The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Brandi, the Protector of the Gateway: Season 2

by Pan

Chapter 27:

At first, Nicolette tried to keep her voice down. It was a challenge—Michael’s mouth and hands worked together to perform a more effective attack on her senses than she could ever have imagined.

But she knew that there was a chance that someone would overhear and catch them, and so she managed to subdue her reactions.

When Michael finally lifted her skirt and replaced his hand with his cock, however, she gave up.

“Oh GOD,” she cried out. The demon cock was lightly rubbing up and down her slit; teasing her, occasionally parting her lips slightly, but never giving her the penetration she so desperately craved.

“Shhh,” he replied with a grin, but Nicolette didn’t care. So what if someone caught them? She was with a demon, so it wasn’t like she was in any danger from a mere mortal…and a part of her wanted someone to see. She was being fucked by such an incredible specimen of maleness, by the hottest man…well, demon…that she’d ever met.

Nicolette wanted the world to see.

“Michael,” she moaned. “Michael, do it. Fuck me, Michael…fuck me!

Instead of the hard thrust forward that she so desperately needed, the demon quarterback responded with a hard slap to her ass, and chuckled in response to her frustrated grunt.

They stood there for what felt like years, Michael’s thick cock sliding up and down her wet lips, teasing her, practically daring her to bend her muscular legs and impale herself onto him.

But she wouldn’t. He’d told her to trust her, and she did.

Finally, just as she could feel an orgasm beginning to swell just from his expert teasing, he roughly push forward, and Nicolette gasped as she felt his thickness filling her up.

“Oh!”

Once inside, Michael paused. Nicolette could feel him thinking, but she was more focused on his cock, gently throbbing between her legs. Unlikely though she knew it was, she hoped that all her earlier attempts to get pregnant had been unsuccessful, and that Michael would be the one to finally knock her up.

The moment of hesitation ended with Nicolette none the wiser as to what had inspired it, and in one smooth motion, he pulled out, bent down, lifted her up, and re-entered her needy cunt while carrying her.

“YES!” she shouted; never before had she felt so taken care of, so controlled. With every thrust, Michael was able to subtly change the angle and speed of his expert fucking, and all Nicolette had to do was go along for the ride.

As he fucked her against the dumpster, Michael’s mouth returned to her neck, and the onslaught of sensations from every direction pushed Nicolette over the edge—she began cumming, her entire body shaking in pleasure as she did.

Michael, ever the gentleman, waited until her orgasm was complete before leaning forward and roughly whispering into her ear.

“I’m gonna cum inside you.”

“Yessss,” Nicolette hissed, and shut her eyes so she could concentrate on taking in every pulse, every throb of Michael’s cock as he pumped her full of his demon seed.

After he was done, he continued to hold her for several minutes, the two of them breathing heavily in unison.

“Wow,” Nicolette finally said to break the silence.

“Yeah,” Michael responded with a grin, and didn’t resist as Nicolette leaned forward to kiss him.

“We have got to do that again,” she said, and there it was again—that slight hesitation before he nodded his agreement.

Why? Nicolette asked herself as she got redressed. Was it her muscles? Her reputation? Was it something she’d done?

Was she just no good at sex?

The thoughts began to swim through her head as the pair continued their patrol, and it wasn’t long before Nicolette did the only thing she could think of to clear the worries from her mind—she pulled Michael to the side, and insisted that he take her again.

As a series of orgasms wracked her body, she smiled. She didn’t know where the reluctance had come from, but she knew one thing for sure—she’d be doing all she could to dispell it.

Forget Duncan, forget revenge: now that she’d fucked a demon, she didn’t know that she’d be able to go back to humans.

* * *

Brandi leaned back, allowing the demon to spray his cum all over her exposed chest.

“Yesss,” she moaned, one hand moving frantically between her legs. “God, yes…”

The demon hiccuped and began zipping up his fly—a difficult task for someone unaccustomed to both the technology and their new body. By the time he was done, Brandi was screaming out in orgasm, and he looked around, scanning the road for any incoming threats.

“Keep it down,” he said with a burp. “I hear the Protector comes by here…”

“I am…the Protector…” Brandi said, dazed, coming down from the powerful climax that had taken over her body. As her faculties returned, so did a swelling feeling of self-loathing, self-hatred.

“Oh feck,” the demon said, and immediately began running away.

A part of Brandi knew that she should give chase, but she quickly sinking into a hole of despair, and couldn’t think of anything but what she’d just done.

“What is wrong with me?” she muttered to herself, bringing her knees up and hugging them.

She sat in the fetal position with her bare breasts pushing against her thighs for almost twenty minutes, her entire body filled with shame.

