The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Brandi, the Protector of the Gateway: Season 2

by Pan

Chapter 13:

Duncan looked around the locker room, trying to appear casual.

He’d been looking forward to this moment all day. Last night, as he’d been fucking his girlfriend for the second time, he’d only been able to finish by imagining himself here, surrounded by naked, sweaty football players.

Of course, in his fantasy, they hadn’t just been showering and getting dressed. They’d been doing so much more than that…

Just remembering the fantasy was enough to start his dick hardening, and Duncan’s eyes widened as he realized what was happening.

No no no no no, he silently screamed, mentally willing his erection to go down. He couldn’t get a stiffie in the middle of the boy’s locker room—everyone would think he was gay. Which, he reminded himself for the twentieth time that day, I’m definitely not.

The idea sickened him, he assured himself. No, he was just looking for someone as well-endowed as he was—someone he could share the burden with. Two football players with huge cocks—there was certainly nothing gay about that.

The previous night, while fantasizing about this moment, he’d imagined everyone on the team as well-hung as he was. A room full of muscular men, each with cocks hanging down to their knees, licking and sucking each other, helping out with their shared burdens…

Fuck, he thought, as he realized that rather than causing a deflation, his hard-on was continuing to grow. Again, his eyes scanned the room, but this time he wasn’t looking for someone packing as much as he was—this time he was looking to make sure no one had noticed.

Duncan tried not to appear panicked as he saw another player staring straight at him:

Jeff.

The linebacker had a smirk on his face—he’d clearly seen Duncan’s rod beginning to harden, and had probably also noticed the black teen’s efforts to cover it up. Even as he tried to remain calm and maintain eye-contact, Duncan couldn’t help his eyes from flitting down to check out what Jeff was packing…

Even soft, it was huge.

Duncan’s mind was running at a thousand miles an hour. He’d found someone else as well-endowed as he…but would Jeff be interested in helping him out? Surely he’d be open to the idea—after all, he must have gone through the same tumultuous times, unable to find a girl able to take a cock this large…

Over the next fifteen minutes, Duncan took his time, slowly redressing, trying to act casual. As the rest of the football players started to leave, Jeff looked conflicted, like he wanted to stay and talk to Duncan, but clearly unwilling to draw attention to himself. Duncan turned to his locker to straighten up, and when he turned around…Jeff was gone.

Duncan was alone.

With a sigh, Duncan began to trudge out of the empty locker room, pausing at Jeff’s locker to consider what could have been. As he did, he noticed a slip of paper wedged into the side of the door—it was folded in half, with a single word written on the side.

“Duncan.”

Heart pounding, Duncan opened the note, and found three lines of impeccable hand-writing—an address, a time, and a date.

The address was local. 6pm. Friday.

As he left, Duncan tried not to show his joy too obviously, but it was hard to stop himself from skipping. 6pm Friday—that was just over 24 hours away…

He knew he’d be counting down the minutes.

* * *

Almost ten years ago, Michael had discovered and slain a nest of hydra-beasts in a small apartment directly adjacent to Antioch High. It had taken him more than a year to remove the remnants of their ooze, but once he had, he’d ended up with quite a nice place to live. Whenever he had a guest who didn’t know his true nature, he’d claim that his parents were on a trip—there was enough evidence planted around the apartment to suggest their presence, and no one had ever questioned his ruse.

That afternoon, Brandi entered his apartment and was greeted with a huge smile.

He was just so happy to see her—after the awkwardness of the previous evening, he’d thought she might not show up. She had, after all, caught him with another woman…not that they were exclusive or anything like that.

Good thing she didn’t see me today, he thought, before trying to shake the thought from his mind.

After he’d arrived at school, some unusual thoughts had started appearing in his head. He was a demon—he was better than humans, especially human males, and it was his job to show the women of Antioch exactly what he could give them that mere mortals couldn’t.

