The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Brandi, the Protector of the Gateway: Season 2

by Pan

Chapter 25:

“No!” Duncan exclaimed, while Kristine and Jeff shared a knowing glance. “No, damn it—I’m not gay!”

“It’s okay honey,” the older woman said sympathetically. “No one here is going to…—“

“I’m not gay,” he insisted, and Mrs. Winters moaned in surprise as he pulled out of her. Before she could regain her composure (at least, as much composure as one can regain while naked and spreadeagled on the carpet) Duncan had gathered his clothes and left.

He’d spent the next half hour making his way to Nicolette’s house, and then when there was no sign of her there, headed straight to the school. He’d found her in the library, looking—impossibly—more muscular than the last time he’d seen her.

Duncan knew he was straight. He was straight and obsessed with fucking women with his huge cock. His desire for Jeff was an aberration, irrelevant in the scheme of things. After all, he’d fucked both Brandi and her mother within a few hours of each other—two women. Women who he’d been lusting after for many months now.

So what if he wanted to take Jeff into a private room and spend a few hours getting each other off? That was just what men with huge cocks did, to help each other out.

It didn’t make him gay.

And so he’d immediately sought out his girlfriend—his female, woman girlfriend—to prove his masculinity. She hadn’t been at home, and so Duncan had headed straight for the school.

“Well maybe I don’t want to talk to you,” Nicolette said when he found her, but her heart wasn’t in it. She knew that she was meant to be furious at Duncan—a few hours ago, she’d caught him cheating on her in this very room…with Brandi, of all people.

But getting mad at him, playing hard-to-get…those were the actions of the old Nicolette, when she’d still had a body to kill for, and social status to spare. Now, she was…well, she wasn’t in a position to lose any more friends.

Sure, Duncan had been a geek when they met, but now he was…if not “cool”, certainly higher up the totem than she was. And it was obvious that he was able pull attractive women—if Brandi hadn’t been enough evidence of that, he practically reeked of sex.

A part of her wanted to ask where he’d been, who he’d been fucking. But she knew that if she did, she risked losing the one guy who was still attracted to her.

“What’s wrong, babe?”

It didn’t take her long to make up her mind.

“I don’t want to talk about it,” she said, wrapping her muscular arms around him. “In fact…I don’t want to talk at all.”

Duncan grinned as her tongue slipped into his mouth. This was what he was all about—women. Her body was firm against his, and with his eyes closed, it was easy to focus on her muscular form.

* * *

The middle-aged librarian’s eyes gleamed as he unzipped his pants. He had the demon exactly where he wanted him—unconscious, helpless, and subdued.

“This is what you get,” he gloated. “This is what happens when you mess with a Mentor.”

“No…” Mr. Foster muttered, silently cursing when his whimper caused the Brit to hesitate. Perhaps he’d laid it on a little thick—Niles wasn’t an inherently cruel man, and he needed to skirt that line of helplessness. Thinking fast, he continued:

“No, Brandi…don’t stop.”

The sound of Niles’ belt clinking almost caused Mr. Foster to smile, but he managed to resist. He was so close.

“Suck your mother’s tits,” he mumbled, and even through the haze of exhaustion, he could feel Niles’ anger flare.

“How do you like this?” he snarled.

Mr. Foster opened his mouth to emit another utterance, and was delighted to find that before he could get any words out, the Mentor’s erection forcibly entered his mouth.

When he’d been at college, almost twenty years ago, Niles had experimented with homosexuality—he’d enjoyed the few encounters he’d been involved with, but it utterly paled in comparison to the strength of his feelings for women, and so he had never felt the need to revisit same-sex relationships.

The concoction of emotions and urges that Mr. Foster had been brewing, however, meant that for the moment, sexuality was irrelevant. Gay, straight, bisexual—nothing mattered except getting his revenge on the demon who had infiltrated the school, infiltrated the Protector and her closest friends.

And in that moment, no revenge seemed more suitable than fucking the demon’s throat raw and cumming down his neck.

The compulsion to dominate, the desperate need to get off, and the burning desire for payback combined in the normally mild-mannered man, and soon his hands were gripping the seemingly-unconscious counsellor’s hair and using his slack-jawed mouth to pleasure himelf.

Mr. Foster had to remind himself to continue the bluff—Niles was distracted, but not so distracted that he wouldn’t notice his cock suddenly lengthening, or his sensitively abruptly increasing tenfold.

Not, of course, that he particularly needs it, the demon told himself. The Mentor’s cock was an impressive length—it didn’t have the exaggerated proportions of someone who has been supernaturally altered, but for a mortal, it certainly wasn’t anything to scoff at.

Niles’ eyes lit up with arousal and fury as he brutally fucked the demon’s throat. Mr. Foster occasionally gagged slightly at the force of his assault, but Niles didn’t let up—he’d managed to find an angle that stimulated the most sensitive part of his cock, and his frantic thrusting was now equally driven by revenge and lust.

As the demon drooled and choked, he continued to monitor the situation. Niles was distracted, but not enough to be defeated by a direct assault, and he would almost certainly be able to resist the feeble effort that Mr. Foster had the energy for. But he was quickly running out of time—Mr. Foster was aware of his mortal body’s physical limitations—if Niles continued pounding into him like this, he was actually going to pass out.

