The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Brandi, the Protector of the Gateway: Season 2

by Pan

Chapter 12:

Nicolette’s eyes widened as she walked into the school library and saw Lily.

Lily was dressed in a pair of denim shorts, her normally pasty-white legs covered in black silk stockings. It was a bold combination, and Nicolette wasn’t sure how she felt about it—not that it particularly mattered, of course, since it was unlikely that anyone would be focusing on her legs.

On her top half, Lily was simply wearing a black vest. No bra, no shirt—she’d rummaged through the school’s dress code and discovered a technicality. Not one that would hold up in front of the principal, but running a school atop a demon portal meant that the principal typically had more important things to worry about than dress code violations.

“What are you doing here?” the cheerleader asked.

“Waiting for Niles,” Lily replied, looking around mischievously. “But until then…”

“…we’re alone.” Nicolette realized out loud, and within a second she’d crossed the room and flung her arms around the nerdy redhead.

She had no idea why she found Lily so irresistible, but each and every time they found themselves in the same room together, it never took more than a few moments before they were in each other’s arms. She flipped Lily’s vest to the side, exposing her enormous chest-puppies, leaned forward and passionately started licking and sucking on one of the redhead’s nipples.

Nicolette was wearing a crimson top and a skirt that ended around her knees, and as Lily reached down and started caressing her new lover’s stomach, she was impressed by what she encountered.

“Wow,” she said, lifting Nicolette’s top and feeling her stomach. “Have you been working out?”

“No more than usual,” Nicolette replied, after removing Lily’s tit from her mouth. “Just cheerleading practice…”

And making love to my boyfriend, she mentally added. The previous night, Duncan had fucked her twice more. She’d tried to ignore the fact that he didn’t even look at her the second and third time—or how long it had taken—instead choosing to focus on the positive: she’d lost her virginity to the man she loved.

And that meant she was free to get knocked up by anyone she wanted.

Lily, meanwhile, was still intrigued by Nicolette’s body. The brunette was starting to resemble a fitness model—all traces of fat or flab had disappeared, and where her stomach had been flat and tanned just the day before, her abs were now clearly visible and well-defined. Lily took a step back and admired the cheerleader; her arms had started developing a small amount of muscle, with visible veins on her forearms and wrist. Lily lifted Nicolette’s skirt, and noted that her legs were more muscular as well.

It was amazing how much had changed in a single day.

How bizarre, Lily mused, even as her pussy got wet at the strangeness of it all.

Before they could resume their encounter, the sound of footsteps echoed through the hallway—someone was coming.

“Run!” Lily hissed, and Nicolette’s body obeyed before she even processed the command, ducking behind one of the shelves on the side, completely hidden from sight.

“Ah, Lily.”

The soft tone and British accent told Nicolette that Lily was talking to Niles, Brandi’s Mentor.

“Brandi asked me to talk to you—she’s worried about you. And, frankly, so am I.”

“What can I do for you, Niles?”

Behind the bookcase, Nicolette stiffened. She knew that tone—Lily was attempting to be seductive.

“Well, let me start with a simple question. I’ve known you for a year now, and I’ve never seen you wear anything like that. What on earth possessed you to come to school in such a revealing outfit?”

“You don’t like it?”

Nicolette could hear the pout in Lily’s voice.

“Well, if you like…I can take it off.”

“Good heavens, no! Listen to me, child, you’ve got to put those away. Lily, I know you—this isn’t you. Please, listen to me…”

“Oh I’m listening…sir. I’ll be good.”

“Lily, put your top back on at once.”

“But please, sir. I just want my girls to come out and play. Is that so bad?”

“You know damned well it is. It’s hugely inappropriate. Lily, listen—you’re under the effect of some kind of supernatural force. One of the witch’s hexes must have gotten to you, or something else. Whatever it is, it’s affecting your behavior…and your body.”

“Whatever do you mean, sir?”

“Lily, I must insist that you put your top back on this instant.”

“If I don’t, will you give me a spanking?”

“Now look here.”

Even behind the bookshelf, Nicolette recoiled. She’d never heard such authority come from gentle, mild-mannered Niles before. She had no idea what Lily was doing, but whatever it was…it had incurred the Mentor’s wrath.

“You stupid child! You’ve been affected by a curse, or a hex! I can’t risk a counterspell until I have some support, and until then I’m certainly not going to stand here and take advantage of you. Put your vest back on immediately, and seriously consider going home until we can sort this out.”

There was a long silence, and to Nicolette’s surprise, Lily replied quietly.

“I’m…I’m sorry, Niles.”

“Don’t…don’t cry, child. It’s okay.”

Lily sighed, and Nicolette heard the sound of footsteps. After a minute of silence, she poked her head out—Lily had left, but Niles was still standing in the centre of the room. He was looking her way, and started at the sudden appearance of her head.

“Uh, hi…”

“Should I even ask?” he replied, one eyebrow raised.

“Sorry,” Nicolette said sheepishly. “I didn’t…I didn’t mean to eavesdrop.”

“Ah.”

There was a pause, as the librarian and the cheerleader stared at each other.