Michael was an attractive and popular guy—it hadn’t taken long for him to find a human girl with a clear attraction to him, sneak her into an empty classroom, and give her the ride of her life. Where he’d normally be finished within a few minutes, something drove him to make sure he didn’t get off until she had—multiple times. The girl (whose name he couldn’t even remember) had left the room barely able to stand, half-dazed with pleasure.

By chance, his first conquest of the day had been a bit of a blabber-mouth, and by lunch he’d managed to bend two other students over and show them exactly what a superior being was capable of.

Right before the end of school he’d caught up with Brandi and begged her to come and meet him at five. Fortunately, she hadn’t questioned why he needed a few hours; he suspected that learning of his plans to bang two best friends whose busts had suddenly expanded in the last few days wouldn’t go down too well.

But here she was, standing in front of him, and Michael couldn’t help but smile. He loved Brandi—not that he’d ever be able to admit it out loud, of course—and he was fairly sure she loved him too.

“Michael…” she said, trying to keep her voice firm and steady.

In reply, he shushed her and stepped forward, pressing his body against hers. He’d brought her there with the intention of talking, but now that she was here their natural chemistry flared up, that connection neither of them could control…Brandi looked up at him, startled, and against her will, moved forward and met his lips.

“Michael…” she said again, making a shiver run down his spine. She was clearly hurt and betrayed…but whenever she was around, their raw animal attraction took over.

Without a word, Michael reached down and tore her shirt open. Brandi’s heart-rate quickened—it had always been passionate between them, but this was a new side to Michael that she’d never seen. A part of her knew she should be worried about the practical considerations of getting home without a shirt, but in that moment, she only wanted one thing:

Him.

Matching his erotic energy, Brandi pulled his shirt open, scattering buttons to all four corners of the room. His muscular chest was completely hairless and glistening with sweat. The demon had an odd smell—his usual masculine odor was there, but it was mixed with something else. An unusual, almost feminine flavor…

Before Brandi could think about it too hard, Michael had undone her bra and freed her small breasts. They’d done this dance so many times before, they knew each other’s bodies so well—Brandi’s head rolled back with pleasure as Michael’s lips attached themselves to her nipple while his hands roamed around her milky-white skin. His fingertips left a trail of goosebumps wherever they touched.

“Michael…” Brandi said for a third time, fighting against the fog of pleasure which threatened to overtake her. “We should talk…”

“Of course,” Michael replied, his voice a husky growl. “Anything you want…”

Brandi’s words caught in her throat as the demon’s fluttering fingers found their way up her skirt and began to softly press against her already-damp underthings. He knew how to play her body like an instrument…but she knew that if she didn’t talk to him before they did what their bodies were desperate to do, she’d never be able to look herself in the mirror again.

“Stop…” she moaned, and Michael’s fingers withdrew. He took a deep breath, and stood back.

“Of course. What is it?”

It took Brandi a few seconds to get her thoughts together—Michael’s fingers had left an aching need between her legs. She took a deep breath.

“The other night,” she started. “The demon…”

“I’m sorry about that,” Michael said. “I had no idea you were going to be there—I would never…”

“I just…I need to know that…oh god, this sounds so stupid.”

“Say it,” Michael commanded, his voice a low murmur.

“I need to know I’m enough. That you don’t need a demon to be satisfied.”

“Of course not!” Michael replied, shocked. In a brief moment of idiocy, he considered telling Brandi how many human girls he’d cum inside of earlier in the day, but immediately realized it was unlikely to help his case. “Brandi, I think you’re amazing—Rita was…she was a passing fling, nothing more. Do you trust me?”

Brandi bit her lip as she considered her response, but at the earnest look on Michael’s face, her heart melted.

“I do,” she said. “Of course I do…”

With a smile, Michael stepped forward, and scooped the teen girl up his arms.

“Good,” he said, and gently deposited her on the mattress in the corner. “Let me show you how much I enjoy your beautiful human body…”

* * *

Inside the school, Niles paced up and down the library, concerned. Something, clearly, had gotten to Lily—a hex? But it wasn’t adding up. Lily was by far the most adept of the team at recognizing a hex—the tingle of magic, the small visual clues.