He decided to take another risk, and projected some more images. Rather than assault the librarian’s mind from the outside, however, he used the cock sliding in and out of his mouth as a conduit, sending the new pictures through the librarian’s bloodstream.

Niles shut his eyes as scenes began appearing in his head—unlike the perverse gallery that Mr. Foster had been projecting earlier, these were positive and powerful. Kristine, wrapping her arms around him, thanking him for saving her, thanking him for saving her daughter. Kristine, moving her lips to his, parting them with her tongue.

Kristine, on her knees in front of him, truly demonstrating her gratitude.

When it was clear that Niles didn’t suspect anything of his projections, Mr. Foster took it a step further. Kristine was naked, moaning his name, her hips bucking against his, the rhythm matching up with the reality of his thrusts. Mr. Foster’s pain turned into Kristine’s pleasure, and it wasn’t long until Niles was panting with need as he imagined his cock entering the woman he loved, instead of the demon he hated.

Cum, Mr. Foster commanded. Cum now.

Niles was too far gone to even question the sudden order, or where it had come from. With a final, triumphant push, Niles found himself climaxing inside the infernal creature’s mouth, filling the unholy beast with his seed.

Mr. Foster seized the opportunity—he’d wormed his way into Niles’ head, but rather than give any further orders, he squeezed the section of the librarian’s brain he already had access to, repeating his command, mentally repeating it, shouting it, until it was all that Niles could think about.

Cum now, he repeated. Cum NOW.

Niles’ eyes opened wide as he realized Mr. Foster’s ploy, but it was too late. The demon had a firm grasp on his mind, and the waves of pleasure raging through his body were distracting him too much for him to be able to fight back.

His body continued to obey Mr. Foster’s command—Niles had experienced many orgasms in his forty-odd years on the planet, but nothing compared to this. For several minutes, he stood there gasping, unable to move, unable to resist, unable to do anything but obey the command. Unable to do anything but cum, cum, cum.

Mr. Fosters was furiously swallowing Niles’ cum as the human’s cock jerked and throbbed and continued to empty his mortal balls at a truly incredible rate. His lips had a firm hold on the librarian’s cock, and whenever Niles tried to raise a hand to strike him, a swirl of the tongue was enough to cause a twitch of pleasure to go through the man’s entire body, distracting him from any thoughts of revenge.

Finally, when Niles’ urethra was threatening to completely burn out, Mr. Foster released his hold on the cock in his mouth and the mind in his clutches, and smiled with satisfaction as Niles crumpled to the floor, utterly spent.

The demon leaned forward, running his tongue around his mouth and cleaning out the last remaining traces of the Mentor’s semen.

“Well, well, well…” Mr. Foster mused. Niles’ eyes twitched as he desperately, fruitlessly tried to erect a defense around his mind. “Let’s see what we can do here…”

* * *

Nicolette moaned with pleasure as Duncan pounded into her, again and again. She was practically glowing with pleasure—her boyfriend was fucking her hard, fucking her like he had something to prove.

The feeling of being in his strong arms (although not, she had to admit, quite as strong as hers) as he pounded her into the books was magical. They were almost certainly leaving a mess, but in that moment, she didn’t care.

She felt wanted. Sexy.

Loved.

With the exception of scattered moments with Lily, Nicolette couldn’t remember the last time she’d felt this desired. Duncan not only didn’t seem to mind her muscles, he seemed to actually find them a turn-on, occasionally halting the action to run his tongue along her biceps, or reach down and brush his fingertips across her pecs.

And her lack of breasts didn’t seem to bother him—when he wasn’t caressing her muscles, his hands were creating fireworks, cupping her almost non-existent breasts and pulling and tweaking on her nipples.

“I’m cumming,” she gasped for the second time in so many minutes. “Oh god, Duncan…”

“Shhh,” he muttered, before moving his lips down onto her neck. “Don’t talk, baby…”

“Sorry,” she said shudderingly as another climax overtook her. Panting with need, her strong vaginal muscles clenched Duncan’s cock hard, but it didn’t slow down his urgent thrusts for a second.

After her orgasm passed, she realized that after almost fifteen minutes of fucking, her boyfriend didn’t seem any closer to climax.

“Are you okay?” she asked, and when she was again met with a frustrated shushing sound, ignored it and continued. “What do you need?”

“Nothing,” Duncan grunted. He could hardly explain to her how many times he’d already cum that day—which was, he knew, the only reason he was struggling to orgasm now.

Nicolette nodded, and fell silent again as Duncan’s huge member continued impaling her, over and over.

“Dunc,” she said, feeling him tense up at the sound of her voice. “I’m starting to get sore.”

“Sorry,” he said, immediately slowing down. “What if I fuck your ass?”

“Oh!” she said, a flush covering her face as he pulled out of her. The image of him taking Brandi like that was burned into her brain, and she knew it would be for life. The idea of imitating the position wasn’t particularly tempting…but on the other hand, perhaps by reclaiming it, the image would lose its power.

“Only if you want to,” he quickly added, and her heart warmed as she nodded in response.

“Of course,” she said, and was soon grunting with the strain of Duncan’s sizable member finding its way up her rear passage.

Three girls in one afternoon, Duncan thought to himself smugly as he gripped Nicolette’s sides and started fucking her ass in earnest. How could anyone think I was gay?