The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Brandi, the Protector of the Gateway: Season 2

by Pan

Chapter 20:

Duncan tapped his pencil on the desk repeatedly. 2:42pm.

Still.

How could it be 2:42? he wondered. It felt like it had been 2:42 for close to a decade now.

The entire day had followed a similar pattern for the young football player. Every minute had seemed like an eternity, each class had dragged and dragged as minutes ticked by agonizingly slowly. Duncan reached into his pocket and grasped the note comfortingly. He’d read it a thousand times since he’d first seen it in his locker, memorizing not only exactly what it said, but every bump of Jeff’s lettering.

Six pm. Friday.

Today.

Three hours, eighteen minutes to go. Unless…nope. Duncan looked at the clock, hoping that another minute had passed, but no such luck. It was still 2:42, and he was starting to suspect that it was going to be 2:42 forever.

6pm. Friday. Jeff’s house.

Watching the seconds tick by impossibly slowly was the most frustrating experience of Duncan’s life.

After another two hours, the clock ticked over.

2:43. Three hours, seventeen minutes to go.

He couldn’t wait.

* * *

“Nicolette!”

Duncan had no idea what he was going to do with his afternoon—sit at home and watch every second of every minute tick by, probably—but after his infinitely-long class ended, he was surprised to run straight into his girlfriend.

His girlfriend. For a moment, he wondered if he should feel bad about how much he was looking to spending the night with someone who wasn’t her, but then he remembered what he’d learned from Mr. Foster—it was the curse of a huge cock. He needed other, similarly-cursed men to help him out. It wasn’t a gay thing, it was purely biological.

“You look good.”

He wasn’t lying. Nicolette was practically glowing—she and Lily had spent the last hour together, working in tandem. Lily would attract men, get them to cum in her mouth…and then go down on Nicolette, bringing her to orgasm after glorious orgasm, and filling her pussy with precious spunk at the same time.

She was sure she was pregnant now. She just had to be. The two of them had seduced five men; at least one of their offerings must have found its target.

Well, if she was being honest, Lily had taken the lead in seducing them. For reasons Nicolette couldn’t understand, she was increasingly unsuccessful in that arena. She wanted nothing more than to be pounded into submission by a strong, muscular man, but as soon as she showed off her perfect body, they seemed to run scared.

The idea of taking Duncan into the janitor’s office and fucking him silly popped into her head, but a sudden fear struck her: What if he wasn’t into it? What if he rejected her?

What if her boyfriend, who she loved, didn’t want to fuck her?

Like all the other men.

Nicolette wasn’t sure she could handle that, and suddenly grew shy.

“What are you up to?” she asked awkwardly.

“Nothing planned,” Duncan replied. “Do we have a thing tonight?”

“A thing?”

“You know.” Nicolette looked around to make sure that no one was listening. “A demon thing.”

“Oh!”

In his obsession with the sweaty slip of paper in his hand, Duncan had completely forgotten about any other possible obligations.

“I’m not sure—I’ll check with Brandi and let you know, okay?”

“Sure thing,” Nicolette replied. The pair of them stood there uncomfortably until Duncan leaned forward and gave her a quick peck on the lips.

“Love you.”

“Love you too.”

It wasn’t until after Duncan had walked away that Nicolette realized the significance of what had just happened. Neither of them had ever used the L word before—not even after he’d taken her virginity.

Her smile returned. She was young, she was in love…and she was almost certainly pregnant. Life was good.

* * *

“Heya B,” Duncan said, dropping his bag next to the Protector’s. He tried to avoid looking at the clock more than once every ten seconds. 3:24pm.

Two hours, thirty-six minutes to go. In a minute, it would be two hours and thirty-five minutes to go, and that was just five minutes away from being two and a half hours…

He shook his head.

Quit it, he told himself. You’re obsessing.

“Duncan!”

Brandi looked at him, wide-eyed. She’d spent the whole day struggling in her classes, feeling more and more stupid as the day went on. And she was so damn horny. It was as if the dumber she felt, the hornier she felt…

No. No, that couldn’t be right. What a stupid thought.

A pang of arousal shot through her body.

She’d come to the library to stop herself from heading into the bathroom and getting off. Something about that wouldn’t be right. She couldn’t pin her finger on exactly what, but she knew that something about it wouldn’t be right.

“Do we have a meeting tonight?”

Brandi’s hands covered her mouth in shock.

“Do we?? I’m so sorry! I didn’t realise! I…I…”

Duncan laughed, holding his hand out comfortingly.

“Relax, Brandi, you’re not in trouble.” 3:26. “I’m just checking. Are you okay?”

“I’m fine,” Brandi said, a little too quickly. She was aware of just how wet she was—she was starting to wonder if she made a squishing sound while she walked.

Can Duncan smell it? she asked herself. Can he smell how turned on I am? Why am I so turned on?

I need a release.

Mr. Foster’s words suddenly hit her like a truck. When she was turned on, she needed a release—a low-hanging fruit. Someone attainable. Someone who she could use to get off…

Duncan.

Brandi looked at her friend hungrily. He barely even noticed—he was too busy trying to avoid doing the maths: two hours, thirty-three minutes. 153 minutes. That could be broken down into fifteen ten-minute chunks. Or ten fifteen-minute waits. A quarter of an hour—that was nothing. Ten of them would be fine.

“Duncan,” Brandi said, glancing at the library door. “Would you say you’re attracted to me?”

