The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Brandi, the Protector of the Gateway: Season 2

by Pan

Chapter 21:

“Yessss,” Duncan hissed as Brandi frantically bobbed her head up and down the first few inches of his enormous erection. “Oh Jeff, you sexy little cocksucker.”

Brandi’s heart sank at the football player’s words. Was she so useless that Duncan had to pretend it was someone else going down on him? A puzzled look came across her face as she tried desperately to produce more saliva.

She knew she could never be as good as another well-endowed man, but she could try. As she forced as much of Duncan’s cock down her throat as she could, he moaned.

Grabbing her hair, he started frantically fucking her face.

“Damn it,” he said, opening his eyes and pulling his cock out of Brandi’s mouth.

“What’s wrong?”

“Your hair,” he said, the disgust obvious in his voice. “It’s too long. God, you really are worthless, aren’t you?”

His words hit Brandi like a slap in the face. Duncan was right, of course—she knew that on a deep level. But the fact that he didn’t even respect her enough to lie about it, to protect her feelings…

It was worse than she’d thought. Even her closest friends knew how useless she was.

To make things more confusing, the more she dwelled on her own worthlessness, the more her arousal grew. She felt like she hadn’t cum in years, a frustration that was only amplified by the feeling that she’d never be able to find anyone with low enough standards to fuck her.

And that thought just served to turn her on even more. Within a minute of Duncan pulling out of her mouth, Brandi was twitching with arousal, barely able to speak.

“Please…” she begged, and Duncan looked at her disdainfully.

“What?”

“Please…I…I need to be fucked. Please.”

Duncan sighed.

“The ass,” he said, after a lengthy pause.

“What?” Brandi replied, shocked.

“I’ll help you out, but I want to do it in the ass.”

“I…”

Brandi trailed off. On one hand, her pussy was desperate to be filled—she’d never wanted to be fucked so hard in her life. But that obviously wasn’t on the table…

She’d never even considered anal sex before. But as she started bouncing the idea around her head, it made a lot of sense. It was a desperate act, done by desperate people…worthless sluts who couldn’t attract men any other way.

Like me.

Duncan glanced at the clock. 4:02pm. While Brandi had been blowing him, there had been a three-minute period where he hadn’t even looked at the time once. This was a much better way to pass the time than sitting at home, counting the seconds.

The sound of Brandi’s moan brought Duncan’s attention back to the Protector—accepting that she was a worthless slut had fed into the cycle and turned her on even more. She was desperate enough to try anything, and so when she noticed Duncan staring at her, just nodded.

Duncan picked up the blonde girl and positioned her over Niles’ desk. She unbuttoned her overalls, letting them fall, lowering them and pulling down her panties as well.

“Do you have any lube?” he asked.

“Use my pussy,” she puffed, and Duncan winced at the idea. For some reason, the idea of putting his dick inside Brandi’s pussy held no appeal.

“Use it, she moaned, “to…get your dick…wet…

“Use me…”

Well, he thought, any port in a storm…

Brandi bellowed with pleasure as Duncan’s enormous cock started to slide into her dripping-wet pussy. Mr. Foster’s alterations kicked in, and her whole body began to shake with pleasure. Just as she was about to cum, Duncan paused, and Brandi realized that he wasn’t fucking her—not really. He was using her pussy to get his dick wet, and nothing more.

That was all she was good for. Getting dicks wet.

She almost came at the thought.

* * *

Lily was sitting on the bus when she got a sudden surprise.

The toy buried deep within her suddenly began throbbing—it had been on a low hum all day, but now it seemed Greg had grown playful…right as Lily was returning to him.

She looked around. Considering the position of the toy, it felt to the young woman like everyone on the bus should be able to hear it, but no one else seemed to have noticed.

Just as she was getting used to the ebb and flow of the new setting, her toy suddenly began buzzing faster and harder than it had all day.

“Ohhh…” Lily moaned, unable to stop herself from reacting out loud to the sudden burst of pleasure. Opening her eyes, she confirmed that now everyone on the bus was staring at her, shocked.

The attention of so many strangers, combined with the pleasure that Greg was remotely providing awakened the part of her hex that made her thrive on new experiences. Suddenly her nipples were rock nipples, her breathing grew faster and faster, and she was unable to stop her hips from thrusting forward with every throb of the small toy deep within her.

She looked as though she was in heat, trying to fuck an invisible intruder. A part of her wanted to open her mouth and apologize, but she knew that if she tried to talk, she’d just end up moaning, cumming, letting a stream of filth emerge; begging the men on the bus to fuck her, begging the women to watch.

Instead, Lily tried to keep her mouth shut. The end result was a series of short whimpers as the toy continued to buzz and purr, bringing her closer and closer to what she knew could very quickly turn into a screaming orgasm.

Many of her fellow passengers had turned away in disgust, but two people were still watching—one was a man who looked to be at least 70, and one was a student around her age.

The student had clearly never been exposed to this kind of erotic display (just as Lily hadn’t been, just a few days earlier) and was watching, gobsmacked.

