The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Brandi, the Protector of the Gateway: Season 2

by Pan

Chapter 19:

Nicolette scowled as she strode down the hallway. She was starting to attract stares—not for her unhappy facial expression (most of Antioch’s student population was used to Nicolette’s mood swings) but for her unusual gait.

Typically, Nicolette would place one foot in front of the other, her hips swinging as she stalked around the school. Her hands would be busy—holding books, checking her hair, waving at her innumerable friends and admirers.

Today, her fists were balled, and her walk more closely resembled an angry footballer than the pert young cheerleader that she’d been just a few days earlier.

The young Christian girl was horny, hungry for cock…and not having any luck finding it.

I need to fuck.

The thought echoed through her mind repeatedly, even as people dodged her burly march. My body is becoming more and more perfect for child-bearing, but I can’t do anything about it until I find someone to fuck me.

Why can’t I find anyone to fuck me??

It wasn’t as though she hadn’t been putting in the effort—Nicolette had attempted her way through most of the football team, but to her surprise, had received rejection after rejection.

I’m the hottest babe in school, she reminded herself angrily. Why the fuck does no one want to fuck?

The closest she’d gotten was with Charlie, one of the assistant coaches—Nicolette had no way of knowing that earlier in the week, he’d been instructed by Mr. Foster to coat as many girls as he could with his cum, but even he had struggled to get off as he desperately jerked off above the sight of Nicolette’s taut, muscular figure.

Hour-by-hour, her muscles were becoming harder and more defined. Her breasts were barely recognizable as breasts any more, although her nipples still provided her with the same erotic fireworks when they were played with. She’d been so delighted that Charlie hadn’t outright rejected her advances—the look on his face as she’d stripped off for him, however, had quickly told her that she wasn’t getting laid.

Nicolette was so desperate, however, that letting a guy cum on her seemed like a far more attractive option than leaving completely unsatiated, and so she’d desperately frigged herself as he pumped his cock until it fired wave after wave of thick cum all over her body.

Nicolette had managed to cum, but it hadn’t been enough. She needed more than to just get guys off—she needed to get laid. She needed to get pregnant.

As she passed one of the science labs, a thought struck her. It was a thought that she would never even have considered even a few days ago.

What if she lowered her standards?

She stood outside the ‘geek workshop’ (as she’d always thought of it) considering her options. On one hand, she had a reputation to protect. But her desire to get knocked up wasn’t going away. Nicolette had never really understood true need until now. She needed to feel life growing inside her, or she felt as though she’d wither away.

A small moan escaped her lips at the thought. She desperately needed to get pumped full of seed, she needed a man’s offering to find her ovaries, complete her as a woman. She needed it more than she’d never needed anything.

Yes, her reputation was important…but she was dating Duncan, and he was a geek. Any popularity he had these days was due to her—if she could get a geek to knock her up, she could throw him a bit of popularity. After all, she had plenty to spare.

And she knew how desperate nerds were. They were sure to throw her the bone she desperately needed. And god did she need to be boned…

Before she could talk herself out of it, Nicolette pushed the lab door open. There was only one kid in there, a pudgy boy whose name she didn’t know.

Perfect.

“Hi,” she said, showing her perfect teeth in a grin. “Are you busy?”

“N-n-no,” the geek stammered, and Nicolette’s eyes lit up in response.

He was exactly what she was looking for.

* * *

Lily gripped the counter as her head rolled around with pleasure. She was used to high school boys, pumping into her a few times until they dumped their load and rolled off.

Not Greg.

They’d been fucking for half an hour now; it had been a roller coaster. Different positions, speeds, techniques…Lily had been ready to cum almost as soon as Greg’s had entered her, but he’d delayed her orgasm, repeatedly bringing her to the brink and slowing down before she could cum, a wicked grin on his face all the while.

Finally, when his own orgasm had approached, he’d pulled hard on both her nipples and really let loose, pounding into her fast and rhythmically. No longer was he teasing, but neither was he specifically leading her to climax; Greg was focusing on his own pleasure, using Lily’s body to induce an orgasm.

It was that thought that burned into her brain as she came, her pussy clenching around Greg’s erection as it pulsated and filled her with cum.

“Come back tonight,” Greg grunted as Lily slowly got redressed.

“Why?”

He raised one eyebrow, and a thrill ran through her body. She wasn’t even allowed to question him—hot. She’d never done anything like this before, and the hex’s influence meant that every new experience was a sexual thrill.

“Should I bring anything? Or…anyone?”

“Just you,” Greg drawled, pulling his pants back up. “Wear something…”

His eyes scanned her body.

“Wear something like that.”

“Of course,” Lily replied earnestly. “I’ll be here.”

* * *

“Um…uh, Nicolette…I’m…I’m not sure about this.”

A fire came into Nicolette’s eyes.

“What?”

“I’m just…I’m not…”

The cheerleader was naked; she felt so good, getting out of her clothes, showing off her perfect body. The geek, whatever his name was. was still fully dressed, but Nicolette had reached down his slacks and wrapped her strong hand around his greasy, flaccid cock.

Nicolette responded to his protestations by running a hand down her side, enjoying her own firmness. There wasn’t an inch of flab—you could break a piece of wood on her, and she’d barely even notice.

“C’mon,” she cooed. “Don’t you want a piece of this? I’m the most popular girl in school…and I can be all yours.”

