The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Brandi, the Protector of the Gateway: Season 2

by Pan

Chapter 26:

Niles adjusted his cufflinks as he left the counsellor’s room. It had been empty, of course. It was after school hours—why had he expected the counsellor to be there?

Why had he gone to see the counsellor at all?

He shook his head, dismissing the strange thoughts. It was hardly the time to get distracted by whatever side-errand had brought him to the counsellor’s office—he had more important things to focus on. He had to find out what was messing with the Protector and her friends, what was causing the strangeness in the school.

And, just as importantly, he was well overdue to find himself a new pet.

Images of scantily-clad teenagers ran through Niles’ head—cheerleaders, football players, geeks, goths—he didn’t care about gender or clique. All he cared was that they were submissive and willing…with the first frequently leading to the second.

At that moment, his balls felt well and truly drained, but he knew it wouldn’t be long until they were ready to empty again, in—or on—a student of his choice.

* * *

“So what’s the plan?” Brandi said, desperately trying to sound confident. Possibly too desperately—Nicolette shot her a glare, and it was all the Protector could do not to burst out crying in response.

How had she become the leader of this group of teens? She, who was barely good enough to sheath a cock? Surely Nicolette, with her firm muscles, or Michael with his perfect…well, everything. Surely they were more suited to lead, not her.

But a fear of disappointing everyone steered her actions, and she didn’t let on how weak she felt, how useless she was convinced her presence was. She forced a smile, tried not to let Nicolette’s obvious hatred destroy her spirit, and let the cheerleader speak.

“I’ve worked out paths for the three of us,” Nicolette said briskly, and Brandi tried her best to listen. She did pretty well, too, only tuning out two or three times as the muscular brunette spoke.

“…and that’ll bring us all back to the entrance by the end of our shift, where we can compare notes. Any questions?”

Nicolette’s tone clearly indicated that despite her words, questions would not be welcome, and so Brandi kept her mouth shut. She wished she knew why Nicolette was so mad at her—was it just that she’d worked out Brandi’s many, many flaws? Had she (correctly) decided that she’d be a better leader than Brandi could ever be?

Or was it something more than that?

Half an hour into the patrol, Brandi realized something that she hadn’t picked up at the time—her path took her through the most dangerous parts of town; the strip clubs, the bars, the late-night donut stores (which demons inexplicably loved). When demons came to the mortal realm, they quickly became overwhelmed by the pleasures that humans have spent centuries honing, and after just a few drinks they became convinced that they could take on the world single-handedly.

What’s more, the route that Nicolette had assembled left Brandi entirely by herself…while the other two were never more than a block from each other, covering the suburbs, the movie theaters, the retail center of town.

“I guess Nicolette knows best,” she sighed to herself, and froze. Ahead of her, swaggering out of Antioch’s only Irish pub was a demon. It was clear that he’d had more than a few drinks, and at the sight of her, his eyes lit up and Brandi’s heart sank.

Demons were always convinced they could take the Protector when they were drunk.

And on this occasion, Brandi wasn’t sure that he was wrong.

* * *

“Nicolette, what on earth are you doing?”

“I just think you’re cute,” she replied with a giggle. Michael raised one eyebrow—he knew that he was a superior creature, of course. All demons were. But Nicolette had never shown any interest before, and so to suddenly find her hond on his ass had taken him slightly by surprise.

“You’re meant to be scoping out the toy store.”

“Please,” Nicolette said in a sultry voice. “We both know that this side of town is completely demon-free.

“Well,” she added after a brief pause, “except you.”

“I know,” Michael said hestitantly. “But aren’t you and Duncan…”

“Don’t worry about Duncan,” Nicolette replied, slightly too quickly. They were far enough away from the school that she was actually feeling a pang of guilt for trying to cheat on her boyfriend.

He started it, she reminded herself, deliberately ignoring the dozens of others she’d seduced over the last few days. Besides, this isn’t about him…

This is about Brandi.

It hadn’t taken her long to come up with the perfect plan for revenge. So Brandi was going to try to take her man? Fine. In that case, she would take Brandi’s main slam-piece.

