The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Brandi, the Protector of the Gateway: Season 2

by Pan

Chapter 23:

“How long does it take a guy to get off?” Brandi asked, and Lily didn’t even hesitate before responding.

After Greg had cum inside her ass, he’d taken the toy out (an action which had simultaneously filled her with relief and disappointment) and asked her what she was up to that evening.

“Nothing,” she’d said, looking up at him obediently. “I’m all yours.”

He’d paused at that.

“All mine?”

“Yes, sir,” Lily responded, enjoying the burst of arousal she got from using the term of submission.

“You promise?”

“Of course.”

Greg weighed up his options for a second. On one hand, he’d only just met this chick, and she was clearly crazy. On the other hand, she seemed to be a kind of crazy he could use…and he’d already emptied his balls several times that day.

“Get dressed,” he said, and when Lily had shot him a questioning look in response, he’d looked her firmly in the eyes. “Unless you’re not serious about being mine.”

She didn’t say anything in return, just got up and immediately started dressing. Greg disappeared into the back room for a minute, and when he returned, there was a small package in his hand.

“Go to this address,” he said firmly, “and deliver this. In return, they’re going to give you $200.”

“What is it?” Lily said, unable to resist.

“Drugs,” Greg said. “Deliver them and bring the money back, I’ll let you have some.”

Nodding slowly, Lily was amazed at how much that lit up her nether-regions. She’d never particularly been interested in drugs before now, but suddenly the idea of getting high and getting fucked was the hottest thing she could imagine.

“You screw me over on this…I’ll never fuck you again.”

The look of fear that entered Lily’s eyes at his threat told Greg that he’d read the girl right. For whatever reason, she was desperate for cock and would do whatever it took to get it.

He was going to have a lot of fun with this one.

Lily had been afraid of going to a strange location alone, and so she’d dropped by Brandi’s house first and asked if she would come along. To her surprise, Brandi hadn’t even asked what they were doing or where they were going.

Halfway to “Marty’s”, the teens’ contemplative silence had been broken by Brandi’s question.

“I guess 5 minutes?” Lily responded, after a brief reflection. She certainly couldn’t remember anyone lasting much more than that—when Greg was slipping his well-lubricated cock into her ass, it certainly hadn’t taken much longer than 5 before he was cumming deep inside her.

“That’s what I thought,” Brandi said. She slipped back into a quiet reverie, and Lily decided not to disturb her.

When they eventually reached the address, some time later, they were surprised to find a sleazy strip club on the outskirts of town.

“Why are we here?” Brandi asked, for the first time curious about their mission—they had moved far enough away from the school that the counsellor’s influence had mostly faded. Lily slowly pushed the door open instead of answering, revealing a dark, mostly-empty bar.

There was a blonde girl in the middle of the stage, dancing provocatively, and both the girl’s eyes widened as they realized she was topless.

“Wow…” Brandi said, transfixed by the movement. A mixture of judgement and arousal came across Brandi’s face. Stripping was…well, it was disgusting, she knew that.

So why was it suddenly so appealing to her?

As her friend stared, Lily nervously made her way over to the bar.

“Hey,” the rat-faced man polishing glasses grunted, a leer appearing on his face as he scanned her body. “You here for a job?”

“No,” Lily said, a shudder of heat passing through her body at the thought. “Greg told me to deliver this.”

She handed over the package, and the sleazy-looking bartender’s eyes lit up.

“Gimme that,” he said, snatching it from her. He seemed satisfied by the package’s contents, and slammed his fist into the side of the cash register, opening it up. He pulled out some filthy-looking notes, counted them twice, and then thrust them into Lily’s face.

“Thanks.” She slipped the money into her pocket, too distracted to count it.

“Let me know if you ever change your mind,” he said aggressively, and Lily just nodded dumbly in response.

* * *

The walk home was similarly quiet. The closer they got to the centre of town, to Mr. Foster’s power, the less Brandi wrestled with her feeling of disgust. By the time they reached Brandi’s house, her internal struggle had disappeared entirely, replaced by dreams of stripping, images of being the one up on the stage, removing her clothes and basking in the adoration of all those sexy, sleazy men.

I probably couldn’t even turn them on, she realized with a sigh. If nothing else, the encounter with Duncan proved that.

As she’d been getting redressed from their anal tryst, a thought had crossed Brandi’s mind. Michael hadn’t even been able to get it up, and Duncan had resorted to thinking about men in order to cum inside her.

Was she really that unattractive?

The answer, she knew instinctively, was yes. She wasn’t even hot enough to make one of her best friends cum, one whom she knew (in the way that women so often did) had wanted her for years now.

Brandi’s mother—unsurprisingly—wasn’t home, and so she slowly stripped off in front of the mirror, tears welling up as she examined each part of her body, judging them, realizing that every one of them came up short.

Her legs were longer than she remembered, her boobs were fatter, and she didn’t even know what was going on with her ass. All-in-all, she looked like a parody of a woman…no wonder she was having such trouble with the boys. They wanted someone real, not someone with exaggerated curves and a perpetually dumb look on her face.

Worst of all, as tears began to roll down her face, she could feel herself getting turned on.

What’s wrong with me? she thought desperately, even as one hand drifted between her legs. Knowing that I’m stupid…worthless…my only value is as a piece of ass…that shouldn’t be turning me on…

She pictured all the men in her life—Duncan, Michael, even Niles—standing above her, looking down on her, disgust in their eyes. In real life, she fell to her knees, her eyes closed, imagining that she was surrounded by the scornful looks of the men she loved.

“You’re scum,” she pictured them saying. “No, don’t touch us—you’re not even good enough for that.”

As they berated her, she imagined them pulling out their thick cocks, rubbing their hands up and down them, beating off even as they told her how little she turned them on, how much they despised her and how she was only good enough to be a receptacle for their cum.