“Uh…”

“Can’t you imagine it? Walking into class, everyone looking at you, knowing you’re banging such a perfect piece of ass.”

Nicolette turned and clenched her rock-hard buttocks, moving one of his hands down to touch them. Her ass was perfect—if she didn’t want a baby so bad, she’d have let him fuck her there instead. As it was, she had an agenda in mind.

He shuddered in what she assumed was pleasure.

“I’m your dirty little slut,” she hissed, her deep voice resonating through the room. “Now fuck me.”

“I’m…I’m really not sure I can.”

“Please…”

“I’m sorry Nic…Nic…Nicolette.”

The teen girl grimaced.

“Just lie back,” she rasped. “And let me do the work…”

Pulling his floppy cock out, Nicolette took it into her mouth, and desperately started licking and sucking it, doing everything she could to get a rise out of him.

She was going to get this geek’s sperm if it killed her.

* * *

Before Lily left Greg’s store, he showed her how the vibrator worked.

“This will be running until I see you again,” he said. “And I have the controls—it’s on low now, but I can change that at any point. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” she’d said, and his parting words had echoed in her head for the whole bus ride:

“I own you.”

She’d slipped into school, not even caring about being late, ignoring the stares that her outfit provoked. School suddenly seemed so irrelevant—it had been less of a priority since she’d started helping Brandi protect the world, but now it was hard to care about it at all.

Books. Learning. Careers. What did any of it matter? As the buzz between her legs constantly reminded her, she had an owner now. If he didn’t want her to know how to read, why should she even bother?

Greg had awoken something deep inside her, and she couldn’t wait to explore it further. She never wanted to stop pushing her boundaries, becoming more depraved, darker…more free.

Passing the science lab, she heard a familiar voice.

“No! Please…”

Poking her head in, she saw Christopher, one of the geeks in her study group, with his eyes squinted shut, Nicolette kneeling in front of him.

It looked as though he’d just cum in her mouth; as she angrily protested, white specks flew out.

“I need you to fuck me! We had a deal!”

Lily gawped at Nicolette—she’d noticed the cheerleader getting more muscular, but this was ridiculous. She looked like a parody of masculinity—her shoulders seemed to have broadened, her hips were non-existent, and if you’d put a football uniform on the young woman, it would have been easy to mistake her for a man.

The only remaining sign of her womanhood was her pussy, which Nicolette was desperately playing with, curling two fingers into herself and repeatedly thrusting. From the look in her eyes, Lily suspected that Nicolette wasn’t even aware that she was doing it.

“I’m sorry,” Christopher stammered in reply. With a grin, Lily made her entrance.

“Hey guys.”

“Lily!”

Christopher gawped at the sight of his formerly-shy study buddy, dressed in a white T-shirt that barely hid anything. He glanced down to see what looked like cum dripping down one of her legs.

It couldn’t be.

Could it?

For the past twenty minutes, Nicolette had been fellating him—he’d managed to maintain an erection by closing his eyes and pretending it was someone—anyone—else. When he finally got hard, the excitement of his first blow-job had overwhelmed him, and he’d cum in Nicolette’s mouth without warning.

“Can you give us a minute?” Lily asked, and with a nod Christopher pulled up his slacks, and exited the room.

What the hell happened to Lily? he asked himself. Has she been hiding that body the whole time?

As Christopher left, Nicolette stared at Lily. She’d been dressed to kill yesterday, but this…this was something else.

The moment Christopher closed the room, Mr. Foster’s command kicked in. The two girls practically leapt into each other’s arms; Lily’s tongue began exploring Nicolette’s mouth, cleaning all of Christopher’s seed out, and Nicolette enjoyed, for the first time in what felt like forever, truly feeling wanted.

Reaching between the redhead’s legs, Nicolette was surprised to find a hot buzz. Rather than waste time with explanations, Lily guided her hand to her ass instead, which Nicolette began enthusiastically grasping and squeezing.

“Please…” Nicolette moaned, and Lily pulled back, concerned by the desperate note in her voice.

“What’s wrong, Nick?”

With a sigh, Nicolette began to explain her woes. As she listened, Lily nipped and sucked Nicolette’s muscular exposed flesh, nodding sympathetically.

“So you want to get pregnant?” she eventually asked, before roughly pulling Nicolette’s mouth to hers so their tongues could dance.

“That’s right,” Nicolette said, gasping for breath. She didn’t understand the connection that she and Lily had—except, of course, that it made sense to practice with women when there were no men around…but at that moment, she was profoundly grateful that it existed.

“And no one will fuck you?”

Nicolette nodded, even as Lily reached down and roughly inserted two fingers into Nicolette’s needy snatch.

“Well,” the redhead said thoughtfully, “maybe there’s something we can do about that.”

With a tremendous amount of self-control, Lily pulled herself away from Nicolette and opened the door to the lab.

“Christopher,” she sang into the hallway, “can you come in here?”

“Hi Lily,” Christopher said shyly. “W-w-what can I do for you?”

“I want you to cum in my mouth.” Lily said, and Christopher’s eyes widened in shock.

“Lil?”

“And then,” Lily said, waving off Nicolette’s question, “I’m going to go down on my friend here, and she’s going to get pregnant with your baby.

“Any questions?”

Christopher opened his mouth, but before he could say anything, Lily peeled off her shirt.

By chance, Greg chose that moment to increase up the intensity of her toy, and the young redhead smiled in pleasure.

“Let’s go.”