cheerleader slid up and down his thick demon cock and two more made out in front of him, he stammered the inquiry.

“W-who…are…y-y-you?”

“That really doesn’t concern you,” Mr. Foster replied briskly, trying not to let himself get distracted by the cheerleaders’ show. They were really very good—he’d given them both strong exhibitionist streaks, and each night they would go to each others’ houses and make out in front of their male siblings, enjoying the taboo attention. “What I want to know is this—what’s your relationship with Brandi Winter?”

In response, Michael just rolled his eyes with pleasure—the buxom brunette had started cumming at the sensation of his log splitting her in two, and her pussy twitching around his cock was extremely distracting.

With a sigh, Mr. Foster reached out and touched the demon’s forehead. His interrogation would be faster if he simply observed the boy’s thoughts—since he was making no effort to hide his true form, this was a simple enough task.

Over the next few minutes, Mr. Foster asked questions and accessed Michael’s answers; a first-hond observations of his entire relationship with Brandi. The on-again off-again nature of it, the sex, the emotions below the surface that could never be spoken…and the fight they’d had last night.

Interesting, he thought. There’s a lot here to play with…

“Michael,” he said, and in his stupor, the boy struggled to turn to face him. Mr. Foster reflected he may have gone slightly overboard in draining the teen’s energy, but he knew it had to be done. “I want you to spread your seed. You’re a demon—a superior specimen. It’s up to you to show as many of these human women as possible what you can do with them, do you onderstand?”

Michael weakly nodded in response. He was barely listening—one of the cheerleaders had decided started fisting another, and he was staring in shock as her entire hond disappeared up the other’s wet snatch.

Normally Michael would have cum by now—demon cocks were exponentially more sensitive, and Michael’s particularly so. Mr. Foster had confirmed from his memories of fucking Brandi that the demon football player didn’t normally last more than a few minutes once he was inside a human female.

But Mr. Foster had made some adjustments, increasing his endurance, making sure that he didn’t cum until his female partner had. And as he spoke, each of his commands also had a mental push, ensuring Michael would follow them to the letter.

“I want you to give them the ride of their lives, onderstand? Show them what us demons can do—I want you to appreciate every inch of their bodies, and have them appreciate every inch of yours. I want you to get them off, last for hours…stritch them out and leave them begging for more.

“With one exception.”

Mr. Foster leaned in closer to Michael’s face as he completed his instruction. While he’d been exploring Michael’s memories, the girl enthusiastically fucking the lad had cum twice more, and he could tell Michael was almost ready for release.

“Brandi Winter. I want you to find her—today if possible—and I want you to seduce her. But as long as you’re inside her, fucking her, sexually involved with her at all…you can’t cum. I want you to leave Brandi wondering what’s wrong with her, why she can’t please you.”

Michael was distracted and close to orgasm, but he still confirmed the counsellor’s instructions. Again, Mr. Foster took advantage of the demon’s actions to assist in his control—as Michael helplessly came, shooting his seed into the willing ex-lesbian bouncing up and down on top of him, Mr. Foster wiped his memory of their meeting. As his sticky load left Michael’s body, so too did any knowledge of Mr. Foster’s demon nature, of even coming to visit him in the first place.

When they were done, Mr. Foster was red in face and panting heavily. Demons were heavily resistant to memory alterations, but it was the only way Mr. Foster could keep his secret safe—he needed Michael out there, doing the counsellor’s work without suspecting a thing. Brandi was vulnerable: her feelings for the demon made her weak, and he knew he could take advantage.

The memory wipe caused Michael to pass out, and so Mr. Foster ordered the cheerleaders to clean him off and re-dress him, and clean up the rest of his office while they were at it. Altering another demon was harder than anything he’d done since coming to Antioch in the first place, and he was almost completely spent. As three of the naked, nubile girls did his bidding, he withdrew his enormous cock from the fourth’s mouth, and turned her around.

Mr. Foster was exhausted, but he knew it was unlikely that he was going to get off inside another student later in the day, and so he wanted to make use of the cheerleaders while they were there. She moaned with pleasure as he started slowly pounding her, her naked team-mates making his office presentable and removing any traces of demonic or sexual activity.

Soon, he was ready to cum. He used the last of his power to make sure she got off at the same time as he did, twitching and spasming around him as he pumped her full of his seed. As he collapsed back onto his chair, the cheerleaders cleaned him off, re-dressed him, and made themselves presentable as well. Their uniforms, once fitting so perfectly, now looked like parodies of cheerleader costumes—Mr. Foster had given all of them more ample assets, and as their tits strained against their colorful tops, their skirts bounced with every step, revealing their new bubble butts.

Mr. Foster smiled as the cheerleaders left his office, giggling and carrying Michael with them. He was getting closer every day—tomorrow, he would begin to put the Protector under his control.

And once Brandi was dealt with, nothing would stand in his way.