Maybe she’d just been incredibly unlucky…but something didn’t fit, and it was making him more uncomfortable by the second.

For the third time that day, and the twentieth time that week, Niles considered dropping in to see Brandi’s mother. Just to see if she’s spotted anything, he told himself, before recognizing his thought process for the flimsy excuse that it was.

He didn’t want her wisdom—he just wanted to see her. But he couldn’t. She’d made it very clear that she had no interest in interacting with him in a non-professional capacity.

Never again.

And so Niles continued to roam his library instead of visiting Kristine’s office. If he had, he would have been very surprised by who he’d find inside…

* * *

“Oh, yes…” Brandi moaned, as Michael’s slick cock found its way inside her folds. She was on her back, Michael’s muscular body on top of her, as he slowly entered her on the mattress he used as a bed.

She’d never been one for foreplay. Once or twice, she’d had a burning desire to kneel before Michael and fellate him, but the second he slipped past her lips, she always realized what she wanted more than anything was to be fucked.

We just fit together so well, she thought with a shudder of pleasure as his shaft entered her. She loved the feeling of fullness; it typically only lasted a few minutes before Michael couldn’t hold back any more and exploded with pleasure, but even without reaching an orgasm of her own, Brandi was never left unsatisfied. She was acutely aware of each and every one of her nerve endings—anywhere Michael’s body came in contact with hers, she tingled, and as he began to thrust in and out of her, she moaned with pleasure.

She was so wet—no lube was required as Michael fucked her, his hips jerking with short, sharp thrusts. She loved feeling him inside of her, she loved knowing her body could bring him pleasure, that she was one of the rare few who could take the entirety of his huge member inside her. Normally her role as the Protector was at the forefront of her mind, but when she made love to Michael, she could let that go, and allow herself to just be a woman. He was so dominant—so masculine—and as his hands ran up and down her body, Brandi allowed herself to let go, to be completely overwhelmed by the pleasure.

After a few minutes, however, she reopened her eyes. Something was up—normally by this point, Michael’s thrusts would have sped up, his jaw would clench and he’d cum inside her. It made Brandi feel so alive when he did…but today, something was up.

“Michael?” she said hesitantly. His eyes were clenched shut, his movement was slow and deliberate.

“Shhh…” he said, without missing a stroke. “Just lay back and enjoy yourself…”

Unsure of exactly what was happening, Brandi lay down and again allowed the sensations to overwhelm her. With every thrust, Michael’s pubic hair pressed against hers; he was entering her at an angle which perfectly stimulated her clit without either of them needing to touch it.

Brandi didn’t masturbate much—her schedule kept her too busy to have much down-time at all, but when she did it was a perfunctory act, like flossing or cleaning her teeth. She would run her hands up and down her body, playing with her nipples until she got wet, and then plunge two fingers into herself repeatedly, rubbing her thumb against her clit until she came. It was always over in a few minutes, and immediately followed by sleep.

As Michael’s long cock thrust into her, she brought her hips up to meet it, and quickly realized his actions were almost perfectly emulating her masturbatory habits. She was tempted to slip a hand between them and start playing with her clit directly, but decided to see what happened if she didn’t, if she just lay back and enjoyed Michael’s long, slow strokes.

“Mmmm,” she moaned, and didn’t even notice she was getting no response.

* * *

Back at the school, Lily was waiting. Brandi had asked her to stick around, in case the conversation with Michael went poorly and she needed some moral support. Within a few minutes, however, Lily had grown bored, and started stalking the halls of the school looking for company.

As she turned down the hall containing Mr. Foster’s office, she heard a strange noise coming from a nearby classroom. Sidling up to the door, she peered through the window, and her knees instantly buckled with arousal at the sight before her.

Inside were the Jackson twins—a pair of tall, muscular teens: Adam Jackson was the star of the track team, and his brother Hans had already received several scholarship offers for his skills on the basketball court.

And they were buck naked.