Lily wanted to strip off, take the student’s cock in her mouth and let the old man fuck her ass, but she managed to hold back. If she let her lust overtake her now, in such a public place, she would be arrested…and then she’d never get to Greg’s and find out what he had in store for her.

She struggled against her base impulses, trying to prevent her body from writhing with pleasure, fighting to prevent excited gasps from emerging from her mouth.

When she came, she did so as quietly as she could. Okay, so she was unable to prevent her hands from crudely grabbing her barely-covered breasts, and she failed to stifle the orgasmic hum that left her mouth. The waves of lubrication that her body had produced soaked into the bus seat, and she was sure that everyone could smell her arousal…but at least she hadn’t done what she so desperately wanted to do: stripped off, inviting every man there to cum onto her naked teenage body as she rolled around the aisle, cumming and cumming and cumming and cumming…

As she came down from her orgasm, panting with pleasure, Lily’s eyes opened wide

Greg, she realized, had no way of knowing that she’d cum, and the toy was showing no signs of slowing down…

* * *

“So…tight…”

Brandi beamed with pleasure at Duncan’s words. She wasn’t sure if it was a compliment or not, but she was determined to take it that way. The Protector was on her knees in the middle of the library, her face pushed against the thick carpet as her hands reached back and pulled her asshole open for her black friend’s enormous cock.

“Please…” she begged, her voice muffled by the velvet. “I…I need it.”

This was an encounter that Duncan had imagined so many times before.

So why wasn’t it anything like his fantasies?

Everything about Brandi had once been so sexy, so appealing to him…

Now, as he finally started to fuck her, as he’d dreamt of since literally the moment he met her, he was disappointed. She was just a slut. Just a cheap…no, cheap was too kind. She was a worthless slut, so desperate for cock it was actually unattractive to him.

Not that he didn’t understand the feeling…

As soon as Duncan’s cock had entered her dripping pussy, it had started to soften. He’d shut his eyes and pulled it out, using Brandi’s juices as lubricant as he ran his hand up and down the thick shaft, imagining the hand of Jeff…or any of the other football players.

Soon he was hard again. Positioning his cock at the entrance of Brandi’s virgin ass, he’d slowly started push forward, pretending it was a handsome man he was penetrating, instead of his slutty, worthless friend.

The resistance he’d met had surprised him, but he’d kept on pushing, desperately trying to block out Brandi’s gasps of pleasure (or possibly pain). After getting more than half of his erection was inside her, he knew he had to stop—not because he was worried about hurting her, but because he literally couldn’t push any further.

Useless slut, he thought to himself. He briefly withdrew his cock, before slamming it into her without warning, meeting the same resistance. Can’t even take my full length…

* * *

By the time the bus arrived, Lily was a wet, quivering mess. The toy hadn’t slowed down for the remainder of the journey, and she’d cum twice more. Quiet, shivering orgasms that she desperately tried to hide from her fellow passengers.

But they knew what was happening. At least, the ones who were paying attention. Many of the women had turned away in disgust, trying desperately to ignore the whimpering girl.

As well as a dozen or so men, one girl had continued watching.

If Lily hadn’t been so thoroughly distracted by the pulsating piece of plastic in her pussy, she would have guessed the voyeuristic girl to be in her late twenties. There was a slight smirk on her face as she watched Lily writhe in pleasure, but her eyes were what really gave her away—they had a fire dancing within them.

Watching Lily spontaneously orgasm, seemingly with no stimulation at all…it was clear that this was the best thing that the stranger had seen in some time.

When Lily left the bus, the girl looked like she was considering disembarking as well, just to keep watching. But she’d stayed, following Lily only with her eyes as she shakily walked down the street and into Greg’s store.

“Interesting,” the stranger said quietly, and went back to people-watching, her eyes scanning the reaction of the men around her now that their entertainment was gone.

Six, she concluded as the bus pulled away. Six of them had been so distracted, they’d done absolutely nothing to hide their erections; their hardness was tenting their pants, clearly visible.

I’ll have to keep an eye on that one.

* * *

Tears were streaming down Brandi’s face as she experienced the greatest mixture of emotions she’d ever felt. Shame, arousal, frustration, pain…they all culminated into a perverse pleasure. As Duncan began thrusting in and out, she tried to prevent her face from moving too much, from getting injured as it rubbed up against the rug.

Carpet-burn. On her face. She couldn’t think of anything that would more obviously mark her as a slut; the slut that she clearly was. Letting one of her best friends get off inside her ass, letting him fuck her on the library floor.

He wasn’t even into her. That was the thought that stuck in her head as the sensation of Duncan’s cock filled her up again and again, bringing her ever-closer to orgasm. She was losing her anal virginity to someone who didn’t even want to fuck her.

She was worthless.

A small orgasm shuddered across Brandi’s entire body at the thought. She was a worthless slut. Her only use was providing a hole for men to come in. She was an unworthy, slutty little tramp…

She came again at the thought, shutting her eyes to savor the moment. Duncan, too, had his eyes tightly shut (to help him better imagine that it was a man he had his cock half-buried in) and so neither of them noticed Nicolette’s entrance.