That caught his attention. He stopped trying to decide whether fifty-one waits of three minutes each was preferable to seventeen nine-minute waits, and turned his attention to his friend.

The memory of her walking in on him came to the forefront of his mind, and he stammered a response.

“I, uh…you…I mean…”

“Because,” Brandi said, standing up and walking towards him, “I would say that I am very attracted to you.”

Duncan’s eyes widened. He’d been waiting to hear something like this for a full year now: The Protector of the Gateway, the girl he’d lusted after since they’d first met…was flirting with him.

No, more than flirting. She was outright hitting on him.

Inside Duncan, a small battle waged. His true memories teamed up with the Mr. Foster’s instructions and battled the hex’s influence. He wanted Brandi…and since she’d seen him jerking off his huge member, he was sure that she wanted him to.

On the other hond, his attraction to Jeff was…

No, not attraction. Help. They were just two large-cocked men helping each other out. It was nothing more than that. He still wanted women. Girls.

He still wanted Brandi.

Making up his mind, Duncan grinned, and stood up.

“What are you thinking?” he asked.

Before he could say another word, Brandi’s arms were wrapped around him, her tongue in his mouth.

He tried to fight the strange revulsion rising in his body. This was a dream come true, something he’d fantasized about for over a year. Her body felt so good, so soft, far more voluptuous than he’d expected…

…but he couldn’t deny that he’d enjoy it more if she was hard. Muscular.

Reaching between her legs, even as he was shocked by the warmth of her pussy, he was disappointed that it wasn’t a nice hard cock that he could…

No. Straight. He was straight. He’d just had an amazing night of passionate, heterosexual sex the other night.

He could do that again.

No problem.

Brandi reached between Duncan’s legs, her eyes widening at what she found.

Wow.

She’d thought that Michael was well-endowed, but it was nothing compared to what Duncan was packing. The idea of feeling his huge rod inside her made her knees go weak.

She needed to get off. She needed release. She needed to fuck, and Duncan—sweet, reliable Duncan—was achievable. He wouldn’t reject her.

Stupid and useless though she was.

He would throw her a sympathy fuck, of this Brandi was sure. And at that moment, a sympathy fuck was everything that she wanted, everything she needed.

God she needed to be fucked.

Unzipping Duncan’s jeans, Brandi kneeled in front of him. She desperately wanted to see the monster, to take it in her mouth. She wasn’t good at much, but if she could take Duncan in her mouth, Brandi knew she would feel as though she had some worth.

The blonde teen smiled as Duncan’s python came into view. He was only partially erect (which Brandi couldn’t help but feel was her fault), but even at half-mast, Duncan was enormous.

Her eyes went glassy as she opened her mouth.

As Brandi choked and gagged on Duncan’s cock, her hand ran up and down the shaft, and the instructions implanted by Mr. Foster began to transfer between the two of them.

Duncan’s opinion of Brandi suddenly lowered.

She doesn’t deserve Michael, he suddenly realized, a thought that was quickly followed by a related one. Hell, she doesn’t even deserve me. What a worthless…what a worthless slut.

Meanwhile, Brandi was learning of Duncan’s struggles. Never being able to find someone who could take such a large cock, needing to turn to guys who understood his problem. The barrier in her mind prevented her memories form being altered, but her attitudes flowed and changed—she was suddenly in awe of his amazing cock, and wanted nothing more than to be good enough to take it inside of her.

Maybe, she thought to herself, maybe if it fits…I won’t be useless. I won’t be worthless.

Maybe this is something I could actually be good at. God, wouldn’t that be incredible?

With a renewed fervor, Brandi desperately tried to get as much of Duncan’s cock inside her mouth as she could. She quickly ran into an issue; whenever she tried to take more than a few inches into her mouth, a physical limitation presented itself:

She literally couldn’t stretch her lips any further.

Maybe there’s an ointment I can use, she thought desperately, or some exercises that I can do.

I need to be good at this.

I need it.

* * *

Lily reluctantly broke away from the kiss. She had planned on going straight from school back to Greg’s…but had run into Nicolette on the way out.

After making each other cum half a dozen times that day, the novelty was starting to wear off. Lily knew she could never say anything; Nicolette looked so happy to finally have someone taking care of her sexual needs. She’d started ranting about motherhood, about how excited she’d be to have Lily holding her hand during childbirth, sucking the milk from her tits when she was pregnant…

That did hold a perverted appeal, Lily had to admit.

But she’d promised to go back. Since a specific time hadn’t been discussed, she wanted to be there now.

“Mmmmm,” Nicolette moaned, stretching her arms behind her and making her biceps bulge. “Gosh, Lil…we really are great together.”

“Sure,” Lily conceded with a smile. “I’ll talk to you tomorrow, okay?’

“Oh, so we don’t have a thing tonight?”

Lily paused, and shook her head impatiently.

“Do we? I can’t make it.”

“Oh! What are you up to?”

“I’ve got to see a man about a toy,” she replied with a smile. Greg had been teasing her all day. Aside from the occasional spike, he’d kept her toy on low all day. She knew the vibrator went much, much higher—when she saw him tonight, she intended to find out what the toy’s upper limits were…and what they did to her.

“Okay,” Nicolette said, trying to mask the note of concern in her voice. This sounded like the kind of thing that Niles had been worried about—skipping demon duties, meetings with strange men. “Have fun!”

As Lily left, her tits bouncing with every step, Nicolette made a move towards the library. She needed to find out if there was a meeting that night…and tell Niles about Lily.