Not, of course, that it was a sacrifice to do. She’d had her eyes on Michael since he’d first arrived at Antioch High—she was just (finally) taking what was rightfully hers.

“Don’t worry about Duncan,” she repeated, moving one hand seductively down Michael’s body and ending up between his legs. “Worry about you…and me.”

The demon grinned. He didn’t know what had gotten into Nicolette, but he certainly wasn’t complaining. Leaning down, he pressed his lips against hers, and began exploring her mouth with his tongue.

He was going to give her the ride of her life. He’d spent the last few days screwing every woman at school who threw him as much as a glance; adding Nicolette to his list of conquests was something he’d already been considering.

Forget the patrol. His arms wrapped around the cheerleader, one hand reaching behind her and deftly undoing her bra. As he sucked and nibbled on her neck, he glanced around, looking for somewhere relatively private they could go.

A dark alley with a dumpster was the closest option, and Nicolette gasped with delight as he picked her up and carried her into the narrow passage. Between Duncan’s attempts at romance, the quick fucks of random students at school and the extended periods of getting each other off she’d shared with Lily, the muscular cheerleader had thought she’d experienced all that sex had to offer.

But Michael…Michael was something else.

He didn’t just seduce her. He didn’t just fuck her. He practically worshipped her, peeling each item of clothing off her body like was unwrapping a particularly succulent treat. He made love to every inch of her skin, appreciating every muscle, every nerve-ending he could find. By the time he’d completely stripped her, she was trembling with need, and he hadn’t done so much as go near any of her erogenous zones yet.

“Kiss me,” he growled, and she willingly obeyed. She’d wanted to seduce Michael to get back at Brandi, but she knew that she’d be doing this again and again and again, as frequently as she could. Her eyes lit up as he moved her small hand to his huge member—it wasn’t quite as large as Duncan’s, but she could only see that as a plus.

“Suck me,” he grunted, and she willingly dropped to her knees, naked in the middle of the alley.

His cock was lathered with her spit when he grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up, a move so dominant that she almost came on the spot. Again, he pushed his lips firmly against hers, and her mouth parted willingly. Despite the hardness of her muscles, her entire body felt soft—he made her feel soft. Womanly.

She felt pliant and submissive, and as his tongue slipped into hers, she allowed him to call the shots. The fireworks when he began to tug on her nipples were familiar but somehow different—this time they felt like a warmup, a prelude for what was next.

One hand slipped between her legs, and she moaned with desire as he entered her, finding softness wherever he explored.

“Please,” she said, her cunt uncontrollably clenching as his fingers went deeper and deeper. “I…”

“I know,” he rasped directly into her ears. “Trust me, I know what I’m doing.”

“I knowwww…” she moaned, and her eyes rolled back into her head as she completely gave up control.

* * *

“Well well well,” the demon leered. To any ordinary passer-by, he would have just looked like a drunkard, but even if Brandi’s powers of observation hadn’t been specifically attuned to infernal life, she likely would have recognized him for what he truly was.

It was obvious that he was new—if the fact that he’d allowed himself to get drunk wasn’t enough of a giveaway, he clearly didn’t quite have the hang of his new body yet. One of his eyes kept wandering, as if checking out the scenery, and his left hand was constantly in motion, patting down the mortal form to confirm that it was still there.

“Hi,” Brandi said timidly. Not exactly her pithiest one-liner, but in the moment, it was all that she could think to say.

“What’s a nice girl like you doing on a street like night? Night like this. Street like…”

The demon trailed off, and Brandi realized that he hadn’t recognized her.

Yet.

Maybe she could settle this diplomatically.

“I’m just out for a walk!” she said brightly, and the demon’s eyes came to an accord, and focused on her.

“You’re cute,” he said, and she blushed. He must have been really drunk, but she’d take a compliment anywhere she could get it…false though she knew it was.

“Let’s get you home,” she replied.

“No no no no no,” the demon said. “No! No, I wanna stay right here.