Lily had to stand on the tips of her toes to peek through the classroom window—the twins had clearly not expected anyone to be poking around after school, or perhaps they simply didn’t care—it was obvious from their behavior that social norms were not a huge priority for either of them in that moment…

Adam’s hands were firmly grasping his brother’s hair as he forced his dick deeper and deeper down Hans’ throat…and it didn’t look like Hans had any objections. Indeed, Hans had one hand gliding up and down his own erection while the other reached around and played with his twin’s anus.

Lily stood there watching for quite a few minutes, ignoring the ache in her achilles heel as she peered through the small window. She was getting wetter and wetter at the incestuous sight before her eyes, and knew that soon, she wouldn’t be able to resist playing with herself.

They must have been affected by a hex, she told herself. Just like Niles thought I was…of course, I’m fine. I’ve been this horny for years now…in fact, it’s weird that Niles has never noticed until now. Maybe there’s something wrong with him.

As Adam’s hips began to jerk, Lily knew he was close to cumming into his brother’s mouth. The idea got her so turned on, she was unable to stop a small moan from leaving her mouth…and even though the classroom door was closed, her pleasure was audible to the boys inside the room.

Their heads whipped around in shock.

Shit! Lily thought, ducking out of sight. It didn’t seem like they’d seen her, and she hoped they wouldn’t come and investigate. If they did, she’d…she’d…

She’d have to join in.

A broad smile appeared on Lily’s face.

She’d have to join in.

As Lily opened the classroom door, the twins were hurriedly getting dressed. White flesh was frantically being covered with sports uniforms as Lily stepped forward, stopping only when she was standing between the two teens.

“Now now, boys,” she said with a broad smile. “Please—don’t cover up on my behalf.”

* * *

For the first time in her life, Brandi was cumming during intercourse. She’d enjoyed sex in the past, but it had always been too brief for her to actually get off. Now, however, Michael’s new techniques (and improved longevity) had allowed her to surrender to the pleasures his hardness inside her brought, and she found her wet cunt tightening around his swollen cock as he slowly slid in and out of her.

“Oh Michael,” she said dreamily, as the throes of her orgasm subsided. She looked up at the handsome teen demon. “That was…”

Brandi’s voice died in her throat, however, as she saw Michael’s face. His eyes were squeezed shut, his face was contorted with concentration, and he didn’t even seem to have noticed her orgasm.

Michael didn’t look like he was getting any pleasure out of their sex. Quite the opposite, in fact.

All of Brandi’s insecurities suddenly came flooding back—he’d found another demon to fuck, now why would he want a human girl like her? Why would he need to fuck her, when he had…what was her name? Rita.

Now that Rita was in the picture, it was clear an inexperienced girl like Brandi wasn’t necessary.

The pleasure from her orgasm slowly ebbed away as Brandi forced herself to breathe. She knew—she hoped—that she was over-reacting. He was fucking her, after all, not Rita. He’d asked to see her. And she’d managed to make him cum so many times before—today, Brandi swore, was not going to be an exception.

She was the Protector. A teenage girl imbued with the power of the Ancients. She could do anything—and today, she was going to make Michael cum.

Spreading her legs as wide as she could, Brandi pushed her fear to the back of her mind and tried to act as seductively as possible.

“Mmmmm,” she moaned. “Michael…yesssss. You feel so good, Michael, so big…”

In fact, now that she’d cum, his size was presenting a bit of a problem. Normally she loved knowing she could take all of the huge demon cock, but though her orgasm had left her pussy soaked, her fear and stress had halted her arousal, and as her excitement faded, his erection was beginning to chafe.

She needed to make Michael cum fast, if she had any chance at all.

“Please,” she said breathily, “fuck me. Fuck me, Michael. Fuck me, like…like I’m your little slut. Can you do that for me, Michael?”

The only response she got was a grunt—Michael not only didn’t look like he was enjoying their sex, he was starting to actually look pained by it. Brandi’s panic rose, her heartbeat quickened—she started squeezing her vaginal walls rhythmically and was immediately rewarded with a small grunt of what she hoped was pleasure.