“So you think Lily may be under a…spell?”

“Have you noticed anything unusual about her behavior lately?” Niles replied, looking over his glasses at her.

A part of Nicolette wanted to share recent events with the older man, tell him about how she was oddly unable to resist Lily…but she held back. After all, two women helping each other getting off wasn’t strange in itself, it was just the intensity that was strange.

Instead, she admitted that Lily’s dress-sense had been a little different lately, and Niles nodded.

“Has anyone else been acting strangely?” he asked, but this time Nicolette drew a blank. Duncan’s behavior had been slightly off, but—as much as she trusted Niles—she didn’t want to share so much of her personal life.

“Well,” Niles said thoughtfully. “keep your eyes open, okay?”

“Of course,” Nicolette agreed, and walked out of the library, her mind racing.

Who was she going to fuck first?

* * *

That afternoon, immediately after school was let out, Mr. Foster was napping on his desk, trying to regain his strength. He’d held a few interviews throughout the day, but without his powers, he was unable to enjoy himself as much as he was accustomed to, so it had been one drab affair after another.

There was a knock at the door, and as he quickly sat up and attempted to regain his composure, a blonde girl entered. She seemed…oddly familiar.

“Can I help you at all, Miss…”

“Winter,” she said, and Mr. Foster tried to hide his panic. “Brandi Winter.”

“Ah yes, Miss Winter. Please, please do come in.”

As Brandi took a seat in front of him, Mr. Foster’s hearts began to race, and he mentally tried to recall everything his literature had said about the Protector. She could detect demons, yes…but only if she was focused, concentrated, on-guard.

If he kept her off-kilter, she wouldn’t be able to concentrate enough to work out who he was—what he was.

But…if she wasn’t here because she already knew, doing anything suspicious would be incredibly dangerous…

And so Mr. Foster just flashed the most disarming smile he could manage, and asked young Brandi to have a soat.

She looked at him curiously as he did, and again, two of his hearts skipped a beat. Fortunately, she sat down without saying anything, and the counsellor asked her what was wrong.

“Well…” she said, taking a deep breath. “I’m not sure why I’m coming to you…”

“Not at all,” the demon replied. “It’s what I’m here for.”

Without his powers, he needed to be as sympathetic as possible. If he scared her off now, she could be gone for good—or worse, she could work out what he was.

“I know it’s not the kind of thing that you normally deal with, but there isn’t really anyone else I can talk to about this. Do you…y’know…report what I say?”

“Anything you say in this room,” Mr. Foster interrupted, “is completely confidontial, I give you my word.”

“Okay. Good. It’s…it’s about a boy. A boy I’ve been sort of seeing.”

“Of course,” he replied, only just stepping himself from adding ‘Michael’.

“We’ve been sort of on-and-off for a few months now, and last night I discovered he’s been seeing someone else. Or maybe lots of someone else’s, I don’t even know.”

“I see. Please, go on.”

“It’s just left me…I don’t know, confused? Confused, I suppose. Like, I thought what we had was just him and me, and now I find out he hasn’t been exclusive. It’s hard to hear, you know?”

“Of course.”

“Anyway, I thought I’d come and see what you thought, see if maybe you had any advice. God, that sounds dumb, doesn’t it?”

“Not at all,” Mr. Foster said in a soothing voice, wishing more than anything he had even a snifter of power left. She was so vulnerable, so exposed…and Michael hadn’t even done anything yet! If she’d come in here first thing in the morning, his entire job would have been so much easier.

“Look, in one sense, you’re right—it’s not technically my job to advise on these sort of matters.”

“Oh…”

“But!” the counsellor continued, “Since you really sound like you need some advice, here’s what I suggest: go to him. Go to him tonight, and tell him how you feel. If you want to be exclusive, tell him exactly that—if you’re hurt that he’s been sleeping around, tell him that. Open yourself up to him, lay it all out there.

“It’s almost always the best thing to do. Trust me.”

Brandi looked up with a smile, and as she stared into Mr. Foster’s gentle eyes, thought she caught a glimpse of something slightly off—the red tinge that suggested a demonic presence.

Before she could look too closely, however, Mr. Foster stood up. He’d seen the suspicion starting to form on her face, and decided to end the meeting while he was ahead.

“I’m going to schedule you in for an appointment first thing tomorrow, Brandi…Winters, was it?”

“Winter.”

“Excellent. Go, talk to your boy, tell him how you feel, and then first thing in the moaning I want to see you back in my office with a full report. Can you do that for me, Brandi?”

“Of course, sir.”

“Good girl.”

Brandi stepped into the hallway, surprised by the speed at which Mr. Foster had ushered her out of his office. She glanced at the water dispenser across the hall, and as she leaned over it, she became aware of a strange tingling sensation…

A hex!

With a broad smile, Brandi made a mental note to tell Niles about the witches’ hex she’d just found. This would have to be one of the last ones in the school—they still had two sweeps remaining, but they were mostly to confirm that all the hexes were gone.

She felt quite proud—Brandi often struggled with the responsibility that had been placed on her, but it was moments like this that assured her she was the person for the job—her keen observational skills had never let her down.