“I wanna stay right here…with you.”

Brandi sighed. She knew that it wouldn’t be hard to take the demon down—she could outmatch any demon one-on-one even if they weren’t drunk. But she was filled with doubt, second-guessing everything about her current situation. Should she kill him then and there, on the street? Should she lure him somewhere first?

She’d done this dozens of times before…no, hundreds. Maybe thousands. But the obvious, the basics were escaping her.

They definitely shouldn’t be out in public, in front of a bar. He could call for backup, and if there were more than half a dozen demons inside, it wouldn’t take her long to be outmatched. No, Brandi decided, this wasn’t the place for an encounter.

“Come with me,” she said firmly, and reached out her hand. The demon hesitated, but soon placed his right hand in hers (allowing the other to continue checking to make sure he was still solid) and soon Brandi was leading him through a graveyard she knew, just a block and a half away.

“Wow,” the demon muttered under his breath. “They weren’t lying about human girls…”

“Okay,” Brandi said, releasing the demon’s hand and scoping out the area. “This ought to do it.”

She turned back to the drunken demon, prepared to kill him. To her surprise, he wasn’t resigned to his own death or in a combat stance, ready to fight back—he was leering at her, his thick cock in his hands.

“Oh!” she gasped, and his sleazy grin grew.

“C’mon baby,” he slurred. “We both want it…”

It took Brandi a second to process what was happening. He’d thought that she was sexually interested in her…and, for reasons beyond her comprehension, he was interested back.

A warm flush began to spread across her body as the thought sunk in.

He thought she was attractive. He wanted a blow-job from…from her.

He’s drunk, of course, she reminded herself. And it’s probably his first day as a human—he’s not used to human women yet. He doesn’t know what else is out there.

But still…

Without even realizing, Brandi found herself staring at the hardness in the demon’s hands. It began slowly growing at her attention, enthralling her, until she was unable to look away.

“Get them tits out,” the demon said with a grunt, and Brandi shivered at the thought. In the middle of a graveyard…topless…with a demon…

It went against everything she stood for as the Protector, of course. But as a woman, the idea of feeling wanted…

Before she allowed her brain to talk herself out of it, Brandi had slipped off her bra, and was deftly unbuttoning her top. It wasn’t long until she had, as the demon commanded, ‘gotten them tits out’, and her huge, bloated breasts were hanging freely in the moonlight, her nipples hardening at the cold air, the wetness between her legs growing as the demon stared lustfully.

At her. She couldn’t believe someone was staring lustfully at her. A demon, of course, but still…

“Suck my cock,” the demon grunted, and as soon as the idea was in her head, Brandi was unable to think of anything else. She should be destroying the demon, but what if she took a different approach to her Protector duties? What if instead of killing them, she helped quell their rage? After all, no one wants to rule the world post-orgasm…

Right?

On some level, Brandi knew that she was just justifying what she wanted to do anyway. There was something weirdly hot about the idea of serving a demon, about kneeling down in front of him and giving him head until he came in her mouth…or better, all over her exposed tits.

She was the Protector. She shouldn’t be doing this.

She was a useless piece of meat. Getting down on her knees and sucking off a demon would confirm that, confirm her worth…or lack of, anyway.

And his erection looked so plump, so juicy…

Brandi tried to fight through the fog in her brain; it was making her thoughts so fuzzy, so hard to work out why she shouldn’t do what her body was aching to do, what it was crying out for her to do.

She shut her eyes to concentrate, and tried breathing deeply. Just as she felt she was approaching a place of logic and sense, she looked down in shock to find the demon’s hands on her tits, hefting and weighing them, pulling on her nipples and softly stroking the sides of her boobs.

Have they grown? she asked herself, but before she could answer her own question, the demon moved one hand to her head and started slowly pulling it down.

“Noooo…” she muttered, sinking to her knees. “I really shouldn’t…”

“Shhhh,” the demon replied. “That’s a good girl.

Yessss… Brandi thought to herself as the thick cock entered her mouth, and—as if on autopilot—she went to work. I’m a good…girl…