“I just got a demon off,” she repeated again and again. “I got a demon off…in the middle of a graveyard…

“…and I came, with his cum on my tits.”

It took a while for the consequences of that last thought to penetrate the fog, and when she finally released her legs, Brandi realized that she’d managed to smear cum all over her thighs.

“Fuck.”

Her attempts to wipe it off with her hands were unsuccessful, but she realized she was only a few blocks away from a bar that was open late, and so after discarding her bra and replacing her top, she set in that direction.

Walking into the bar, Brandi was almost overwhelmed by the smell of liquor and men. Music was blaring from the dusty jukebox in the corner, and there were a smattering of patrons, none of whom were demons.

Timidly, she approached the bar, but before she could request a napkin and a glass of water, she’d attracted the attention of the man sitting beside her. He looked to be at least twenty years older than she was, and was wearing a large cowboy hat.

“Let me guess,” he bellowed in response to the bartender asking what she wanted. “Vodka! Neat.”

Brandi had never had a drink in her life, but dumbly nodded in response to his enthusiastic suggestion. She wasn’t sure what the protocol was, and so when the bartender brought her a small glass of clear liquid, she took a sip, choking and spluttering as it hit her throat.

This, for some reason, greatly amused the man at the bar, and as she struggled to gulp down the rest of the drink, he turned to talk to her.

“What brings a nice girl like you into a place like this?”

“I, uh…”

She gulped. Her mind was completely blank of everything except the truth—fortunately, seeing her hesitation, the stranger answered for her.

“Ah yes,” he said with a grin. No need to explain.”

He turned back to the bartender.

“Another.”

* * *

Brandi went home with the man in the cowboy hat. She wasn’t sure why, but the more sexually aggressive he got, the more her body responded. Two drinks in, she could barely breathe…and not just because of his tongue down her throat.

By midnight, she was practically letting him finger-fuck her at the bar. When he suggested a trip back to his place, she could only nod dumbly.

Less than five minute after they got out of the cab, he was cumming on her bare chest while she obscenely groped herself, pulling and tugging at her long nipples and begging him to treat her like a slut.

If he noticed the dried demon cum already on her tits, he didn’t say anything.

As soon as he coated her chest with his semen, she came—a long, shuddering orgasm…followed by the incredible sense of shame.

Again, the sense of shame immediately turned into intense arousal.

He came twice more that night, and Brandi lost track of her own orgasms. The rougher he treated her, the more he used her body and ignored her pleasure, the faster and easier she came. When he was finally spent, she was so worked up that she lay next to the snoring stranger (having never even learned his name) and frigged herself to another powerful climax, silently reminding herself what a dirty whore she was.

The next morning was awkward. Brandi woke up with another fire in between her legs, but when she tried to climb onto the stranger and ride him, he pushed her away, disgust in his bleary eyes.

“My wife will be home any minute,” he said.

“Sorry,” Brandi said, her cheeks burning red. She silently got redressed and left, but the moment she was outside, she practically fell against the wall, so turned on that she could barely stand up.

What is wrong with me? she asked herself. I just slept with a married man and got kicked out like a common whore…

Whore…

Just the thought of it sent a spasm of need throughout her body, and to her horror, she was unable to resist moving one hand between her legs and pushing her panties to the side. Anyone passing on the street could have seen her, red-faced and panting with arousal, as she frantically rubbed her clit until her knees buckled and she came, kneeling in a stranger’s house.

“You’re trash,” she whispered to herself as the aftershocks of her orgasm passed through her body. “You’re nothing but a dirty, whoring slut.”

The thought got her hot enough that she had to get off again before she felt composed enough to leave.

* * *

Lily woke up, a broad smile on her face, even as her head throbbed with pain.

After taking the money back to Greg’s house the previous night, he’d fulfilled his promise and shared some of his drugs with her.

Before last night, she’d thought that she was starting to approach the limit of how much pleasure she could get from sex. Sure, maybe she’d find a new position or two, or invite an animal to join in, but realistically the experience wasn’t going to change much.

But then…she’d snorted some of the powder that Greg had given her, and suddenly she was in a whole new world.

Every sensation was heightened, every touch was so intense. At one point while Greg (equally high) was taking her from behind, she broke down crying—the pleasure she was feeling was just so overwhelming.

To her delight, Greg didn’t stop—she wasn’t even sure if he noticed.

They fucked well into the night, and Lily awoke to an empty bed and the sun in her eyes.

She rolled over, thanking God it was the weekend, and found a note.

“At the store,” it read. “Come by if you like.”

“Bring a friend.”