“Yes, Michael. Do it. Fuck me. Cum inside me. I want you to cum inside me.”

Brandi didn’t know any tricks—she’d never had to. She’d always been so impassioned, so turned on by Michael—and he by her—that they’d unite and just let events take their course.

That clearly wasn’t going to be enough any more. I’m competing with real women now, Brandi told herself, and I’m just a girl.

She needed to up her game.

Pulling Michael’s cock out of her glistening pussy, she flipped over and positioned herself on all fours, presenting what she hoped was a flattering angle.

“Fuck me,” she growled. “Fuck me like an animal.”

Again, Michael positioned his cock at her entrance, but where earlier her pussy-lips had parted invitingly, Brandi’s neurosis had left her too nervous to relax. Thinking on her feet, Brandi spun around and took his cock into her mouth.

Masturbation had always been such a perfunctory thing that Brandi had never even thought to taste her own juices before—as Michael’s cock slipped into her mouth, she found the unexpected taste quite confronting. Not unpleasant, just something she’d never really expected to experience.

She kept his cock in her mouth for just long enough to lather it with saliva, looking up at him as she did. It looked like he wasn’t particularly enjoying the blonde’s first attempt at oral, and so she kept it short.

Just another thing I’m bad at, she thought, while trying to stop her mind from going to such negative places.

Although her pussy was sore and she wanted nothing more than to get away from Michael’s apartment and be alone, Brandi forced a moan as Michael entered her for the second time. As he slowly pistoned in and out of her, it felt as though he was driving her further and further into the mattress. Her head was swimming with infinite emotions, her privates were sore (and getting more so by the minute) and she didn’t even know if Michael was enjoying himself—she was too frightened to turn and check.

The stream of filth never stopped coming out of her mouth—anything Brandi could think of, she lustfully moaned, while at the same time trying to focus on the positive: the warm feeling of his hands on her hips, the fact he had chosen to be with her today, the passion which had been so obvious when their embrace had started.

Nothing seemed to work, however, and after what felt like an eternity, Brandi was horrified to feel Michael’s cock beginning to soften.

“Michael?” Brandi begged, propping herself up on her hands and turning to face him, but there was no response. He simply blushed and avoided eye-contact as his erection completely deflated.

No no no no no, Brandi mentally screamed, pulling herself off the demon’s drooping cock and turning around. She pinched her nipples in an attempt to harden them, and slipped one finger into her own pussy.

Nothing.

For the second time that day—and, in fact, the second time ever—Brandi took Michael’s cock into her mouth.

After several minutes of vigorously fellating him, Brandi finally realized exactly how pathetic she must look at that moment. She was kneeling, naked, in front of a man who she’d caught fucking another woman, his flaccid penis in her mouth, playing with herself despite not even being remotely aroused.

“Wow,” she said out loud, pulling his member out of her mouth and staring at it sadly. “Just…wow.”

Michael didn’t say a word as Brandi stood up and slowly got dressed, pausing only when she realized her shirt was no longer wearable. He didn’t even look at her as she marched toward the door—a million thoughts were running through her head, but she wasn’t going to allow herself to focus on any of them—not until she was well and truly out of the demon’s presence.

“I guess I’ll see you around,” Michael finally mumbled as Brandi stepped out of his apartment, but Brandi couldn’t even muster up a response. She knew the second she opened her mouth, she’d explode—if not in tears, then in anger.

As much as she wanted to connect with Michael, she couldn’t risk alienating her only demon ally, and she certainly didn’t want his pity.

She didn’t think she could cope with it, considering how much she was pitying herself in that moment.

As soon as she was outside of Michael’s home, Brandi began to allow the barrage of emotions in. As she walked back to the school, tears started running down her face. When she reached the spot she’d left Lily, being greeted by an empty hallway was the last straw.

Sore, completely alone, and wearing nothing above the waist but a bra, Brandi broke down crying, openly weeping in the middle of the school she had sworn to protect.