Brandi sobbed, one hand furiously pistoning between her legs. She had no idea why these images turned her on so, but it was impossible to deny the effect that they had on her psyche.

Before long, she was picturing all three men cumming, simultaneously covering her face, her back and her huge, awful tits with their cum. She shuddered in orgasm at the mental image—being used as a sperm target by the men who loved her the most, reduced to nothing more than an aid in getting off.

When her orgasm subsided, the tears returned, and Brandi threw herself on the bed. For the next half hour she cried, until she felt like there were no tears left.

And then, before getting ready for her patrol, she got off again, this time imagining being forced to suck their cocks until they were hard, only so they could fuck other, more attractive women.

* * *

5.58pm. He was early—by a whole 120 seconds—but Duncan didn’t care. At five, he’d left his house—the walk to Jeff’s was less than ten minutes, but he didn’t want to do anything that risked him being late. He’d spent the next forty minutes killing time outside the house, doing anything he could to avoid being spotted through the windows, desperately trying to distract himself from feeling every single minute tick by.

Finally, two minutes early, he’d rung the doorbell. He’d considered arriving “late”, just to show that he wasn’t too keen, but he couldn’t bring himself to do it. More than anything, he wanted to see Jeff, to touch him, to…

Just to help him out, he reminded himself for the thousandth time that day. Not for anything more than that. Big cocks gotta stick together, after all.

It was with that image in mind that he opened the door, and stared, gobsmacked, at the sight in front of him.

“Duncan!”

“Mrs. Winter!”

Brandi’s mother was on all fours in the entranceway, completely naked. It took him a few moments to take his eyes off the busty woman (had her chest always been that large?), but his heart leapt as he noticed Jeff on his knees behind her, rhythmically thrusting in and out.

Even as Mrs. Winter stared at him in shock, she continued to push back against Jeff’s enormous cock, moaning softly each time it filled her up. Jeff looked over and shot Duncan a cheeky grin.

“Surprise!” he said, and beckoned for the black teen to close the door and lean closer.

Duncan unceremoniously obeyed the unspoken command, and as Jeff continued to fuck their formerly-prim teacher, the football players’ mouths met.

He couldn’t help but melt into the kiss—Duncan’s lips had never touched those of another male, and he was shocked and alarmed by how much he loved it. As Jeff’s tongue slipped into his mouth, his eyes opened wide, and he noticed that Jeff’s attention was totally focussed on Brandi’s mother, who was almost breaking her neck in her attempt to watch the two young lovers make out.

Oh! Duncan realized, relief and disappointment washing over him. This isn’t a gay thing—this is for the sake of Mrs. Winter.

A pang of confusion hit him, but he quickly decided instead to just go along with it. After all, it meant that he could enjoy the attentions of another man without any risk of being mistaken for homosexual…plus, he’d had a crush on Brandi’s mother for almost as long as he’d been attracted to the Protector herself.

It wasn’t a crush he’d thought much about in the last few days, but he seized upon the excuse. He’d do anything that meant he could enjoy Jeff’s tongue exploring his mouth without calling his sexuality into question.

Anything.

Closing his eyes, he enjoyed every sensation of his fellow football player’s tongue meeting his. He could feel that he was getting hard, his python of a cock beginning to plump up, and he shivered with delight as Jeff reached into his pants and began slowly stroking and caressing his monster erection.

“Oh, god!” Mrs. Winter panted at the sight of the interracial teen couple making out, and soon closed her eyes as well. She was about to peak again, and she wanted to focus entirely on the sensations of her wet cunt clenching and spasming around Jeff’s cock.

She was in heaven.

I’m such a good mother, she thought, before an orgasm overwhelmed her and her brain turned off entirely.

For the next few hours, the three deviants played. Jeff’s house was far enough away from the school that his sexuality was fluid, and he got equal pleasure from getting either of his partners off. Mrs. Winter’s programming had firmly taken hold, and so while an occasional stray doubt crossed her mind as she took the boy’s cocks inside her again and again (frequently simultaneously), it was easy enough to dismiss it and let the pleasure take over.

Duncan, meanwhile, was torn between Mr. Foster’s orders and the impulses that the hex had given him. On one hand, he knew that he was obsessed with women, with fucking every woman he encountered…but those thoughts were so easily overwhelmed by the hex’s influence.

He fulfilled fantasies he’d imagined for months as he fucked his friend’s mother, as he wondered how she was able to deep-throat his enormous cock, and as he positioned her pliable body into every position he’d ever dreamed of, but it wasn’t quite what he hoped it would be.

Even as Mrs. Winter groaned around his huge member, his attention was on Jeff, heartily fucking her ass, wishing that it was his ass being stretched out by Jeff’s huge cock, wishing that he could take his manhood inside of him, let him cum inside…

Every time the two boys double-teamed Mrs. Winter, Duncan felt envious of her. He wanted to be the one being fucked by two men at once. Every time he fooled around with Jeff—“just to turn Mrs. Winter on”, of course—he wished that they were alone, that the big-titted slutty teacher wasn’t watching them, playing with herself, moaning about what good boys they were to help her out like this.

Finally, he couldn’t take it any more.

“Fuck me,” he moaned into Jeff’s ear, louder than he anticipated. The trio had been fooling around for almost three hours; Mrs. Winter had cum more times than she could count by the boys’ cocks, but Duncan had only gotten off twice: once by Jeff’s hand (onto their teacher’s face) and once, with great effort, inside Mrs. Winter’s ass.

Jeff and his teacher both stared at Duncan in shock. A slow smile spread across Jeff’s face, but before he could say anything, Mrs. Winter spoke up gently.

“Duncan, darling,” she said to the mortified teen. “Are you gay?”